PDA

View Full Version : FR on Selina Ting Ting

seabass
19-07-2005, 01:32 AM
Met thru an introducer.

Brief

Very beautiful with model look. Without her glasses, she is so attractive, I began to drool and harden. She is 22 year old from china. Can I not continue to give it all away and let u judge for yourself?

Bath

Took a bath together. GF feeling from the start. wash for a quite a while. yummy, slup 2.

Pre-strike

Started by attacking her pussy with mouth and finger. She was moaning thru-out. Her whole body was convulsing and can tell she was enjoying her self. Doubt if she was acting. Attacked her breast next and her nipples are pen-rubber type. By then she was wet.

Switched over for her to do her bit. The ususally... nipple sucking and her blow-job is first rated. She also did the breasts didi sandwitch rub2 thing.

Strike

Capped and let her ride. Did a few riding styles and switched over for me to do missionary, spoon and doggy. After 1/2 hr came and rested inside her while letting her pc muscle contract intermittantly for about 5 min before washing up.

Stats.

name : ting ting ( selina )

height : 1.55

size: 3

look: 10 ( bespectaled but wait till she remove it )

bj: 9

fj: 10

price: 100 plus 50 tips

hours available : 12 noon till 2am

mobile: 81****95

Gary2000
19-07-2005, 09:00 AM
hi bro

I take it that you are sharing her contact with the samsters here. Pl share. I already pmed you.

magical
19-07-2005, 09:18 AM
Bro Seabass,

Pls share leh?

Can pass yr lobang?

Cheerz

Acidburn
19-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Is she from GL?

arrow6989
19-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Bro Seabass,
can pm me the contact?

Thanks

Jax_
19-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Met thru an introducer.
Stats.

name : ting ting ( selina )
height : 1.55
size: 3
look: 10 ( bespectaled but wait till she remove it )
bj: 9
fj: 10
price: 100 plus 50 tips
hours available : 12 noon till 2am
mobile: 81****95

wah bro seems nice leh... @$100 for a 10 in look!
a question, what's your stats of her size: 3 mean?
bigger number bigger size? :confused:
or is it smaller number bigger size?

sadfa
19-07-2005, 04:05 PM
a question, what's your stats of her size: 3 mean?
bigger number bigger size? :confused:
or is it smaller number bigger size?

think its dress size.

wildehavanas
19-07-2005, 11:08 PM
Hi Boss can I have selina contact. Many thanks

cuntarow
20-07-2005, 02:30 AM
anyway can you define size 3 so she is very small in size or what

seabass
20-07-2005, 03:08 AM
i juz send out a large batch of pm.

gotta go sleep. for the rest, please get it from those whom i 'pm-ed'

Optimus_Prime
21-07-2005, 08:17 AM
Brief

Very beautiful with model look. Without her glasses, she is so attractive, I began to drool and harden. She is 22 year old from china. Can I not continue to give it all away and let u judge for yourself?

Bro... saw her liao. She really does not look ANYWHERE like what u described.

Did not ON her... thanx for the contact anyways..cheers !!

kingxho
03-08-2005, 04:11 PM
yo bros just wanna thank seabass for the contact as i finally had chance to meet her.

again, as with my other posts, yday i had free time to jio girls out and so i ended up calling tingting after seeing her fr again by bro seabass. met her at lor 8, told her just be frens, chatchat n see how so we went to tanjong rhu near cosy bay there to talktalk.
first look ok la average. agree with bro optimus that she's NOWHERE near a look 10/10. and she wasnt wearing her glasses hahaha this is really one man's ENTIRE FOOD DIET is another man's FAECES hahaha
but chatting with her she's very friendly, we got along so well (as I do with everyone i meet hahahaha) that by the end of the night we were hugging, holding hands, sniffing necks, n talking about sex, lovers, fuckbuddies, etcetc.
oh yeah 1 thing to add: bro seabass maybe she told u she's 22 but she told me she's 28 ahahahha quite a diff there eh

so we really struck it off and some minor boring stuff happened during that time (11-2am?) that helped us to connect but we ended the night by sending her home n not doing anything.

THIS MORNING.... i agreed to bring her to some manpower place to give some statement to the police or something so i did that n then we proceeded back to my home after that (hahaha interesting eh) to cut long story short......
we're lovers hahahaha

so now i just sent her home n back to give this fr as i promise all those who give me contacts ;p if u want her contact approach seabass cos actually she told me she doesn really wanna work in this industry anymore n is just waiting to go back to china. so sorry bros, i cant give out her contact (DONT ZAP ME I"M JUST RESPECTING HER WISHES) but u bros can try your luck trying to get her out for fl if u already got her number.

as for ratings:
name : ting ting
height : really quite short
look: 6/10
bj: 7
fj: 9
price: errrrr.... not applicable
actually ratings not really also cos this wasnt a business transaction.... therefore dunno if other bros will get the same treatment
actually i also dunno why i put up this fr hahaha guess just to fulfill promise to seabass

p.s. she got a nice butterfly tattoo on her back if pple think that i've got the wrong person ;p

Optimus_Prime
03-08-2005, 05:54 PM
first look ok la average. agree with bro optimus that she's NOWHERE near a look 10/10. ....this is really one man's ENTIRE FOOD DIET is another man's FAECES hahaha...... bro seabass maybe she told u she's 22 but she told me she's 28 ahahahha quite a diff there eh

p.s. she got a nice butterfly tattoo on her back if pple think that i've got the wrong person ;p

Bro a good HONEST FR from you !! Upz you 4 transfomer pts for it. :D

From ur description... I confirm chop stamp... it's same person... well ..like they say one man's poison other man's meat...

Member of The League of Xtra Horny Gentlemen

kingxho
04-08-2005, 01:20 AM
haha thks optimus for the points... much appreciated. all my frs also honest one la wat for put fake one rite hahahaha

recently no time to write more frs bout all my other meetings or else more funny stuff for u bros to read.

pending frs: lin (viet), linda n nana from pearlcenter, dandan, xue er, xxiang (2nd), etcetc wow lan cant remember all hahaha

so tell me opt: wat does the league of extrahorny gentlemen do hahaha
n how to join?

Optimus_Prime
04-08-2005, 10:16 AM
pending frs: lin (viet), linda n nana from pearlcenter, dandan , xue er, xxiang (2nd),
so tell me opt: wat does the league of extrahorny gentlemen do hahaha
n how to join?

DanDan ?? I knew a Dan Dan... quite nice gal...big boobs but neber bonk her cus I was bonking her good pal Xiao Xue then... wonderz if the same one but that was months ago...

The League of Extra Horny Gentlemen (or League of EHG for short)
is a bunch of like-minded brothers who enjoy our Afternoon/Evening Delights at the HC/KTV section.

Check out our homebase at
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=35880&page=52&pp=15

Member of League Of XTRA Horny Gentlemen

kingxho
05-08-2005, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime]DanDan ?? I knew a Dan Dan... quite nice gal...big boobs but neber bonk her cus I was bonking her good pal Xiao Xue then... wonderz if the same one but that was months ago...

The League of Extra Horny Gentlemen (or League of EHG for short)
is a bunch of like-minded brothers who enjoy our Afternoon/Evening Delights at the HC/KTV section.
[QUOTE]

not same this dandan only B boobs not very big hahaha

oh think i dun belong to the league cos i cant AFFORD HC/KTV hahahaha just got straight for the free action ;p

kingxho
13-08-2005, 03:16 PM
just to confirm here: bro seabass are u a damn okt????
guess wat guys...... ting2 told me that some "web friend" of hers asked her for money because he read here that i managed to bonk her. she has to give $10 for evry guy that she does for $100 recommended by that person...
1st of all, i've already mentioned that she's not doing this business anymore.
2nd of all, if she wants to take a lover that's her business
3rd of all, no wonder seabass's fr ratings so high, blerdy hell okt for her of cos sure high

just to inform bros here

seabass
20-08-2005, 01:19 AM
u ungrateful little chicken shit!

gotthisgotthat
20-08-2005, 09:49 AM
hehe ...... :D whoa ..... what kinda hidden agenda is that ..... pushed her ratings so high (10/10) ! should we zap this OKT off? hehe ...... :D

simplyfun
20-08-2005, 10:41 AM
i hear in-coming, bros all... take cover... :eek:

HrC_kyo
24-08-2005, 06:01 AM
hi bro mind sharing her pm me... i hav pm u

kingxho
29-06-2006, 01:50 PM
anybody knows wat happened to this girl?
just came back from overseas to find her no changed ;p
not to piss off any bros here by bringing up an old thread just info gathering ;p

cavemao
30-06-2006, 01:41 AM
hmmm i think this girl no more liao lah, so long inaction...... so brothers stop the 'pls send me contact, just pm-ed you' replies.....:)