PDA

View Full Version : Jia Ling of CV

faithful
22-07-2005, 07:29 AM
Any bros here who have tried Jia Ling at CV before are likely to agree that she is one of the best there. She has got the height (think abt 1.68m), she has got the figure (though fake) and most importantly, her service was fantastic. Last visited Jia Ling more than 6 months ago, wondering if she is still around. :)

Has any bros here seen or tried her recently? thinking of visiting her one of these nights.

MantaRay
22-07-2005, 06:54 PM
She looked elegant... she likes ppl calling her jia ling.. if i m not wrong, someone ever told me that she like she liu jia ling....

faithful
22-07-2005, 07:51 PM
She looked elegant... she likes ppl calling her jia ling.. if i m not wrong, someone ever told me that she like she liu jia ling....
from certain angle, she definitely looks like carina lau. her fair complexion and smooth skin really turn me on.... :)

highkia
22-07-2005, 08:05 PM
jialing??

exact location and number?

so that can try her??

:)

faithful
22-07-2005, 10:41 PM
jialing??

exact location and number?

so that can try her??

:)
she hangs around CV. no number. one of the tallest with nice figure.

popiah
22-07-2005, 10:56 PM
she hangs around CV. no number. one of the tallest with nice figure.

HI all,

i agreed that jia ling is the BEST of the lot......had tried more than 10 times...

BEST in look
BEST in service
BEST in attitude
BEST in figure
BEST in BJ
BEST in Catbath
BEST in ....

signoff
CV Popiah

MantaRay
22-07-2005, 11:02 PM
SHe's the best of the best of the best of the best of the best :D

ozziz
23-07-2005, 06:40 PM
Bros,

Try to locate the place but not sure. Exactly where and what is the cost for servicing. Interested to see if she is really the best as mentioned. cheers

popiah
24-07-2005, 07:45 AM
Bros,

Try to locate the place but not sure. Exactly where and what is the cost for servicing. Interested to see if she is really the best as mentioned. cheers

hi bro ozziz

she normally standing around the u-shape carpark and she likes to wear mini to show off her beautiful long legs........

she normally starts from 12 am to xxx am.

definitely she ONE of the BEST....

signoff
CV Popiah

championbee
24-07-2005, 02:38 PM
omg!!
she seems really good from all the good comments from bros here.
really wish to try her out but don't know how to identify.
hope some kind souls can give some advise on how to find her.
will appreciate if someone can pm me her contacts.
thanks to all in advance.

snakehead
24-07-2005, 07:12 PM
omg!!
she seems really good from all the good comments from bros here.
really wish to try her out but don't know how to identify.
hope some kind souls can give some advise on how to find her.

I try to help u...... "She" is at punggol marina (marina country club) now and will be there until about 5pm..... How I know? ....coz I send her there this morning. JL was invited out to sea with another sista by some rich guy.

I saw the 2 girls onboard yacht with 3 other men....... told me they be back by 5pm..... Hope that info helps bro championbee.

bro snakehead

MantaRay
24-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I try to help u...... "She" is at punggol marina (marina country club) now and will be there until about 5pm..... How I know? ....coz I send her there this morning. JL was invited out to sea with another sista by some rich guy.

I saw the 2 girls onboard yacht with 3 other men....... told me they be back by 5pm..... Hope that info helps bro championbee.

bro snakehead

USually, There will be a taxi to fetch her from CV after work... Used to be a merz taxi.. not sure about now..

uhoh
25-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Erm.....sorry bros.....

Is CV = Changi Villiage??? :confused:

yanki1
25-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Erm.....sorry bros.....

Is CV = Changi Villiage??? :confused:

yap its changi village. and the other bro here mentioned here sista. dun really believe they are true sista

faithful
29-07-2005, 07:50 AM
Contacted Jia Ling yesterday. Requested to havet her at her place instead of going CV, so late and yet so far. She agreed. Had a wonderful session with her, esepcially can have proper wash up after the while episode. Of course, bath with her. :)

She only gives her number to trustworthy bros. She will change number if she starts receiving a lot of calls from strangers. So, please dun ask me for her number.

Pork
31-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Contacted Jia Ling yesterday. Requested to havet her at her place instead of going CV, so late and yet so far. She agreed. Had a wonderful session with her, esepcially can have proper wash up after the while episode. Of course, bath with her. :)

She only gives her number to trustworthy bros. She will change number if she starts receiving a lot of calls from strangers. So, please dun ask me for her number.

erm.. no offense, but is there a pic of her or sumthin? or maybe you can help arrange for some of us to try too??

Wimo
01-08-2005, 05:49 PM
hey brudders... i wanna check out and try the wonders of the "WL" there... but one problem, i've not no car... :(

any brudders know how i can get the pleasures of CV without a car???

HCaddict
03-08-2005, 09:58 PM
hey brudders... i wanna check out and try the wonders of the "WL" there... but one problem, i've not no car... :(

Just flag your hand along the roadside and take a cab!

FORMS
10-08-2005, 05:23 PM
CV=Changi Village
JL=Ah Gua??? :eek:

chill_absolut
13-08-2005, 04:33 AM

Book a room at changi meridian if you dont mind the charges or if im not wrong, they are flat chalet around that area also ..quite cheap as stated from my friends..

metaldag
16-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Book a room at changi meridian if you dont mind the charges or if im not wrong, they are flat chalet around that area also ..quite cheap as stated from my friends..
If I'm not wrong, those flat chalet is under NTUC but they do allow public 2 book, at diff rate :o

cocksters
16-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Does JL have the "little bro" we have? ...

Hugo168
16-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Wah when i was booking out of camp we(campmates) saw a lady in mini waiting at the CV cross junction is that the one you refering to? somemore it's 12pm noon man it really looks like a woman but then even in the noon we were not too sure haha. :D

hi bro ozziz

she normally standing around the u-shape carpark and she likes to wear mini to show off her beautiful long legs........

she normally starts from 12 am to xxx am.

definitely she ONE of the BEST....

signoff
CV Popiah

MantaRay
16-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Wah when i was booking out of camp we(campmates) saw a lady in mini waiting at the CV cross junction is that the one you refering to? somemore it's 12pm noon man it really looks like a woman but then even in the noon we were not too sure haha. :D

Bro.. is 12 am not 12 pm... :D

Hugo168
17-08-2005, 02:32 AM
Bro.. is 12 am not 12 pm... :D

No MAN Mr Ray IT's NOON AND I REPEAT NOON 12PM hot afternoon babe in Mini Spotted at Cross Junction of CV btw how many cross junctions are there in CV? hehe, the one just outside the hindu temple. :p

faithful
17-08-2005, 07:11 AM
No MAN Mr Ray IT's NOON AND I REPEAT NOON 12PM hot afternoon babe in Mini Spotted at Cross Junction of CV btw how many cross junctions are there in CV? hehe, the one just outside the hindu temple. :p
bro hugo, u may be right. there are some sisters putting up at the walk-up apartment behind the hindu temple.

marantz77
17-08-2005, 10:04 AM
bro hugo, u may be right. there are some sisters putting up at the walk-up apartment behind the hindu temple.

I think Sandy lives there as "she" have brought me there when I went down to look for "her".

marantz77
17-08-2005, 01:41 PM

yup, Sandy brought me there when i went down to look for her sometime back.

Hugo168
18-08-2005, 02:29 AM
yup, Sandy brought me there when i went down to look for her sometime back.

Hey "Bros" now that sounds more realistic haha, been having reservist and NS at changi since 1998-2005 alot have since changed. haha :cool:

bryanlewis
18-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Changi Meridian has a ruling that they don't entertain guest who brings sista along while making reservations.

Ways to beat the rule, unless u want to spend that $$$, then book a room for 1 nite by yourself and 'sneak' your partner to the room by 'herself'.. unless otherwise spotted and denied entry by the hotel staff.

hornygoat
19-08-2005, 02:12 AM
She very seductive. I tried her 2 times long time ago. Maybe 3 years ago?? Good BJ. Nice Figure. Highly Recommended.

batugajah
19-08-2005, 01:02 PM
so this Jia Ling is "She" or "Shemale"?