PDA

View Full Version : Recommedations on Desker WL

KniteMare
28-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Any bros have any gd recommedations on any desker WL? Went there recently and seems a lot of renovation going on. And several houses also close liao. Those previously selling VCDs all gone also, replaced by sex toys. Only left very few WL, and most of them quite old. Remembered walking by few months back and saw this young and gorgeous Indian gal inside. Look like those Bollywood star, light coloured skin, very nice and sharp features and fantastic figure. Was very tempted but was in a rush so never proceed. Then went back there a few times after that to look for her but never see her there again. Any bros seen this chick b4?

Power48
29-07-2007, 10:37 AM
House 69 or 45?

KniteMare
17-08-2007, 11:11 AM
not sure which house... did'nt notice... went there again 2 weeks back... saw another very pretty indian in sari... not sure if she's the same person I saw b4... wanted to ask for price when i heard her speak to another wl and realise she's a LB... did'nt proceed cos was caught unprepared for an Indian LB... prefer an Indian WL or a chinese LB.. anyone tried her b4?

Power48
17-08-2007, 11:18 AM
not sure which house... did'nt notice... went there again 2 weeks back... saw another very pretty indian in sari... not sure if she's the same person I saw b4... wanted to ask for price when i heard her speak to another wl and realise she's a LB... did'nt proceed cos was caught unprepared for an Indian LB... prefer an Indian WL or a chinese LB.. anyone tried her b4?

If house 45 u can try Selina, value for money. If it is house 69 and it is the fair pretty indian you are talking about you can just try once for curiousity sake. I have tried her. Both are post ops.

smartyyy
22-08-2007, 06:47 PM
sorry for my noobish question, but desker u are toking about, 69 hse 45 selina etc, they are trans over @ rowell road right ? but how come TS say he's unprepared for the indian Ladyboy ?

for all along i thought desker/rowell only has trans and those CMI indians in sari ? anyone care to enlighten me ?

Wahkaoman
23-08-2007, 11:27 PM
If house 45 u can try Selina, value for money. If it is house 69 and it is the fair pretty indian you are talking about you can just try once for curiousity sake. I have tried her. Both are post ops.

Hi Bro,

Care to share the value for money Selina? Read so much about her from other forum however, understand she does raw BBBJ and even raw sex from other FR.

Care to share?

Power48
24-08-2007, 09:14 AM
<<Care to share the value for money Selina? Read so much about her from other forum however, understand she does raw BBBJ and even raw sex from other FR.>>

BBBJ and raw sex these I cannot confirm cause I do not do it. She is game to any request and does not hurry and hassle. For $30 why not just go experience it rather than let me spoil the fun.

maggiemeeJr
30-08-2007, 08:11 AM
thanks for the info

dickrick
30-08-2007, 03:25 PM
House Numbering in Rowell/Desker
Bros, I think there's some confusion on house numbers and so on.
On houses facing Rowell Road -
9 - Pre-op trans - Chinese and Indians from Malaysia (mostly older)
31 - Pre-op and post op Chinese and 1 or 2 Indian trans from Singapore
33 - Pre-op and post op Indian trans from? 1 Chinese trans, Michelle (not seen lately)
61 - Pre-op trans, Singapore some vice-sisters and 63 or 65 Irene pre-op local trans.
79 - no need to say, the famous house with Thai and Malaysian mainly pre-op trans.
In the lane between Rowell and Desker.
House 45 - legal post-op trans, Chinese
House 65 - legal post-op trans, mainly Indian
Cheers all.:)

wagthedog
17-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the info. Very useful.