Name> Ming,PRC
Age> 35
Looks> 5.5
Boobs>36b
Ht>1.65m
Wt> 58kgs
Room excluded
Only for chinese customer as she cant speak other languages

Real solid massage for half an hour with her in the nude.Can touch and feel her.Nipples easily harden cos think she is 1 horny milf.Just arrived last nite.After massage session will do a marvelous hj for u.Interested pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u.As she is new,she doesnt wan her nos known.

Steed 4
02-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Wow Bro,doesn't know you have PRC too..So does she serve Malays?Seems your brown sugars doesn't right?Interested here..but need time...So I'll just PM you.....Cheers.....;)

liverpoolman
02-11-2005, 08:06 PM
bro what the damage like?

warrior_saga
03-11-2005, 02:53 AM

He mentioned liao.

suckerll
03-11-2005, 08:10 AM

So does she serve Malays?
isn't it very clear from above that she doesn't do that?:rolleyes:

Frankiestine
03-11-2005, 10:20 AM
alamak you bother to read the header and can ask for damage some more????:confused:

Desmondo
03-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Bro,
>
> Go to the link below. This lady is asking for $50 for 45 min of massage
> incl
> room & a free handjob.
>
> http://sheendigital.com/alba/
>

kelvindartz
03-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Bro,
>
> Go to the link below. This lady is asking for $50 for 45 min of massage
> incl
> room & a free handjob.
>
> http://sheendigital.com/alba/
>

pls lah.... dun use an old trick....

Peter
03-11-2005, 01:39 PM
don't be a copycat lah!

NATO
03-11-2005, 02:13 PM
Pls only pm wen u can make it for the day itself.Still people pm asking for contact nos.haiz.some pm me without leaving nos or some nos not answered wen called.Anyway i state again her massage with hj cost $50 not inclusive of room.U have to get ur own room.

UncleMutton
03-11-2005, 02:45 PM
sounds fresh and interesting. first time hear of massage in the nude in singapore.

in BKK got massage with soapy body-to-body contact. that one shiok.

in temple street, there's this sensuous massage, they say masseur will use body contact, but gimmicky lah. expensive n' no skin contact...

NATO
03-11-2005, 05:34 PM
She still available for after 8pm cos got 2 earlier appt:D

lauhumkoo
03-11-2005, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=NATO]Name> Ming,PRC
Age> 35
Looks> 5.5
Boobs>36b
Ht>1.65m
Wt> 58kgs
Room excluded

Tks Bro Nato for d arrangement, manage to slot in the 1st appointment of the day or mayb the 1st of her job. :)
Age, look & boobs not to mention as Bro Nato has stated clearly above.

Body >>>> not fat, below meaty type (as 4 me)
Massage > good, if u can take d hard press better still.
Service>> Very gf feeling.
Bj w/cap> no comment, as i dun let her do much, worry tat my little bro can't take it. hehe
Fj>>>>>> good, soft moan which i think she enjoying.
Damage> all in $120/ incl rm.
RTF>>>> Sure (personally)
Plus Pt.>> she can speak cantonese well hor..

As tis is my 1st FR, worry tat might miss out something tat hv not mention or bcos of my poor singlish. Hope all d bros here understand my standard of writing.:p

10Q 4 reading my post & Happy Bonking...
Once again tks Bro Nato 4 d arrangement.

NATO
04-11-2005, 06:00 PM
There will be a surprise in store for those that take her from today onwards.No regret and something totally unexpected and damn bloody shiok,hahahaha.Shd be 1 of the best deal ever.Wat a gal she is turning out to be in term of service rendered and pricing.Keep a lookout for the frs from those bros booking her.

warrior_saga
04-11-2005, 09:18 PM
There will be a surprise in store for those that take her from today onwards...

I can vouch for that!

I manage to book a session with her today, and she turned out to be better in terms of service & skills. Sure no regret wan.

warrior_saga
04-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Tks bro Nato!

Horchew
04-11-2005, 11:34 PM
I can vouch for that!
I manage to book a session with her today, and she turned out to be better in terms of service & skills. Sure no regret wan.

Just came back fr a sexxion w Min at 81 L.

Bro Nato....Tks V much for such gem finds, it's def a super budget value. Most importantly, it's her skills and svc that impresses.

Summary:
Stats as descrb by Nato,
Svc as descrb by Warr Saga..

I'll add that she's easy going, really nice chatting with her during massage, esp if U can spk Mandarin/Cantonese. Nice lady with accomodating personality.

Her massage rated of of best (trust me....I massage addict, esp Thai style), with hard presses, bit of thai style incorporated. Best part was the "Chai Bei" sure to ease any tense joint on ur back bone! Crackling sound from ur backbone!! Dammned shiok!
Part 2, followed by Oil rub on ur back, legs and front.
Part 3, immediately aft whole body rub, she'll Oil-Slide ur front N back with her body.....tits, pussy, paying attn to ur nipples, earlobes, didi, etc. WOW, for 50 bucks got tis kind svc, I think if she open her own shop, all the other massage shops gotta "sayonara biz" alredi.
last part is oil strokes on ur Didi with her hands, a quick boobs fuck N from there on....U decide if U wanna carry on the main-course ;-P)

Yours truly went wth her all the way for dinner....finishing off with a shower together. She'll even soap n rubba U in shower, making sure U leave without any oily feeling.

What can I say? If I immgrtn offcr, sure I invite her to set-up shop here. Then I'll have her mssg me everyday.
F job was good too. Her cave opening is not too loose, infact beats handsdown some early twenties SYT. Atleast she sure knows Kegel excercise to contract and tighten her virgina muscles....tightening grip as U ignite ur Atomic bomb!

KNN, I dunno how to Up her liao, just cannot describe ..... for only $50 (+$50 extras) I tink it's an Christmas Surprise bro.Nato brought us.
Tks Bro....... I bestow upon U the honorary title of "Da+++'.... from now on U shall be known as Bro.Datuk, RTY title (Recommender of The Year!)

Cheers, bros tis one U dun wann miss!

NATO
05-11-2005, 01:49 PM
yangguang ur pm full,pm me ur nos again.

yangguang
05-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Thanks Bro, I ve juz PM u my nos.

NATO
05-11-2005, 05:29 PM
Pls do not pm me to ask for her nos.If u guys cant answer call or wan to do sms,sorry i dun do sms so dun waste my time.If interested pm me ur nos and i arrange for u.Only pm wen u can for the day,not next week etc.Thank u.I have deleted all pm with ur nos.

She can only take next appt from 7pm.Need to rest.Afternoon aready 3 appts.

NATO
05-11-2005, 06:42 PM
next available slot at 9pm:D

haihaihai
05-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Hi is everything is $50

NATO
05-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi is everything is $50
yup.Close shop for today aready.Try again tomolo:D

cheongkid
05-11-2005, 09:37 PM
King of Minahs now got PRC stocks as well? Me don't have good experiences with PRC WLs. Hmm...since got NATO's ISO 9002 certification, maybe I shall give it a go? Tried too many SYT also sian, must try MILF one day... :D

lacoruna69
06-11-2005, 11:24 AM
Actually this massage in the nude is nothing new.
HC girls in Msia sometimes do this as a prelude to FJ. But only little bit lah.
Hard to find a lobang doing true massage for S$50 (with HJ also).

PM NATO in the morning asking for afternoon session and he arrange for me.
Thanks! This lady getting hot liao. Lucky to get a slot.

Ming is from Guangzhou. She knows Cantonese.
First look not very appealing. Typical lau chio look.
But her boobs caught my eye. She said they are 36.
Looks to me like 34, maybe she's quite fleshy.

Very friendly and chatty.
Helps me to take off my clothes for the shower.
During shower, she automatically rubs her boobs on my body.
Holds me close to her body. Cock immediately stand liao.
Allows me to grope her boobs and suck her big brown nipples.
First time get such good treatment after so many FLs.
She will say things like 'xi huan ma?' or 'shuang ma?' ['You like it?' ; 'Shiok?']
She washed my body very diligently and pay attention to my cock.

After shower, she start the massage. Won't go into details.
Me not very experience in real massage. You bros go and experience.
She really knows her stuff. Really very power one.
Just remember to relax.........

Then comes the erotic massage.
She applied some baby oil and rubs her boobs and body slide over my back.
Can feel her pussy hair..........
She will also do some light licking with her tongue.
When it's time to flip over, my cock already hard liao.

After booby massage and licking my front body, she poured some more baby oil on my cock and start to work on it.
Got option : with hands = $50 ; with her boobs = $70.
Ok, i stick with the hands. Her hand start fondling my cock head.
Told her I dun wanna cum so early. She actually obliged and let me to rest for a while.
Allows me to play with her boobs and hugged her.
Can rub her pussy but no fingering. She gets wet quite easily.
Then she resume the HJ.
As I was going to cum, she stepped up her hand movement on my cock and vigorously licked behind my ears.
Finally exploded.
Asks me to rest for a while. She cleans up my cum and even boil me some hot water to drink.

The end shower is the same as the beginning.
Helped me to put on my clothes.
Had a small chat with her sitting on the bed after that.
Told me she's not familiar with the MRTs and have difficulty getting around.
She told me a lot of places are in English and there's not much Chinese.
After chatting for about 15 minutes, pay her and she leaves giving me a peck on the cheeks.

Overall, friendly and nice lady. No rush. Good value for $.

Damage = $50 + $20 (room)

Thanks Bro NATO once again for this great lobang!

NATO
07-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Ming is ready for booking today

NATO
07-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Actually this massage in the nude is nothing new.
HC girls in Msia sometimes do this as a prelude to FJ. But only little bit lah.
Hard to find a lobang doing true massage for S$50 (with HJ also).

Ming is from Guangzhou. She knows Cantonese.
First look not very appealing. Typical lau chio look.
But her boobs caught my eye. She said they are 36.
Looks to me like 34, maybe she's quite fleshy.

Very friendly and chatty.
Helps me to take off my clothes for the shower.
During shower, she automatically rubs her boobs on my body.
Holds me close to her body. Cock immediately stand liao.
Allows me to grope her boobs and suck her big brown nipples.
First time get such good treatment after so many FLs.
She will say things like 'xi huan ma?' or 'shuang ma?' ['You like it?' ; 'Shiok?']
She washed my body very diligently and pay attention to my cock.

Then comes the erotic massage.
She applied some baby oil and rubs her boobs and body slide over my back.
Can feel her pussy hair..........
She will also do some light licking with her tongue.
When it's time to flip over, my cock already hard liao.

Finally exploded.
Asks me to rest for a while. She cleans up my cum and even boil me some hot water to drink.

The end shower is the same as the beginning.
Helped me to put on my clothes.
Had a small chat with her sitting on the bed after that.
Told me she's not familiar with the MRTs and have difficulty getting around.
She told me a lot of places are in English and there's not much Chinese.
After chatting for about 15 minutes, pay her and she leaves giving me a peck on the cheeks.

Overall, friendly and nice lady. No rush. Good value for $.

Damage = $50 + $20 (room)

Thanks Bro NATO once again for this great lobang!
next available slot from 5pm.6pm slot taken aready.pm me with ur nos if interested.i dun do sms so dun ask me to sms.thank you

NATO
07-11-2005, 03:33 PM
next available slot from 5pm.6pm slot taken aready.pm me with ur nos if interested.i dun do sms so dun ask me to sms.thank you
next appt have to be from 8pm.hope those that take her will provide fr.today aready 4 appts up to now.7pm-8pm rest time and dinner for her.thank u

NATO
07-11-2005, 06:20 PM
next appt have to be from 8pm.hope those that take her will provide fr.today aready 4 appts up to now.7pm-8pm rest time and dinner for her.thank u
Close for the day aready.Thanks to the 7 musketeers who take her today.If interested for 2molo session den pm me.Will call u guys back tomolo afternoon.:D

dickerry
07-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Tks Bro Nato for the arrangement ...

Skip health centres or tuina n just pm bro nato for this great lobang.
Great services + good value.

She start off with a good solid massage, better than any thai or tuina massage. she turn me here N there, by the time finish, my whole body+bones loosen up.
Then comes the erotic message, she use good baby oil (johnson, not those lousy brand) n rub her boobs all over my body. Shiok
After that, she let me pick a package.
HJ - $50 Tits fuck or BJ - $70 (both $80) FJ - $100
I go for the tits fuck.

overall friendly n chatty lady, worth every single cent

sorry for the short n rush report

c_hkm34
07-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Name> Ming,PRC
Age> 35
Looks> 5.5
Boobs>36b
Ht>1.65m
Wt> 58kgs
Room excluded

Real solid massage for half an hour with her in the nude.Can touch and feel her.Nipples easily harden cos think she is 1 horny milf.Just arrived last nite.After massage session will do a marvelous hj for u.Interested pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u.As she is new,she doesnt wan her nos known.

Brother Nato, Can pm Ming's contact to me at [email protected]

Thanks

NATO
08-11-2005, 12:15 PM
1st slot 2pm taken.Next slot from 3pm onwards.Pm me ur nos if interested.I dun do sms.Do not ask for her nos.Will not reply.

7 samsters last nite and no frs??????????:eek:

Tua Tao
08-11-2005, 01:26 PM
Here my FR on her... "Si Bei Ho ah!"
Stats as written by fellow samsters
Damage: $50 + $50 + $20 + $10 (Supper)
RTF: Yes, Yes, Yes!!

Bro Nato, remember our kopi appt hor!:p

NATO
08-11-2005, 04:14 PM
2nd slot taken.next slot has to be from 5.30pm.chinatown 81:D

NATO
08-11-2005, 05:13 PM
2nd slot taken.next slot has to be from 5.30pm.chinatown 81:D
5.30pm slot taken.next slot from 6.45pm

Horchew
08-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Bros. Pls Note!!!

For contacts please do not PM me!!!!
All request for contact please PM bro.Nato With your Contact nos, He will call U back.
My Mail box has been bomb with request for Ming's contact.....which I do not hav. Bro Nato arrange my appt with her too. So please stop asking me for her contact!!!!

Bro. Nato's The Man, for these good lobang.

NATO
09-11-2005, 03:21 AM
Bros. Pls Note!!!

For contacts please do not PM me!!!!
All request for contact please PM bro.Nato With your Contact nos, He will call U back.
My Mail box has been bomb with request for Ming's contact.....which I do not hav. Bro Nato arrange my appt with her too. So please stop asking me for her contact!!!!

Bro. Nato's The Man, for these good lobang.
haha,cos i neber reply to those that ask for nos.funny cos i everyday online and post her availability so y they still need her nos?check whether anyone nos kena spammed or receive unwanted call from me?haiz,even got senior samsters also ask to share nos.if can share i surely share.

iluvmiki
09-11-2005, 09:26 AM
haha,cos i neber reply to those that ask for nos.funny cos i everyday online and post her availability so y they still need her nos?check whether anyone nos kena spammed or receive unwanted call from me?haiz,even got senior samsters also ask to share nos.if can share i surely share.

bro NATO, pm you liao...

NATO
09-11-2005, 12:37 PM
Ming is available from 2pm.Interested pm me ur nos.No regrets:D

wahlau_7
09-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Tks to Bro Nato for the 5.30pm appt yesterday. Reach there 15 mins late and sian liao no rooms and they cannot confirm if can give me a room within 30 mins or even an hour so met with Ming and adjourned to Lavender 81, at least need to wait only for 10 mins.

Brief FR on Ming. The stats are as what most fellow bros have stated so will not go into it again. One good thing is that there's no rush even though we started late. Maybe Bro Nato already factored in the delay and adjust the next appt siu siu. Thanks again Bro Nato.

Dmg: $100 (FJ+ Massage) + $20 (room) + $3 (CD)

monster98
09-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Sori bro NATO....... really busy these 2 days so no FR till now........ AS usual, me not so good in writing FR so a brief one as below..........

Was on leave on 7/11. Went to Marina South for internet surfing.. Called some of my kakis and all of them are engaged with their work. Sufr SB and saw uncle NATO's thread. PM him and he immediately help to arrange for the 3pm slot for me..

Reach and book a room in Lavender H81. Sms NATO the room no. He called up and after some chit-chatting then I realised that he is none others than the famous........ kekekekekeke.....
Check in the room and after about 10 mins. Bell rings...Open and door and standing in front of me is a 30+ yo lady. Intro to me that her name is ming and proceed to help me to strip to my birthday suit. Ask me if I need a real hard massage anot. Told her anything will do cos my fat body can withstand any hardness.. hehehehehe. She proceed to strip herself and started with her massage.
As both of us are communicating in cantonese, we become more relax towards each other. As mentioned by other bros here. her massage is consider as 1 of the top rated type. Can see that she really put in lots of effort to massage you. Me nearly fall into sleep despite of her power strength apply on me...
After almost 45 mins of massage (front and back), She ask me if I need anything more than the norm. State to me all the other service and me ended up having the tits-fuck service. Wow.....once she started her special service, she's really all out to please you. Me really having a good time with some foreplay with her. She did apply a new tactics ( ass poking) that I've never tryB4. Shiok but abit painful.... hehehehe..
After about another 20-25 mins so "shiokness", I exploded all over her body.. TCSS abit with her and proceed with the shower. Yes...... She will perform a body shower for you to really clean you up.

Name : Ming
Looks : 5.5
Boobs :36b
Ht :1.65m
Wt : ard 60kgs
Damage : $50 + $20 +$10 (tips) + $20 (room charge)
RTF : Yes......

Conclusion : A very friendly and customer orientated lady.

ss235
09-11-2005, 02:48 PM
would like to clarify with the bros who have tried ming, if its just massage and hj, only $50 rite? no including room .
Other svc she will state to you rite?

(sorry for being so ignorant... green horn here ) :p

NATO
09-11-2005, 02:52 PM
would like to clarify with the bros who have tried ming, if its just massage and hj, only $50 rite? no including room .
Other svc she will state to you rite?

(sorry for being so ignorant... green horn here ) :p
ask me lah,y ask others.yup,it $50 for massage + hj as stated in the first posting;)

3pm,6pm and 9.30pm slot taken.other slot still available

ss235
09-11-2005, 05:13 PM
thank you bro NATO (kow taos) for the clarification

Hope to hear from you soon about my slot booking today :)

NATO
09-11-2005, 05:52 PM
thank you bro NATO (kow taos) for the clarification

Hope to hear from you soon about my slot booking today :)
tot it aready confirm for 9.30pm slot.call u but u no answer.will call u later again

murali
09-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Ht :1.65m
Wt : ard 60kgs
with this stats she's considered plump rite?:D

monster98
10-11-2005, 12:00 PM
with this stats she's considered plump rite?:D

Nope.... not really plump..... just a body with some muscles as she is giving out solid massage everyday. :p

iluvmiki
10-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Thanks bro nato for helping to arrange a session with ming yesterday...

Booked the 6pm slot and proceeded down to lavender81 after work. Luckily managed to get a room there as i heard from my other kakis that the most of the hotels are full. Must be due to some boliao conventions going on until even all the rooms in budget hotels are also taken up.

Anyway, went up to the room and received a call from bro nato shortly after that ming will be slightly late as she was settling her visa stuff. It turned up to be quite a long wait and finally she arrived.

First look at her was that she was quite plain looking. She was dressed simply and doesn't look like an FL at all. She kept apologising for being late and promised to service me well later. TCSS a little and proceeded to shower. Thereafter, she asked me to relax and lay face-down on the bed. She started the massage on my back and asked me whether i can take hard massage. I, of course like a hero and answered her: 'No problem'.

She got up and started to step and bounce herself on my back. Wah lau eh! I could hear cracking sound coming from all parts of my body and she was actually quite big-frame! I regretted a little telling her that i could take her hard massage but felt quite good after that. All my joints were loosen and i felt really relaxed.

She then asked me to turn over and started tingling all over my body with her finger nails. She also did a sexy catbath and boobs rub on my body. She presented me the menu and though i wanted to go for the full course as i was already quite aroused but i just asked her to finish me off with a hj as i was too relaxed to get up to work.

Overall, it was a very nice experience except that i was expecting that 'oil-slide' with her body which some bros had mentioned. Maybe i must asked her for it next time.

Looks: 5.5
Body: 6
Boobs: 34C, i think (nice and soft)
Massage: 8.5
Hj: 6.5
Damage: $50 + $20(room)
RTF: Sure! (when i need to loosen all my joints)

NATO
10-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Ming afternoon apptment full.Next available slot from 6pm on.

jay69
10-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Bro Nato,

Fyi, wanted to upz u but was prompted " must spread my rep b4 givin to u" :(

Tks

pencilbox00
10-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Pls do not pm me to ask for her nos.If u guys cant answer call or wan to do sms,sorry i dun do sms so dun waste my time.If interested pm me ur nos and i arrange for u.Only pm wen u can for the day,not next week etc.Thank u.I have deleted all pm with ur nos.

She can only take next appt from 7pm.Need to rest.Afternoon aready 3 appts.brother i want to make appointment.email [email protected]

vshyperson
11-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Thanks to Bro NATO for arranging a session on Tues. Apologies for the late FR as computer was down.

We arranged to meet at chinatown 81. First impression is a normal and plain look. Figure is like what other bros have described so i will skip it.

Her service is very good. Showered with me and gave me a good scrub. Proceeded to bed and experienced her genunie massage skills. Quite a relaxing and enjoyable session. Got her to rub me all over with her soapy body and even tried some tit fucking..... :D

Her boobs are not that big (B cup) but it is still adequate.

Looks: 5.5
Boobs: 6 (B cup)
Service: 8
Skills: 8
Damage: 70 + 30 hotel

RTF: sure!!

ss235
11-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Hi bros out there, sorry for late FR

Booked ming on Wed 16/11 night 9:30pm. Reached lavendar 81, hotel staff say have to wait for room.. sian liao. Outside pouring heavy rain..

By the time got my room, 10pm liao. Bro nato called me and i gave the room no. within 10mins, she showed up

Chinese 30plus lady, a bit broad shoulders, looks and stats wise, have already been written so many times by brudders who have tried her. chatted in cantonese. She bathed me, like to hug you from behind and rub her breasts on your back :)

Breast wise.. hmmm. a bit sagging but b cup.

Massage was good and strong, she even used her legs to step and un tense your back knots..

then proceed to tease your didi, catbath, baby oil body rub with breasts. Did some tit fucking but not really that shoik for me, did Fj, ok, she was on top and worked really hard to make me cum. Can feel her cb squeeze gently on my cock.

Overall, not bad for massage and fj :)

RTF: maybe if i have a very sore back and want something extra along the way.

damage: 100+20 (hotel)

niteowl
11-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Booked ming on Wed 16/11 night 9:30pm.

Bro ss235, din really know you can provide an advance FR. Must be real steamed by Ming that i think you got the date wrongly.:D :confused:

cumhybrid
12-11-2005, 12:49 PM
HEY BRO, Any slot or appt for today??? Pls update wishto book in the late noon............thkq:D

Mbenz
12-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Hi can anyone help me to look for bro jen.....lokkin for a cute minah...thanks so much.....

NATO
12-11-2005, 01:57 PM
have aready pm her nos to quite a number of u.Pls only sms her in chinese or call her.Wont have time to arrange for u guys.Enjoy:D

enrique8
13-11-2005, 09:10 AM
thanks to bro nato. i managed to arrange a seesion with her yester....
a simple FR is , those looking for SYT, well, maybe u would like to try her, but if u are really looking for a gd massage, she is the one..
cheers:)

chw6930
13-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Bro Nato,

Can Sms her nos to me at 9668xxxx. Thanks very much!

lauhumkoo
13-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Bro Nato,

Can Sms her nos to me at 9668xxxx Thanks very much!

Bro, how to sms u at tis 9668???? ......?:confused:

unwanted333
13-11-2005, 05:17 PM
sorry ar... just to ask... does she do HJ for 20yo man?

:D asking only... dont flame me.. im new :D

warrior_saga
14-11-2005, 02:01 PM

:D asking only... dont flame me.. im new :D

This is a very STUPID question! As long as u got a dick...

U wan, u try. If not, buzz off.

Once again, STUPID question.

mahalosux
14-11-2005, 02:19 PM
sorry ar... just to ask... does she do HJ for 20yo man ?

correction.. 20 years old is not a man..still a boy boy or xiao di di .....:D

Shiokday
14-11-2005, 02:40 PM
correction.. 20 years old is not a man..still a boy boy or xiao di di .....:D
ssssh...dun say so loud about my age...:p

Castrol
14-11-2005, 02:49 PM

:D asking only... dont flame me.. im new

of course bro, why not? bro Shiokday is only 18, do you know how many HJ he already enjoyed here? :D

acer3939
14-11-2005, 02:58 PM
I'm only 16 and i bery long no got mei mei do HJ for me liao:D

Shiokday
14-11-2005, 02:58 PM
of course bro, why not? bro Shiokday is only 18, do you know how many HJ he already enjoyed here? :D
let me count...1,2,3...100..110...120...300...400...:p

Shiokday
14-11-2005, 02:59 PM
I'm only 16 and i bery long no got mei mei do HJ for me liao:D
i heard some mei mei like 16 yo...they hj u then bj u and suck all u yang away...:D

acer3939
14-11-2005, 03:09 PM
i heard some mei mei like 16 yo...they hj u then bj u and suck all u yang away...No wonder i look so old liao:(
By the way please dont hijack bro NATO's thread for tcss keke

Shiokday
14-11-2005, 03:16 PM
No wonder i look so old liao:(
By the way please dont hijack bro NATO's thread for tcss keke
ops...paiseh bro nato...uncle thanks for reminding me...

nelson
15-11-2005, 10:14 PM
Hi,
FIrst of all i have to thanks nato for the fanastic gems he found:)
Meet ming this evening at hotel 81.
Look wise:5/10(lau chio)
Service: 9/10(super massage confirm can heard ur bone crack sound)
RTF: definely will if you looking for good massage/ she erm still like half a doctor saiding my bones loose, lung nt good.. GF feeling

P/s: she juz extend her passport, estimate only left ard 13day or less after i post this. She is very friendly and chatty.. nt adviceable to those who like quiet.

skywalker68
17-11-2005, 02:45 PM
thanks to bro nato for this contact! terima kasih....kam-sia....xie-xie...

ming's massage is AWESOME...POWER!!!
i hv been looking high & low for a good massage ever since i lost the contact of this tui-na lady @ fu lu shou complex.

and it does not hurt that ming massages in the nude! but trust me - you wouldn't be thinking about groping here and there during the massage - no chance and also you'll be more wondering if you'll suffer broken/twisted bones as a result of her massage. the key word is RELAX throughout the massage.
I survived!!!!

what follows after the massage is the HJ(comes with the $50) or FJ (additional $50) which i will not elaborate as the bros have already mentioned.

ming is cantonese so it helps if you can speak cantonese - i can!
but she speaks mandarin also...
she is leaving on nov 29, so 28th will be her last day....but it is likely that this is not the last that we see of ming!

boatman
17-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Thank Nato.

Tried her in Hotel 81 early tis week.

YES, SHE is VERY good. Massage is perfect and Solid.

Trust me if u need a tired and need a good solid massage. she is the one.

dilbert64
20-11-2005, 01:48 AM
Thanks to Bro Nato, was able to have a session with Ming.
(Bro Nato – You The Man!!)

Following are my comments, my own opinion, which you are free to accept or reject.

Have you ever started a session with what seemed like a good looker, only to sian by half within 10 minutes because of her bad attitude?

Well, my experience with Ming was the OPPOSITE.

When I first met Ming, my initial feeling was that she was a plain Jane. But as we spent more time together, I began to appreciate her more and understand why many bros like her.

When I say plain Jane, I don’t mean she is ugly. It’s just that if you happen to pass her on the street, you probably won’t give her a second look. She would probably not stand out from the crowd or turn many heads.

I found her nice, with good GF feeling, chatty without being a chatterbox.

Overall session was nice. For my own safety, I opted for a softer massage. She was accommodating and friendly.

Since I’m not into multiple positions, tantric sex or acrobatic positions, so she suits me just fine.

So, if you are only looking for good-looking PRC broads with killer looks and body; mind-blowing, stereo-phonic explosive action, you can give her a miss. She is not your type.

But I like her style and she is just fine for me. To each his own.

Boobs: B cup (little bit sagging)
Looks: 5.5/10 (a bit plain Jane)
Damage: rates as described by earlier posts, excluding hotel $20
RTF: very likely

tombRaider1714
20-11-2005, 01:08 PM
thanks to Brother Nato,had a session with Ming last night. Overall, an enjoyable evening.

below is the FR:

age >> late 20s or early 30s
look >> a bit like Wang Yen Ching, the formal news reader on ch 9.( not the long and sharp face type )
Body >> Meaty type, good for those who like ba chai.
Butt >> Firm, big round butt. looking at it make you very high when doing doggie. Almost come.
Got tummy.
Boobs: >>34B or C at most.
Skin >> fair and smooth.
Massage > 1 hour massage. Good if u can take d hard press better still. like Thai massage style. twist your arm and legs. arch your body backward and sideway.
Service>> Very friendly and chatty. Accommodating.
and hardworking.
Shower >> after massage before the fj, will bath with you and apply soap and clean your didi and ass crack. will hug you from behind and press the body against you.
Bj w/cap> Suction quite good
Fj>> good, soft moan
RTF>>>> yes, but she is leaving 29 NOV
Plus Pt.>> Very friendly and chatty. she can speak cantonese.

went out for supper after the session, then send her to MRT.

homeosapian
20-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Really have to thank Bro NATO for the contact.
I was pleasantly surprise NATO gave me the phone number.
SMS her this morning, to book a session at one today.
was happy that she was alvailable.

How should I start.....I would want to say that I do not want to write any FR...really. I am really scared that after writing, I will not be able to book her again next week. But, felt that that I must be thankful to NATO... I ....

Pick her up at Seng Kang. at 1250. She did not want to go Geylang hotels... suggested Lavender 81....so off we went.
Wa...sunday lavender 81 good buisness, so went to next door ...Hamilton hotel
Massage, was good, really good...even she was topless wearling a underpants, I was really enjoying her massage.
Then came the oil part with her breast massage.
Very nice..out of the world. The only time I had this was in china.. first time have this here in singapore
Then came the BJ....and finally FJ.
She did not ask me ....I just take everything as it comes..
Throughthe whole session, she was chatty and very friendly.
Finished and paid her the usual rate..100.
Another 25 for the hotel.

WIll definitly have one more go with her next week before she leave.

Thanks NATO

bliss88
21-11-2005, 01:42 AM
Thanks Bro NATO for ming HP #.
I had a session with ming 2nite.
The session is 1 of the most memorable
4me. I am really satisfied with her superb
service and attentiveness, and most impt.
very willing to please. I called her 2x from
GL and get no reply, n thought of giving up.
While on my way to L8 coffee shop my HP
ring, WAH!!!!! ming HP #, she does not like
GL, quickly make arrangement to meet her at
town hotel.Hotel very gd bussiness have to wait
15 min 4 the rm. Heard the door bell, greeted by
ming, not bad looking, slightly on the plump side
for some, for me OK. In the rm TKSS followed
by bathing, a very gd one she uses her tits n forest
to rub u ,I feel like in the 7 heaven. Dry up, on the
bed proceed to have hard massage, real HARD
MASSAGE. Flip over the front , follow by sexy
massage, Asked the magic question, Full package
how much is the damage. She Quote 100 , I OK.
The rest is history n memory.
FR
Face :6/10
Breast : B 34or 36
service :9/10
Height : abt 160 or more
FJ :8/10 with loud moan (tight for me )
overall : 8/10
RTF : YES!!!

oklook75
22-11-2005, 02:36 PM
below is the FR:

age - 34 yr old
look - Normal looking
Boobs- 34B
Skin - fair and smooth.
Massage - 1 hour massage (chat with her after the massage for 1 hour)
Service- Very friendly,chatty and hardworking.
Shower - hug and bath you from top to bottom.
Bj - never tried
Fj - never tried
Damage- $60(massage+hj) + $20(tit massage) + $20 (room)
RTF- yes, Please take note that she is leaving on 29 NOV
Bonus Pt- Will take own sweet time to do the stuff within the hour.For extra bonus, extra timing will be given if she has no next appointment. For hj, it takes her abt 30 min to make me cum, but she is very hardworking. Can squeeze her tit, finger her and finger her anal too. she enjoys a lot when i finger her.

100% worth the price.

NATO
23-11-2005, 12:54 AM
for those of u who may be interested.ming is offering overnite services til 28th of nov.time from 12am to 8am@ $300.interested call her directly for those who aready have her nos.if not pm me and i forward the nos to u.

RayM0nD
23-11-2005, 01:30 AM
bro.. when is she coming back after she leaves on 28th har? hmm... seems like u got more and more lobangs.. miss that minah u arrange for me... btw she doing massage and bj at 80 right? pls clarify.. abit blur after so many fr... :confused:

NATO
23-11-2005, 11:10 AM
bro.. when is she coming back after she leaves on 28th har? hmm... seems like u got more and more lobangs.. miss that minah u arrange for me... btw she doing massage and bj at 80 right? pls clarify.. abit blur after so many fr... :confused:
massage + bj @70:D

NATO
23-11-2005, 12:19 PM
buttking,ur pm box full,cant pm u the nos.

memen
25-11-2005, 07:15 AM
Like to thank Bro NATO for giving me her no.
Just had a wonder full session with her last night...
not in the looks department but still not too bad looking..
breast are good and nice but nipples kinda small..
nice really nice firm butt.

rtf : yes..especially 4 her body massage...

tiko2004
25-11-2005, 11:29 AM
My first Post,thanks to Brother Nato for passing the contact no. to me,had a session with Ming last night. Overall, an enjoyable evening.

below is my First FR:

Reach lavender @ 2115hrs as inform she's nearby, told to Book rm and proceed to wait for her lucky last nite not crowded.
waited for her until almost fall asleep, Until 2135hrs then she arrives.
A short Intro was made and from the first glance, i can say you won't notice her if she walk past you but very friendly.So i dun go into details...so lose our clothes and get down to business...as i only wanted a Solid massage...so i tot well just carry on...took a quick shower and laid down on the bed....
During the massage i close my eyes and try to enjoy my body being twist and so call "Punching Techn"...its was so great and so much relax after that....
she do gives Solid massage, for bro who only wanted massage only ..u'll not regret. Till now no package plan was asked so i jsut let her do her business...we chat while she massaging me...the strength was great.
Then she stopped and ask me what plan i wanted....as was getting comfortable with her so i say what "plan" should i take up....So she took out her bottle of baby oil and applied all over me without using her hands....on man almost K.O by her first round of attack...stood firmly and resist her attacks...although her twin peaks is not the biggest but uses it very nicely with gentle strokes,polishing my rod...keep teasing me all this while that i almost Cum but i allow her to autoroam....feel like being rape like that keke...so i fight of her attacks, stop her and pin her down...very friendly like GF feeling , my turn to tease her guess she enjoys it...but i can says she a i hell of a wet chick....do be prepare cos even "rain coat" also no use...the rest were SOP...but all this while we were like couple wrestling on the bed....I think she "Cum" when she jerkingly Move away from my attack....Duno real or not but still feel Ego boost...then she says its her turn to Torture me...she cap me using her mouth...very skillful BJ...not rushed, take her time indeed....wanted to ride on me but i give her the slip due to the baby oil all over...and i continue my 2nd wave of attack...keke as i enter her she says i gave her a "ticklish and Sharp pain feeling" She says that only i gave her this type of feelings...duno true or not but Ego boost again and i Ram her in several positions... the rest are history....After i "came" rested and cuddle like couples and chat a while telling me that I'm very unique that she will remember me....so i told her so next time if any bro says intro by a guy who gives u a Sharp pain and Itchy feeling and you know who liao...keke... clean up and paid up....sorry my first post here so pls dun zap me...and tks again bro Nato...

age >> late 20s or early 30s
look >> 6/10 :Not a stunner, very plain looking gal
Body >> 6/10: Meaty type, good for those who like ba chai.Cos got tummy.
Butt >> 6/10 :Firm,as posted by some of the bros here.
Boobs: >> 6/10 : 34B at most.
Skin >> fair and smooth.
Massage > 8/10 1 hour massage...not stop action...really SOLID even thou i'm the last appointment.
Service>> 8/10 Very friendly and chatty.
Frenching>> 6/10 slight and allow fingering keke
Shower >> Before massage and after FJ...
Bj w/cap> Suction sensual experience
Fj>> Bitchy, soft moan
RTF>>>> If got Vit M, but she is leaving 29 NOV

ColdFusion
25-11-2005, 12:09 PM
My virgin FR on ming.

Reach Lavendar H81 at 805pm. Thinking not to wait so just ask any room available. Told have to wait for 15-20 mins. Ok loh. 10 mins later got a call "ur room is ready sir" Grabbed the keys and went to hotel room watch soccer as i was early. Appt fixed at 830pm. SMS her my rm number and waited.

Ding Dong, she reached. Peep thru the door hole, normal looking. Open the door and greeted me in cantonese haha. But i noe cantonese lah. So We took off everything and she ask me can take hard massage anot. I sae cannot so she use her normal strength to massage me. Wah the massage +++ kong leh, really massage sia. During massage TCSS with me while i look at her neh neh. A bit saggy, maybe age caught up with her.

After massage was done, she took out some oil and rub on my back, using her whole body to massage me. Can fully feel her breast although not very big but can pass lah. Then she uses her fingernails to tickle me, the feeling not bad sia. haha although ticklish. Did some tits fuck, rubbing her ass. But i told her no kick leh. So she took out a cap and capped me.

She say she scared coz she said mine was quite thick, (dunno real anot). Then i slowly thrusted her and she started to moan. She sae wah very wet. Thrusted her for ard 15 mins then stop. Told her gimme a hj better lah haha.

So she put some oil on my pistol again and start to rub and at the same time licking my nipples. Wah kns he finger my ass wahahaha. As i am the type wun easily come 1, she took abt 30 mins b4 i unloaded.

During the whole ting she ask me to take my time no need to rush haha. Very gd attitute. Overshot timing but she did not mind as i am her last customer for the day.

Age - 30+
Looks - Normal looking
Boobs - dunno how to see leh 6/10
Body - bah bah
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10
GF Feeling - hard lah haha maybe she too old for me
RTF - Maybe not (1 2 try others) :)

911GT3Cup
25-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Thanks NATO for the arrangement. Sorry for taking such a while to post fr.

Actually, not much to comment as what goods has all been said by the brothers here and I just reiterate that its really value-for-money! :D

Anyways, here is my own view...

Body > Ok, not meaty but not exactly slim either
Massage > Excellent - just nice for my aching neck!
Service> Excellent. Horny.
Bj w/cap> Great
Fj> GOOD. Soft moaning and she's instantaneously wet!
RTF> Of cos (personally)

Hope I did not miss out anything for this fr. It will be THE service you won't regret! :D

Thanks NATO for the arrangement!

lauhumkoo
26-11-2005, 02:44 AM
Not to mention abt the FR which i hv given in my 1st session with her b4.
Anyway today(25/11) hv nothing much to do in the office and try my luck to call her for a session of my 2nd Solid Massage, to my surprise i got a slot at abt
9pm. As told by her tat some bros here had fly her aeroplane without informing her, if not she can rearrange some other bros to slot in d empty lot. Wat a pity for whose bros who try and call but cant get it. Anyway she is leaving on is coming tuesday 29/11, so try and get her while u can bros. She ask me to tks all d bros here for giving her a big support, especially Bro Nato. Will give my last shot out b4 she leaving sillypore. :)

sg_kl_boy
27-11-2005, 10:42 AM
1st of all thx for Bro Nato, as promise here my FR.

Name> Ming , PRC from Kwan Tong
Age> 35
Looks> 6.5 for me
Boobs>80C
Ht>1.65m
Wt> 58kgs
Massage > 9/10, if u can take d hard press better still.
HJ> 8/10 no rush at all...take me 20mins
Service>> GF type
RTF> Definately will try before she left on 28 5pm.
Room excluded
Damage> $60 + $20 room + $10 tips for her solid massage

NATO
27-11-2005, 02:25 PM
for those that have her nos.wen she cum back it will be a new nos.so those that wan to try have today and tomolo.after monday dun pm me for her nos again cos she will be leaving sg and probably be back in jan.will post out wen she cum back.

sg_kl_boy
27-11-2005, 03:11 PM
for those that have her nos.wen she cum back it will be a new nos.so those that wan to try have today and tomolo.after monday dun pm me for her nos again cos she will be leaving sg and probably be back in jan.will post out wen she cum back.
Bro Nato pls dun forget inform me when she back next time. definately enjoy her session...will try her tmr again...:D

SexDemon
29-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Thanks to Bro Nato for the contact nos. ;) , managed to meet her today before her departure tomorrow & below is my brief FR on her.
Looks: 5.75
Boobs: B+ or C- class
Ht & Wt: No ask but agar ht should be as mention earlier, about 165
Body: Not fat but not slim either, would say above average
Massage: Not bad, got cracking sound. Kept kissing my ear n cheek while sliding her body against mine
Hj: 8, keep stimulating my didi senstive area even after i cum still don't want to let go, got the feeling of kena rape as one of my hand grap the bedsheet while thew other grap her leg :eek:
Bj & Fj: NA
Service: Quite chatty & accomodating + damn honry. After body massage + hj, went shower together & she still use her body to ruba mine
Damage: $100/ incl rm
RTF: Unlikely cause still have so many forest to explore
By the way, she told me that she may still used back her current nos. when she come back cause she don't want to lose some of her client.

NATO
29-11-2005, 11:50 AM
she is going back today aready.pls dun pm me for her nos again.

NATO
21-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Good news for all those who loves ming massage and for those that miss her the last time she was here.Ming will be back tis friday 23/12/05.Those interested in her services can start to pm me with ur nos on friday:D

sg_kl_boy
22-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Good news for all those who loves ming massage and for those that miss her the last time she was here.Ming will be back tis friday 23/12/05.Those interested in her services can start to pm me with ur nos on friday:D
bro Nato, did she use back same nos?

oklook75
22-12-2005, 07:07 PM
what time will she be arriving? miss her alot.

NATO
23-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Ming 1st appt will be available from 6pm.She wont be using back her old nos.Those interested in her services can pm me ur nos and i will pass it to her or i will arrange for u guys.Thanks.Limited slots tonite so hurry if u wan to enjoy her while she is fresh:D Booking open now

ttenneb
23-12-2005, 03:03 PM
wats the damage??? $100 or $50 ???

NATO
23-12-2005, 03:07 PM
wats the damage??? $100 or $50 ???
i dun think tis time round she doing it at $50.Shd i start a new thread den.Will check with her on the rate but i think there shd b a slight increase due to her diligence and good service.Will check with her wen she lands in sg

Pandora_Box
23-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Just recieve a SMS from her..sayin she's back..apparently still using the same HP no..:)

NATO
23-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Just recieve a SMS from her..sayin she's back..apparently still using the same HP no..:)
yup.the nos temporary in use til she get a new nos.

Pandora_Box
23-12-2005, 05:36 PM
yup.the nos temporary in use til she get a new nos.

thanks for the info..

Actually I told her I only can RTF her after year end, hopefully she will keep me posted of her new number.:o

NATO
23-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Next available slot for ming from 7.30pm:D

axor3333
24-12-2005, 11:46 PM
First thank to Bro NATO. Ming SMS me on friday afternoon. Made a arrangment in the Sat at 11 am and pick her up and proceed to my hunting ground . first look is just a plan jane look nothing to shout, Typical lau chio look Very friendly and chat But her boobs caught my eye.

Reach the hotel and check into the room Helps me to take off my clothes for the shower.During shower, she automatically rubs her boobs on my body.Holds me close to her body she washed my body and pay attention to my cock.

After shower, she start the massage.

Then comes the erotic massage.She applied some baby oil and rubs her boobs and body slide over my back.When it's time to flip over, my cock already hard liao then She will also do some light licking with her tongue..

After booby massage and licking my front body, she poured some more baby oil on my cock and start to work on it. Ask me the golden qn i told her I will go for the fully course

Allows me to play with her boobs and hugged her. She gets wet quite easily.Then she resume the BJ with Cap. after that she ride on top then wet meh Finally change position I on top she told me she then soik I can feel too much water even the bed sheet was wet I finally exploded.She cleans up my cum and Asks me to rest for a while

Told me China men don't know how to make love only 123 finish. she to me silkpore men hv a lot kung fu

Her rating
Name ; Ming
Home:
Boobs: B Cap ( maybe because of her size)
Body: a bit bak bak with some spare tire
Massage: Not bad, got cracking sound. Do bro who like hard massage
Hj: 8, keep stimulating my didi senstive area
Bj & Fj: 8
Service: Quite chatty & accomodating + damn horny. After body massage + hj,
Damage: $130/ incl tip
RTF: Vit M allow

Overall, friendly and nice lady. No rush. Good value for $

Cheer

axor

NATO
25-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Her rating
Name ; Ming
Home:
Boobs: B Cap ( maybe because of her size)
Body: a bit bak bak with some spare tire
Massage: Not bad, got cracking sound. Do bro who like hard massage
Hj: 8, keep stimulating my didi senstive area
Bj & Fj: 8
Service: Quite chatty & accomodating + damn horny. After body massage + hj,
Damage: $130/ incl tip
RTF: Vit M allow

Overall, friendly and nice lady. No rush. Good value for $

Cheer

axor
thanks for the fr man.will up u wen power return.For those interested ming is available from now.those that have her nos can pm her directly,those dun have can pm me and i will arrange for u.

ohwhere ohwhere
26-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Her massage damm solid, very relaxing especially when she stand on my back.. shoik can feel all my bones crack crack.
her erotic massage also out of this world...apply baby lotion all over your body and ruba ruba , her tits and tounge seems to have a live of their own,,, she'll lick lick rub rub all the way from your big head your small head, from back to the front.... thinking of it only i already hard again.....

stats wise... can refer to previous FR.
RTF: yes..

NATO
14-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Ming is available today from 12.30pm.Left 6 days only b4 she leave.Dun miss the chance to try her skills b4 she leave sg.Call or sms her direct if u have her nos:D

NATO
15-01-2006, 01:02 PM
5 more days for u guys to enjoy her services b4 she goes back.Her rates now is $70 hor.Do call or sms her directly if u have her nos:D

hairypotter
15-01-2006, 09:49 PM
A million thanks Bro Nato! I look forward to appt tommorrow!

Shall update with FR upon mission accomplished. :D

BeatAeroplane
16-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Thanks to Bro Nato, I had an appointment with Ming recently. She is a chatty Cantonese woman. As mentioned previously, massage was solid and good. I opted for the full course after the massage, whereupon she rubbed sone baby oil onto her body and gave me a sensuous tit screw. Did a few positions before coming in missionary. After I had squirted, as little dicky was still erect, she jumped on me and rode cowgirl. She rode until she was tired out and collapsed on me in a pile of sweat. Removed my CD and she playfully rubbed some of her juice on my leg and commented that she had squirted more than I did. One hony plain Jane MILF. Highly recommended for Bros who are into chatty friendly MILFs.:D

NATO
16-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Thanks to Bro Nato, I had an appointment with Ming recently. She is a chatty Cantonese woman. As mentioned previously, massage was solid and good. I opted for the full course after the massage, whereupon she rubbed sone baby oil onto her body and gave me a sensuous tit screw. Did a few positions before coming in missionary. After I had squirted, as little dicky was still erect, she jumped on me and rode cowgirl. She rode until she was tired out and collapsed on me in a pile of sweat. Removed my CD and she playfully rubbed some of her juice on my leg and commented that she had squirted more than I did. One hony plain Jane MILF. Highly recommended for Bros who are into chatty friendly MILFs.:D
Nice fr there.Glad u enjoy urself with her.

4 more days for her b4 she depart sg.She will only be available from 3pm onwards today.:D So call her quickly if u dun wan to miss her excellent massage.

NATO
17-01-2006, 10:50 AM
3 more days b4 she leave sg.Make ur booking with her fast b4 she disappear again back to china;)

NATO
18-01-2006, 12:37 PM
2 more days b4 her departure.Call her directly or pm me ur nos if u want to try her excellent massage:D

NATO
19-01-2006, 12:33 PM
1 Day left.Tomolo will be her last day of service.For those who have yet to try,this is ur chance,for those who wish for repeat do so fast b4 she leave.:D

hubber26
19-01-2006, 04:04 PM
yoyo, me want. Pm me her contact...

skiman
19-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Just had a session with Ming. And as usual her service is as good as ever, no rush takes her time. I am now waiting for her to come back from her CNY holidays.:D

For those bros out there who is into a good massage and extras if so desire from a mid 30s lady. I highly recommend her. For her contact please contact the threadmaster. Hope you guys will enjoy it as I did.

NATO
20-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Today will be her last day.Catch her services while u still can today else she going back tomolo aready:D

NATO
13-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Ming will arrive sg on the 15th of feb.She will start on the 16th of feb.Will let u guys know if she still holding on to her old nos wen she contact me upon arrival:D

NATO
13-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Ming will arrive sg on the 15th of feb.She will start on the 16th of feb.Will let u guys know if she still holding on to her old nos wen she contact me upon arrival:D
just receive her call.she wont be using old nos aready.can start on the 15th feb nite.will keep u guys in touch once she touch down:D

sg_kl_boy
13-02-2006, 04:10 PM
just receive her call.she wont be using old nos aready.can start on the 15th feb nite.will keep u guys in touch once she touch down:D
wah..miss her massage...

NATO
13-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Guys pls dun pm me asking for her new nos.i dun have yet.Wait til she touch down sg and she contact me den i post out ok.thanks

NATO
15-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Ming will be available for her session tonight from 8pm.Those interested can pm or sms me for her booking slots for tonite.I dun have her new nos yet so dun ask me for her new nos.Her rate is $70 hor.Thank you.

axor3333
15-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Ming will be available for her session tonight from 8pm.Those interested can pm or sms me for her booking slots for tonite.I dun have her new nos yet so dun ask me for her new nos.Her rate is $70 hor.Thank you.

Bro Nato

you are good you plan everything for her before she touch down
hopeful the plane don't delay meh

cheer

NATO
15-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Ming in aready in sg.her 1st slot 8.30pm aready taken.next slot from 9.30pm.i still haven has her new nos.she pass me the wrong nos.will wait for her to contact me shortly:D

Is there something wrong with the forum recently?always got cannot display the page after posting or clearing pm?anyone else face the same thing?

NATO
15-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Ming in aready in sg.her 1st slot 8.30pm aready taken.next slot from 9.30pm.i still haven has her new nos.she pass me the wrong nos.will wait for her to contact me shortly:D

Is there something wrong with the forum recently?always got cannot display the page after posting or clearing pm?anyone else face the same thing?
anymore interested parties?

NATO
15-02-2006, 07:30 PM
Next available slot from 10.30pm.She doesnt want her new nos known so sorry i cant pass the nos.if u wan her services,pm or sms me;)

NATO
16-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Ming is back and well rested.Ready to give u a guys another solid round of massage.Those interested in her services cam pm or sms me for her services.Pls do not pm me for her nos as this time she doesnt want me to release her nos.

cheongkid
16-02-2006, 11:16 AM
Any news of Xiao Yu coming? Needed some TLC from her leh... :D

NATO
16-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Any news of Xiao Yu coming? Needed some TLC from her leh... :D
20th feb.she shd be in malaysia now;)

chickenzip
16-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Thks Nato Bro for the arrangement.

Ming really provide a nice hard massage and out of the world HJ. :D

NATO
16-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Thks Nato Bro for the arrangement.

Ming really provide a nice hard massage and out of the world HJ. :D
haha,so fast ur fr cum out aready.glad u enjoy here.i haven even got chance to try her massage tis time round leh so it seems the standard still there:D

aaron8833
16-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey Bro,

Thanks for making arrangement for meeting up with Ming. She was very friendly, great massage ( She knows how to make you relax). Finally for the hand job, she will apply baby oil to rub my little brother and which the excess oil she will just slot it into my anus. Wa the oily feeling, using her finger nails to go all over your body as you play with her boobs. Up down up down,squeeze her breasts. When its time to ejaculate,she really makes you high, the "special "way she squeezes my little brother such that it shoots till no return. Empty all bullets.Shiok

She then bath me clean using her breasts.Heavenly.

Nato Lives.........

NATO
16-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Hey Bro,

Thanks for making arrangement for meeting up with Ming. She was very friendly, great massage ( She knows how to make you relax). Finally for the hand job, she will apply baby oil to rub my little brother and which the excess oil she will just slot it into my anus. Wa the oily feeling, using her finger nails to go all over your body as you play with her boobs. Up down up down,squeeze her breasts. When its time to ejaculate,she really makes you high, the "special "way she squeezes my little brother such that it shoots till no return. Empty all bullets.Shiok

She then bath me clean using her breasts.Heavenly.

Nato Lives.........
haha,glad u enjoy it.too bad i got not enuff sperm to try her hj leh.after the way u describe,wasted lah

NATO
17-02-2006, 11:17 AM
Ming is available and ready.Those looking for a good solid massage with hj thrown in shd know wat to do.Pm or sms me if u wan her services;)

NATO
18-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Ming is available now.Interested in her services can pm or sms me:D

sk2000sg
19-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Hi Nato,

Just PM you...

Ming is available now.Interested in her services can pm or sms me:D

sk2000sg
20-02-2006, 09:58 PM
many thanks to Nato for the arrange.

good session with Ming, GF feeling with top note service. Thus brother would look for good massage do not miss the boat, higher recomm..

RTF: Yes... b/4 she is going back soon

NATO
21-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Ming will be leaving sg on the 28th of feb.For those who have yet to try her this time round,try to do so b4 month end ok;)

kim tian
22-02-2006, 11:52 AM
firstly i wan to thank bro NATO for the arranegment and he paitently guide me to the meeting place as i not really sure about the place :p

Ming:

Gf feel- helps you take off your clothes for shower, during shower hug you from behind and clean you all over, even your dick and tickle your nipple to warm you up.

Massage- provides a real hard massage and some thai style massage move,step on your back etc..keep asking you is the pressure too hard for you? if too hard must say ok?u like it? good for bro who like very hard massage.

HJ- apply oil on your dick and body, slowly tickle u all around while gently stroking your dick. she also licks your ear while stroking you.After you CUM she will clean you up for you

Those looking for a great massage she is the one for you.

Sorry 1st time writing comment, hope bros dun mind :)

NATO
22-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Only 5 more days for her services.her rate is $70 for an hour of solid massage with hj thrown in.She will be leaving on 28th of feb.

sg_kl_boy
22-02-2006, 01:02 PM
many thanks to Nato for the arrange.

good session with Ming, GF feeling with top note service. Thus brother would look for good massage do not miss the boat, higher recomm..

RTF: Yes... b/4 she is going back soon
ya, she had the best massage/hj i ever try n i had try atleast 5 times with her..too bad im not at sg yet...she just call me yesterday, hope can try her again b4 she left...

sk2000sg
22-02-2006, 07:34 PM
For all brother would like to try Ming service please contact Bro NATO...do not PM me for her number. Thanks

sg_kl_boy
23-02-2006, 10:34 AM
to all bro pls dun PM me for her contact too...pls follow the rules here, ask from Bro NATO.....

NATO
24-02-2006, 11:56 AM
4 more days for u guys to try her services b4 she goes back.:D

NATO
26-02-2006, 12:29 PM
2 more days to try her solid massage.Catch her b4 she goes back.Interested in her services can pm or sms me:D

NATO
27-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Ming will only be available from 6.30pm today due to earlier bookings.This may be her last day cos she trying to extend her stay here.

NATO
27-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Ming has xtended her stay for another 14 days:D

Matchbox
01-03-2006, 05:06 PM
First of all, thanks bro Nato for tis lobang...

She was late but service n attitude make up for it. Looks not bad jus gt a bit pimples. Was drawn to her nene even when she was fully clothed. Take off clothes for me n bathe together her nene so soft n big. Nipples jus d right size nt too big. Rub me all over n paying lots of attention to my erect rod.

Aft proceed to her nude massage. I've tried lots of gd massage bt hers was incredible. Think i had nvr heard more bones crackling b4. Then aft turn ard ask me wat i wan. Service very gd cos while i thinkin slowly she alrdy rubbin for me. Due to low vit M i opt for boob massage at $90. Procceded with oil body n nene rub while licking my ears at d same time. Turn me ard boob fuck my rod show me cfm face cant take it. Then suck her nene. Aft she spread my legs n rub my rod n finger fuck my arsehole. Tell u i was moaning for d 1st time in my life n d next min i blew my load all over. Shag man n we both were laughin n jokin aft tat.

Finally bathe n wash up for me cont rub my rod bt too bad no strength. so change tcss a while n left a happy man...

Name : Ming
Face : 6/10
Body : 7/10 (slight tummy but nene make up for it)
Boob : C cup (very soft)
Massage: 9/10
Boobbath : 8/10
HJ + finger my arsehole: 10/10
Attitude : 9/10
RTF : No Vit M
Damage : S$90 + $20 room = S$110

Sori 4 d long fr 1st time contributing..

NATO
02-03-2006, 02:57 PM
ming is available for booking today:D

novetan
02-03-2006, 09:24 PM
This is a belated report which I first tried her about 1 wk ago.

Came in about 1/2 hr late and started to apologised profusely. Get down to business quickly by her initiating her stripping. Look wise Ok lah but more on the plump side.

Most of the points already mentioned by bros. so will not elaborate. However, can only say one of the best HJ in town. No rush. If you want her to stop, she will stop. But she will know when the point of no return and she will continue jerking you non-stop despite your protest and wanted to prolong it. But its fun. Try her,no regrets.

Thanks NATO

x_ylx
13-03-2006, 02:35 AM
Bro Nato is no horse run... He's the man. Thanks for setting it up for me. This post is a tribute to you, mate! (Had to register new acct to post this b'cos my CO knows my sbf acc. She reads too!)

Anyway, wanted to try Wenrou but not avail. So Bro Nato hooked me up with Ming.

She was late. I was quite worried as I would need to have dinner with CO and in-law. Thank goodness I made it just in time after the session.

Well, one man's meat is another's poison. Like many others have said, she's not a looker but her service n attitude are great. Let you take your time. Massage is ok. Told her I fractured my rib recently. Maybe that's why she's a little delicate with me.

I would say that the handjob was above average. Better than those you get from the health center because she does rush you or jerk you like she's beating an egg. She just takes her time to rub ur balls, penis and ass. When she notice that you are about to cum, she takes off at rocket speed and doesn't stop even after you blow your load. For me, it was too much. Totally exhausted after that. I thought the massage was to help me feel rejuvenated but it completely shagged me.

She told me that boob job is an additional $20 while a fj is $130. Since I am not into fj (must be accountable to CO), I declined both and just had a hj.

My damage = 70 + 10 (tip) + 20 (room)

Had a good time but will like to try Wenrou or Angie next.

NATO
14-03-2006, 09:30 AM
ming has left singapore last nite aready.

sicko77
19-03-2006, 09:36 PM
Ya, thanx to bro NATO, tried her twice, this is the FRs, super super overdue

20 Dec 05
She super late. Din shower and started with massage. Very solid and enjoyable. I think quite pro, much better than many in HCs.
the HJ is superb. the best i had.

3 Mar 06
Tried her again. This time she is not late. Had shower together, very enjoyable with some rubba rubba. Chit chat a lot too, we are becominf friends. The massage same standard. But this time the HJ is crazy! I screamed out loud as she aroused you and then stop and kept that going for a while. She also poke her finger into your ass...... wah zan....orgasmic. Feels better than sex! her oil is pretty solid!

Thanx bro NATO once again and let's hope she will get back soon. She says unlikely to be back so soon, probably going Thailand for a holiday. This is to ensure her passport is full of places instead of singapore only. Actually her cousin was around in mar. She said she catn massage but much much prettier, $100 for 1 shot. Dunno what her name leh.

=)
cheers

themask
04-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Has been asked to post on behalf to inform that Ming is back in sg.Thank you.

Foxtrot
04-07-2007, 10:03 PM

Hi Bor,

Can share the contacts for Ming?
Thanks!

xsiv
04-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Hi brother,

can share contact for Ming please? I've gotta start somewhere.. Cheers.

satyr365
04-07-2007, 10:13 PM

Same rates? If so, where do I queue?

Cheers

hellblade88
16-04-2010, 04:17 PM
can sent her ctc pls...thx

axor3333
16-04-2010, 11:39 PM
can sent her ctc pls...thx
Is ming back?