19 year old KIMCHI SYT, SAROKO,
1`60cm, 48kg
34B 24 36
young and dangerous :D
got a mouth stud.

Jenny... 23 year old, CFM look
1`63cm, 49kg
34B 25 36
Jenny will tell u COCO LEE is her idol... and she dress like her, style like her and her look.. 80% of COCO LEE.

Both is $150

---------------------------------------------------

Jap doll , SAYUMI ( must try ) 21yo, 1`65cm 49kg, 36C 25 36
pinkish nipple, nice hair-do
$180
-------------------------------------------------
Malaysian $130 - Candy, 24yo, 1`56cm,47kg. 32B 25 34, weekday only
Kimchi $150 - got a few, better one is JENNY with CFM look
Italian $150 - black colour hair one, slim.
AngMo $150 - Katrina, 21yo, 1`72cm, 59kg 36C 26 36

stoneking

cerebusjr
04-12-2005, 03:20 PM
PM you with my particular liao...........waiting for reply.......:cool:

klyt11
04-12-2005, 05:34 PM
$180

FR on Sayumi

Ding Dong, the door opens. Ae how come no ppl one... then i walk into the room. suddenly this pretty doll clothed in a baby doll top and pyjamas pants pop out from behind. she smiled at me... then i say oh my... u've got big breast for a jap(inside my heart) then she run to the bed and i followed. there she was lying there sexily. i jumped onto the bed and join her. after some chatting, dunno how she got into that position, i was facing her pussy directly. so i was nottie. i ask if she was warm there. she blushed and ask me to ownself go check it out. so i slowly unbutton her pyjama pant, wow it's really sexciting to be doing this. she was looking at me do it. gives me that innocent stare. after i unbutton it, i pull it off her legs and she raise her legs to accomodate it. revealing her sexy see thru panty. i was oooo, (too bad not shaved, if yes it would be even nicer. sucker for shaved pussy) then she ask me to undress, after doing that i laid on the bed waiting for her to come on. she came and sat on my stomach, started playing with my nipples. then i took off her baby doll top and started attacking her C cup too. wow those nipples, as pink as pink can be. haha starts to rub the nipples, it was nice getting to hard. then got up to suck on her pink nipples, nice nice...she was moaning away as i did that.

after a while she took out the condom and took the tip by the lips then start to wear it for me. oh yeah~ the feeling was fantastic. started blowing, deep throat and forceful sucking. nice nice BJ. after about 5 mins, wow buay tahan liao ask her to mount me... as she was riding me i was squeezing those C cups, walauz, really real. so soft so real. while riding i got up to suck on those pink nipples again, really cannot let go of those pink nipples. haha jus keep on sucking like there's no tmr. the rest is history, what goes on i am sure all u guys know.

after the sexxion, we were chatting on the bed. sometimes i will jus attack her pink nipples again. as both of us were naked. haha very smily gal.
overall great japanese experience.

Nipples : 10/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
GF feeling.
Damages and specs as above.
contact SK for sexxion
the above ratings are purely base on my own expectations. feelings and ratings might differ from individuals.
RTF : nope wanna try korean the next time.

wannaabe
22-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Tried SK Kimchi. Ah Nook

22 year old SYT,

Slim and very Fair skin. I think all Kimchi have superb skin.
32B boobs.

Looks - 7/10 - look like medcine ladies from da chang jin, but not chang jin
Body - 7.5/10 - Very Fair and soft. boob not big thou a good grabful
BJ (capped) - 6/10...too short
FJ - 7.5/10 ...wet, seductive

actually wanted to try sayumu, but when i reached there its was two fair kimchi instead :) and they ask to choose, it was a tough choice as both look good. they ask me if i want to try threesome :) as i was low on vit-M opted for ah nook, the sweeter of them both.

After bathing, ah nook immediately went on top and start the BJ it feel so good as you can see her tiny mouth gorged. a pity it was a short BJ.after that she went on top, i reach for her breast, 32B, and was pleasantly surprised to find it soooooo soft and tender, it feelll so good the term...."water boob" defniitely go to her.

The FJ was great ! she was so wet, and after a few style, finished it missionary. Her seductive looks during the FJ was so captivating, with the look that she was enjoying it thoroughly. so unlike those AV style moaners that i have encountered.

hmm a final note : was that with her hair bound up, she really look like those medicine lady in Da Chang Jing.

Cheers to SK

Will try sayumu next

derrick1fl
23-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Tried SK Kimchi. Ah Nook
Will try sayumu next

Bro sk, Ah Nook is new?

fedex
23-12-2005, 06:35 PM
SAYUMI FR

Slim and very Fair skin. :D
Looks - 7/10 - Not bad
Body - 7.5/10 - Very Fair and soft. (B+ or C Cup)
BJ (capped) - 6.5/10...Not bad
FJ - 6.5/10 ...dry & need apply KY
Nipples - 10/10
RTF - No as will try stoneking girl

p/s: thank bro stoneking

Goldmund
24-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Fr on Sayumi

Will just keep it simple.

Basically Sayumi is a very friendly n playful gal that put u at ease.
Overall had a wonderful session with her.

My personnel rating :

Looks : 7/10
Body : 36c 25 34
Nipple :11/10 ( the best i had seen)
BJ : 6/10
Fj : 7/10 ( very accomadating with different position)
Attitude : 8/10 ( friendly with a touch of GF feel)

Told me she will be going back soon. Bro who still wanna try this gem, mai tu liao, faster contact Bro SK b4 she's gone.

Lastly thks to Bro SK for a memorable bonk:D

ivan74
24-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Can i noe her available slot? Pls PM or msg me.

$180

Cheers
Ivan
9628xxxx

stoneking
24-12-2005, 02:16 PM
Let me to take this chance to wish all of STONEKING's client, stoneking's operating crews and the big boss of this forum, SAM LEONG, a wonderful Merry Xmas.

I LOVE U ALL.

Best wishes,
PiedraRey

stoneking
24-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Told me she will be going back soon. Bro who still wanna try this gem, mai tu liao, faster contact Bro SK b4 she's gone.

Lastly thks to Bro SK for a memorable bonk:D

Sayumi had left changi airport and she sincerely want to thanks all clients and she want to wish all of you a MERRY XMAS.

Those who miss out the chance of having a session with Sayumi, dun worry, today got a new kimchi arrival. BETTER THEN SAYUMI,
Let welcome NICKY :)
Make your reservation fast

$150 with room, single shot.

PiedraRey

stoneking
24-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Bro sk, Ah Nook is new?

Yes Brudder derrick1fl, every week also got new kimchi import, malaysian chinese import.

sk

earth
24-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Let me to take this chance to wish all of STONEKING's client, stoneking's operating crews and the big boss of this forum, SAM LEONG, a wonderful Merry Xmas.

I LOVE U ALL.

Best wishes,
PiedraRey

Merry xmas!!

earthy

Easydeals
24-12-2005, 04:30 PM
Yes Brudder derrick1fl, every week also got new kimchi import, malaysian chinese import.

sk
SK, your m'sia chinese import got do AR i. GL girls? wat abt the kimchi?