PDA

View Full Version : Update of KS Houses

mavvvv
02-11-2007, 11:07 PM
hi everyone,

it's been a while since I went down to Keong Siak, Just want to have an update on the Houses still in operating currently, as the previously topic mentioned KS houses are closing down.

So those Bro who just went down to KS recently, please contribute. thx

1. Which Houses had closed down? Is House 28 still operating?

2.Where have the WL previously based in those houses that had closed down currently based at?

Hopefully we can pool all the updated information of KS here, to assist Bros who want to go KS.

QueenTiger
04-11-2007, 04:36 AM
never been there, or rather was not aware of the brothels there.
will reece next time pass that area.:D

ahpong
05-11-2007, 03:58 PM
hi everyone,

it's been a while since I went down to Keong Siak, Just want to have an update on the Houses still in operating currently, as the previously topic mentioned KS houses are closing down.

So those Bro who just went down to KS recently, please contribute. thx

1. Which Houses had closed down? Is House 28 still operating?

2.Where have the WL previously based in those houses that had closed down currently based at?

Hopefully we can pool all the updated information of KS here, to assist Bros who want to go KS.

H28 closed already. All of them are now at Petain H2.

Soul_Reaper
05-11-2007, 11:32 PM
H28 closed already. All of them are now at Petain H2.

Is Gou Yen among them?

PennyBlack
22-11-2007, 08:58 PM
That's not so happening of KS already. I think 10 yrs ago more happening. Sometime walk around there for abt 1-2 hrs for searching.

rookster
23-11-2007, 07:00 PM
You mean every house is closed already?

Soul_Reaper
25-11-2007, 10:03 PM
You mean every house is closed already?

Not yet coz I saw some still in operation nearer to neil road side

teebs_darklord
27-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Most of the houses are already closed...Now left around 6 houses or so..What i heard from the OKT is that there is only 1 $100 gal left, Angie and a handful of $30, $50, $70 gals. According to the OKT, business is exceptionally bad now and everyone is struggling to survive. She told me that probably in 6-12 months time, all the houses will probably close down and the gals will probably either move to Pertain or back to Malaysia.

LengKia
27-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Most of the houses are already closed....

Sad to see the closure of one the oldest red light district.Fond memories for many of us especially the older generation born in 40-60s.

Missed those old coffeeshop, chinese clans/association,musical & lion dance troupe etc...which was once a bustling lively street.:(

ahpong
28-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Yes, most of the houses there will be closed one after another. New ones will come up in some other places, like the gals in H28 have set up shop in H2 in petain. Heard that H9 will be closed after CNY, and moving to GL

rookster
28-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Anyone knows whether June and Siewmun are still in KS or moved to Pertain or elsewhere?

hippolover
29-11-2007, 02:38 PM
was wondering too..if any bros here have info of the previous Cat100 gers...

are they currently working at petain?

ahpong
30-11-2007, 09:57 AM
was wondering too..if any bros here have info of the previous Cat100 gers...

are they currently working at petain?

Maggie (H2R2) and Teng Teng (H2R15) were formerly cat100 in KS.

rammerstein
30-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Wow....Teng Teng looks very much like school teacher or student with the specs on.
Raise the sex appeal several notches.

If you have that kind of fetish, just imagine that she is school teacher and bonk to your heart's content.

chjw18
30-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Maggie (H2R2) and Teng Teng (H2R15) were formerly cat100 in KS.

Are they still asking for $100 in the new establishment ?

ahpong
30-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Are they still asking for $100 in the new establishment ?

It is $50 at PT

atomsgame
01-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Where can u locate this teng teng? wanted to bonk teacher haha. Appreciate assistance

rammerstein
02-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Alamak Bro....oredi mentioned it is in H2R15 in Petain lah.
Looking forward to your FR. Have not seen any FR posted on Teng Teng in Petain threads.
This will sustain the interest for all lah.

chjw18
05-12-2007, 12:00 AM
I visit PT House 2 Room 5 on Sunday.
Don't know the girl's name, but she was a KS $100 girl before.
Long hair, big boobs with MILF looks.
Charge $50 now; but service is about the same, less the shower facility.
Starts with a good BBBJ, followed by a licking ass-hole and FJ.
Took about 25 minutes in all; not bad for $50 !!!

There are a total of 5 KS girls from former H28 there.

F.Y.I. Gou-Yen has retired.

Cheers

teebs_darklord
06-12-2007, 03:50 PM
I visit PT House 2 Room 5 on Sunday.
Don't know the girl's name, but she was a KS $100 girl before.
Long hair, big boobs with MILF looks.
Charge $50 now; but service is about the same, less the shower facility.
Starts with a good BBBJ, followed by a licking ass-hole and FJ.
Took about 25 minutes in all; not bad for $50 !!!

There are a total of 5 KS girls from former H28 there.

F.Y.I. Gou-Yen has retired.

Cheers

Think she should be Maggie based on your desciption

nacho
08-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Never tried any WL from KS.

Anyone can tell me how the WL look. SYT or aunties?

Seems that everyone inside these houses are at least 50yo

crow377
17-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Are the houses in KS 100% females or Trans? Cos this forum seem to be about Trans

crow377
17-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Are the houses in KS 100% females or Trans? Cos this forum seem more to be abt Trans

coinphone
18-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Sorry, i haven't been to this thread for 2 months, what happen to all the old threads of informations?

dickrick
18-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Are the houses in KS 100% females or Trans? Cos this forum seem more to be abt Trans
Bro, trust me, the ladies in KS are real ladies, if they were trans I would heard.:D

jitlong69
19-12-2007, 01:56 PM
hi I am new here. R there any more 100 girls in ks anymore. Who are the goods ones. Can share. Tks.

seanlaw
23-12-2007, 02:21 AM
Hi Brothers,

I am backed from overseas stung so have time for these 2 weeks to recce KS again. I still remember the times Ang Pai's then June, Siew Mun, ... now all are the memories of good old days cheonging KS. I think all brothers whom had cheonged KS knows how it felt, rite? ;) I regret not backing up an archieve on all those postings but will take photos of KS for memories.

Hang in there brothers, Akan Datang till Isni when my field report comes in.:)

Merry Christmas to all Brothers.

teebs_darklord
24-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Hi Brothers,

I am backed from overseas stung so have time for these 2 weeks to recce KS again. I still remember the times Ang Pai's then June, Siew Mun, ... now all are the memories of good old days cheonging KS. I think all brothers whom had cheonged KS knows how it felt, rite? ;) I regret not backing up an archieve on all those postings but will take photos of KS for memories.

Hang in there brothers, Akan Datang till Isni when my field report comes in.:)

Merry Christmas to all Brothers.

Bro, KS is now dying. Left only 1 $100 gal and a couple of $70, $50 & $30 gals. Houses left around 6 only down from 20+ in its heydays. It is the end of an era for KS and it is very sad to see how it has degenerated over the last few years.

seanlaw
24-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Okay Brothers,

Here my recce report on KS, please correct me if made any errors, thanks.:p

Recce around like a japanese tourist with a map in hand and camera, and also wore bermudas and a hat. Stayed around that neighbourhood for almost 3 hours fm 12noon ~ 2:45pm. Car coupons also used up.

Active House (in order of house ...)
Near Hotel 81
2 (some renovation going on but business as usual, ppl walk in & out)
6A下

Left and right of Foong Kee Coffee shop
4B三楼,
4下
6A二楼
6B三楼
8下

Opposite side near the Chinese Tample.
9下

*** Word of caution:
Don't visit between 1:15pm ~ 2pm FK cofi shop packed with ppl so can be quite paisei if walk up :o and still can see Ah Peks walking in and out of the houses. See most ladies walking in and out the houses around 40s to 50s.

teebs_darklord
26-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Okay Brothers,

Here my recce report on KS, please correct me if made any errors, thanks.:p

Recce around like a japanese tourist with a map in hand and camera, and also wore bermudas and a hat. Stayed around that neighbourhood for almost 3 hours fm 12noon ~ 2:45pm. Car coupons also used up.

Active House (in order of house ...)
Near Hotel 81
2 (some renovation going on but business as usual, ppl walk in & out)
6A下

Left and right of Foong Kee Coffee shop
4B三楼,
4下
6A二楼
6B三楼
8下

Opposite side near the Chinese Tample.
9下

*** Word of caution:
Don't visit between 1:15pm ~ 2pm FK cofi shop packed with ppl so can be quite paisei if walk up :o and still can see Ah Peks walking in and out of the houses. See most ladies walking in and out the houses around 40s to 50s.

So there are still 8 houses left in KS....

Anyway, you can enter the houses from the back entrance for those on the ground floors. For those on the upper floors, too bad, you can only enter vis the front.

ahpong
27-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Hse 6A, home base of Siew Mun and June, will be closed in a few days' time. Some of them may go over to H9, which will be closed after Chap Goh Meh next year, after that, don't know where to go!

coinphone
28-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Hse 6A, home base of Siew Mun and June, will be closed in a few days' time. Some of them may go over to H9, which will be closed after Chap Goh Meh next year, after that, don't know where to go!

You sure or not, is this for real??

coinphone
05-01-2008, 01:09 AM
Yes, H6A has closed.

coinphone
07-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Anybody know where they have relocated?

rookster
14-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Can anyone provide a update on the remaining houses in KS?

HamSapLow
17-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Visited Siew Mun on Mon.
She going back end of this mth for 1 mth (i think 1 mth).

She's now at H9

Found out from her, June has been on n off for a few mths and Zhen Zhen retired.

snakehead
19-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Can anyone provide a update on the remaining houses in KS?

There are only SIX (6) houses left in operation at KS now...... will be only THREE (3) left after CNY :(

House 9 will cease operating on 21st Feb 2008 which is their last day.... property was SOLD

House 4 will also cease operating end of Feb...... rental was raised to almost 3 times the present rate....... the other closing down is House 35.

Angpais - a) zhen zhen giving up trade..... b) siew mun relocating to petain (still negotiating with okt for good room)...... c) june stop in KS but will remain in this line ( new workplace will be made known after CNY).

bro snakehead

rookster
21-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the update, bro.

jasont
22-01-2008, 07:03 PM
There are only SIX (6) houses left in operation at KS now...... will be only THREE (3) left after CNY :(

House 9 will cease operating on 21st Feb 2008 which is their last day.... property was SOLD

House 4 will also cease operating end of Feb...... rental was raised to almost 3 times the present rate....... the other closing down is House 35.

Angpais - a) zhen zhen giving up trade..... b) siew mun relocating to petain (still negotiating with okt for good room)...... c) june stop in KS but will remain in this line ( new workplace will be made known after CNY).

bro snakehead

Hi snakehead, I'm thinking of going to KS this week but there's been too many changes since I've been backreading the forum, would you mind informing me which of the houses that are still up have some Thai girls or halfway close to girls?

duckking
02-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Just went down to KS just now. my second time there.

the first time i went couple of years ago, i asked for a $30 girl. they gave me a old fat chick. you get what you pay for i guess, nothing to grumble.

this time i strolled into house no. 2 ( i think ) the one sitting cosily at the junction. its big and bright n u cannot miss it.

noting that they no longer had $100 cat, i asked for the next best, $70, n hoped for the best. Rather quickly, the counter auntie ushered me into a room and asked me to shower myself. now i like to be showered by the girls, so that was a disappointment.

in my showers, my girl, came, n i was surprised to see a fat old lady. i was prepared for disappointment but i didn't wasn't prepared to be this disappointed. $70!!!

i went through the rest of the procedures in a rather stone manner. she sucked me long n hard, cock n balls. i couldn't help but look up into the mirror on the ceiling, watching my skinny naked body getting serviced. this is how i look!

she didn't ride on me, i wasn't eager to ask for it either. while i was fucking her all the time i close my eyes and tried to imagine my dream girls but all i could think of was $70 down the drain. i came, i bathed, n i got out quickly. feeling rather cheated.

these few years i have been roaming geylang. i've tried fls, enjoyed some of them, but geyland thai girls is still the best value for money at $40. at least they're young n thin ( thats a bonus, cos i'm young too, n fat girls turn me off ) n if ur lucky, you might occasionally spot a pretty one, then u frequent her. i used to have my regular girl until she goes back, then i'll search for a new one. i love thais, coz their attitude is better than china woman. i avoid prcs.

geyland forevermore

ahpong
14-02-2008, 08:52 AM
H35 will be close on 20 Feb, followed by H9 on the next day.

H9 will mover over and merges with H6B. It may be quite crowded there as the premises is much smaller than H9. There will be some renovation works as the auntie in H9 is quite fussy about cleanliness.

Heard that Suet Yee from H6A2 has moved to PT. Any idea which house is she at?

song
24-02-2008, 03:01 PM
any idea wats her name, she has shoulder length silight wavy hair, has slight malay/filip look, tanned skin, abt late 30s/early 40s.
thks.

Satanna
25-02-2008, 02:00 PM

Bro snakehead thanks for the update, sad to see this playground dying a slow death. With the few Ang Pais now also affected, it makes visiting KS an even sadder event now :(

HamSapLow
27-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Bro snakehead thanks for the update, sad to see this playground dying a slow death. With the few Ang Pais now also affected, it makes visiting KS an even sadder event now :(

The info's old...

Zhen Zhen is now at petain, Siewman is going hse 6B at KS nxt week when she gets back after her 1 mth holiday.

hammerdick
01-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Hi all

i have been there for years and its my first in here. Well most of the info are true but i wonder where is the queen of kama sutra...... "mei yi" short hair milf?
is she still there ?

:(

song
04-03-2008, 08:24 PM
hse in operation:
hse 2
hse 4
hse 4B
hse 6A
hse 6B
hse 8

can som1 update the WL, thks