PDA

View Full Version : New!..Hot Sexy Wild Dancer Babe In Town..Audrey..22yo..34B-24-36..Pics Available.....

sinnerX
07-12-2005, 02:36 AM
Greeting to all samster bros,

SinnerX is pleased to introduce you,

Audrey c/o Ace
22yo
34B-24-36
English speaking with a seductive smile :D
Promo @ 130/2/90

Interested bros, do PM me with your following details:
(a) HP no.
(b) email address for pics
(c) preferred date and time
Pics will only be entertained if you provide the above details of (a) & (b).

I hereby encourage all bros out there to have faith and trust in SinnerX.

Any feedbacks or FRs would be greatly appriciated. Thx.

DARKSARCASM
07-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi sinnerX,

just curious, is Audry a PRC, White or.....

Thanx.:)

xtreme0808
07-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey Bro,

Can email me the pic [email protected] , thanks !

sinnerX
07-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Sorry, forgot to add,
she's TG

cheers

VashTheFurious
08-12-2005, 01:50 AM
hi all...

I cannot write details because I am feel sleepy now. And I have to wake up early tomorow to catch the flight....
So, I will give a brief FR...

Look: 7/10 (yes look Thai, but a bit dark)
Body: 8/10 (hot)
Boobs: 7/10 (A++ I think)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Suction is there with CFM look)
FJ: 8/10

RTF: yes, if she and me still in sg :)

cheer :cool:

sinnerX
08-12-2005, 04:10 AM
hi all...

I cannot write details because I am feel sleepy now. And I have to wake up early tomorow to catch the flight....
So, I will give a brief FR...

Have a gd rest bro, bon voyage...

if u bros r wondering wats missing, jus to fill in abit...

sexual dancing...hardworking bbbj...cim...

if u tink u r missing this, do try it out urself :D

puss_rammer
08-12-2005, 04:56 AM
Still so active?

Very well, looks the okts in jail now can do with some companionship.Customers proceed at your own risk. That is if you want your wife, mother or sister to bail you out after we have detained you for interrogation.

You have been forewarned.

Hold it... some Empty-Vice here is trying to scare the pants off the cheongsters in this forum. My oh my... don't u have better things to do my fren?? Just be straightforward if u wanna a big discount or even a free f@#*
from the OKT's gals and u will just pretend nothing's happened huh..Mr Policeman...

sinnerX
08-12-2005, 11:33 PM
hmm...

still no detailed FR yet...

awaiting for a juicy FR...:D

kingbaccarat
09-12-2005, 02:54 AM
Book a slot with Ace. I think i cannot take it anymore, last nite went for kk girl and tonite ace's. Audrey is her name.
When i reached the hotel, i went up and ring the door bell. The door opened and a sexy bitchy girl invited me in. TCSS with her .
After awhile she invited me to the bathroom. shower me standing and wash me clean and message me for a while.

After the bath, she use the towel and dry me up. After that i went to lie on the bed. She started to sex dance infront of me. Make me feel horny with her dancing skills and her sexy, bitchy look. she then started to french me and bbbj me till i buay tahan. Very good licking. Her Bbbbj was good .. with alot of skillful licking. After about 10mins, she capped me and started to ride on me like a cowboy. knowing she is so bitchy, I turn and change to many position before i come in missionary.

After that we wash up , she ask if i am tired and decided to give me a message. she wanted to go for second round but i told her i am too tired. two days continue, how can i take it.

Looks : 7/10 (bitchy) but a bit dark
service : 7/10 ( must smile a bit more)
Bbbj : 8/10
fj : 7/10
Damage : 130/60/1 shot

Thank Ace for arranging this session for me.

Chinki
09-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Once again, Cheers to bro Ace for arranging this session.

What can I say? Went up and rang da bell...twice...but she came from the lift (she went to wrong floor...HAHAHA). So here I was this sexy looker in what seems to be a gym outfit but could tell she had a hot bod under there...and when we got into the room and undressed...DAMN WAS I RIGHT! SEXY SENSUAL IS DA WORD!

Anyways, proceeded to the shower (which was quite tiny actually) and she showered me with BBBJ...GOOD SUCTION MAN...but was kinda short cause I the space was too tight to maneuvre.

Proceeded onto the bed where she BBBJ me some more and it felt like SEXTACY man! Went on for awhile then she capped me and and I took her missionary with my usual hip-twist-thrust...and BOY AND THIS GURL MOVE! She actually followed my movements and knew exactly when to groove her hips and when to expand or contract that tight little love-nest of hers...DAMN SHIOKADOO! It felt SOOOO GOOD that I didn't even change positions and just kept on going and finished off that way. MAN, This gurl got the grooves man...must be because she's a dancer.

Went to wash up, stay in bed and TCSS for DAMN long then she catbathed and BBBJ-ed me again (she actually went under the sheets!) So anyways, after awhile of it, I decided to pull her up and we ended up TCSS some more about dancing, music and stuff...checked out some tunes on my phone which she moved (oh so sensually) to (DAMN SEXY MAN THIS CHICK!)...then da damn alarm rang...TIME UP...so we just got changed and went off together (dinner time lah)...then @ da lift, she went up (didn't know this hotel got food upstairs one) and I went down...A DEFINITE RTF!

Hope this FR does her justice, she's really a knockout that WILL knock you out!

sinnerX
09-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Bro lee1969sg, dun mind i post your FR here to share wif other bros hor...:D

bro thanks for arranging for Audrey......

A brief FR.........

Went to the pre-arranged hotel in town with a buddy who booked Angel,
but that's another story for another day.

Back to Audrey, The door opened with her hiding behind the door. Thot
to myself, why this girl so shy but when i got in realsied that she
was wearing a sheer lingerie.....wowowowoow

Can see that she has a nice bush and curvy body body...I LIKE!!!
Looks much better in person than the pics. Command of english is
minimal but sweet enough for people like us to appreciate her effort
at communication.

Got me a drink and started to undress me....all this while her
lingerie slung against her hot bod....temperature rising inside the
room....or was it just me??? Finally went to the shower...down side
was there was no bath tub unlike some of the other Thai chicks that I
have tried, so no hot tub balls massage....but thats ok cos that's
just bonus....don't have wont die la...

The Bath
Gave me a quick blow in the bath complimenting on the manhood being
long and hard....saying that she is in trouble....hehehehe....ego
boosting talk....but effective

The Blow:
On bed, she did a wonderful BBBJ on me lotsa deep throat and shaft
licking and variety of sounds emmiting from her throat.....now all i
know is that there is a sweet hum and sweeter vibration between my
legs.....

The Jump:
Once the pecker got all nice and hard, she slipped on the rubber and
hopped on. Her grinding hips needs a little bit more practice but
that was ok i guess....Finally i got impatient flipped her over and
lifted her legs to reveal one of the largest labia that i have ever
seen!!!! Had a pretty tough time locating the clit....found it and
made her cum with sustained pressure to the magic button.....tilll
her butt hole was covered with her juices

Now i turned her over for doggie....realising that her butt hole was
wet (and slippery) I inserted my little finger into it....slowly but
surely, she squirmed and was soon enjoying herself thoroughly....as
was i.

Continued in a variety of positions, standing, sideways, standing
doogie on the dresser on the edge of the bed, jackhammer....

Finally came on her face with huge load, some landing in her hair!!!
Shit!!! So if the brother after me was smelling her hair, and said it
smelt good....He needs to verify his sexual orientation!!!! Total
time taken for the session was about 1 hour 40 mins.

Overall, good jump, well worth the money. Bravo Ace !!!! Total happy
with your recommendation. Will be back for your next girl.

Peace

ManNeed
09-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Yo Bro,
Can e-mail the pic to [email protected]? I see whether she worth my $$ anot. Thanks

samster2324
09-12-2005, 06:08 PM
must try then u kw rite bro,hw can c only.trust mi ace always gv the best.

hehehehehehe:confused: :rolleyes:

wonder
10-12-2005, 01:29 AM
must try then u kw rite bro,hw can c only.trust mi ace always gv the best.

hehehehehehe:confused: :rolleyes:

Iagree with you bro, ACE always give his best.

samster2324
10-12-2005, 09:22 PM
hi bro,

i hear that ace cm a super chick quite chio n fair,i thk the name is april fools.hahahaha

must try nt to miss this gd stuff:p

cheers to all bro in the house of sbf;)

sinnerX
11-12-2005, 01:09 PM
The Blow:
On bed, she did a wonderful BBBJ on me lotsa deep throat and shaft
licking and variety of sounds emmiting from her throat.....now all i
know is that there is a sweet hum and sweeter vibration between my
legs.....

The Jump:
Once the pecker got all nice and hard, she slipped on the rubber and
hopped on. Her grinding hips needs a little bit more practice but
that was ok i guess....Finally i got impatient flipped her over and
lifted her legs to reveal one of the largest labia that i have ever
seen!!!! Had a pretty tough time locating the clit....found it and
made her cum with sustained pressure to the magic button.....tilll
her butt hole was covered with her juices

Now i turned her over for doggie....realising that her butt hole was
wet (and slippery) I inserted my little finger into it....slowly but
surely, she squirmed and was soon enjoying herself thoroughly....as
was i.

Continued in a variety of positions, standing, sideways, standing
doogie on the dresser on the edge of the bed, jackhammer....

Finally came on her face with huge load, some landing in her hair!!!
Shit!!! So if the brother after me was smelling her hair, and said it
smelt good....He needs to verify his sexual orientation!!!! Total
time taken for the session was about 1 hour 40 mins.
These are my ratings for Audrey

Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (hot)
Boobs: 7/10 (nice size for a mouthful)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

Thx Bro lee1969sg for e FR and ratings..nice FR dere

Interested bros, do PM me with your HP no. and email address.

kingbaccarat
11-12-2005, 01:46 PM
Called Ace last nite as heard he got new girl April came in. Was told fully book, so he arrange for this morning at 10am.

Reach hotel and went up the room and saw a cute beauty APRIL waiting to received me. TCSS for a while and then went to shower. she cleans me like the massage palour in thailand. taking care to wash my body and my didi.

Lie on bed and she came and started to french and cat bath me. did a bbbj and with her moaning when i started to finger f...k her. Cap me and started to ride on me. Again another wild rodeo riding on me. I ask if she likes to play with many style and she dont mind. started with her riding, change to missionary, then to scissors style, then doggie before coming. we then hug and relex for another 20 mis before asking me to go for another round but i told her i buay tahan already, no strength as i have used up all my power. we then continue to hug naked till times up and she wash me before helping me to dress up. Kiss me good bye.

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : a bit small ( not for big boobs lover)
attitude : 8/10 (very sweet thai style of service)
BBBJ :6/10
Fj :8/10
Damage : 130/90/1 shot

Thank you bro Ace for arranging.

cyph
11-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Yo all bros and fellow samsters,

I just got back on a date with Ace's new hot babe, Audrey. Feeling kinda shagged now but i have to write this FR no matter what. I tell you.. shes really THE HOTTEST THING i have ever seen. Fu@k the pics on Ace's website.. they truly suck.. they dont even look 50% of what she truly looks like.. SHE LOOOKS WAY WAY WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY! i am dam serious.. i bet all my rep pts on it if you guys have the vit M go try her! cfm worth every single cent. :)

Was feeling kinda horny when i woke up and decided to look thru the FRs to see whats new. Came across this FR and gave ace a call. He hooked me up immediately man! Thanks bro Ace.. and sorry for telling you last min. haha.. Drove down to the place and went to the designated room. In my mind i was thinking the whole time that shit.. did i choose the wrong chick? Knocked on the door and waited. soon it opened and a pretty lil thing peeped thru.. i went in and what greeted me was truly.. one of the prettiest and hottest babes i have seen! Audrey doesnt look thai at all.. she looks like a local minah.. those hotties at clubs and bars which u fantasize fucking.I was wondering whether i stepped into teh wrong room as the girl in teh pic looks totally different! She was dressed in a white see-thru nightie which reached just nicely to cover her pussy. She had a REALLY good bod! nicely shaped boobs, and a really sexy round ass! Her legs where just of the right shape and size.. her smile.. omg.. sooo naughty and cheeky, and she smelt really sexy.woo this girl is sizzling! (DAM ACE! change her pic! haha..) At this pt in time.. i realised i have found my "holy grail"

She gave me that really amused look, kept on smiling and kept saying something in thai.. We approached the bed and sat down, she smiled and giggled and mummbled in thai( i seriously wonder what she was saying, perhaps bro ace can ask her what she was trying to say? dam if only i knew thai). I tried my best in hand signs to TCSS with her and you could see she was also trying her very very best to communicate with me. this was the only flaw i think she has.. not being able to speak a lot of english.. other than that.. shes perfect!

Audrey asked me to go take a bathe alone as she was feeling really cold.. at first i was like.. "dam.. wtf is this girl trying to do? show attitude ah?" while i was showering she peeked in thru the curtains and gave em a cheeky look.. she sneaked a hand in and started soaping and jerking my bro.. and soon.. he started to grow. (Guys i think we shld cut her some slack.. maybe she truly was feeling cold?) She suddenly disappeared again and started singing "Dont Cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me.." and started dancing all over the place. This girl truly had dam a lot of energy.. truly hyper active. I dried up and went out.

We tcss, kept asking how old i was, saying i was v handsome, bla bla bla.. wa ego big alr.. this girl really knows how to make someone happy. Then our eyes locked.. she gave me that cfm look and came over to carress my butt.. We then frenched just like long lost lovers.. she was really good at it! soon.. all my emotions started pouring in.. i suddenly felt she was my gf at that pt in time.. and i actually gelt something for her.. the feeling was intense! then she slowly made her way down and took off my towel... she looked up once again with the cheeky look and wrapped her lips on my shaft. Giving me one of the best bbbjs ever. she sucked with such force.. you thought you rod was in a tight pussy.. and the slurping sounds.. just turned me on further! while she was sucking.. she used one hand to jerk my rod and the other.. to fondle my balls... awww the feeling was dam shiok! She slowly undid her nightie and revealed her ample bossom.. nice small nipples.. I played with those harden nipples while she was busy giving my rod a bbbj. very very good.. soon she took off her g-string.It was then i saw her naked body. She had really nice titts and her natural skin color looked as though she went for a tan often, her belly had a piercing which made it even muc more sexy.. and her pussy.. omg.. was truly beautiful.. words just cant describe it. She took out a cd. and asked me if i wanted to get capped.

Then the stupidest of things happened. However hard she tried to put on the cd, it couldnt fit and she kept on saying i was really big! haha.. further ego boast. After a while she took out the KY and applied it on the cd and rolled it down.. and ta dah! Audrey sucked further on my rod to make it even harder. Then, She hugged me and rolled me onto the bed and mounted me.. and she started kissing me all over and while she was doing that, she rubbed her pussy onto my rod, waking him up even more! I BTH LIAO! I took her and rolled her over and fingered her! dam she was wet! immediately i rammed my rod into her and she was like moaning with pleasure. As she was moaning she kept on saying i was v big again! Wa.. bth even more! fucked her till like there was no tmr! Raped her pussy over and over again! then she pushed me down and rode me! forcing me into her like she wanted it! argh.. soon.. i couldnt hold on much longer and blew my load into her. She cleaned me up and went to bathe with me, washing me up real nice.

Then.. the wierdest of things happened. We talked for the rest of teh remaining time. but strangely, i didnt feel bored or cheated in anyway. Why? Cos.. she really gave me a gf feeling even better than my gf did. Sighs.. We talked and hugged and laughed the entire time.. and LISTEN TO THIS! SHE ACTUALLY CRIED WHEN I LEFT! FUCK! which FL would cry when u leave??? wtf.. i was like stunned.. dam too bad had to go.. didnt even realised my time was up.... sighs ace.. u got any package can bao her for the whole nite? lol.. ACE! MONEY WELL SPENT!

Looks: 9.5/10 ( Very very very pretty girl, pictures are bullshit.. lol)
Figure: 9/10 (nice ass and bod. curves at all the right places, nice pussy and piercing)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very good suction and hand jerking movements! nice slurps too!)
HJ :NA
FJ : 10/10 (shld try her cowboy style. she really forces herself on u! nice tight pussy)
GF Feeling : 11/10 (YES 11 /10 which FL actually cry when u leave??? and this is her best asset! really made me feel shes my real gf)
RTF: YES YES YES! hope she dun fly off sooo soon!

P.S. Pls up my pts if u like my fr thanks :)

leslie tt
12-12-2005, 02:33 AM
nice fr cyph

but too bad i dun have any pts to up yours yet :o

sinnerX
13-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Bro cyph..ur FR two thumps up..

bo bey chao..duno which phrase to qoute..:D

glad u enjoyed..take care yah..

^^ :D

icucicu
13-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Had a session with Audrey on 11/12. This is my first FR so pls bear with it.

Called up bro e777 and got the room num. Went there and after a few knocks. Someone finally opened the door. Was stuck outside the door cos of some confusion(dunno what issit anyway).

After confirmation, she just kept apologising to me for the confusion. Told her it was OK, but she doesn't seem to understand english much. So TCSS alittle than went to shower. She washed up for me cleaning everywhere including the back. Wow, not bad eh. Everything else was SOP. Back onto the bed, she started to cap and bj(don't know why tho) me. Nice slow and deep suction + the cfm me with every MOUTH ! OH MY BLOODY GOD, ALMOST CAME after just 10 BLOWS.

After about 10mins of bj, she told me she wanted to put ky(WAH TURNED OFF SIAAA). But thinking it was 10pm and can see she was very tired.
My didi became soft again as she applied ky on her. On seeing my didi soften, she blew me to heaven again, almost came AGAIN. So now its harden, she rode me with every stroke looking at me! OH GOD, cannot tahan. after 5mins of riding me, seeing that she's tired, told her to lie down on the bed when i started missionary. Pumped and pumped while she was looking DEEP into my eyes. WOOOOOO, canot take it anymore. Exploded in her 10mins later.

She first went for a shower, than me. After showering, she told me to take a nap as the next bro coming in 45mins time i think. Can't understand what she's saying anyway. So, was watching "CAST AWAY" with her, and she offered a massage. She gave me a good thai style massage for 30mins and than paid up and left.

Looks: 8/10 (she's pretty)
Boobs: A+ i think
Bj: 9/10 almost made me cum twice, esp when she's looking @ u with that CFM look
FJ: 7/10 (nice soft moans)
RTF: No
Dmg: $130 ex. rm

After reading those FRs on her, thought her services was damn good, lucky for me, she might be tired then.

But well, worth it for me as her bj is damn good. :D

icucicu
14-12-2005, 01:23 AM
After reading those FRs on her, thought her services was damn good, lucky for me, she might be tired then.

But well, worth it for me as her bj is damn good. :D

UNLUCKY FOR ME btw. HAHA error. too tired already

junkies
14-12-2005, 02:26 AM
Call bro Ace and arrange a sortie with Audrey.. Only got 12am sortie. At first tot a bit late liao n she might be tired.. Bro ace said she start work late, so i ON the sortie.

Reach the hotel n sms Bro Ace. He sms me the rm no. N told me that the sortie will start 10 min late. I said no problem..10 min later go up to the rm, knock on the door, but no one answer. So sms Bro Ace again. After a while she appear from other rm..

Went inside the rm. We TCSS for a while..She know a bit of english n i know little thai, But still can communicate.. Mission start by having a bath in a dark toilet, cos the light the was spoiled.. SOP stuff inside but with BBBJ for a while only... Dry ourself up then procees to the bed.. She cap me follow by BJ. Agreed with other bro, even with cap the suction is still there.. thenshe go on top of me n rid the hell out of me.. She tried to make me cum but she didn't succeed. She tired liao so change to mssionary.. After a while finally cum..

TCSS for a while, then go wash up.. ready 4 round two.. But She told me very tired n i look at the time 110am liao. From her look i can see she really tired n been working the whole day liao.. I said ok, get dressed, paid her n go hm..

Overall the sortie is okie, she's friendly, sweet looking.. Skilled not bad.. Bro out there who wanted to try her n haven make a appointment can go ahead.. If you want to get the best out of her, try to bk earlier sotie.. Btw she said she going bk on the 20th.. So hurry....

Cheer

psgboy
15-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Called for April today but she was fully booked. So had to settle for Audrey. She is those SYT who looks bitchy and sexy. Her England not that good lah cos she keeps asking me if i can speak thai a not.
Anyway she's fine and very chatty with very GF- feeling.

As I got to rush for another meeting liao so the ratings are as below.

Look: 6/10 (yes look Thai, but a bit dark)
Body: 7/10 (not bad)
Boobs: 7/10 (A++ sexy tits)
BJ: 8/10 (Suction is there with CFM look-keeps asking if it's ok a not)(i did not ask for BBBJ)
FJ: 7/10

RTF: will wan to try others.

cyph
16-12-2005, 09:10 PM
thanks all bros who upped me. indeed audrey is a real hottie. going for my RTF one more time soon! alr booked appt. she is totally ideal for ppl who have minah like fantasies.

sinnerX
17-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Greetings to all bros,

Last three days for this minah,

Thx

Chinki
17-12-2005, 11:54 AM
thanks all bros who upped me. indeed audrey is a real hottie. going for my RTF one more time soon! alr booked appt. she is totally ideal for ppl who have minah like fantasies.

Haha...kinda now that you mention it...looks like those hang around Cheeky Monkeys or Wu-Bar R&B, Hip-Hop (which she is into anyways from our TCSS) type Minahs...anyways, she's cool and all good by me!

samster2324
17-12-2005, 01:35 PM
cheers,ace gals always the best

cheers:p

sogetsu
17-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Yo bro thankz for adding me here .. power u up !! .. me still deciding which ger to choose .. April or Audrey hahaha....

Bomberboy
19-12-2005, 01:07 AM
hi, can arrange a booking wif her for mi? Pls pm mi or email mi at [email protected]. thanks:)

sinnerX
19-12-2005, 03:57 AM
Greetings to all bros,

latest update todae last dae,

Thx

sogetsu
19-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Hi guys ... had a booking made with bro Ace hahaha abit of problem as i tried to park my car in the hotel .... after that have to rush and withdraw money for the session with Audrey....

Reached her room so gave a few knocks on the door no one answer ... so knocked again heard some feet shuffling in the room and the door opened looking at me was a lady much beautiful than the pic shown. She was wearing a pair of jeans and zipped up jacket.

Asked me whether want to drink water and agreed to have a glass and saw her packing her stuff. she told me today was her last day, and will be leaving tomorrow to bangkok.

She asked me whether want to bath and i yes yeah ... she spoke to me in thai asking me whether she want her to scrub me i say no need ... so was in the bathroom showering when suddenly i saw someone peeping at me hahaha she came in naked ad start to wash my hair and my body and my cock. After showering i dried myself while she is still in the bathroom washing up.

I laid on the bed and she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around. Climb onto the bed and we started chatting half english and half thai. She said i'm very hairy hahaha say me like monkey .. i told her like king kong ... hahaha with that she capped me and started bj my cock .. man ... power suction is that man .... the suction was soo good i almost cum. i pulled her away and started attackign her 34B breast... man they were soft and tender sucking like a baby .... while i sucked, she began to moan ... then she asked me to enter her .... so pumped her in missionary position .. woah she moaned even louder ....pumped her for 10 mins changed to doggie position and cum into her with cd. ......

she removed the cd and ask me go shower ...so took shower again and then rest onto the bed ... she then climbed onto the bed and started playing with my cock ... asking my king kong(cock) whether hungry or in thai ... hahah told her yes and she took out another cd and capped me once again with her powerful bj ... can tell she enjoying as she gives a thumbs up ... after sucking she asked me whether can ride me or not hahah i said ok and she mount onto me and like a race horse rider keeps on riding faster and faster hahaha after ing riding for 10 mins change to dggie postion and pump her another 10 mins before changing to missionary and finished it off.

both of us exhauted and laid beside each other ... after that she asked me to take shower and dressed up ...i was told i was her 1st customer and told me if i ever go bangkok can also look for her .... chat with her a while before leaving and both of us gave each other kisses on each cheek before i left the room.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ : 8/10
Damage: $130 + $20 tips
RTF: Dont think so as she is leaving tomorrow.
This lady gives me a gf feeling and it worth the price.

This is my FR on Audrey hope you guys like it. Wish her all the best back home and have a safe travel back too!