PDA

View Full Version : first time cheong desker/rowell and keong saik

ah_hup
05-04-2007, 02:23 AM
what would be the best time to roam these places for gems?

also how do i get to desker and rowell by mrt? no personal transport very mahuan :(

thanks!

sixty-nine
05-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Wah Piang Brother ah_hup !!!

Don't waste time cheonging at these area lah, especially so if it is your "first time".:rolleyes:

Lost your virginity somewhere else in places like GL or in TN or health centre may perhaps be a better option for you?? :D Just my 1-cent worth of comment.

BooBGuY
05-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Hi Bro! I will help you in your quest to Desker/Rowell Road! You can take MRT to Little India, after you exit (taking excalator up), you will see the main road into little india, cross to the right side of the road to Sheng Siong supermarket and walk straight along the Main Road into Little India! You just walk, walk, walk will see Rowell Road 1st, behind is Desker Rd! :D

ah_hup
05-04-2007, 05:20 PM
i have cheong GL many times. just wanted a change. see how the other red light districts are. suddenly have craving for ladyboys and milf so want to go there see see lor. somemore budget quite tight now hoping to find gems that can BJ for $30. if GL can find i already go there liao but seems like quite hard to find leh.

are there ladyboys or milf in GL that offer bj for around $30??

wolverman
07-04-2007, 08:10 PM
somemore budget quite tight now hoping to find gems that can BJ for $30. if GL can find i already go there liao but seems like quite hard to find leh.

That depends on ur negotiating skill and whether u are yen tau. shouldnt be a problem on weekdays. But not many LBs in Gl though.