PDA

View Full Version : Meena free bonk

sotongchiu
14-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Hi Bros,

Got this number from a fren and verified that she loved being bonk by CHINESE only. This meena is 19yrs old, staying at yishun. Her name is Mariani, local. Not sure about her ht/wt/stats. Willing to share with bros with at lease 1rep. PM me for her number.

astrozz
14-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Hi Bros,

Got this number from a fren and verified that she loved being bonk by CHINESE only. This meena is 19yrs old, staying at yishun. Her name is Mariani, local. Not sure about her ht/wt/stats. Willing to share with bros with at lease 1rep. PM me for her number.

wahh.... free one ah..... sure got long long queue......

sotongchiu
14-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Hi Bros,

Willing to share with bros with at lease 1rep. PM me for her number.

Bros who took number from me, will be recored. If no FR posted, ur name will be black listed

sadfa
14-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Bros who took number from me, will be recored. If no FR posted, ur name will be black listed

bro, lucky i never pm u.

but what if turn out to be some fucking hippo or she n her bf n buddies hammer u to get more money? like that u want what fr?

milffella
14-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Hi Bros,

how she look? looks? figure? weight? heights?

sotongchiu
14-07-2005, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=sadfa]bro, lucky i never pm u.

but what if turn out she n her bf n buddies hammer u to get more money?QUOTE]

Den I'll hammer my fren who pass me the contact :D

My fren tried her out. Due to my fren is attached she's always horny, calling my fren.. He want to prevent from letting his gf noe abt this, so he shared with me. I dun like meena, so sharing with the bros here

sadfa
14-07-2005, 03:32 PM
My fren tried her out. Due to my fren is attached she's always horny, calling my fren.. He want to prevent from letting his gf noe abt this, so he shared with me. I dun like meena, so sharing with the bros here

bro, this kind must sian one u know.
u not her type, she tell u to fuck off, if not will be rape case.

Shiokday
14-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Got this number from a fren and verified that she loved being bonk by CHINESE only.
i am not saying that bro sotongchiu contact is fake...but nothing is free in this world...anyone going to try out...please handle with care...my 2cents worth

cheers

noname555
14-07-2005, 04:30 PM
i am not saying that bro sotongchiu contact is fake...but nothing is free in this world...

Agree with you bro, nothing is free indeed. Just like doing charity oso can earn big bucks. :rolleyes:

Scepticism aside, any bros here managed to taste this freebie?

Shiokday
14-07-2005, 04:33 PM
Just like doing cha****

bro...please don't used that word..if possible pls edit...boss yesterday veri angri over it liao...many bros got zap for posting in that thread...1post = -7pts... :D

Faint
14-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Wah Lao!!!
What's up with this world man!!!
Free one leh!!!
Men Sai Qeen Ge, still ask so much, worry so much, list so much.

1st - Since you need to help your friend slot up the mina's time then just pop the no. lah. Who want just go lor.

2nd - Since she love to be fucked by chinese, if bo swee, then tell her got to charge her lah.

3rd - Since scared she'll try something funny, then go in group lah.

CharlieBrown
14-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Got this number from a fren and verified that she loved being bonk by CHINESE only. This meena is 19yrs old, staying at yishun.
You just miss out on 1 of the bros who is an avid minah lover...... Bro JT, not here ah? :D

sadfa
14-07-2005, 04:45 PM
3rd - Since scared she'll try something funny, then go in group lah.

hahaha! like this consider orgy or gang rape liao!

noname555
14-07-2005, 04:47 PM
bro...please don't used that word..if possible pls edit...boss yesterday veri angri over it liao...

Aiyah, saw your alert too late.. sigh! Edit option already disappeared, no chance to take out the offending "word" now. But why should the "word" be offending in the first place? It should be something good for humanity.

I hope Boss will take the comment in the right context. :D

Shiokday
14-07-2005, 04:50 PM
I hope Boss will take the comment in the right context. :D
i fully agree with u...but he said that this is a commercial sex forum...better not said too much in case kena zap... :D

durex
14-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Wow bro sotongchiu you solid can start one thread giving free bonk gan pai xia feng,think for me i no good in sianing can :confused:

astrozz
14-07-2005, 05:06 PM
[

She is not FL , so it is whether you can sian or not or whether she likes you or not...... but if she likes you and start to keep asking you for more then you will have problem (with strings attached) espceially if you are married or attached..... may be thats why sotongchiu's friend cannot tahan and want to pass her to sotongchiu.
No offense , just my thought.

whycare
14-07-2005, 05:09 PM
Free Lunch?? if there such good deals in this world?? why only choose chinese?? issit because she got some 'extra' stuff in her that she think she want to pass to the Chinese...?? just my second thoughts.....

asknot3
14-07-2005, 05:12 PM
...but he said that this is a commercial sex forum..Lidat...threadstarter in trouble ar?..cos free bonk ma...where is the commerce?..wahahhha...or do we have to pay with something else? :D :p

Shiokday
14-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Lidat...threadstarter in trouble ar?..cos free bonk ma...where is the commerce?..
that's why i qualify that nothing is free... :D

jay69
14-07-2005, 05:32 PM
that's why i qualify that nothing is free... :D

But if a chio bu wan me, i dun mind givin myself to her, FREE of Charge :p

Shiokday
14-07-2005, 05:39 PM
But if a chio bu wan me, i dun mind givin myself to her, FREE of Charge :p
first they wan u....then ur body... then ur time and devotion...finally they want all your money :D

zodiac
14-07-2005, 05:53 PM
guys.., i was guessing, could it be she contracted some sickness from a chinese bf and so seeking revenge?

I was also worry about a plot to rob some victims

Eastpipper
14-07-2005, 06:00 PM
FREE BONK?
Maybe she also throw in some other FREEBIES! :D

BE CAREFUL!

sotongchiu
14-07-2005, 06:02 PM
guys.., i was guessing, could it be she contracted some sickness from a chinese bf and so seeking revenge?

To be safe den to be sorry. DUN DO RAW :cool:

jay69
14-07-2005, 06:07 PM
finally they want all your money :D

Dun think i need to worry abot that as i dun hav much $$$ :P

Shiokday
14-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Dun think i need to worry abot that as i dun hav much $$$ :P
at that juncture...they will tell u no money no honey :D

sotongchiu
14-07-2005, 06:19 PM
at that juncture...they will tell u no money no honey :D

She's always horny and called my fren to f**k him :confused: , until my fren's gf suspected. So bros who r attached, better becareful of the "glue"

Dizzy_88
14-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Bro muz do more precaution..sometimes there really is freebies out there.. Better get more ground support fire..

Shiokday
15-07-2005, 08:54 AM
She's always horny and called my fren to f**k him
since ur fren has bonk her...he would be able tell u her stats...why not post it and let everyone see for themselves and then decide if they want to bonk her :D

sotongchiu
15-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Hi bros,

To clear all ur doubts, I'm going to yishun with a fren tonite to verified the real person. Will update all about her info. :)

hengkelvin
15-07-2005, 10:28 AM
bro this meena is she stay around chong pang city there?? :)

wizberg
15-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Bro, first of all thanks for the contact. I SMS her and she actually replied from another number.

She mentioned she is 22 years old, 1.65m and 62kg and on the plump side. Looks average melayu gal kind. And she seemed to be really into Chinese guys.

Anyhow she said she will charge $20 for BJ and $40 for FJ. She said needed money to pay off some chinese guy. Did not try her anyhow and do not think I will. And also she said she stays in Bedok.

To me sounds like a lot of discrepancies from others' feedback. Anyway good luck to others who are going to try and enjoy!

I'm going to yishun with a fren tonite to verified the real person.

a4anal
15-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Hi bros,

To clear all ur doubts, I'm going to yishun with a fren tonite to verified the real person. Will update all about her info. :)

She told me she stay in Bedok, same as what she told bro wizberg but the state and price is different, this is what she told me:
plump malay gal, 19yrs 1.62m 60kg $20 for suck n $50 full package.

Keep asking is I m chn, funny hah, sorry bro deal not close as I thought is FOC, nothing is free indeed. :o

SUPERBOY5745
15-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Can Pm Me Also?

biatch6969
16-07-2005, 12:05 AM
She's always horny and called my fren to f**k him :confused: , until my fren's gf suspected. So bros who r attached, better becareful of the "glue"

ur fren to f**k HIM ???? could it be the lengendary ................ ????

a4anal
16-07-2005, 12:27 AM
I start to see the trouble, she kept sms me and even offer raw for another extra 10, sorry thread starter this gal I really need to siam to play safe, and why she like chn? she said chn cock is god to her and she onli do raw for chn, oh my goodness, siam ah siam ah :mad: and need to off hp for these few days...

StiffDickson
16-07-2005, 12:56 AM
I start to see the trouble, she kept sms me and even offer raw for another extra 10, ...
Becareful bro..........this type of freebies & esp targetting Chinese, 'desperately' offering raw somemore, may be out to spread STD (hopefully not aids) to the Chinese...watch out!

lg_lim21
16-07-2005, 06:47 PM
give number lahz... i try than give fr...

suaveguy28
16-07-2005, 07:38 PM
So hows the QC going on? I thot he is suppose to verify and tell us if she is for real? :D

no update?

BenQ
16-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Hi Bros,

Yo brother so good lobang sure or not i waiting for yr nos..thks :p

stray
16-07-2005, 11:41 PM
So hows the QC going on? I thot he is suppose to verify and tell us if she is for real? :D

no update?

He will let us know on Monday....

This 1 too good to be true...cos many ??? on her...

She told difference tales, only true is she is targetting chinese.....

sotongchiu
17-07-2005, 01:18 AM
SMS Marani, comfirm meet us for a supper. He's aware that me and another bro mine come together. So yesterday went to yishun central with one of my fren who is driving. We reached there at about 12.30am.

While waiting excitingly for them to come, we start to wonder and discuss how they look.. After waiting for 10mins outside the Macdonald, I decide to get down and get a pack of cigarette. While queueing to pay for the cigarette, my hp rang. Is my fren who is in the car called me. "NBCB~! Far far see them like not bad, dress until sexy sexy, I tink they are ah gua!" :eek:

After hearing this, i rush back to my fren's car, but he's missing. . Knn.. Called him and he said he went for a spin?! :confused:

While waiting for him to come back fetch me, "orh oh.. you have a msg" Mariani msg me and said she and her fren already reach outside the Mac, I try to fake as stranger, walk pass Mac but didn't see anyone.

Meet my bro and went to a near by coffeshop for coffee and he told me that he tink he saw 2 ah gua walking toward his car so he ka kin siam..

No Chance for me to see them and I dun wish to bonk any Trans!
Sorry to all bros that I kana dua by my fren who introduce me this lobang..
I'm quite new here, wish to share the lobang ith the bros here but I'm really sorry about this, next time will try out them first, share FR den share number.
**My apology**

Whoever is interested in Ah Gua ass Fuck, do contact me and I'll give the number w/o any condition. .

Easydeals
17-07-2005, 11:32 AM
Defintely a scheme....the rat is so smelly, sure up to no good

Eastpipper
17-07-2005, 01:50 PM
give number lahz... i try than give fr...

hope u give FR at FL thread & not in sexual health thread :D

Eastpipper
17-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Whoever is interested in Ah Gua ass Fuck, do contact me and I'll give the number w/o any condition. .

suspected is "sister act" too,based on the damage mentioned

Ambulance
17-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Think most of us wouldn't want it anymore after reading this thread though i think there will still be some who will pm you. :o

SexMan
18-07-2005, 05:34 PM
SMS Marani, comfirm meet us for a supper. He's aware that me and another bro mine come together. So yesterday went to yishun central with one of my fren who is driving. We reached there at about 12.30am.

While waiting excitingly for them to come, we start to wonder and discuss how they look.. After waiting for 10mins outside the Macdonald, I decide to get down and get a pack of cigarette. While queueing to pay for the cigarette, my hp rang. Is my fren who is in the car called me. "NBCB~! Far far see them like not bad, dress until sexy sexy, I tink they are ah gua!" :eek:

After hearing this, i rush back to my fren's car, but he's missing. . Knn.. Called him and he said he went for a spin?! :confused:

While waiting for him to come back fetch me, "orh oh.. you have a msg" Mariani msg me and said she and her fren already reach outside the Mac, I try to fake as stranger, walk pass Mac but didn't see anyone.

Meet my bro and went to a near by coffeshop for coffee and he told me that he tink he saw 2 ah gua walking toward his car so he ka kin siam..

No Chance for me to see them and I dun wish to bonk any Trans!
Sorry to all bros that I kana dua by my fren who introduce me this lobang..
I'm quite new here, wish to share the lobang ith the bros here but I'm really sorry about this, next time will try out them first, share FR den share number.
**My apology**

Hi,

thanks.

BTW, did u hammer your fren who give u the contact? haha... ( Joking only)
And he did tell u this meena is a Trans?

Ghost73
19-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Sighz.... call her and say same thing too, suck $20 and full service $40, but what the hell? she keep calling me too, now i had to Off my HP for few days already.......lucky i got another HP line else bizz all cock up.

Sorry, no meet so no FR.....

sadfa
19-07-2005, 10:51 AM

I try to fake as stranger, walk pass Mac but didn't see anyone.

bro,

hahaha! your post very funny.
1. so your other fren have been fucking a trans all the while?
2. your fren also very funny. run away just becos they r ah gua. as if they got his car no n can find him.
3. i can understand the fake as stranger part. do that many times to scout n avoided many jialat fl n introduction by frens.

tokyoboi
23-07-2005, 02:20 AM
Brother.....number i throw away liao. thanks for the contact...No FR sorry. :D

Wah brudder, your taste kan ho ar... ah gua also can intro... I think i pass this... enjoy yourself :D

beachboii
23-07-2005, 01:34 PM
last night i try sms....but i fail on the 4th Test...so i don qualify...wow...ahgua also choosy huh?

Btw what are the test??
1) You MUST bE chinese - i Pass
2) You must be below 35 - i Pass
3) You must be above 1.65m -i pass
4) you must not be thin! - i failed --coz i am only 52kg...underweight :D

milffella
23-07-2005, 01:40 PM
bro... ah gua meh this one? lol

BeDoK85
24-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Thank to A4Anal i got this Meena contact but she like Uncontactable..........what i mean is that she don reply sms everytime and everytime i call her she don answer it as well.As i am a NSF now i only be free at saturday and sunday.I got the number from brother A4Anal on saturday. send her an sms at around 1400 then sunday morning 0900 i got the reply.after some negotiation, promise to give me a sms at 1300 but waited the whole day and before i leave for my camp there still no reply.during the negotiation i nearly got rejected because she said i was too young.she was looking for rough chinese guy. i told her i 2 weeks never have sex and got lots of CUMS then she agree to meet me.by the way she told me she stay chai chee rd and at the time of negotiation she was with her BF that why she cannot meet in the morning.she wanted to meet at 1800 but i arrange for 1500 so that i don have to rush back to camp and promise to give me a reply at 1300 but i got NOTHING........She also told me something....she look for chinese guy who want to use her mouth alot..............hahahahhaha :D keep asking me how where i going to shoot the sperms on her and ask me whether my sperm really alot.but decide to try the next book out.But i never exprience those complain from the BRothers that she keep calling.Maybe 2 different person???1 is the real meena the other is the "sister"?????can someone verify????
Meena hp 9150????

minaHunter
21-06-2008, 09:05 AM
FOC? then must share already? some more I also stay north area! if u dun mind, can PM her no to me? MUST try already!! :)