PDA

View Full Version : ~~KK's DRAGONS INN Feat JIA JIA the Cooling Soup~~

samster2324
04-12-2005, 01:56 AM
~~KK's DRAGONS INN~~

Once Again, Our EXECUTIVE CHEF has roamed the streets of CHINA to bring you the bestest, freshest & most delicious creations from the Land of the Rising Dragon and he has named his new creation "JIA JIA~THE COOLING SOUP "

Ingredients are;
26yrs
168cm
35C 25 36

the unveiling of this new creation will be;
$130 ~ 1 hour ~ 1 Serving(Dining Room Incluvise)
This is one dish guaranted to remove the "heatiness" in you

Regulars of the restaurant, u can call the restaurant manager directly to make your reservations.

If you have never been to KK's DRAGON INN but would like to make a reservation, pls pm your SBF ID NAME, H/PHONE CONTACT, EMAIL and when you want. If any of the above requirements is not provided, the restaurant manager will not be able to process your reservation

Stomp
04-12-2005, 02:11 AM
Hmmm I do feel hot. But thanks bro, will try at a later time.... Seems so tempting to drink it.....

urger
04-12-2005, 02:55 AM
Sounds like "Jia Jia Liang Teh" .:D

dreamersmsg
05-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Lately, I am feeling abit heaty so need to “cool down”. And just nice found this dragons inn and will like to drink some jia jia cooling soup. Thus called the chief chef kk to prepare for me..

When the soup was ready for serving, I went to the designated dinner room.. once the door was opened…WOW.WOW…so nicely presented…her figure really caught my eyes..she is slim, with long curvy hair and sharp features….she will attract a lot of attention if she walks along Suntec & Orchard road..so guys she is a very attractive gal…but different ppl hv different taste ya…her boobs are so nice & attractive till I drooling for them;)

We tcss a bit when we will in the room…found out that she might be leaving in about 3 weeks time…so if bros who want to drink jia jia cooling soup..act fast…

After the tcss, she said lets undress and proceed to take a bath..when I was taking my t-shirt off…she came n help me…wow..nice feeling..hmmm..nice lingerie she was wearing…black color bra n pink color g-string…while she was taking off her bra..i went to help her remove her g-string..heheh.. her pussy is nicely trimmed…
..but she shy away..after both of us were undressed…I hugged her n my didi went attention immediately…we were hugging when walking towards the bath room…long time don’t hv this type of feeling liao…

while we were in the bath tub, she soaped me..washed my body n clean my didi very well… when it was her turn to wash up…I soaped her ample n curvy breasts from her back..rubba rubba her breasts n her nipples..making them hard…n she used her ass crack to grab n rubba my didi..n its harden…

to be continued……(tired…need to zzzz)

samster2324
06-12-2005, 12:45 AM
~~KK's DRAGONS INN~~

Once Again, Our EXECUTIVE CHEF has roamed the streets of CHINA to bring you the bestest, freshest & delicious local delights and he has named his new creation "ZI ZI & WEI WEI"

Thats right, not 1 but 2 dishes.
Ingredients for these 2 dishes are;
ZI ZI
21yrs old
166cm
34C 25 36

WEI WEI
23yrs old
162cm
33b 25 35

the unveiling of this new creation will be;
Tuesady, 6th December 2005.
$150 ~ 1 hour ~ 1 Shot (inclusive of dining room)

and just because it is KK's first ever DRAGONS INN,

you can choose 2 out of the 3 dishes
@ $300 ~1.5hours ~ 2 shots

The choices for tarma are Jia Jia, Zi Zi & Wei Wei

Regulars of the restaurant, u can call the restaurant manager directly to make your reservations.

If you have never been to KK's DRAGONS INN but would like to make a reservation, pls pm me your NAME, H/PHONE CONTACT, EMAIL and when you want.

kingbaccarat
06-12-2005, 01:48 AM
bro very gd lobang 4 brudders in hand,yesterday i called KK up any gd lobang 4 mi cos i was very horny.
lets make it short,only one words 2 describe Zi Zi......

she is so gd in service n so friendly, not like other PRC girls I know before. gd attitude n gf feeling, also never work in this line before. Was a kindergarden teacher back in China.

Face:8.5/10
Body:8/10,
Boobs:7/10..34b( pink nipple)
Cathbath:7/10,hardworking, willing to learn more
BBBJ:7/10,
FJ:8/10, many position, eg: doggie infront of mirror, cross, horse riding
Attitude:9/10, very friendly,gf attitude
Overall:easy 8
rtf:if i had the time and $$$$$$$$

Once again thks KK for the quick quick arrangement everytime .
A china experience not like before.

Bro, when am I getting discount lay:D :D

sam1313
06-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Wooo.. I felt heaty too...
Might need some LiangTeh... Any sample? or menu with pic? :)

samster2324
06-12-2005, 12:54 PM
The pricing [reviously was wrong. I apologise for the mistake.Paiseh. the correct pricing is as follows;

Tuesady, 6th December 2005.
$130 ~ 1 hour ~ 1 Shot (inclusive of dining room)

and just because it is KK's first ever DRAGONS INN,

you can choose 2 out of the 3 dishes
@ $300 ~1.5hours ~ 2 shots

The choices for tarma are Jia Jia, Zi Zi & Wei Wei

dreamersmsg
07-12-2005, 12:23 AM
contiune from fr on 4/12….

Then we dried up ourselves…she went out before me ..while I was washing my face;)..after face washed, I proceed to the bed..n saw her laying there seductive with the towel covering her body…wow..how can I tahan that..seductive n shy…I removed my towel n climbed onto the bed..moving closer to her lips…n finally we frenched…our tongues like the swords used in the defending actions…

After a few mins of frenching, she slowly pushed me to lay flat on the bed while we were still frenching…she moved away from my mouth n moved to nip my nipples…feeling was ok as I don’t hv sensitive nipples..hehe..as she nips..her hand was rubbing my didi..giving me a hj….n I was playing with her boobs n tuning her harden nipples…

She proceed downward after few mins of nipping…n her hand was still rubbing…she gave me a very un-tahan-able look…next I know..my semi erected didi was fully covered by her sexy mouth….her suction is great n playful…she licked n sucked..moved up n down..at the same time she fondled my balls…the feeling was so shiok..thinking of it now,make me want her to do that to me now…;)..i almost cum but I asked her to stop n its time for me to service her…

She laid next to me..i started kissing n licking her neck..fondle her beautiful, soft n ample breasts…she gave a soft moan..then I moved downwards to her breasts..licking in an circular motion till I reached the tip of her nipple…she likes that feeling n asked me to do the same to the other one….i nipped n played with her breasts n nipples for about 10 mins…(ya u can call me milk man..hahha)

Then I decided its time for my didi to meet her warm n wet meimei….she capped me..n I suggested to do doggie…when she heard that, she replied that it is her favorite position..i held onto her waist n moved in a slow then fast then slow then fast..making a rhythm “piak piak” sound….

Mins later..i moved her to the missionary postion…n entered her from the front…she bent her body so in order for me to hv a deeper penetration…her moan sounded so nice n breathing was deep for each time I penetrated into her…. Finally we cummed together..n I laid onto her body..n her pussy was still milking me..till the very last drop…

Wow..really shiok man..then we took a rest n tcss awhile…then we took turn to bath ourselves….dressed up n handed her the +++en….she walked me to the door..gave me a hug n off I went…

FR Rating:

Name: jia jia
Looks 7.9/10. (Great body, slim and proportion. Hv a nice feature too)
HJ: 8/10 (good rhythm n skillful.)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good, deep throat with a lot of attention, much nibbling and licking. Suction
woof.)
FJ: 8/10. (Flexible n can post more positions, but din try all..however finale is great..)
Attitude: 7.8/10 (accommodating and friendly)
RTF: 85%.. (will look for her again before she leave the Sin land in abt 1 month time)

Contact kk for the arrangement to prepare ur cooling soup….next dish will be,,,,,hahaha....

dreamersmsg
07-12-2005, 12:24 AM
contiune from fr on 4/12….

Then we dried up ourselves…she went out before me ..while I was washing my face;)..after face washed, I proceed to the bed..n saw her laying there seductive with the towel covering her body…wow..how can I tahan that..seductive n shy…I removed my towel n climbed onto the bed..moving closer to her lips…n finally we frenched…our tongues like the swords used in the defending actions…

After a few mins of frenching, she slowly pushed me to lay flat on the bed while we were still frenching…she moved away from my mouth n moved to nip my nipples…feeling was ok as I don’t hv sensitive nipples..hehe..as she nips..her hand was rubbing my didi..giving me a hj….n I was playing with her boobs n tuning her harden nipples…

She proceed downward after few mins of nipping…n her hand was still rubbing…she gave me a very un-tahan-able look…next I know..my semi erected didi was fully covered by her sexy mouth….her suction is great n playful…she licked n sucked..moved up n down..at the same time she fondled my balls…the feeling was so shiok..thinking of it now,make me want her to do that to me now…;)..i almost cum but I asked her to stop n its time for me to service her…

She laid next to me..i started kissing n licking her neck..fondle her beautiful, soft n ample breasts…she gave a soft moan..then I moved downwards to her breasts..licking in an circular motion till I reached the tip of her nipple…she likes that feeling n asked me to do the same to the other one….i nipped n played with her breasts n nipples for about 10 mins…(ya u can call me milk man..hahha)

Then I decided its time for my didi to meet her warm n wet meimei….she capped me..n I suggested to do doggie…when she heard that, she replied that it is her favorite position..i held onto her waist n moved in a slow then fast then slow then fast..making a rhythm “piak piak” sound….

Mins later..i moved her to the missionary postion…n entered her from the front…she bent her body so in order for me to hv a deeper penetration…her moan sounded so nice n breathing was deep for each time I penetrated into her…. Finally we cummed together..n I laid onto her body..n her pussy was still milking me..till the very last drop…

Wow..really shiok man..then we took a rest n tcss awhile…then we took turn to bath ourselves….dressed up n handed her the +++en….she walked me to the door..gave me a hug n off I went…

FR Rating:

Name: jia jia
Looks 7.9/10. (Great body, slim and proportion. Hv a nice feature too)
HJ: 8/10 (good rhythm n skillful.)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good, deep throat with a lot of attention, much nibbling and licking. Suction
woof.)
FJ: 8/10. (Flexible n can post more positions, but din try all..however finale is great..)
Attitude: 7.8/10 (accommodating and friendly)
RTF: 85%.. (will look for her again before she leave the Sin land in abt 1 month time)

Contact kk for the arrangement to prepare ur cooling soup….next dish will be,,,,,hahaha....

samster2324
07-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Wednesday Special rate for dim sum

1)ZI ZI(young,fresh&slutty)
21yrs old
166cm
34C 25 36
2)WEI WEI(fair&smooth)
23yrs old
162cm
33b 25 35
3)Jia Jia(experience&juicy)
25 yrs old
167cm
49kg

Call direct or PM me with yor name, h/p contact & email (for pics).

LOCAL KAREN NEXT AVAIL SLOT IS 4PM,INTERESTED BRUDDERS PLS PM MI.

CHEERS:p

Happy Happy
07-12-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi Bro...

Thank you for sharing yr stock of gals.
My SBF: Happy, email:[email protected]
I'm interested tonite. pls sms me @9631xxxx.

Thanks a zillion!

Happy

YoungHeart
08-12-2005, 07:12 AM
Have book 1 of KK girl and here is my brief FR on her, and this is the 1st time on booking a higher end PRC from my usual streetwalkers.

Target of Interest : ZI ZI

Basic Info : A young girl working as a kindergarden teacher back in Chengdu. Very fresh to this trade and was intro by Wei Wei, therefore they might make a good tarma team.

Looks : 7/10. Cute looking girl, at certain angle and few steps away, i thought she looks like the taiwan actress 大S especially when her hair is tied up.

Body : 8/10. Around B-C cup, not good at estimating boob size. Firm boobs, soft on the touch with lightbrown. Thoughout the session i keep attacking them.

Bath: 4/10. Both strip ourself and when to the bathroom, ask me to shower myself as she forgot to take tower. Came back just gave me a few rubs.

Catbath : 6.5/10. Short and concentrate on my chest area

HJ : 7/10. Gentle and quite skillful. Not like a few other PRCs i tried, like trying to stretch my little bro neck.

Frenching : 6.5/10. Soft lips and have a tongue fight with her.

Fingering : Around the ouside, she will wiggle and will pull away if u try to finger fuck her.

BJ : 5/10. Have ask for a BBBJ but she say no, say safety for both of us. Suction is ok, able to feel it over the rubber. Short 5mins before climbing on top of me for FJ.

FJ : 6.5/10. Ride me for 1 min before asking me go on top of her. Any position is ok for her. Have unload in doggy while holding and squeezing her boob(a must try position).

Attitude: 7.5/10. Due to have to wake early and work, body already very tired and went soft twice. However she did revive me, after session commenting she was wornout as workout is like serving 2 customers :p. Before leaving she request to give me a hug and ask her visit her again with a very seductive look.

Overall : 7/10. As mention she is still fresh to this trade and need more teaching and guiding. I am not a teacher therefore will need other samsters to do the job.

RTF: I never rtf a same girl twice due to too much stock on market and too little $$

The above FR is base on my own view and experience, therefore will be different from person to person. Waiting to see wats the next dish from KK.

samster2324
08-12-2005, 09:10 PM
hi bro,

kk is giving special rate tonite:p

cheers

kiki8sg
09-12-2005, 01:33 PM
Thanks KK for arranging a session with Zi Zi yesterday afternoon although timing was change twice :( . Here is a FR on her.

As mention by previous bros, she is from Chengdu working as a kindergarden teacher and this is her first time here so she is quite new to this trade.

Due to the change in timing, I was walking around waiting for time to pass (seem like forever). Suddenly got a sms from KK that Zi Zi is ready and got the room number. Happy :D , faster proceed to the hotel, sms KK before proceeding to the room.

Knock! Knock! and the door open, went in and saw this cute and good looking girl infront of me. My first thought was, nice the type i like. TCSS for a while and proceed to bath alone as she had already bath.

After my bath, came out and saw that she had already stripped and was wearing this red translucent undergarment. Looks so sexy and starting to wake up my sleeping didi. Mai tu liao, quickly off to action on the bed. First thing is attack her boobs with the red undergarment on, nice and firm super shiok. Next she took her undergarment off and started to catbath me, all this while me keep caressing and grabbing her boobs. Nothing to shout about her catbath, maybe she is still new, concentrating on your neck and chest area. While she is catbathing you, her hand starts roaming your didi, with all the up/down motions and fondling your balls. Not for long didi as hard as rock and she sensing this proceed to put on the cap and wanted to ride me.

Me told her to wait as i have not service her yet so told her to lie down and started frenching her slowing moving down to her ear and neck. Finally reach her twin peaks and continue to suck her nipple on one of her boob with my hand grabbing the other. Then change to suck her other boob and all this while she is giving off soft moan that really turn you on and attack harder on her boobs. Tried to finger her but she does not seem to like it but can feel that she is all wet and ready for my didi to enter her.

Next thing you know is my didi already enter her missionary, started with some slow thrust then picking up the pace. She is really enjoying it as she start to moan louder and louder with her hands on my chest playing with the nipples. Then with her legs over my shoulder proceed to give her some deep thrusting and she is in ecstasy with her hands grabbing my hair and all the moaning. Finally buah ta han and unloaded (sian never try other positions) but otherwise a enjoyable love making session. Lie on her for a while with my didi still inside her, then kiss her on the cheek and clean up. We both proceed to have a bath and she clean you well.

After bathing, change and TCSS for a while, she keep asking me if i would return haha, then paid her and she gave me a hug before i leave.

Name: Zi Zi
Looks 8.5/10. (Cute and fresh looking. More points cos my type)
BJ: Nv try
FJ: 8/10. (Great experience and wild)
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly and nice)
RTF: Yes when have extra Vit M

samster2324
09-12-2005, 05:28 PM
~~KK's RESTAURANT OF LOCAL DELIGHTS~~Menu for Friday 8 December 2005 ~ KAREN

Unfortunately due to the limited supply of ingredients, Menu will only be available from 3 pm the last serving will be @ 6pm on the very same day However, this dish is only available from next monday from 3pm - 6pm(depending gt fresh ingredients on the day itself)

Regulars of the restaurant, u can call the restaurant manager directly to make your reservations. To preview this new dish, you know where to go.

OTHER SEAFOOD AVAIL
KATHY LOCAL HOT&SPICY-6PM-9PM sold out-will notice bros
NABELLE LOCAL MEE SIAM-8PM-10PM sold out-will notice bros
DIM SUM ALSO AVAIL IMPORT FROM ROC(MANY VARIETIES)-MUST TRY(special rate)
Tom yam soups also available(many different ingredients):p

Reaper
12-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Bro,

have heard alot of positive things about your prcs..especially the Kindergarden Teacher......wen will they be going bac??? hope they are still here wen i get my $$$$...hehehe

CHEERS:

PS: got special price for me anot?:p

samster2324
13-12-2005, 12:51 AM
KK's RESTAURANT SPECIAL MENU FOR THIS WEEK

PRE-CHRISTMAS SPECIAL BUFFET DISCOUNT FOR GUANG ZHOU TIM SUM

Regulars of the restaurant, u can call the restaurant manager directly to make your reservations. To preview this new dish, you know where to go.

OTHER SEAFOOD AVAIL:

Those who love lontong and satay, our waitress NABELLE is available on THUR, FRI AND SAT FROM 8-10PM to serve you this traditional malay food. Sorry that on WED, malay food are sold out due to the special thick gravy created by Chef KK

Our SPECIAL SPICY, CHILLI HOT KAREN will only be available on WED, THUR & FRI as Tues the Special DELIGHT is already sold out !!!!!!!!!

Bros who have not try our Spicy Hot Speciality, pls order in advance to avoid disapointment.

P/S: STARTING FROM THIS COMING SUNDAY,THE PRICE OF OUR
CHEF SPECIALITY KAREN, WILL BE INCREASED TO $180 PER HOUR, PER SERVING. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MADE THIS DISH SO DELICIOUS AND SELLABLE, CHEF KK THANK THEM FOR THEIR SUPPORT. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT TRIED, YOU ARE MOST WELCOME