PDA

View Full Version : Good Lobang Horny MILF

Redoxan
24-11-2005, 01:17 AM
Hello SB bros,

I'm back to intro good lobang to cheongster here again.

Was driving around GL Lor XX, starting chatting with this WL. First impression was okie only so after 5 min...she asked if im interested...Think for a while then proceed on...

When we were in the room, both of us started a stick of cigarette and chatted for 5 minutes before proceeeding to bathe together..

Bathing was SOP...after that I lay down on the bed and she started to catbath me, started with my nipples and slowly down to my hard erected rod. She went around the scrotum sucking and licking before proceeding to suck my rod..while she was sucking the scrotum, she look up and said..she is hungry and wanna suck my "balls" hard..

Licked and sucked for about 5 minutes, then its my turn to service her...kiss her by the cheek followed by frenching her and licking slowly down to her sensitive nipples (by now, she was already wet)..licking and suck for about 5min before proceed ing down to her south..did painting for her for 5min, and she said she "want it already"

Capped it and thrust my hard rod into her...wanted to go slow but she forced me to bang her hard and said that she like it...By now, she was moaning away and even wearing the cd...u can feel the juice flowng down to my ball...Banged her hard & fast for 10minutes...and eventually we came together..When i withdrew out from her...the whole condom was with her cum...It really satisfied my ego...

FR:
Name: Huang Ling (from chengdu)
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 32B (a handful with erected nipples; when u suck & lick; u can fell her "shiok"
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 7/10 (slowly lick & suck)
FJ: 8/10 (horny and very wet)
She said hat she enjoy having sex
Damage: $50 + $1

I told her that I will intro bros to her, and she aso promised that she will deliver her service to us as good as she can

RayM0nD
24-11-2005, 01:25 AM
hey bro.. mind to intro this good lobangs to me? hehe.. thanks in advance.. went gl so many times but didnt manage to find a good one.. maybe i am not as lucky as u all.. hehe..

admiralty
24-11-2005, 03:48 AM

Did I see wrongly? Damage is $50 + $1?

Why $1?

kmwalk6
24-11-2005, 04:01 AM
dude admiralty>> the $1 should be for condom lah!

kmwalk6
24-11-2005, 04:05 AM
bro redoxan..you are simply lucky to find someone so enthusiastic leh..wish we were all like you. either that or you look like andy lau :D

anyway its even more incredible that she actually enjoys her job! as they say, love your work and you will never have to work a day in your life..if you are kind enough to share please pm me her contact can?? thanks!

HC Cheonger
24-11-2005, 06:44 AM
wow, great deal!

bro, pls pm me details ...

walabis
24-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Hello SB bros,Damage: $50 + $1
I told her that I will intro bros to her, and she aso promised that she will deliver her service to us as good as she can
Good FR...hotel room inclusive?

Redoxan
24-11-2005, 11:17 AM
Good FR...hotel room inclusive?

Sorry bros, another $10 for room...my apologies..

Bro Walabis, u interested??

I think "suitable " for you...but of cse not as voluptous as Doudou...

Different type of taste...sometime eat chicken rice sometime muz eat wanton mee..

Cheerz..

eddy
24-11-2005, 11:19 AM
great FR and thanks for the contact! upzz u 4 pts

tzr250sg
24-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Bro long time no hear from u, see that u got another good & cheap lobang.
Me interested, care to share?
Thks in advance
Hello SB bros,

Was driving around GL Lor XX, starting chatting with this WL. First impression was okie only so after 5 min...she asked if im interested...Think for a while then proceed on...

When we were in the room, both of us started a stick of cigarette and chatted for 5 minutes before proceeeding to bathe together..

Bathing was SOP...after that I lay down on the bed and she started to catbath me, started with my nipples and slowly down to my hard erected rod. She went around the scrotum sucking and licking before proceeding to suck my rod..while she was sucking the scrotum, she look up and said..she is hungry and wanna suck my "balls" hard..

Licked and sucked for about 5 minutes, then its my turn to service her...kiss her by the cheek followed by frenching her and licking slowly down to her sensitive nipples (by now, she was already wet)..licking and suck for about 5min before proceed ing down to her south..did painting for her for 5min, and she said she "want it already"

Capped it and thrust my hard rod into her...wanted to go slow but she forced me to bang her hard and said that she like it...By now, she was moaning away and even wearing the cd...u can feel the juice flowng down to my ball...Banged her hard & fast for 10minutes...and eventually we came together..When i withdrew out from her...the whole condom was with her cum...It really satisfied my ego...

FR:
Body: 32B (a handful with erected nipples; when u suck & lick; u can fell her "shiok"
Frenching: Yes
She said hat she enjoy having sex

Redoxan
25-11-2005, 10:27 PM
You have got mail..

Bro long time no hear from u, see that u got another good & cheap lobang.
Me interested, care to share?
Thks in advance

IceBerg
25-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Hello SB bros,

U got Pm bro :D

Redoxan
25-11-2005, 10:57 PM
U got Pm bro :D

You got mail!

goober1000
26-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Hi bro..can i get her contact through PM or email [email protected]? Weekend is the perfect time for me to try her out! Thanks!

vandom66
26-11-2005, 10:15 AM
FR:
Body: 32B (a handful with erected nipples; when u suck & lick; u can fell her "shiok" Frenching: Yes BBBJ: 7/10 (slowly lick & suck) FJ: 8/10 (horny and very wet) She said hat she enjoy having sex
Bro Redoxan, another good lobang from you. Is Xiao Zhen coming back soon? :p

firlin2001
27-11-2005, 01:09 PM
bro redoxan....

was jus wonderin whether dis gem will service mly guys.... she sounds intresting... tank u

tuner71945
27-11-2005, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=Redoxan]Hello SB bros,

Can share this good lobang pls email to [email protected].
Many thanks & Cheers for good hunting.

Redoxan
27-11-2005, 11:53 PM
Bro Redoxan, another good lobang from you. Is Xiao Zhen coming back soon? :p

I dun know whether XiaoZhen coming back...but can try this gem...Think you will like it..

The Renegade
28-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Tried this MILF this afternoon, thanks to bro Redoxan for the contact.
Everything is as per described by bro Redoxan so I won't dwell too much on the service. Just some points to add:

Plus Points
- Very service-oriented and friendly, I couldn't cum and went soft several times, but she took her time to make sure I enjoyed myself. Very accomodating. Chatted with her over a puff after the whole sexxion, not just packed and go. Nice feeling.
- When she gets into the mood, she's very aggressive and the moanings would give you the feeling that she's sex-starved. A little like those in Jap AV. She would shiver and wriggle when I licked her nipples hard while fingering her at the same time.

Minus Point
- the only minus point is her looks. She looks old. Typical MILF. NOT for bros who are into SYTs.

Other than the above, just to sum up, she's quite a value bonk.

Thanks bro Redoxan.

:D

PS: She's leaving for Thailand tonight and returning only on the 30th.

japavstar
30-11-2005, 10:56 PM
Dear MILF loving bros -

Just a little FR on a returnee MILF that hangs around L16 kpt (mostly with the bunch of beer-drinking ahpehs, shout if you are one of them !!!!)

Meet her on a night when it was raining and my siao seems to had overflowed like the rainwater in the drains....those nights when any busty MILF will do...

Name : yu yang (uncommon name)
Body : bit flabby but overall still ok
Tits : at least a C, sizeable enough for tits fuck
Looks : slutty auntie sitting at the next table in hawker center look. not really chio but "ordinary" enough to make it authentic

Likes : her BBBJ. slow and sensual while looking at you....damn
all positions playable...
when you hit her right spots and she just grab your body to shove it up and down, and calls you names....

Selling points : Friendly, chatty and accomodating. Wild and horny when properly triggered.
Selling price : $50 + $10 (room)
RTF : on another rainy night when my siao overflows....

xxrain
04-12-2005, 04:46 PM
after getting the number for huang ling from bro redoxan, called her and arranged for a session..

we made some small talks in the room and she bath me and gave a short cat bath in thw shower and a short bbbj..

then we proceed to the room.. when she gave a nice bbbj and balls lick in 69 while i finger her and get her ready.. within few min.. she was already wet as in freeflow of cum as she cummed in 69..

then i proceed to fuck her in missionary.. with her moaning away that i had to stop and ask if she is alright... and she just grab my ass and urge me to continue banging her cos she was near to cumming.. and being cheeky as i am i slow down and had her to beg me to continue. which she something like this "please do me .. continue please.. i beg u" hehe

then i bonk her hard in other positions .. din really notice if she cummed in other position but it was still freeflow of cum all the way for her... and after i cummed i remove my rubber and ask her to clean my little bro with her mouth which she did..

Name: Huang Ling

Redoxan
05-12-2005, 06:23 PM
[then i proceed to fuck her in missionary.. with her moaning away that i had to stop and ask if she is alright... and she just grab my ass and urge me to continue banging her cos she was near to cumming.. and being cheeky as i am i slow down and had her to beg me to continue. which she something like this "please do me .. continue please.. i beg u" hehe

then i bonk her hard in other positions .. din really notice if she cummed in other position but it was still freeflow of cum all the way for her... and after i cummed i remove my rubber and ask her to clean my little bro with her mouth which she did..

Name: Huang Ling
Damage: $50 + $1[/QUOTE]

Steamy FR....Keep it cumming

GoodMMbest
06-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Hi Bro Redoxan, can pls share her contacts? All this FR on her cum juice just turns me on...:p

mlloh
07-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Thanks to bro Redoxan for the contacts.
Arranged a session with her. will not go into the details as most had been described as bros.
Very chatty and friendly lady. No rush. No interrupting phone calls. Exactly the type of service i am looking for.
She really horny and high easily. One moment she was talking with me when she was mounting, the next moment she riding me like no tomorrow and moaning away. Change missionary,she basically grabbing my hips and controlling my pumping frequency. Seems she enjoy the session more than me. Hot and Sextifying session. She will be going back few days time.

Looks : 5.5 ( for her age) strictly for milf lovers.
body : 5
boobs : b cup 6
altitude : 9
damage : $50 + hotel + $1CD

kuching
08-12-2005, 11:05 AM
hihih bro redoxen ,,,,,,wud lobe to bonk this one im a craze for milf
reading the Fr make be shiok shiok oredi

will post my fr once done ..kind a newbie here ....but waych out for my Fr
on my days at new sha sha HC

Hi bro..so can i get her contact through PM tks bro

cisig69
08-12-2005, 01:22 PM
HI ,
Im new here..dont know how to use PM, can any bros here email me the contact and address to my email: [email protected]

The Renegade
08-12-2005, 08:58 PM
For those who PM me for Huang Ling's number, I would presume that you are new and do not know the unwritten rules here..

Do have some respect for the threadstarter who is so kind to share his find.. Go request the number from him and show your appreciation to him..

I will not provide any contacts unless permitted to do so by Redoxan.. I will not hesistate to zap those who persistantly try their luck with me.. You know who you are..

japavstar
10-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Good lobang MILF are meant to be shared !!!
So here goes another MILF with big tits I tried last week.

Called and make a appt for early evening service. Arranged to meet at hotel in L15. She was wearing a red low-cut spag and short red dress, with her ample bust almost leaking out....hmmm...tasty. Entered room and started chatting/playing around, squeezed her ass and lol, she is wearing a red G-string too !!! She striped very quickly but I told her not to, so she asked me what piece of clothing she should keep on, hahahaha, I told her to keep her dress and red bra on. I love to fuck half-naked ...

We went onto the bed and started talking while I keep my hands on her tits and nipple, enjoying her D-cup bust. Then I tried to rub her pussy and suck her nipples but she kept on saying it tickles. Asked her to give me BJ but she said must add $10, didn't want to "force" her so decided to fuck her hard instead :P She turned one of her legs such that she is lying on her side, and asked me to do her that way, because she likes this position....oh well...feels like I am the one doing the service. Lucky I like that position also. Started doing her, then flip her face-down and then into doggie. Can feel that she is getting really wet and moaning louder and louder. Then she switch back to her favourite position again and use all those girlish sounds to persuade me to fuck her in that position. She is totally wet now so I obliged, thrusting deep into her while grabbing her big tits and slapping on her fleshy ass. Damn...she was now screaming so loud I was quite worried someone in the street outside will hear us. Think I made her cum as she was practically shouting at the top of her voice....we are both sweaty and I was getting a bit tired by then so we took a break.

We were now lying on the bed and her phone rang. She started talking to some guy and was using her slutty girlish voice to ask when is the guy coming to look for her, right after she had been fucked good in her fave position...this is when I decided to punish her, hahahaa. While she is still on the phone, I entered her again. Ohh, I just love it. She is obviously trying to control herself and she is using her moans as part of the conversation with that guy, saying she is very horny and wet and naked on the bed just waiting for him to come and screw her.....use all my strength and nearly made her scream...hahaha..that guy must have realised she is being fucked right now.

Name : Jiayu
Looks : lau chiou look, bit sweet too
Body : fleshy, bit flabby, but good for doggie
Tits : good-sized D-cup. bit dropping
Attitude : friendly and playful, horny and wet when hit at the right places/position.
Damage : $60 ($100 if you go to her massage shop)
Overall : will return to fuck her again, this time will "force" her to suck my dick.

She works at a massage shop near L15, quite easy to spot because she wears all red and always reveals her deep cleavage.

japavstar
18-12-2005, 01:07 AM
Just saw Jiayu again, still at the massage place between L13 and L15, along the main road. She is wearing same-styled dress, but now in white colour. Grabbing guys that are walking by and preventing them from walking away by using her tits on them....lol. Too bad I am expended already.

Haha, this girl really deserves a good educational bonk.