PDA

View Full Version : toliet have hp number about service

psa2lee
03-09-2006, 10:07 PM
TO all bro here.:) i sometime using public toliet alway see name/hp no/free bj service/ IS THAT REAL.just check with you all bro have any experience personlly call up.Thank bro if u can share your experience here.:p

Agent Smith
03-09-2006, 10:15 PM
I personally never tried calling but i would think it can be sabotage case lah.

psa2lee
04-09-2006, 01:33 AM
bro me too never try calling before.sometime even gay also leave their hp no. if people want free bj.:confused: hopefully any bro can share with us if they try before. Thank:D

johnnyistoogood
04-09-2006, 02:03 AM
For numbers of guys/gays asking for bj,hj,fj I never bothered. But numbers of gals I did try, only sms, And kena scolded.. :rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
05-09-2006, 04:57 PM
For numbers of guys/gays asking for bj,hj,fj I never bothered. But numbers of gals I did try, only sms, And kena scolded..

H/p nos of the girls are mostly put up by guys who had been rejected by the girls or they are trying to 'sabo' them

Don't bother calling any of the numbers ! :mad:

KatoeyLover69
05-09-2006, 04:59 PM
For numbers of guys/gays asking for bj,hj,fj I never bothered. But numbers of gals I did try, only sms, And kena scolded..

H/p nos of the girls are mostly put up by guys who had been rejected by the girls or they are trying to 'sabo' them

Don't bother calling any of the numbers ! :mad:

curiosityz
05-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Better don't try. Most of them as said above, are sabotage cases!

psa2lee
05-09-2006, 07:08 PM
ok thank for all the information bro.:)

snakehead
06-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Don't bother calling any of the numbers !

Not all r sabo cases...... remember once did kenna lobang with this number written on toilet wall of PUB along 6th ave.
Catch was the "other" person was a guy n he wanted some a**hole action.
Just so suitable for U , bro KL69 ! :D hee hee hee

helbreath
06-09-2006, 06:04 PM
I try it with a friend at a pub wall before,

give it a call.. a guy answer.. haha.. kenna scold like hell. guesss, most of it a sabotage one. :D

sbfpolis
06-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Once I saw a familiar number in a Esso petrol kiosk toilet which belongs to a PRC FL staying at Balestier. Someone must be happy or pissed with this FL to do "sabo" her.

psa2lee
08-09-2006, 06:50 PM
to all bro.yesterday i over heard my friend he actually try calling the chat line and date quite a number of woman who also looking for sex.he told me excited at first can fxxx around.BUT month end look at the hp bill. AHHHH drop dead.:D Me not sure he telling the true anot.anyway can bro here share with me whether u all experience before.and also r u all willing to spent around 700 to 1000 a month for this kind of excitement.last he told me out of 10 he date out 8 of there r FAT.:p thank

helbreath
14-09-2006, 02:03 PM
to all bro.yesterday i over heard my friend he actually try calling the chat line and date quite a number of woman who also looking for sex.he told me excited at first can fxxx around.BUT month end look at the hp bill. AHHHH drop dead.Me not sure he telling the true anot.anyway can bro here share with me whether u all experience before.and also r u all willing to spent around 700 to 1000 a month for this kind of excitement.last he told me out of 10 he date out 8 of there r FAT.:p thank

wah, bro psa,

with that kind of money, your friend can easily got the OKT here to intro some confirm pretty, good body, hardworking ldies and give u a damn good time. confirm no fat one. :cool:

Malaysian Datuk
16-09-2006, 06:22 PM
share my experience.....once I called a number scribbled in a pulbic toilet cubicle.....it was the real deal and was a PRC WL.....after trying her out I passed the number to a friend and they ended up getting married.....so now I confirm will try my luck when it comes to these numbers...I would say 75% of the time it's a hoax and lots of gays too.....

HairyX
16-09-2006, 07:57 PM
well I did called couple of times. mostly I will get nos not in use

hope that help

Katana
18-09-2006, 01:41 AM
i did try calling once and it was a pissed off guy answering the call. Got the impression he kenna sabotaged.

ducatistrada
19-09-2006, 02:39 PM
I guess mostly is sabotage cases lah...dun spoil ur mood by calling them.

siambee
22-09-2006, 04:35 PM
if kena scold one time from the 1st call u make, consider urself lucky. last time i have a buddy also want to try , but i advice him don't be boh liow... nevertheless he didn't bother me and start to call.

don't know is he fxxking sway or what, he kena scold liao , then the fellow keep calling him and calling and scolding... hehe, what is the best part? this fellow pass around my buddy no. to many of his fnds and most will fxxk him " u like to look for free service huh, u *%&#$@ "

end up my this buddy got to cancel his line and i had a good laugh for the next few days... :D

angie II
22-09-2006, 07:01 PM
siambee.. dats one rare case.. bud becuz 1st time i c such a case reported by u.. again depends on ones luck wad type of person he got at the other end..

horsepunter
22-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Even bus seat also got so many number scribble on it.
I think should be sabo cases ....I never try calling at all.
Even if I want, I will call from public phone to play safe.

doomday123
01-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Mostly sabotage case. Some guys taking revenge on gal that reject them.

I ever called once but kena questioned by i think the mother of the gal. She told me that she had already reported this to the police for the recent nuisance call. Kena lectured 10 mins for nothing :(.

hosayboh
02-10-2006, 05:50 AM
Just curious, why wait for the 10mins lecture to finish? I tink 10secs can know is bo tio wan and kup dian way liao rite? Or "sorry byebye" if you wan to be more polite?:confused:

curiosityz
10-10-2006, 11:27 PM
i saw those hp numbers on the back of the seat in the bus... i dun dare to call man...

baogege
19-10-2006, 01:17 PM
i have a few factory prc contact for exchange...

if interested pls pm me

1 to 1 exchange pls

Sure a good bargain

Goldwing1800
19-10-2006, 05:19 PM
i have a few factory prc contact for exchange...

if interested pls pm me

1 to 1 exchange pls

Sure a good bargain

Are these pro or just take them out, have a good time and buy them a present girls

hansa81
22-10-2006, 10:03 AM
share my experience.....once I called a number scribbled in a pulbic toilet cubicle.....it was the real deal and was a PRC WL.....after trying her out I passed the number to a friend and they ended up getting married.....so now I confirm will try my luck when it comes to these numbers...I would say 75% of the time it's a hoax and lots of gays too.....
wah... u screw ur friend wife b4 they get married... salute u :)

no_faith
01-11-2006, 01:11 PM
so md, surely u din tell ur buddy tt u bonk her b4 rite
u r his past yi ye qin ren, did she contact u after the marriage to xu xu jiu?:D
juz curious, no offence hor...

no_faith
01-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Just curious, why wait for the 10mins lecture to finish? I tink 10secs can know is bo tio wan and kup dian way liao rite? Or "sorry byebye" if you wan to be more polite?:confused:

u rite bro, hmm....or maybe doom bro tinks got chance on her mother(milf mah)

KeNo_44
08-11-2006, 08:04 PM
like most bros here..i think majority of the no. are all hoax or sabo case one la..i never tried calling before although tempted la...

as for chatlines..the cost too high le..rather get OKT to intro nice nice ones..