PDA

View Full Version : gd lobang. local Crystal Freelance. Need $$ urgently

hotty
24-09-2005, 07:36 AM
gd lobang. local Crystal Freelance. Need $$ urgently

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gd lobang for u guys!
LOCAL 22 yrs old girl. only did w a couple of her ex bfs b4 only.

she nv try this job b4. but she got no choice.
she got cheated by her ex Bf. he loan more then 10k. n the ahlong dateline is today lastest 4pm. if nt she gota pay double. (she dun dare to call police)

she willing to offer 1 shot for $200. or 6k if u willing to lend her. she willing to pay u back wkly. condition apply.

Overall quite a nice gal, got that gf feeling.
Summary :
Look: 7/10
Figure: 8/10 (34B 25 34)
BJ: 6/10
Attitute: 9/10 (nicegirl. pls be gentle, as she really very sad over this already. hope u guys understand.)
Overall: 8/10
She is willing to please, n dun force her to do bbbj or AR. pls.
*** 35 yrs old n below. sorry . she want me to put this

kindly pm me ur contact . n i will mms u her pic n her contact.

dakboyslim
24-09-2005, 08:02 AM
the ahlong dateline is today lastest 4pm. if nt she gota pay double. (she dun dare to call police)

she willing to offer 1 shot for $200. or 6k if u willing to lend her. she willing to pay u back wkly. condition apply.

wonder how she is gg to pay back the 6k by 4pm....... unless some rich kind soul wanna bao her.... or else she is gg to have to start soon already as she would need to service 30 bros in 8hrs....

however i think if she would be able to come out with some of the money and return the ahlong... and prove at least she is doing something to settle the money.... the ahlong would be able to extend her deadline...

hotty
24-09-2005, 08:17 AM
wonder how she is gg to pay back the 6k by 4pm....... unless some rich kind soul wanna bao her.... or else she is gg to have to start soon already as she would need to service 30 bros in 8hrs....

however i think if she would be able to come out with some of the money and return the ahlong... and prove at least she is doing something to settle the money.... the ahlong would be able to extend her deadline...

yup.

if anyone willing to be her sugardaddy. she willing to have sex w him + pay him back the loan.

she got no choice.
hope u understand.
n pls be patient, as i dun have her pic now.
she trying to send over to me. give me time to send to u .
tks :).

sjb1994
24-09-2005, 08:19 AM
I'm 36, can?

Seen she never did this (FL) before, and only did a few times with her b/f, still consider fresh. Why not she offer to serve the ahlong, and demand for higher price. This will help to reduce the debt faster.

But this will reduce our source of FL too. :D

telesex
24-09-2005, 08:30 AM
I am 45 but want to be he sugar daddy and seem I am not qualify :rolleyes:

hotty
24-09-2005, 08:33 AM
yup.

ok after all this
she is 100% fresh .
she still waiting for someone to help her.
if nt she willing to do it 1 shot for $*00 (can some rich guys afford more. like $500? sorry abt that. )
she if u can afford more, she willing to repay u the next appointment.
tks.

*she dun dare to mix around w the ahlong.
wad u guys can advice?
report to police?
or wad. i m so sad over this. as she is such a guai girl.

hotty
24-09-2005, 08:37 AM
I am 45 but want to be he sugar daddy and seem I am not qualify :rolleyes:

check ur pm.
n call me asap.
tks.

dakboyslim
24-09-2005, 08:41 AM
yup.
*she dun dare to mix around w the ahlong.
wad u guys can advice?
report to police?
or wad. i m so sad over this. as she is such a guai girl.
no use to report ahlong... cos it is the runner who will get into trouble and not the mastermind... so end up she will still have the same problem and maybe even bigger one if they find out it is her...

solutions can be found for any problem no matter how big it is.... since she is in debt... would she be willing to work for the ahlong as i am sure they would have other businesses like ktv and pimping... this way she would be able to pay off her debt and might earn some money from it as well... the other way would be to hope there really is someone who would bao her and repay her debts.... but seriously this would not be so easy as there are many consters ard.... no offence.....

the thing is try to get at least some money to repay and convince them she is doing watever she can to repay.... they wan money only... so no point they do anything to harm her or push her to the end.... end up anything happen they no money to take back somemore kena more trouble

dakboyslim
24-09-2005, 08:48 AM
how come cuteboy not here leh? is he late? :D

ben38
24-09-2005, 09:02 AM
hi bro, hv pm u loh, willing to pay n help her leh

onion_rings
24-09-2005, 09:19 AM
I'm 36, can?

Seen she never did this (FL) before, and only did a few times with her b/f, still consider fresh. Why not she offer to serve the ahlong
Shouldn't be any prblm...In my eyes u look like 25 yo nia... :D
dun think so lah...scarily the ah long is 36 but look like 63 leh... :eek:
Haizzz the time is so short, if not we will sure support our own local 1...

CNNcmg
24-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Sighz... another poor ger....
If this posting come up 1-2 weeks ago, I am sure she will have no problem finding a sugar daddy to pay the 6k.

Prolink
24-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Sighz... another poor ger....
If this posting come up 1-2 weeks ago, I am sure she will have no problem finding a sugar daddy to pay the 6k.

So is she on or off......time is ticking away.....

laodi123456789
24-09-2005, 09:43 AM
Run Lola Run

Frankiestine
24-09-2005, 10:04 AM

wiling to please but not very accomodative....seems like no bbbj or ar and only 35 and below...

dandan2512
24-09-2005, 10:12 AM
haizzzz...its veri sad to c local gals coming out to work as fl cos of their IRRESPONSIBLE BF..and e worst thing is she has to fork out this amount of $ by today.....really hope she can settle her problem....... :(

CNNcmg
24-09-2005, 10:23 AM
haizzzz...its veri sad to c local gals coming out to work as fl cos of their IRRESPONSIBLE BF..and e worst thing is she has to fork out this amount of $ by today.....really hope she can settle her problem....... :(

what to do leh.... all kind of man around..
Just like all kind of lady around who con guys loh...

Of course if she can settle without FL.. better for her lo...
just too bad for sbf nia...

ben38
24-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Still Waiting For Ur Reply Leh

dakboyslim
24-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Of course if she can settle without FL.. better for her lo...
just too bad for sbf nia...
but it seems like many are taking the easy way out and turn to FL to settle debts and fund their studies.... wat has society become?

CNNcmg
24-09-2005, 10:31 AM
but it seems like many are taking the easy way out and turn to FL to settle debts and fund their studies.... wat has society become?

Got sammy girl forum where i can go errr err.. or not?

where is cuteboy?? Maybe he interested leh....

dakboyslim
24-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Got sammy girl forum where i can go errr err.. or not?

go and advert ur services ah? $30 hj??? :p

cuteboy is looking.... u think he so slow meh? he diam diam nia.... :D

CNNcmg
24-09-2005, 10:36 AM
go and advert ur services ah? $30 hj??? :p [\QUOTE]

alamak.. 30 cannot even pay for my one day taxi fare le....

[QUOTE=dakboyslim]
cuteboy is looking.... u think he so slow meh? he diam diam nia.... :D

That I am sure loh.. he on msn.. must be very busy now negotiating.....

cuteboy12345208
24-09-2005, 10:37 AM

how come cuteboy not here leh? is he late? :D

U guys calling me ar? I pm threadstarter liao. Waiting for the girl to accept me.

BMW520_M
24-09-2005, 10:38 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary :
Attitute: 9/10 (nicegirl. pls be gentle, as she really very sad over this already. hope u guys understand.)

Bru. yr pm full liao leh. Can mail me her pic and contact [email protected]

dakboyslim
24-09-2005, 10:48 AM
U guys calling me ar? I pm threadstarter liao. Waiting for the girl to accept me.
this is the posting dat is missing from this thread..... now the thread is completed... :D

hotty
24-09-2005, 10:49 AM
ok sorry to all bros.
i receive 50 pm in just 1 hr.

she really need the cash. she is goin to pick 1 customer willing to be her sugardaddy. n she can sign a IOU. n she can payback to u, include regular accompany with u . (flings?. )

if u can afford then pm me. 6k. + weeks or months free !. consider.
i do have her clear pic.

*she find that its too late to get so many customer.

sorry.
if u think the my pm full. just add ur name here.
tks :)

funfuck
24-09-2005, 11:02 AM
Hi bro hotty,

I'm interested, pls send me her pic.

venture
24-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Bro,i interested in her service too!!

TheSting
24-09-2005, 11:13 AM
me.
pm me your email... and correspond from there?

Liquid@cid
24-09-2005, 11:14 AM
ok sorry to all bros.
sorry.
if u think the my pm full. just add ur name here.
tks :)

IMHO, i dun think that's a good idea lor as IOU without the present of a lawyer is not law effective and she can just deny it or can even say she was force into signing it after all we are all not gangsters like those ahlong so she might not be as afraid as she is now, bro hotty not trying to be wet blanket here but what if she can't fufill her promise after the 6k was paid to her in adv? After all to "bao" means that you either pay half of the sum before the period and the other half after that period; or you pay the full sum after the whole period, i dun think paying the full amount first before she even starts, unless of cos that man wants to help more than he wants to lay her on the bed :rolleyes: anyway no offence hor bro hotty

bongster
24-09-2005, 11:21 AM
I still wunder, it is her ex bf who borrowed and not her, for wat fuck must she return the money for him???

BreakTheNorm
24-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Hmmm.. .likely for the fact that the ex used her name and address for the loan...

:mad:

Liquid@cid
24-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Just my little suggestion bro hotty, maybe you can ask her to take 6 customer today for $200/shot den she would have 1.2k after which you can ask her to tell that ahlong that this 1.2k will be the 20% interest for that 6k but the principle amount still the same den ask for "toh siao" which means that the ahlong would not snowball this debt anymore and settle for a monthly payment or weekly payment, if that ahlong dun wan den tell him that he will get not get a single cent and if he dare to go to her house she will call police den "yi pai liang shan" tell him that as she was the garrantor she willing to pay but can't get the 6k in such a short time so the 1.2k serve as interest to prove her sincerity, in this way she can buy time and slowly FL to repay her loan, that's just IMHO a small suggestion, bros dun flame me hor :p

bongster
24-09-2005, 11:27 AM
IMHO, i dun think that's a good idea lor as IOU without the present of a lawyer is not law effective and she can just deny it or can even say she was force into signing it after all we are all not gangsters like those ahlong so she might not be as afraid as she is now, bro hotty not trying to be wet blanket here but what if she can't fufill her promise after the 6k was paid to her in adv? After all to "bao" means that you either pay half of the sum before the period and the other half after that period; or you pay the full sum after the whole period, i dun think paying the full amount first before she even starts, unless of cos that man wants to help more than he wants to lay her on the bed :rolleyes: anyway no offence hor bro hotty

Yeap.. iou means nuthing w/o lawyer unless is those underworld iou :D

Liquid@cid
24-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Hmmm.. .likely for the fact that the ex used her name and address for the loan...

:mad:

No lah i think she's the garrantor for that sum as underworld loan needs 2 IC for each loan, since her BF runs away she have to bear lor

Liquid@cid
24-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Yeap.. iou means nuthing w/o lawyer unless is those underworld iou :D

Ya lor, cos they can recover that loan by force :eek:

Liquid@cid
24-09-2005, 11:33 AM
I still wunder, it is her ex bf who borrowed and not her, for wat fuck must she return the money for him???

Well Ahlong dun care one lah if the principle runs away they'll go looking for that garrantor anyway to them someone must be answerable for they loan :rolleyes:

Customerzzz
24-09-2005, 11:34 AM
S$6k is not a small sum
IOU is actually no use
what u want me to do if she don't pay? Sue her?
Anyway if we can settle for another agreement than i think is ok
Can u pm send her pics and contact to me so that i can negoiate with her
[email protected]

Customerzzz
24-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Quote:she would have 1.2k after which you can ask her to tell that ahlong that this 1.2k will be the 20%

this is a good suggestion. I believe what they after is $$$ not life

NATO
24-09-2005, 11:40 AM

she got cheated by her ex Bf. he loan more then 10k. n the ahlong dateline is today lastest 4pm. if nt she gota pay double. (she dun dare to call police)

yo,this ah long problem easy to solve lah,no need for her to feel desperate.important is how she deal with them only.if need my advice or help,do let me know in regards to the talking to the ah long.

eurofighter
24-09-2005, 11:56 AM
wah... 22 years old and doing PT FL to pay debt ah... so poor thing hor... hey bro hotty you may want to ask her to contact the runner and work out some arrangement. i did that for my friend before. it worked. they may be hooligans but they're also human with a heart. sure can talk one.

by the way, your PM is FULL! would appreciate it if you could forward me her pic and contact.

my email is [email protected]

thanks bro hotty and tell her to take care... all is well...

pppp46
24-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Kindly PM me. Don't mind being sugarly. :D

CNNcmg
24-09-2005, 12:37 PM
Looks like no lobang for today already then....
Vey high chances gone sugarly.....

Tycoon72
24-09-2005, 12:38 PM
Bro hotty

PM me her nos... i can help, No need Pic.

pppp46
24-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Ya man. 6 k . Quite affordable for those executives.

hotty
24-09-2005, 12:46 PM
sorry guys nt to upset u all.
so now i dun even know where she. hope she's alrite.

she really need someone whom can help

those who really can pop out 6k by today . kindly pm me only. (SUGARDADDY)
if u want session. pls dun pm me today . i m so sorry . try it after monday . pls dun flame me. n i m nt earning anything here.

pppp46
24-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Bro. PM you already. :D

suaveguy28
24-09-2005, 01:23 PM
i hope to be sugarly also but me poor man now...budget lor... think can only FL once in 2 mth.... :(

Pie Mia...sigh....

hotty
24-09-2005, 01:32 PM

gd lobang for u guys!
LOCAL 22 yrs old girl.

she nv try this job b4. but she got no choice.

she willing to afford 6k upfront payment. n she will repay u back many sessions in return. (condition applys)

Summary :
155cm 47kg

*i m sorry abt my previous msg. as its too late. she trying to get some1 can help her with the uppayment. tks.
my pm is always full. pls dun pm me , if u willing to pay just 1 session. i m so sorry . pls dun frame me ok.
only for ppl can afford the upfront payment. tks
hope u guys understand this.

tks.

funfuck
24-09-2005, 01:36 PM
bro, I pm you, pls check.

chenggh
24-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Guess like the gal will be able to get a sugar dad soon...........

Lancer81
24-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Is her name audrey staying at sengkang?
9299xxx6

Jonas21
24-09-2005, 04:53 PM
She maybe a money tree to some ppl cause I heard b4 that some so call sugar daddy is also okt, take money and pao gals, once sian with the gal they ask them to be fl to recover back the money he lend them. Dunno is it true but if got ppl do like that really is bad. Hope this Crystal won't have this type of ending. Very sad to hear this type of story and hope she will turn out alright. Good luck Crystal. Hope all well end well.

Tai_zi21
24-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Dun mind i ask 1 ques here?

Wat if 1 of the samster pay up the 6k and decide to Bao her till she can recover the $ but after paying the $... the samster never get to see the ger after that!

will there be an assurance to it may i know? :)

tionggoklan
24-09-2005, 06:37 PM
*i m sorry abt my previous msg. as its too late. she trying to get some1 can help her with the uppayment. tks.
my pm is always full. pls dun pm me , if u willing to pay just 1 session. i m so sorry . pls dun frame me ok.
only for ppl can afford the upfront payment. tks
hope u guys understand this.

tks.

Bro Hotty,

I tink no 1 here is blaming u, cos giving u the benefit of the doubt, u r trying to help a poor gal in toruble n that is commendable. However, u dun seems to answer to some of the pts raised by the bro here:

1. Some bros did asked abt the outfront full pymt thing. If any1 were to pay here the 6k n later part she dishonoured the IOU, which has no legal standing unless it is done in the presence of a lawyer, then how? What sort of insurance does the bro who is willing to help has?

2. Bro LiquidAcid has given a very helpful suggestion (in my opinion) of raising 1.2k to make the interest pymt 1st. Afterall, what Ahlong want is money n not trouble. But y there is no response from u on this matter?

3. 1 pt that puzzle me rite from the beginning is that, y the gal has to wait until the day of the deadline then cum to u n wanna be FL, should have done so 1-2 weeks beforehand like 1 bro mentioned. Then the other thing is, even at the last min of live n death (welll, it sounds like to me in this way from the way u posted), she still can state conditions like below 35 yo , no bbbj, blah blah blah. Maybe I'm wrong, if a person is so so desperate liao, still can say want this want that ah?

So I really dunno, it's the Point no. 3 that gif rise to sum fishy feeling abt this whole issue. to me, i dunno what the other bros think? Like i said, even if it is, I'm saying that it is from the gal, n not u bro hotty (dun misunderstand).

Sum more in the midst of u trying to help her, she can suddenly go MIA as u mentioned in 1 of yr posts, so bro, though u r trying to help her, maybe u should also find out if she is playing game wif u.

Juz my opinion as an observer (cos me no money to help).

Vincent
24-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Dun mind i ask 1 ques here?

Wat if 1 of the samster pay up the 6k and decide to Bao her till she can recover the $ but after paying the $... the samster never get to see the ger after that!

will there be an assurance to it may i know? :)

Even, if she honours and stay to be 'pow-ed', there is not assurance of good sex, bbbj or cim! Even if pow her for 3 months, I may be tired and spurned of her... maybe, even in 1 week!

I believe if a person needs real help, first to approch will be friends whom u trust each other. Money not easy to earn to burn...Anybody willing to help will do be advised to do it in goodwill.

But $6K to me is quite big deal, can pay for a new laptop, upgrade to LCD and buy a small ring to shut up my wife and a few cat 150s in a month

Juz my half cents.

Cntl_Alt_Del
24-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Think brother tionggoklan had summaries the whole thread of 4 pages in a single post. Nice job, brother tionggoklan. :) Perhaps brother hotty can address some of the issues in brother tionggoklan thread to make the whole issues more clearly?

My personal view...

Tai_zi21
24-09-2005, 07:00 PM
3. 1 pt that puzzle me rite from the beginning is that, y the gal has to wait until the day of the deadline then cum to u n wanna be FL, should have done so 1-2 weeks beforehand like 1 bro mentioned. Then the other thing is, even at the last min of live n death (welll, it sounds like to me in this way from the way u posted), she still can state conditions like below 35 yo , no bbbj, blah blah blah. Maybe I'm wrong, if a person is so so desperate liao, still can say want this want that ah?

Juz my opinion as an observer (cos me no money to help).

I agree with this pt! own 6k still wan nice customers? sorry if i sound rude,but if let say i am damn desperate,well i dun think i will fuss over this type of issue lor!

1 Bonk-$200
$6000-30 Bonks

I say the min la 30 mins for 1 Bonk
30 Bonks-15 hours at least!

Is this possible? u judge it urself fellow samster!

Just my 0.001 cents views on this! and no offended to any bro here esp Bro Hotty!

Cheers :)

tionggoklan
24-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Think brother tionggoklan had summaries the whole thread of 4 pages in a single post. Nice job, brother tionggoklan. :) Perhaps brother hotty can address some of the issues in brother tionggoklan thread to make the whole issues more clearly?

My personal view...

Tks bro for yr support.

I merely raising my doubts abt this whole issue. While it is nice to see bros here who r willing to help a gal in trouble, but dun wanna let the gals use tricks to con our bros' hard earned $$ n treat us like carrot heads. :D

tionggoklan
24-09-2005, 07:17 PM
I agree with this pt! own 6k still wan nice customers? sorry if i sound rude,but if let say i am damn desperate,well i dun think i will fuss over this type of issue lor! .....................30 Bonks-15 hours at least!................Is this possible? u judge it urself fellow samster!

Just my 0.001 cents views on this! and no offended to any bro here esp Bro Hotty!

Cheers :)

Tks for yr support in opinion.

I tink we r not trying to offend any bros here but juz to rationalize the whole issue. Any sensible bros who read our posts should understand.

Anyway, the deadline is over. Lets wait n see if bro hotty going to tell the bros here of the eventual outcome, and hopefully also enlighten us on the doubts raised.

Lastly, if there is any bro who in the end really fork out the money to help the gal, hope everything goes well for him n he will get back his money in due course.

pppp46
24-09-2005, 07:49 PM
At least not me. =p. She is not my cup of tea.
Maybe some other brudders' cofffeee :p

skyrider
24-09-2005, 11:18 PM

gd lobang for u guys!
LOCAL 22 yrs old girl. only did w a couple of her ex bfs b4 only.

she nv try this job b4. but she got no choice....

Just wonder you know this gal for how long? Years, months, days or hrs?

Skyrider

replicar
25-09-2005, 03:38 AM
pm me for a quick deal

hotty
25-09-2005, 04:07 AM
mod , pls close this thread. i m sorry to bring this matter here.

sorry for all the misunderstanding.

Cntl_Alt_Del
25-09-2005, 04:28 AM
mod , pls close this thread. i m sorry to bring this matter here.

sorry for all the misunderstanding.

Dun say sorry, brother hotty. U r juz helpful in helping out this poor gal of urs. I believe most of the senior brothers wun blame u oso, rite? :rolleyes: So care to update us any status frm this Crystal?

urger
25-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Aiyah! Me too late to join in the help.... so sorry. :o

tanalfred
26-09-2005, 02:13 AM
sudeenly..i feel there a warm feeling in the forum..bros here r not onli for fun, but too extend a warm hand to those who nid help ~~ indeed they r the saints man, doing gd stuff while havin fun.. tis is the best le.. s the chinese sayin : help one n u b happY ~~ i deF learN it in here ~~

cHeERs

I think this is not surprising. From the various threads on many different issues, it is true that many brothers in here are compassionate. Like in my last FR with Tanya, when I queried on whether she had her dinner, she mentioned too that there were other brothers who were concerned about whether she has her meals.

So while we have fun, we too understand that GFE comes when one reaches out to obtain that feeling by giving it too. The heart of the matter is the heart itself.

:)

Hugo168
26-09-2005, 04:48 AM
I think this is not surprising. From the various threads on many different issues, it is true that many brothers in here are compassionate. Like in my last FR with Tanya, when I queried on whether she had her dinner, she mentioned too that there were other brothers who were concerned about whether she has her meals.
So while we have fun, we too understand that GFE comes when one reaches out to obtain that feeling by giving it too. The heart of the matter is the heart itself.
:)

Very touching all sorts of stories of love and humanity out here when we enjoy and still bring happiness to those who need it, while fufilling our needs we are also helping others the less fortunate. :o

KumLan
26-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Call my ahlong friend,he says nowadays their trade very competitive and class,no need to make threats what they want is money plus interest,not interested to chop here chop there no need to take this type of risk.

He suggest the girl pays up some money up front and settle the rest within a reasonably fixed period,they will only resort to rough tactics if you just run off like the ex bf.She can borrow some money first from friends without having to be FL ,if cannot solve over a period of time become a Pros also not too late .

Another suggestion (He say don't say from him) borrow from another ahlong to pay the previous one,interest now very competitive ,but new loan got more time to stretch.

If all things fail,find out the address of ex bf fro them to settle directly.

PS. The threadstarter can cheong and pay but yet cannot help her with some cash only suggest her the wrong way to settle her problem.How can this guy be commendable from the brothers here.

sadfa
26-09-2005, 05:51 PM
PS. The threadstarter can cheong and pay but yet cannot help her with some cash only suggest her the wrong way to settle her problem.How can this guy be commendable from the brothers here.

hmm very interesting.
ah long 101.

asdfghjkl
26-09-2005, 05:56 PM
i used to front an ah long business with my buddy.. just take IC and call a few guys to check if they really lived there, nowadays no more such business already.. must go to dbs for bank guarantee.. even IOU also no accept..

steady123
26-09-2005, 08:42 PM
He suggest the girl pays up some money up front and settle the rest within a reasonably fixed period,they will only resort to rough tactics if you just run off like the ex bf.She can borrow some money first from friends without having to be FL ,if cannot solve over a period of time become a Pros also not too late .

Another suggestion (He say don't say from him) borrow from another ahlong to pay the previous one,interest now very competitive ,but new loan got more time to stretch.

bro, your nick says a lot about you and your comments.

KumLan
27-09-2005, 03:32 PM
bro, your nick says a lot about you and your comments.

at least I offered some advice,actually my nick is meant for people like u.
thanks for your invaluable ??????contribution???? looking at your past posts ?????

omycock
27-09-2005, 03:35 PM
hi bro hotty! mind pm or email to me of crystal number to [email protected] i m chinese and 32 yr old. tks.

brs_worid
27-09-2005, 05:19 PM
[

PS. The threadstarter can cheong and pay but yet cannot help her with some cash only suggest her the wrong way to settle her problem.How can this guy be commendable from the brothers here.[/QUOTE]

The ah longs share the same data base, their lap tops have the details of the ic so even if you try to borrow from another AH long, chances are they know you have already a loan to pay back first. They are classy and also sophisticated now days....

mike_sg2000
27-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Ok Bro... Send Me Her Pic... I Willpay 2oo,

Castrol
28-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Ok Bro... Send Me Her Pic... I Willpay 2oo,

you will pay 2oo for the pic alone ah? you are loaded la... :D

Ethanas
28-09-2005, 10:27 AM
you will pay 2oo for the pic alone ah? you are loaded la...

Bro, if you look properly hor he did not put zero (0) behind his 2 leh. Only two o lor.

Probably he meant to say he will pay 2 "oo" not even $2. Probably he see pic liao he go "oo" two times lor.

:p

-Ethanas

Shiokday
28-09-2005, 10:53 AM
you will pay 2oo for the pic alone ah? you are loaded la... :D
i oso got pic but not crystal...worth how much har?

btw...how was last nite...paiseh can't go...we catch up again...

Castrol
28-09-2005, 11:16 AM
Bro, if you look properly hor he did not put zero (0) behind his 2 leh. Only two o lor.

Probably he meant to say he will pay 2 "oo" not even $2.

well i hope he didnt mean he will pay 2 nipples or 2 balls... :D

i oso got pic but not crystal...worth how much har?

btw...how was last nite...paiseh can't go...we catch up again...

hahaha... that pic is worth a glass of irish cream for her, thats what i paid last night. she is a beautiful syt yet got a touch of wildness, next time i'm gonna bring my camera to take her sie zen ji. no worry bro, see you another day. :D

Shiokday
28-09-2005, 01:34 PM
next time i'm gonna bring my camera to take her sie zen ji.
not need to bring camera...my hp can take pic at 2mega pix...nose bleeding again looking at the earlier pic :D

pppp46
28-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Which girl are you talking about here? :D

Shiokday
28-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Which girl are you talking about here? :D
Bro Castrol's new gf :D

Castrol
28-09-2005, 02:36 PM
not need to bring camera...my hp can take pic at 2mega pix...nose bleeding again looking at the earlier pic :D

i must really get your kind of hp... :D

Shiokday
28-09-2005, 02:42 PM
i must really get your kind of hp... :D
got auto focus plus auto flash...pic taken in total darkness comes out quite nice too... :D

pppp46
28-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Bro Castrol's new gf :D

Oh.. So is not the Crystal girl in the thread? Thought she is so chio.

So this new gf.... Any preview to let us drool? :D

Castrol
28-09-2005, 03:19 PM
got auto focus plus auto flash...pic taken in total darkness comes out quite nice too... :D

wow bro, whats the make and model? i want to "shoot" more pretty girls for pcc purpose.
actually i need to change hp, i have already sent my nokia hp for repair twice, i have to trade it in before the 1-year-warranty expires... :o

Shiokday
28-09-2005, 03:58 PM
wow bro, whats the make and model? i want to "shoot" more pretty girls for pcc purpose.
actually i need to change hp, i have already sent my nokia hp for repair twice, i have to trade it in before the 1-year-warranty expires... :o
my new toy is a sony ericsson k750i...no complaints todate..

Optimus_Prime
28-09-2005, 04:28 PM

With this NEW TOY... I will be expecting more Pics of your exploits hor !! :D

Beware this HP cannot take too cold a weather.. so u bring it to japan or china... it's gonna hang after a while and need to boot up again.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

leungccsg
28-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Hi

Pm me at [email protected] with picture and contact.

if she is good looking ........ anything also can.

Shiokday
28-09-2005, 05:04 PM
With this NEW TOY... I will be expecting more Pics of your exploits hor !! :D

Beware this HP cannot take too cold a weather.. so u bring it to japan or china... it's gonna hang after a while and need to boot up again.

waa bro u putting pressure on me lei...i not goot at taking pics...give u detail FR can?

though i like cold weather ....my next trip is to bkk then hk any maybe Taiwan :(

Shiokday
28-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Hi

Pm me at [email protected] with picture and contact.

if she is good looking ........ anything also can.
bro

did u read the whole thread before posting or u only read the last few posts? :rolleyes:

anything also can? u have S$6k to spare? :D

plman2002
28-09-2005, 05:14 PM
bro

did u read the whole thread before posting or u only read the last few posts? :rolleyes:

anything also can? u have 6k to spare? :D

U better state the currency clearly to avoid discrepancies!
PPl give u rupiah then u know.

Freelancers are riddled with STDs & are a menace to society. However, if you have an uncontrollable urge to copulate with this particular species, you may discuss your encounters here. No "please email me the contact" posts.

Shiokday
28-09-2005, 05:22 PM
U better state the currency clearly to avoid discrepancies!
PPl give u rupiah then u know.
kamsia...edited liao...i am lucky if ppl give me rupiah...worse will be monopoly $... :(

t13696
28-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Bro,
Pm the her contact to :
[email protected]
Tks !

kcj22
29-09-2005, 03:49 AM

hey bro dun meant 2 curse ur new toy but dun ever upgrade ur software or else u haf trouble pairing wif a bluetooth... :) no offence...

Shiokday
29-09-2005, 08:57 AM
hey bro dun meant 2 curse ur new toy but dun ever upgrade ur software or else u haf trouble pairing wif a bluetooth... :) no offence...
noted and thanks bro...

Castrol
29-09-2005, 09:20 AM

bro Shiokday, quickly pass me your hp, i will bring it to church and bless it with a tiger's tooth and holy water... :D

Shiokday
29-09-2005, 10:52 AM
bro Shiokday, quickly pass me your hp, i will bring it to church and bless it with a tiger's tooth
er...sori for the ignorance...tiger's tooth? :confused: :confused:

Castrol
29-09-2005, 11:05 AM
er...sori for the ignorance...tiger's tooth? :confused: :

new remedy for failed wireless connection... :D

Shiokday
29-09-2005, 12:17 PM
new remedy for failed wireless connection... :D
bro...u seems to have been drinking lots of ink hor....so chim :D

Lancer81
29-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Hi, there, wats the gal name? Is it audrey? living in Sengkang?

acertefall
02-10-2008, 03:54 PM
i am ken here i am new too is it possible for mr to try it out

Akiraboy
02-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Can PM me her contact & photo??

NightstallionTy
02-10-2008, 05:24 PM
pay back to ahlong by give free service to ahlong lor..... lets say for 1 yr free.

Xgenre
02-10-2008, 05:51 PM
$10k isn't a lot. Can't borrow from friends and family? Is she working? Can try EzyCash from Singpost? Nothing to sell on Ebay to raise cash? Any insurance policy to surrender? Any Cashline she can use, (normally linked with credit cards). Borrowing from another loan shark seems a weird but good idea. Just like re-financing your credit card debts to buy time and lower interest rates.

Once she becomes a fl, her conscience will kill her whenever she looks back at her fl days. It's a stain she can't erase.

uncleF
02-10-2008, 06:05 PM
wah this thread still alive.. what happened to her already? :D

tedd
02-10-2008, 06:37 PM
wah this thread still alive.. what happened to her already? :D

hotty no new update?

godspdu
02-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Very interested get back to me at [email protected] thank

godspdu
02-10-2008, 11:30 PM