PDA

View Full Version : Collective Guangdong F.Rs

Tr|pp|ng
09-11-2002, 12:03 AM
I'd thought since I have some time off from too much cheonging, I should start writing up a summary of events since I came to China in June.

This is a collection of F.Rs and please if anyone has cheonged in any of the cities in Guangdong, feel free to post your F.Rs. Hopefully this thread will help those bros working or visiting GZ looking for some hot action.

p.s. Please do not post anything else other than F.Rs.

Tr|pp|ng
09-11-2002, 12:28 AM
Sometime in mid june, I was itching to go cheonging but not many people around who knows quality chics at low prices; or rather, I don't have many friends whom I can share my passion for cheonging.

Anyway, I have been visiting Gipsy Bar down in HuanShi Dong Lu (near Garden Hotel) for a few days then, and have been noticing some street action going on. However, I've heard about the over-pricing tricksters and the higher Gong-an patrol rates which sorta scared me away. Whats worse is everytime I walk pass that street, I would have been half-drunk from Gipsy and probably won't really enjoy myself.

Then one day, I was meeting a foreigner friend whom I met at Gipsy to head down for a drink. As I was walking towards the bar, phone call came and he told me he couldn't meet up. So what the heck, I started walking back towards Garden Hotel just to "browse" around. As I was walking, I was greeted by at least 10-15 girls of various quality, but generally shit-faced with heavy makeup. As I was about to give up (heading down towards the YunNan food court, 2 girls caught my attention. As I walk pass, they were giving me cheeky smiles and biting their lips. That kinda triggered me off (or actually its my brother that got triggered). I walked up towards them and immediately realised that one was tall & sexy while the other was pretty and tall. After some bargaining, I took the tall & sexy one for $600.00RMB for the night. Perhaps because I was still new, I didn't really bargain down.

We immeditately took off to a hotel (New Pearl River) and in the cab, she was already all over me, kissing me on my neck and gently rubbing her satin-like see-through chest against my body. Phoar..even the taxi driver was looking through the rear-mirror.

After checking-in, we immediately undressed and she walked me to the shower. As she was bathing me, she paid extreme attention to my manhood, giving it a really good wash. All of a sudden, she grabbed it hard when it swelled and asked me in Chinese "do you think I can handle this?" and before I could say anything, I can feel a different kinda warm down there already; she was sucking me hard.

As I was tired of standing up in the bath-tub, I gently rose her up and we moved towards the bed. Once there, I then realised that her skin was immaculate, and asked her about her age; she told me she was 22 and from HuBei. She then giggled and told me to lie and close my eyes because she is gonna entertain herself alittle more before we proceed with fuckking. For almost 1/2 hr, she blew me like there was no tomorrow; in motions of all speeds and strength, it felt like heaven. When I couldn't take it any longer, I immediately stopped her and we started missionary position, she moaned so loudly that I had to cover her mouth with my hands. She then did a reverse turn with me still inside her and next thing I knew, she was on top. As she rode me, she started carrassing herself, groping her breasts then sucking her fingers with her eyes half-shut. Finally, I couldn't take it and came within the next 10 minutes or so (thanks to my long-time-no-fuck).

We showered and returned to the bed. Still gentle and soft-spoken, she told me that she wanted to hold me to sleep. I was kinda worried she might take off with my money and shit coz it was my first time in China so I really slept with her arms around me.

At around 4am, I felt something again. I got up to only find her blowing me but this time round, its then more sensual and slow kinda bj. I was too tired, so I requested for her to finish me off with a bj. She grinned and pushed my pillow upright against the bed-head, leading me to sit up and watch her do the stuff. Man, that was awesome. However, she kinda new I was gonna cum, so towards the end, she stopped the bj and completed with a hj. By that time, I really couldn't care less. It was good and I wanted to sleep. So this time round, she showered and I slept. At around 5+, she crept into bed again 1 arm below me holding me, and the other just fonding my cock.

At around 7am, I woke up and decided to let her go coz I too had to leave for home to change for work. She gave me her number (later on that I realised that most of these girls will give you their numbers if u treat them well) and left as discretely as possible.

Name: Ninan
Height: 1.72
Skin: Very smooth and fair
BJ: Excellent
FJ: Very Good
CIM: No
Overall: 9/10

Where to find her: Even though its been so many months, you can still find her near Garden Hotel. She has one of the most presentable and sexy faces there (not many good looking ones) and often standing with another tall girl called YauYong.

Time and Tide
09-11-2002, 12:50 AM
good fr...but u should have bargain a bit over the price...

Ah Neo
09-11-2002, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the wonderful FR!!

Tr|pp|ng
10-11-2002, 01:29 AM
To be honest, between my 2nd F.R and 1st, I tried getting hold of Ninan again because after that night, most people I speak to regarding cheonging told me that most of these girls don't provide all that good service. But it all failed as I called her only to know that she has gone back to her hometown for 2 weeks holiday.

A week later, I met this driver who was eager to show me this place called Shiqiao and its in Panyu, a suburb 20 minutes drive from Guangzhou. He told me that Panyu girls are cheaper than those in Guangzhou as there aren't that many tourist there. He was in a way right as there are many many girls standing just outside Da Bei Lu and they looked alright. BAD MOVE! As I was eager, I ended my search eagerly as one girl caught my eye. We bargained the price down to $130.00RMB for a S.T. When she got on the cab, I then realised that she was kinda desperate for money as she assured me that she would do anything for an extra $50RMB more.

The driver took us to a Gong-An Motel where S.T cost around $70.00RMB per hr. In the room, she quickly undressed and unprofessionally hurried me to take a shower. Her body was so-so but I didn't really give a fuck as I just wanted a screw and leave. After much persuasion (which really pisses me off), she reluctantly showered me.

Once we got onto the bed, she asked if I wanted a massage or just screw. I told her to take it slowly as I carassed her white legs. Not at all excited, she hinted that she don't do BJ but just abit of body-kissing. It was then that I've realised that shes a bitch so I did what a beast would do; Took her like a beast. I pumped her so hard she started to sound like shes crying and kept telling me to take it slow. I pumped even harder, worrying every few minutes to see if my condom was gonna break (hey this is china made ones anyway).

After 10 minutes, I told her to sit on me as I grabbed her hips and romp it in hard. I could feel her painful nails almost in my skin but I just continued. When I was finally came, she dropped sideways onto the bed and told me to give her 5 minutes. Again, I had to pursuade her to shower me as I was tired (hehe) and we finished it up.

Not much of a good experience. That dumbass driver only told me later that those girls are not professional and most are drug addicts who have no etiquette. But if anyone goes to Shiqiao-Panyu. Do not take the girls from the street, especially the ones outside Panyu Hotel.

Name: Ah Qing
Height: 1.5+
Skin: Abit on the darker side
BJ: None
FJ: So-So
Overall: 5/10

chinachina2
02-12-2002, 10:15 PM
Was walking up and down Gardern Hotel last Friday looking for chicks on the side of GH when I realised that there were Gong An al lover the place.

So decided to go up the overhead bridge when 2 girls approached me. Face full of make ups and old. So I waved them off and cross the overhead bridge.

It started to rain so I ran across and took shellter under the bridge,. There were many girls but all so so only. Then I saw a cuties that looked like in the early 20s and after some bargaining, we agreed on RMB 700 overnight, and took a cab my hotel.

In the room, she looked cuter and younger and kept thanking me for choosing her. She said she has not had sex for a week.

Washed and dried her hair and we proceed to make love. She kissed passionately and kept saying she love me. Then blow me and I ate her pussy. We proceed msissionary style and she said painful. Towards the end, she moaned and her pussy really gripped my brother hard and I came.

She said I fcuked here too deep and true enough, there was blood. Felt very bad about hurting her.

She couldn't sleep whole night and woke me up a few times until 5 plus. In the morning, we woke up and I proceeded to do another round. Again I tried to be gentle but she bled in the end but kept saying "mei shi".

So gave her another RMB100.

She is from Xian
Name Zhou Xiao Rei
Age about 20
Boobs 34b

No bad considering there was a clamp down.

smoothoperator
02-12-2002, 10:29 PM
Bro, which hotel do you recommend to stay in GZ where it is not a problem to bring gal back?
Every hotel I stayed always has an attendant at lift lobby of every floor. Very uncomfortable and thereby never bring back gal for overnite bonking.!:(

chinachina2
02-12-2002, 11:45 PM
The girls will usually be able to tell you.

Tr|pp|ng
05-12-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by smoothoperator
Bro, which hotel do you recommend to stay in GZ where it is not a problem to bring gal back?
Every hotel I stayed always has an attendant at lift lobby of every floor. Very uncomfortable and thereby never bring back gal for overnite bonking.!:(

Most 5-star hotels have strict restrictions, which could lead to disastrous consequences if you don't know your way around it. For example, if you stay at the Marriot-China Hotel, the security will be extremely tight, but you are due to tip the lobby-security like 50rmb or so. Still, they can screw you over by reporting you unless you tip them big-time or they know you very well.

I highly recommend the 4 star hotels. Simply because they are comfortable, cheap and less strict. One really good hotel is the New Pearl River Hotel (ZhuJiang Guang Chang). 4-star, huge rooms and lax screening of girls.

smoothoperator
05-12-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Tr|pp|ng
Most 5-star hotels have strict restrictions, which could lead to disastrous consequences if you don't know your way around it. For example, if you stay at the Marriot-China Hotel, the security will be extremely tight, but you are due to tip the lobby-security like 50rmb or so. Still, they can screw you over by reporting you unless you tip them big-time or they know you very well.

I highly recommend the 4 star hotels. Simply because they are comfortable, cheap and less strict. One really good hotel is the New Pearl River Hotel (ZhuJiang Guang Chang). 4-star, huge rooms and lax screening of girls.

Thank you bro. for the very useful info. YES I used to stay at Marriot-China and also at the Garden Hotel.
Had subsequently changed to Ramada Pearl which is a lot better in terms of "security":)
I will definitely try the hotel as you recommended. Once again thanks for the info.

Tr|pp|ng
06-12-2002, 04:07 PM
A few not-worth-mentioning F.R's later, I was introduced to this place in ShiGang, about 40 minutes drive from Guangzhou. This isn't your ordainary whore joint, but an exclusive hideout, disguised as a massage parlour out front. Now I have located the area, I need to find a way to get it.

The driver dropped me off outside, it was situated behind a disco, ktv and next to the hotel (Obviously, the rooms of the hotels were used for whoring). As I walked thru these buildings, I deviced a plan. The supervisor immediately greeted me and was directing me to the main-hall of the massage parlour. Immediately, I said "no no...I am introduced by Fatty (Pang Zai) from HK". I know for fact that this is the heaven for HK->Shenzhen goers because its much cheaper to whore here than the latter. Anyway, he kind of hesitated for a minute, then asked if I was referring to upstairs and continuingly scanned me.

Once confident, he then directed me upstairs, where I was greeted by the whole bloody floor staff, much to my dislike. I mean, I'm not here for a bloody speech giving. Being notice and annouced upon my arrival is not my cup of tea. Once inside the room, which is your regular 3.5 stars hotel room, the supervisor sat me down and asked me if I had a regular girl (since I mentioned that I was here before). He also failed to mention the price, but I hoaxed him into believing that I came here drunk the last time with my friend and didn't quite remember the price. Finally, after the briefing, he summoned the girls.

OMFG, this was like KL all over again.... 30+ girls started walking in like the ones from Macau Niteclubs. I had trouble looking at them as I have only 1 pair of eyes. hehe..Anyway, there was this one that caught my attention and boy was she hot looking. From far, I wasn't too sure with my judgement, but in hindsight, she had the best complexion of all the girls I've screwed (Russia, China, Thailand, HK, Australia, Holland, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia). Immediately, I pointed my finger at her as she smiled at me, while the rest fall-out.

When everyone was gone, she subtly spoke to ask if I wanted to refill my tea as she kneeled down before me to remove my clothes. Her sexy long hair and extremely beautiful face next to my little' bro got me all excited. We proceeded to showering and then back to the bed when she asked me if I wanted the massage first or last? I just smiled at her and told her that I wanted to screw first. She giggled as she removed her towel, revealing her handful tits and started to grope my hard penis. After some fondling, she started to give me bj, which was in all fairness average. But I am a sucker for looks so it kinda felt better. Not long later, I proceeded to missionary and the good thing about this girl is the minute you enter her, she starts to get louder and louder hehe...Her moans are really sexy, often covering her mouth with her hands to lower the volume..hahaha...

We tried a few other positions before I came. Finally we showered again, and chit chat abit. She is from Hunan (like so many of the beauties from China) and only been here for 1 month or so. Before we parted, she gave me her phone number to call her so we can have dinner or something like that. I did call her, but nver took her out as she has left the place for 2 weeks to return to Hunan for a family visit...But I will defintely go look her up again...

Name: Ah Yan (Yanny)
Height: 1.6+
Skin: THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

Overall: 8/10 (Very GFE)

Tr|pp|ng
06-12-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by smoothoperator
Thank you bro. for the very useful info. YES I used to stay at Marriot-China and also at the Garden Hotel.
Had subsequently changed to Ramada Pearl which is a lot better in terms of "security":)
I will definitely try the hotel as you recommended. Once again thanks for the info.

To be honest, if u really want to enjoy, Guangzhou isn't the place to be. Try the next town in places like ShiGang, Panyu or Sha Wan - these places have whore-joints, ktvs' and all other whore-spots owned by Gong-An ppl...hence it is extremely safe. Read my F.R 4 when it is released, you will know why :)

joker85
06-12-2002, 06:50 PM
nice FR keep its coming!

smoothoperator
08-12-2002, 11:51 AM
To be honest, if u really want to enjoy, Guangzhou isn't the place to be. Try the next town in places like ShiGang, Panyu or Sha Wan - these places have whore-joints, ktvs' and all other whore-spots owned by Gong-An ppl...hence it is extremely safe. Read my F.R 4 when it is released, you will know why :)

Thank you for your info. Heard a lot of Panyu but never really did get around there. Normally just heading down to Dongguan and Zhuhai. Always travelling alone. Is it safe down at Panyu?

Tr|pp|ng
08-12-2002, 07:56 PM
Firstly, Panyu is definitely safer than GZ, as long as you don't provoke trouble. Also, I personally enjoy travelling alone. Dongguan and Zhuhai are definitely more expensive. Panyu, Shigang and Shawan would be my choice. Do let me know when u r arriving..... The name is J and u can send me an email at [email protected]

smoothoperator
11-12-2002, 10:54 AM
Firstly, Panyu is definitely safer than GZ, as long as you don't provoke trouble. Also, I personally enjoy travelling alone. Dongguan and Zhuhai are definitely more expensive. Panyu, Shigang and Shawan would be my choice. Do let me know when u r arriving..... The name is J and u can send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks bro. I have PM you in yr box. Have fun and a nice day.

Tr|pp|ng
17-12-2002, 02:33 PM
Apparently, after the stupid 16th Congressional Meeting, it seems the streets are empty. Girls are either hiding or not allowed to work on the streets, in bars or ktvs. But I am hopeful as there are those still owned by the govt. We'll see....

More F.R to come, just need some free time..

btw, Smoothoperator, will be calling you sometime tonight as discussed on the phone!

L8er.

Darknites
14-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Good FRs for GuangZhou!

I'll be heading down to GZ soon, starting with some short trips to lay the basics, and later, moving over there for at least a couple of years...

Been active in S'pore and JB, but have yet to try any of the chicks in mainland itself. Will definitely be hunting around the Garden Hotel area first for a start.

BTW, are there any of the Hotel Spas the same as those HC in S'pore? Would be staying in a relative house for the beginning and dun want to keep hanging around late out at night, hence would like to look for those Spa sepcials which may be available in the day time.

Appreciates any help.

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
24-01-2003, 05:33 PM
Damn... should have double checked this thread again when i was in GZ. I could not find Gipsy Bar near Garden Hotel.

Now then I read carefully that it is located along Huanshi donglu.

Nmind, I did have some unexpected discovery this trip.. but would definitely lookout for Gipsy bar again next trip.

Cheers,
Shadow

hornytony
26-01-2003, 01:20 PM
hi. will be in GZ this week staying at marriot. any action in or around there? what about the bar/lounge or the HC? I know security is tight, but what about u bringing the girl in, or from the HC?

Tr|pp|ng
06-02-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by hornytony
hi. will be in GZ this week staying at marriot. any action in or around there? what about the bar/lounge or the HC? I know security is tight, but what about u bringing the girl in, or from the HC?

Sorry for the late reply. Marriot=China Hotel=5 star=freaking strict. Anytime before 11pm, should be ok to bring back girls but after that time, it gets tricky. If you don't see any security person by the lift lobby, then go for it, otherwise you can either tip the security guy or better yet, take the girl to a local motel.

Regarding China Hotel action, there are plenty around and inside the vicinity of the hotel. Girls will be loitering inside the lobby, outside on the streets opposite and more significantly HardRock Cafe... Nearby bars - Golf Club...you can get action there...all FLs.

Taking girl out from HC in Guangzhou itself is pretty darn tough, you can "barfine" the girls in the HC outside Guangzhou and they don't come cheap...Good luck.

Tr|pp|ng
06-02-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by ShadowBro
Good FRs for GuangZhou!

BTW, are there any of the Hotel Spas the same as those HC in S'pore? Would be staying in a relative house for the beginning and dun want to keep hanging around late out at night, hence would like to look for those Spa sepcials which may be available in the day time.

Appreciates any help.

Cheers,
Shadow

Most of the Spas in Guangzhou city itself have very strict rules and are open concept..very very rarely you will find those with personal rooms with specials. However, even if you find those, they are very poorly organised and you will find yourself rushed thru the process as they are afraid of raids...

However, if you go to the outskirts of Guangzhou City, eg. Dashi or Panyu..you will find the massage parlours all have either Backdoors or some even with Villas restricted to Highly privilledged customers; and you are guaranteed safe in these places as they are owned and protected by the PLA....

Hope this info helps, as like I've said before, sorry for all these late postings as I have been away from Guangzhou over the past month...

joefong1
08-10-2003, 11:11 PM
Tripping,

5 star hotel have very strict rules, try those 4 star hotel, these hotel service are not as bad as those 5 star hotel, which allow "guest" to visit after 11pm. Anyway, 4 star hotel there charged much lower than those 5 star hotel. But, better be careful, my friends was back yesterday from Guangzhou and said that the PLA is strict these day after the comotion in ZH with the JAPS.