PDA

View Full Version : chat line BJ from 20 year old brown sugar in woodland

yanki1
11-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Hi my friend pass me a no yesterday to try. she only do bj/bbbj, no CIM. dun do fj stat as follows:

name: shasha
height: 165cm
weight: 58kg ( more like baby elephant)
breast: at least a 36d big breast with dark nipples
face: 5/10 (i dun like he look)
bj: 5/10 no power.
$40
will only do inside the car staying in woodlands

just wanna share. someone might like her. pm me for no if u wanna try. not recommanded though. not my cup of tea but might be for others...

Nakata6
11-11-2005, 01:10 PM
mm.. will wait for more FR before I draw fire.. :).. Tks for the lobang but..

Jay_Jay
11-11-2005, 02:11 PM
nice lobang for those who need urgent BJ...:)

Funseekerguy
14-11-2005, 01:37 AM
Hi my friend pass me a no yesterday to try. she only do bj/bbbj, no CIM. dun do fj stat as follows:

name: shasha
height: 165cm
weight: 58kg ( more like baby elephant)
breast: at least a 36d big breast with dark nipples
face: 5/10 (i dun like he look)
bj: 5/10 no power.
$40
will only do inside the car staying in woodlands

just wanna share. someone might like her. pm me for no if u wanna try. not recommanded though. not my cup of tea but might be for others...
Bro, does she stay at blk 750?

yanki1
14-11-2005, 08:21 AM
Bro, does she stay at blk 750?

she told me she stay at blk 631 ring rd leh. dunno real anot.:cool:

yanki1
14-11-2005, 09:24 AM
i will continue to give out the no to bros who might like her. until someone inform me that shes no longer doing it or the no is no longer in use. i dun contact her anymore so i dun know whether shes still in. bear with me. clarifly with me first...:cool:

AmazonGer
17-11-2005, 05:22 PM
i will continue to give out the no to bros who might like her. until someone inform me that shes no longer doing it or the no is no longer in use. i dun contact her anymore so i dun know whether shes still in. bear with me. clarifly with me first...:cool:

Msg her but no reply..... maybe earn enough...

thedoc101
17-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Hi Bro

Can I have contact details please?

Thnaks

yanki1
17-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Msg her but no reply..... maybe earn enough...

really? what time u msg her? i believe she only do in the afternoon. suspect la

kukulah
17-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Only BJ?
No touching/kissing?

velvetghost
17-11-2005, 06:40 PM
I also msg her today in the late afternoon...no reply yet leh...:rolleyes:

will try again later...

prozt2003
17-11-2005, 09:14 PM
honestly...this girl got attitude! only do wif people who own cars...siao...don't do fl if cannot do bj at other place lah...waste of time.

yanki1
18-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Only BJ?
No touching/kissing?

yup only bj. touching yes. but i nev try to kiss so i dunno.

yanki1
18-11-2005, 08:46 AM
honestly...this girl got attitude! only do wif people who own cars...siao...don't do fl if cannot do bj at other place lah...waste of time.

relax bro. I have already state in the first post that she will only do inside a car. maybe she wan something fast and dun have to travel far. dun worry, i will share with you those that are willing to do in the hotel if i got any ok....:p

velvetghost
19-11-2005, 01:30 PM
first of all, I would like to start by thanking brother yanki1 for sharing tis contact with me. As a newbie, tis is my 1st contact that I've ever received since joining the forum.

I managed to contact her on thursday managed to meet her. I must say I was really disappointed with her looks, as she was really plumb. After driving her to Woodlands, we talked for a while and I found her to be a very simple-minded girl...somehow, I just can't bring myself to do it, so I jus gave her $20 and sent her home.

I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone with my actions. :o

yanki1
24-11-2005, 05:48 PM
first of all, I would like to start by thanking brother yanki1 for sharing tis contact with me. As a newbie, tis is my 1st contact that I've ever received since joining the forum.

I managed to contact her on thursday managed to meet her. I must say I was really disappointed with her looks, as she was really plumb. After driving her to Woodlands, we talked for a while and I found her to be a very simple-minded girl...somehow, I just can't bring myself to do it, so I jus gave her $20 and sent her home.

I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone with my actions. :o

well i already mentioned, its not everybody cup of tea. at least u gave her $20. she told me shes from poly. but i wonder whether its true...

:cool:

sKysHaDoW
25-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Met up with her at about 1230 today. Drove to a multi storey carpark for the bj. I regret it. It was very poor. Quickly settled the job, and then drove her back. She claimed that she's 20, from NYP, taking IT.

Name: Shasha
HT: 165cm
WT: 58kg (that's what she claims)
Stats: Unknown. Big boobs, due to her being fat.
Looks: 3/10 (Messy hair)
BJ: 1/10 (At least she tried)
Damage: $40

Honestly, it ain't worth trying. We can get better ones. I sacrificed myself to try out. Hahahahahaha. Just joking.

yanki1
01-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Met up with her at about 1230 today. Drove to a multi storey carpark for the bj. I regret it. It was very poor. Quickly settled the job, and then drove her back. She claimed that she's 20, from NYP, taking IT.

Name: Shasha
HT: 165cm
WT: 58kg (that's what she claims)
Stats: Unknown. Big boobs, due to her being fat.
Looks: 3/10 (Messy hair)
BJ: 1/10 (At least she tried)
Damage: $40

Honestly, it ain't worth trying. We can get better ones. I sacrificed myself to try out. Hahahahahaha. Just joking.

hahaha i agreed not worth it. but some bro like to try. not reccommanded though:o

Curious
15-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Thanks to bro Yanki for her contacts last year. Met her on 13 May 2006. Quite surprised that she responded after such long time.

Had a session with young Sha Sha.
Her hairstyle look like Monalisa.
Her face normal not like superstar.
But better than aliens from planet Mars.

Drove my car to a place far far.
Then she blew me in my cosy car.
I proceed to unbuckle her sexy bra.
I let out a long string of shocking “Wah!”
Her boobs were spilling right from her bra.

I scratch her butt leaving some light scars.
She continue to suck my long hard bar.
Till I cum and moan with “Arrrrr..”
In her warm moist mouth just like a spa.

Paid her 40 without a fight nor a spar.
As she is hardworking and accommodating lah.

yanki1
15-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Thanks to bro Yanki for her contacts last year. Met her on 13 May 2006. Quite surprised that she responded after such long time.

Had a session with young Sha Sha.
Her hairstyle look like Monalisa.
Her face normal not like superstar.
But better than aliens from planet Mars.

Drove my car to a place far far.
Then she blew me in my cosy car.
I proceed to unbuckle her sexy bra.
I let out a long string of shocking “Wah!”
Her boobs were spilling right from her bra.

I scratch her butt leaving some light scars.
She continue to suck my long hard bar.
Till I cum and moan with “Arrrrr..”
In her warm moist mouth just like a spa.

Paid her 40 without a fight nor a spar.
As she is hardworking and accommodating lah.

u still has her no? i delete her no long time ago. some bros have pm me for her no. so sorry bros.

wpns
15-05-2006, 03:27 PM
hey ..

This thread seem alive again after so long....
haha..
i tot no more, if this gal still avaible , i would like to give it a try ..

Can Curious pm me her number,thanks!
so That I can leave a fr here to share with bros here :cool:

cheers

yanki1
15-05-2006, 06:15 PM
pls do not pm me anymore. i delete her know already. thank you

goodfun
15-05-2006, 06:28 PM
this girl i try to meet two times before but knn airoplane me,once even go until her place,but thanks bro yanki for his sharing at least we have bros here to let her suck cock:D

allandse
16-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Ha ha..Sha Sha from Woodlands....tried her sometime last year...I gave her $50...but honestly speaking...it was really not worth it....messy hair...messy look....and the BJ...nothing to shout about...the only plus point is her boobs...wonderful boobs....but after that...no RTF...not worth it....would rather spend $50 elsewhere....

BQFreak
18-05-2006, 01:32 AM
dunno issit me or just me but i feels the FL in this thread is similar to this http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=47800

yanki1
19-05-2006, 12:16 PM
dunno issit me or just me but i feels the FL in this thread is similar to this http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=47800

bro u try her anot? if not how to be similar? this minah dun do FJ, and shes not slim:confused:

a bro have resend me her no. so anyone wan to try her. pm me

yanki1
19-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Ha ha..Sha Sha from Woodlands....tried her sometime last year...I gave her $50...but honestly speaking...it was really not worth it....messy hair...messy look....and the BJ...nothing to shout about...the only plus point is her boobs...wonderful boobs....but after that...no RTF...not worth it....would rather spend $50 elsewhere....

agreed with u lo. thats why i delete her no. dun bother to keep her no:cool:

BQFreak
19-05-2006, 12:21 PM
bro u try her anot? if not how to be similar? this minah dun do FJ, and shes not slim:confused:
I dun dare to go for elephant... not my type.. scare my dick will become invisible when i see her... maybe its my mistake to say they are the same. I apologise...

yanki1
19-05-2006, 12:47 PM
I dun dare to go for elephant... not my type.. scare my dick will become invisible when i see her... maybe its my mistake to say they are the same. I apologise...

ya me too. but since im there. i just went ahead. that IMHO, is the worse bj for me. dun like her look, dun like her bj:mad:

XiaoHei
19-05-2006, 02:41 PM
ya me too. but since im there. i just went ahead. that IMHO, is the worse bj for me. dun like her look, dun like her bj:mad:

hahahhaa......if next time still kana these kind of lobang at woodlands......dont force yourself loh......call me i go lim kopi with you la :p

Curious
19-05-2006, 05:03 PM
SInce I already there so try her lor...not much feeling though and my dick actually went soft...so she work hard to make it hard again and after some hard time it finally came...but not a good cum...sorry to revive the thread but just want to contribute a FR....

yanki1
19-05-2006, 05:22 PM
hahahhaa......if next time still kana these kind of lobang at woodlands......dont force yourself loh......call me i go lim kopi with you la :p

ya lo see her liao sian half:mad:

f0l0
20-05-2006, 02:13 AM
Bro Curious,

mind letting me have the contact? i staying in the area.. gd contact for a quickie.. OC would not suspect oso..

Thanks Bro..

Cheers..

like2cum
21-05-2006, 10:09 AM
bro curios same here,staying in woodlands area so it esier for me and her to meet and oc would not suspect too much iether :)

cheena
22-05-2006, 01:06 AM
stays woodlands too....sperm reach head.... any bros who had her contact pm me?...thanks

devol
13-06-2006, 03:34 PM
cheers to all woodlands bro i stay woodlands too. remember to pm the contact too. sure got no pro with oc will be great to have a quickie and dun have to travel far :D

jondop
15-07-2007, 02:33 AM
no news abt her already . . .