PDA

View Full Version : Your Thoughts On Local FL.

liverpoolreds88
21-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Guys,

What are your thoughts on local FL?

Last week I tried one local FL (recommended by an associate). It costs double of the usual Thai FL.

I feel like bonking my gf when dealing with local FL. Maybe it is the language and culture. Though not as soft spoken as the Thai FLs but damn horny when shes high.

Anyone else have the similiar thoughts?

jack00
21-04-2014, 12:35 PM
I think local FL can give you the 'home' feeling, don't really mind paying a bit more for local.

real_king
21-04-2014, 11:11 PM
i also dont mind paying but the thing is. its the same person, just re-packaged. re-marketing.

heineken
22-04-2014, 10:09 AM
Good one iiteotw, the price is increasing without any reason and some of the pics are "REAL", i have stop going to local FL. I can have 2 to 3 Dome 2 FL at their rates.

wanderer23
22-04-2014, 10:36 AM
For me I just believe in spending within my budget and I will never go above $300 for a local Chinese FL no matter what the OKT markets.

What I do gripe about is the rejection fees especially when some FLs are working for a few OKTs at one time and you rejected them once but encounter them again when you make a booking with another OKT. So do you need to pay rejection fee again in this instance? :(

bangbangben
23-04-2014, 12:37 AM
For me I just believe in spending within my budget and I will never go above $300 for a local Chinese FL no matter what the OKT markets.

What I do gripe about is the rejection fees especially when some FLs are working for a few OKTs at one time and you rejected them once but encounter them again when you make a booking with another OKT. So do you need to pay rejection fee again in this instance? :(

Wonder if we from the same era... But I remember in the beginning, prices were 120 to 150 and when someone commands 200 to 250 would be considered crazy. Nowadays, we are seeing 2,200 a pop.
Lucky for me, I move along with the age group and prices are still somewhat affordable. :D

NewFreedom
23-04-2014, 12:55 AM
95% of our local gals r pure crap. Tat 5% r d onli gems tat r worth d $$$. otherwise juz so-so service which most PRC can offer too. or maybe even better

huskyspower
23-04-2014, 12:34 PM
95% of our local gals r pure crap. Tat 5% r d onli gems tat r worth d $$$. otherwise juz so-so service which most PRC can offer too. or maybe even better

Agree, most local fl are demand premium fees, but provide sub par standard service, but they do provide a sense of "home" :D

HeadOn
23-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Well let's face it. Everything made in spore is expensive. For the same job we r doing, foreigners can also do them at a cheaper rate. So in other words our salaries are also too high. Just like local fl rate r also too high compared to others providing the same job

The diff is there is no MOM like quota which states u must hire how many locals compared to foreigners. So if u feel local fl is over priced, u can always find foreigners. A bonk is just a bonk. No matter how much u pay at the end of tat one hr it's all game over.

suaveguy28
23-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Wonder if we from the same era... But I remember in the beginning, prices were 120 to 150 and when someone commands 200 to 250 would be considered crazy. Nowadays, we are seeing 2,200 a pop.
Lucky for me, I move along with the age group and prices are still somewhat affordable. :D

bro we are old and poor man... where we are consider "cheapskate" liao lor.

now 1 - 2k is like nothing liao leh.

maserati seems to be a common car now in orchard... which during our time BMW is like WOOO liao.

tiuhxued
23-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Hi Bros
I also on tight budget whenever I venture for local bonks. Nowadays most locals going at least ard 250... Not many around 200, and even fewer below that. Anyone tried the milf at 130 who claim can squirt? I missed the days too when the prices of genuine FLs was ard 130 , 150 for a good session

findfl
23-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Saw this at l.aksaboydotorg

Hi hi, I have a day job so I will only take about 4 to 5 appointments a week.

Name : Kristen
Looks : 7.5
Height: 1.6 m
Weight: 55kg
Boobs : D
Allows: BBBJ, Cim, Fingering, FJ, COB,

Strictly NO: COF, raw, AR, AJ kissing it depends.

Non Smoker. No tattoos.

Only accepts Chinese/ Malay bros. rejection 50.

Strictly no Indians.

Damage: 250 1 1, excluding room and cap........93903567 text with ur nick, no nick jus state no nick. No state nick I will not reply.

No housecalls.

Strictly hotels, mostly I will have a room at extra 50.

Btw I am not a new fl, so Samster can Pm me and ask who am I.......

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/kris_kristen/997375bb86c0ce59ada7f02e6cf162e6_zps88769d03.jpg

andyang1970
26-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Guys,

What are your thoughts on local FL?

Last week I tried one local FL (recommended by an associate). It costs double of the usual Thai FL.

I feel like bonking my gf when dealing with local FL. Maybe it is the language and culture. Though not as soft spoken as the Thai FLs but damn horny when shes high.

Anyone else have the similiar thoughts?

Yes, local FL only for me. It's the communication and chemistry. Plus, most of them are students or have real life jobs. Physical wise, not better, so it is indeed a high premium.

M0ntblanc
26-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Still got few not bad local fl like squirt queen kristy or horny local girl ANgel this few are the not bad one I think...

@leastDcup
27-04-2014, 12:23 AM
It really depends on individual, if you can afford it, then some local FLs are really not bad.

Used to go for thais and prcs often, decided to change my flavour :D

At the end of the day, it really depends on your budget but I have to admit some are really not worth the money that you are paying for.

kaokao
27-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Agreed bro. Rejection fee of anything $50 or above is too high. Okts should ponder on this.

But I suppose foreigners are driving general fees up.

And now they time when u reject like 3min.

I once had an experience with a local FL, who started stripping in less than 5min (when I am on hp). After that, she said cannot reject, must pay full fees...wtf:confused:

@leastDcup
27-04-2014, 04:30 AM
Agreed bro. Rejection fee of anything $50 or above is too high. Okts should ponder on this.

I once had an experience with a local FL, who started stripping in less than 5min (when I am on hp). After that, she said cannot reject, must pay full fees...wtf:confused:

For me, when I do actually reject, I reject the minute I see the girl. I don't even bother to talk much.

Then I will straight call the agent to explain and possibly negotiate for another girl, perhaps at a $50 reduction. Some agents are quite reasonable and will bother to entertain your suggestion :D

Kuang209
27-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Still got few not bad local fl like squirt queen kristy or horny local girl ANgel this few are the not bad one I think...

bro angel is under who mind sharing? haha so many nowadays see till blur

nevergosoft
27-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Local usually more ex than other country.

MalibuMostWante
27-04-2014, 11:08 AM
bro angel is under who mind sharing? haha so many nowadays see till blur

Lol ya which angel? Support the locals! :)

yrtsimek
27-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Miss the old guards, especially the ones from BD...

Those days were the best!

andyang1970
27-04-2014, 11:33 AM

I shared that bad experience. She was an independent now, still active. She was wearing a bathrobe when I entered the room (she provided the room), so cannot tell the figure. She opened and practically naked, so cannot reject :-(

To be fair to our local girls, most are reasonable and accept rejection. I normally say "you are not my type" instead of saying "your face not pretty enough or your boob too small, or your tummy too fat". Does not have the heart to say it to a young woman...

wordcraft
27-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Saw this at l.aksaboydotorg

Bro, not a chance in hell that is D cup. Can't even see cleavage.

W

liverpoolreds88
13-05-2014, 09:49 PM
Anyone tried this local lynn from locanto.????

Looks good but not sure of service. Unlike thai, its 50-50 that she will offers good service.

nihonjin
14-05-2014, 08:43 AM
Anyone tried this local lynn from locanto.????

Looks good but not sure of service. Unlike thai, its 50-50 that she will offers good service.

Is it "Sensual Lynn"? Then she's good.

liverpoolreds88
14-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Is it "Sensual Lynn"? Then she's good.

Thanks bro,

Shall be writing a FR soon...hahaha