PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CV trans named "anna"

blondes
18-09-2005, 01:25 AM
Miss her so much.. her lovely BBBJ+CIM.. lose her contacts.. Any1 know her pls do let me know.. thanks a million...

Name:Anna
Race: Chinese
Stats: 32B 24 33

Very fair ,smooth skin... Very nice ,soft butt...

Special moves : BBBJ+CIM+Girlfriend+tight Ass+ very damn good la...

Oftenly looked for her in 2004... Lose her contact due to i had lose my hp..

thanks for your time here...

zhungeer
21-09-2005, 12:25 AM
The descriptions match the one in a HC in one of a small shopping centre indirectly opposite Paya Lebar MRT Station. The SC is facing Gulimerad Road and back of Lor 42 Geylang. Will check up the name of the HC and let you know

Lesliii
21-09-2005, 07:15 PM
Don't mind telling us the name of the shopping centre.
Thanks.

The descriptions match the one in a HC in one of a small shopping centre indirectly opposite Paya Lebar MRT Station. The SC is facing Gulimerad Road and back of Lor 42 Geylang. Will check up the name of the HC and let you know

blondes
22-09-2005, 01:12 AM

K..Thanks bro.... by the way, u knew this trans "anna" ??? :D

mirkblood
22-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Don't mind telling us the name of the shopping centre.
Thanks.

if nt wrong should be Grandlink i think.

zhungeer
23-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Hi Bros,
Sorry for delay in reply. It is Relaxtion at Grandlnk

Lesliii
23-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Thanks to you and bro Mirkblood.
Is she known as Anna there.

Hi Bros,

blondes
24-09-2005, 05:37 AM
Thanks to you and bro Mirkblood.
Is she known as Anna there.

hi, bro. u knew this tran 'anna' too ???

blondes
24-09-2005, 05:44 AM
Hi Bros,

thanks bro... u knew her too ?

maggots
24-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Hi bros,

R u guys talking abt "anna" from relaxtion? i was there yesterday looking 4 her. but according to the reception, said she off till monday, sigh...

my question is: is she trans? because accoding to reception, she is from PRC. please enlighten. thank u

KatoeyLover69
24-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Hi bros,

R u guys talking abt "anna" from relaxtion? i was there yesterday looking 4 her. but according to the reception, said she off till monday, sigh...

my question is: is she trans? because accoding to reception, she is from PRC. please enlighten. thank u

The receptionist could be correct. This "Anna" could be from PRC.

Sometimes when TS/WLs change their place of work, they also change their name. Could be that TS " Anna " is still working at Relaxation but using a DIFFERENT NAME, most probably.

maggots
24-09-2005, 08:39 PM
The receptionist could be correct. This "Anna" could be from PRC.

Sometimes when TS/WLs change their place of work, they also change their name. Could be that TS " Anna " is still working at Relaxation but using a DIFFERENT NAME, most probably.

thks bro, if any of u try, do share & confirm if this anna is the one.. really look forward 2 try this trans :p