PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried 19yo Local Ace before

WhiteShark
07-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Hi all brothers,

I got this contact, Ace from my friend. Her no. start from 8123****. Anyone tried her before? I called her just now. Initially, she said that she never provide any services but after talking for 5 minutes, she said maybe we come out and see how. I asked her height and her weight. She told me is 164cm with 54kg. I wonder whether she is baby elephant or not. I really don't have any idea. Btw, I don't want to encounter an ugly plus elephant type.
I don't want to be dissapointed and also waste money.
All brothers, pls advise me if you have tried her before. Any FR on her before. I couldn't find any. Thanks to all brothers.

Hanxinco88
07-12-2005, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=WhiteShark]Hi all brothers,

I got this contact, Ace from my friend. Her no. start from 8123****. Anyone tried her before? I called her just now. Initially, she said that she [QUOTE]

Bro is she staying in something like bendemeer or whampoa????

Cheers

CNNcmg
07-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Hi all brothers,

I got this contact, Ace from my friend. Her no. start from 8123****. Anyone tried her before? .

yes heard before..
Do a search and I am sure you can find her name being mentioned..
If not wrong operates near chinatown area

WhiteShark
08-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Bro,

She told me that she is staying at Serangoon area. I don't know whether she is telling the truth or not. And she never mention of Chinatown before during the conversation. Anywhere, if any bro tried her before, pls let me know.

sassychap
08-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Bro,

She told me that she is staying at Serangoon area. I don't know whether she is telling the truth or not. And she never mention of Chinatown before during the conversation. Anywhere, if any bro tried her before, pls let me know.

bro when u knew abt tis FL?? u met her yet?

WhiteShark
08-12-2005, 01:14 PM
bro when u knew abt tis FL?? u met her yet?

Bro,

I have yet to meet her. That is why I am afraid that she is an elephant. Anywhere, wanna to ask you. Height 164cm, 54kg is an elephant or not. I can't really project an image in my mind.

kukulah
08-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Most likely not.
Just that fit kind,or maybe her bones mass.
100% not baby elephant.

WhiteShark
08-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Most likely not.
Just that fit kind,or maybe her bones mass.
100% not baby elephant.

Thanks bro Kukulah,

Maybe in that case I shall try her. However, bro kukulah, did you tried her before? I ask because I don't want to waste $150 + 20 (Hotel). Money is hard to earn now.

clover
08-12-2005, 04:53 PM
I used to know of a FL Carol, when you sms her and mention Ace, she then know what you want and then reply. But this was a couple of months back. Don't know whether this is the same one.

Didn't get a chance to try as was very very busy.

youngeric
08-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Hi all brothers,

I got this contact, Ace from my friend. Her no. start from 8123****. Anyone tried her before? I called her just now. Initially, she said that she never provide any services but after talking for 5 minutes, she said maybe we come out and see how. I asked her height and her weight. She told me is 164cm with 54kg. I wonder whether she is baby elephant or not. I really don't have any idea. Btw, I don't want to encounter an ugly plus elephant type.

Hi Whiteshark!

There is a thread on her quite recently.
She is very picky & can reject you if she do not like you.
No. She is not baby elephant although her backside is quite fleshy and boobs small. Her looks are acceptable.

MugenEG9
08-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Hi Whiteshark!

There is a thread on her quite recently.
She is very picky & can reject you if she do not like you.
No. She is not baby elephant although her backside is quite fleshy and boobs small. Her looks are acceptable.

hmmm...shd be dat 18 y/o gal fr bendemeer....;) v choosey on clients. sighz...didnt bring my aaron c*ck mask....:( buahahah

urger
09-12-2005, 12:08 AM
This girl is no more working liao. In fact she has stopped freelancing for 2months already. Please do not disturb her again!

She has a job presently. So give her a break.:)

Hanxinco88
09-12-2005, 01:27 AM
Agree with Bro Urger....she is getting on with her normal life liao....nice gal....
heard she has a steady bf now and getting on with normal life....so bro whiteshark...if you are looking to bonk her for a fee maybe not possible becoz she quits liao....but if you want to just be a good friend of hers...then I think she will still accept it....

Cheers

WhiteShark
09-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Hi bros,

I met up with her yesterday. Her looks is ok. I never do anything yesterday because I asked her to come out for a drink. As this is the best way to check her look first. She is very young. Only 18yo. Her looks is evern younger than her age. She is not an elephant, only slightly plump. She is very friendly. She told me that she has quit for around 2 months. Yes, I agree that she is very choosy. She told me that she had rejected few customers before. She stay at Balestier. She will resume back her operation for pleasant customers only. That is her feedback. But I think is not for long period. Actually, I have an appointment with her tonite but I afraid I can't make it due to work.

CNNcmg
09-12-2005, 09:47 AM
Stay in Balestier??

OOOpppppss... no go for me...

trotter
09-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Bro, can share her contacts wif me??? tks

kefuso
09-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Hi all brothers,

All brothers, pls advise me if you have tried her before. Any FR on her before. I couldn't find any. Thanks to all brothers.

Bro, could u provide me her contact? Although newbie here but seriously looking for FL...hope u dun mind sharing...tks

Superbaby
09-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Dear Bro Kefuso and Trotter,

Me, Superbaby will share contact to you if threadstarter don't share. Will share to one of you today and tomorrow to another person. Hope you will share some contact back to me. Think both of you understand.

trotter
09-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Dear Bro Kefuso and Trotter,

Me, Superbaby will share contact to you if threadstarter don't share. Will share to one of you today and tomorrow to another person. Hope you will share some contact back to me. Think both of you understand.

Okie doki, tks for sharing...will upped yr pts if no. proven to be true... :D

Optimus_Prime
09-12-2005, 09:33 PM
I met up with her yesterday. Her looks is ok. I never do anything yesterday because I asked her to come out for a drink. As this is the best way to check her look first. She is very young. Only 18yo. Her looks is evern younger than her age. She is not an elephant, only slightly plump. She is very friendly. She told me that she has quit for around 2 months. Yes, I agree that she is very choosy. She told me that she had rejected few customers before. She stay at Balestier. She will resume back her operation for pleasant customers only. That is her feedback. But I think is not for long period. Actually, I have an appointment with her tonite but I afraid I can't make it due to work.
As mentioned by bros Urger & Hanxin,

Ace is in her new job now... and dun think she wants anyone to intro any customers for her. Yup... her address is correct as the place is somewhere btw Balestier and Bendemeer...
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

mtoh
10-12-2005, 03:47 AM
seems tough to bonk her .....

JingQiangBuDao
10-12-2005, 11:24 AM
And I'm the one of them who ganna rejected by her due to my age....:(

laodi123456789
10-12-2005, 11:50 AM

Long time no see.. who u been chionging lately?

dirtymonk82
10-12-2005, 12:14 PM

wat is her age range??

urger
10-12-2005, 06:35 PM
wat is her age range??
I think not more than 30 lah. Pleasant lookin is also a must.

For me no problem lah. Even reach 40yr old still charming! hahaha.:D

Optimus_Prime
10-12-2005, 06:49 PM

For me no problem lah. Even reach 40yr old still charming! hahaha.:DDats because u YAN DAO mah !!
Not like the rest of us.... :(

Hanxinco88
10-12-2005, 07:42 PM

For me no problem lah. Even reach 40yr old still charming! hahaha.:D

"Yan Dao" until she do CIM for you if I remember correctly.....
:D

urger
11-12-2005, 03:01 AM
Dats because u YAN DAO mah !!
Not like the rest of us.... :(

"Yan Dao" until she do CIM for you if I remember correctly.....Mai say until like that leh. Me paiseh lah. Wait me kenna zap by other brothers here and worst still, they won't share any contact and lobang with me liao!:(

WhiteShark
12-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Dear all bros,

I was scolded by her for posting this thread. End up, I was unable to try her anymore. She told me that she quit again. Thus, please don't pm me anymore for Ace contact. Otherwise, I will be scolded by her again.
Haizz, think have to leave her alone. Thanks.

Optimus_Prime
12-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Dear all bros,

I was scolded by her for posting this thread. End up, I was unable to try her anymore. She told me that she quit again. Thus, please don't pm me anymore for Ace contact. Otherwise, I will be scolded by her again.
Haizz, think have to leave her alone. Thanks.
Bro Whiteshark,

Already tried to tell you liaoz.... well live and let learn.

wpns
13-12-2005, 10:41 AM
hey pal..
out there,
is ACE still working .?
im staying at bendemeer.../whampoa..area..hahaha

WhiteShark
13-12-2005, 02:07 PM
hey pal..
out there,
is ACE still working .?
im staying at bendemeer.../whampoa..area..hahaha

Bro WPNS,

Ace is not working anymore. This is what she told me and I don't want to be scolded by her again. Pls leave her alone.

JingQiangBuDao
18-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Long time no see.. who u been chionging lately?

Long time no see you too, glad you are still in action.

Many thing had happen to me and currently my PRC gf watched me very tightly, so very seldom got chance to eat "wild taste"....:o

urger
18-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Many thing had happen to me and currently my PRC gf watched me very tightly, so very seldom got chance to eat "wild taste"....:oWHat a poor thing bro. Should change ur nick to "Jing Qiang Yao Dao"! :D LOL!

JingQiangBuDao
02-01-2006, 03:16 PM
WHat a poor thing bro. Should change ur nick to "Jing Qiang Yao Dao"!LOL!

Haha...ok lah, start to chiong again starting fro old contact.

Happen to receive her sms, claiming in need of money if something happen (sorry can't disclose without her permit). No FJ only BJ (with cap) as she had a bf. No hotel but can do in your car or her secret hideout.

Those who got her number don't pass around as she only want to do her regular customer.

Here's the short stats :

Looks: 7.5/10 (She very cute, face smooth smooth)
Body: 6.5/10 (a bit baby fat but still ok)
Boobs: 6/10 (Size A. soft and smooth)
BJ: 6/10 (sop with cap)
Gf feeling: 5/10 (so-so)
Damage: $100
RTF: Maybe if she's into FJ. But wonder what's her charges :rolleyes: :D

alphamale
27-03-2007, 06:45 PM
hi all. is ace back in fl business? if yes, please give me her contact No. in exchange for fl summer and cherie. sms or pk me. tks

jack

9499xxxx