PDA

View Full Version : Lucky nine close shop.

05-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Anyone know where are they

KingDerrick
05-01-2014, 08:57 PM
I seriously hope they got caught by our men-in-blue!

The Lucky9 OKT is one rude and unprofessional person! Their girls' descriptions didnt state the do's and dont's at all, if you bother to notice!

Many months back, I called the OKT to book an appointment. Guess what happened? He screamed and quarreled with me!!! SIBEI ARROGANT!!! Im not sure how he run his fcking business!

I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE SELLING CHICKEN OR CHICKEN RICE. I DONT EVEN CARE IF YOU ARE AN AH BENG OR A POSER. YOU ARE TAKING CUSTOMERS' MONEY, SO JOLLY WELL PROVIDE A GOOD SERVICE!

I had tried a few OKT in FL Dome. Most of them are polite and reasonable Lucky9 was one terrible experience! :mad:

KingDerrick
05-01-2014, 08:59 PM
I hope Lucky 9 dont come back anymore!

Update: One of the girls have met Lucky9 OKT before. He is one fat a55 with a bloody belly! Still have the cheek to go around threatening fellow samsters.

w7vistaxp
05-01-2014, 10:19 PM
They are at home.

But I dunno where r their home.

Can you tell me?

KingDerrick
06-01-2014, 02:51 AM
They got no office one? If I know where they stay, I would hire a runner to disturb them once in a while!!

Unprofessional, yet arrogant!!

Descriptions incomplete, didnt state "do's" and "dont's". Insane pricing. Attitude problem. Arrogant and ridiculously cocky! Fatso with a pot belly.

KingDerrick
06-01-2014, 02:52 AM
Blacklist lucky 9!!!

ranger0201
06-01-2014, 07:56 AM
Think you bros caught him at a bad time or something as this guy was professional and friendly when dealing with me .. Can never forget one of his girls - belle :)

hOsEhKiA
06-01-2014, 08:26 AM
he is back re-branded as stated.

KingDerrick
06-01-2014, 01:26 PM
There was one bro complaining about Lucky 9 in one of the thread. I believe there are a lot more, but these people keep quiet.

chivaswater
06-01-2014, 05:55 PM
kingderrick...

why you active many months back while trying to book but you just registered your usernick?

got balls flame people and no balls show your regular nick ah?

don't recall bro nine as fat with belly.. you met lucky eight ball is it?

tomtan123
06-01-2014, 09:44 PM
There was one bro complaining about Lucky 9 in one of the thread. I believe there are a lot more, but these people keep quiet.

You are obviously a clone. Remembered one bro who book Kelly and he hid behind the scene. Are you the one?

KingDerrick
06-01-2014, 10:27 PM
You are obviously a clone. Remembered one bro who book Kelly and he hid behind the scene. Are you the one?

Im not the one. I didnt even have the chance to book. After hearing his unprofessional and rude voice, I was turned off liao.

KingDerrick
06-01-2014, 10:30 PM
kingderrick...

why you active many months back while trying to book but you just registered your usernick?

got balls flame people and no balls show your regular nick ah?

don't recall bro nine as fat with belly.. you met lucky eight ball is it?

"fat with belly" description was told to me by another FL from another OKT.

What I can verify is there were a few brothers here who complained about Lucky 9 a while back. Where are all the threads? All gone mysteriously?

residentgood
07-01-2014, 11:32 PM
"fat with belly" description was told to me by another FL from another OKT.

What I can verify is there were a few brothers here who complained about Lucky 9 a while back. Where are all the threads? All gone mysteriously? as for lucky 9 there is plus and minus so does all okt,their paying money to advertise in sammyboyforum,you be in their shoes becoz how many people aeroplane didn't turn up their gals had waste trip and time.My opinion is if you had book any gals from okt and had bad experience....than you every right to blast the okt in this forum other that like some fucker sobben and few clowns ohh we trying save bros hard earn money,we are even ready to suck bros hard dick for free,as long bros don't fell into the okt trap.1st this clowns don't even book this gals from okt,just by reading negative fr in okt page how many times clowns open a thread just blasting okt.the only person who has every right to say and open up a thread is people had bad experience with okt other than that clowns can suck hard dicks for free of charge no rejection,no tips all races welcome:mad: