PDA

View Full Version : Another $60 BOSS bonk - FR on PRC Ah Hoong

bhoven
22-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Seems that I keep bumping into PRC FLs with the same name.... Anyway caught my eye about ten days ago. Then was just doing a recce/ogling in the area so did not bonk. Saw her again last evening ( whilst on another recce after work ) in a sexy but elegant and not revealing black dress and decided to try her out today as she teased and was playful in a cheeky way.

Physical : Comes from Dongbei. 26 yrs old. On second visit here. Quite cute with a pixie smile. Looks like a local Teochew GND type with her fair complexion and just above shoulder length hair. The kind you can bring home to show the folks. Slim with 33B all natural boobs and pinkish nips. Still reasonably resilient and firm. About 1.56m and around 48kg? Dresses ordinarily with no sluttish airs ( probably what attracted me in the first place ).

Performance: SOP for bath and cat bath ( very brief kissing of nipples ). Only light frenching. No BJ.. which was a bit disappointing. But allows fingering and suckling. Good sound effects and willing to try diferent positions. Will hug you and whisper usual ego boosting phrases.

Attitude: Polite - asks permission to answer calls. No rush and cheerful/joking most of the time.

Overall : Reminds me of Lee Mei. Would give same 4/5 score but remember OMMIAMP. A conventional wifey/goody gf type bonk. No wild commando stuff. Will RTF if no other interesting targets turns up. She stays in Toa Payoh and commutes to GL in the afternoon. Did not want her pic taken - too bad BOSS brudders. Have to rely on my description. Btw, $60 is inclusive of room but towels and CD at $2 extra. BYO better.

Monkey4
22-07-2005, 10:41 PM
bro bhoven, care to pm me her contact.

Oso, Mercenary19 and the rest of BOSS members are arranging an AGM (all gather to makan) sometimes next week around 7pm? Are u interested. If u are, please pm mercenary19 your hp no and will contact u in due course. U can check out our BOSS thread under Orgies & Exercusion. Take care and thanks for being our RECCEE man.

popiah
22-07-2005, 10:43 PM
hi bro hboven,

ha ha ha.......ah hong again ??? so you like "RED" (hong = red) alot huh ? :D

signoff
fl popiah

bhoven
22-07-2005, 11:38 PM
hi bro hboven,

ha ha ha.......ah hong again ??? so you like "RED" (hong = red) alot huh ? :D

signoff
fl popiah

Ya lah brudder popiah
...me born under taurus sign
dat's why....

PsychoCool
23-07-2005, 12:54 AM
Seems that I keep bumping into PRC FLs with the same name.... Anyway caught my eye about ten days ago. Then was just doing a recce/ogling in the area so did not bonk. Saw her again last evening ( whilst on another recce after work ) in a sexy but elegant and not revealing black dress and decided to try her out today as she teased and was playful in a cheeky way.

Physical : Comes from Dongbei. 26 yrs old. On second visit here. Quite cute with a pixie smile. Looks like a local Teochew GND type with her fair complexion and just above shoulder length hair. The kind you can bring home to show the folks. Slim with 33B all natural boobs and pinkish nips. Still reasonably resilient and firm. About 1.56m and around 48kg? Dresses ordinarily with no sluttish airs ( probably what attracted me in the first place ).

Performance: SOP for bath and cat bath ( very brief kissing of nipples ). Only light frenching. No BJ.. which was a bit disappointing. But allows fingering and suckling. Good sound effects and willing to try diferent positions. Will hug you and whisper usual ego boosting phrases.

Attitude: Polite - asks permission to answer calls. No rush and cheerful/joking most of the time.

Overall : Reminds me of Lee Mei. Would give same 4/5 score but remember OMMIAMP. A conventional wifey/goody gf type bonk. No wild commando stuff. Will RTF if no other interesting targets turns up. She stays in Toa Payoh and commutes to GL in the afternoon. Did not want her pic taken - too bad BOSS brudders. Have to rely on my description. Btw, $60 is inclusive of room but towels and CD at $2 extra. BYO better.

PM me the number bro, thank

bhoven
26-07-2005, 12:44 AM

An update: her big aunty is visiting so she is out of action till Wednesday
Those kind brudders who have the time and means may want over the next day or so to help her get to know the other parts of Sillipore that PRC FLs normally don't go to

GiftonJS
26-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Hi Bro Bhoven,

Great FR!!! A pity she not as ample as the her previous namesake. Hahaha. Keep up the good work!!! Got to give her a miss for obvious reasons. Hahaha!!! :D

Best Regards

Giftonjs

bhoven
26-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Hi Bro Bhoven,

Great FR!!! A pity she not as ample as the her previous namesake. Hahaha. Keep up the good work!!! Got to give her a miss for obvious reasons. Hahaha!!! :D

Best Regards

Giftonjs

Hi brudder Giftonjs

Not velly sure wat u meen? u like red belet type gurl izzit? den next dime i surely loot out for u lor!

GiftonJS
28-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi brudder Giftonjs

Not velly sure wat u meen? u like red belet type gurl izzit? den next dime i surely loot out for u lor!

Hi Bro,

I mean she is not as "big" in the headlights department as the previous Ah Hoong. Hahaha. That is why I have to give her a miss. But Bro if anytime you see some Big Boobs SYT or Lau Chio, let me know.

Take care Bro.

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

bhoven
28-07-2005, 11:36 PM
Hi Bro,

I mean she is not as "big" in the headlights department as the previous Ah Hoong. Hahaha. That is why I have to give her a miss. But Bro if anytime you see some Big Boobs SYT or Lau Chio, let me know.

Take care Bro.

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

Vill do boss..next time i bonk i vill bling mysurling tape..ha2

bhoven
01-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Hi Bro Bhoven,

Best Regards

Giftonjs

Can those brudders who have received her contact details and have bonked her please provide some FRs? All feedback ( even negative ones ) are welcome...

Otherwise the spirit of BOSS is not being achieved i.e. to Share contact and to Share experience.....

TIA

degauss
18-08-2005, 12:56 AM
I'll make a long story short.
Wanted to bonk Shawnie's kang tow Xiao Qing 2day but phone no answer. WTF... Remembered some bros commented that she got some pretty friends there so went to look see look see.... saw 2 prcs.. 1 CMI. The pretty one accosted me. Asked for damage..same same as Qing so ok loh.
Asked for her name she said Ah Hoong. I was thinking, wah lan, so many ah hong one.
Service sop as mentioned in bro Bhoven's FR so will not elaborate much.
But she's very friendly and pleasant looking so these makes up for it.
After bonking tcss awhile and she told me she'll intro a friend to me since i'm young,handsome and gentle. :D
HER DESCRIPTION MAKES MY SALIVA FLOW ALL OVER THE FLOOR.
AGE 22. STUDYING ENGLISH DAYTIME SO AVAILABLE ONLY AFTER 7PM.
VERY FAIR, SLIM, TALL, PRETTY AND SEXY. (don't know how true) She says i sure like one.... But i seldom have the opportunity to cheong @ nite so i'll pm the contact to some esteemed bros mention below who have passed me kang tao or have upped me.
Asked for both her and friend's contact... While keying number in my hpone then realise it's the same Ah Hoong that bro Bhoven passed contact to me!!
What coincinence!!!

will pm contact to bro Bhoven, Popiah, Nukebomb, Havana, Shawnieboy, Dandan2512 n Beck8..
Please don't pm me for contact. will let the above senior bros decide who to pass to.

bhoven
18-08-2005, 01:08 AM
I'll make a long story short.

Asked for both her and friend's contact... While keying number in my hpone then realise it's the same Ah Hoong that bro Bhoven passed contact to me!!
What coincinence!!!

will pm contact to bro Bhoven, Popiah, Nukebomb, Havana, Shawnieboy, Dandan2512 n Beck8..
Please don't pm me for contact. will let the above senior bros decide who to pass to.

Brudder degauss

Tku for the FR.... Its the only one posted so far aprt from the initial contact report...( sigh )

nukebomb
18-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Bro Degauss why u treat me so good like want to cry leh, dunno how to repay u, will up u loh when regain power just up kexin, million million of thanx.
If i got any lobang sure inform u,cheers. :p

dandan2512
18-08-2005, 01:11 PM
bro degauss,thks for e contact...but hoh dun call me senior leh....mi still new and learning leh....there r more senior bros around than me...even u r more senior than me....once again thks for e contact..cheers.....:)

shawnieboy
19-08-2005, 02:08 AM
wah bro thanks for the contact.. dun call me senior also leh look at my join date just join in april only leh i still newbie.. anyway up u liao

bhoven
06-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Seems that I keep bumping into PRC FLs with the same name....

"

Overall : A conventional wifey/goody gf type bonk. No wild commando stuff. Will RTF if no other interesting targets turns up. She stays in Toa Payoh and commutes to GL in the afternoon. Did not want her pic taken - too bad BOSS brudders. Have to rely on my description. Btw, $60 is inclusive of room but towels and CD at $2 extra. BYO better.

She's back for another tour of duty...seems slimmer n prettier! Btw, she was also previously "re-discovered " by another brudder ( see post below)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1172962#post1172962