PDA

View Full Version : beware of this scammer

babe90
09-11-2013, 05:46 PM
hey bros beware of this scammer i found in lak**boy girl name serene 24 years old number is 85987476 beware of her.

agree to meet 2am housecall but later at 2am no show say she got customer so she tell me later timing when i already transferred 400/2/2 to her account. ask her return me back the 400 reply was ok then this morning again told her she said by 11am she will return in the end no return. this bloody bitch only worth 400 got no pride at all. ppl cancelled appointment suppose return but no cause 400 is better than her pride. bloody slut.

LESSON LEARNT DO NOT TRANSFER AND DO NOT GO FOR LAK**BOY LOCAL FL

ALL SCAMMERS

residentgood
09-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Bro don't ever transfer the money 1st,2nd no matter how beautiful the pictures she's posted,we don't know whether its her,3rd u can find all the fl,s here under okt better deal straight.

babe90
09-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Ya bro agree now regret but know my mistake. Thanks

DaggerOfEscape
09-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Bro not i want to rub salt into your wounds but really the choice here is so much already yet you still wan go lsb

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Forum Runner

babe90
09-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Ya lor. No worries good for information but want try other things mah.

Berrygood
09-11-2013, 07:49 PM
don't understand why you guys still go to that scam forum :cool:

spiderwoman
09-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Wow, I also from there de, but I never ask ppl transfer me before.

fotzenleckerang
09-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Happend almost to me before, picture beautiful girl young and sexy ask me to transfer money first. Than I know this is a scam, sorry bro.

babe90
09-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Spiderwoman there stables n independent is most scam

MrsInfidelity
10-11-2013, 02:32 AM
u stupid go transfer ppl $ first cos u horny & no brain, dont blame ppl.
learn from ur mistake ok.
be a good boy.

Johnston
11-11-2013, 01:32 PM
hey bros beware of this scammer i found in lak**boy girl name serene 24 years old number is 85987476 beware of her.

agree to meet 2am housecall but later at 2am no show say she got customer

LESSON LEARNT DO NOT TRANSFER AND DO NOT GO FOR LAK**BOY LOCAL FL

ALL SCAMMERS

Lesson 1: never transfer one red cent unless maybe 25$ max taxi fare Maybe ro establish your sincirity
Lesson 2: see lesson one but with extra caution when dealing with independents as now you dont even have any okt to chase....l

I have been given the run around by fls before but i just cool down relax and tell the okt nicely pls improve services... I let the the okt talk to the girl - whether nice talk or fierce talk i dont know.

I never ever call a wl any sort of insulting name ever.

Now: back to topic - can i interest you in dealing with the Great Red Dragon : i can point you to reputable okts and girls i personally test drive :cool:

tongalvin
11-11-2013, 01:37 PM
I did meet one also , she ask me to trf money to his account before meet , I refuse and ask her back , can I pass you a check personally , she also refuse ... Haa haa .... She know how to cheat so do I ......

tongalvin
26-11-2013, 02:24 AM
I did SMS her and she send back her photo , look chio .... But she ask me to credit into her account first before meet ... $300 per shot .... Lucky not Kenna her trap... Beware her post at $$$$$boyforum... Cannot be trust at the web site , all come with diff ppl or ask you to bank in into their account first ..... Beware all bro , never never bank in first before session .... Last reminder .... Good luck !!!!!

jason_
29-11-2013, 07:03 PM
before meeting, at most transfer transport cost to show sincerity as they fear people put them aeroplane. end up if scam, small loss taken as buying her integrity so have all the right to shame her online.

never transfer full amount before meeting, common sense right?

unixxavaw
01-12-2013, 05:16 PM
nov2013 member dun talk cock please. stupid must be kato clone.

anyway guys here please do not trust some of the FR here, yes not all is fake but MOST OF IT IS FAKE. ESP the ratings 8/10 9/10 10/10 omg really price $280 is ok but service blackface etc totally not worth it, anyhow book 1 FL also attitude better then her.

not trying to spoil people business but this FL here is really horrible. unless she learn to buckup and learn to know that without us customer she is nothing else this shits will always be the same. from her point of view she always think she is right. customer old wrong, customer wan lick wrong customer request for too much = troublesome ask too much. come out open leg is 1 thing but come out open leg and wan earn money better learn how to suck it up at times, unless you tell me customer try raw,or abuse you or SM or BDSM, else i dun see why is it wrong service stated never do, den better dun put, wan do also do properly dun fucking give a 20sec bbbj on the tip like a joke then ask why dun like your service or what. you as a girl should know if customer enjoy or not enjoy your service if you dunno then suggest stop posting and quit cause i will be here everyday as long as your service is still fuckup and still trying to act high up.

SBOBEN :

NOsY people !!!

Are you a dog? Bark at someone else's thread
Each time just talking & want people up your point ! People write calista you do not go for help. You are not very help him? ! Why ? Scare people reduce your score ! Only know how Jump slope alienate ! U get out of here ! Bastard !

U open new thread , & say . To all 2013 nov member pls don't find FL . Whatever u write an FR no people will believe your FR !. Must after one year u use an account .STUpiD ! IDiOT ! U at SBf here always write bad thing ! OkT or FL !
U always say Bad ! What right have you to criticize me?! Who r u ?!!
You criticize yourself better !!! Fucker SBOBeN !!
I did not ! But u always say YeS !!!
Always at here affect business OkT or Fl !!!

U think u who ?!!!!
U at here say FaKe ? U have try me before ?
U say fake ? How I have FR 2006 ? 2009 ?
I'm start 2013 Nov !!

yes bro her picture all fucking white, real life is abit dark colour... now starting to suspect picutre is photo shoped.

Still don't want enough ?! Post at here say the wrong thing ,!
Fucking shit !!!! Bastard SBOBeN !!!
U have nothing can say ! U say I'm photoshop !!!
If you have the courage, you came out to see me. ?Fucker SBOBEN ?!
U never see me u can confirm & write at here ??! U Fucking SHIt ?!
Dark Color ?! Who have dark color ?! Jibai ! You're too far !

You come out meet me ? See it's have ?! KNS !!

unixxavaw
01-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Post by bote :
Yo..Uncle,

Seriously after reading thru what you wrote, i think you really have a personal hated for slyvia and kato. Have you really try both girls to verify they are same person. If she has bad attitude to all customer, just all the bad FR from many bros enough to make her run out of business, why are you so persistent to the extent of threatening to report to police?

I wrote a FR for her and you call me a clone, i try explain to you but many time without even reading my FR, you just come out with unreasonable shooting.

You create trouble at others people thread, got yourself zapped and go to moderator crying. And oh yah, you also go around calling newbie stupid in other thread . Get a life, dont engrossed yourself in SBF just over one negative experience.

Just my 2 cent.

First ,SBoben post at here FL doom L/SG - moderator ady delete the thread but he still haven't enough ! Post again at fl domo 3- !!!

He is nosy people . Bastard ?! He post a new thread say bad thing about me .
Before he also open new thread post OKT bad thing ?! How mant time he want posting ?! His purpose is make trouble , other brother here holding him then increase his point . This thing had been stopped , but he has to continue to confuse right and wrong . SBOBEN , you don't want stop talking , u still want what ?? what are you still arguing ? Or are you looking forward to write I wrote that one of the worst ? Or waiting until I die ? You just want stop ? Or still waiting for someone else to increase your point ? You're not a man , even animals as . Overly , not u say u want go report , why u still at there posting ?!

Not u say u want go report me ? Why u still at here write & posting ? Stupid !
U never find me , u can say bad thing here GOOD ?! I'm waiting IDIOT ! What u still want argue ?!
U come out meet me , if u have the guys ?!
But I think u dint have , coz u just a dog . So u always posting & posting . Even moderator delete your thread!