PDA

View Full Version : PRC Cutie with BIG (.)(.) @ only $60!

uhoh
09-12-2005, 03:23 AM
Just came back from gl.... had a quite sextified sexxion with Ah Fang.....

Was walking around looking for some hot stuff... best if chilli padi, but chilli padi too expensive liao, so look for normal chilli lah..... Got thin ones, fat ones, wrinkled ones.....all also have lah.... 1 plus am liao still quite happening....

Den, saw one petite one with BIG boobies.....(I'm a sucker for big boobs) and she's kinda cute too....

Ask her how much, she quoted $60 with room.... So ok, onz lah.....

Went to the room, close door only, tell me give her a hug..... gave her a hug and fell backwards on the bed, very gf feeling.....

Then we got up, undressed and went to the bathroom to wash up....

In the bathroom, cannot tahan liao, wrap my arms around her and started to grab those big neh nehs.... song ah.... little brother immediate wake up liao....

She washed me throughly then also washed herself clean.....hygenic...i like....

I dimmed down the lights before we start action, she said i very romantic, of course lah......

Action start liao, gave me a hug and start rubbing me with her neh neh.... dunno why my hands auto find them to squeeze them..... Damn soft, but in the middle, got silicone implants......not to worry, cos they are 70% real! only 30% silicone.....

Cap me liao, den bj starts....nothing to shout about but the mirrors on top and the side, can see her bj me form all angles, damn shoik man......Then she wanted me on top of her, but i told her go on top first, cos i still didn't get enuff of squeezing her neh neh.....! (Now write FR still steam man..... :eek: )

Then we proceeded to missionary, pussy is a bit loose, you can go on forever in that position and won't cum.....but her moaning, listen liao, shoik..... Again, take the opportunity to grab her neh neh.....this sexxion for me was more of grabbing neh nehs rather than FJ......

Switched over to doggie....oooh.... with the mirror in front and her braided long hair like schoolgirl......and seeing those big jugs swaying back and forth while screwing her, song man!!!

Then swapped over to my favourite position where i can make her cum, but this bitch is experienced, she told me at that position not easy for me to cum....oops....picha lobang liao, can't make her shoik up to heaven.....

Then finished off in missionary, and again....grab those big neh nehs!!! So soft and shoik until cannot tahan cum liao.....

After washing up and getting dressed up, we had some small talk, cannot tahan the way she act cute man!!! Didi woke up instantly and was contamplating round 2 but didn't have enuff vitamin m.....sianz.....

Anyway, here's the scoreboard for her

Looks : 7/10, looks a little cute looks like SYT but not. Think she's in her early 30s or late 20s.
Figure: 7.5/10, slim with big boobies at least 34C
BJ : 3/10 nothing special
FJ : 6/10 acommodating
Frenching: No for me
GFE : Yes
Damage: $60+RM10 tips, cos no more S$ liao....
RTF: YES!!! When I wanna squeeze boobies...!

I have her pics with her jugs, bros who wanna try her, please pm me, i'll give u the link and contact too...

Criteria for contact is,
1. MUST have posted FR before, even if u newbie, posted FR before, I'll give u. No FR posted by u before, no reply.
2. To post FR on her after u bonked her. If not, i'll add u to my banned number collectors list.

If you like this FR, please upz me too.... THANK YOU!!!!

candox_2000
09-12-2005, 03:59 AM
Need to learn leh, what is the favour position that is not easy to cum.

uhoh
15-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Hi bros,

Bad news....Called her last night and today, but hp off..... Think she may have been rounded up in the AV raid on Tuesday night..... So a gem is gone......hopefully, she'll try to find her way back somehow soon......

Anyway, got another FL who looks a little like Ruan Mian Mian from certain angle......

Can pm me if you wan her contact.... but same criteria as above applies......

Here's her pic

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/76/image041copy3nu.jpg

walabis
15-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Bo picture leh?:confused:

Reaper
16-12-2005, 02:28 AM
just saw the pic..... all you have to do is right click on the pic...scroll down to properties and left click...highlight the url, copy it and paste the address into the web browser address column..hit enter...after this...click on the web browser refresh button.

cant really see a very clear pic......abit blur blur.....but her lipstick colour very very the red.....

Bro uhoh..comparing the looks...which ger in your view is better looking?

CHEERS

uhoh
16-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Of course the one that looks like Ruan Mian Mian lah.... :D

Actually was quite shiok to imagine bonking Ruan Mian Mian doggie, cos her back and long hair really like Ruan Mian Mian!

uhoh
16-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Also, which marther farker zap me and put "f*ck off okt"??!! :mad:

This is section to share good gems with other bros here! Does sharing = being okt? If you not happy, dun read! If you wanna zap me, put down ur nick! Unless you got no balls to do so!

dths056
16-12-2005, 11:46 PM
bro..
can u share the contact no n picture of this AH FANG??
INterested liao..
my email in [email protected]

didishiok
17-12-2005, 12:37 AM
Yo Brudder Uhoh,

can PM me contact? I will post FR if patronize her.

Cheers!

Reaper
17-12-2005, 02:50 AM
Also, which marther farker zap me and put "f*ck off okt"??!! :mad:

aiyah..these days..alot of kids surfing sbf...dont wori about it..most prob its someone which you did not give the contact to tats y zap you..dont wori..i up you once i get my power bac.....

uhoh
17-12-2005, 07:44 AM
aiyah..these days..alot of kids surfing sbf...dont wori about it..most prob its someone which you did not give the contact to tats y zap you..dont wori..i up you once i get my power bac.....

Guess so lor...... Thanks anyway, bro!

cabstar
17-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Guess so lor...... Thanks anyway, bro!
Did you manage to contact big boobs ah fang..I beri interested leh..

biatch6969
18-12-2005, 12:29 PM
nice FR and pic.
could i have the contact plz ?
thx

fei_fei45
18-12-2005, 03:55 PM
did s XiaoFang on fri nite..juz wondering whether they r the same gal..nice fyck i must say for 60 bucks..u got her at lor 16?

Luckytime
18-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Hi bro,

I'm interested. can pm me her contact?

Best regards.

Hi bros,

Bad news....Called her last night and today, but hp off..... Think she may have been rounded up in the AV raid on Tuesday night..... So a gem is gone......hopefully, she'll try to find her way back somehow soon......

Anyway, got another FL who looks a little like Ruan Mian Mian from certain angle......

Can pm me if you wan her contact.... but same criteria as above applies......

Here's her pic

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/76/image041copy3nu.jpg