PDA

View Full Version : where ???

takuyazzz
23-12-2001, 07:59 PM
where is this place keong saik u guys are talking abt?? i noe it's in chinatown, but where exactly?? near where ??

atotheizzo
24-12-2001, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by takuyazzz
where is this place keong saik u guys are talking abt?? i noe it's in chinatown, but where exactly?? near where ??

U`ll be confuse :confused: if i or the other bros wud direct u.
it`s 1 of those lanes.
either u go to the online street directory n look for urself or take the MRT to Outram n take a cab there.its cheaper from Outram n i dun think it`s more than $3.00.
i usually take a cab to a place i dun noe the 1st time n i`ll find out how to take a bus to a place later on.

sammyboyfor
24-12-2001, 10:52 AM
Why can't you do what most normal people would do and just pick up a copy of the street directory.

It's even on the net if you find the hard copy a bit too heavy for you.

Rainman
24-12-2001, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by sammyboyfor
Why can't you do what most normal people would do and just pick up a copy of the street directory.

It's even on the net if you find the hard copy a bit too heavy for you.

???Ho Ho Ho... Sammyboy also mellow down during this Christmas season.... Normally, u will tell him off yeh...

But this guy need to be f..... if he is a Singaporean and don't know where is KS Street... Are u?????

Anyway. thought with all the re-development... Nothing much is happening there?? When I when the last time, only notice alot of pubs and a hotel... Are they still operating there???

takuyazzz
25-12-2001, 07:08 PM
first of all, apologies if i had asked the wrong qn..but i've been the the place with the help of a street dir, but there din seem to be much happening there...can someone enlighten me on this ??

atotheizzo
25-12-2001, 07:30 PM
first of all, apologies if i had asked the wrong qn..but i've been the the place with the help of a street dir, but there din seem to be much happening there...can someone enlighten me on this ??

no need to sorry, u did`nt asked the wrong questions.
u asked either a stupid or kiddy questions.
or u r just plain lazy.
u can enlighten urself with more reading.
the forum here explains everything,well almost.
the KS forum has bro talking abt June not wurking lah, Development lah.......
so go n read n assume.

evo3
08-01-2002, 02:35 AM

ok, do you know where is Pearl Ctr, just directly opposite, all u need to do is to cross the road. do u remember last time there is a theatre call Orential theatre. Or u can either go by South bridge rd and it depend where u coming from. If u r coming from geylang then u will pass by maxwell food court and there r 2 rd in front of you, one is to tanjong pagar and the other is neil rd. U hv to take neil rd and if u r driving keep to your right and u can see the rd name call " Bukit Pasoh Road" (pls note is before the cross junction).
I will elabrote more on this cross junction so u will know the way better. ok, if u keep right u will see Bukit Pasoh Rd and further down the cross junction right hand side will go to General Hospital, to your left side will bring you to ECP(marina south), if u go straight will goes to Jln Bukit merah. I think by now u shld know where is the Keong Siak St. I am familar with this place because last time I use to call PRO there and also live only a few st away from there that is behind the old HDB (last time Maxwell market);)

atotheizzo
09-01-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by dicky
u really have the time to detail him man!! cool:D

dats wat bro r for.he he

Rainman
09-01-2002, 02:35 PM
Its not that lah, sometime, we must not spoon feed them too much. otherwise, someone will along and ask where is GL..

Originally posted by atotheizzo

dats wat bro r for.he he

evo3
10-01-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by dicky
u really have the time to detail him man!! cool:D
Hi Dicky,
It's ok after all everyone in this forum r brothers, who knows next time I need some direction from u brothers rite. So, since I know thw way well, I dont mind directing the others who do not know. But I hope the brother who ask for direction by now shld know where is KS liao.
If u still not sure then maybe I will try to help u again.

lonestar
20-01-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
Its not that lah, sometime, we must not spoon feed them too much. otherwise, someone will along and ask where is GL..

who ever going to ask where is gl is going to get f__k by all the brudders here man.

hollyboy123
15-01-2009, 07:10 PM

This place almost dead now. 8 years I made a discovery to this place.