PDA

View Full Version : Arrival of SYT China Doll 3

ChinaDoll
23-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Hi bros,

Was introduced to these group of new arrival SYT China Dolls today afternoon but due to vit-M is low, hence, did not try them. However, I had taken the pic on one of the gal and also decide to share with bros here. The details of these China Dolls are as follow: -

Name: Ting Ting (婷婷)
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 46kg
Stats: 34B-25-34

Name: Kelly (凯莉)
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 47kg
Stats: 35C-24-34
Remark: An appealing look China Doll with a handful pair of boobs.

Name: Wen Wen (雯雯)
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 45kg
Stats: 33B-24-33
Remark: A petite build China Doll with a wild look. I also had the pic of this doll.

Name: Hui Ying (慧颖)
Remark: Had yet to get her info cos was in the hurry. Will update once receive the details.

Damage: 150 per shot.

Interested bro, please pm me your name, email address and local contact number and, in return, will reply with the contact of these gals and also the pic link.

ChinaDoll
23-11-2005, 11:51 PM
Oops... Sorry that I had accidentally make a double post. Forum adminstrator, please kindly remove one of the thread. Thanks.

ChinaDoll
24-11-2005, 11:50 PM
Hi bros,

I had been sharing out contacts here but how come did not see any FRs here?

Anyway, I would like to clarify here that I am not okt for all these China Doll as bros that had fulfilled the requirement as stated here, they will be given the contact to these gals.

However, I had been receiving feedback these dolls that there someone here sms them in english saying "How are u?", "I love u" or some even more funny msg. Hence, I would like to appeal to all bros here where this dolls are not here for only chit chat and, if any bros interested to bonked them, I would appreciate that bros here can either call them direct with the given contact or sms them in chinese. As for indian and muslim bros, I afraid you may have to get your chinese friend to help you in the arrangement.

In view to the recent case of a PRC FL being raped, beaten and also even not being paid by these two bastard, bros are required to strictly follow the requirement as stated in the thread.

ChinaDoll
27-11-2005, 10:03 PM
Hi bro,

An update of the info on one of the China Dolls.

Name: Hui Ying (慧颖) (Well, if read a bit out of tune, mean 会赢 or can win in english. :D )
Stats: 35C 25 34
Remark: A pretty looking gal with a pair of big round eye and also is Lin Xin Ru (林心如) look-alike.

Damage: 150 per shot.

Interested bro, please pm me your name, email address and local contact number and, in return, will reply with the contact of these gals and also the pic link.

ChinaDoll
27-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Hi bro,

An update of the info on one of the China Dolls.

Name: Hui Ying (慧颖) (Well, if read a bit out of tune, mean 会赢 or can win in english.)
Stats: 35C 25 34
Remark: A pretty looking gal with a pair of big round eye and also is Lin Xin Ru (林心如) look-alike.

The pic of Lin Xin Ru (林心如) are as follow: -

http://tinypic.com/hvcbhu.jpg

http://tinypic.com/hvcd3c.jpg

sex0l0gy
27-11-2005, 10:42 PM
The pic of Lin Xin Ru (林心如) are as follow: -

http://tinypic.com/hvcbhu.jpg

http://tinypic.com/hvcd3c.jpg

Bro ChinaDoll,

Me interested... Confirmed 150 per bonk

scout628
28-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Bro can give me the details. U can send to my email

scoutckl628 @ yahoo.com.sg

(pls rem to take away the space before @ and after @)

ChinaDoll
28-11-2005, 12:46 AM
Bro can give me the details. U can send to my email

scoutckl628 @ yahoo.com.sg

bro, appreciate that if you do read the requirements stated at the thread. Thanks.

sex0l0gy
28-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Thanks to Bro ChinaDoll for sharing this lobang, give you "Two Thumb" really a good deal!!!

Sms the number tat Bro ChinaDoll give it to me yesterday nite, call the number during lunch time to arrange to meet her ard 1pm at the lobby where she is staying.. So while waiting, I got veri nervous, knn dun whether Bro Chinadoll got sabo me or not saying that she is Lin Xin Ru (林心如) look-alike. So wait for 10 minutes... Then the lift open and she was standing there waving at me.. Wah :eek: she reali is Lin Xin Ru (林心如) look-alike sia. So follow her up to her room. And the rest is SOP as usual. Below is the FR on her.

Name: Hui Ying (慧颖)
Race: Chinese
Height: 165
Weight: 45 (good body proportioning sia)
Boobs: 35C (firm and bouncing, shld see when she wear OL dressing, her
boob is like to BIG ballon going to burst out the shirt :eek: )
Face: 8.5
BJ/BBBJ: both available, 5.5/10 (the sucking pressure still need to be
improve )
FJ: 7/10 (was sextisfying)
*Appearance: 8.5/10 (OL dressing)
Damage: $150

*Saw both she and kelly OL dressing when I was at the room with them while waiting to send them to BMC.

Lastly, she also intro me to her friend, Kelly (凯莉)... Wah another chio bu from Da lian.... She ask me to try Kelly next time when I free nxt time. Maybe I shld try two of them at the same time.... save my time running two trips. Hahaha

The above FR is based on my own encounter..

eddie
28-11-2005, 06:39 PM
Boss. does hui ying speak cantonese or simple english ?
kindly send me a email at [email protected]
interesting features
regards
eddie

sex0l0gy
28-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Boss. does hui ying speak cantonese or simple english ?
kindly send me a email at [email protected]
interesting features
regards
eddie

Eddie, pm Bro Chinadoll yr contact no, email address, name. Do you like those OL type of gals.. If yes, worth to try them (Hui Ying and Kelly).. I spoke to them in Chinese..

twpkevin
28-11-2005, 06:57 PM
OL..i like...haha..but gotta wait for more FRs and my Vit M to power up...sigh...can't wait for Hui Ying...got a Ruby Lin fetish coming up...hehehe
:)

ace7788
29-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Thanks to Bro ChinaDoll for sharing this lobang, give you "Two Thumb" really a good deal!!! The above FR is based on my own encounter..

Read your nice post.

But, i was amazed by your unusual low reput points :D

Well... it leaves me to some deep thought.

vincent4887
29-11-2005, 11:38 AM
bro, appreciate that if you do read the requirements stated at the thread. Thanks.

hi bro, already pm to u.. cant wait to get the contact from u..... please.... thanks....

:p

sex0l0gy
29-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Read your nice post.

But, i was amazed by your unusual low reput points

Well... it leaves me to some deep thought.

Bro ace7788,

It true tat I had low Rep points:p . But wat to do, so try to "STUDY" harder loh so tat the point will go UP:D . I believe it is up to individal to trust tat person. As I stated before, "The above FR is based on my own encounter". Different ppl got different taste meh.. Cheer

twpkevin
30-11-2005, 03:06 AM
Bro sex0l0gy...dun worry low rep pts also still can onz FL wan...i also actually very low pts..but then after a couple of FRs...pple up my rep pts and my rep power also suddenly go to 4...so i'm sure ur turn will come soon!!
Jia You ah!!:p

KeiOver21
01-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Was introduced by Brother Chinadolls..
WAh Seh. Solid lah..

Cannot determine which girl is it.. (the girl won't tell me her name..sigh..)

Gave her sister a call direct link up!
Fast and resposive. directed me to riverview hotel.
Called and she gave her room number.
went up to the room i was shocked!!
She simply looks awesome! WUu hoo..
Then she quick hitch me up.. and wah.. her boobs solid lah..
hand full and her nipple stand so fast..
wah then we start the action after some yakking..
her V so tight and wah.. it's really a lot time since i enojyed so much..

Thanks brother chinadoll!
.. dear SB brothers.. can't give her a review.. cause don't know her name
just say she's called candy. then she also say she a lot of names..
but she really rocks. :p

wonder_ris
02-12-2005, 01:43 PM
for the sake of other people here.

just my personal views. have went to see the girls with my friend. i will not rate them higher than 6.5/10. those GL walkers look much better than them.

well. one good thing is that you are allow to view the girls and reject if you want to.

i will appreciate if more realistic rating can be given.

happy bonking.

dogstranger
07-12-2005, 07:28 PM
After hearing that hui ying is a lin xin ru look-alike, decided to try her out yesterday.

Sms the number tat Bro ChinaDoll give to arrange for appointment, given a hotel name and when I reach the hotel recieved a private call that she will pick me up from the lobby.

I would say that she is a lin xin ru look-alike but a bit more fleshy then, not fat, good boobs but the butt is not that perfect.
I have requested for 2 shots, 1st BJ, 2nd FJ.
her BJ is good, initially thought won't be able to cum because no suction power, but after she increased suction power, buay tahan, came.
rest for a while, she start to BJ again, then done in missionary, doggie and etc, able to grap her boobs while bonking her, shoik!! after doing for more than 10 min, getting tired but havn't cum, she got on top and start to slide herself up and down, wah... looking at her and thinking of lin xin ru :p start grapping her boobs and came..

overall good bonking session

have bad impression of china gals from past experience but this gal have very good attitude and no rushing, definitely not bad looking, should try

ChinaDoll
08-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Well, good to see some bro are having a good bonking time and also providing FRs here. Really Appreciated your effort. Also noticed that some bros did their windows shopping time and also appreciated their comments.

Anyway, do keep a lookout as a new batch of China Dolls will be revealing soon. Cheers...:D

ManNeed
09-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Yo Bro,
Can e-mail the pic to [email protected]? I see whether she worth my $$ anot. Thanks

Tuzi9394
11-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Hi bro,

I am a newbies here and your dolls on paper really look attractive, hence, would like to give them a try. I had pmed you my contact info as according to your requirements. Look forward to meet them. thanks.

ChinaDoll
13-12-2005, 10:08 PM
Bros,

Today I was informed that there was this guy made used of another identity and went around to where these dolls are staying with camera trying to take their photo. After further clarification, I found out that he is actually an OKT and was trying to take a cut from this gals. These gals are here to make a living and yet he is trying to use this kind of despicable way. With that, the gals are very angry and unhappy about the incident. Hence, I decided that I will expose the true identity of this guy.

This fellow is known as Terenz, his email is [email protected] and his mobile is 9243-xxxx plus he also another identity of none other than the OKT that also known as e777 in this forum here.

What a bast***!!! :mad: Yet trying to take a cut from these gals. Bros, pardon me for being rude as I feel damn pity to these gals where I was sharing out the contacts here to help them out and yet someone are trying to take the advantage.

e777
14-12-2005, 02:01 AM
Bro ChinaDoll,
I was not involve in this and you can check with the relevant party who did that. Please check who and when the incident happen. No doubt you did try to intro some gals but some of these gals did have 'other' people introducing them. I can provide the various links and maybe some others are doing it.
If you mention it was me, then you are wrong as I did not approach them.

ChinaDoll
15-12-2005, 01:47 AM
Bro ChinaDoll,
I was not involve in this and you can check with the relevant party who did that. Please check who and when the incident happen. No doubt you did try to intro some gals but some of these gals did have 'other' people introducing them. I can provide the various links and maybe some others are doing it.
If you mention it was me, then you are wrong as I did not approach them.

EH...If the gals know your FXXKING Face..how can that be wrong?? There is no smoke without fire Mr e777. The rest of you can believe what you wanna believe. Anyway this is not the first time....

Many IDs many approaches...just to keep the e777 'business' alive. No problem...that's your business but if the gals are not interested, dont bring your GODDAMN camera and try again and again...

Sorry Bros for my language. This slimeball parasite OKT is trying to cover his tracks.

poompoom
15-12-2005, 02:14 AM
Many IDs many approaches...just to keep the e777 'business' alive. No problem...that's your business but if the gals are not interested, dont bring your GODDAMN camera and try again and again...

Sorry Bros for my language. This slimeball parasite OKT is trying to cover his tracks.
:) :) good, chun, tio.

Bezt_Lobang
15-12-2005, 09:06 AM
To Bro Chinadoll,

This terence 9243**** the last 2 digit is 04 ????
I can verified that this Terence is not E777. But he is E777 close friend.
What i believe is E777 may ask this Terence to pose as customer and intro E777 to them. A very good way of covering his tracks. :D
These 2 always go hand in hand to "recce" together one ~~

Bezt_Lobang
15-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Oh, and from what i heard from sources, E777 sometimes call himself Ace or Ed. This may mislead others who think that he is also Bro Ace and Bro Ed. I dunno, it is just a heresay or rumours. Can E777 come out and admit or deny ?

ChinaDoll
15-12-2005, 04:43 PM
To Bro Chinadoll,

This terence 9243**** the last 2 digit is 04 ????
I can verified that this Terence is not E777. But he is E777 close friend.
What i believe is E777 may ask this Terence to pose as customer and intro E777 to them. A very good way of covering his tracks. :D
These 2 always go hand in hand to "recce" together one ~~

Bro Bezt_Lobang, you are right where it happen that one of the gal recognize this despicable bast*** that follow behind and kept pastering her to take photo to take cut from her as though was her agent :mad:. All bros here do beware of these two scam bast***. Do you still think E777 is that reputable? I totally don't think so.

fcuktilludrop
15-12-2005, 05:51 PM
E777 has been my go-to guy for about a year. I don't believe that he did this bro ChinaDoll... But that's my personal opinion, i don't know him personally or anything.

On different perspective, hijacking of talents is something inevitable in any business. The positive side, it keeps OKT in check and treat his stocks with care otherwise get hijack by other OKT. Just my 2-cent.

Bezt_Lobang
15-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Bezt Lobang 15-12-2005 05:55 PM Fuck You! e777

Sigh.... I was zapped till 0 point liao. Don't think this is a place for me. So many vulgarities so much competition so many wars.

To Bro e777, I don't know if it is really you who left this comment. If not, someone is trying to sabo you. If yes, I must have hit the right spot that you are angry with me for exposing you and Terence !!

ChinaDoll
15-12-2005, 07:22 PM
On different perspective, hijacking of talents is something inevitable in any business. The positive side, it keeps OKT in check and treat his stocks with care otherwise get hijack by other OKT. Just my 2-cent.

Bro please notice that I am passing out contacts, if you are interested I can give it to you too.. :D

So this is not a case of 'hijacking' or jumping ship etc. The girls plainly DO NOT want to take his jobs. But he and/or his customer (Are you one of them?) approach them again and again. They complain to me a few times that's why I am putting this out here.

FYI if you do not know...among the FLs and (from the PM I have been receiving) other agents, Sam aka e777 has a VERY BAD rep. Like I said previously you can believe what you wanna believe and support whoever you want to support bro.

fcuktilludrop
16-12-2005, 01:49 AM
of course he has bad rep with other agents, cause he's nice to his customer. Apparently somebody zapped me for defending him. Don't worry i'm not big on revenge. Having different opinions is a normal thing bro china doll.

e777
16-12-2005, 02:19 AM
So this is not a case of 'hijacking' or jumping ship etc. The girls plainly DO NOT want to take his jobs. But he and/or his customer (Are you one of them?) approach them again and again. They complain to me a few times that's why I am putting this out here.
Bro ChinaDoll,
Since when did I hijack or potong jalan your gals? Even if I did I will go thru you. You can ask any of them if I have ask them anything on whether to join a certain flagship. If you think I have offended you in anyway, I apologise.
Pls pm me and I can provide you with other PRC lobang for you to intro. I am not here to create war.

e777
16-12-2005, 02:31 AM
To Bro e777, I don't know if it is really you who left this comment. If not, someone is trying to sabo you. If yes, I must have hit the right spot that you are angry with me for exposing you and Terence !!
Bro Bezt_Lobang,
Its not me. Seems like when something happen, my nick will show. But seriously speaking you should use the PM function to discuss privately.

poompoom
16-12-2005, 03:57 AM
Bro Bezt_Lobang,
Its not me. Seems like when something happen, my nick will show. But seriously speaking you should use the PM function to discuss privately.
hahaha. lan jiao lar. like tat u must have alot of enemy. lim pei c u buey song so wil i be zap?

aikoN79
16-12-2005, 07:14 AM
The person who left those remarks was "birdyteo". He/she has been placed under moderation.

Bro e777, this birdyteo guy trying to sabo you sia, u and him enemy ah ??? maybe u can pm him and ask him why he zap Bezt_Lobang but put under your nick.

fcuktilludrop
16-12-2005, 09:56 AM
hey who zapped me again? Guess it's time i keep my mouth shut b4 getting zapped into a newbie level.

earth
16-12-2005, 04:20 PM
All bros here do beware of these two scam bast***. Do you still think E777 is that reputable? I totally don't think so.

His rep point are 172 keh. :p
Should have some supporters

glstunner
16-12-2005, 04:59 PM
His rep point are 172 keh. :p
Should have some supporters

nw up to 176 so fast........:p