PDA

View Full Version : Local FL 20 yrs old

WhiteShark
21-11-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi all bros,

After I got the contact from my friend, I called this lady yesterday, 20/11/2005 (Check the calender already so that no mistake would occured) Sunday. She sounds nice n young. She asked me to go to Geylang Lorong 20. I follow her intructions and went there. After I book a room at Hotel 81, I called her to inform the room no.
After 10 minutes, the door bell rangs, ding dong ding dong..and I opened the door. To my surprise, she is a young pretty gal, although slightly plump. Standard SOP, she bath with me, clean didi and I lie down the bed.
She then massage me for 10 minutes, and bbbj for 10 minutes. Her bbbj is damn nice..until I can't stand and cum inside her mouth.
Well, she asked me whether want to have another shot or not. I said no because I am damn tried that day. Well, I should have stand longer for FJ. Haizzz..but can't control due to her good bbbj.

Looks: 6.5
Figure: 7 (35B, 26, 36)
Height: 165cm
bbbj : 8
fj: haven't try because cum already
overall : 7
Total damages: $60 (for her service) + $20 for hotel.

Please pm me if you want her contact.

hornyspiderman
21-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Brother WhiteShark,

Can you pls pm me the no. Thanks.

nsr21
22-11-2005, 07:15 PM
hi can i hve her no???
tks

velvetghost
22-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Brother WhiteShark,

PM you liao...;)

moodyz
22-11-2005, 08:18 PM

Wow tats fucking cheap for a local FL.Its either her face CMI or she an baby elephant.Anyway vitamin M low now so dun mind going for a cheap bonk :D Dun mind can pass me her contact?

Cheers

zeon86x
22-11-2005, 08:25 PM
can i have her contact

F2828
22-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Hi all bros,

After I got the contact from my friend, I called this lady yesterday, 20/11/2005 (Check the calender already so that no mistake would occured) Sunday. She sounds nice n young. She asked me to go to Geylang Lorong 20. I follow her intructions and went there. After I book a room at Hotel 81, I called her to inform the room no.
After 10 minutes, the door bell rangs, ding dong ding dong..and I opened the door. To my surprise, she is a young pretty gal, although slightly plump. Standard SOP, she bath with me, clean didi and I lie down the bed.
She then massage me for 10 minutes, and bbbj for 10 minutes. Her bbbj is damn nice..until I can't stand and cum inside her mouth.
Well, she asked me whether want to have another shot or not. I said no because I am damn tried that day. Well, I should have stand longer for FJ. Haizzz..but can't control due to her good bbbj.

fj: haven't try because cum already
overall : 7

Please pm me if you want her contact.

Hi whiteshark, can i hv the ctc nbr...wud like to try.....btw..what's her race.?? tks

phonecards35
22-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Hi Bro Whiteshark,

Your PM is full already. Mind share the contact with me ?

Pls PM me,

Phonecards35

YSGUB
22-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Bro Whiteshark,

Your PM is full already. Can share the contact with me ?

Thanks in advance

22-11-2005, 10:17 PM
bro,can send me her contact no?please...
thx alot bro...

RayM0nD
22-11-2005, 10:20 PM
hmm.. bro ur pm full liao.. dun mind can share this contact with me?

friendlyman
22-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Bro Whiteshark,

I am interested. Can pm me her contact? Thanks.

spermboi
22-11-2005, 10:44 PM
can pm me too thx:D

Boxfish
23-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Bro Whiteshark...

Im interested in trying out the local FL. Will post a FR on her after trying out her. Could u kindly PM or email me her contact at [email protected]

REally Appreciate it and hope to hear from you soon. ;)

ushhhhh
23-11-2005, 01:35 AM
bro, veri interested to try tis girl. pls give me her contact. give a full report n up ur point. next time got gd lobang, first to imform u. heeee...
my email [email protected]

thanks

Aquanauts
23-11-2005, 01:39 AM
Bro,

Me too. Pls send her contacts to [email protected]
Tks

Horchew
23-11-2005, 01:49 AM
Hi bro,
care to share?

RayM0nD
23-11-2005, 01:49 AM
how come no answer from threadstarter? is it something fishy going on or what? hey bro.. ur mail is full.. hehe.. pls clear some asap... thanks alot.. try pming u but too bad la.. ur mail full.. if possible can get back to me. thanks.

Sazzie
23-11-2005, 02:08 AM
hi bro,

can share her contact? thks! Your pm is full.

ericlink
23-11-2005, 02:25 AM
Hi brother WhiteShark

Cud u pm me her contact too? Waiting..

banana boat
23-11-2005, 03:20 AM
Bro, im interested. Can i have her contact, tks a lot!

Adiprey
23-11-2005, 06:05 AM
hi whiteshark! me just read ur post and was very keen of this local FL! wanted to try on her and would write an FR on her. hope tat u can pm me her number! thks alot!

WhiteShark
23-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Hi all bros,

Due to flooded pm, I will get back to all of you asap. Sorry for that. I have a feedback from one of our bro that she quoted her price $100 and she is based in Lorong 10. Well, just want to let all bros know that she just trying to increase her price. Thus, all bros should mentioned that one of your friend have tried and the price is $60 for one shot and $150 for whole night excluding hotel. Please stress that and don't let her spoil the market.
She is baed at Lorong 23 if I am not wrong but she go out also even to other places according to her. Please stress that and don't let her spoil the market.
And over here I would like to thank those bro that up my points. Yesterday, I tried another Local FL with massage. Heer service is fantastic. I will share through new FR soon.

breezepass79
23-11-2005, 10:11 AM
hi bro whiteshark i am interested. can pass me the contact? your mail is full so i cant pm you. thanks a million!

raymondl3est
23-11-2005, 10:28 AM
Bro Whiteshark...
you zero post but u have 19 point:confused:

Shiokday
23-11-2005, 10:36 AM
She sounds nice n young. She asked me to go to Geylang Lorong 20.
i hardly think a local FL would want to go to GL area especially locals.

To my surprise, she is a young pretty gal, although slightly plump. how plump is plump? 50,60,70kg?:D

She then massage me for 10 minutes surprise surprise....young local FL does massage

Well, she asked me whether want to have another shot or not. I said no because I am damn tried that day.you must be damn handsome for her to ask u for another shot...

Total damages: $60 (for her service)
Local 20yo FL not bad looks great body for $60...i can only dream on...:rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
23-11-2005, 10:52 AM
agree with Bro Shiokday. This thread looks a bit OFF...

1. local FL @ $60 ??!!??

2. local FL jio u go GL to book room, most of them keep away from that area.

3. 35B 26 36... wat u got bring measuring tape with u ah ?? figure so precise some more.:rolleyes:

4. CIM too !! for $60 ?? Got so good mei ?? (okay it could be that underage girl in the newspaper recently that sell sex for $30 a pop... so who knows :rolleyes: )

5. massage ?? Only FL I know provides that is Joanna and she's a trained massuer

Know most bros esp the newer ones can't wait to sink their HOT RODs in... but step back and think does this sound TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ??!??!

Dun think with Small head...think with Big head

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

ss235
23-11-2005, 10:59 AM
hi bro, can pm me her contact? cos your pm box full liao.. :)

urger
23-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Know most bros esp the newer ones can't wait to sink their HOT RODs in... but step back and think does this sound TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ??!??!
Experienced Bros like Bros O_P knows it well about local market. :)

Castrol
23-11-2005, 11:53 AM
you must be damn handsome for her to ask u for another shot...

:

or maybe damn long... :D

Shiokday
23-11-2005, 11:58 AM
or maybe damn long... :D
yours is about 12inch and u dun get free shots...he longer then 12?:D

Optimus_Prime
23-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Experienced Bros like Bros O_P knows it well about local market. :)I not experienced la... me jus a normal cheongster...

jus sometimes too good... have to be wary esp during Nov/Dec and May/Jun period...

PS: Bro urger... think u are in trouble..PM me...

Optimus_Prime
23-11-2005, 12:06 PM
or maybe damn long... yours is about 12inch and u dun get free shots...he longer then 12?
probably a 14 incher with vibrate function!! heehee :D

monster98
23-11-2005, 12:08 PM
agree with Bro Shiokday. This thread looks a bit OFF...

1. local FL @ $60 ??!!??
She quote me $100 when I talk to her. No lesser than that.

2. local FL jio u go GL to book room, most of them keep away from that area.
She is control by the OKT at geylang

3. 35B 26 36... wat u got bring measuring tape with u ah ?? figure so precise some more.:rolleyes:
baby elephant

4. CIM too !! for $60 ?? Got so good mei ?? (okay it could be that underage girl in the newspaper recently that sell sex for $30 a pop... so who knows :rolleyes: )
Go to lorong 10 and take a look yourself. She's station there

5. massage ?? Only FL I know provides that is Joanna and she's a trained massuer
Not too sure of this part as I went off after talking to her

Dun think with Small head...think with Big head

I got her contact, call her and she told me to go down to lorong 10 to meet up with her.... Those bros attending the lor 10 kopi sessin should have see her b4. She is just sitting below the hotel next to the kopishop...

hmm...
23-11-2005, 12:09 PM
yo bro,interested in the kangtou.thanks:)

Optimus_Prime
23-11-2005, 12:13 PM
I got her contact, call her and she told me to go down to lorong 10 to meet up with her.... Those bros attending the lor 10 kopi sessin should have see her b4. She is just sitting below the hotel next to the kopishop...Since SENIOR bro M98 vouch for her... I hereby apologise to the threadstarter for jumping to conclusions.

Now $100 is a much more reasonable for a local FL even if she is a baby elephant.

Local FL got control by geylang OKT one meh ?? 1st time heard... but 1st time for everything.

monster98
23-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Since SENIOR bro M98 vouch for her... I hereby apologise to the threadstarter for jumping to conclusions.

Now $100 is a much more reasonable for a local FL even if she is a baby elephant.

Local FL got control by geylang OKT one meh ?? 1st time heard... but 1st time for everything.

Senior your head lah..... Me just also a DOM ..... She definitely does not look like 20yo.. maybe already stress after all the hard work... kekekekeke.... She told me she study in Tampines JC which is.......???????? Go and take a look yrself or u want me to accompany u there har??? :D Yes...... very puzzle when she told me she is control by the OKT there...... Wondering if she is not afraid of letting her school mates caught her working there as many of the JC guys at their age are all very horny horny type.....

acer3939
23-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Wondering if she is not afraid of letting her school mates caught her working there as many of the JC guys at their age are all very horny horny type.....Guring my school days i dont even got $ or guts to go desker rd not even talking bout GL haizzzz:( now days kids bery 'ho mia' haizzzz

Optimus_Prime
23-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Senior your head lah..... Me just also a DOM ..... She definitely does not look like 20yo.. maybe already stress after all the hard work... kekekekeke.... She told me she study in Tampines JC which is.......???????? Go and take a look yrself or u want me to accompany u there har??? Yes...... very puzzle when she told me she is control by the OKT there...... Wondering if she is not afraid of letting her school mates caught her working there as many of the JC guys at their age are all very horny horny type.....My head hurts... *after kena from M98* :( Can accompany me there... I scare scare go geylang alone la...:D (U realli my SENIOR wah... I dun even noe wat is DOM ??!??!)

Yeah now got lots of students roaming the streets of geylang... yesterday saw a group of 16-17 yr old schoolboys like jus straight from schools roaming lor 14 & 16. They all stay in a group and too shy to ask the PRC FLs... just stare onli... damn funny...

wanted to ask them... want me to take them on guided tour or not... $20 per head.. special is optional...heehee...

monster98
23-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Guring my school days i dont even got $ or guts to go desker rd not even talking bout GL haizzzz:( now days kids bery 'ho mia' haizzzz

young generation nowsaday very d "hiong"... unlike old man like us...... :p

monster98
23-11-2005, 12:39 PM
My head hurts... *after kena from M98* Can accompany me there... I scare scare go geylang alone la...:D (U realli my SENIOR wah... I dun even noe wat is DOM ??!??!)

When are u bringing me to cheong again har????? :D

acer3939
23-11-2005, 12:40 PM
When are u bringing me to cheong again har?????i also want to tack along leh can?:D

Optimus_Prime
23-11-2005, 12:41 PM
When are u bringing me to cheong again har????? :DMe ?? Unless u wanna cheong HC... I can recommend...

KTV belongs to u guys... I just here for the ride... :D

monster98
23-11-2005, 12:46 PM
i also want to tack along leh can?:D

Ask OP lor....... He is an expert in this area......

B.T.W......... think we should stop hijacking ppl's thread and tcss here....... Not so good...:p

Optimus_Prime
23-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Ask OP lor....... He is an expert in this area......

B.T.W......... think we should stop hijacking ppl's thread and tcss here....... Not so good...:pwhich area ? geylang ? me long time no go there liao... earlier in march - april... I almost everyday there... so noe a bit la...

sadfa
23-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Senior your head lah..... Me just also a DOM ..... She definitely does not look like 20yo.. maybe already stress after all the hard work... kekekekeke.... She told me she study in Tampines JC which is.......???????? Wondering if she is not afraid of letting her school mates caught her working there as many of the JC guys at their age are all very horny horny type.....

har? 20 yr old still attend jc? i know tampines is not the top jc around but still ... ...

anyway 20 yr old for 60 sounds too great 2 b believed.
her okt dunno how 2 market her meh? i bet if the geylang punters n banglas know, they will bonk her till her pussy tear!

CNNcmg
23-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Yeah now got lots of students roaming the streets of geylang... yesterday saw a group of 16-17 yr old schoolboys like jus straight from schools roaming lor 14 & 16. They all stay in a group and too shy to ask the PRC FLs... just stare onli... damn funny...

wanted to ask them... want me to take them on guided tour or not... $20 per head.. special is optional...heehee...

]

Bro,

Good idea. Maybe should go to the various school and organise it as class activities... hehehehe
Part of sex education class ma...:p

ProDrive
23-11-2005, 09:32 PM
lol bros firing started on the thread starter?....when its firing pls pm me LOL wanna join in the fun after such a long inactive time

HC Cheonger
24-11-2005, 06:53 AM
bro, can i have her contacts.... gam siah

tampenis
24-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Hey guys,

care to share this contact with me?

Thanks in advance :)

Horchew
25-11-2005, 01:36 AM
bro whiteshark,thanks for contact.but tried to call her but she put down the phone????:confused: dun y she like tat maybe too many calls liao...anyway,thank u again.

Aiyah, I too kenna Hung Up from her wen I called..... blur blur didn't noe whether she in "action'' when the phone rang. So half hour later called again, KNN kenna same treatment :mad:

Think gotta pass on this one liao, many other fishes in the longkang ...Opps should have been Lorong!!

WhiteShark
25-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Hi all bros,

I really don't know what happen to her take hung up bros call. I think there might be some problem with her. Firstly is the price she asked increase to $100. Then, I got some feedback from some bro that she told them that she is not doing FL. I am quite surprise. Well, maybe her OKT control her. But that time, she told me she is FL and do not control by any OKT.
Now she even hung up bros phone....I really don't know what happened to her. Or maybe suddenly too many people call her?

Niceman112233
25-11-2005, 11:33 AM
i m ready for the deal...pls email me

hornyspiderman
25-11-2005, 11:43 AM
YYA...tried to call her but same treatment,back ground is mrt i guess....sigh...think got to let this pass too...:confused:

Wow, like that...I have to try to call her...What is her phone no? Kindly pm me. Thanks.

Shiokday
25-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Wow, like that...I have to try to call her...What is her phone no? Kindly pm me. Thanks.
why? u like to bonk her in a mrt?:D

berd0906
25-11-2005, 12:52 PM
bro can get me her contacts????

WhiteShark
25-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi all bros,

I don't know why my posting doesn't appear. well, don't know what is wrong. Anywhere, this local fl got some problem. I don't know why she want to hung up most of bros' call. Maybe is because her OKT, I think. However, that time, she told me, she don't have any OKT. Don't really know what had happened to her. I don't think she is studying JC now as the way she spoke don't look like that.

hornyspiderman
25-11-2005, 02:11 PM
why? u like to bonk her in a mrt?:D

Bro Shiokday,

Don't need to say that, rite. I just request for contacts from the threadstarter.

Shiokday
25-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Bro Shiokday,

Don't need to say that, rite. I just request for contacts from the threadstarter.
it was a joke...relax and stay cool bro...:p

if u want the contact...u should pm the threadstarter...

cheers

jacktanny
25-11-2005, 02:49 PM
:p bro can pm me the contact....thks

Randi_Candi
25-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Me ?? Unless u wanna cheong HC... I can recommend...

KTV belongs to u guys... I just here for the ride... :D

Okie okie.......OP had offered.
Who is goin 2 take tis offer 4 a HC entourage??

Btw.....w 2 reg??:confused:

Shiokday
25-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Okie okie.......OP had offered.
Who is goin 2 take tis offer 4 a HC entourage??

rare guest in FLD...:D

OP tour ends with special...u gam meh?

Randi_Candi
25-11-2005, 03:19 PM
rare guest in FLD...:D

OP tour ends with special...u gam meh?
Cheh.......i no money 2 engage FL svcs but can 6c 6c mah
OP? I dunno bolz.......but i can opt for something else
I am sure they will oblige:p

Optimus_Prime
25-11-2005, 03:38 PM
OP? I dunno bolz.......but i can opt for something else
I am sure they will oblige:pHeck you can end with nothing so long as you TIP them...

Bro Shiokday... I only say recommend HC to Bro RC la... now u want tour ah... I get my trusted GOLD MEMBER bro to conduct tour can or not... Cause I frigthen tour halfway... I disappear into room and neber cum out liao...heehee :D

Randi_Candi
25-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Heck you can end with nothing so long as you TIP them...

Bro Shiokday... I only say recommend HC to Bro RC la... now u want tour ah... I get my trusted GOLD MEMBER bro to conduct tour can or not... Cause I frigthen tour halfway... I disappear into room and neber cum out liao...heehee :D

In tat case i will stick 2 my TN, KTV n also the jb side......
at least i still can opt for decent massage:p

Shiokday
25-11-2005, 03:43 PM

u want 6C...old uncle lei:D

Shiokday
25-11-2005, 03:45 PM

this 1 i hve to pass...HC not my cup of tea...unless the CUPS there are veri big...hehehe

dun worry..we can go check each room till we find u...maybe can see u in live action...:D

Shiokday
25-11-2005, 03:47 PM
at least i still can opt for decent massage:p
got options means hve other services lah...:rolleyes:

25-11-2005, 09:35 PM
bro,do u mind share the contact to me?
really thx for it.

26-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Brother WhiteShark,

Can you pls pm me the no. Thanks.

xphone
27-11-2005, 02:01 AM
can i have her contact?

musicF
28-11-2005, 02:10 AM
hey bro i'm new here can i haf the contact

JingQiangBuDao
18-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Thanks bro whiteshark for the contact. Not too sure if I will rtf as she's not really my cup of tea tho' her attituse is friendly. Btw, think got many customer fly her areoplane, so she like make sure you are in the room liao before she will appear, somemore she will hide one side that you can't see from the peeping hole til you open the door, hahaha...:D

Here's the short stats :

Looks: 5/10 (I should say she's cute, if she's thinner will be better)
Body: 3/10 (hope she can go on diet and reduce her weight)
Boobs: 7/10 (big,soft and smooth, nipple not dark)
Bbbj: 8/10 (blow and lick you like an ice-cream cone, shiok)
Finger: Yes (Very easy to cum and very wet)
Fj: 7/10 (Feel quite tight, maybe she not much customer or maybe her meat too much...:D )
Gf feeling: 7/10 (quite friendly, can chit chat, but she a bit rush to attend some gathering, so minus point here)
Damage: $80 + $20 (hotel)
RTF: don't think so lah, no say no good, but I prefer slimming tea.

NOTE :

1) PLS PM THREADSTARTER FROM NUMBER, THANK YOU.

dirtymonk82
18-12-2005, 01:57 PM
Thanks bro whiteshark for the contact. Not too sure if I will rtf as she's not really my cup of tea tho' her attituse is friendly. Btw, think got many customer fly her areoplane, so she like make sure you are in the room liao before she will appear, somemore she will hide one side that you can't see from the peeping hole til you open the door, hahaha...:D
NOTE :

1) PLS PM THREADSTARTER FROM NUMBER, THANK YOU.

she sound very playful....hahaa