PDA

View Full Version : Pinklady from IRC

ApriliaRSV
29-08-2005, 04:46 AM
hi,i wish to know if any guys tried this pinklady nick from irc b4?she gave a link on how she looks...

hi guys,22f here in need of fast cash.willing to meet u for sex.time will be now.my charges will be $100 for 2 hours. place will be at my house at woodlands.i stay alone. there is 2 rules.1:transfer money to me before meeting.2: condoms a must.Contact number will be given( if u are the choosen one.),i`m 164,47kg,the rules will not be changed.if u dun agree.bye pic at http://madelinetan.multiply.com/photos/album/1

i managed to ask for her hP number n account but she won't pick up calls coz she said she using pre paid card...she lives woodlands...seems real yet at same time seems scam...after all,prepaid card then we cannot trace her n bank won't be bother for a mere 100 dollars.but seems real coz last time quite long ago,i also bump into her but forgot her nick tat time was wat but i saw her pic last time n realise she's the same,living at woodlands like wat she claimed this time too so how???any brothers had tried b4????

primitivewag
29-08-2005, 04:57 AM
Dun believe these fl who asked for money transfer first. All scams.

Xgenre
29-08-2005, 04:59 AM
100% a scam. She has been doing this for ages.

ApriliaRSV
29-08-2005, 05:02 AM
haha....so efficient sia...me juz posted 10mins ago then got replies liao...sammyboy rocks!!!

but how come she still surviving?the gal in tat pic dun care??no one report police?can give police tat picture n account number even if pre paid card cannot be traced mah

dakboyslim
29-08-2005, 05:29 AM
haha....so efficient sia...me juz posted 10mins ago then got replies liao...sammyboy rocks!!!

but how come she still surviving?the gal in tat pic dun care??no one report police?can give police tat picture n account number even if pre paid card cannot be traced mah
would u go report police for a mere 100? somemore hassle to go to station drink kopi and give statement.... and all ur family knows abt it? dats y she is able to be still doing it cos sure got ppl desperate and blur enuff to transfer... dun even know if it is really a gal or guy.....

dun transfer money before meeting up... tell her u will be willing to pay more if svc is good.... if she is ok with it den meet bonk den pay....

please read http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=42329

JingQiangBuDao
29-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Maybe a stupid way to find out is, told her you already t/f thru' bank counter liao (of cos you didn't lah) and see if she will tell you the address of where she's living or not loh. :rolleyes: :D

Ethanas
29-08-2005, 10:27 AM
This Madeline has been around for ages. If you do a search you'd find some bros has already been conned.

However somehow I'm not surprise that she still manage to con people from irc. Its always been a case of small head thinking.

rence72
29-08-2005, 10:29 AM
agree with the bros here... only cash upon delivery.... :D

Xgenre
29-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Maybe a stupid way to find out is, told her you already t/f thru' bank counter liao (of cos you didn't lah) and see if she will tell you the address of where she's living or not loh.

This approach is useless. With internet banking these days, she will know immediately you are lying. :rolleyes:

pblsg
29-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Hi bro dont believe she always use different nick / this is a sam / she was using Mandy the last time / i saw a tread saying a bro transfer $50 later she never reply call

RogerChongZY
29-08-2005, 10:55 AM
hi guys,22f here in need of fast cash.willing to meet u for sex.time will be now.my charges will be $100 for 2 hours
Where to find nice looking gal that charges this rate!!!!

there is 2 rules.1:transfer money to me before meeting.2: condoms a must.Contact number will be given( if u are the choosen one.),i`m 164,47kg,the rules will not be changed.Transfer money is a no no.
Transfer and no contact becos you are not the choosen one.
Clear cut scam!

evolution21
29-08-2005, 11:01 AM
ya man! nv transfer e money before u get to meet up wif her. she can jus get e money and run away. there goes ur money. always meet up, book a hotel, go in wif her, pay her or service 1st then pay..

Rof|maoxz
29-08-2005, 11:07 AM
hi,i wish to know if any guys tried this pinklady nick from irc b4?she gave a link on how she looks...

hi guys,22f here in need of fast cash.willing to meet u for sex.time will be now.my charges will be $100 for 2 hours. place will be at my house at woodlands.i stay alone. there is 2 rules.1:transfer money to me before meeting.2: condoms a must.Contact number will be given( if u are the choosen one.),i`m 164, 47kg, the rules will not be changed.if u dun agree.bye pic at http://madelinetan.multiply.com/photos/album/1

Nowadays economy so bad for ladies meh? So many resort to engaging FL? Please do not attempt to transfer funds over to an unidentified account. Chances of getting back your $$ slim, but not impossible. Need to produce the police report to the bank staff and they will do a investigation and remit back to you if this is a genuine scam. :)

wildbeast
29-08-2005, 12:02 PM
Just a humble overall thots, to younger samsters, Old guns pls dun zap me or wat :)

As long as any sex transcation needs upfront paid up...... NO!!! Give it a miss bro. Paid only after use! We r at losing end to go police for a case anyway. Even in room, I never pay the gal upfront. I NEVER leave my belongings outside with the gal alone when bathing too. U wont know wat going to happen, we only know her for few mins!!!! Be SAFE, NOT SORRY.... :(

juz my 2 cents thots.

Toyota Honda
29-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Bro, I definitely believe this is a scam. Have read and heard from my friends experience that this girl is a scam..

Last time theres one with poics of a babe wearing specs.. Chio also.. But I never gave in though it sounds real.. But no point.. Its a scam.. U never hear from them again whether you transfer the money.

Xgenre
29-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Need to produce the police report to the bank staff and they will do a investigation and remit back to you if this is a genuine scam. :)

Actually, I dun think it's as simple as that. Unfortunately, I've been a victim of a scam before too. Tried to call up DBS to remit the money back. It's not easy. If it's a mistaken transaction, they will ask for the actual account you intend to transfer to and see if it's possible to make this mistake. So it's quite impossible to lie that it's a wrong transaction.

Rof|maoxz
29-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Actually, I dun think it's as simple as that. Unfortunately, I've been a victim of a scam before too. Tried to call up DBS to remit the money back. It's not easy. If it's a mistaken transaction, they will ask for the actual account you intend to transfer to and see if it's possible to make this mistake. So it's quite impossible to lie that it's a wrong transaction.

I never mention or suggest for lying to the bank staff on the wrong transaction. With the police report being made and submitted, it's up to the bank to decide whether they want to reimburse back or not. :cool:

bluerave67
29-08-2005, 01:23 PM
This is going on for very long already pic is not her, tie a rubber band on your small head and use big head to think :confused: should you transfer money first,........................she is not pink lady should call Blue Black lady. :D

feng
29-08-2005, 01:41 PM
but seems real coz last time quite long ago,i also bump into her but forgot her nick tat time was wat but i saw her pic last time n realise she's the same,living at woodlands like wat she claimed this time too so how

Maybe the photos of hers is not even herself...probably there to make the con more realistic..could be someone she knows...or the conman could be a guy even???

nukebomb
29-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Maybe a stupid way to find out is, told her you already t/f thru' bank counter liao (of cos you didn't lah) and see if she will tell you the address of where she's living or not loh. :rolleyes: :D
Cheers Bro good ideal n mayb she denial u can bring her together to any bank for verification n then request to proceed for the session n pay her after the session.

wisley
29-08-2005, 02:07 PM
I agreed with all the snior bros here...... Never pay up front for any transaction through fund transfer before the action.......

Anyway, this pink lady had been in irc for years and at times she will change nicks and names to con guys to transfer money to her........

BTW, no one can also confirm whether it is a he or she leh........???? she enver turn up or pick up the phone mah.... So bro.... be careful......

ApriliaRSV
29-08-2005, 03:15 PM
this is the history of whole conversation

04:12] <kenjo> care to intro?
[04:13] <Pinklady> intro
[04:15] <kenjo> 25m
[04:15] <Pinklady> hi guys,22f here in need of fast cash.willing to meet u for sex.time will be now.my charges will be $100 for 2 hours. place will be at my house at woodlands.i stay alone. there is 2 rules.1:transfer money to me before meeting.2: condoms a must.Contact number will be given( if u are the choosen one.),i`m 164,47kg,the rules will not be changed.if u dun agree.bye pic at http://madelinetan.multiply.com/photos/album/1
[04:16] <kenjo> ok,account number?
[04:17] <Pinklady> did i say i`m choosing u ?
[04:17] <kenjo> so how to decide?
[04:18] <Pinklady> where u stay
[04:18] <kenjo> yishun
[04:18] <Pinklady> how long u need to reach admirtly mrt?
[04:19] <kenjo> 15mins
[04:19] <Pinklady> what bank u uisng?
[04:19] <kenjo> uob
[04:19] <Pinklady> thats all?
[04:19] <kenjo> u asking me questions,so tat's all should be me asking u?
[04:20] <Pinklady> i mean u only using uob?
[04:20] <kenjo> ya
[04:20] <Pinklady> then nvm
[04:20] <Pinklady> uob cannot tfx to me
[04:21] <kenjo> then i pass to u in person lor b4 we do anything
[04:21] <Pinklady> no thanks
[04:21] <Pinklady> i will not give my add before i`m paid
[04:22] <kenjo> u can come to void deck mah
[04:22] <Pinklady> why shd i ?
[04:22] <Pinklady> risking my safety?
[04:22] <Pinklady> i`m not short of customer
[04:22] <Pinklady> next time then
[04:22] <Pinklady> bye
[04:22] <kenjo> i can use my brother's posb,tat one can?
[04:22] <Pinklady> yes
[04:22] <Pinklady> and how long u need ?
[04:23] <kenjo> wat u mean how long?
[04:23] <Pinklady> to transfer
[04:23] <kenjo> few mins
[04:23] <Pinklady> wah
[04:23] <Pinklady> sure or not
[04:23] <kenjo> why not
[04:24] <Pinklady> use what?
[04:24] <kenjo> zzz....u think only must go atm then can transfer huh?
[04:25] <Pinklady> internet banking u mean?
[04:25] <kenjo> ya
[04:26] <Pinklady> ur bother not sleeping?
[04:26] <kenjo> nope
[04:26] <Pinklady> i have e bank too
[04:26] <Pinklady> if u are trying to pull a fast one
[04:26] <Pinklady> my suggestion is dun try
[04:26] <kenjo> lolz....wat for
[04:26] <kenjo> u got e bank or not isn't my problem right
[04:28] <Pinklady> its okie
[04:28] <Pinklady> i think no deal ba
[04:28] <Pinklady> bye
[04:29] <kenjo> why?
[04:29] <kenjo> if u got e bank u can go n check faster
[04:29] <Pinklady> the way u talk
[04:29] <kenjo> if u dun have e bank then u go atm n check lor
[04:29] <Pinklady> whats ur number?
[04:29] <kenjo> phone number?
[04:30] <Pinklady> yes
[04:30] <kenjo> *******
[04:30] <Pinklady> u sms me ur name now
[04:30] <Pinklady> 94652177
[04:32] <Pinklady> oikie alvin
[04:32] <Pinklady> we shall see how sincere u are then
[04:32] <Pinklady> 051-2-009998 dbs savings
[04:33] <kenjo> after transferred then when are we meeting?
[04:33] <Pinklady> now lor
[04:33] <kenjo> can u call me to let me hear u r really a gal?
[04:34] <Pinklady> i`m using prepaid
[04:34] <Pinklady> just take it as i`m a guy
[04:34] <Pinklady> who will cheat using acc / hp
[04:34] <Pinklady> i running out of patience talki to u too
[04:36] <kenjo> u nv see how i look,u not scared me too old or fat or not chinese?
[04:36] <Pinklady> who cares
[04:36] <Pinklady> i still get paid right
[04:36] <kenjo> how many shots am i allowed?
[04:37] <Pinklady> i`m not dealing with u already
[04:37] <Pinklady> u are a plain time waster
[04:37] <Pinklady> sorry
[04:37] <Pinklady> bye
[04:37] <kenjo> lolz,ya...since u dun charge so ex,i m sure u got regular customers keep coming back for u
[04:37] <Pinklady> and i dun need ur comments
[04:37] <kenjo> but the fact u still here at this timing?
[04:38] <kenjo> haha...maybe none from irc ever wanna take such risk
[04:38] <Pinklady> today is monday morning
[04:38] <Pinklady> u think what?
[04:38] <Pinklady> LOL
[04:38] <Pinklady> whatever
[04:38] <Pinklady> its okie
[04:38] <Pinklady> bye bye
Session Close: Mon Aug 29 04:38:41 2005

sadfa
29-08-2005, 03:31 PM

we should bait her out too n tie this bitch up with the other 3 arseholes in the other thread n shoot sperm at their face. sure better n more fun than tcss at gl lor 10.

nukebomb
29-08-2005, 03:42 PM

[04:32] <Pinklady> 051-2-009998 dbs savings
[04:33] <kenjo> after transferred then when are we meeting?
[04:33] <Pinklady> now lor
[04:33] <kenjo> can u call me to let me hear u r really a gal?

No bro u shld said i will wait for u at XXXbank just to make a quick one n the same time get a brudder waiting behind scene just in case she run away mah.

wisley
29-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Look familiar on her nick. Does she often appear in sex channel? If so then pretty sure that she is a scam........ so far spoke to a few guys in the irc channel that kena from her too.......

wisley
29-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Does any bro works in bank that able to trace the account number????? then it will be a better chance to fish her out.......

antlau
29-08-2005, 04:18 PM
good day,

actually, can't we ask the bank the name, if not at least the sex of the person having the bank account number?

btw, i just called the number in the conversation post, no one picked up. and if the number is that of the bro, i am sorry to disturb. :p

sadfa
29-08-2005, 04:22 PM
good day,

actually, can't we ask the bank the name, if not at least the sex of the person having the bank account number?

due 2 banking secrecy, i doubt the bank will reveal even the name or sex (plenty) of the person.

wisley
29-08-2005, 04:23 PM
good day,

btw, i just called the number in the conversation post, no one picked up. and if the number is that of the bro, i am sorry to disturb. :p

Bro, banks dun give put info of customers so easily lor...... Official Secrety Act leh......

JingQiangBuDao
29-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Wonder is it possible that after transfer liao, can ask bank to re-transfer to ur account before the money being used by the con-gal?? Like inform the bank that had transfer to wrong account / wrong amount etc so that the bank can transfer the money to you?? :confused:

wisley
29-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Wonder is it possible that after transfer liao, can ask bank to re-transfer to ur account before the money being used by the con-gal?? Like inform the bank that had transfer to wrong account / wrong amount etc so that the bank can transfer the money to you?? :confused:

Bro, not possible lah...... tried once to help my friend to ask from the bank the procedure.... bank say need to ask the account owner to do the transfer and they will verified with the account owener only. Need to go bank to fill up form somemore and wait for at least a week...... My friend then proceed as instructed.....

end up, my friend also never get back the money as the bank told him that he will need to chack before transfer and bank cant do much lor.....

JingQiangBuDao
29-08-2005, 05:27 PM
end up, my friend also never get back the money as the bank told him that he will need to chack before transfer and bank cant do much lor.....

Like that next time t/f money must open eye bigbig liao. :eek: :D

antlau
29-08-2005, 05:29 PM
hmm, by right should be able to un-transfer the money...i always transfer money here and there to my friends, sometimes lend them money, sometimes return them money.

you mean, if skally, transfer wrongly, cannot undo ahh?

hmm, think next time really have to press the account number 1 by 1 carefully..

wisley
29-08-2005, 05:29 PM
Aiya..... play safe lah..... see the gal first then pay up...... never transfer money in advance for such deal....... out of 10, 9 of them are scam........

JingQiangBuDao
29-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Aiya..... play safe lah..... see the gal first then pay up...... never transfer money in advance for such deal....... out of 10, 9 of them are scam........

Thks for you kind advise.
I'm also referring to doing t/f for other cases also, like soccer etc, you should know wat I mean...keh keh keh.... :D

antlau
29-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Bro JinQiang,

curious of your location? you got play Diablo 2 - LOD Expansion too?

do you have any rare items to sell / exchange?

Thanks, and regards.
anthony

wisley
29-08-2005, 05:54 PM
friend you know one is ok lah.... but this one is different lor.... you never even see the person b4 leh... so play safe lor.......

jimmy_jyzz
29-08-2005, 06:32 PM
fr d pics d girls looks SYT n cute lei. too bad she is unpatient

simplyhorny
29-08-2005, 07:24 PM
There is another thread on this as well. The photo is exactly the same. A number of bro kenna burn already. Definitely a scam!

daryl76
29-08-2005, 07:25 PM
this pic has been used 4 so many times... dun bother, move on... :D

Strike
29-08-2005, 09:51 PM
hi bros, always insist on Cash on Delivery

watersbk3173h
30-08-2005, 08:01 AM
I am new here but i am sure i came across this girls pict in friendster......under the search colume search or sex.....100 bucks...for 2 hrs ...maybe too good to be true isnt it.....anyway...dun need to add points or whatever...i forever remain LOW LOW profile one....have fun comrades
:)

purplefire
12-09-2005, 01:53 AM
Hellow aprillaRSV ' ... Would u be kind enough to send me the flower from wodlds to ?? thanks in advance for u and all samsters ...Keep the juices flowing all! ;)

SanPiPa
18-07-2006, 01:49 AM
she still using same tactics, +++ on msn the same way TODAY!!

will be running a check on her (i suspect its a him).

any brother who wan to revenge , report police etc pls email me [email protected] with subject header pinklady

Might be able to get some real info on this person soon.
hehe

icucicu
18-07-2006, 05:57 PM
OMG.. its "HER"
was on irc once and talked to her b4, sent me the same picture that was on the web. She say highest bidder win.. so i quote $1000. But she disconnected leaving her no. Try calling no one pick up.. sms no reply..... confirm scam liao.. lucky i say $1000 AHHAHA