PDA

View Full Version : Have sex with my maid

Peridot62
12-08-2005, 10:20 AM
About 2 month ago, I started to have sex with my maid. We like having sex almost every week and she seem to enjoy the sex session. She is about 33yrs and have the body of heranti. i actually like the wild sex with her. Is like she is raping me and I like her to be on top of me kissing and ramming my hard dick.

Well, she suck my dick like noboby business till it cum into her mouth and she swallow all.

I think is not a good idea to hv sex with my own maid but will probably will not renew her permit to cut the future problem.

Any bro have such incident.

sbfpolis
12-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Never shit in your own backyard !

isel
12-08-2005, 10:25 AM
becareful of doing such things, the government has stirct regulations on this and if caught it may be diffcult to employ maid again

Knife
12-08-2005, 10:27 AM
There are many FL maids around singapore and why eat and shit at your own place? Becareful and stop it before its too...................LATE! :mad:

Castrol
12-08-2005, 10:43 AM
About 2 month ago, I started to have sex with my maid.

bro, can she be a FL? :D

roymartin
12-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Bro, interested in your maid, any stats.

yanki1
12-08-2005, 10:51 AM
be careful/ everything might backfire at u. if anything shes not happie with. she might start to disclose to your OC or your family, or even to the maid agency. best not to eat and shit at the same place... :cool:

Law666
12-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Bro,
R u promoting her to be a FL, if not, wrong section.

xquizit
12-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Pray hard that when u sending her back she will not create any problem for u.

clover
12-08-2005, 10:56 AM
I think is not a good idea to hv sex with my own maid but will probably will not renew her permit to cut the future problem.

I think the end is near....for you!!
Scenario:
1. She insists that you marry her (otherwise R-word come out!)
2. She insists that you pay her more
3. She insists that you renew her contract
4. She no-more your maid as, as your mistress, she now want maid for herself
5. She drain you dry
6. ....see item 1

Finish-leow!!

HamSupLoh
12-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Well, she suck my dick like noboby business till it cum into her mouth and she swallow all.

Bro Peridot62

A few things to note.

1. Are you promoting your maid as FL? If you are not then you have posted in the wrong section. Please ask Sam to delete or move this thread to Adult Discussions. However if she is indeed keen to do FL, please let us know if you are going to share your lobang and what is the damage.

2. I have tried to read up some of your posts and I am confused by your following post in another thread. A hermaphodite :D Could be a joke???

Irene, I too love clean shave pussy. I love to lick clean shave pussy and it make me horny. Anyway, I too hv clean shave dick. And the gal love to suck it clean too.

pendragon_sg
12-08-2005, 11:07 AM
she wanna make extra money or not?

heh heh heh

last sunday was at geylang Lor 18, saw many Indon maid and their Bangla BF leaving the hotel 81 there. We are not talking about one couple, its coming out from the hotel a few couples and they all know each other.

man, when can i get a free fuck with the Indon maids?

also saw a few pretty minah's leaving or entering the hotel also with their abang's :rolleyes:

dandan2512
12-08-2005, 11:14 AM
hm....tink wrong forum to post tis unless threadstarter wants to promote yr maid as fl.... :confused:

nukebomb
12-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Bro if u r promoting yr maid, u shld gv more detail n a FR lah. If she is a beauty n horny, hving more samster enjoying wh her, i think she will thanks u instead, for gving her extra income.

QooMilk
12-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Bro if u r promoting yr maid, u shld gv more detail n a FR lah. If she is a beauty n horny, hving more samster enjoying wh her, i think she will thanks u instead, for gving her extra income.

Or maybe she will give u "extra income" for intro her to us :D

peterfish
12-08-2005, 01:22 PM
About 2 month ago, I started to have sex with my maid. We like having sex almost every week and she seem to enjoy the sex session. She is about 33yrs and have the body of heranti. i actually like the wild sex with her. Is like she is raping me and I like her to be on top of me kissing and ramming my hard dick.

To solve this problem and to prevent it from happening again, suggest you get an ugly maid next time.

Fantasy_4
12-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Bro, better do someting abt it before its too late..
No pt employing a ugly maid as you might be having one now..

yoho
12-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Your maid no play play. Wait maid turn around you get play. You jail go then they play you. This truth yoho tell you. :cool:
my not worth saying,

chill_absolut
12-08-2005, 03:21 PM
To solve this problem and to prevent it from happening again, suggest you get an ugly maid next time.

Just like what my family did, employing one that is ugly and now i dont even feel like going home..

TERRY_77
12-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Hey bro~ dont shit to own self juz wanna have free sex with own maid.
it will give u lots of problem in future, do u think worht it juz wanna save a bit money????????????

humpcheepang
12-08-2005, 04:04 PM
All bros are giving their points, I just want to ask if the thread starter is married? How you con your maid to bed with you? Not so much about the laws, but it is more on the back fire you may face, one day your maid may tell your CO that you two have sexssss before when they are into heated agrument.....then siow liao....

My 2 kopi cents of opinions.... :p

t123
12-08-2005, 04:07 PM

bro you running for election at cck is it.

jss10
12-08-2005, 09:03 PM
looks like this fella is a hoax lah .. he never reply after first post ... and look at his rep points .. pathetic ain't it ..

ballack99
12-08-2005, 09:25 PM
wah bro, that is a time bomb waiting to explode in your back yard. becareful :eek:

Steed 4
12-08-2005, 09:35 PM
We understand that you like we all here missed ''The Maid''. :( But not until
that extend,bonking your own maid....

ricktan99
12-08-2005, 09:53 PM
better dun eat and shit at the place u work and sleep...very risky..... :D

Teovic
12-08-2005, 11:42 PM
Hokkien saying : you wait to die,
very frank with u, if I will u, i can't sleep , can't eat , even cock also can't stand ,
Poor thing, u are man with No brian...
sorry to offend you, but for your own good ....

Peridot62
13-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Thk for your advise. Anyway, I've stop that already. It is a biggest mistake to have started it. Thk bros for concern.

DaDaPiPi
15-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Thk for your advise. Anyway, I've stop that already. It is a biggest mistake to have started it. Thk bros for concern.

Friend, PM me more details can? If she is willing to, I may wanna meet up with her... Let's discuss more. Cheers!

surfer888
15-02-2006, 08:09 PM
bro you running for election at cck is it.

Good One! Almost fell off my chair!

CLIMAX
16-02-2006, 12:04 AM

I noticed you have -2 reputation points.
What you said sound a bit incredible and irrational.

Stop dreaming Bro!

CLIMAX
16-02-2006, 12:04 AM

I noticed you have -2 reputation points.
What you said sound a bit incredible and irrational.

Stop dreaming Bro!