PDA

View Full Version : Jap Gal...chio for u..with Pic..CFM look

sanolee
23-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi Bro,

Got new gals for u bros..

Aniko - Very chio Very CFM..Jap 34C 24 34
Nana- Sexy, Pretty ,CFM..Jap 34C 24 34

mail me for pics at [email protected] and for appts. Pls include SammyID and number pls. These gals are hot.

THank you very much. Arigato.

ColdFusion
23-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Emailed u bro.

hmm...
23-11-2005, 12:10 PM
yo bro,interested in the kangtou.thanks :)

powerlion_2005
23-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Hi

Quite interested, Can PM me the photo

Thank in advance

:)

sanolee
23-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Check your PM bros..i sent liao..but better if u mail me, cos i not always here in Sammy..thank you

trotter
23-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Bro, have sent you email requesting for their pics...Btw, wats the damage like? Any FR on them??? Waiting for your prompt reply...:D

Boxfish
23-11-2005, 01:38 PM
U hav PM!! :D

tam_jur
23-11-2005, 03:29 PM
Thank you Bro Sanolee

rec"d your e-mail............. "kam sia" alot

Clonie
23-11-2005, 03:37 PM
sent u an email bro:)

sgiceboy
23-11-2005, 03:48 PM
can pm me bro pics & details?

cheers

schon1411
23-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Bro, yu got pm :)

trotter
23-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Bro sanolee, received yr pm...10Q so much...Can u pm me which hotel r they staying? Interested in Aniko...SYT plum CFM look :D

Damage a bit high leh...vit m running low as towards end of mth...btw, they will b here till when? Interested in booking a slot tis Fri at nite time...Is slot available??? Can't wait to try jap sashimi...oeishi...yummy....:D

whisper
23-11-2005, 08:09 PM
bro, pm u liao

Krakatau
23-11-2005, 08:19 PM
bro, pm u oredi.

Krakatau
23-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Bro, emailed you oredi. thx.

Casten
23-11-2005, 11:52 PM
Pm U! If not... email [email protected] also can!:p

RayM0nD
24-11-2005, 01:16 AM
bro.. mail u liao..

Risis
24-11-2005, 01:50 AM
Hi Bro,

mail me for pics at [email protected] and for appts. Pls include SammyID and number pls. These gals are hot.

THank you very much. Arigato.

Bro can PM me the pics pls? and the price etc. Will ctct you

sexnewbie
24-11-2005, 03:34 AM
brudder sanolee,

emailed u. could u please let me see their pix? thanks very much.

galatica
24-11-2005, 09:01 AM
any bro kind to share your FR on this? what's the damage?

sgkingfisher69
24-11-2005, 09:15 AM

Btw, what us the damage / shots / duration ?

Thanks

sanolee
24-11-2005, 03:05 PM
sent liao... its 200/shot/60 mins...forgot to say..:p

ManNeed
24-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Hi Bro,
Can e-mail me the pic to [email protected]. If they are good, willing to pay them for sex.

Thanks

Soong
25-11-2005, 12:48 AM
bro can send me the pic of those sushi at [email protected]
benn waiting to try some sushi hehe

farkadipa
25-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Anybody posting any FRs?
Looks like nowadays many sushis available in the mkt liaoz...
Thats good from Sushi lovers in SB forum.

Sinfulman
25-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Bro,

Had email you already... Thanks

trotter
25-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Bro, send u an email regarding abt booking wif aniko...pls check yr email and reply bk to me asap...10Q

sanolee
25-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Bro, send u an email regarding abt booking wif aniko...pls check yr email and reply bk to me asap...10Q

Bro...got send wrongly or not har?

[email protected] leh....lol..i never recieve since last night..lol

sanolee
26-11-2005, 08:27 AM
Would appreciate those who tried to give an FR? :)

sanolee
28-11-2005, 11:25 AM
None? lol...cumon fellas...hehe...

bukake-maniac
28-11-2005, 12:13 PM
hi bro

emailed u already.

awaiting your reply.

sanolee
28-11-2005, 04:21 PM
hi bro

emailed u already.

awaiting your reply.

U got mail bro...;-)

scout628
28-11-2005, 10:55 PM
Hi all,

Usually I don't write FR bcos I worried moderator will delete my rights or whatever, and another reason is my "ang mo" not so powerful, so can't write very good essay.....but this time decide to give it a try.
Feeling bored yesterday and also a bit horny, so decided to view sammy forum to look for some good gems....saw quite a few good write up and decided to give it a try.
Finally got a reply today from bro sano, and after viewing the pic reli can't wait no more....hee hee. Forward the pic to my friends and although we all agreed that the "damage" is a bit high but i still decided to give it a try, "sashimi" is my favourite leh...... hee hee. Arrange a meet up today and reach the hotel at the confirm time.
"knock knock"...... finally the door is open and at first look, not bad leh, standing at around 164 and wz her heels made it ard 167....wearing a T-shirt and short shirt. Immediately call Sano and confirm the deal. Pass her the $$ and the story begin......
She walk towards me and help me undress my shirt, half way only she r'cd an sms. What to do have to finish it myself lor till left wz my boxer..... After her sms, she also start undressing herself until left wz her bra and panties...... woh quite a good view i muz admit, my "bro" also cant stand anymore, start hugging and some intimate moment. She let me lie on the bed and start to take off my boxer. Start licking my body a bit and head straight to my "di di". Cap it and give it some good blow. I can feel some good sucking and the feeling is good. But my mind is still awake and ask her abt a shower but she just shake her head and carry on wz the bj. Ok for me even though no shower as long as the process is good. After some blowing think its mine turn to service her..... turn her over, do some kissing while undressing her remaining bra and panties. A bit disappointed here after seeing her breast :( a bit shaggy and also the skin is not smooth. The nipple is brown in colour and the circumfrence is around the length of my thumb. To be frank, this is a big let down for me bcos I like breast to be firm, nice and big but this is.....sigh..... ok nvm decided to carry on with what she can provide. After suck and lick her breast for less then 1 minute she just can't wait and ask me to go straight to bang her. I'm also fine wz that anyway decided to finish it fast..... can hear some of her moaning and keep on saying "fxxk me, fxxk me". Try to french kiss her but only to her lips for a while only, another disappointment....sigh..... nvm tell myself maybe the best is yet to come. But after a while of bumbing still the same no difference, I decided to make the move and change some style. Can't say she is not accomodating but just feel that she dont feel like moving or changing and just want to finish it asap.
Finally after a while more, the moment has come and the work is done. Rest on her for a while and she told me to go for shower. Can u believe it i have to uncap myself and shower on my own!!! Fine.....when i out of the toilet, she already dress up. Can u imagine she nvr take a shower at the begining and nvr take a shower after that? Shit man..... I dress up myself without talking an extra word and after that i just left the room.
The "damage" was supposed to be 200/shot/60mins but can u imagine it only took me less then 25mins to get everything done. Maybe I'm not Nakata but pls lah, this type of service is even worst then 40 thai in Geylang. Wz respect to bro Sano for the arrangement i have no problem wz him. But this Jap gal is really sucks..... therefore no matter what I still want to share my bad bad bad experience wz all the bro's here. Since I'm the 1st who wrote a FR so I dont know whether am i the only unlucky person or is there another bro out there also have the same experience.

Look: 7
Figure: 7 (with the bra on) else 4
Boobs: I feel that is shd be a B but dont know why its stated as a C
Skin: 5 not very smooth and wz a scald on her right hand
hj: nil
bj: with cap on
shower: DIY
attitude: I can only give it a 3 bcos she give me the impression that she just want to end it asap & I hate DIY
Rtn: die die also NO WAY :mad:

Every good or bad thing also muz come to an end, including this write up. Maybe its a good lesson to be learn here is "do not be a hero to try first", there's a saying HERO DIES FIRST..... maybe i shd try those that have very good FR.

Cheers
Scout

scout628
28-11-2005, 10:58 PM
Hi all,

Usually I don't write FR bcos I worried moderator will delete my rights or whatever, and another reason is my "ang mo" not so powerful, so can't write very good essay.....but this time decide to give it a try.
Feeling bored yesterday and also a bit horny, so decided to view sammy forum to look for some good gems....saw quite a few good write up and decided to give it a try.
Finally got a reply today from bro sano, and after viewing the pic reli can't wait no more....hee hee. Forward the pic to my friends and although we all agreed that the "damage" is a bit high but i still decided to give it a try, "sashimi" is my favourite leh...... hee hee. Arrange a meet up today and reach the hotel at the confirm time.
"knock knock"...... finally the door is open and at first look, not bad leh, standing at around 164 and wz her heels made it ard 167....wearing a T-shirt and short shirt. Immediately call Sano and confirm the deal. Pass her the $$ and the story begin......
She walk towards me and help me undress my shirt, half way only she r'cd an sms. What to do have to finish it myself lor till left wz my boxer..... After her sms, she also start undressing herself until left wz her bra and panties...... woh quite a good view i muz admit, my "bro" also cant stand anymore, start hugging and some intimate moment. She let me lie on the bed and start to take off my boxer. Start licking my body a bit and head straight to my "di di". Cap it and give it some good blow. I can feel some good sucking and the feeling is good. But my mind is still awake and ask her abt a shower but she just shake her head and carry on wz the bj. Ok for me even though no shower as long as the process is good. After some blowing think its mine turn to service her..... turn her over, do some kissing while undressing her remaining bra and panties. A bit disappointed here after seeing her breast :( a bit shaggy and also the skin is not smooth. The nipple is brown in colour and the circumfrence is around the length of my thumb. To be frank, this is a big let down for me bcos I like breast to be firm, nice and big but this is.....sigh..... ok nvm decided to carry on with what she can provide. After suck and lick her breast for less then 1 minute she just can't wait and ask me to go straight to bang her. I'm also fine wz that anyway decided to finish it fast..... can hear some of her moaning and keep on saying "fxxk me, fxxk me". Try to french kiss her but only to her lips for a while only, another disappointment....sigh..... nvm tell myself maybe the best is yet to come. But after a while of bumbing still the same no difference, I decided to make the move and change some style. Can't say she is not accomodating but just feel that she dont feel like moving or changing and just want to finish it asap.
Finally after a while more, the moment has come and the work is done. Rest on her for a while and she told me to go for shower. Can u believe it i have to uncap myself and shower on my own!!! Fine.....when i out of the toilet, she already dress up. Can u imagine she nvr take a shower at the begining and nvr take a shower after that? Shit man..... I dress up myself without talking an extra word and after that i just left the room.
The "damage" was supposed to be 200/shot/60mins but can u imagine it only took me less then 25mins to get everything done. Maybe I'm not Nakata but pls lah, this type of service is even worst then 40 thai in Geylang. Wz respect to bro Sano for the arrangement i have no problem wz him. But this Jap gal is really sucks..... therefore no matter what I still want to share my bad bad bad experience wz all the bro's here. Since I'm the 1st who wrote a FR so I dont know whether am i the only unlucky person or is there another bro out there also have the same experience.

Look: 7
Figure: 7 (with the bra on) else 4
Boobs: I feel that is shd be a B but dont know why its stated as a C
Skin: 5 not very smooth and wz a scald on her right hand
hj: nil
bj: with cap on
shower: DIY
attitude: I can only give it a 3 bcos she give me the impression that she just want to end it asap & I hate DIY
Rtn: die die also NO WAY :mad:

Every good or bad thing also muz come to an end, including this write up. Maybe its a good lesson to be learn here is "do not be a hero to try first", there's a saying HERO DIES FIRST..... maybe i shd try those that have very good FR.

Cheers
Scout

scout628
28-11-2005, 10:59 PM
sorry moderator, something wrong wz my computer, and accidentally post twice, dont mind pls help to delete away one posting..... tnks.

Cheers

twpkevin
29-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Hey Bro scout628, was ur experience really dat bad??it'd be a pity if the gals dun give it their all..hope other bros out there who try Bro Sano's sashimi will come out with more FR to help out!
Like they say...1 man's fancy might not be the other's...so maybe other bros might haf had a better time..especially if they manage to 'click' with the gals...
Juz my 2 cents worth...hope nobody will flame me!!

trotter
29-11-2005, 10:12 AM
Bro scout628, which girl u book wif bro sanolee??? Care to share the name wif us? Perhaps the rest not so bad???

Bro Sanolee, what do u have to say 4 tis thread?? Perhaps u can speak up for the girl???

twpkevin
29-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Yah man...bro Sano..maybe u shld come out n verify??
but again..maybe bro scout628 was juz unlucky dat day?

sanolee
29-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Hi bros...sorry...just saw the FR just now.

Sigh, wat can i say to bro scout, only Sorry.. im really sorry about the service that she gave u, but truthfully, i did not have many bad comments on her lor. Cos in truth, its sex leh, i think if the gal can click, it would be a fucking good sexxion man, but if it doesn't i think it would like a wham bam thank you mam kinda thing lor. I'll tell her off for sure about her professionalism...and sorry again to Bro scout man...hopefully ppl would still try her...youre not the first lah, just that the rest never post any FRS...good or bad...lol

trotter
29-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Hi bros...sorry...just saw the FR just now.

Sigh, wat can i say to bro scout, only Sorry.. im really sorry about the service that she gave u, but truthfully, i did not have many bad comments on her lor. Cos in truth, its sex leh, i think if the gal can click, it would be a fucking good sexxion man, but if it doesn't i think it would like a wham bam thank you mam kinda thing lor. I'll tell her off for sure about her professionalism...and sorry again to Bro scout man...hopefully ppl would still try her...youre not the first lah, just that the rest never post any FRS...good or bad...lol

I believe bro sanolee is sincere about being sorry for the shabby sexxion from his sashimi to bro scout....if other bros had tried b4, pls do give some FR leh...anyway, u have my support, bro sanolee....(ps: by supporting u, bonking wif aniko got discount or not har??? :D )

Joe.w
29-11-2005, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=sanolee]Hi Bro,

Bro, sorry for asking.. U sure aniko Jap? I tried her before from bro copulist contact but does not look jap to me leh....:cool:

Marksman
29-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Thanks Bro scout628 to enlight us wif his bad experience,any other bro got FR abt this 2 gals??If they r real sushi we dun mind paying for the $$$.

Wilf
29-11-2005, 06:35 PM
Bro Scout628, I totally agree with ur FR. 1st, i wanna say sorry to bro Sanolee cos i didn't get the girl from him but from another contact but i would say base on bro scout628 FR, 99.99% it's the same gal.

Was told to go to RV Hotel Room 8**. Went in saw the gal and was hesitant cos don't look "nice" to me. Ask for her name and was told Aniko. Then she kept asking me "ok? ok?" so i told myself wtf, since i'm there might as well. Paid her and told her i wanna shower. She ask me shower myself which i was relectant. She then strip me to my birthday suit (no shower man) while undressing herself to her bra and panty. Wanted to give me a bj but i ask her bbbj can. She say no and act cute about it so i let it pass. I then sneak into her bra to caress her breast which prompt her to undress. WAH!!!!!!!!! Major turn-off man cos her nipple is black and the size is bigger than the old S'pore $1 coin. Not wanting to spoil anything i told her to ride me with the intention for her to ride with her back facing me so as not to see her "BIG NIPPLES". To my shock, she say no no no and kept pulling me towards her saying fxxx me fxxx me. I was very pissed and told her off saying everything also cannot wtf man.......:mad:

She just tell me u fxx me lah so i got pissed and wanted revenge so i PCC a little to get my dicky hard and then i inserted and do missionary for about 20mins (Close my eyes somemore cos her face like Li Guo Huang). Bang bang bang and i came feeling relieve of my fustration more than shiok......

I proceed to wash up, dress up and left all these while i did not say a single word with her.

Look : 5.5 (small eyes, orange skin face)
BJ : 1 if u consider a 20 sec bj a bj
FJ : 3 cos at least i vent my fustration
body : 5 but -5 for her breast.
RTF : No even if she pay me...........:eek:

My FR is just my 1/2 cent worth and not meant to offence any bro here..... Hope bros would not penalize me for giving a truthful FR.

scout628
29-11-2005, 11:55 PM
I totally agreed wz all of u, maybe just my luck and she can't click wz me....if I'm 6ft tall wz Nataka face and body of the rock, then who knows she will even fall for me..... :D Anyway can't blame Bro Sano, its the gal and not him. Right?
To bro Trotter, I tried Aniko bcos from the photo she's quite lookable lor....sigh....just too bad.
Anyway sometimes I think it over why muz we pay so much for a Sashimi? Are they not the same as Chinese? Fair skin, can speak our language..... ha ha.

Anyway like what i told Bro sano, no flaming....just sharing of FR. Maybe other bro out there who hv tried Aniko can come out to share yr experience, I'm sure I'm not her first "man".....:p

usmjordan2
30-11-2005, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the Forum
if not , i think may have more brother kena

usmjordan2
30-11-2005, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the Forum
if not , i think may have more brother kena

twpkevin
30-11-2005, 03:04 AM
Sigh..was thinking of trying Aniko..now maybe wait for more FRs to come up b4 trying out...cos sashimi exp...muz choose carefully..but i believe Bro Sanolee is sincere in offering the best gals to us Bros...so dun worry...i support u!!!:p

sanolee
30-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Bro Scout628, I totally agree with ur FR. 1st, i wanna say sorry to bro Sanolee cos i didn't get the girl from him but from another contact but i would say base on bro scout628 FR, 99.99% it's the same gal............................................... .................................................. .............

I proceed to wash up, dress up and left all these while i did not say a single word with her.

Look : 5.5 (small eyes, orange skin face)
BJ : 1 if u consider a 20 sec bj a bj
FJ : 3 cos at least i vent my fustration
body : 5 but -5 for her breast.
RTF : No even if she pay me...........:eek:

My FR is just my 1/2 cent worth and not meant to offence any bro here..... Hope bros would not penalize me for giving a truthful FR.

Bro...first things first, u did not get the gal from me, so can u be 99.9% sure that its the same gal based on bro scouts FR?? Not that i would condone Aniko's service to Scout lah, but urs make it seem like shes worse than a Geylang 40 bucks thai gal lah. Please be fair to me, you did not take from me, yet u write an FR on Aniko based on your assumptions, this will spoil my repute. Morever, any okt can see that the response for aniko is good, and they can jolly well take any gal, say her name is Aniko and then sell to u mah. Right? in that case, all the FRs on her will suck... please only take the FRs for MY GALS FROM ME...and not from other sources. Im not saying that ure trying to spoil my business or anything, it may be a case of you getting cheated, if Aniko's service was so bad, u wouldn't be seeing only 1 bad FR on her(Scout) ...the rest would have been pissed and already started flaming me mah. Which i dun mind, cos i want to bring quality gals in, and if the gals sucks, i will deal with them man. In future, pls at least verify with me first b4 u post an FR on my gal after u take from another okt lah, only fair to me...

Wilf
30-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Bro...first things first, u did not get the gal from me, so can u be 99.9% sure that its the same gal based on bro scouts FR?? Not that i would condone Aniko's service to Scout lah, but urs make it seem like shes worse than a Geylang 40 bucks thai gal lah. Please be fair to me, you did not take from me, yet u write an FR on Aniko based on your assumptions, this will spoil my repute. Morever, any okt can see that the response for aniko is good, and they can jolly well take any gal, say her name is Aniko and then sell to u mah. Right? in that case, all the FRs on her will suck... please only take the FRs for MY GALS FROM ME...and not from other sources. Im not saying that ure trying to spoil my business or anything, it may be a case of you getting cheated, if Aniko's service was so bad, u wouldn't be seeing only 1 bad FR on her(Scout) ...the rest would have been pissed and already started flaming me mah. Which i dun mind, cos i want to bring quality gals in, and if the gals sucks, i will deal with them man. In future, pls at least verify with me first b4 u post an FR on my gal after u take from another okt lah, only fair to me...

Bro Sanolee, totally agree with what u have written. I extend my sincere apology to u. Will take ur advise and hope to get good gals from u in future. Thanks 4 ur advise and i'll bear it in mind.;)

jason19870313
25-12-2005, 04:45 PM
brother they how old?