PDA

View Full Version : Local FL Carrie

sassychap
08-12-2005, 02:51 PM
tis wk 071205 in the middle of the nite... my hp suddenly rang.. unfamiliar number showed... tot who sia.. female voice saying " ni hai ji de wo ma?" i tot remember her mother gam lan ah? then slowly regain conscious to normal state,i recalled back she's FL last time..but onli for a mth or so then quits.. after all the talks(jiaowei saying need money to go for simi beauty courses).. asking me to look for clients for her..

Name: Carrie
Age:20yrs(but she looks younger,mayb cos of her BB face)
Ht/Wt: 164/52
statics: 32B/26/34
Looks: 7/10(fresh looks tt's y give 7..but after all depends on individuals..)

Damage:200 pershot excld hotel...

PS: no bonking infos cos i haven' tried her yet... but met her b4..

Bros wif Rep pts above 20 and rep power @ least 2 may apply for bonking sessions...no pic/contacts of hers allowed for discretions reasons(not i don give is she don allow me to take her pic)..i'll ignore newbies... no offences...:)

CNNcmg
08-12-2005, 03:20 PM
OOPs...

I dun qualify...
now have to Q up and wait for the senior senior one go first....

guyhere
08-12-2005, 03:22 PM
OOPs...

I dun qualify...

mai lai leh bro. lol

sassychap
08-12-2005, 03:32 PM
08-12-2005 03:15 PM
fucking hell okt trying to dupe bro for business chee bye

1stly if i dupe for business i'll declare... so u mean those ppl like bro stoneking also the same? anyway i don care abt pts.. zap me as u wishes.. oh ya.. u onli minus me 1 pts which means u onli got 2 rep power.. heh...

2ndly i can don share contacts or share FL... but tt's not the motto of SB..

sassychap
08-12-2005, 03:34 PM
OOPs...

I dun qualify...

LOLx... bro CNN u so well known.. pm me ya contacts i'll help u arrange... :D

guyhere
08-12-2005, 03:35 PM
08-12-2005 03:15 PM
fucking hell okt trying to dupe bro for business chee bye

1stly if i dupe for business i'll declare... so u mean those ppl like bro stoneking also the same? anyway i don care abt pts.. zap me as u wishes.. oh ya.. u onli minus me 1 pts which means u onli got 2 rep power.. heh...

2ndly i can don share contacts or share FL... but tt's not the motto of SB..

dun bother abt him la. so my appt confirm bo? dat place dangerous for me leh. lol

sassychap
08-12-2005, 03:39 PM
dun bother abt him la. so my appt confirm bo? dat place dangerous for me leh. lol

don worry abt that place lah... wahahah :D
i'll sms u to confirm :)

clover
08-12-2005, 04:47 PM
OOPs...
I dun qualify...

Ooops! me also.
Money now very hard to find. Points may be easier! :eek:

Let other rich people try first!

WhiteShark
08-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Brother SassyChap,

Is her contact starts from 8123****. I ask because your stats is quite similar with this lady. She might be using another name or nick. Thanks.

sassychap
08-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Brother SassyChap,

Is her contact starts from 8123****. I ask because your stats is quite similar with this lady. She might be using another name or nick. Thanks.

:) nope...

WhiteShark
08-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Ok..thanks..looks like your Carrie is better. Hmm..think have to consider which one to try. Because I am only free this weekend. Bro..can help me to arrange or pm me her no. Thanks

sassychap
08-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Ok..thanks..looks like your Carrie is better. Hmm..think have to consider which one to try. Because I am only free this weekend. Bro..can help me to arrange or pm me her no. Thanks

as i've stated above bro... pm me ya contacts i can arrange for u...while "stock" last! haha... cos she's not doing for long...

WhiteShark
08-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Bro,

YOur pm has been full. That is why I failed to pm u. Anywhere, I thank u in advance.

sassychap
08-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Bro,

YOur pm has been full. That is why I failed to pm u. Anywhere, I thank u in advance.

eh? full meh?:confused: i tried to clear them... knnz so many pm.. pm me again bah... later nite then i respond... now hungry.. go dinner..

urger
08-12-2005, 06:11 PM
The price abit high lei. But is her face really worth that money? :p

Hanxinco88
08-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Bro....only able to meet 1 of your criteria i.s rep point > 20....but rep power must wait for 6 more months...die liao...by that time she turn 21 liao...........

Cheers

Klein76
09-12-2005, 07:08 AM
Am i eligilble to have her contact ;) ?

cheers

sassychap
09-12-2005, 08:22 AM
Am i eligilble to have her contact ;) ?

cheers

wei wei wei bro klein76 long time no see... on a comeback ah? of cos u r eligible for her...pm me ya contacts asap..

Bro....only able to meet 1 of your criteria i.s rep point > 20....but rep power must wait for 6 more months...die liao...by that time she turn 21 liao...........

Cheers bro i've decided to change the requirements to rep power 1 so that most of the bros can enjoy bonking her :D and bros who upped my pts b4, i can arrange for them if they pm me for her..

The price abit high lei. But is her face really worth that money? i've stated in the post in tis thread.. depends on individuals..

sassychap
09-12-2005, 08:38 AM
bro Urger, thx for the urge to "up" me.. lol.. but early morning 8.30 already got ppl minus me ya 1 pts.. :(

guyhere
09-12-2005, 01:56 PM
aiya no worries. i up u when i get my power back. erm anyway bro i will be back in town on mon nite.. tue or mon nite cfm with u must see tired anot.

sassychap
09-12-2005, 11:55 PM
all bros...i got a very bad news for u... zap me to zero if u guyz wan...i'm so sorry..this thingy happens too sudden.. even me also felt very tu lanz...

guyz i'm not lying..this is something true.. carrie jus called me... she says she wanted to quit 2day.. TMD... my tone changed when i heard tt.. i feel like scolding her.. cos i've made arrangements for few bros and some bros on waiting list for her liao...then she knnz say now wan to quit...
saying scare tis lah that lah... but i don blame her...cos she's new...Really pai seh..i hope those bros on the waiting list and bros i've made arrangements and those i promise to help them make arrangements bros.. pls forgive me...and be understanding for me..

gerReporter
10-12-2005, 01:39 AM
Looks like this Carrie formaly SIA stewardess.

CNNcmg
10-12-2005, 03:21 AM
sighz.... just when i free to try...

mtoh
10-12-2005, 03:48 AM
serious ? u know her ?

mtoh
10-12-2005, 03:51 AM

r u serious ?

dirtymonk82
10-12-2005, 12:26 PM
she si flickle minded...:(

Hanxinco88
10-12-2005, 03:54 PM
serious ? u know her ?

Bro....she not stewardess lah...she should be pilot lah......now all kenna fly aeroplane liao....sigh....

sassychap
13-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Bro....she not stewardess lah...she should be pilot lah......now all kenna fly aeroplane liao....sigh....

yeah... she put me into deep shit also...making me lose face...:( but then @ least she got do wif some of the bros.. one of them is bro cuteboy... got 2 bro already deducting my pts.. well i couldn't do anything to bring her back..

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2005, 04:16 PM
yeah... she put me into deep shit also...making me lose face...:( but then @ least she got do wif some of the bros.. one of them is bro cuteboy... got 2 bro already deducting my pts.. well i couldn't do anything to bring her back..

dont worry bro,its nt ur fault.i will up u once my power regained.;)

sassychap
14-12-2005, 01:24 AM
dont worry bro,its nt ur fault.i will up u once my power regained.;)

thx bro... but still got narrowed minded ppl deducting me.. :confused:
frm 69 to 66... do i realli deserve such? by sharing? if tt so.. nxt time there's new FL i wun intro in the forum..i'll share and pm wif bros whom i closer wif...

CNNcmg
14-12-2005, 10:59 AM

Bro,

Dun worry about the points la.....
After a while, people here will recoginise your nick more then your points.
As long as the lobang and honest FR keep coming in, your nick would be recognised as one reliable samster. Thats worth more then your points..

kuching
14-12-2005, 03:33 PM
lucky i was slow to respond bro ..........SAVE SOME MONEY LOR FOR ME

Sinfulman
14-12-2005, 05:47 PM
frm 69 to 66... do i realli deserve such? by sharing? if tt so.. nxt time there's new FL i wun intro in the forum..i'll share and pm wif bros whom i closer wif...

Bro, I feel sorry for you.... as I can see you are here to share... please do let me know if you have any good FL... Cheers...

Sinfulman

Easydeals
15-12-2005, 10:31 AM
So how? bo kang tou liao??? :confused: