PDA

View Full Version : Keong Saik June/Siew Mun/Zhen Zhen

Pages : [1] 2

anfield2468
24-07-2006, 10:48 AM
Hi all,

I wanted to start this thread for $30, dedicated to 3 of the best - June/Siew Mun/Zhen Zhen.

I have always have June and she is fantastic for her BJ and she is definitely one of the best maintained body in KS. Friday night, for the first time, I tried Siew Mun and what a nice experience! She has a pair of nice boobs and good for grabbing :P She blew me till I cannot tahan and he shouted, "please blow me till I cum!" and she increased her speed and I finally exploded in her mouth - I was quite surprised! She continued to blow until I delivered the last drop! Awesome! I will definitely return for her CIM!

Have not try Zhen Zhen, but heard she is not as slim as June and Siew Mum! Hope all bros here who are fans of the 3 gems can post and share experience here!

Cheers!

powerguy
25-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi all,

I wanted to start this thread for $30, dedicated to 3 of the best - June/Siew Mun/Zhen Zhen.

I have always have June and she is fantastic for her BJ and she is definitely one of the best maintained body in KS. Friday night, for the first time, I tried Siew Mun and what a nice experience! She has a pair of nice boobs and good for grabbing :P She blew me till I cannot tahan and he shouted, "please blow me till I cum!" and she increased her speed and I finally exploded in her mouth - I was quite surprised! She continued to blow until I delivered the last drop! Awesome! I will definitely return for her CIM!

Have not try Zhen Zhen, but heard she is not as slim as June and Siew Mum! Hope all bros here who are fans of the 3 gems can post and share experience here!

Cheers!

agree! june is the best ever S$30.... miss her skill & willing to follow what u wan to do...

zhen zhen & siew mun not yet... hopefully will try it one day!

BIGFIGHTER
25-07-2006, 06:20 PM
agree! june is the best ever S$30.... miss her skill & willing to follow what u wan to do...

zhen zhen & siew mun not yet... hopefully will try it one day!

Agreed June is the best for S$30
Tried her many time

Like to try Siew Mun for her CIM

TKS

BIGFIGHTER
26-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Agreed June is the best for S$30
Tried her many time

Like to try Siew Mun for her CIM

TKS

Tried Siew Mun tdy afternoon
But, Still June is the best

Malaysian Datuk
27-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Bros looking for cat30 service can try Lingzi (if she's still around).....there's was a thread dedicated to her last time......

Gold Finger
28-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Bro, Lingzhi still around. Just tried her couple of weeks ago. Zhen Zhen is not bad too, pretty good AR too but she don't talk much and expression during FJ as if loudspeaker turned off.

Manofwar
29-07-2006, 08:45 AM
where is keong siak street?

Malaysian Datuk
29-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Bro, Lingzhi still around. Just tried her couple of weeks ago. Zhen Zhen is not bad too, pretty good AR too but she don't talk much and expression during FJ as if loudspeaker turned off.ZZ's expression during FJ like virgin kena rape very pain like that (knn my dick is not THAT big) it borders on the comical.....but she got big round nice tits though.....and her nipple sucking also 'unique':D

Dayview2004
29-07-2006, 04:33 PM
bro i am new to KS. Which house shall I go to.

starman
29-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Bro, Lingzhi still around. Just tried her couple of weeks ago. Zhen Zhen is not bad too, pretty good AR too but she don't talk much and expression during FJ as if loudspeaker turned off.

Regards to June/Siew Mun/Zhen Zhen or Lingzhi i will like to find out how old are there? r this gals MILF? Ive never try out gals from Keong Saik will definitely check it out once of this days........hopefully the first gals i bonk in KS will be a memorable one:D

Pork
30-07-2006, 12:42 PM
what time do they normally go back?
i know lingzhi called me once at 8pm. what about siew mun/june? which house number?

starman
01-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Siew Mum.... uses condom... but you will not notice it..

She is very skillful and gives you a 69 automatically while she gives you a solid bbbbJ...

it is too good that you won't notice later that she uses a condom... and when you think you have CIM.... hahaha, she uses alot of toilet paper to pretend to clean you up but actually, the condom is inside....

Still, the experience is indeed wonderful... thumbs up..

Bro which house to look for Siew Mun? care to share how old is she? damage issit $30 juz for BJ?

Manofwar
02-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi all Bro may i knw where is Ks located?

Gold Finger
03-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Bro, KS is Keong Siak Street...now you can find road directory

kindnfriendly26
03-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Hi
I lost my virgin in KS during army days (in 1989). Now KS is very deserted. Missed my cheonging in KS...
:( :(

starman
03-08-2006, 09:15 PM
yes, siow mum is $30. She is a lau chio with very nice breast... I just have bj because the bj was very very good.. so CIM lah... didn't proceed to fj.. hahaha

enjoy..[/QUOTE]

Bro u have bj then CIM with condom? or bbbj then CIM? I heard she's in her forties any solid gals in her 30s? Thks

psa2lee
04-08-2006, 01:52 AM
yes, siow mum is $30. She is a lau chio with very nice breast... I just have bj because the bj was very very good.. so CIM lah... didn't proceed to fj.. hahaha

enjoy..

Bro u have bj then CIM with condom? or bbbj then CIM? I heard she's in her forties any solid gals in her 30s? Thks[/QUOTE]

Bro where can i find them

psa2lee
04-08-2006, 01:54 AM
bro where can i find them:cool:

at2503
04-08-2006, 02:30 AM
KS is at Chinatown area

psa2lee
05-08-2006, 03:06 AM
have not try there before.is cheap for $30 nice bj
:p

elderbro
08-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Hi bros, just to recommend 2 cat 50 ladies worth a try.

The 1st one is Man Li. Though she is abit plump, she's got a cute and adorable rounded face. BBBJ is good with nice suction and allows she allows to be painted. Sound effect is real great and she is quite tight. My overall ratings for her:

Looks: 6.0/10 (One man's meat is another man's poison)
Body: 5.5/10
Boobs: 6.0/10 (should be cup B and not sagging)
Skin: Smooth
Complexion: Fair
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (nice suction. If she goes longer, can lead to CIM. To me, her BBBJ is slightly better then June's cos' June's BBBJ, though is deep but lacks the suction power)
CIM: Yes but with cap
Catbath: 6.0/10 (quite wet)
Fingering: Yes
Paint job (pussy licking): Yes. Nice pussy though not shaven.
Attitude: 7.0/10 (she is quite quiet but will converse with you nicely once conversation was struck up)

Another cat 50 WL is Mei Na.

Looks: 6.0/10 (she's got a typical ah lian auntie/housewife look)
Body: 6.0/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 (should be cup C but juz abit sagging)
Complexion: slightly tan
BBBJ: 6.0/10 (quick, smooth but not deep enough)
CIM: don't know, never ask and never try.
Catbath: 7.5.0/10 (very wet and she basically licks almost your whole body, both your ears and neck and back except below your knee level. Very hardworking)
Fingering: never try.
Pussy: Very very nice pussy and cleanly shaven, smooth without a single strend of hair. And the funny thing is that she is so nicely shaven and so smooth down there that it doesn't seems like it's shaven. Seems more like she is naturally borned without hair down there. Is there any such cases?:rolleyes:
Paint job (pussy licking): Don't think can cos' before u do so, she quickly apply KY liao. Maybe next time ask her don't put KY first. Maybe u guys try liao can let me know?:)
Attitude: 7.0/10 (very friendly)

Hoe you bros who are keen in cheonging at KS do give these 2 ladies a try and put up an FR. Thanks bro. Cheers!

firefox
09-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Siew Mum.... uses condom... but you will not notice it..

She is very skillful and gives you a 69 automatically while she gives you a solid bbbbJ...

Still, the experience is indeed wonderful... thumbs up..

yesterday, went to hse 2 to look for siew mun, waited for abt 1/2 hr.

she has very fair skin, nice boobs & very hairy bush:eek: ..(abit turn off cos I prefer very little or no hair)

she lick my 2 nipples for a while before going south. it true that she uses a condom, just that she do it very quickly with her mouth, u tot she's doing bbbj. find her bj very rush:( , & with her hairy pussy in my face, have a hard time staying hard. have to think of sky (ex-coco) & tina (leisure) before cumming. after that she chop chop clean up & rush off again. maybe got lots of regulars waiting.

still prefer June...

psa2lee
10-08-2006, 02:53 PM
can i know of all 3 of them june/siew mun/ zhen zhen .who is the best for bj.:confused: is bj fixed in 30 only. thank

owen1
10-08-2006, 05:29 PM
i dunno who is the best
but its 30 per pop...its cheap...so just give all a try

of cos if rumours are believe to be true....gays/trannys gives the best BJ cos they have/or once owned the said equipment.

uplube
11-08-2006, 12:37 AM
HI bros,

something to share. But I must emphasis I actually forgot the name of the WL who served me.

Think she is something like ling ...? Anyway, straight to report.

Was trying to find my way around KS for house 6 or 9. Came across house 8 finally and saw 3 woman seated watching TV. one OKT, one plump and one not bad woman.

What the hack, time for a good release after searching around for the well known houses. But instead, I though why not contribute something rather than following to recommendations, no venture no gain.

So got this better figured WL, Ling. Think she is in her late 30s. Waited for awhile having my cup of tea served. The OKT kept recommending the plump WL but I decline and went for Ling while she takes her apple.

Stripped, wash up. Figure not bad, would say is a 35B, for a petite woman. Of course alittle tummy but can see she is well maintained.

Wow, lying down mirrors!!!! top and side. Wah lan....she BJJ ...so shiok, very good suction, can even hear "churp churp"" Slurp slurp" I almost come after 15 minutes...then she turn 69 and allow fingering her neatly trimmed pussy. But dun allow me to finger further to her ass.

Looking up into the mirror, I almost released..she stopped and say wait...dun hurry. Cannot tahan liao...die die must pump her. Immediately turn her into doggie with the capping done and again did her missionary and finally exploded after at least another 8 minutes !!! Then she help clean me up and say bye bye to me and massaged my bro.

Hmm....not bad.

Can consider to visit again if cannot find the other goodies in future;

Damage: 30
BBBJ - 8/10 (maybe partly also because of the mirror)
AR- alittle
FJ - SOP
Flexibility - 6/10

RTF - ok for another round on a rainy day:)

psa2lee
14-08-2006, 10:10 AM
is there any china girl working there as well.

CKee
14-08-2006, 12:10 PM
HI bros,

something to share. But I must emphasis I actually forgot the name of the WL who served me.

Think she is something like ling ...? Anyway, straight to report.

RTF - ok for another round on a rainy day:)

Just tried Mabel last Fri. According to some bros here, she is supposed to go raw?? Did BBBJ and IMO, LingZhi's better. Unlike LingZhi, Mable would not push for you to eat. Doesn't allow anal too.

2 down and on my "Keong Saik to bonk list" now includes Siew Mun/June/Gou Yen and Ah Choo.

Fitman
16-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Actually, all the WLs there are almost the same except a few: siew mun, june and maybe a few more... It depends on luck also.. I had once went to KS in the afternoon thinking that all this WLs are 'fresh' ... ( first time going there in the noon )..!
However, was disappointed to see little WLs around... was intro to this WL ( can't remember the name )... and had the worst experience since going there ... better not elaborate... :rolleyes:

nice2gal
18-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Few days ago I had Siew Mun for lunch. It's true that she does not have a great face to shout about. But her figure is slim and her cunt is juicy.

She sucks at our nipple very hard...gets me very excited. Then she turn around for a 69. Very juicy cunt. Sucked for a while and she sucked me really deep. After a while, I think she was feeling tired cos I can feel that she uses her hands to pump my gun when her mouth is still sucking. WTF....not good man. Then I finally CIM.

Overall feeling is so so. Don't think I'll ever visit her again.

Me Siam Bu
19-08-2006, 03:36 AM
wow didnt know that keong saik still got all this must go see see one day ha ha

uplube
20-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Just tried Mabel last Fri. According to some bros here, she is supposed to go raw?? Did BBBJ and IMO, LingZhi's better. Unlike LingZhi, Mable would not push for you to eat. Doesn't allow anal too.

2 down and on my "Keong Saik to bonk list" now includes Siew Mun/June/Gou Yen and Ah Choo.

Hi bro,

She is definitely not LingZhi. This WL did no push for me to eat. Service quite ok la.

Mabel which house she station at? Intro leh.:)

psa2lee
05-09-2006, 07:33 PM
bro went there to find siew mun to try her since bro here give good remark about her. but went there cant find her lar.can advise me where is the actully house no.what time normlly she work. thank:confused:

psa2lee
05-09-2006, 07:34 PM
bro went there to find siew mun to try her since bro here give good remark about her bj. but went there cant find her lar.can advise me where is the actully house no.what time normlly she work. thank:confused:

CKee
05-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Hi bro,

She is definitely not LingZhi. This WL did no push for me to eat. Service quite ok la.

Mabel which house she station at? Intro leh.:)

Go to Hse 6A and the okt will call for Mabel.

psa2lee
08-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Go to Hse 6A and the okt will call for Mabel.
ok thank bro. will be going there on my next off day.:)

ducatistrada
11-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Day OFF, nothing to do but was already outside somewhere near Bugis area. Looking at the time now, its 12+. Its a damn hot afternoon, seeing the posts here, it seems to be a good timing to venture Keong Saik !

Oh yes..the moment i reached Keong Saik, i was very disturbed by the number of coffeeshops & office people sitting there ! Plus the coffeeshop places the seats soooooo near to the houses !

Worst part is, everyone who works there, eats there will know what these houses with pinkie number in it is for ! So how ? Siao liao....sat down have a drink 1st, wait till the crowd clears and i dash up to 6A, HomeGround of Siew Mum.

True enuff, okt gives me a cold towel, perhaps is b'cos of warm weather. Hot towel might be for night time only ? And i waited in the room waiting..."Knock Knock" Here comes Siew Mum.

Face so so only, body so so only but the skin is fair ! very fair and smooth. Inverted nipples ? Seen from previous post 1 of our samster bro wanna make it come out, i guess shld be easy bah...it protude out after a while of foreplay.

Her bj is very good. But she uses CD in full view. Not sure y some bros says she do BBbj & cited she changes to 69 to block ur view when putting on CD. Anyway she puts on the CD using her mouth easily and suck the balls.

Oh yes...her nipple sucking skills is hard ! Dats something i like too. I managed to pass by the 1st Stage of BJ & entered 2nd Stage of FJ. Her FJ is poor...not much audio plus like a dead fish.

Damage is the same $30.
RTF ? No Thanks, maybe try June.

For those bros who have trouble finding the place, or those tat will want to remember it again...here is it !

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ksod8.jpg

rookster
25-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Bros, can anyone recommend a Cat30 who is plump and meaty, but will not make you eat her CB? All I want are just BJ and FJ....

Also, are there any free parking places near KS?

Thanks!

marct
28-09-2006, 10:24 PM
Tried Zhen zhen

Whichever bro gave her 6 for looks probably very chim chai.
Her complexion is very rough and she attempted (without suceess) to cover up with layer of powder.

Was actually quite conversant....talked about old days when customers were more plentiful.

Initially thought she was over-rated on boob size as she worn a simple t-shirt
But when she took the shirt off....wow.....big sia 36D....bigger than Siew Man
Very soft......

standard...washup, assrim, then fuck.....she did abit of wincing, like virgin kanna fucked...but got some sound...not soundless like bros said.

RTF...not likely

sta1100
29-09-2006, 06:48 AM
Bros, can anyone recommend a Cat30 who is plump and meaty, but will not make you eat her CB? All I want are just BJ and FJ....

Also, are there any free parking places near KS?

Thanks!

Can try Ah Jue she located next to hotel 81 is upstair, can't recall the unit number.

psa2lee
29-09-2006, 09:38 AM
bro i`m going down later to try them.can i know june/siew mun/zhen zhen whose the younger.btw do they bath u first before doing bj.thank bro who reply

plunger
29-09-2006, 09:49 AM
There is no bathing facility. just a WC area for you to wash and pee.

HOWITZER 155MM
30-09-2006, 03:17 AM
Anyone can verify how tall Zhen Zhen is? Her shape and nationality. Is it true that she is 36D.:D

doomday123
01-10-2006, 04:05 AM
There is no bathing facility. just a WC area for you to wash and pee.

Some of the houses had bathing facility. I usually go to House No. 9 which had bathing facility for the rooms on the 2nd level.

They will usually allocate this room only for customer who called for $70 & above gals.

I am not sure can request for those room or not if getting a $30/$50 gal as I never ask b4. But I think if u are a regular client, it should not be a problem.

marct
01-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Dear Bro Howitzer,

Zhen zhen is malaysian chinese, around 1.6m, not fat and I'm pretty sure she is 36D

U seem like a big boob lover too, any recommendations?

owen1
02-10-2006, 03:55 PM
zhen zhen...hmm...interesting

anyone tried the TN just down the road?
beside the store selling nasi padang.

redsetan
07-10-2006, 01:34 AM
Hey. I walked aroun KS two days ago. i only spot H4 and the back of H9. are the houses in one row next to each other? i wanna find Siew Mun. can advice? thanks

justhorny
07-10-2006, 12:06 PM
Was supposed to go Chinatown to pick up some mooncakes yesterday but having scanning through this thread previosuly, decided to pop by and take a look :p

Went searching for a while and found Keong Saik Road but was at the other end (No. 30+). Walked down and finally saw Hse 6A ...

Went up and ask for June who happened to be sitting on the sofa (1st time to this place so duuno who she is). Paid up and went to room.

Inside, saw a WC and June asked me to ??? (can't hear her properly) so ask her again ... (very paiseh, 1st time in KS, dunno it was meant to wash the birdie)..

Everything was SOP I guessed ... but I think June's body is vey well maintained and looks wise, it suited me .. her BBBJ was also very stimulating ..

Overall, for $30, I think it's worthwhile :)

Here is my ratings :-

Looks : 6.5 (lau chio and suit my taste)
Body : 7 (well maintained while perky nipples)
BBBJ : 8 (must try)
FJ : 6 (ok only, quite accomodating though)

Not sure whether will return there or not ... but if does, will definitely look for her again

kingtree
12-10-2006, 10:27 AM
to all bro. i'm new here.this is my first post after reading all the information before i went up to look for siew mun.yesterday afternoon about 4pm. went to h6A beside hotel 81 coz not much pp walking by hehe:o .coz my first time being there,i went up and see a old aunty ask me looking for who.so i ask for siew mun.(since bro here say her bj is good).so sit at the counter with a towel and a cup of tea.about 20 min go to the room and wait for siew mun.during the 20 min siting outside. seeing the girl up and down like all around 35 to 40 yr old. so actually dont expect siew mun look good just for her bj.

So went she came in the room.Face is normal 5/10 as i expext worse.but her boby is well keep as for her age.white/slim and her hairstyle wow power exploxe so fashion.overall dressing is quite fashion but look at her face can actually know the age range i think close to 40 yr old.

So undress and help me to wash my didi.wow during washing didi,already up for action.so lay on the bed and start the action.she lick hard every part of my body.from nini all the way down to my balls.wow lar the way she suck my balls like hundred years never suck like that.than follow by 69 position held my didi from the top slow motion suck my didi all the way down. wow lar good man.so look up and side of the mirror like 3-D feeling.looking the way she suck with that kind of hair style like a young girl sucking my didi.after bj about i think 10 to 15 min i think she tired ask me can she sit on me so i say ok. switch to cow woman sit on me and pump me hard.after 5 min can take it any more let it out all the way.so help me to clean up and pay at the counter.
lucky to have bro here to post a fourm here so that we wont waste our $ for bad service.anyway hope that bro here can up my point if u like my post.thank

name siew mun
face 5/10
body7/10 can maintain at the age close to 40 is good
bj 9/10 work hard with good service
fj7/10

samster_abt
19-10-2006, 11:35 AM
After reading so many bros FR on June, I eventually tried her yesterday for lunch. Very value for money ;)

Look: 6.5
BBBj: 7.0
Fj: 7.0
Overall: 7.0, considering only paying $30
RTF: Yes, especially when budget is tide.

Thanks to all bros FR, should try the rest of 2, Siew Mun and Zhen Zhen.

coinphone
02-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Hi bros, just to recommend 2 cat 50 ladies worth a try.

Another cat 50 WL is Mei Na.

Attitude: 7.0/10 (very friendly)

Hoe you bros who are keen in cheonging at KS do give these 2 ladies a try and put up an FR. Thanks bro. Cheers!

Hi bro, which house can i look for Mai Na?

ahpong
02-11-2006, 12:13 PM

She is in House 4

2.00AM
14-11-2006, 02:24 AM
Hi, sorry if my question sounds stupid but I'm really confused with the system in KS.

If I want to look for June or Siew Mun, which house should I go to exactly? Please advise. Appreciate your help, thanks!

ahpong
14-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Hi, sorry if my question sounds stupid but I'm really confused with the system in KS.

If I want to look for June or Siew Mun, which house should I go to exactly? Please advise. Appreciate your help, thanks!

You can go to any house, but priority will be given to those who call at their home base, ie 6A Jiak Chuan Rd

ninewins
14-11-2006, 05:58 PM

just tried mei na earlier and boy her bj skills are terrific. her tickling and circling tongue will bring yr dicky sprang to life. u cannot expect much from her looks and body but she got a pair of big boobs with light brown nipples to offset that. she's very serviced orientated with her catbath and even using her boobs to rub my back and ass, thats new to me. the fj was slow and steady without rushing for time. overall a good fuck for $50 which is abt a lau chio prc standard but her eagerness on her service + not rushing for time, i rate her slighty betta from the rest of the cat50.

looks: 5/10
body: 5/10
boobs: 6.5/10
catbath: 7/10
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
rtf: if want to have a good bj

hurricane2004
15-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Hi Bros, Just to share some info for all KS cheongster. Hse 35B is no more in operation. Due to the Licence Operator (Boss) is in poor health & can cannot operate. They hv to stop business. All the WLs such as Amy, Mei Ling, Helen (Short hair), Rose had move over to Hse 8.

Malaysian Datuk
16-11-2006, 12:28 AM
Bells of death knell tolls again for KS.....another nail in the coffin....:(

vulcansg
17-11-2006, 04:22 PM
HI all,
Went to look for Siew Mun just now but she's back home for 1 mth so tried June. Thnk she nt in a good mood, all SOP n rushy.
From start to end only say 3 things, "Wan to urine?" "wash" and "see you". But looking at the amount I pay, cannot complaint much lah. 3o bucks, can feel, get suck and can F***. Maybe will try again if siew mun is not back when i visit next time. BTW, she had a good figure. :)

hohoman
17-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Finally got to find some time to visit the good old days.
Went to house 6A and asked for June.
Proceed into the room as usual, SOP like usual.
1St time try June, so just be patience with everything.
Strip naked and sit on the urinal.After the SOP cleaning up, proceed onto the bed, started the cat bath and so on.
Here my FR:
looks: 4/10
boobs: 5/10
bbbj: 5/10
fj: 3/10:(
RTF: nope

wasn't really what i expected to be, but, its all cheap trill
*think she got moustache which probably turn me off.

plunger
19-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Finally went to ks on tuesday afternoon to bonk june.

I went to 6a which is quite embarassing as many people are eating at the coffee shop just beside the staircase.

she washed my didi and ass for quite sometime, so I expect so action there.

she gave me a quick catbath and gave me ass rimming(my first). then she gave me a bbbj which I almost came, have to stop her there. haha.

She rode me cowgirl for awhile, we changed to missionary and I offloaded there.

for cat30. its really worth it.:)

snakehead
20-11-2006, 01:39 AM
....wasn't really what i expected to be, but, its all cheap trill

he he he he.....there were rumours she was born a "he"........he he he he

bro snakehead

snakehead
20-11-2006, 01:43 AM
....wasn't really what i expected to be, but, its all cheap trill

he he he he.....there were rumours she was born a "he"........he he he he

bro snakehead

keith79
22-11-2006, 03:42 PM
When down to KS yesterday around 4pm

Went to my usual house to my usual gal June

Just to let u know June also do without condom if u r a regular have been fucking her weekly for a yr already

keith79
22-11-2006, 03:51 PM
June is the best Cat30 in KS

hohoman
22-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Yo snakeman Bro,

You can't be kidding me man.
U sure about that she was a born he?

lol
no more hohoman
is the sadsadman now

keith79
23-11-2006, 07:55 AM
June is still the best in KS for Cat 30

Anyone try connie b4

summo76
23-11-2006, 05:28 PM
connie cat100? she been work there for few years already. try her b4. but is about 1 year ago. look is ok but abit old for cat100. she will make u get high fast and put on cd, make u faster come out and paid. ahhahahaa. normally she just take about 30min to service u. some brother like her but some don't. depend on ur taste.

long time never vist KS already. last time alway go to look for coco. since she laeve, i also long time never go. any know who else in cat100? thanks.

Malaysian Datuk
23-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Just to let u know June also do without condom if u r a regular have been fucking her weekly for a yr alreadybro maybe u more yandao than me she likes u....I been 'supporting' her for many years since she was cat50 at old hse19....but never done her raw......:o

Malaysian Datuk
23-11-2006, 07:39 PM
Just to let u know June also do without condom if u r a regular have been fucking her weekly for a yr alreadybro maybe u more yandao than me she likes u....I been 'supporting' her for many years since she was cat50 at old hse19....but never done her raw......:o

Malaysian Datuk
23-11-2006, 07:42 PM

keith79
24-11-2006, 07:49 AM
So Datuk

Is it true I have been her weekly regular. After more than half yr we started to do raw. Maybe i always add on more time.

Malaysian Datuk
24-11-2006, 09:31 PM
So Datuk

Is it true I have been her weekly regular. After more than half yr we started to do raw. Maybe i always add on more time.
Bro, last time when my office nearby......I usually be her 1st customer when she comes in 1-2pm and her last customer at 8-8.30pm. Some days even squeeze in a dinner session....although I seldom add extra session...all these years after she downgraded I still paid her $50 per session. :o

coinphone
26-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Wah, you are so good to her, so she 'give' you anything in return when you visited her?

keith79
27-11-2006, 08:02 AM
Hi

Was down to KS on Sat for my fav June

Saw 2 ladies Yan Ping n Julie Anyone know what their cat and how their service??

vkoolboi
27-11-2006, 09:16 AM
I tried June before. Quite mechanical and nothing really to shout about on her looks. She will suck and lick anus and if you dare, you can french her too.

I found her to be quite loose below but the service is quite professional. For $30, cannot complaint.

ahpong
27-11-2006, 11:12 AM
Hi

Was down to KS on Sat for my fav June

Saw 2 ladies Yan Ping n Julie Anyone know what their cat and how their service??

Are you referring to Yin Peng and Julia?

both are cat30, Yin Peng does not do BJ.

keith79
27-11-2006, 11:40 AM
So is Julia as gd as June, Siew Mun n Zhen Zhen in her bj, do she AR too

Pork
30-11-2006, 01:50 AM
heard leng zhi will be going back to home town from the 15th of dec. just in case some of you might wanna get her before she leaves.

Pork
30-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Just tried zhen zhen at hse6a.

Looks: 4/10
Body: 3/10
BJ: 5/10
AR: 2/10
FJ: 2/10
Boobs: 5/10 (not huge leh)
Nips: 8/10 (these were huge)

Pork
30-11-2006, 07:33 PM

Pork
30-11-2006, 07:35 PM

ViceisNice
22-12-2006, 12:55 PM
May i ask. Whats the minimun age requirement for all these stuff? thanks bros in advance.

jimang
23-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Guys,

I just went there last wk, It so quite nowsaday in KS. The gals there are getting fewer also. So those bros like to bonk there better be hurry coz it left around 10 more shop(more to close b4 CNY) & the gals i think is less than 20... good luck.

Jim.

blopblop
26-12-2006, 07:18 PM
They close too early .... that's why so quiet.

Most close at 9-10pm ...

Anyone know why lah ?

anfield2468
12-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Guys, any new actions? June and Siew Mun still around? Any new chicks?

wat2woopee
12-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Siew Mun seems to be out of action for quite a while, any bros got a update whether shes's back?

blueshorts75
13-01-2007, 02:02 AM
Siew Mun seems to be out of action for quite a while, any bros got a update whether shes's back?

Hi guys... i have never cheong in ks before....tonight was my 1st time...and yup i guess siew mun is back! but i not 100% sure as i ask in mandarin for her name and she say "xiao man". you judge for yourself....

i got cheong in geylang and petain, even desker b4... but i dont even know the price in ks. went up to one of the hse there and request for $80 one...the lady okt tell me only got 30, 50, 70, 100...ask for $70 but was told need to wait. then she ask me got $30 want or not.... pretty horny so say ok lah...

the girl came.... probably mid 40s... shoulder length hair. looks quite decent for her age (6/10), about 1.55m tall, like some mature office lady look... dont know what to expect actually.... prepare for the worst here droop there sag kind of figure...but when she strip...hey...got a pleasant surprise!

kinda excited by her neh neh.... i would say its a upper-b cuppa? with pale pink nipple. bum and tummy abit sag but overall fiproceed to wash and lie on bed.... she start lick my nipple then proceed to bj me...saw the condom in her mouth before she took my bro in..

another surprise...she auto 69 let me see her cb....wow..i was thinking so auto....petain $30 also few can match. bj was quite long...and she attack the head till i almost cum.... then i do her doggie, prone, side and mission...

her attitude very good :) rtf? YES

is this siew mun? her skin quite fair and her right nipple abit inverted...

whether she is or not...i think she is better than 90% of petain $30 WL....anyone need petain recommendations? ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------
wear a condom... so that we can fuck forever

kissclong
13-01-2007, 02:56 AM
Hi guys... i have never cheong in ks before....tonight was my 1st time...and yup i guess siew mun is back! but i not 100% sure as i ask in mandarin for her name and she say "xiao man". you judge for yourself....

i got cheong in geylang and petain, even desker b4... but i dont even know the price in ks. went up to one of the hse there and request for $80 one...the lady okt tell me only got 30, 50, 70, 100...ask for $70 but was told need to wait. then she ask me got $30 want or not.... pretty horny so say ok lah...

the girl came.... probably mid 40s... shoulder length hair. looks quite decent for her age (6/10), about 1.55m tall, like some mature office lady look... dont know what to expect actually.... prepare for the worst here droop there sag kind of figure...but when she strip...hey...got a pleasant surprise!

kinda excited by her neh neh.... i would say its a upper-b cuppa? with pale pink nipple. bum and tummy abit sag but overall fiproceed to wash and lie on bed.... she start lick my nipple then proceed to bj me...saw the condom in her mouth before she took my bro in..

another surprise...she auto 69 let me see her cb....wow..i was thinking so auto....petain $30 also few can match. bj was quite long...and she attack the head till i almost cum.... then i do her doggie, prone, side and mission...

her attitude very good :) rtf? YES

is this siew mun? her skin quite fair and her right nipple abit inverted...

whether she is or not...i think she is better than 90% of petain $30 WL....anyone need petain recommendations? ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------
wear a condom... so that we can fuck forever

How to go there bro if i drive?
What's their opening hours?
Thanks in advance.

blueshorts75
13-01-2007, 12:10 PM
How to go there bro if i drive?
What's their opening hours?
Thanks in advance.

i suppose you mean petain (keng jio kar) ?

- From Lavender street, turn into Jalan Besar (at Eminent plaza), keep right immediately.
- after about 100m or the 1st traffic light, turn right into Pertain Rd
- you will pass by a field/playground on your left, turn left to Flanders Sq (before the row of shop house perpendicular to the road)
- you are there, the action is at the alley infront of the shophouses

think they operate around 12pm to 8+pm. some WL may arive/leave later/earlier... enjoy bonking there while it last! it won't be there for very long i guess. used to be the most secluded of the red light destrict but nowadays, private housings are developing all around that area....banana leg will be gone...just sooner or later...

coinphone
13-01-2007, 11:48 PM
blueshorts75,
Next time ask for their name lah, so that you know which one you have tried before.

So will you be back to KS again to try other gals?

I think kissclong is refering to KS.

kissclong
14-01-2007, 01:59 AM
blueshorts75,
Next time ask for their name lah, so that you know which one you have tried before.

Bro, I'm actually refering to KS ...

Thanks again... :)

blueshorts75
14-01-2007, 12:45 PM
blueshorts75,

I did ask :) always wanna keep a sort of log book or FR for rocking chair days ...haha...but too lazy.

yup, i will be back...before they are all gone....

any recommendation for a very fair skinned lady with reasonable figure, looks and attitude? i dont mind $100. thanx!

blueshorts75
14-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Bro, I'm actually refering to KS ...

Thanks again... :)

oh, its along new bridge rd, abt 300m after the light blue colour chinatown point.

look out to Turn left after smith street. if you miss it, best bet is to u-turn and start over again :)

The brothels are those houses with distinct number signs, eg "8A"...

kissclong
15-01-2007, 03:47 PM
oh, its along new bridge rd, abt 300m after the light blue colour chinatown point.

look out to Turn left after smith street. if you miss it, best bet is to u-turn and start over again :)

The brothels are those houses with distinct number signs, eg "8A"...

Thks bro blueshorts. Will let you know after my trip there. :)

dragon2209
19-01-2007, 01:33 AM
Which house can try Siew Mun?

wat2woopee
19-01-2007, 09:41 AM
blueshorts75;1806303]is this siew mun? her skin quite fair and her right nipple abit inverted...

Yup, very rounded neh neh, fair complexion & pink nipples with 1 invert.

sing4me
19-01-2007, 05:48 PM
hi every bro...
may i know litter information from u all???
i was go to walk whole Keong Saik road...but i can not find any informaiton which all bro posted here...

can let me know some information where to get all the gal which mention here?
or which house in Keong Saik? the Keong Saik road is it one of the road at China town, right?

wish happy bonking...cheer :D

blueshorts75
22-01-2007, 09:05 PM
hi every bro...
may i know litter information from u all???
i was go to walk whole Keong Saik road...but i can not find any informaiton which all bro posted here...

can let me know some information where to get all the gal which mention here?
or which house in Keong Saik? the Keong Saik road is it one of the road at China town, right?

wish happy bonking...cheer :D

bro... as i say before, the "houses" are those with bright unit nos. such as "8A", "4B" etc they can be located upstairs. just walk in a likely unit, if you see some sofa inside or counter of some sort and its not a kopitiam, you are on target. the okt will approach you, dun worry.

anyway, when i say siew mun looks is 6/10, it is for her age group hor (40-45?). will give her body 7.5/10 for her age, boobs 8/10 :)

blueshorts75
22-01-2007, 09:07 PM
bro... as i say before, the "houses" are those with bright unit nos. such as "8A", "4B" etc they can be located upstairs. just walk in a likely unit, if you see some sofa inside or counter of some sort and its not a kopitiam, you are on target. the okt will approach you, dun worry.

anyway, when i say siew mun looks is 6/10, it is for her age group hor (40-45?). will give her body 7.5/10 for her age, boobs 8/10 :)

sorry, forget to mention you can call the girl you want from any house. just tell the okt $30 siewmun will do...

blueshorts75
25-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Just tried june :)

for her age (35-40),
looks: 6/10 abit like indonesian
body: 7.5/10
attitude: 7.5/10

rtf = probably... but think i prefer siewmun for her fairer skin, bigger breast and great attitude

hmm...so far i find the 2 $30 fj in ks much better than the average standard you get in petain. less rush feeling. and the rooms seems cleaner

wls711
25-01-2007, 08:59 PM
hi,all bros
any1 knows Mei Yun ($50) still working anot?

mani thx

haulance
25-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Just tried june :)

for her age (35-40),
looks: 6/10 abit like indonesian
body: 7.5/10
attitude: 7.5/10

rtf = probably... but think i prefer siewmun for her fairer skin, bigger breast and great attitude

hmm...so far i find the 2 $30 fj in ks much better than the average standard you get in petain. less rush feeling. and the rooms seems cleaner

Today is the first time I tried Siew Mun. I have tried June before a few times. I must say Siew Mun has very smooth skin and boobs are big and nice to touch. Service wise, quite similar in lots of aspect. I think I will go for Siew Mun from now on. Just my two cents worth. Cheers

rookster
29-01-2007, 12:10 PM
Which house does SiewMun reside in?

rookster
29-01-2007, 09:19 PM
ok, found out that she is in hse 6A....don't diu me hor :p

plunger
04-02-2007, 09:33 PM
visited ks last week. I wanted to try siew mun for her famous bbbj, but she and zhen zhen is not around, so i chose june again(my 2nd time ON her).

as usual she comes with a cigarette in mouth. we stripped and she washes my ass clean clean.:D

she gave me a very wet dripping saliva bbbj till a almost came, then gave me a slurpy assrim session. I turn her over for doggy before finiishing with missionary.

overall a statisfactory session. she seems very busy, I waited for her to come from a session and after me a chiongster was already waiting for her in the next room.

terra4400
05-02-2007, 12:35 AM
FR on June, KS, visited last week.
Body - lean and well toned. This lady works out, puts a lot of 20somethings to shame. You can bounce a coin off her taut ass. The bush - dense growth but trimmed short. Don't recall seeing armpit hair.
Professionalism - 10/10. She's good at what she does, probably can do it by the numbers in her sleep. No wasted effort. Her talent for the rest of the action is well known. I should highlight that she's big on hygiene. Vigorously washes the client and herself. Gargles with mouthwash before the session.
Acrobatic activity - 10/10. Very accomodating abt getting into different positions.
GFE - 5/10. Meets the standard. It was my first time with her so I didn't get the full intensity of her charm.

Facilities - first impression walking up to the 2nd flr, I thought I'd gone to someone's home by mistake. Someone was knitting in the living room and the other ladies were making dinner at the kitchen. Friendly granny OKT. I got the tea and towel treatment, very charming old world class act. The room is clean, airconditioned, clean bedsheets (pleasing color, not distracting at all), clean floor, + clean bidet. Lots and lots of toilet paper for cleaning up. The ceiling and one wall are mirrored. The overall ambience is pretty good.

RTF: maybe not so soon but every newbie to the SG P4P should try her services at least once. Use the experience as a baseline to compare the service of other WLs in Singapore.
Session - abt 20mins, VFM at $30. Homebase and location are well documented in this forum.

jrbecker99
05-02-2007, 08:09 AM
FR on June, KS, visited last week.
Homebase and location are well documented in this forum.

Bro. last month i went to house 9 which obviously wasnt June's home base to see her. Can you please tell me what is her present home base? 6A?

terra4400
05-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Bro. last month i went to house 9 which obviously wasnt June's home base to see her. Can you please tell me what is her present home base? 6A?

Yes it's 6A. Next to Hotel 81. Walk along KS Rd to TCSS Bar and turn into Jiak Chuan Rd.

wls711
05-02-2007, 08:21 PM
June homebase is 9:)

devilord
06-02-2007, 10:26 PM
sorry guys how is the transaction done ?
cause i'm very interested to visit ks

haruki
07-02-2007, 04:44 PM
tried siew mun today. bj not as good as written, i think again, one man's meat is another man's poison. thou her tits is nice. :P

Looks: 5.0/10
Body: 5.5/10
Boobs: 6.0/10 (should be cup C and sagging)
Complexion: Fair
BBBJ: 5.0/10 (no suction, somtime a bit pain, no hot cold treatment,no ball playing)
CIM: Yes but with cap
Catbath: 6.0/10 (quite wet)
Fingering: Yes
Paint job (pussy licking): NA (didn't try, pussy not shaven)
Attitude: 6.0/10 (she is quiet but very keen in servicing)
Damage: 30

might go back try out june.

coinphone
07-02-2007, 11:43 PM
last thursday (01-02-2007) went to 6A (2nd floor) at 8pm to ask for June, but i know i must wait for a long time, so i take Zhen Zhen instead, she came within few minutes.
This is the 1st time i ask for her, overall she looks present to me.
As usual she wash my dick & ass, later start kissing my nipple, ass and BJ.
I ask her to slow down the BJ as i think cannnot tahan for long, then we go for FJ.

Look: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 6.5/10

Actually i saw another 6A (1st floor) beside Hotel 81, but the 6A (2nd floor, beside the coffeeshop) is the one i always go.

combatakuma
12-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Went to House 6A during lunch time on firday 10/2.Not very difficult to find and not many people although spent some time to make sure the drivers in the cars not lookin then went up the house.
Told e auntie sittin on e sofa that i want Xiao Man and she gave me a towel n cup of warm tea.
15min later..Xiao Man Came,in spagethi n skirt..Nt bad for MILF..i like..
Looks:5.5/10
Figure:7/10
Boobs:About 34B
Complexion: fair
Height about: 1.58
Weight about: 48-50
BJ:8/10

Action starts after the washing of our private parts and she gave mi a catbath.She put e condom in with her mouth i also dunno.Impressive.She is realli gd in it.After that went south to lick my dick..her technique is gd until i had to stop her after about 15 thrusts..Kindda Pasieh..She continue catbaths then BJ me again..then gotta stop her..Cant taihan..while touching her firm breasts..I like..Then Turn her over on bed and suck her breats like a baby..
After that spent the next 10min to fuck her..missionary n doggy then game over.She is quite quiet and gave out some moans only..i first time visit her..also quite quiet..haa..anyway..her service is gd for $30.

RTF:Maybe?Cos office in chinatown..Wonder can get her number or not?
Any bros tried asking?Kindly add my points?Thanks

lyulka
12-02-2007, 03:45 PM
xiao man?

I was reading the thread.

Came up as xiao man, siew mun.

So what's the actual word for it? chinese or cantonese?

snakehead
13-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Keong Siak brothels will take a break from 17-20 Feb for the Lunar New Year. Business resume on the 21st Feb 07.

bro snakehead

gary1307
25-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Anyone knows or ever tried Gou Yen at Keong Saik?

jlah
27-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Hi

Newbie here, hope to try with one of the favourite chinese girls around. Anyone have any mobile contacts of the girls or their house? I like to contact them.

Thank you

hamsterII
02-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Visited House 6A on wednesday. Haven't frequent KS for many many years, the place of changed. So many hotels and pubs now. Anyway, went up the stairs and was greeted by an old lady. Asked for June but was told she went back hometown for 1 month. Asked for Siew Mun instead. Was guided to the room by the old lady immediately. Siew Mun came into the room after the old lady left.

Looks:5.5/10
Figure:8/10 (for her age)
Boobs: 34C (big for her small build body)
Complexion: fair
Height about: 1.56
Weight about: 45
BJ:5/10

Seems like she's in a foul mood that day. No conversations and has a black face. After washing of our private parts, i lay down on the bed and she immediatley licked my nips. In less than 1 minute, she went down south and gave me a blow (she coverered my bro with the CD in her mouth). While blowing, she moved to the 69 position, wanted to gave her a good lashing, but saw that it's too bushy, decided to just finger her abit. Her BJ was too vigorous and with teeth, quite painful. BJ for about 3 minutes and she just asked me to enter her. She just lay there motionless and expressionless. Have to mention that her breasts were great tho.
FJ (missionary) was just SOP, nothing to shout for, pump for 10 mins or so and i came. Didn't even want to change another position because she's just like a dead fish.

RTF : No.

Mercfl2001
03-03-2007, 03:16 AM
same thing here leh, I went look for June, same answer- June went back for one month, and nowadays Siew Mun very bad mood leh. service went from 9 to 1 now.. Dunno Y? yesterday tried her, she give me thatI kiam her money look, face black black, my kaki bros tried her also say like that... Keep out first, wait for june...better man...

SAFINCOS
04-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Oh my Oh My, that place is still alive??? Somewhere Bukit Pasoh right? Wow! When I was 16, was there and lost to the first aunty, ha! Anyway, very good informations here. 6A got June? Ok, I go reccon next week at lunch time. Thank you, guys!

SAFINCOS
04-03-2007, 01:31 AM
Oh my Oh my, that place's still alive? Goodness, lost my virgin there at 16 years old back in 1987. Mannn, this forum's great with so much informations. Okay, 6A right? June? I will reccon next week thence comment about it. Thank you, guys!

snakehead
08-03-2007, 01:58 AM
......and nowadays Siew Mun very bad mood leh. service went from 9 to 1 now.. Dunno Y? ...

Menopause....... old n dry oredi but brudders still insist on fingering her until KY oso becum dry , veri pain hor.
Btw, Siew Mun has been removed from my bonk list many many moons ago liao :D

bro snakehead

hurricane2004
10-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Hi SBF bros,

Could anyone provide any info abt Mei Yee fm 6B. Is she still in KS ?

ducatistrada
11-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Siew Mum breasts are nice, But wat is nice is that when u view the ceiling mirror, it seems like u r fucking a teenage girl !

But i still do not like her fj. I never tried June b4, will wait for her return.

Any bro agree wif my statement ?

Raidster1
13-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Anyone can recommend big breast cat40 there? are they younger?

Thanks

hurricane2004
17-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Hi Bros,

FYI there is no 40D WLs in KS. Rate range fm 30D, 50D, 70D & 100D. If u like big boobs, below is some of the WLs for yr considersation:
30D = Ling Zhi (Hse 4B) & Mary (Hse 9) - both also sagging
50D = Boa Lin (Hse 4) & Jo Yi (Hse 35A)
70D = Mei Nah (Hse 4)
100D = Teng Teng & Connie (Hse 28), Co Co (Hse 4), Jo Jo (Hse 9)

Of all of the above, I consider Teng Teng hv the biggest of them all. But not too sure any one of them hv retire fm the scene this yr. If u want to know which is the most attractive, sorry I am unable to tell. Is yr own waste. Make a little effort to go there, enjoy it n save the Nation.

Raidster1
18-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Thanks Hurricane2004 for the info,

by the way, are cat 30's aged 40's and cat 50's aged 30's? They downgrade according to age?

thanks

6exty9
22-03-2007, 02:07 AM
Hi bros! Have finally registered an account after roaming around.

Yeah I also went to look for June 2 weeks ago and was disappointed that she went back for 1 month. And the others at 6A look too old to me (sorry, that's just me).

Anyone know if she's back? I miss her AR. :D

hurricane2004
24-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Hi Bros,

This 30D is mostly mid 30s or in their 40s. Depends on their popularity, there hv to downgrade themselves to stay alive in their business. For 30D, I consider June n Siew Mun still hv a younger look and figure compare to others with the same rate as them.

Raidster1
25-03-2007, 08:17 PM
thanks hurricane 2004,

I went there after OT lastweek, june is not back yet. reached there before 9pm but siewmun went home already:(

should have gone earlier

6exty9
29-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Went to Hse6A again yesterday and June is STILL not back yet! It's more than a month already... Was damn horny so had to settle for a CAT40 at GL... (I don't favour any others at KS)

snakehead
31-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Anyone knows or ever tried Gou Yen at Keong Saik?

Bro gary1307.....still waiting for your FR :D

bro snakehead

P.S - Gou Yen has gone back for her 1 month break...... unlikely she will return as she has some "medical" problem.

ngmfr
01-04-2007, 10:31 PM
hi all seniors,

i am new here and hve been reading all the FRs that posted abt KS.
few bored today so went to KS wanted to try for all recommended WL.
unlucky for me, all recommended not available so decided to try on a cat50 who recommended by the OL there.

cat50 - Xue Er
body - 6/10 (quite palm but still can see figure when see in mirror)
boob - 6/10 (32/34 B, cant lick on nipple)
BJ - 6/10 (she capped me w/o my notice)
FJ - 6/10 (cowgirl style and at the same time, catbath my nipple)

average rating afterall.
happy bonking.;)

anfield2468
06-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Has June return from Malaysia? I need her to suck my cock hard as rod...!!! :o

Raidster1
06-04-2007, 10:07 PM
June sucks everyones cork. BBBJ

ParaParaSakura
07-04-2007, 01:04 PM
June sucks everyones cork. BBBJ Correction....June sucks everyones cork BBBJ for 30 bucks....no $ no honey :D

Eastpipper
08-04-2007, 02:06 PM
sorry guys how is the transaction done ?
cause i'm very interested to visit ks

transaction done using cash, rep points not accepted.....:D

is this what u want to know?if not please elaborate...

kio kway transaction quite SOP mah, i dunno what u want to know leh

blueshorts75
10-04-2007, 09:01 PM
after my earlier siewmun and june field report, i was impressed by their value for $$ and went to ks afew weeks ago to ask for a $100 girl... i forget the name of the girl (teng teng???) but she is quite plump. she is probably in late 20's and her attitude was good but i am just disappointed at ther looks and figure. i was expecting the top-of-the-line to be closer to geylang 150 category? she's the only $100 ks girl i tried but i am afraid to try more unless bro here got good recommendation.... will promise a field report :)

so got any $30/50/70/100 girl in ks with fair skin + slim figure?

Ronljs
10-04-2007, 10:39 PM
You can try Mei Na Cat 50. She is good. BBBJ, whole body cat bath, can try various position, and most importantly very accomodating to your special request.

coinphone
12-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Just tried June after work.
Today no need to wait, she came 5 min after the call.

As usual, she's good...

hurricane2004
14-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Hi Bro Blueshorts75, rgds to those WLs - $100 in KS n those $150 in GL - Definitively those at GL is much younger n better in shape. Even those freelance China lady hv a better figure. But on the other hand, KS hv a better svc, better security. Maybe because those WLs in KS in only abt 10 n less business nowaday, so they do not rush u. The OKT will not knock at yr door if excced the time.

kissclong
17-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Whose CIM is better in KS?
I love CIM or CIF... :D

hurricane2004
21-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Hi Bros kissclong, I don't know those hv the better for CIM. But fyi, Hse 9's Ooi Wah, she is in her 40s. She does CIM and also bare FJ. It costs 30D only.

keith79
22-04-2007, 01:41 AM
Hi is the Ooi Wah who do bare fj fat or slim can have her fr

coinphone
24-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Just went to House 6A to look for gal, all were busy, June & Xiao Man.

All the cat 30 gals were busy and was about to leaves when Zhen Zhen is available. Must say her skill is good for a $30 deal.

kissclong
26-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Hi Bros kissclong, I don't know those hv the better for CIM. But fyi, Hse 9's Ooi Wah, she is in her 40s. She does CIM and also bare FJ. It costs 30D only.

RAW is WAR Bro hurricane...

Enjoy while we can... :)

Phantom 911
27-04-2007, 08:09 PM

Ooi Way, what does she look like?

hurricane2004
28-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi Bros, Sorry I am not able to describe how she look like. But she has a mature anutie lady look. Go into Hse 9, ask the OKT for Ooi Wah, she will tell you. Better if you pay 30 bucks n find out more yourself. Ha.... Ha...

snakehead
28-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi is the Ooi Wah who do bare fj fat or slim can have her fr

Bakchai..... typical auntie look n figure tat you see in the market..... she is early 50's and she will dim the lights low low until after the show :D

bro snakehead

godeye_2k3
29-04-2007, 12:13 AM
-- My humble FR for Xiao Man right after today's session --

Look: 6*/10 (Pass 5 due to her maintanence against aging)
Skin: 8*/10 - Really fair, puts shame on many 20+ gals.
Body: 7/10 - Just nice.
BJ: 7.5/10 - Just professional.
FJ: 4/10

I was expecting her professional skills yet really disappointed with her coldness and attitude with pure service only...

Case 1:
--- I moved already, now it's your turn, so just come and lay on me. Move!
(Sex becomes a well documented process with faireness meh?)

Case 2:
--- What? You still want me to ride on you? I moved already leh!
(What I want her to do is just sit on top and I take the move)

Case 3:
--- Aiyo, why it takes so long to eject! so ma fan...
(I do understand it takes long time for me 'coz I masturbate a lot, but plz, you are serving me, and you should know that's your job wat!!!)

Case 4:
--- Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah so much so much you are so good give me give me good good
(Yeah right, no pause, no rythm, no articulation.. just plain reading when I am about to eject. Luckily at last my little bro made it, not softened after hearing her plain reading...)

RTF?: mama mi ya. Please forgive me.....I still want to keep my fire and rather save energy for the other professional ladies with nicer attitude....

Phantom 911
29-04-2007, 01:23 AM
Bakchai..... typical auntie look n figure tat you see in the market..... she is early 50's and she will dim the lights low low until after the show :D

bro snakehead

Thanks bros Snakehead and Hurricane 2004 for your useful comments. Have decided to do self-service at home.

Smalley
02-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Hi Brothers

Keong Saik will be history in a few month's time. The operators have received notices to cease business. So go and have a last bonk for the memory.

bigo bigo
02-05-2007, 09:26 AM
-- My humble FR for Xiao Man right after today's session --

Look: 6*/10 (Pass 5 due to her maintanence against aging)
Skin: 8*/10 - Really fair, puts shame on many 20+ gals.
Body: 7/10 - Just nice.
BJ: 7.5/10 - Just professional.
FJ: 4/10

I was expecting her professional skills yet really disappointed with her coldness and attitude with pure service only...

Case 1:
--- I moved already, now it's your turn, so just come and lay on me. Move!
(Sex becomes a well documented process with faireness meh?)

Case 2:
--- What? You still want me to ride on you? I moved already leh!
(What I want her to do is just sit on top and I take the move)

Case 3:
--- Aiyo, why it takes so long to eject! so ma fan...
(I do understand it takes long time for me 'coz I masturbate a lot, but plz, you are serving me, and you should know that's your job wat!!!)

Case 4:
--- Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah so much so much you are so good give me give me good good
(Yeah right, no pause, no rythm, no articulation.. just plain reading when I am about to eject. Luckily at last my little bro made it, not softened after hearing her plain reading...)

RTF?: mama mi ya. Please forgive me.....I still want to keep my fire and rather save energy for the other professional ladies with nicer attitude....

put the money on the table..DIY...take the money back...

kissclong
03-05-2007, 10:37 PM
RTF?: mama mi ya. Please forgive me.....I still want to keep my fire and rather save energy for the other professional ladies with nicer attitude....[/QUOTE]

By the way, what's the Damage?

jrbecker99
04-05-2007, 06:31 AM
Hi Brothers

Keong Saik will be history in a few month's time. The operators have received notices to cease business. So go and have a last bonk for the memory.

Bro

How reliable is your information? Just like Petain for years they were going to be demolished. Very sad day for cheonging if that happens.

Malaysian Datuk
04-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Bro

How reliable is your information? Just like Petain for years they were going to be demolished. Very sad day for cheonging if that happens.

That's faster than expected.....the houses were closing down one by one the last being my favourite house 19......must go down for one final hurray :(

coinphone
05-05-2007, 12:43 AM
Hi Brothers

You sure or not....
Hope not so fast lar.
Cheap & good, where to find..

Smalley
06-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Confirmed. Two ladies I patronised for many years and from two different houses told me the same news and gave me their handphone numbers to contact them after their resettlements. They were considering either Geylang or Petain

rookster
07-05-2007, 02:42 PM
What are the remaining houses that are still providing services?

After the resettlement, will there still be Cat30s?

rookster
07-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Looks like Siew Man's attitude is getting bad these days :cool:

kissclong
10-05-2007, 03:26 PM
After the resettlement, will there still be Cat30s?

Maybe
got
some
opening
special:)

coinphone
10-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Went to visit Zhen Zhen last night at 6A 2nd floor.

There was a table from the coffee shop in front of the entrance and the staffs were looking at my direction.
I waited for awhile then rush to the entrance.

She came within few minutes.
She suck for me and then changed pattern to 69 and i ask her to slow down as i may cum anytime, haha...
then to FJ.

Ask her about the closing, she refer to the dying due to no bussine. She did not mention within few months have to shut down.

littlesyt
15-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Went to visit Zhen Zhen last night at 6A 2nd floor.

There was a table from the coffee shop in front of the entrance and the staffs were looking at my direction.
I waited for awhile then rush to the entrance.

She came within few minutes.
She suck for me and then changed pattern to 69 and i ask her to slow down as i may cum anytime, haha...
then to FJ.

Ask her about the closing, she refer to the dying due to no bussine. She did not mention within few months have to shut down.

So no one really knows when is the deadline is it?:confused:

hurricane2004
16-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Hi Bros littlesyt, It is cfm that KS business will be stop by Oct/Nov 2007, so hurry go to visit them. In 50yrs time, it will be history. So u will be proud of yourself that u contribute to this history. Ha.......Ha.....

rookster
23-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Finally tried Siew Mun last saturday. FR is similar to those which other bros had posted. She was very quiet and didn't talk much at all. Just asked me if it was my first time there and was it by recommendation.

I got a long BJ from her, followed by a short lived FJ which she sat on me and I quickly asked her to change to missionary when I was about to cum which didn't last very long either. I didn't receive AR from her leh :confused:

Once finished, she quickly went to wash herself and got dressed. Just wondering, am I allowed to spend more time in the room washing myself even if she goes out first?

littlesyt
23-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Just wondering, am I allowed to spend more time in the room washing myself even if she goes out first?

Just a piece of advise, try not to stay alone in the room for too long, they wont like it. The room and bed are like their bowl of rice you know.

Just my 2 cents tot.

rookster
24-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Bro, of course lah, I was talking about only 5 minutes or so....just to have a more thorough wash on my birdie :D

mika14
31-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Hi,

Anyone knows when will June come back?

Thanks!

Raidster1
03-06-2007, 01:51 PM
tried siew mun a couple of weeks back. she is quite until we chat about the possible move in the future. we chatted a while, she say maybe going to petain or geylang. she prefers petain.

gave me a good bj(almost cum), she turn and gave me a 69 position, dunno why but i could help but to lick her pussy, no smell and seems sweet?

she gave me a cat bath and then changed to her lying down and I worked on her breasts as her breathing deepens(she seems to enjoy it). tried to go down to her pussy again but just managed to finger her. my didi softened so she came to arouse me again...

did her missionary til I cummed. she washed, i washed and she said bye before leaving me to dress up.

qutie a good experience.

rookster
04-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Raidster1, so she got out and left you inside the room alone to clean yourself?

Raidster1
04-06-2007, 09:19 PM
she left after saying goodbye. looks like she ave another appointment waiting. the women boss of the house gave me a towel after I came out asking if I am hurrying home, I just smile and say ya...

rookster
07-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Ya, she also kept asking me if I want to drink anything. Is it their common practice to keep the customers around after business? :D

Malaysian Datuk
08-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Ya, she also kept asking me if I want to drink anything. Is it their common practice to keep the customers around after business? :D
Part and parcel of old school style of service......i used to spend many a afternoons whiling away the time at my favourite hosues 9 or 19 :D

khoon1
12-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Part and parcel of old school style of service......i used to spend many a afternoons whiling away the time at my favourite hosues 9 or 19 :D

Hey datuk , Believe june never come back liao , she left before chinese new year . it's 4 mths before . :o , any good gem between?

rookster
13-06-2007, 08:54 PM
June no longer there? Thought of bonking her soon...

ahpong
18-06-2007, 09:19 AM
June no longer there? Thought of bonking her soon...

June came back liao. Saw her last Monday.

coinphone
18-06-2007, 09:42 PM
Just tried Zhen Zhen at 6A, the one beside Hotel 81.
The room have air-con, but not cooling, maybe spoil. Anyway have wall fan, it's still ok.
I dont mind, just go there and have a good BJ & FJ.

littlesyt
19-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Just tried Zhen Zhen at 6A, the one beside Hotel 81.
The room have air-con, but not cooling, maybe spoil. Anyway have wall fan, it's still ok.
I dont mind, just go there and have a good BJ & FJ.

Maybe you can put some good FR here? :)

kanpuah
19-06-2007, 05:23 PM

Brother may I know the hse no she is working at? Tks in advance.

sibehhengheng
19-06-2007, 07:24 PM

She don't work regularly nowadays. The last see her at H19.

ahpong
20-06-2007, 05:26 PM

her home base is H6A, the one next to hotel 81

khoon1
22-06-2007, 07:40 AM

June came back lor? wow! good for samsters here :D

tekka
27-06-2007, 10:03 PM
hi bro
can i had her hp nos..... wanna try la
sms me her hp nos
my hp 9066xxxx...
dont call... it my comapony hp... where i use
pls sms me her hp nos
i will try call her
thks
shiok... want try loi
hahaha

quiksand
01-07-2007, 01:09 PM
hi guys jus went 6a as u all recommend but the tomboy auntie say xiao mun went back malaysia for a month:(

anyway hi guys i am new.u guys are great always giving good tips for me..

maddog_mlvn
01-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Hi all Bros. Not good at writing fr. Heard rumours that KS going to close down by year end. Went down today to H9 to check it out. According to OKT, only H28 will be closing due to lease end. Owner didn't want to renew the lease contract. Okt also the owner of the joint don't know the actual date of closing of KS. Call for GOU Yen was told she had retired so end to another WL which offer BBBJ, AR and AJ. Wish her all the best. Too early most of the gd svc wl not in for work. Was recommended Julia, so try her out. Went to rm waited about 5min. Fair lady came in ard 5' 2". Washing was SOP lay on bed and waited for svc. Svc started with a little of neh neh rubbing in the little bro, follow nipple sucking was repeated on both side and slowly down south to the small head gd suction not deep. Next follow the two marble for about 2mins than back to the small head for 3 X. Can't tahan law ask for FJ. Cum in about 5mins.
Name : Julia
Body : 6.5/10 (Fair Complexion)
Boob : 6/10 (B+ or C-)
BBBJ : 6/10 (No deep throat but good suction)
FJ : 6.5 Missionary only ( Can't tahan long )
Over All : 6.5/10 sexified
Damage : $30
N.S Report are all my own opinion. If u like my FR up my point, if u don't like it don't zap me. It is just a newbei opinion. TQ

shay
07-07-2007, 04:10 PM
yup bro, june have come back . just go to hse6a . the aunty will call for her

6tpshat9
08-07-2007, 02:35 PM
yo...

tried june on fri (6/7/7). went to hse 6a. the one beside the coffee shop. was abit pai seh cos the coffee shop packed. but wat the heck. dun look tt way n walked straight up to hse 6a. :cool:

told the aunty i wan siew mun but she say not available. she went back malaysia. then i ask for june. she say ok.

passed me a cold towel and asked if i wan a drink. said no. bring me to room and told me to rest while june on the way.

waited for abt 15 mins. she arrived. wow. am quite impressed leh. my first time to ks area, but tot she was good in terms of looks and figure for $30/-. smooth complexion. figure well maintained.

washed me and told me to lie down and she do her job. bbbj and ar. after abt 5 mins, she lie down and i know it's my time to work.

if there's anything, it's that she dun moan and stuff. jus lie down and let u do ur stuff. but it was quite tight though. after awhile, i cum. had a small talk wif her and left in a hurry cos my parking over liao.

over all, it was good cos it's only $30/-. looking forward to try siew mun.

anything_goes
08-07-2007, 08:53 PM
June is the one I usually see when I go to KS, But I have to say her service is getting from bad to worse. These days she comes in with an attitude where you get lots of negative vibes. Hardly makes eye contact nor even bother to respond to simple conversation. When I first began seeing her sometime back she wasn't like this, and for sure I didn't do anything to offend her. Now, fucking her is like fucking a corpse as she just lies there with a face that sulks and eyes closed.

After the usual foreplay, I wanted missionary but she demanded doggie and wouldn't want anything else. I didn't feel like doggie and heck, since I was paying for this one would think she would oblige. Her attitude throughout the whole session was really shitty, making faces when I requested missionary again. By then my erection was half asleep because of her attitude and refusal to allow what I wanted. Was it so hard to cater to such a request? Was I supposed to fill in an application form? She making those 'tsk tsk' sounds and made it look as if it was my fault that my hard-on was lost.

After some extra foreplay again to get my hard-on back, I was already frustrated and just asked her to mount me and I finished it off. I asked her what was the matter with her nowadays and why she was so unfriendly now. She didn't dare look me in the face and just mumbled 'headache'. Yeah right - bullshit.

I know for just $30 it's really very affordable and you do get some AR from her too. I don't expect her to act like a porn star or like the $150 girls from geylang but heck since she's working she might as well inject more professionalism in her work. But her shitty attitude really killed my enthusiasm and subsequently, my hard-on. I used to really appreciate her service and respected her as a pro but after her recent performances I think she's been a complete let-down, not to mention being rude and offensive. I agree with a lot of the other bros here that she was one of the best for $30 at KS and really value for what you paying, but that last session, was something no paying customer deserves.

One might as well pay $40 at geylang, and for 10 bucks more, you get a younger and prettier thai lady with a better attitude (hopefully). So go for june only if you are really low on vitamin M and willing to fuck a corpse. To be fair to her, maybe she was tired but I wasn't expecting her to get into acrobatic positions that require more energy, and I really think she wasn't that tired in the first place. It was still early afternoon and her day had more or less just begun.

Maybe june should retire soon. I think she's 'fuck-drunk' and is saturated with all the fucking she's been doing all these years. Maybe a vacation might do her good (if she can). But no way am I going to waste $30 bucks again on a resentful prostitute when I, as a customer, has been nothing but respectful.

The next day, I went to L18 and, for just $40, had a great fuck.

So long KS, and June - you're fired.

AG

MaMister
10-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Wonder if they come in mouth and do double session?

UrbanLegend
25-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Saw a lady the other day at H4B....looks about late 30s or early 40s and quite slim...the old lady OKT told me her name is Suet Yee....Couldn't find FR on her....Any bros can share some FRs on her? Thanks in advance
Forgot to ask the OKT wat's her damage oso...

kissclong
26-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Any kind hearted bro able to help me overcome my moderation mode?
Help me turn over a new leaf... :(
I will behaves in future and contribute more to here, i promise. :)

hurricane2004
28-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi Bro UrbanLegend,
Rgds to Suet Yee details, she prev is a CAT70, hv downgrade to CAT50 2yrs ago. Svc provided is BJ & FJ. Not popular during her CAT70 days. PR not that good, I consider her a little grumpy. Overall svc is norm, nothing to commend abt. Don't hv a feeling to return after visiting her. But nowaday if compare with June, I consider Suet Yee's attitude is better.

LengKia
28-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi Bro UrbanLegend,
Rgds to Suet Yee details, she prev is a CAT70, hv downgrade to CAT50 2yrs ago. Svc provided is BJ & FJ. Not popular during her CAT70 days. PR not that good, I consider her a little grumpy. Overall svc is norm, nothing to commend abt. Don't hv a feeling to return after visiting her. But nowaday if compare with June, I consider Suet Yee's attitude is better.

Is Rose of Cat50 still around? want to visit her before the sunset of KS
Cheers

UrbanLegend
30-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Hi Bro UrbanLegend,

Hi Bro Hurricane2004,

Thanks for the info....May I know which house Suet Yee's from and the tel no. of the house...would like to try her...thanks!

coinphone
01-08-2007, 09:20 PM
After work went down to H6A to look for Zhen Zhen, but was told she went back for 1 month. Anybody knows the 1 month ending when....

Anyway, the OKT said there were 2 cat30 gal sitting there which June was 1 of them. She was sitting there (wearing glasses) reading book, so i asked for her.

She was in good mood, unlike anything what bro 'anything_goes' mention above, maybe i am lucky today.
After washing, she starts licking the nipple and down to AR & CBJ. She sucks the pair of balls too, it's good...
Then she uses 69 position to continue the CBJ while i admire her pussy since i have nothing much to do. Wanted to put my finger into it, but she gave me the signal of 'no no...', so i stop.

Later she turned around and it's time for me to work. While working, she moan. I rather she don't moan because can tell it's fake loh.
Work done in few minutes for me and wash up and left.

Not bad for a $30

HamSapLow
05-08-2007, 05:20 PM
I visited june a few times n nvr got 69 b4....
i only got 69 from zhen zhen n siew mun... I miss siew mun....

coinphone
06-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Where is Siew Mun?

So now only left June while all not around?

HamSapLow
07-08-2007, 11:57 PM
Siew Mun's back....
I was her last man yesterday.

hurricane2004
11-08-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi Bros Uurbanlegend, I does not know which Hse Suet Yee belong to. Usually I go to Hse 2 n ask OKT to call her over. Sorry cannot help u.

Hi Bro LengKia, Rose presently is CAT 50.

seanlaw
12-08-2007, 06:50 AM
7th August, since is a company shut down week for National Day, I left office early afternoon and pop into H6A 2nd floor. Ask for June but only Siew Mun & Mary, chose Siew Mun at least heard of her and tried her once.

Her Bbbj really good, allow her pussy to be sucked, licked but no fingering. Rode cowboy, missionary and finished in doggie. Her looks early 50s but after I removed my glasses she's only late 30s to me.

Overall, I left as a sextisfying guy.:)

coinphone
15-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Mary is cat what? Good?

Ryo_Leo
16-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Mary is cat30 and her services are pretty good.

coinphone
16-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Yesterday after work went down to H6A, saw June & Siew Mun sitting there, so i ask for June.

After washing, she starts licking the nipple and down to AR & CBJ.
Then she gave me a 69 position.

Next is f**king time...

Next time will try Mary.

Any bro having the feeling of pei say when you are a regular to example June, but ask for another gal when she sits there?

HamSapLow
17-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Hmm... 69 with june? Started recently only or always hav? I never 69 with her b4.

hurricane2004
18-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi Bros coinphone,

Mary is good. She should be in her late 30s to early 40s already. Very accomodating. She is short n nowaday a little plumb. Her boob is big but sagging. Let u suck, dig or touch anywhere. Just 30D, worth trying. Station is Hse 9.

cancum
19-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Hi Bros coinphone,

Mary is good. She should be in her late 30s to early 40s already.

Bro , sorry to disappoint u . Mary should be in her late 40s to early 50s already . Have been her customer on and off for the last 20 years .

FYI n sharing it with you .

Peace to YOU ! :)

goodmorals
19-08-2007, 04:24 PM
are they open on sunday afternoons? getting bored at home. have to give this a try.

HamSapLow
20-08-2007, 11:17 PM
are they open on sunday afternoons? getting bored at home. have to give this a try.

open 24/7 but the girls hav off days when the auntie comes.

kuku_son
20-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Sry to all bro here.... Can i ask something here? Can i juz go Keong Saik n paid them n requested for just for bbbj n AR?? Juz wanna check with all the samster here....

cancum
22-08-2007, 04:24 PM
KuKu , Mary will be most happy to do that just for you ! :)

kuku_son
22-08-2007, 11:15 PM
Mary is under cat wat?? N somemore i heard Siew Mun is beri pro in bbbj.......... So wondering whether he will accept this kind of requested anot

tansri1
23-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Mary is under cat wat?? N somemore i heard Siew Mun is beri pro in bbbj.......... So wondering whether he will accept this kind of requested anot

Bro Mary is a she not he. cat 30 Mary coe car leh. Cannot pass vicom got many black smoke know what i mean? I think my friend tried her 20 years ago. Lao Chiaa Liao!

JaViEr84
01-09-2007, 03:09 PM
Actually wanted to go PC for massage at 2nd floor near the chi medicine shop... saw 1 aunty prc but dont like so decided to choose the younger 1 altough the old 1 keep jioing me ,once went in the old 1 start to scold the young 1 say she nvr do anyting then got all the business... beri fierce... I noe something not right , quickly say i am leaving and left ...Phew , save $$ ... Decided to chiong my 1st time in KS after reading alot.. Tried June last week at H6. Service quite good 1st wl who speaks in english to me .... lau chio , smooth skin. BBJ very good will use 69 position but i just dare to finger:p (kana stun she nvr use condom for bj , later ask her y nvr use , she say she got check when she wash my little bro.. Still abit worried :o ) ... The rest pretty standard after bbj which took 10 mins proceed to 5 min of missionary with condom.. Chatty and friendly attitude , still say remember to come more often and we left the room together... Rooom quite good , better than petain... cleaner and bigger...

Overall

Name : June
Catbath : 7
BBJ : 8
FJ : 8 (got moan)
Damage : $ 30 ( heng nvr spend on massage)
RTF : Most probably , but will try other legends)

JaViEr84
01-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Actually wanted to go PC for massage at 2nd floor near the chi medicine shop... saw 1 aunty prc but dont like so decided to choose the younger 1 altough the old 1 keep jioing me ,once went in the old 1 start to scold the young 1 say she nvr do anyting then got all the business... beri fierce... I noe something not right , quickly say i am leaving and left ...Phew , save $$ ... Decided to chiong my 1st time in KS after reading alot.. Tried June last week at H6. Service quite good 1st wl who speaks in english to me .... lau chio , smooth skin. BBJ very good will use 69 position but i just dare to finger:p (kana stun she nvr use condom for bj , later ask her y nvr use , she say she got check when she wash my little bro.. Still abit worried :o ) ... got AR also , ok la not use to it.. but quite nice ...The rest pretty standard after bbj which took 10 mins proceed to 5 min of missionary with condom.. Chatty and friendly attitude , still say remember to come more often and we left the room together... Rooom quite good , better than petain... cleaner and bigger...

Overall

Name : June
Catbath : 7
AR : 7
BBJ : 8
FJ : 8 (got moan)
Damage : $ 30 ( heng nvr spend on massage)
RTF : Most probably , but will try other legends)

echorny
02-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Had June again on Thu. She still good as ever. She a bit recognise me liao as this was 3rd time I visit her. Same excellent skills. Started wif bbbj and AR a bit. Then did missionary wif lifting her legs. Then did her doggie and game over after around 10-15 mins. Her body still the most well maintained in KS.

GLBox
03-09-2007, 03:53 PM
after reading from the start..cannot imagine this gem still around.

cancum
05-09-2007, 04:42 PM
So long never been down to KS so just now went to have Mary ( cat 30 ) for tea today .

Not much changes but was told by Mary that some joints are closing down when the lease is up . One will be closing next month ( oct ) and moving to GL . Others fate are not know yet . According to her some OKT plan to retire too . Ask her is it retirement for her also . She say she will try out at Banana Leg for awhile and try to earn as much as she can out there . If that place don't work out well for her , she then decide to retire .

SIGH ! Another quiet but fun place is gone soon ! History were be Historys . That place is my frist and good old days when i started with WL . Really bring back lots of memories for me .

So Bros , better cheong one last time before all the joints close down for good .

Peace to all of you !

crackenbush
12-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Where do we find this June in Keong Saik? Keen to explore...

hng2000
12-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Hi all,

Have read about this "Keong Saik" for quite some time, but have not experience it personally, one thing is because I don't stay China Town for long. Since the office shifted to China Town, I must try cheong Keong Saik.

Could any brudder out ther advise where are all these whore houses located in Keong Saik Rd? I only know a few easy landmark like Hotel 1929, Hotel Peacock and Hotel 81 Cosy.

Really want to try KS before it's gone. Appreciate your assistance very much.

Cheers,
-hng2k

So long never been down to KS so just now went to have Mary ( cat 30 ) for tea today .

Not much changes but was told by Mary that some joints are closing down when the lease is up . One will be closing next month ( oct ) and moving to GL . Others fate are not know yet . According to her some OKT plan to retire too . Ask her is it retirement for her also . She say she will try out at Banana Leg for awhile and try to earn as much as she can out there . If that place don't work out well for her , she then decide to retire .

SIGH ! Another quiet but fun place is gone soon ! History were be Historys . That place is my frist and good old days when i started with WL . Really bring back lots of memories for me .

So Bros , better cheong one last time before all the joints close down for good .

Peace to all of you !

Raidster1
12-09-2007, 08:13 PM
went down yesterday to rtf siew mun.

did a 69 with her, she pushed her pussy so close to my face, I fingered and tasted her, wet and "sweet"? dunno if it is lubricant?

didnt see her apply any, anyway her bj is really slow and steady. then she turned and ride cowger on me and we finished there.

still good as ever for cat 30:)

legionnaires
18-09-2007, 01:34 AM
dear big bro,
please tell me where is siew mun hse at?
10 yrs ago i try visiting keong saik and was frighten by one old lady:p
now seeing this forum and learn tat keong saik may gone history...decide to visit again.

rookster
20-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Siewmun is at Hse 6A2.

Since you were frightened by old ladies last time, what makes you think that you won't be frightened again? :D

tigerbelion
21-09-2007, 12:42 AM
hi all bros, sorry for my stupid questions here...

I never heard Keong Saik got Happy places there until I came to this forum few days ago...

Went to KSW yesterday as to eplore more in this area... Recall some bros recomment Siew MUM in 6A...directly went here in the afternoon around 4..

Really scare me leh...not even an auntie there...all AH MAH (Grandma) level...They saw me in , all start laughing leh...feel very paiseh, quickly run away lah...

Can any bros tell me, whether they got gals there? At least age below 40 can??? and wat is the rate there??? 50 for one hour/ two shots???

sexpredator
21-09-2007, 10:20 AM
will go down try zhen zhen or june today.tonight post FR.thanks bro here for the advice and guides.will try siewmun some other day.always save the best for the last :D

sexpredator
21-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Went down to keong saik after reading posts from brothers here.I reach the hotel 81 and saw 6A,went up and was greeted by a old lady and ask me in cantonese want which lady.In my mind i was thinking,june or zhenzhen for today,at last came a conclusion and told her June.Then came a tomboy auntie,she directed me to a room,i waited patiently thinking how she looks like.The room is fill with mirrors and the washing facilities is just a Tap mounted on a Toilet Bowl.quite new to there,so was looking around(saw alot of toilet papers),wiping my face with the cool tower and drink my warm water,after 10 mins, June came knocking,to my surprise,she looks like Lao Lian!she was smoking and singing softly to herself.but the 1st questions she ask me,do you want to urine,i was like(wtf?).then i politely told her its ok.then she took her cloths off,wow that was damn fast!i only took off my Tshirt she is already sitting on the bed Naked!phew....experience counts eh?after stripping naked,she told me to sit on the toilet bowl and she will wash for me,she wash my kkj all the way to my balls then to my ass then keep using her finger rubbing it and handjob my kkj,i was like wooo...shiok.but after washing,i have to use toilet paper to dry up,now i know why so many toilet papers...ha....its ok but those paper just keep sticking on you.take note!after we finished drying,she told me to lie on the bed,she then lick me from my nipples,all the way down to my kkj(bbbj) then ass rimmed me for around 2-3mins then turned around do a 69,just like a brother previous mention,while painting for her,it does taste sweet.from the 69 position,you can clearly see her ass and her pussy mouth opening up for you(guess she got banged on ass b4,nv ask)after 2-3mins,she turned back to normal and continue licking and sucking for me.once SOP done,she lie down and i gently insert my kkj in and start banging her.like some previous brother said,she moan,you might think its fake,as well dont.but thats her i suppose.after doing the FJ for 5mins,she ask me to do doggy style on her(on the bed).after some time,we change position,i fuck her standing on the floor while she lie on the bed.then we change back to doggy again.after some time we change back to normal position and i banged her faster and i cum.

Notes:She did use lubricant.(sweet taste?)
She will rush you if you dont come fast.

FJ:7/10 alot of styles
BBBJ:5/10 she lick more then suck
Looks:6/10 for her age she look fuckable
Body:8/10 smooth skin and slim body
Attitude:7/10 talk less but more job
CIM:no you wont even notice she already put on the cap for you
Frenching:no but you can kiss her lips while FJ
Overall:7/10 quite a bargain for $30,will try her again but next on my list is zhen zhen.so when i got her i will post more FR for brothers here.:cool:

ZuChangFen
23-09-2007, 12:48 AM
wah, Keong Saik still got redlight houses meh? I tot all closed down liao :P

dethknight
27-09-2007, 04:29 PM
Today finally proceed to try out June after all the positive review. First look of the location does not look like what lie within. Walked up the stairway and "ding dong" when I reach the top. Met an elderly aunty and asked for June. Ask me have a sit and passed me a cold towel and a glass of Chinese tea. About 5 minutes later, a classy Chinese lady with slender body and wearing a retro dress (Those worn in the 70ies which is slightly above knee level) appear and signal me to follow her. Once inside the room, she was down to her birthday suit even before I have time to take out my pants. Then told me to sit down on the toilet bowl shape basin and washed my private and ass. Dry up with toilet paper and told to lie down. Then proceeded lick my private a bit and AR me a bit. Then switch to 69 and that is when she gave a very nice and stimulating bbbj while I paint her....
Next she capped me and lay down while I enter her. She close her eye and let out some fake n soft moaning. In between switches to side winder and came in doggy. All in all a money well worth session.
FR
Look: 6/10
Boob: B- (soft with pointy nipple)
Body: Very well maintain for her age. Very smooth too. But from side view have bulgy tummy
Damage: Never ask but gave $40 cause enjoy myself
Attitude: At first all hand signal only. Never talk. Once finish ask me why I smiling. Then talk to me in Cantonese which I barely understand.
RTF: Yes when there is budget constrain

supernerd
08-10-2007, 10:23 PM
I was quite horny, after breaking up with my gf for a week now. My didi cannot stand it, feeling so horny I actually pcced around 8 times or more yesterday but nothing beats the solid volumous feel after drinking a pussy. Having heard positive comments abt 6A, I went there today.
Counter lady spoke to me in Mandarin, I was expecting the Cantonese granny though. I asked for 30SGD, she didn't say much, another auntie ushered me to the room, I waited, being so horny, I didn't care, besides, what can be worse right? WRONG!
A lady came in, looking like the counter granny. I thought she'll ask me to wait, then she quickly stripped. OH MY LORD, have mercy! She's plumb, rounded, short and fat, with very saggy breasts and lots of tyres!! GOD HELP ME! I was crying inside, but being a nice guy I managed a smile. Face? Like those typical one you'll see doing taiji on HDB/CC fields. She asked me to strip then barely touch my cock as she wash it in like a few secs. Then asked if I wanted massage, extra 15SGD, being a green cow I thought why not. She lay on the bed, shoved my dick into her hidden pussy, then tells me she'll massage after I cum. Proceed to suck my nipples, not much sensation, suck my dick with rubber, not much feeling but Imanage to fantacise a face to it and it got semi hard. So fine.. I pumped into her, pretty shallow pussy, fleshy, not nice at all, can smell her sourish breath and pussy, yuck. After pumping for 5mins she hurried me saying why so long one? Ur kuku so strong. Yeh I usu do my ex gf around 45-3hrs with only short pauses. But she's hurrying me so I said ok I'll cum poof, she quickly give me a runthrough massage v brief then asked me for 45SGD. I didnt have change so gave her 50SGD. Felt cheated, used, raped. Thats what I felt, should have taken bros advice and asked for June or Siew Mun. Next time I'll be more careful. Shitty time.

supernerd
08-10-2007, 10:27 PM
was quite horny, after breaking up with my gf for a week now. My didi cannot stand it, feeling so horny I actually pcced around 8 times or more yesterday but nothing beats the solid volumous feel after drinking a pussy. Having heard positive comments abt 6A, I went there today.
Counter lady spoke to me in Mandarin, I was expecting the Cantonese granny though. I asked for 30SGD, she didn't say much, another auntie ushered me to the room, I waited, being so horny, I didn't care, besides, what can be worse right? WRONG!
A lady came in, looking like the counter granny. I thought she'll ask me to wait, then she quickly stripped. OH MY LORD, have mercy! She's plumb, rounded, short and fat, with very saggy breasts and lots of tyres!! GOD HELP ME! I was crying inside, but being a nice guy I managed a smile. Face? Like those typical one you'll see doing taiji on HDB/CC fields. She asked me to strip then barely touch my cock as she wash it in like a few secs. Then asked if I wanted massage, extra 15SGD, being a green cow I thought why not. She lay on the bed, shoved my dick into her hidden pussy, then tells me she'll massage after I cum. Proceed to suck my nipples, not much sensation, suck my dick with rubber, not much feeling but Imanage to fantacise a face to it and it got semi hard. So fine.. I pumped into her, pretty shallow pussy, fleshy, not nice at all, can smell her sourish breath and pussy, yuck. After pumping for 5mins she hurried me saying why so long one? Ur kuku so strong. Yeh I usu do my ex gf around 45-3hrs with only short pauses. But she's hurrying me so I said ok I'll cum poof, she quickly give me a runthrough massage v brief then asked me for 45SGD. I didnt have change so gave her 50SGD. Felt cheated, used, raped. Thats what I felt, should have taken bros advice and asked for June or Siew Mun. Next time I'll be more careful. My ex ex gf now asked me on msn how I managed to even get hard. Haha Shitty time. Don't be like me!!!

supernerd
08-10-2007, 10:29 PM
was quite horny, after breaking up with my gf for a week now. My didi cannot stand it, feeling so horny I actually pcced around 8 times or more yesterday but nothing beats the solid volumous feel after drinking a pussy. Having heard positive comments abt 6A, I went there today.
A lady came in, looking like the counter granny introduced as Diana. I thought she'll ask me to wait, then she quickly stripped. OH MY LORD, have mercy! She's plumb, rounded, short and fat, with very saggy breasts and lots of tyres!! GOD HELP ME! I was crying inside, but being a nice guy I managed a smile. Face? Like those typical one you'll see doing taiji on HDB/CC fields. She asked me to strip then barely touch my cock as she wash it in like a few secs. Then asked if I wanted massage, extra 15SGD, being a green cow I thought why not. She lay on the bed, shoved my dick into her hidden pussy, then tells me she'll massage after I cum. Proceed to suck my nipples, not much sensation, suck my dick with rubber, not much feeling but Imanage to fantacise a face to it and it got semi hard. So fine.. I pumped into her, pretty shallow pussy, fleshy, not nice at all, can smell her sourish breath and pussy, yuck. After pumping for 5mins she hurried me saying why so long one? Ur kuku so strong. Yeh I usu do my ex gf around 45-3hrs with only short pauses. But she's hurrying me so I said ok I'll cum poof, she quickly give me a runthrough massage v brief then asked me for 45SGD. I didnt have change so gave her 50SGD. Felt cheated, used, raped. Thats what I felt, should have taken bros advice and asked for June or Siew Mun. Next time I'll be more careful. My ex ex gf now asked me on msn how I managed to even get hard. Haha Shitty time. Don't be like me!!!

supernerd
08-10-2007, 10:43 PM
A lady came in, looking like the counter granny introduced as Diana. I thought she'll ask me to wait, then she quickly stripped. OH MY LORD, have mercy! She's plumb, rounded, short and fat, with very saggy breasts and lots of tyres!! GOD HELP ME! I was crying inside, but being a nice guy I managed a smile. Face? Like those typical one you'll see doing taiji on HDB/CC fields. She asked me to strip then barely touch my cock as she wash it in like a few secs. Then asked if I wanted massage, extra 15SGD, being a green cow I thought why not. She lay on the bed, shoved my dick into her hidden pussy, then tells me she'll massage after I cum. Proceed to suck my nipples, not much sensation, suck my dick with rubber, not much feeling but Imanage to fantacise a face to it and it got semi hard. So fine.. I pumped into her, pretty shallow pussy, fleshy, not nice at all, can smell her sourish breath and pussy, yuck. After pumping for 5mins she hurried me saying why so long one? Ur kuku so strong. Yeh I usu do my ex gf around 45-3hrs with only short pauses. But she's hurrying me so I said ok I'll cum poof, she quickly give me a runthrough massage v brief then asked me for 45SGD. I didnt have change so gave her 50SGD. Felt cheated, used, raped. Thats what I felt, should have taken bros advice and asked for June or Siew Mun. Next time I'll be more careful. My ex ex gf now asked me on msn how I managed to even get hard. Haha Shitty time. Don't be like me!!!

supernerd
09-10-2007, 06:50 AM
was quite horny, after breaking up with my gf for a week now. My didi cannot stand it, feeling so horny I actually pcced around 8 times or more yesterday but nothing beats the solid volumous feel after bonking a pussy. Having heard positive comments abt 6A, I went there today.
A lady came in, looking like the counter granny introduced as Diana. I thought she'll ask me to wait, then she quickly stripped. OH MY LORD, have mercy! She's plumb, rounded, short and fat, with very saggy breasts and lots of tyres!! GOD HELP ME! I was crying inside, but being a nice guy I managed a smile. Face? Like those typical one you'll see doing taiji on HDB/CC fields. She asked me to strip then barely touch my cock as she wash it in like a few secs. Then asked if I wanted massage, extra 15SGD, being a green cow I thought why not. She lay on the bed, shoved my dick into her hidden pussy, then tells me she'll massage after I cum. Proceed to suck my nipples, not much sensation, suck my dick with rubber, not much feeling but Imanage to fantacise a face to it and it got semi hard. So fine.. I pumped into her, pretty shallow pussy, fleshy, not nice at all, can smell her sourish breath and pussy, yuck. After pumping for 5mins she hurried me saying why so long one? Ur kuku so strong. Yeh I usu do my ex gf around 45-3hrs with only short pauses. But she's hurrying me so I said ok I'll cum poof, she quickly give me a runthrough massage v brief then asked me for 45SGD. I didnt have change so gave her 50SGD. Felt cheated, used, raped. Thats what I felt, should have taken bros advice and asked for June or Siew Mun. Next time I'll be more careful. . Haha Shitty time. Don't be like me!!!

superk92
09-10-2007, 04:22 PM
was quite horny, after breaking up with my gf for a week now. My didi cannot stand it, feeling so horny I actually pcced around 8 times or more yesterday but nothing beats the solid volumous feel after bonking a pussy. Having heard positive comments abt 6A, I went there today.
A lady came in, looking like the counter granny introduced as Diana. I thought she'll ask me to wait, then she quickly stripped. OH MY LORD, have mercy! She's plumb, rounded, short and fat, with very saggy breasts and lots of tyres!! GOD HELP ME! I was crying inside, but being a nice guy I managed a smile. Face? Like those typical one you'll see doing taiji on HDB/CC fields. She asked me to strip then barely touch my cock as she wash it in like a few secs. Then asked if I wanted massage, extra 15SGD, being a green cow I thought why not. She lay on the bed, shoved my dick into her hidden pussy, then tells me she'll massage after I cum. Proceed to suck my nipples, not much sensation, suck my dick with rubber, not much feeling but Imanage to fantacise a face to it and it got semi hard. So fine.. I pumped into her, pretty shallow pussy, fleshy, not nice at all, can smell her sourish breath and pussy, yuck. After pumping for 5mins she hurried me saying why so long one? Ur kuku so strong. Yeh I usu do my ex gf around 45-3hrs with only short pauses. But she's hurrying me so I said ok I'll cum poof, she quickly give me a runthrough massage v brief then asked me for 45SGD. I didnt have change so gave her 50SGD. Felt cheated, used, raped. Thats what I felt, should have taken bros advice and asked for June or Siew Mun. Next time I'll be more careful. . Haha Shitty time. Don't be like me!!!

superk92
09-10-2007, 05:26 PM
But then again, one man's poison is another's honey. So do try her if ur into those type and wants to try it. I just told myself I've contributed by giving her $ at least she can earn a living for that day. :)

Tseng
16-10-2007, 07:32 PM
hello everybody i'm new here hope all you bro will help me out....
does june do cim? what do i say when i enter there? just say cim in english or got a chinese term for cim?
if i wan fj got provide cd?
sorry all bro i noob in all this
thank in advance

Tseng
18-10-2007, 08:22 PM
also, any A-cup in ks?

HamSapLow
20-10-2007, 12:13 AM
June is A-Cup. FJ CD is provided. Do a search in the forums about the CIM.:) June doesn't speak chinese. Only english n canto.

v0dkax
23-10-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm actually in my early twenties... Am i suitable for this place? Dun want to run away when saw her haha.. wads her age by the way? :cool:

ahpong
24-10-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm actually in my early twenties... Am i suitable for this place? Dun want to run away when saw her haha.. wads her age by the way? :cool:

I suggest you go to GL cat 40. The WL in KS are too old for you, especially now the shops there close one after another. Not much left now.

Tseng
24-10-2007, 08:11 PM
June is A-Cup. FJ CD is provided. Do a search in the forums about the CIM.:) June doesn't speak chinese. Only english n canto.

Thanks bro... after do research can conclud that june do not do cim. but siew mun does(although some say she use cd)

Tseng
24-10-2007, 08:14 PM
then if i virgin never have sex before. is it advisable to look for june? or go gl cat40 or petain? scared i cannot make it then get scolding or black face ahaha
Bros pls advise.. thank you

sorry i really noob hope you all samster understand and guide.. thanks

jrbecker99
25-10-2007, 06:48 AM
then if i virgin never have sex before. is it advisable to look for june? or go gl cat40 or petain? scared i cannot make it then get scolding or black face ahaha

bro.

Helen/Pauline (same person) would love to deflower a virgin like you.
she will be very gentle and show you how to do it. best to have an older woman like her to teach you. For you she might even not charge you (being a virgin).

look her up at:
Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussions > Sex rules! > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos Women that provides AR,FJ,Bj,Hj and CIM veryly CHEAPLY
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=9900&page=53

Ger Ger
25-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Hi all,

Cheers!

U dun scare of aid meh?

shay
26-10-2007, 01:13 AM
hey bro any idea if june have come back .. last i checked the auntie say she went back malaysia 4 one months can remember 2 or 3 weeks back.. i really horny need to bonk her real soon .. update me aiiight if u have any info

tgsingapore
27-10-2007, 10:17 AM

I doubt you are a virgin, but I would assume you are one.
Everyone of us have only one first-time, just like every
building only one top floor.

Do you want your first-time to be memorable or lousy ? GL
got so many WL, but which one to choose ? If you just anyhow
pick a good looking one, after you go into the room, you
find her service standard sucks, then how ? You will have
a memorable, but lousy experience.

The first time MUST BE a good experience. Just like the
SIA Airbus A380 MUST take 500 passengers into the sky and
land safely. What if the Airbus can't land properly ? There
is NO what-ifs. The Airbus MUST land properly !

Similarly, your first time MUST be good. Ask Helen to
INITIALIZE you, to start you off in a completely new chapter
in your fcuk*** history.

:cool: :cool:

stud_boy
28-10-2007, 07:47 PM
bro.

Helen/Pauline (same person) would love to deflower a virgin like you.
she will be very gentle and show you how to do it. best to have an older woman like her to teach you. For you she might even not charge you (being a virgin).

look her up at:
Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussions > Sex rules! > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos Women that provides AR,FJ,Bj,Hj and CIM veryly CHEAPLY
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=9900&page=53

Bro!

My case is similar.....How can I get the contact of pauline....

DreamMan5351
29-10-2007, 01:51 AM
hey...
i m newbie...
1 2 go SG soon...
cany contact for me?? please PM me
want to know the location
June ??
if u all go penang, can find me too
thanks

ShittyAss
11-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Bro!

My case is similar.....How can I get the contact of pauline....

wah~ suddenly all virgins start coming out??:rolleyes:

HamSapLow
17-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Hse 6A is closed

Visited Siew Mun on Mon.
She going back end of this mth for 1 mth (i think 1 mth).

She's now at H9

Found out from her, June has been on n off for a few mths and Zhen Zhen has retired.

coinphone
18-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Found out from her, June has been on n off for a few mths and Zhen Zhen has retired.

Zhen Zhen retired????::( So sad lar.
I thought she moved to another house. She still in S'pore or went back Malaysia?

Suddenly 2 of the favourite gals are gone, who to look for next time :confused:
Any other cat 30 to recommend?

LengKia
18-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Zhen Zhen retired????::( So sad lar.
I thought she moved to another house. She still in S'pore or went back Malaysia?

Suddenly 2 of the favourite gals are gone, who to look for next time :confused:
Any other cat 30 to recommend?

how about rose? is she retiring. :)