PDA

View Full Version : $60 PRC Xiao Qing Diana Ser almost lookalike

uhoh
16-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Hi guys,

I'm back..... MIA from the bonking scene for sometime cos no vitamin M, just got some spare this week so little head insisted on some action.....

Went to Petain to find my favourite WL but, already knock off, so LL go geylang find PRC liao....

Was there around 7.30pm, whoa, whole street seems to be filled with FL PRCs.... long time no see such scene liao.....

Walked around and got "quoted" for services, seems like economy not doing so well, almost everyone can give discount without bargaining to provide their service.....

Was aiming for
1. big boobs,
2. $50 budget.

Almost all cat60 PRC were willing to drop prices to $50 inclusive rooms, but, all small (.)(.) so, not interested.....

Then 1 big (.)(.) asked me wan to go or not, but politely declined when she quoted $60.... Carried on walking, no more FL liao, so u turn and walk back, then she asked again and i had a good look at her face.....looks a bit like.... DIANA SER!!!

Mai tu liao, ask her give better price, she say $50 inclusive room so i on lor.....very chatty girl, talked non stop up to the room, when half the time i can't hear what she was saying cos she was walking up the stairs in front of me and my eyes were glued to her butt.....very sexily swaying left and right.....:p

In the room, proceeded to strip, then go bathroom wash up.....she washed me up and while washing tcss and i do visual inspection.... BIG BOOBS.... prob a 34B....

SOP bath, dried myself, then lie on bed.....told her very cold and she turned off the aircon....

Then, she told me my face was wet with water, and asked want to dry or not, i told her ok, then she say want to use towel or tissue, of course tissue lah... she got off the bed to go and take, wah.....macham girlfriend like dat, do everything for me.....

Action start with nipple licking, while licking, she grab my hand and put it on her neh neh.... shoik.... but must warn u guys first, neh neh is silicone implants :D right neh neh got more silicone than left neh neh....

Licked on down to little head, then she asked with cap on or off, i told her with cap on please.... put cap on and proceeded with bj and lick balls....shiok... haven't had that for a long time.......

Then came the fj, she got on top of me and started riding, while riding, she moved forward to let me suck her neh neh.... ooh.... shiok.... then i did one thing i din do for long time.... push my face in between the boobies.....HEAVEN!!!

switched over to missionary, and started pumping.... looked at her face and omg.....i'm screwing Diana Ser!!!!

Pumped for a good 5 mins, before changing over to doggie.... told her very hot, then she turned on the aircon.... continued in doggie and started to rub her clit, NO RESISTANCE and louder moaning, she seems to be enjoying herself, after a while of rubbing her clit, could feel it getting a bit moist.....She almost cum but controlled by moving forward quite a few times so that i don't pentrate deep....never mind....good show coming up later.....

Wanted to change position liao, so pulled out little brother, and flipped her over again, this time in a position that i will never cum in but she will feel damn shoik.....hahaha

Screwed in that position for another 10 mins and she cum liao and juice started flowing..........

Ok, at least i made her cum and screwed for more than half and hour, money worth liao, so time to finish off...

Change back to missionary and finished off......

Proceeded back to the bathroom to wash up and she asked me if i wanted her to wash me up, i said, never mind i wash up myself, but she say she will wash me cos i look tired..... Mmm.... good service....i like.....

Took her photo after dress up and she said she wanted to see the pic, while looking for the pic in my hp, she playfully grabbed my didi!!! Immediate steam man!!!

Now for the stats....
Looks : 6.5/10 (in her early 30s, don't expect her to look 100% like Diana, more like a milf)
Body : 7/10 (except for some fats around the tummy area and silicone (.)(.))
BBBJ : Yes, but not for me...
Tit Fuck : Yes
FJ : 8/10 (very accommodating)
RTF: Why not??!!

I promised her to intro brothers to her, cos she gives really good service and bros expecting a SYT and hour glass figure, sorry, she's not ur type.....

As for bros interested to bonk her, as long as u have posted FR before and will post FR after u bonked her, i will give you her number. For those bros who is gonna zap me for this, Look, I'm trying to weed out the number collectors from the GENUINE bonkers. If you dun appreciate that, please leave ur nick when u zap me so i know i have offended u. ^PEACE^

Horchew
25-11-2005, 02:00 AM
Tks bro for the contact...... Tested, Passed n Recommending to Bros seeking MILF.

She's confirmed good svc, as U mentioned. Boobies ample, atleast C / D cupper.
Although skin tone bit dark, nipples also brown unlike the typical SzeChuan/Chonging....perhaps she lived in NanFang for too long liao.

Good value fuck, svc commendable, easy going and coquettish so those bros. into these few qualities can try. Not forgetting her Slutty and MILF looks.

I too tired to write FR liao, so this just short note to verify her qualities, assets and svc level. Overall: 8.5/10 at her pricing. Damned good ***

Tks again bro for her nos....... those bros asking for her contact pls contact thread starter. I will not leak her contact without prior clearance from threadstarter. As our 'de facto' rule stands.

heavenlove
25-11-2005, 02:09 AM
hi bro uhoh...
can u kindly pls pm me or email her contact to [email protected]?
thks so much.....

biatch6969
25-11-2005, 05:34 PM
xiao qing is the same FL as the past thread abt tis $100 2 shots.
i can try find her previous thread.
btw can i hav her contact ???

biatch6969
25-11-2005, 05:39 PM
heres the previous thread : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40973&highlight=xiao+qing

ghimsg
25-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Hi guys,

I'm back..... MIA from the bonking scene for sometime cos no vitamin M, just got some spare this week so little head insisted on some action.....

Went to Petain to find my favourite WL but, already knock off, so LL go geylang find PRC liao....

Was there around 7.30pm, whoa, whole street seems to be filled with FL PRCs.... long time no see such scene liao.....

Walked around and got "quoted" for services, seems like economy not doing so well, almost everyone can give discount without bargaining to provide their service.....

Was aiming for
1. big boobs,
2. $50 budget.

Almost all cat60 PRC were willing to drop prices to $50 inclusive rooms, but, all small (.)(.) so, not interested.....

Then 1 big (.)(.) asked me wan to go or not, but politely declined when she quoted $60.... Carried on walking, no more FL liao, so u turn and walk back, then she asked again and i had a good look at her face.....looks a bit like.... DIANA SER!!!

Mai tu liao, ask her give better price, she say $50 inclusive room so i on lor.....very chatty girl, talked non stop up to the room, when half the time i can't hear what she was saying cos she was walking up the stairs in front of me and my eyes were glued to her butt.....very sexily swaying left and right.....:p

In the room, proceeded to strip, then go bathroom wash up.....she washed me up and while washing tcss and i do visual inspection.... BIG BOOBS.... prob a 34B....

SOP bath, dried myself, then lie on bed.....told her very cold and she turned off the aircon....

Then, she told me my face was wet with water, and asked want to dry or not, i told her ok, then she say want to use towel or tissue, of course tissue lah... she got off the bed to go and take, wah.....macham girlfriend like dat, do everything for me.....

Action start with nipple licking, while licking, she grab my hand and put it on her neh neh.... shoik.... but must warn u guys first, neh neh is silicone implants :D right neh neh got more silicone than left neh neh....

Licked on down to little head, then she asked with cap on or off, i told her with cap on please.... put cap on and proceeded with bj and lick balls....shiok... haven't had that for a long time.......

Then came the fj, she got on top of me and started riding, while riding, she moved forward to let me suck her neh neh.... ooh.... shiok.... then i did one thing i din do for long time.... push my face in between the boobies.....HEAVEN!!!

switched over to missionary, and started pumping.... looked at her face and omg.....i'm screwing Diana Ser!!!!

Pumped for a good 5 mins, before changing over to doggie.... told her very hot, then she turned on the aircon.... continued in doggie and started to rub her clit, NO RESISTANCE and louder moaning, she seems to be enjoying herself, after a while of rubbing her clit, could feel it getting a bit moist.....She almost cum but controlled by moving forward quite a few times so that i don't pentrate deep....never mind....good show coming up later.....

Wanted to change position liao, so pulled out little brother, and flipped her over again, this time in a position that i will never cum in but she will feel damn shoik.....hahaha

Screwed in that position for another 10 mins and she cum liao and juice started flowing..........

Ok, at least i made her cum and screwed for more than half and hour, money worth liao, so time to finish off...

Change back to missionary and finished off......

Proceeded back to the bathroom to wash up and she asked me if i wanted her to wash me up, i said, never mind i wash up myself, but she say she will wash me cos i look tired..... Mmm.... good service....i like.....

Took her photo after dress up and she said she wanted to see the pic, while looking for the pic in my hp, she playfully grabbed my didi!!! Immediate steam man!!!

Now for the stats....
Looks : 6.5/10 (in her early 30s, don't expect her to look 100% like Diana, more like a milf)
Body : 7/10 (except for some fats around the tummy area and silicone (.)(.))
BBBJ : Yes, but not for me...
Tit Fuck : Yes
FJ : 8/10 (very accommodating)
RTF: Why not??!!

I promised her to intro brothers to her, cos she gives really good service and bros expecting a SYT and hour glass figure, sorry, she's not ur type.....

As for bros interested to bonk her, as long as u have posted FR before and will post FR after u bonked her, i will give you her number. For those bros who is gonna zap me for this, Look, I'm trying to weed out the number collectors from the GENUINE bonkers. If you dun appreciate that, please leave ur nick when u zap me so i know i have offended u. ^PEACE^

Hey , Bro . Im new here but i keen in her , do you mind intro her to me ? I will promise to give you my FR , thanks .

Frankiestine
25-11-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey , Bro . Im new here but i keen in her , do you mind intro her to me ? I will promise to give you my FR , thanks .
hullo did you bother to read the stickies when you first signed up, like don't quote the ENTIRE BLOODY POST...:mad:

dilbert64
26-11-2005, 01:32 AM
Thanks to Bro Uhoh for contact.

Xiao Qing really is friendly and accommodating. She is definitely MILF type.

During auto roaming, discovered the difference in silicon neh neh and natural ones. Like bro mentioned, right one harder than left one, which felt more natural. Nothing beats the real thing.

Interesting side note - when on the way up to see XQ, met a SYT who chio me. I said I looking for XQ, she said she is her very good friend. Then she asked me if I am interested in shuang fei.

I not sure she chun or not, so told her probably another time. Then when I met XQ, she also ask me if I want to fly double. Macham tag team!!

Since not enough vit M, decided not to take up offer. For bros who are into multiple targets sort of flying mission, can check her out. The SYT is short, but figure nice and neh neh very upfront and attention seeking. Real or silicon don’t know.

Xiao Qing -Age: 35+
Boobs: C
Looks: 5/10 really MILF
Damage:$60 + tips

uhoh
26-11-2005, 02:57 AM
Hi all,

Glad to know you guys are enjoying this gem.....

Sorry to those bros who asked for her number but if u have not posted fr before, sorry.

:D

biatch6969
26-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Hi all,

Glad to know you guys are enjoying this gem.....

Sorry to those bros who asked for her number but if u have not posted fr before, sorry.

:D

i have not posted FR before ???

vandom66
26-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Why started a new thread when there was an old thread about her:confused:

uhoh
26-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Why started a new thread when there was an old thread about her:confused:

Erm..... Think it's different gal......that one's 26yo, this is a MILF 30+yo...... :D

uhoh
26-11-2005, 02:29 PM
i have not posted FR before ???

You got PM...... :D

RedVan
26-11-2005, 03:08 PM
i also post before leh, can pm me this cheaper FL?
thanks!

bhoven
26-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Erm..... Think it's different gal......that one's 26yo, this is a MILF 30+yo...... :D

No lah...its the same girl. She may have told brudder threadstarter then that she's 26
This is her third visit i think...
See earlier thread :http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40973&highlight=xiao+qing

vandom66
27-11-2005, 12:33 AM
if this xiao qing at lor 19 and guess is the same girl.your description sound like the same girl

combat79
29-11-2005, 10:11 AM
Thanks bro Uhoh for the contact. As promise will post my FR. Sorry for the late FR as quite bz with work...

The fj was SOP...nothing to shout about..:p Really can feel the boobs diff la..
1 thing i like is her attitude..not like some other prc, just wanna to finish off fast..

Name : Xiao Qing
Looks : 6/10
Skin: 6.5/10
Figure : 6/10
-with cloths, looks not bad.. off clothes, fake boobs...hehhe
Fj : 6/10 SOP SOP
Attitude : 8/10 can talk. accommodating...
RTF : no (would like to try other MILF...=)..cheap $ one la!)

-Cheers-

mlloh
30-11-2005, 08:15 AM
Thanks to bro Uhoh for the contacts.
arrange a session with her 2 nights ago. Most of the details as per described by bros. From certain angle got a bit of Diana Ser lookalike but the older version.
Thanks to the internet, she good business. Starting quite good. Half way thru, stopped to pick up call. Super sianz from then, as she rushing me to finish so that she can service the next guy. Overall not as good as described , maybe due to wrong timing. Out in 20 mins, ma-chiam PT.

Looks. ( 5.5 from far, 5 near , look old) strictly for milf lovers
body - 5
boobs- 5- fake
altitude - 5 - would be higher w/o the call
wtf - no

GoodMMbest
30-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks Bro Uhoh for the contacts. In fact, it turned out to be the same Xiao Qing that I have bonked before. Silly me :rolleyes:

Her service is above average and the BBBJ was very good. I almost fire off at the BBBJ but hold back with my Jiu Yang Sheng Gong. She capped me and start riding like no end. Quite nice to see her boobs doing the simple harmonic motion even if it is fake. She seems to enjoy it a lot though. In my case, no rush as no phone call interupts like in other brothers' case.

I push her down and pumped the hell out of her in missonary. She was moaning like crazy and moving the body like a fxxx worm. Whether she looks like Diana Ser is another thing but her moaning act is great. Flipped her over and finished her off in doggie. I remember the last time I finished off in CIM which she was very accomodating.

Washed up by her, hugged and kissed good bye. Overall good bonk for $.

Looks : 6
Body : 6 under sunlight, 6.5 under room light
Tits : 7 on first view, 6 on first feel.
Frenching : Of course.
BBBJ : Good strokes, make u want to CIM.
FJ : 8/10, very accomodating.
RTF : Maybe not, plenty of MILFs waiting outside.
Damage : S$60 (incl room), +$2 for towel.

McDonald(ep)
02-12-2005, 08:50 AM
There was a rumour mentioned by a member here said he suspect he got STD from Xiao Qing or DuoDuo after a tarma session. I am a bit worry as I just had tarma with them 4 days ago!!! What to do? want fun got to take risk. Let time decide my fate:(

Frankiestine
02-12-2005, 01:06 PM
There was a rumour mentioned by a member here said he suspect he got STD from Xiao Qing or DuoDuo after a tarma session. I am a bit worry as I just had tarma with them 4 days ago!!! What to do? want fun got to take risk. Let time decide my fate:(
oh shit just when i about to call her to set up a tarma session with her...:(

polk(.)(.)audio
03-12-2005, 04:27 PM
In fact I got infected 3 weeks ago after a single session with her.
God bless You:)

Horchew
03-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Was it Xiao Qing or her Tarma friend??

:eek: :eek:

Fighter
03-12-2005, 10:04 PM
In fact I got infected 3 weeks ago after a single session with her.
God bless You:)

Bro, you did her raw? if used condom the chances of infection is very low.

polk(.)(.)audio
04-12-2005, 09:32 AM
Sorry don't wish to mention who but those are her regular will know.:o

Frankiestine
04-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Sorry don't wish to mention who but those are her regular will know.:o
damn you mean there were others that got it too other then you?? dun mind sharing which type of STD was it?

milffella
05-12-2005, 01:20 PM
i think this xiao qing is riddled with std already...my bro juz kanna syphillis from her, found out when he go test.
i tried her sometime back..about 6 mth go....

05-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Bro me interested, care to share?
Tks in advance!

Frankiestine
05-12-2005, 03:07 PM
i think this xiao qing is riddled with std already...my bro juz kanna syphillis from her, found out when he go test.
damn must raise the red flag on her...tks for the update bro..and to think i had just called her last week enquiring on a tarma session together with Xiao Ling..

Fighter
05-12-2005, 09:32 PM

Bro can enlighten mi when your bro visited her? I tired her 3mths ago leh. now veri worri.:confused:

milffella
05-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Bro can enlighten mi when your bro visited her? I tired her 3mths ago leh. now veri worri.:confused:

2 mth later than me. but i go test nothing man....he said he also use condom.... but bj never use...so i think he bbbj kana:eek:

uhoh
06-12-2005, 01:25 AM
Wah.....can confirm she really got std or not?? I very scared now leh.... :eek:

uhoh
06-12-2005, 01:31 AM
For bros info...

What is the treatment for syphillis?

Syphilis is easy to cure in its early stages. A single intramuscular injection of penicillin, an antibiotic, will cure a person who has had syphilis for less than a year. Additional doses are needed to treat someone who has had syphilis for longer than a year. For people who are allergic to penicillin, other antibiotics are available to treat syphilis. There are no home remedies or over-the-counter drugs that will cure syphilis. Treatment will kill the syphilis bacterium and prevent further damage, but it will not repair damage already done.

Because effective treatment is available, it is important that persons be screened for syphilis on an on-going basis if their sexual behaviors put them at risk for STDs.

Persons who receive syphilis treatment must abstain from sexual contact with new partners until the syphilis sores are completely healed. Persons with syphilis must notify their sex partners so that they also can be tested and receive treatment if necessary.

Fighter
06-12-2005, 11:52 AM
2 mth later than me. but i go test nothing man....he said he also use condom.... but bj never use...so i think he bbbj kana:eek:

Bro, your bro have the hiv syndrom? I don't have any leh but thinking of going for blood test. I also got a bbbj from her.:(

lge8
07-12-2005, 01:00 AM
Bro, your bro have the hiv syndrom? I don't have any leh but thinking of going for blood test. I also got a bbbj from her.:(

I also got a short BBBJ from her last week...no FJ though b'cos last minute urgent call from boss so no mood liao. Abit worry now...:( Any bros care to advise what's the symptom of syphillis n how many days does it take to "develop"...

uhoh
07-12-2005, 07:01 AM
I also got a short BBBJ from her last week...no FJ though b'cos last minute urgent call from boss so no mood liao. Abit worry now...:( Any bros care to advise what's the symptom of syphillis n how many days does it take to "develop"...

2 days....an outbreak can last up to 20 days......

man(.)(.)boobs
07-12-2005, 07:28 AM
Bro, your bro have the hiv syndrom?
So serious!!!:eek:

Fighter
07-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Heard from some source, tis xiao qing did do raw. Can any bro verify?:confused:

man(.)(.)boobs
07-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Heard from some source, tis xiao qing did do raw. Can any bro verify?:confused:
I don't know about her but DD :rolleyes: does

subaru24
07-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Just verified.

Xiao Qing is cleared.

My friend just went with BBBJ with her last 3 weeks.

Just did a test at DSC. Prove negative.

combat79
07-12-2005, 10:37 PM
:eek: lucky i rejected her bbbj that time..but still kind of worried...:o
think must go for check up...

Fighter
13-12-2005, 08:38 AM
To all bro,

I had collected my blood test result, tested NEGATIVE;). So think she still clean but to play safe use a condom even for a bj.

subaru24
13-12-2005, 04:41 PM
The one that spreading the 'clap' is Dou Dou ( her tarma kaki)

Terrible.. my friend who got the clap has sms her and went down to advice her to stay away from the scene.

dirk_diggler
15-12-2005, 09:07 PM
Had some time off work today so decide to eat some snake and went down to look for Xiaoqing. Paid the $2 and off we went into her room, it seems they all have their own room.

Once in the room, she frenched me and bit the hacks sweet she had in the mouth and tongued-transferred some to me damn....didi marikita by now. Had a brief BBBJ in the bathroom and carried on the action onto the bed. She concentrated on my nipples as this is my sensitive area with the occasional CFM glancing at me whoa this gal sure knows how to get your heckles up...Proceeded to 69, then caps on and bonk with her on top and ended with missionary. IMHO my ratings as follows:

Face: 7/10 CFM face and blonde hair (I like!)
BBBJ: 9/10 this gal sure knows her stuff like it especially when she licks the back of my shaft
FJ: 8/10 she knows her strokes and the wet pussy and frenching is a plus

In all, this is a true gem among PRCS. thanks to the threadstarter for the contact. this FR is for you bro.;)

Frankiestine
16-12-2005, 10:26 AM

Terrible.. my friend who got the clap has sms her and went down to advice her to stay away from the scene.
Bro I thought Xiao Qing is aka Dou Dou aka Tian Tian? Dou Dou tarma kaki is Xiao Ling?

bhoven
16-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Bro I thought Xiao Qing is aka Dou Dou aka Tian Tian? Dou Dou tarma kaki is Xiao Ling?

XQ is a different gurl from D2 aka T2....but apparently they r tarma kakies.

Frankiestine
16-12-2005, 12:02 PM
XQ is a different gurl from D2 aka T2....but apparently they r tarma kakies.
tks for the clarification bro...haiz there goes my dream of a shuang fei with Dou Dou and Xiao Ling...:(

shawnieboy
19-12-2005, 12:31 AM

so bro all this abt XQ having STD or HIV is just a rumor is it can pls confirm cause it damn worrying for many bro here too