PDA

View Full Version : PRC provides gd massage svc with extras

Accord_JDM
10-12-2005, 01:13 PM
To share with all...
*Repost*

Here is a PRC FL in her late 20s who can provide very gd massage service c/w extras upon request at the comfort in the hotel...
(myself RTF her 3 times for her massage svc)

Basic info of the FL;
Name: Shiqi
Race: PRC
HT/WT: 163/48
Looks: 7.5 (with makeup)
Body: 6.5
Massage Skill: 9.5/10 (damn good)
BJ/FJ : Upon request (separate charge... ask her)
Damage: $60 (full body massage svc + room)

Remarks:-
PM me if only u are interested to try her.
Only bros with min of 10 rept pts needs to PM me...

:D

freeman19752001
10-12-2005, 01:23 PM
BJ/FJ : Upon request (separate charge... ask her)
Damage: $60 (full body massage svc + room)

Bro,

so U mean massage itself cost $60 & FJ/BJ addtional charge lah...
hmm.... kind of X leh... :p

sextrooper
10-12-2005, 01:25 PM
Bro accord, how long is the session for massage + extras??

Accord_JDM
10-12-2005, 01:46 PM
sorry...
missed out some words...

it should be $60 for full body massage svc + hj + room charges (duration is about 1hr)

as for bj/fj is separate charge... u can check the price with the girl...

candox_2000
10-12-2005, 01:49 PM
sorry...
missed out some words...

it should be $60 for full body massage svc + hj + room charges (duration is about 1hr)

Hi Bro, can elborate on full body massage, is this referring to massage our body or she use her body to massage us.

thanks.

sextrooper
10-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Hi Bro, can elborate on full body massage, is this referring to massage our body or she use her body to massage us.

thanks.

Bro candox, forgive me to tell you that you sure kenna F&%K for asking this silly question by bros here.:o

Accord_JDM
10-12-2005, 02:27 PM

thanks.

HEY MAN!!!

PLEASE use your eyes to read all the threads here before u ask me this KINDA DUMB questions!!!
:eek:

warrior_saga
10-12-2005, 06:21 PM

thanks.

You are asking to be f***ed!

You can ask & beg around forever.....& getting no response.

kefuso
10-12-2005, 06:59 PM
sorry...
missed out some words...

bro, sori for asking but how much u pay for her fj??? just wanna know so tat she don't quote too much of a difference from us since u have rtf 3 times...:p

sinman8
10-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Yes, pls let us know the damage (bj/fj) so can 'preempt'.

Thks!

hunter1234
12-12-2005, 08:35 PM
thanks bro...

Accord_JDM
13-12-2005, 01:17 AM
it is best for u to check out the price with her personally but be assured that her price is very reasonable....

as for me, she gave special rates so unable to disclose here...

she is a very nice lady... so bro pls treat her nice...

matureguy_sg
13-12-2005, 09:05 AM
Thanks for sharling bro, will PM u.

Accord_JDM
13-12-2005, 02:03 PM
no prb bro...
i always like to share share my lobangs esp with sincere cheongsters....

however i had given out to more than 20 pple liao but how come no FR yet leh???
:confused:

cabstar
13-12-2005, 06:52 PM
called her at 2pm today said she fully booked till night!! She said she worked until 4am last nite..she so hot meh? I think got to try again tomorrow:p

JeffChang69
13-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Thanks to bro ACCORD_JDM for sharing the contact with me.

Made an arrangement to meet up with her today at 3pm at one of the hotel. First impression, average look with long hair and friendly attitude. Did the usual TCSS and washing up before proceeding to the massage. I told her I needed only massage since I'm too tired and rushing for time and there's no complains or attitude change. Massage skill is passable and after 15 mins, I flip over and told her to focus on the "main point" since I'm rushing. She gladly took the hint and started the HJ with her bra off and panty on. While doing the HJ, she allows me to lick her breast and seems to enjoy it with a little moaning here and there. Nothing to shout about on her HJ skills, and soon I cum in 10-15mins. Overall, I will rate her as average looker with good service attitude.

Looks: 6.5
Massage Skill: 7/10
FJ: Quoted $100 but I didn't try
HJ: $50 (with full body massage)
Room: $10 (1hour)

klyt11
13-12-2005, 09:02 PM
this early evening 4pm was my slot...haha lucky i called early...
anyway the massage was great...i was having a stiff neck and she did just the right thing. she really use alot of strength...as i am afraid of the pain i ask her to go easy, but she say must hard then will be better one...haha so i just relax abit more and wish that i will get better with my stiff neck. while she was doing the massage, i freely rubba rubba away...hehe
then after awhile she went on to sit on my back and massage other parts of my body. after all the nice massage, i was very relax already.

then we went on to the side dish, HJ. it was really nice...playing each other's nipples and she doing the HJ for me...she left out soft moans as her nipple got hard. it was really hard. the rest was history. after the job was done. i asked for another few mins of massage. she was very nice to help me with that.

thanks to Bro Accord for the intro.
for damages and specs pls look at the first post of this thread.

shchen
13-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Firstly, thanks bro Accord_JDM for the contact. Actually I not intended to have her this week. One of the customer cancels the meeting at last minute, so just call her and fix the appointment at Lor 15 Hotel 81.

Waited for about 5 min, she knocked at the door. Open and saw an average looking girl, she told me she is 28 years old, but I think maybe early 30 yrs.

For me, her massage skill is ok, not like other bro claimed that her skill is very good. My rating as shown below:

Looks: 7
Massage Skills: 6.5/10
BJ: never provides.
FJ : 7/10
Damage: $100 (Inclusive the full body massage and room)

RTF: Maybe if other is not available

warrior_saga
17-12-2005, 03:10 AM
Met her this evening at lavender81.

Went for 2 shots, 1st shot by hj, 2nd shot by fj.

Overall quite a nice lady, & she really loved her nipples being sucked & licked. Allows some brushing & fingering of pussy too.

Thank you threadstarter for the contact.

cabstar
17-12-2005, 09:53 PM
I don't denie her massage is good but FJ so so

Race: PRC, Szechuan
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6
Boobs:32B
Massage Skill: 9/10 (damn very good)
BJ: No
FJ : 5/10
Total Damage: $100 (Massage + FJ) +$10 room
Total Duration:1 hr
RTF:not for FJ but massage

Accord_JDM
18-12-2005, 12:47 AM
to the bros who have tried her service...
shiqi would like me to express her gratitude to u all...
she hope to serve u better in your return trip...

xbluejimx
18-12-2005, 04:12 PM
First I like to thank Accord_JDM (threadstarter) for this contact.

First impression very nice and friendly. I really enjoyed the hard massage session.
Then proceed to the FJ, she starts by riding on me. Slowly change to 'Goddess' position, and started to suck her nipples from right to left and finally ended at the right nipple (which she prefers), I can see she was enjoying herself.

I lay her down on the bed 'moon' position and start pumping her, she was fingering her clit and soft moaning. I offered to service her clit and she agreed. I attack the clit and 2 fingers inside her. She was getting very high and starts grabbing my hand and wanted me to start pumping her. Finally off loaded in 'doggie' position.

Overall session was sextisfying.
RTF: YES if all factors allow.:)

Vega
19-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Thanks to Accord_JDM for sharing the contact. Really appreciated.
Tried Shiqi last week but had been too busy to post. ..First impression was... she looked much better than what I had expected. Maybe it's because after a few previous disappointments, I'd learnt not to raise my expectations too high. She wouldn't be in the finals of a beauty contest but definitely very pleasant looking...the kind that you can feel comfortable with immediately.
Massage was good and she took her time with the HJ altho I had to remind her several times not to work the didi head too much...I find it rather uncomfortable, but seems most guys like it? Released after a short while and she went to wash up. My turn next...showered and came out, expecting her to be all dressed and waiting for me to pay her. But I was very pleasantly surprised that she was still in her underwear and lying in bed smoking. Now, that's nice! We chatted for a long while until I had to leave (she didn't rush at all) . Shiqi gave me the feeling of someone very down to earth, very nice to talk to, warm and honest (a refreshing change from most other PRCs whom I feel are usually too money-faced). She also didn't give any of those "Shuai Ge" & "Ni hao bang" bullshit.
Overall a very pleasant experience and I'll be back to see her soon. I'll try the full-course next, which I'm sure given her warm and friendly attitude, will be a very good experience.
Thanks again Accord_JM

iceman6186
19-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Firstly, thanks bro Accord_JDM for the contact.Just call her and fix the appointment at Lor 15 Hotel 81 at 5 pm this afternoon.

Waited for about 5 min, she knocked at the door. Open and saw an average looking and long hair girl

For me, her massage skill is ok, not like other bro claimed that her skill is very good. My rating as shown below:

Massage Skills: 6.5/10
BJ: never provides.
HJ : 7/10
Damage: $70 (Inclusive the full body massage and room)

RTF: Maybe if other is not available

iluvmiki
20-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Thanks bro accord JDM for this great lobang..

Finally had time to try her services. Called her and arranged for a session at 7pm yesterday. Booked a room at L15 Hotel81 and messaged her the room number. 5 mins later, a sweet looking lady was knocking on the door. She was polite and asked me if I would like to have the full service with fj or just the massage with hj package. Opted for the full service and she apologised that she have to purchase cd downstairs as she did not bring any.

She came back after a short while and took a quick shower. After that she gave me one of the best massage which I have experienced. She patiently worked on every single part of my body and made me feel very relaxed. After abt 50 mins of massage, we proceeded on for the fj which I must admit it is quite sop.

However, I thoroughly enjoyed the session and would definitely RTF!

Body: slim
Boobs: A+
French: yes
bj: no (did not ash for it)
fj: 6
attitude: great!
damage: $100 + $10(room)
RTF: yes, especially for the massage

Thank again to bro accord JDM for this great recommendation!

kuching
20-12-2005, 02:08 PM
yoyoyo to all bro

Looks like im slow agn lah u huys hv tried her and i yet to have her contact
bro accordam pls pm me for her ccontact tks

kuching
20-12-2005, 02:11 PM
I don't denie her massage is good but FJ so so

Race: PRC, Szechuan
Looks: 7/10
Boobs:32B
Massage Skill: 9/10 (damn very good)
BJ: No
FJ : 5/10
Total Damage: $100 (Massage + FJ) +$10 room
Total Duration:1 hr
RTF:not for FJ but massage

wah bro Cabstar u faster than me agn hahahaha ....any bro accordadm pls pm
be waitin

Accord_JDM
20-12-2005, 03:10 PM
wah...
no wonder she kept telling me she so busy until no time for me to RTF...
u guys are good man...

anyway, i will try to up your pts if u have post your FR here...
but too many pple so i can only up one bro a day....

sunzi
21-12-2005, 10:20 AM
thks bro accord_JDM for the recommendation :D tried Shiqi yesterday, immediately after bro accord_JDM gave me the contact no. Not really my cup of tea although she is friendly and possess gd attitude. Below is my rating

Race: PRC
Looks: 5
Massage Skill: 7
HJ : 7

Most likely will not RTF

Accord_JDM
23-12-2005, 04:22 PM
hope to see more of her FRs... either gd or bad here...
cos i had given to more than 20 bros already...:D

duke
28-12-2005, 10:16 AM
hope to see more of her FRs... either gd or bad here...
cos i had given to more than 20 bros already...:D

Was interested in trying out Happy from another thread but just couldn't get thru her handphone, so try calling Bro Accord_JDM contact, Bingo at 1st call.

So arrange to meet her at usual operation ground. As I was expecting a MILF cos some bros here have mentioned she kind of below expectation in the look department. But was plasently suprise with her looks, not too bad lah especially with her long hair (me love girls with long hair). But when she smile must give discount liao cos she have stained teeth.

Anyway she told me to go take a bath and when fish she rub me dry. Got me do lie face down. and began her massage. Not bad some more got strenght after a while she said that not comfortable massaging in her jeans and she took them off. While she was standing infront of me massaging me neck my hands went on auto roam not bad no resistance but when i reach her panties !!! dammed Padded so me retreated from the groin area and she started laughing.

Anyway after abt 1/2 and hour of massaging she ask if I'm ready to shoot areoplane and I was only too happy to comply, so she when into the bathroom wash her hands and came out with her hands all foamy, with slow strokes along the shaft and another hand around the the head she brought me to heaven, me started to play with her boobs and when i tried to unclasp her bra she stopped me, but too slow i still managed to unclasped it. And when her bra was off I know why she tried to stopped me cos she have saggy breast but it was stiil fun sqeeuzing her breast while she worked on me dick. Anyway with her great work on my dick I was cumming like no tomorrow. I felt my sperm hitting my belly and chest while she continue to massaging my dick. Afterthat she took a towel and clean me up. Then the recept call to tell me time is up so, me bath, pay and and we left together.

Overall Value for money........ RTF..... U BET!!!:D

aniceguy
28-12-2005, 01:08 PM
sorry...
missed out some words...

Hi

can you PM me her number? Like to try it out

thanks

enrique8
28-12-2005, 02:11 PM
tried shiqi last wk, look wise ok... but massage not my type... cos i prefer hard massage.....

but overall still ok n thanks for number by 1 of the bro here.... thanks a lot...

hanky_panky
02-01-2006, 01:06 AM
Was interested in trying out Happy from another thread but just couldn't get thru her handphone, so try calling Bro Accord_JDM contact, Bingo at 1st call.

bro, you're so lucky.....

called her a few times but can't get the time I wanted......

so till now still not able to try her....:(

conman99
03-01-2006, 02:13 AM
yo any bro can help seah,, guess i don have enough points here to ask threadstarter for shiqi contact,, but realli hope to try shiqi skill.. any kind souls here can up my points ( actualli did post FR b4.. but mayb english not good enough, didnt get up points :P) thnks

mlloh
03-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Thanks to bro Accord_JDM 's contact. Arrange seesion with her yesterday. Looks wise a bit plain jane. Friendly and chatty. Bath and wipe dry for me. Start the massage. It would be better if she uses little oil so that massage is smoother and less painful. She really got strength. On and off she would be asking whether strength enough or not. Quite pro in this aspect.
turn over offer menu. take up the fj. Fj was sop. few positions and unload.Not much chemistry. Bros who want fj please bring your own cd coz she doesn't bring. Bros who want to try her have about 4- 7 days left if she doesn't have any more extension.
Up bro Accord_JDM for his lobang.thanks again.

Looks: 5.5 typical like those at lor 14
body : 5.5
boobs : 5 ( A cup , but look like B cup with bra.)
massage : 7
bj: nil
frenching : nil
fj: 5

Accord_JDM
09-01-2006, 09:29 AM
To all the bros whom i had given her hp no to...
pls be informed that she had lost her current hp...

If u are interested to revisit her again, u can pm me for her new no...
also for your info, she is going home very soon after her case with SIR was cleared (some bros know wat is going on so i shall not say more...) and most likely will not be coming back in future...
hence to those bros who wanna try her, kindly do so asap before she goes home before CNY...

duky
12-01-2006, 06:11 PM
hi bro Accord_JDM ,
interested in the massage.
can PM me the contact no.
thanks a million.

dementorz
13-01-2006, 07:45 AM
tried her some time ago but cant post FR as pc down.
to make it short,
massage was ok for me, very shiok.
opted for fj as the massage kinda of turn me on.
quite gf feeling when bonking her
she very accomodating also.

overall, a good bonk with a refreshing massage.
best, dun feel tired after the bonking...

THANKS A MILLION to bro Accord_JDM
you the man !!!

j117
14-01-2006, 01:22 AM
To all the bros whom i had given her hp no to...
pls be informed that she had lost her current hp...

If u are interested to revisit her again, u can pm me for her new no...
also for your info, she is going home very soon after her case with SIR was cleared (some bros know wat is going on so i shall not say more...) and most likely will not be coming back in future...
hence to those bros who wanna try her, kindly do so asap before she goes home before CNY...

Hi bro accord,
sounds good, can pm me her contact to me..... my email: [email protected]

Thank U, JJ

Accord_JDM
16-01-2006, 06:06 PM
*IMPORTANT NEWS!!!*

To those bros who had tried her and having her old contact no, kindly take note that ShiQi had lost her handphone and now she had taken up a new contact no.

For those who had her old number, just do the following addition/subtraction to the old number, u will get her new number...

1st number : -1
2nd number : -6
3rd number : +3
4th number : +2
5th number : +3
6th number : -2
7th number : 0
8th number : +4
Results : 8**8***6

Cheers!!!

mayday
07-02-2006, 11:22 PM
just a quik fr.

face: 7 (for her age)
attitude: 9 (very customer orientated)
massage: 6 (she said she had some probs with her thumb thus not so gd)
HJ: 7 (no rush)
FJ: din try.
Overall: 7
RTF: maybe after she recovers.

Bobbyman
08-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Bro....she accept non-chinese bro or not?....susahla ini macam...Cheers...

Accord_JDM
08-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Bro....she accept non-chinese bro or not?....susahla ini macam...Cheers...

sad to say she don't know how to communicate in english.... bascially she don't know english...

however she taking up english course recently so hopefully she willing to serve non-chinese speaking clients...

she is a nice lady who is customer orientated and not $ face so bros who has her no pls take good care of her...