PDA

View Full Version : Is there true love between us and PRC WL

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

shawn_mib
29-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Just kinda curious, if u are penniless and you can only affort to boink her once a week and can't support her for her stay in SG. Do u think she will still fall in love with you?

Any brother here have similar experience to share?

naemlo
29-01-2008, 11:05 PM

A lot of threads on love love. Do a search and refer to them.

sammyboyfor
30-01-2008, 03:41 AM
Just kinda curious, if u are penniless and you can only affort to boink her once a week and can't support her for her stay in SG. Do u think she will still fall in love with you?

Why have so many twits populated this forum?????:rolleyes:

I started this place so that people could exchange info about COMMERCIAL SEX!

It has ended up as some sort of "Agony Aunt" column. :confused:

Can't you guys just fuck those broads and be done with it??? How on earth does love come into the the picture for chrissake????? :eek:

huaren
30-01-2008, 08:08 AM

WL fall in love with me. but she love $$ even more. end up i ask her to hug $$ and sleep. that happens 2years ago. and now i just fuck and forget.

Orgasdo
30-01-2008, 08:30 AM
It is definitely true love ... bet her n ur money :)

old_yet_horny
30-01-2008, 08:44 AM

Yo Bro..

What kind of question is that???

Penniless?? But yet can afford to bonk her once a week???

Whats your defination of penniless???:confused:

Anyway, falling in love with a PRC WL= F@#King Crazy+disaster..

Dun ever try that, countless sad stories being told here.. and too little fairy tales as well..Seek love else where..

aczeta76
30-01-2008, 08:51 AM
I agree..enjoy the time you have with the WL but dun expect to marry her..

And please spend within your means

louis2002
30-01-2008, 09:01 AM
WL falling for a guy = chance in a million.......:cool:

If really so lucky = go buy toto or 4D better.......

Kena liao = Got more money to bonk........:D

Heeheehee..............

My 2 cents worth...........

Akina
30-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Funny leh, you can bonk her 4 times a month, that is business for her, of course she is in love with you ..... :D

Big Sexy
30-01-2008, 09:33 AM
could it be because.....GOD love stupid people??... he made so many...:D :D

Do you think they are THICK? Fuxx and done with... why stick to a hole that has been infested with filthy dicks.. yucks!

if u are penniless . Do u think she will still fall in love with you?

ziyi
30-01-2008, 09:40 AM
So many such threads and they didnt read that almost all bros are against it ... highly unlikely that they didnt read it or they just have nothing better to do ... so ask same thing over and over again

justl00king
30-01-2008, 09:41 AM

Any brother here have similar experience to share?Not impossible but chances very remote. Like searching for needle in haystack. :D

XueJing
30-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Spot on, got chance , but chance like striking toto first price :eek:

condolescences
30-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Yes Got The True Love Of Money

gilagila100
30-01-2008, 11:33 AM

I started this place so that people could exchange info about COMMERCIAL SEX!

It has ended up as some sort of "Agony Aunt" column. :confused:

Can't you guys just fuck those broads and be done with it??? How on earth does love come into the the picture for chrissake????? :eek:

Totally agree with you boss !!! But somehow some ppl juz dun get the point ...

Heart Break Kid
30-01-2008, 02:24 PM
It is true love :eek: ... between her body and your money :D

Hole In One
30-01-2008, 05:21 PM
So it really seems like most bros here are against the idea of PRC WL really falling in love with us ... so BEWARE , some must be through experience

rapebill
30-01-2008, 05:30 PM
I had a relationship with a PRC FL that lasted close to a year.
Her parting remark was "我不记得以前,我只记得钱".
It rhymes! LOL

Heart Break Kid
30-01-2008, 05:33 PM
So it really seems like most bros here are against the idea of PRC WL really falling in love with us ... so BEWARE , some must be through experience

If we are not providing her or giving money ..do you think PRC WL will fall in love with us ??

Heart Break Kid
30-01-2008, 05:34 PM
It rhymes! LOL

WL are heartless creatures :(

maila
30-01-2008, 05:35 PM
It rhymes! LOL

Haha, bro you are good lah :)

gambler
31-01-2008, 09:00 AM
True love between normal people is already a rare commodity, what more a PRC WL. Once a WL, it will always remain in your and her head ... major stumbling block to any long term relationship ... so can it be true .... maybe, but chances very very very slim ... especially with us ... popularly regarded as carrot head to PRC WLs

Tai_zi21
31-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Just kinda curious, if u are penniless

Let mi honest,not to talk abt PRC WL la... i think SG Gals also wouldn't wan to be with u when u r penniless la.... of cos not 100% but i would say at least 80%...

U think ppl come all the way from china to support a guy who is poor? :rolleyes:

Think again sir

lsly
31-01-2008, 10:28 AM
You are right bro. How come TS never heard of the phrase
"no money no talk"

romancest
31-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Sometimes ago I have a regular pro. We will go out during her off days and make love in some hotels. She never asked me money for these extra activities but I paid for the hotel and meals. She always tell me how much she loves me but everytime when I was with her, she always get phone calls from other men. She will also tell them how much she loves and misses them and can't wait to see them. I had to keep quiet by her side. Once I gave her a bj while she was talking to one of these silly men and she told him she was masterbating while talking to him. I wonder if any of these men believe her.

Then one day she told me she loves me and wanted me to marry her. I said "ok" but only if she offered anal to me. At first she refused but I told her if she loves me she'll do anything for me. I fucked her anally that day and she screamed like it was her first time having sex.

After that day, I stopped using that sim card I used to call her and never went back to look for her.

I think its silly to fall in love with a prostitute. I heard some even marry one? How desperate is that?

Heart Break Kid
31-01-2008, 02:11 PM
"no money no talk"

Should re-phrase the statement.. No money no honey :D

cuntology
31-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Ya, can talk .... "How much you have?" :D

dap26
31-01-2008, 02:19 PM
It rhymes! LOL

Wah this phrase is too straightforward...:D

S T A R
31-01-2008, 02:21 PM
So once you hear that statement, you know in the past tio conned liao.
Ni hen suai .... ni hao da ..... hahaha, all bluff one

romancest
31-01-2008, 03:46 PM
So once you hear that statement, you know in the past tio conned liao.
Ni hen suai .... ni hao da ..... hahaha, all bluff oneIt is not con. They also have needs. Sometimes they also want a nice guy to talk to and to enjoy sex. But end of the day, they are here to make money. Most people forget about that.

Carlos Santana
31-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Most PRC WL that come over here got dirt bag bf back home so don't take their words too seriously. Have your fun and just leave it as that. :cool:

Heart Break Kid
31-01-2008, 08:55 PM
It is not con. They also have needs. Sometimes they also want a nice guy to talk to and to enjoy sex. But end of the day, they are here to make money. Most people forget about that.

In China there are proper jobs for these WL but low wages plus long hours :(
so all these PRC girls choose to work in KTV or as whore for fast money & more free time to relax after working. All I can say is they are not willingly to take hardship in life to earn a decent living :D

sinkawhorean
01-02-2008, 08:55 AM
It rhymes! LOL

Hey bro, it's been a long time... Glad that u r recovering from it. Have upped yr pts for encouragement. I'm already back in sinkawhore. Let's meetup n La Kopi at GL sometime..:cool:

people power
01-02-2008, 10:00 AM
No hardship for them, so in Spore, you no money they have to work hard nia, no money ... they look for another carrot head ...

so all these PRC girls choose to work in KTV or as whore for fast money & more free time to relax after working. All I can say is they are not willingly to take hardship in life to earn a decent living :D

romancest
01-02-2008, 11:12 AM
so all these PRC girls choose to work in KTV or as whore for fast money & more free time to relax after working. All I can say is they are not willingly to take hardship in life to earn a decent living :DYes. And I find it funny when some men defend these women saying they came from poor family and didn't have a choice but to sell their bodies to make a living. In the end, they are usually the ones who got conned by these women. I normally don't pity these men because they only have themselves to blame because they allowed themselves to get conned by these women.

owe$pay$
01-02-2008, 11:27 AM
"no money no talk"

So did you also heard of this phrase & to the so-called senior samster who disappear for very long.....If you happen to read this post!!!!!GOD IS WATCHING YOU & I AM WATCHING YOU TOO!!!!!:cool:

OWE$PAY$ :rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
01-02-2008, 12:51 PM
No hardship for them, so in Spore, you no money they have to work hard nia, no money ... they look for another carrot head ...

Its true .. in China many young girls already know that S'pore got such kangtao :D
even ugly fat girls also want to come here & try their lucks :rolleyes:

aczeta76
01-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Yes. And I find it funny when some men defend these women saying they came from poor family and didn't have a choice but to sell their bodies to make a living. In the end, they are usually the ones who got conned by these women. I normally don't pity these men because they only have themselves to blame because they allowed themselves to get conned by these women.

Ya... all decisions are made by ourselves so so long as u have tot it thru, dun blame anyone later...

Coz u r "willing party":o

Akina
01-02-2008, 03:46 PM
There are always people who think they are the special one and odd one to be successful with WL ... this we cant stop them, just wish them luck. We are all adults, thye go into a relationship with their Eyes Wide Open and with all advices given by us .... whatever it is , they bear the outcome ... :)

sammyboyfor
01-02-2008, 04:01 PM
even ugly fat girls also want to come here & try their lucks :rolleyes:

"Luck" is a non count noun. You do not add an "s" to make it plural.

For more examples of non count nouns, go to Count /Noncount nouns and articles (http://ajaja.paradoxinc.org/Basic/Grammar/CountAndNoncount.html)

Carlos Santana
01-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Let's all not forget many were already WLs back home before they come over here! Just that back home they cannot compete with younger tighter girls that keep surfacing. :D

shawn_mib
01-02-2008, 09:22 PM
well.... thanks for all your comments and here is my story with her:

one day i was feeling bored and went to one of the neighberhood TN for a massage and found this gem sitting there, ask for her and it was a instant click with her. So visited her the following week and had a wonderfull time with her.

the third time with her and we start to talk like couple, that day she did not accept any money from me. I was suprise and the following few times she did not accept any too. She just say she can't take my money and when i tried to give her cash she will just reject.

I grew a liking for her, but most of the time i have to bear looking at the love mark all over her body. Till the day she left back to china, i told her that i would visit her there, but she refused and told me to wait for her to come back.

Bro if this happen to you what would you do?

pakpak2001
01-02-2008, 10:31 PM

================================================== =======
Yes, there is true love but the problem is that she can love more than one man at any one time!
Trust me bro, not worth going into such relationships
Treat them as tissue paper - use and throw

Sha_Gua75
01-02-2008, 10:34 PM
one day i was feeling bored and went to one of the neighberhood TN for a massage and found this gem sitting there, ask for her and it was a instant click with her. So visited her the following week and had a wonderfull time with her.

nowadays seem that there is a lot of "Gem" around.....but then come to think of it...wtf is a gem doing in TN :D

owe$pay$
02-02-2008, 03:36 PM
OWE$PAY$ :rolleyes:
If those so-called senior samster who owe$ and you are zapping me......Surely you can do better than this?????:p

Is there true love... 02-02-2008 11:22 AM Happy new year to you, clone.
Is there true love... 02-02-2008 11:14 AM Zap you for no avatar. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................
Is there true love... 02-02-2008 11:11 AM You got GOD pictures? Share Share please.

Jkin
02-02-2008, 05:30 PM
U shouldn't even consider falling in love with any prostitute in the first place.

sulk
02-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Never get into this situation where he kena KCed by the WLs.
You will slowly get deeper and then, she will reeled you in :eek:

I grew a liking for her, but most of the time i have to bear looking at the love mark all over her body. Till the day she left back to china, i told her that i would visit her there, but she refused and told me to wait for her to come back.

Bro if this happen to you what would you do?

Heart Break Kid
02-02-2008, 08:58 PM
One question ...

Do you think that PRC men also got cheated by PRC girls ? Or vice versa ??

colins
02-02-2008, 09:17 PM
One question ...

Do you think that PRC men also got cheated by PRC girls ? Or vice versa ??

Obviously right?

For every PRC girls working here, there are probably 3000 of them in China. For that matter, for every millionaire in singapore, there are probably a number with the same ratio in China.

Heart Break Kid
02-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Obviously right?

For every PRC girls working here, there are probably 3000 of them in China. For that matter, for every millionaire in singapore, there are probably a number with the same ratio in China.

PRC girls is rich... never underestimate them :p

Their bank accounts can easily 6 times more than what we had :eek: in our bank accounts

colins
02-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Considering the fact that they've pioneered several job roles in the WL industry and what they have to sell to get that money, they do deserve most of their money.

A little story to share... Juz met up with my ex in KL, she went there to source for ktv mamasans to bring prc friends over. She got to know this guy from a well to do family, managed to take home 200k RM WITHOUT going to bed. Another ex is in singapore, someone offered 6 digit figure sgd to be his mistress. Nearly brought me down with depression after hearing these news consecutively within 1 month. Gave me real motivation to plan my life's direction seriously.

aczeta76
02-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Considering the fact that they've pioneered several job roles in the WL industry and what they have to sell to get that money, they do deserve most of their money.

A little story to share... Juz met up with my ex in KL, she went there to source for ktv mamasans to bring prc friends over. She got to know this guy from a well to do family, managed to take home 200k RM WITHOUT going to bed. Another ex is in singapore, someone offered 6 digit figure sgd to be his mistress. Nearly brought me down with depression after hearing these news consecutively within 1 month. Gave me real motivation to plan my life's direction seriously.

Wow.. that's the life of the rich lah... 6 digits nothing to them. For me, already halfway to my 7D but all hard earned money.. where can throw away 6D juz like that:(

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 12:58 PM
thanks for all the advise from the brothers here. thanks HBK from upping me, i'm just wondering what was her intention as i have told her that i do not have money. just normal visit her for boinking once a week is maybe, other than that i dun have spare to buy and give her money liao.

but she still do with me for free, and she say she likes me.... that y she won't accept cash from me.

So i was quite touch by her. And i do like her too.... but sometime see her entertaining other guys on phone and love bite all over her hurt me a lot but i just tell myself it her job.

if she is true to me, i have no regrets being with her.

Youngblood
03-02-2008, 01:10 PM

Your ex is the same kind of gal recruiting across China for a commission. The gal reach KL

1. Work in LSB, 100RM a bonk
2. Sell Kuachi at restaurant and bonk less than 100 RM a bonk
3. HCs (Unlikely as they are syndicated, but also earn 100RM a bonk)
4. KTV (normally the lower class ones as the high class ones will not risk the clientele and rep on PRCs) ... Butterfly 50-100 RM a client, the rest to negotiate.

They are telling the gals that they can earn 30k SGD a month ... when in reality, with the competition, how to earn this much???

The truth is that they are the ones earning and fooling this gals with pictures of greener pastures...

How to earn 200k without going to bed. Mistress in KL Bao also only about RM 20-30k (which is A LOT... must be damn good liao and definitely not the class of KTV gals). I think the ex are trying to inflate their value, which is not really that much considering, especially in KL. If you fly AirAsia, you will notice how many WLs are always handed back to CHina Authorities ...

Youngblood
03-02-2008, 01:18 PM
PRC girls is rich... never underestimate them :p

Their bank accounts can easily 6 times more than what we had :eek: in our bank accounts

And their stories are also exagerrated 10 times, so beware what you stories you hear... ;)

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 01:27 PM
How to earn 200k without going to bed. Mistress in KL Bao also only about RM 20-30k (which is A LOT... must be damn good liao and definitely not the class of KTV gals). I think the ex are trying to inflate their value, which is not really that much considering, especially in KL. If you fly AirAsia, you will notice how many WLs are always handed back to CHina Authorities ...

This is really the sad case, but i was wondering how about those working in SG? If u read my case, i'm sort of hook onto this gal i know from TN, how mucj can they earn in SG per month then?

colins
03-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Your ex is the same kind of gal recruiting across China for a commission. The gal reach KL...

I dun dispute your findings, in fact find it kinda refreshing. She explained to me the mechanism on which she intend to earn more than 10k sgd a month (which she is doing now). If you're interested to find out more, let me know. By the way, she only brings 'better ones' for the well to do, the rate is 750RM (ktv) 2000RM (overnight). Her girls commonly bring back 100kRM after a month.

And she is only the agent. The rich malaysian who gave her the money is obviously in love with her. And I saw the cash (in 50RM note), like bricks lying around her posh hotel room. Whether she went to bed with him, I'm not interested. The only thing I can tell is, even if they did it, it wasnt because of a transaction. I can only take her word for it (she said he is not her type, but his money is universal).

Sorry for sidelining the thread...

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 01:47 PM

That no problem, i do wanna understand more abt them too....

Youngblood
03-02-2008, 01:55 PM
I dun dispute your findings, in fact find it kinda refreshing. She explained to me the mechanism on which she intend to earn more than 10k sgd a month (which she is doing now). If you're interested to find out more, let me know. By the way, she only brings 'better ones' for the well to do, the rate is 750RM (ktv) 2000RM (overnight). Her girls commonly bring back 100kRM after a month.

And she is only the agent. The rich malaysian who gave her the money is obviously in love with her. And I saw the cash (in 50RM note), like bricks lying around her posh hotel room. Whether she went to bed with him, I'm not interested. The only thing I can tell is, even if they did it, it wasnt because of a transaction. I can only take her word for it (she said he is not her type, but his money is universal).

No Problem. 10k SGD is realistic number... 100k RM for gals is highly unlikely as if you take the math of 2000 X 30 days (the max duration of the Visa), its only 60k. They deduct their hotel and 'protection fees' etc... maybe left about RM 30k. But the risk is higher than in SG as the Malaysia MIBs are real SOBs and the ring leaders often hang the gals out to dry when there are too many. The local triads are like that, once the quota of 100-200 gals are met, they typically arrange for the less popular ones to be arrested and removed so their quota will have space for new gals.

The gal with bricks of money could be earning something other than what you think. The biggest earning mummy SH earns about RMB 400k a month. This is with her gals (about 100-200 of the prettiest ones you will ever see) going for about 5k RMB a night. Malaysia never has these talent and quantity under a single agent or mummy. I also knew of a Tianamen mummy who earned about that amount (80-100k SGD) every month...

So in KL, she would have to supply to places like Superstar, BP, Vegas, Macau to have this volume, and she will not get a cut of the room bill,...

Anyway, as long as you happy, not a problem right. :D

Youngblood
03-02-2008, 01:59 PM
This is really the sad case, but i was wondering how about those working in SG? If u read my case, i'm sort of hook onto this gal i know from TN, how mucj can they earn in SG per month then?

These depend
1. How the TN share money
2. Is her clients regular that Tip ?
3. How many clients she do in a day?
4. Side income from boyfriends and KCs. I know a few and they claim they earn about 10k a month SGD. This is their claim which i cannot verify and I do not know any TN bosses and I am not a TN guy. sorry.

colins
03-02-2008, 02:02 PM

If 200sgd a day, easily 5k to 6k a month. Thing is, most of the prc girls in sg can bring back that amount back home. This is a place where fast money comes along in a limited period of time (against their social visit pass period). Anybody in that position would want to maximise their earnings, so they will practically do anything, esp finding willing parties who are willing to part of their money.

However, in my personal opinion, some of them do require TLC. One of the problems working in this field is that they find it very tiring emotionally (xin lei, or 'heart exhausted'). They sometimes need friends as well. So since they're in the line which sort of got them used to be sexually intimate with guys, they do go for local guy friends and dun mind giving them such intimacy in exchange for TLC from them. It is how some of them keep a semblance of 'normality' between them and other guys. And they do it very strictly without money because they (tell you that they) classify you differently.

But of cos, bros, dun bank on it. The greatest lie is one with a ring of truth. You may in future hear this story from a prc girl and yet she is trying to rip you off. If you can't understand their thinking and rationale, best thing is keep your emotions safe away from such relationships.

Youngblood
03-02-2008, 02:11 PM
However, in my personal opinion, some of them do require TLC. One of the problems working in this field is that they find it very tiring emotionally (xin lei, or 'heart exhausted'). They sometimes need friends as well. So since they're in the line which sort of got them used to be sexually intimate with guys, they do go for local guy friends and dun mind giving them such intimacy in exchange for TLC from them. It is how some of them keep a semblance of 'normality' between them and other guys. And they do it very strictly without money because they (tell you that they) classify you differently.

But of cos, bros, dun bank on it. The greatest lie is one with a ring of truth. You may in future hear this story from a prc girl and yet she is trying to rip you off. If you can't understand their thinking and rationale, best thing is keep your emotions safe away from such relationships.

To put it simply. They need love too as they are human. But they need security (money) even more. So they would rather be with someone they like than with someone they don't. But free too often and they will start to look for the $$$ factor again so beware.

colins
03-02-2008, 02:13 PM
No Problem. 10k SGD is realistic number... 100k RM for gals is highly unlikely as if you take the math of 2000 X 30 days (the max duration of the Visa), its only 60k.

Like I say, if you're interested in how she derive at the figure, let me know. I spent 4.80RM in Alor over wantan mee to get that info, haha...

My ex din get that money because she is mamasan-ing or something, its from the guy. I was in the hotel room with her, and she showed me how she got it. For privacy sake, I dun intend to publicise how I know, cos it might hurt their relationship if he read this.

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 02:21 PM
thanks bro young blood and colin for your information, i guess she do like me tht y she gave me free. just that the truth is she needs money too.

Just wonder how long this kind of relation can last.??? guess onli time will tell...

colins
03-02-2008, 02:21 PM
To put it simply. They need love too as they are human. But they need security (money) even more. So they would rather be with someone they like than with someone they don't. But free too often and they will start to look for the $$$ factor again so beware.

I really empathise in your situation (and the hurt seeing her with other guys). Seriously, you know its hard to reconcile with the reality of them wanting to earn money and still requiring love. Its like an emotional roller coaster when you're with her. When you leave, you'll somehow have this feeling that her emotional turmoil had been transferred to you.

Maybe its how it works, they unload pain to you, you download the shit feeling upon yourself. If it is a transaction, the only thing you download from them is probably only joy and satisfaction. They just need to upload the pain from your transaction to somebody else. Like that, money means happiness.

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE=colins;2562890]I really empathise in your situation (and the hurt seeing her with other guys). Seriously, you know its hard to reconcile with the reality of them wanting to earn money and still requiring love. Its like an emotional roller coaster when you're with her. When you leave, you'll somehow have this feeling that her emotional turmoil had been transferred to you.
QUOTE]

This the pain i have been going thru actually, but after hearing from your guys i do believe she do like me somehow. But how long can this last, onli time will tell.... At least i won regret....

Just that i was wondering how many guuys will have the same treatment as me.... or normally they would onli provide such for one guy onli?

colins
03-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Only thing I can say is, just prepare for the day. You know there wont be a good ending, everybody also say its silly to continue. Sometimes, the exchange is too painful, the parting is too painful, the meeting is also painful. Unless you're someone who want to take advantage of her needs, you'll feel pain.

Is it worth it?

Extending your emotions for her also means you can't leave her 'in a lurch' as you now know she needs you. So letting you realise she likes you may not be a good thing as well. Ultimately, she just needed 'someone' she can trust and you're sincere enough. She wont die because you're not around.

Think about it. You have love to give, so consider giving it to a relationship which you know will have a good ending.

Eternity_Gal
03-02-2008, 02:55 PM
A WL doesnt find love in you..The motive is to earn as much $ as possible in a certain of period over here. U can't confide in a WL, cose a WL confides in you only if you have the financial ability to support her.

Dont ever start falling in love with a WL.. Sad to say that the truth is that a WL first fall in love with your notes, not with you.

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 02:59 PM
bro colins thanks for your advises, i guess that day will come eventually and it painful for both of us, but like your say she won't die. She needs me but i just can't leave her like that, i guess i made up my mind to stick with her for a while. And see how things goes....

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 03:04 PM
A WL doesnt find love in you..The motive is to earn as much $ as possible in a certain of period over here. U can't confide in a WL, cose a WL confides in you only if you have the financial ability to support her.

Dont ever start falling in love with a WL.. Sad to say that the truth is that a WL first fall in love with your notes, not with you.

Sis Eternity, that the problem with all this, she won't charge me a single cents for my third visit to her, all my boink with her is FOC, i try to give her money and she just refuse, i wanna buy her stuffs, she would just reply me she would rather let the other buy for her, she dun wan me to spend money on her.

tell me how i can not be touch????

Eternity_Gal
03-02-2008, 03:15 PM
I 'm looking from a third party and it's not easy to judge. The only good thing I feel is that she is rather concerned on how u spend ur money on her. Hmm, but does that means more savings for u in the future if u decide to spend ur life with her.

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 03:27 PM
I 'm looking from a third party and it's not easy to judge. The only good thing I feel is that she is rather concerned on how u spend ur money on her. Hmm, but does that means more savings for u in the future if u decide to spend ur life with her.

i reali dun know if we can have a future things are shaky and she have went home. i did offer to go back with her but she decline that too.... reason unknown. but most prob she know that travelling is expensive for me.... she just told me to wait for her return.

Heart Break Kid
03-02-2008, 03:29 PM
i reali dun know if we can have a future things are shaky and she have went home. i did offer to go back with her but she decline that too.... reason unknown. but most prob she know that travelling is expensive for me.... she just told me to wait for her return.

Which part of China she is staying ?

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 03:32 PM
beijing....

Heart Break Kid
03-02-2008, 03:37 PM
beijing....

SQ direct flight to & fro Beijing cost $1,372 :eek:for this Feb 2008 month end.
somemore economy class seat :(

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 03:40 PM
SQ direct flight to & fro Beijing cost $1,372 :eek:for this Feb 2008 month end.
somemore economy class seat :(

yup i tryied to go after CNY but the cheapest ard still cost $800.... so poor man i am....

Heart Break Kid
03-02-2008, 03:44 PM
yup i tryied to go after CNY but the cheapest ard still cost $800.... so poor man i am....

Don't go now snow storm leh... go in March better. Round trip airticket very expensive but no harm going there to see & tour. Take it as an experience if you can afford it ;)

colins
03-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Put it this way, she doesnt need you while she is back home and dun really want to have any evidence of her work in sg. Even if she is unattached or still single, she wont want you into her circle of friends. It is not say she is unfeeling, but her needs in beijing and in sg is very different. Unless say, you are someone who is willing to contribute money to her when she is back home, maybe she can spin a story for your benefit and ask you to continue to support her. But of cos, you're not. You're only someone who supplied TLC in her darker times.

This is not to degrade your feelings towards her or to put you down, bro. This is rational thinking. Yes I think maybe you are also desperate for the truth now, give the feeling a break for a week or two, then start to think from outside the box.

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 03:50 PM
This is not to degrade your feelings towards her or to put you down, bro. This is rational thinking. Yes I think maybe you are also desperate for the truth now, give the feeling a break for a week or two, then start to think from outside the box.

Yes bro i know what u mean.... well.... i'll just wait for her to come back 1st and see how things goes....

sammyboyfor
03-02-2008, 03:59 PM
bro colins thanks for your advises,

Should be "Thank you for your ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 04:02 PM

"Advise" is a verb.

Thanks Bro Sammy for the correction.

colins
03-02-2008, 07:44 PM

"Advise" is a verb.

hey, you forgotten to add the other one saying 'advice' has no plural, as in 'advises'. :)

kiko
03-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Bro: if u really have relationship with the gal, i hope she treat u well, when u go china look for her. I think she will take good care of u , when u go china.

dirtyhairy
03-02-2008, 09:12 PM
"Advise" is a verb.

The BOSS Mr Ah Sammy has again repeated his advice,
as a noun, it's no plural for advice...
alto as a verb, it should be advises...
but then, in Yankee English, the noun is advise...
so advice (Queen's lingo) or advise (Gringo lingo), as a noun, no "s"...
confusing....not really unless one's an ass!!!:D

shawn_mib
03-02-2008, 09:37 PM
still look confusing to me cos my england is half past six....

thanks bro kiko, i do hope that things do work out for us, i reali dun mind marrying her if she is reali true to me and she willing to stay in SG and lead an ordinary life with me.

Who am i reali to her onli heaven knows and i just have to wait and see. Thanks for the concern of all bros here and though every1 have warn me to think twice, but i still feel that if there is a 0.01% chance i should still try.

No 1 have given me such feeling like she did, not even the previous WL that i have visited before. Somehow just feel that she is different, i hope i'm right but no matter what happen, i won't regret it. If i could turn back the clock, i would still falls for her.

Lubber
03-02-2008, 10:01 PM
If the outcome is what you really think it is, then most probably she will want you to go over there and stay with her rather than in singapore.

colins
04-02-2008, 01:03 AM
If the outcome is what you really think it is, then most probably she will want you to go over there and stay with her rather than in singapore.

I believe this is subjective la, if she wants to be with you, then it will be wherever you are. The only thing is in order to stay in singapore, she must satisfy the ever changing ICA requirements. If you really want to marry her though, it is better to do it in China, sorry to say this but the divorce procedures are much smoother over there. Singapore do recognise the marriage certificate issued in China and you can use it to apply for her long term pass in ICA.

But bro, try not to make it a one-sided affair. So far, she doesnt seem positive leh. Maybe its becos you din mention much about her reaction. but she must have the same commitment (or even more) as you. I mean, dun make it as if you want it then she rejects you and come back with conditions.

Everything will become very sensitive when there is 'cost' involved, as she never talk money with you like you said. But once she do that, do brace yourself. She will require money to settle the family or whatever, whether she likes it or not. And if you really marry her, you need to be financially stable. ICA brought in the assessment on your income as a criteria for her to stay in singapore, there is a definite reason for it. Its for your own good.

sammyboyfor
04-02-2008, 04:08 AM
but then, in Yankee English, the noun is advise...

That's absolute rubbish. :rolleyes:

"Advice" is a noun and "advise" is a verb in ALL English variations American English included.

From the Merriam Webster dictionary of AMERICAN ENGLISH :

advice - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/advice)

advice

Main Entry:
ad·vice Listen to the pronunciation of advice
Pronunciation:
\əd-ˈvīs\
Function:
noun

advise - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/advise)

advise

Main Entry:
ad·vise Listen to the pronunciation of advise
Pronunciation:
\əd-ˈvīz\
Function:
verb

kiko
04-02-2008, 07:20 AM
Bro Shawn:

If the china gal say, if u really love me, come and live with me and my parents, will u go over ?

GTOKING
04-02-2008, 08:10 AM
The professional Con Artist will move on target by target :D

gniwgonwk
04-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Yes bro i know what u mean.... well.... i'll just wait for her to come back 1st and see how things goes....

All the best to you ...

It's a lousy feeling to love someone but not to be in control. Despite what a lot of people say about PRC WLs I belive that they are but human - and have been put into a situation whereby the only way they can support themselves is to do what they do.

True, the aim when they do come over to SG is to earn money - and many are aware that they must NOT "like" the people they are servicing - but they do have feelings too and emotions do develop when the right guy comes along.

shawn_mib if you are absolutely sure that she is the one, and you do not mind her past - then my advice (which is against conventional wisdom) is to "chase" her all the way. But you have to lay it all out.

But be prepared for the worst - she most likely would have skeletons back home which she has not revealed.

I always and still believe that one has to at least have tried and failed - rather than just have thought about it, not done anything and regret for the rest of one's life.

Best regards, and good luck!!! You'll need it!

dirtyhairy
04-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Yo Bro TS...as this is the time of Gong Xi,
Old Laobaby aka DirtyHairy will share me advice with thee,
Despite what many well meaning bros here have said, do what cums naturally
Which means, if you love the gal, and genuine feelings for you, she,
both of you could still end up nicely...
Which is exactly what's happening to me...
Go read my story on my prized divorced PRC biz lady
Well, it's nearly a year now and we are still loving each other temendously...
Me have met her parents and all other members of her family,
perhaps, I'm lucky to find a rare gem who's unlike other PRCs
to be fair, me have fair share of equally bad, gold-digging local ladies
Maybe it's an unexplained chemistry between 2 persons who love each other dearly
Yes, I'm most lucky as she has refused money (she's her own biz),
Yet she's constantly worrying of my cheonging, as she knows how horny I can be
which explains why I have not been too sexually active here recently,
as I am either scooting off to meet her in China or PCC locally
unless I'm tempted out by some nice FLs to bonk occassionally....
so back to TS's query...dun rush, check her out and if she's genuine lady,
go for it if both of you can make each other happy
bcos just as there are bad gals, there are gems too even among PRCs!
Good luck and Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!!!!:D

aczeta76
04-02-2008, 10:53 AM
DirtyHairy, I couldn't have said it better...

gniwgonwk, U r rite about that funny feeling that creeps up. C'mon, even if it was an office fling or something, feelings may still develop.

This is esp so when u fall for a younger WL and sometimes, it takes "strong" will to not let it affect your current relationships...

denden7070
04-02-2008, 11:00 AM
DirtyHairy, I couldn't have said it better...

gniwgonwk, U r rite about that funny feeling that creeps up. C'mon, even if it was an office fling or something, feelings may still develop.

This is esp so when u fall for a younger WL and sometimes, it takes "strong" will to not let it affect your current relationships...

wow my kakis is here abt true love with prc WL:D we are all human being,sometime will kena KC n sometime true love,all depends how you take it.bro dirtyhairy got lots of experience:D

usmjordan2
04-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Love only can use $$$ to maintain..........more $$$ love lasting longer....

Shim
04-02-2008, 11:54 AM
The biggest problem or should I say danger of getting KCed by the ger is to rtf.
If you avoid rtf, then, chances very slim liao. You rtf means you like ger, and the ger know that, so will try to KC you if she wants to ...

Intel Ops
04-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Hi bro TS, I believe there is as everyone is human and has feelings but dont plunge too deep in first. Take it slow and steady. Note the seniors' advice to heart. It helps. :)

All the best to you. ;)

aczeta76
04-02-2008, 12:33 PM
The biggest problem or should I say danger of getting KCed by the ger is to rtf.
If you avoid rtf, then, chances very slim liao. You rtf means you like ger, and the ger know that, so will try to KC you if she wants to ...

hahaha... Rite u R. Once u RTF, there will be KC so your will power muz be strong

dirtyhairy
04-02-2008, 01:07 PM

Yo Bro Shim,yes and no ..alto RTFs do mean KC sumtimes...
Remember the doe-eyed, busty LuiLi whom I I RTFed 26 times
but still no KC lei...just pure lust as she was dammed horny
(there's a thread on Luili) and so was DirtyHairy aka Laobaby
She did try to KC me but somehow no sparks just pure farks
so we remain good fark buddies...no dicky marries pussy, just farkee2 only
alto my pretty lady divorcee still worries
tat I may fall into Luili's trap of KC even now tat she's back in Chendu city
but I agree...KC trap is often real, and strong will power is necessary
otherwise dicky sure kenna made dizzy by delicious pussy:p

Heart Break Kid
04-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Love only can use $$$ to maintain..........more $$$ love lasting longer....

Quite true ... not only to WL case.

mi personally seen divorced cases when husband had been jobless from 9~12 months... their S'pore & Msia wife left them :(

shawn_mib
04-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Bro Shawn:

If the china gal say, if u really love me, come and live with me and my parents, will u go over ?

Can be considered, cos my company has a fatory there. i could always ask for a transfer.....

But still it take two hand to clap

shawn_mib
04-02-2008, 08:01 PM
All the best to you ...

shawn_mib if you are absolutely sure that she is the one, and you do not mind her past - then my advice (which is against conventional wisdom) is to "chase" her all the way. But you have to lay it all out.

But be prepared for the worst - she most likely would have skeletons back home which she has not revealed.

Best regards, and good luck!!! You'll need it!

Thanks bro Giiwgonwk, that what i have tot of too, i rather try and fail than fail to try. But still i'm kinda unclear on her true feeling to me. I have once ask her who am i to her, her reply was, do i still not know how she feels for me.

but what do u mean by skeletons back home? i dun reali understand this.

fdcivic
04-02-2008, 10:18 PM
True, the aim when they do come over to SG is to earn money - and many are aware that they must NOT "like" the people they are servicing - but they do have feelings too and emotions do develop when the right guy comes along.

the important quesiton here is whether the WL feelings towards bro shawn is real or unreal. Not to be cruel, but c if you can test her out her feeling towards you...

colins
05-02-2008, 01:30 AM
Wah Bro dirtyhairy aka laobaby, gotto give it to you man, couldn't say it better myself.

Bro shawn, hidden skeletons like she already married, or is having a long termed relationship, or some things beyond her control like in huge debt, sick relatives, unpaid housing loans, etc..

Maybe next time you try to discuss some of you future plans with her and see how she react.

gniwgonwk
05-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Thanks bro Giiwgonwk, that what i have tot of too, i rather try and fail than fail to try. But still i'm kinda unclear on her true feeling to me. I have once ask her who am i to her, her reply was, do i still not know how she feels for me.

but what do u mean by skeletons back home? i dun reali understand this.

Basically who some brother has already said - her background.

From the looks of things you have known your gf for about half a year or less. Take things a bit slower and get to know her better before committing.

By all means call her when you want to - I believe that you hesitate before calling so as not to bother her, or afraid that you might be disturbing her? Feel lousy when she does not answer your call or when she is not reachable?

By all means do what you want WHEN you want and not be at your gf's beck n call. Try and make a trip to her home town to visit her. If she tries to avoid you going over - it is a sure tell tale sign that she has been with-holding something from you.

You have to take things into YOUR control!

All the best to you again - and hope that you are able to sort things out this year. You have the support of us in SBF.

shawn_mib
05-02-2008, 07:41 PM
You have to take things into YOUR control!

All the best to you again - and hope that you are able to sort things out this year. You have the support of us in SBF.

Thank bro gniwgonwk, i have tried to called her yesterday but she was not reachable at all. She told me she will call me once she gets home yesterday, but till now i have not heard from her yet.

kinda sad, i'm here and she is there, now i dun even know what is going on right now.

ziyi
05-02-2008, 08:23 PM
I suppose if you really want, make that trip ... treat it as a holiday .. btw half a year is a short time .....

You need to make sure she has nobody besides you. Have you see her p/p and see where else she has been to etc ....

shawn_mib
05-02-2008, 10:23 PM
I suppose if you really want, make that trip ... treat it as a holiday .. btw half a year is a short time .....

You need to make sure she has nobody besides you. Have you see her p/p and see where else she has been to etc ....

no i have not i didn't want to interfer with her pte stuff too much, and i do know she have many men. i dun mind all that, all i wish is that she is true to me that all....

barons
05-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Bro Shawn Mib,

Your encounter is almost the same as me... she said she will call me once she reach home... but till now, 5 days liao, still never call. haiz.. what can we do?

dirtyhairy
06-02-2008, 12:21 AM
no i have not i didn't want to interfer with her pte stuff too much, and i do know she have many men. i dun mind all that, all i wish is that she is true to me that all....

Yo S-M siao dee,
it's one thing to be blind in love but it's another to love blindly
while it's good to forgive yr gal's past, it's different to ignore the present
bcos if left unchecked, it may affect and ruin both your future union
but if her feelings for u are genuine,
she must accept u as her only man, if u know what I mean
otherwise sharing her with others,
not only can make you jealous
but will eventually sour up d relationship,
no matter how hard u try to keep
so go find the time and sort things out
before thinking of starting your love bout
BTway...if you cant fone thru...
it's not tat she ignoring you
the huge surge in calls during LNYear
is affecting everyone, including DirtyHairy here...
for my communications have been affected too with my baopei dear:mad:

colins
06-02-2008, 02:02 AM

Bro, can you accept her if she still got many men and yet be true to you?

The more I read about your post, the more worrying it is. Put it this way, take yourself out of this equation, how would you have thought about somebody in your situation? Havent you given enough excuses for her?

I went to shenyang once, to look for a girl who came to singapore to see her mum. She wasnt a WL because I was with her everyday and night. I have neither her address nor was she informed. Naturally I din find her and continue my work in Hubei. When she came back, I was in HK. She waited 9 days for me and I told her I waited 3 days for her in shenyang. She broke down and told me everything. She got a 5-year relationship with a hometown bf.

Now she said she is willing to stay with me and break off with him. I said I will go Hubei and stay there for 3 years. She is willing to stay in Hubei with me without applying PR in sg. And she is here with me now. Guess wat? I dun believe her. I asked her to prove herself in 3 months. If I gonna spend my life with her, I think she needs to pass this, or else I'm going to go thru shit again. I'm NOT trying to inflate my own ego, I'm only protecting my mind. Who knows what will happen to me when she leaves again and lost contact again? Am I going to get changed into another person for a betrayal? Not worth it, man.

Please dun give your girl trust becos we simply can't afford to keep hoping and hoping for them to reciprocate your feelings. Even if its a relationship, it doesnt work this way. Get real, please.

Sorry for the lohsoh-ness. Old man and drunk man do it pretty often.

aczeta76
06-02-2008, 08:39 AM
It is like that lah.. u muz realise that regardless of wat.. most of them have someone at home.

Like a close WL told me recently.. 9/10 WL in S'pore all have husband or bf at home.. they love him hence are willing to work in this line to earn for their future.

Silly how they give up their life and body for someone whom may not deserve them while here we are messing up our lives for them when they have someone else in her life.

Anyway, I am quitting the scene actively. Only left one or 2 WL I will visit. Shall remain true to OC and settle down soon

Heart Break Kid
06-02-2008, 08:50 PM
It is like that lah.. u muz realise that regardless of wat.. most of them have someone at home.

Like a close WL told me recently.. 9/10 WL in S'pore all have husband or bf at home.. they love him hence are willing to work in this line to earn for their future.

Silly how they give up their life and body for someone whom may not deserve them while here we are messing up our lives for them when they have someone else in her life.

Anyway, I am quitting the scene actively. Only left one or 2 WL I will visit. Shall remain true to OC and settle down soon

True ..good for you :D

Intel Ops
06-02-2008, 10:26 PM

All the best. Treat your OC well. :) Personally, I had not came to this stage yet. Maybe because still does not has an OC yet. Still wanna have my fun now. :p Happy CNY to all. :D

shawn_mib
06-02-2008, 10:38 PM
thanks for the concern of all brothers here, Colin, HBK and many more, i understand what you all meant, well i tot abot this question too myself, when she is wif me other guys called and i would have to endure all those sweet talk she has wif all this unknown guys, truthfully, it hurts.

but what can i do? if i have the money, i would have married her and settle down with her, but i can't now, not at this moment. But i believe that as long as i can hold on and she reali love me, all this will past soon. And i would forget all this shit and move on with her.

today finally i recieve her SMS, miss her so much, i brought up the issue on visiting her in china, but she told me to wait and see 1st, cos SGD800 air tickets means reali a lot for me to foke out now and she knows that. I even suggest that if she dun wan me to visit her , then allow me to send her some cash, she rejected that too and told me to save that money dun waste it just like that.

I'm just a useless and penniless guy, she know that but she just choose to stick with me till now. So how can i bring myself to just let her go now and betray her now, i can't find the courage to... deep now i hope that she will be back here but i don't want her to be back here. I'm just very lost now....

rapebill
06-02-2008, 11:40 PM
I think communications and a money-link is always important if you want to maintain a relationship with a PRC. You can try some of the following:

1. Pass her a Citibank maxisave ATM card (no withdrawal fee). Just simply put in small amounts (about S$100 each time) for her to use as petty cash. It's better than remitting large amounts of money which can be easily unaccounted for. Furthermore, the service fee for remittance is $20 each time and it's so inconvenient. With the citibank maxisave, it's so much more convenient with internet or atm banking (no I don't work for citibank).
This cash-line is very important. If she suddenly need money, like to see a doctor, you can easily provide her the money.

2. Use QQ (̀ÚѶÊ×̉³ (http://www.qq.com)) to communicate with her. QQ has video chat and internet cafes are easily available and cheap anywhere (except in rural areas). The quality may not be so good but at least you will be able to assess her body language. You can even play online games (such as mahjong or card games) with her. When you are more steady with her, you can buy her a computer (about 4000+RMB), internet connection is about 100RMB monthly. It will be more convenient for her to chat with you at home, especially at night.

3. Use calling cards to call her. You should be able to chat with her for hours at night or when you are not working. Calling cards will limit your phone bills. You can always call her at any time (except during her sleeping time). If she only has you, she should not mind. If she can chat with you whole day, I am sure she will only have you. Even if she does has a bf besides her, the guy will not be able to stand her chatting with you whole day. SMS are relatively expensive (at 15 cents each). Might as well chat with her, 15 cents can give you about 10 mins (calling card).

4. If you want, you can pass her a supplementary BOC LianYin credit card. But this is optional as it can burn a hole. The advantage is that you can track what she spends on, with the monthly statement. The card should also be good for most major supermarkets and hospitals. Hence for grocery purchases, she can just use the credit card and hence depend less on the ATM card (maybe for housing rent).

5. You should try to meet her on an agreed upon frequency - like at least once in every 3 months. You can get her to come down to the southern part or even places like Bangkok/Malaysia. Yes, all this will cost money but you can minimise your spending with some planning.

Anyway, having said all these, it still take a lot (especially trust) to maintain a long-distance relationship. Mine broke down after I cut the money-link (ATM and credit cards) because of her overspending. A PRC woman who is really in love with you will always help you save money. The moment she anyhow spend your money will be when she does not love you anymore.

Money is always an issue. If you want to stop her working as a WL, you have to support her financially and hopefully get her to have a decent job to pass the time.

All the best, because everyone will discourage you from having this relationship because the chances of succeeding is almost zero (which is unfortunately true; I am yet just another statistics).

Btw, I am promoting the Wealth Card by Touchtone. Now the company has a promotion of 1000 mins talktime (call-through) and 330 mins (callback)! The timing is in 10 seconds block. No connection fee and quality is assured as company has direct server to China. You should be able to get the card for about $8.50 to $9. Face value is $10. Any dealers whom want to carry this card, please PM me.

shawn_mib
07-02-2008, 12:14 AM
bro rapebill thanks for your offer, but i think what i need the most now is some1 that can offer me a job in beijing and i can move over there drawing SG pay plus allowance. Then i can reali take care of her life there....

colins
07-02-2008, 01:29 AM
bro rapebill thanks for your offer, but i think what i need the most now is some1 that can offer me a job in beijing and i can move over there drawing SG pay plus allowance. Then i can reali take care of her life there....

deh, make sure you can deal with the 'worst-case-scenario' if you really go beijing. If the relationship din work, or you find out some truth regarding her on-off-attitude, are you going to quit your job and come back?

Like that, your priority is a bit mixed up, bro. If got job opportunity in Beijing, its for yourself and not just to be with her. Cos if she gives you a negative then, you'll be in a worse state than now, nobody can help you over there liao. At least you can make a living now, its not a sin to be earning less than your expectation, but its quite silly to let this relationship affects your career and other aspects of your life.

You said you want her, you also said you need money to want her. So which one comes first?

sammyboyfor
07-02-2008, 04:15 AM
thanks for the concern of all brothers here, Colin, HBK and many more, i understand what you all meant, well i tot abot this question too myself, when she is wif me other guys called and i would have to endure all those sweet talk she has wif all this unknown guys, truthfully, it hurts.

As far as her ALL other boyfriends are concerned, you are just another UNKNOWN GUY TOO!:p

Fuckster
07-02-2008, 06:08 AM
As far as her ALL other boyfriends are concerned, you are just another UNKNOWN GUY TOO!:p

I agree with that, haiz...... after reading through some bros stories, I kind of pity them and I really take my hat off to those PRC Wl here, they really know how to tie up a man's heart left and right.

A poem specially for all bros who fall in love with PRC Wl :

自古多情空余恨
只怪男人实在笨
为了龙女赔了本
倾家荡产难再生

kiko
07-02-2008, 06:54 AM
Bro shawn :

U said u want to work in beijing, what type of job u looking for ?

aczeta76
07-02-2008, 08:15 AM
All the best. Treat your OC well. :) Personally, I had not came to this stage yet. Maybe because still does not has an OC yet. Still wanna have my fun now. :p Happy CNY to all. :D

Saying is easier than doing.. Of the 3 WL whom I feel closest with, 2 dun like me to spend money anyhow on them esp one who has become a very close friend and trust me with a lot of her personal info

The other one whom I am most besotted with cost me a helluva lot of $$ and I have heard that she has a hubby at home.. tryg to find out if it is so from her mouth as I heard from WL who know her and want to warn me.

As for the 3rd, I even had tots like bro shawn to leave everything behind in SG and go with her and start anew..crazy tot so muz counsel myself

See how lah... who tell all man to feel like they are cassanova..feel bad for my OC to have someone like me...

Heart Break Kid
07-02-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm just a useless and penniless guy, she know that but she just choose to stick with me till now. So how can i bring myself to just let her go now and betray her now, i can't find the courage to... deep now i hope that she will be back here but i don't want her to be back here. I'm just very lost now....

bro shawn.. please don't say such words, Rome is not build within a day.

If you really like her.. then start building your wealth now. Don't spend unnecessary cash on entertainment such as HC & KTV and don't bet spools too. Spend on cheaper foods & transportation.

Stronger your financial position :D the possibility you can achieve your dream.

Save 60% of your take home pay for 3 months straight. You will start to see some money growing in your bank accounts.

True love need time to proven ;)

shawn_mib
07-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Bro shawn :

U said u want to work in beijing, what type of job u looking for ?

Bro kiko, i grad wif a mechanical engineering degree, but currently i'm in sales line, so sumthing aroud this field can be considered.

shawn_mib
07-02-2008, 09:50 PM
bro shawn.. please don't say such words, Rome is not build within a day.

Save 60% of your take home pay for 3 months straight. You will start to see some money growing in your bank accounts.

True love need time to proven ;)

bro HBK i'm trying to, but i just grad two yrs ago and onli start working for a year, still trying to pay back my loan from bank for my studies. So minus the HC and TN, i can save now is 200-300 hundren a month.

it's hard to climb, but i still trying hard now....

shawn_mib
07-02-2008, 09:55 PM

yea, i can't agree more, but at least those guys are spending money on her and i'm not.

if i were to list her details here i believe some brothers here would have known her too. And they will be cursing and swearing at me on how much they have spent just to laid her and i didn't spent a cent. That the different between me and them.

That y, i love her, tell me this, would any PRC do it for free for just any guys? If so then what the point of them coming here?

shawn_mib
07-02-2008, 09:57 PM

As for the 3rd, I even had tots like bro shawn to leave everything behind in SG and go with her and start anew..crazy tot so muz counsel myself

See how lah... who tell all man to feel like they are cassanova..feel bad for my OC to have someone like me...

WoW bro you have lot of lady leh.... i onli have one.... so whom you actually love????

shawn_mib
07-02-2008, 10:06 PM
deh, make sure you can deal with the 'worst-case-scenario' if you really go beijing. If the relationship din work, or you find out some truth regarding her on-off-attitude, are you going to quit your job and come back?

You said you want her, you also said you need money to want her. So which one comes first?

Well i understand what u mean, there is always a risk i have to take, like ppl always say:" no pain no gain". if there is a chance and she is willing i will move over and see wat life have installed for me.

i wan her and i need money, if going beijing mean i can have both i will take this chance.it may be a blessing it may not, but if u nv try, u nv know. Tell me bro Colin, if this happen to you, would u risk it or you would rather give up and regret later?

aczeta76
07-02-2008, 10:09 PM
WoW bro you have lot of lady leh.... i onli have one.... so whom you actually love????

The 3rd lah.. she was the one who I heard had a much older hubby at home and has caused me more than 2X to 3X what I have spent on the other 2 in 2007.

And she is the one whom I love deeply, for the other 2, one is a close friend (who warned me about the 3rd)...

Trying to forget about her now since I heard she is "married"... Wondering if I should go and ask her face to face.. I tried to hint but she say not true...

usmjordan2
07-02-2008, 10:10 PM
wish you all the best, this wat can i do

shawn_mib
08-02-2008, 12:09 AM
The 3rd lah.. she was the one who I heard had a much older hubby at home and has caused me more than 2X to 3X what I have spent on the other 2 in 2007.

And she is the one whom I love deeply, for the other 2, one is a close friend (who warned me about the 3rd)...

Trying to forget about her now since I heard she is "married"... Wondering if I should go and ask her face to face.. I tried to hint but she say not true...

wish u good luck, but till now i'm still not sure y she reject me from visiting her in BJ, i'm pretty sure she is not married, i'm just worry that she is working in BJ too, as BJ is not her home town. She's only 25 and she told me that if not due to some reason she won't be working in a TN in the 1st place and would be working in some KTV. But didn't ask her which one...

Picocloud
08-02-2008, 12:13 AM

Hi bro,

I find myself in your situation. Allow me to share my story. Got to know a KTV girl in Zhuhai who told me she is married and have been working in this line for 8 years. Unlike you, I'm single and of the most ludicrous thing of all, I fell for her, though I'd always treated her as a big sister. It was last Aug that I met her and she told me she was planning on making a lump sum investment in her family business. Visited her again in Dec and according to her, the business failed and she wanted me to lend her $4-6k to start her own retail shop in Hunan province, her hometown. The money is not a big issue to me, if only she has integrity. However, it was a let down. During our conversations, it pained me to have discovered some half-truths and untruths about her - minor as they may be, but when added up they really bothered me. Still choosing to believe in her, I told her to propose a business plan if she was really eager to borrow from me. I have not heard from her ever since, and she even changed her mobile number. But unbeknown to her, everyday since, I've been thinking about her. There were many things I wished I could have said to a friend who never once treated me the same. A friend now forever lost...
I'd tried to forget her by visiting other KTV pros and telling them my story. They appeared to sympathize, but behind their sorry faces, I'm just another idiot carrot head. She had once told me to forget her, but I simply find it hard.

Idealist
08-02-2008, 12:34 AM
I told her to propose a business plan if she was really eager to borrow from me. I have not heard from her ever since, and she even changed her mobile number. But unbeknown to her, everyday since, I've been thinking about her. There were many things I wished I could have said to a friend who never once treated me the same. A friend now forever lost...
I'd tried to forget her by visiting other KTV pros and telling them my story. They appeared to sympathize, but behind their sorry faces, I'm just another idiot carrot head. She had once told me to forget her, but I simply find it hard.

I asked my ex-gf in jiangmen the same thing when she ask me for money. What i feel was that her friend was trying to con her money as the business sound to good to be true. She take it the wrong way and we part. Sometimes, we have to look on the bright side. Time heals, and will allow us to look for our new partner.

aczeta76
08-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Hi bro,

I find myself in your situation. Allow me to share my story. Got to know a KTV girl in Zhuhai who told me she is married and have been working in this line for 8 years. Unlike you, I'm single and of the most ludicrous thing of all, I fell for her, though I'd always treated her as a big sister. It was last Aug that I met her and she told me she was planning on making a lump sum investment in her family business. Visited her again in Dec and according to her, the business failed and she wanted me to lend her $4-6k to start her own retail shop in Hunan province, her hometown. The money is not a big issue to me, if only she has integrity. However, it was a let down. During our conversations, it pained me to have discovered some half-truths and untruths about her - minor as they may be, but when added up they really bothered me. Still choosing to believe in her, I told her to propose a business plan if she was really eager to borrow from me. I have not heard from her ever since, and she even changed her mobile number. But unbeknown to her, everyday since, I've been thinking about her. There were many things I wished I could have said to a friend who never once treated me the same. A friend now forever lost...

Ya.. a lot of these WL think they can start a biz easily. Mine is very young, and I heard the man she has it 30+... since she has told me b4 she like older man. (I am not certain if she is truthful about not having a hubby i,e, other pple mistook her words OR she is lying) Coz.. she had asked me to visit her in ZH and Hunan

Gave some thought to this yesterday and reminded myself that it is not impt. While I will love for her to be honest to me... what can I give her in rtn.

So, decision now is to visit her and pay when I need... reminding myself not to buy any other things for her..But really care for her... since she is the type if she rtns to me after 10 years and ask me to marry her.. I will... though I dun noe why as she is neither as pretty or has better figure than my OC and others I know... haizz

May be visiting the other one in China too ... but as friends and not customer...

Good luck bros

BS KTV
08-02-2008, 10:00 PM
The beauty of these Chinese whores is so powerful :eek: I believe many bros here got hooked by their pretty looks.

shawn_mib
08-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Haiz, guess lotsa brother here are in the same shoes as me, find it quite hard to contact her when she is back, she sms me on 6/02 and today when i try calling her, her phone is out of service. Wat can i do???

Picocloud
09-02-2008, 04:11 AM
Haiz, guess lotsa brother here are in the same shoes as me, find it quite hard to contact her when she is back, she sms me on 6/02 and today when i try calling her, her phone is out of service. Wat can i do???

Well, at least she sms you, mine told me she would sms me her new number within 2 days. It has been more than 2 months now. These WLs just love to keep us in tenterhooks. Afterall, they do not owe us an explanation. Accept it

kiko
09-02-2008, 08:18 AM
Bro: why not u called her in china also , sms frequently to let her know u love her.

aczeta76
09-02-2008, 09:09 AM
Haiz... hope that in future

"You Qing Ren Zhong Cheng Juan Shu"

I think that most PRC WL have "steel" their hearts when they have been in this line for so long.. how to trust that man will be true to them too.

U can't blame them for looking out for themselves rite?

So long as they treat u well and do not take u as a carrot and milk u dry... then enjoy the Yuan Fen lah

If she is out to take all your money and juz your money, then I tink all should wake up and find someone who deserves your feelings for them

Unless you feel you got too much cash to burn, then pls donate to charity.

shawn_mib
09-02-2008, 08:49 PM
yea... i guess so at least now she didn't try to milk me at all.... that a positive sign. But when i did ask her when she will be back, she could not give me an answer. Is it so hard to obtain a pass from her side? or there is another reason, any bro can enlighten me?

gniwgonwk
10-02-2008, 01:59 AM
yea... i guess so at least now she didn't try to milk me at all.... that a positive sign. But when i did ask her when she will be back, she could not give me an answer. Is it so hard to obtain a pass from her side? or there is another reason, any bro can enlighten me?

You tried calling her - no signal. Don't worry, lots of reason. She could have gone back to hometown - perhaps in the village - therefore no signal.

PRC has to get a visa to come over to SIN. Not that easy to get - she has to get a Singapore citizen or a PR to give her a letter of introduction - and usually so-called "agents" charge quite a bit to obtain the letter and arrange for the visa.

Like I had advised you before - you have to toughen up and be IN CONTROL rather than let circumstances control you. Do NOT let things get you all upset. Call her when you feel like it - if cannot reach then try again a few hours later but do NOT let such things get you down or upset you.

It's Chinese New Year and it is likely that she has a lot of things to do - running about visiting relatives, etc.

But one thing you have to remember - do NOT keep hounding her. Imagine yourself being hounded by someone i.e. constantly being telephoned by someone when you have things to do - you will get sick and bothered by the person. So take a step back and let things develop naturally. If she and you are meant to be together - eventually things would naturally fall into place.

Do take things easy!

gniwgonwk
10-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Well, at least she sms you, mine told me she would sms me her new number within 2 days. It has been more than 2 months now. These WLs just love to keep us in tenterhooks. Afterall, they do not owe us an explanation. Accept it

Just my opinion: She might have SMSed you but you could not receive it.

SMSes to / from China are generally unreliable - sometimes work, other times don't work.

I have a few business friends in China - SMSes to them and from them don't always get through though both ends have all along been using the same telephone numbers.

So I always tell them that if they send an SMS and do NOT get a response within one day, then have to telephone to confirm.

colins
10-02-2008, 02:19 AM
Well i understand what u mean, there is always a risk i have to take, like ppl always say:" no pain no gain". if there is a chance and she is willing i will move over and see wat life have installed for me.

i wan her and i need money, if going beijing mean i can have both i will take this chance.it may be a blessing it may not, but if u nv try, u nv know. Tell me bro Colin, if this happen to you, would u risk it or you would rather give up and regret later?

Actually bro, I may have taken the same decision to go over and work. But the point that I was saying is, if I find out that she is beyond my reach, as in she herself is unwillingly (for whatever reasons), then I will have to consider whether I will stay there or not. However, the people at the sidelines are always clearer, they're not affected with your current state of mind. So my advice there is, if you really want to go, tell yourself its also for your career.

In that case, even when the worst case scenario happens, you still have something to hang onto. If not, you lose a girl, you lose hope, you lose career, and you lose yourself. This price is dearer than any amount of money, so even though you may not have paid anything to her, you end up bringing your life into a state of no return.

aczeta76
10-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Actually bro, I may have taken the same decision to go over and work. But the point that I was saying is, if I find out that she is beyond my reach, as in she herself is unwillingly (for whatever reasons), then I will have to consider whether I will stay there or not. However, the people at the sidelines are always clearer, they're not affected with your current state of mind. So my advice there is, if you really want to go, tell yourself its also for your career.

In that case, even when the worst case scenario happens, you still have something to hang onto. If not, you lose a girl, you lose hope, you lose career, and you lose yourself. This price is dearer than any amount of money, so even though you may not have paid anything to her, you end up bringing your life into a state of no return.

Good advice Collin...

I was thinking seriously about this issue too and after considering all the issues...i.e.

a. can she get used to life in SG
b. how to get her a visa even we married
c. If I go china, can I command the same salary as I have here
d. Without a spouse to share the load, can I afford to maintain the family in future esp in SG

I am giving up. If years down, we are still meant to be together and I have saved enuff to do something more profitable in China, I may leave with her..

Trying to build on my ctcs in china for biz now as I doubt the few hundred K i have now will last us long there and as the saying goes ..." Pin Jian Fu Qi Bai Ri Ai"-- Poor couples will have bad days all the time

So unless I can provide for us, I cannot allow myself to marry her at this stage...

Love is blind but we must think for the good of both parties... as LOVE will not put bread on the table

colins
10-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Good advice Collin...

I was thinking seriously about this issue too and after considering all the issues...i.e... Love is blind but we must think for the good of both parties... as LOVE will not put bread on the table

Looks like you're in the same boat, all these considerations are on my mind for a long time liao. If you want to exchange contacts in china or have some discussions over our very similar relationships, lets just get ahead.

Heart Break Kid
10-02-2008, 04:32 PM

mi never consider to work in China regardless how much I love the PRC MM.
Singapore is my base :D a place I strive to work hard.

Poor couples will have bad days all the time

So unless I can provide for us, I cannot allow myself to marry her at this stage...

Love is blind but we must think for the good of both parties... as LOVE will not put bread on the table

Poor couples' marriage don't last long in today society... $$$ is very important

longwinter
10-02-2008, 04:47 PM
mi never consider to work in China regardless how much I love the PRC MM.
Singapore is my base :D a place I strive to work hard.

Poor couples' marriage don't last long in today society... $$$ is very important

haha, heart break kid, u set all ur priorities very well and right.

respects to u ;)

Heart Break Kid
10-02-2008, 04:55 PM
haha, heart break kid, u set all ur priorities very well and right.

respects to u ;)

Thank for your compliments.. I am a Singaporean not Chinese.

If I am marrying a PRC MM.. she will have to stay in & follow the Singaporean culture & way of life not the other way.

aczeta76
10-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Looks like you're in the same boat, all these considerations are on my mind for a long time liao. If you want to exchange contacts in china or have some discussions over our very similar relationships, lets just get ahead.

Mine is different in the sense that I do not know is my feelings are mutual or she juz treat me as one of the Sha-Zi...

Think it has been a long long while since someone was so true and nice to her without asking for anything in rtn hence she is also confused.

At this point, I juz want to help her safeguard her hard-earned money from any other "man" in PRC.. my relationship with her can wait a few more years as we clarify our feelings for each other and see if ..

shawn_mib
10-02-2008, 08:11 PM
guess every1 here have their own story to share, let just hope that all of us will have a happy ending in the end....

colins
11-02-2008, 02:39 AM
Mine is different in the sense that I do not know is my feelings are mutual or she juz treat me as one of the Sha-Zi...

Think it has been a long long while since someone was so true and nice to her without asking for anything in rtn hence she is also confused.

At this point, I juz want to help her safeguard her hard-earned money from any other "man" in PRC.. my relationship with her can wait a few more years as we clarify our feelings for each other and see if ..

She probably dun want to cause you hurt as she knows you're genuine to her. I think in that sense, I dun think she treats you as a sha zi.

However, it hardly justifies for your 'investment' in feelings. As a bro here, I'll say that prc girls have many things that runs deep. Sometimes, you'll be so damn surprised after you know the truth. You'll wonder how on earth is she able to keep such things from you, and yet behaved so naturally without a sense of self doubt.

Your willingness to help her safe-guard her money against other men is admirable, it really show genuine concern although I can't really guess how you intend to do that. It sounds tough.

Hope your investment come back with good returns, bro. Best luck!

yunao
11-02-2008, 05:00 AM
bro shawn_mib
Sorry to say that..but do u know what she do when she get back to china?
Since she can sweet talk to others guys, free fuck for u..Why not other guys?
Are u so special?
Now going to sleep soon, maybe tml i will share my exp with a Fl whom is my first love and finally break off after 2 yrs relationship.Btw this Fl of mine is holding a Thai PR and is a citizen from China.She can spoke thai very well and u will not believe that she was from China.

aczeta76
11-02-2008, 08:51 AM
She probably dun want to cause you hurt as she knows you're genuine to her. I think in that sense, I dun think she treats you as a sha zi.

However, it hardly justifies for your 'investment' in feelings. As a bro here, I'll say that prc girls have many things that runs deep. Sometimes, you'll be so damn surprised after you know the truth. You'll wonder how on earth is she able to keep such things from you, and yet behaved so naturally without a sense of self doubt.

Your willingness to help her safe-guard her money against other men is admirable, it really show genuine concern although I can't really guess how you intend to do that. It sounds tough.

Hope your investment come back with good returns, bro. Best luck!

Dun know lah.. went to pass her something last nite and ended up with a session as she was quite pissed with all the "China man" asking but not doing.

Spend 2 hours in htl chatting on some of the things I mentioned here and well, she told me that she is not married as legal age in PRC is 21 so whoever told me muz be lying.

Told her I may be settling down soon so I wanted to clarify my feelings for her..(Maybe I shall try to test her feelings for me next time.)

Anyway, she shared some things with me too and now I wonder if the other one was lying as this friend only recently told me some "truths" and admitted she lied in the past.

But then, as the one who told me has never asked me for anything at all and had been quite a friend. I dun know if I should believe her or suspect her of being nasty to others...haiz

Well, like you say. Their feelings run deep but I am tired of playing games liao SO i told her that from henceforth, I will speak my mind with her and if fate will bring us together in the future.. so be it.

colins
11-02-2008, 06:10 PM
...Well, like you say. Their feelings run deep but I am tired of playing games liao SO i told her that from henceforth, I will speak my mind with her and if fate will bring us together in the future.. so be it.

Hope it ends well for you bro. Sometimes you know you'll never get to know the truth, you just have to get the next best thing. And that, to me, is lots of communication. You can tally her many accounts from her various state of mind. Like when she is down, when she is happy, when she had a little alcohol, when she felt like being romantic...

I always tell me girl that I only know her 5%. And if I have to make decisions on that 5%, it may not be good for our future.

aczeta76
12-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Thanks bro. Same to you.

Anyway, I have steeled myself and will not be a Sha Zi and spend within my means.

If we are meant to be, time will "process" it for us.

dirtyhairy
12-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Dun know if this apply to WLs as well
but my non WL but biz PRC divorcee is kind and different, I can tell
bcos she would either sms or ring me every day
just to make sure me okay
although I think she wanna ensure I dun stray
Sometimes in jest to her, I would tease
about leaving her for another fair miss
and you could hear her sobs and read her sad SMSes
in case u wonder why DirtyHairy so stylo
really got PRC so good meh, even when I look worse than "only so so":eek:
just as there are corrupted lawyers who are thieves
there are also many wise legal counsels who, for charity,they generously give
As I have repeated b4 that not all women or men are bad
although in both sexes, there are oso really many bad hats
but regardless of one's nationalities,
it's about the individuals, the chemistry....between the involved parties
so can there be true love after all?
yes... for me... bcos my gal having my baby is the best gift of all;)

aczeta76
12-02-2008, 11:18 AM
Bro DH,

I agree loh... sometimes all they want is for someone to take them in their arms and 'protect' them from the world.

C'mon... I stood at GL L19 alone for 2 hours at 3AM one of the days last week so that I can get a sense of how it muz be like... And it was terrible, esp with all the Chinaman around..

Juz looking at how the girls were chill my heart... Now, can we blame them for being $$ minded when most of the man they meet are like that. No wonder so many of them get conned by Chicken Head at home

All they want is stability, love and someone who takes care of them... so much till they can turn a blind eye to other things.. strange how all humans are like that.. I am also turning a blind eye to some of the things she does and letting it go...(Which I will never do when I wear my BIZ hat)

"All the world is a stage and we are merely actors":o

Picocloud
12-02-2008, 12:19 PM
I am also turning a blind eye to some of the things she does and letting it go...(Which I will never do when I wear my BIZ hat)

"All the world is a stage and we are merely actors":o

You mind sharing what are some things you "turn a blind eye" aside from the most obvious that she is a WL?

shawn_mib
12-02-2008, 07:52 PM
this makes me more determine to take good care of her....

aczeta76
12-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Good for you.

Today I juz discovered that my presence will affect her from doing work. Once she sees me, she will feel like being with me and forget about work

So I decided not to visit her so often. Afterall, she needs to work since I can't pay for all her needs at current.

So Bro Shawn, Jia You to the both of US...

Heart Break Kid
13-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Good for you.

Today I juz discovered that my presence will affect her from doing work. Once she sees me, she will feel like being with me and forget about work

So I decided not to visit her so often. Afterall, she needs to work since I can't pay for all her needs at current.

mi sincerely wish both of you find true love with PRC girls :p:p

cinta
13-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Though I am quite pessimistic of such relationship, my sincerest hopes for the 2 of you and may you find happiness .... Gong Hei Fatt Choy bros

this makes me more determine to take good care of her....

Good for you.

shawn_mib
13-02-2008, 07:31 PM
thanks bro, may both of us have a happy ending.... anyway, these few days have been calling her but she is always busy.

So dun reali have a chance to have a good chat with her.... but at least now i know i can reach her easily these days.

Heart Break Kid
15-02-2008, 12:44 PM
thanks bro, may both of us have a happy ending.... anyway, these few days have been calling her but she is always busy.

So dun reali have a chance to have a good chat with her.... but at least now i know i can reach her easily these days.

For mi ... I will try calling my PRC gf everyday after lunch time at 1pm.
Just to ask her how is she doing for the day ?

This is another way to show care & concern in daily manner :D

Insider
15-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Bro, juts curious, wont she think you really interested in her and maybe want a long term relationship with her ,.... :confused:

gniwgonwk
15-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Good for you.

This is actually a general reply and my opinion to all the various discussions:

- it is tough for the ladies who come here to work - imagine yourself having to go away to another country, all alone maybe from a small village / farm to work - and in this kind of trade somemore!

- basically the girl is here to EARN MONEY - and they MUST earn enough within a very short time (working life maybe - 10 yrs) to support them till they are old

- the girls are also only human - and most are very young

- a lot of them, I believe have had a major breakup, divorce or something that greatly affected them emotionally before they turned to this line of work; otherwise many others have gambling or other debts to clear; others have been conned into this line

- if you like the girl, treat her nice, give what you think is fair and reasonable, if the girl asks for more and you want to help - same thing give what you wish to give

- the main thing is that both of you enjoy your time together - especially so if the girl has gone back and the opportunity for meeting is only NOT so often

- when away from each other, when one misses the girl, just telephone, no need to think so much

- if want to go China to work - do NOT go for the wrong reasons - find a good opening there and go for it - good working experience to work in China, very marketable now and also in the future BUT expect culture shock

- if one works in China and the girl is sincere, she would be able to go and join you regardless of the location in China

Sorry for long-winded post! Just my views on the matter generally.

lustysex
15-02-2008, 07:21 PM
For mi ... I will try calling my PRC gf everyday after lunch time at 1pm.
Just to ask her how is she doing for the day ?

This is another way to show care & concern in daily manner :D

bro, pardon me. my first post here.. really enjoy reading this thread.

u call her at 1pm? I thought she will just wake up?

Krang
15-02-2008, 07:55 PM
mi sincerely wish both of you find true love with PRC girls :p:p

You forgot to remind him to watch his wallet! :)

Heart Break Kid
15-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Bro, juts curious, wont she think you really interested in her and maybe want a long term relationship with her ,.... :confused:

Like that ...good mah she register you into heart liao :p

kam pei
15-02-2008, 08:04 PM

The problem is when they chu pattern, grandfather sick lah, need money urgently lah etc .... most times lying.

Actually most of the gers are quite used to living away from family, their country not like SG, they are big and people work in different cities anyway. So they are actually quite street smart compared to us.

This being said, to each his own, it is really up to individuals to assess the relationship and see whether one is 'real' or not ...

aczeta76
16-02-2008, 12:29 AM

Sorry for long-winded post! Just my views on the matter generally.

Make senses. Up u and let's all remember that they are human after all.

If u take enuff time to know them and build up KC...who knows wat may happen... afterall, some of us had SG GF who also kept asking us to buy things and stuff rite?

Heart Break Kid
16-02-2008, 05:00 PM
You forgot to remind him to watch his wallet! :)

Oh yes ... in pursue of true love please be reminded to watch your finances.

Plan & control your spending not just on PRC but also S'pore & Msia girls too. :D

Babbvbo
16-02-2008, 06:09 PM
This so call true love only exist as the WL wants repeated business mah. Anyone who date/ chase a woman will know it's bloody hell no easy feat. :)

79Guards
16-02-2008, 06:32 PM
It is true, sometimes we guys are so blinded by true love tat we forsake everything. Must really learn to be smart and wary.:)

Heart Break Kid
17-02-2008, 12:23 PM
bro, pardon me. my first post here.. really enjoy reading this thread.

u call her at 1pm? I thought she will just wake up?

Yes.. girls normally wake up late (early is 11am) then she will bath, makeover and then look for foods before going to work.

If you daily call her at 1pm .. to talk & ask how is her today ?
She will be touch ;) if one day you stop calling her. She will feel something missing in her life :D

shawn_mib
17-02-2008, 10:10 PM
today, i got the most devasting news in my life, this afternoon i gave her a call and she was shopping with some1 and we agree tat i'll call her tonite, just now i gave her a call and she nv pick up and i send her an sms.

not long she reply that her husand from SG visit her and she will be getting married and when i tried to call her to clarify things, on the 3rd time she off her hp.

i'm really at a lost rite now, for bro that have followed closely to my story, why is she doing such things to me right now for the all the previous thing she have done for me?

all along she has been with this husband to be and she is also saying that she loves me too. During the time she is back in china, she still maintain contact wif me.

Was she toying with me after all??? Y she was albe tosay that she love me when she was in SG while she already have this other guy that she will be married to. She nv ask from me any $$$ or anything, i'm really at a lost....

huaren
17-02-2008, 10:49 PM
today, i got the most devasting news in my life, this afternoon i gave her a call and she was shopping with some1 and we agree tat i'll call her tonite, just now i gave her a call and she nv pick up and i send her an sms.

not long she reply that her husand from SG visit her and she will be getting married and when i tried to call her to clarify things, on the 3rd time she off her hp.

i'm really at a lost rite now, for bro that have followed closely to my story, why is she doing such things to me right now for the all the previous thing she have done for me?

all along she has been with this husband to be and she is also saying that she loves me too. During the time she is back in china, she still maintain contact wif me.

Was she toying with me after all??? Y she was albe tosay that she love me when she was in SG while she already have this other guy that she will be married to. She nv ask from me any $$$ or anything, i'm really at a lost....

bro, i feel for you. how's ur feelling now?
forget this "relationship" and move on.

i guess that she was trying to be a Female Casanova. and now she conquered someone. IMO...

colins
18-02-2008, 01:03 AM
Bro Shawn, very sorry to hear the news.

I guess you know what that means, it means the relationship has ended. If you want an explanation, do accept that fact that she has lied to you and you may never know the truth. With or without knowing the truth, you can only do one thing now, forget about her.

IMO, whatever she done for you in sg, was a fair deal for your willingness to like her. She stayed in contact with you becos she probably cared about you and you were an 'option' for marriage. Take peace in the fact that she din want further commitment from you, that showed that although she lied about 'facts', she din lied about 'feelings'. If she want to cheat your feeling, you would be in Beijing right now.

She actually cushioned your fall. But the fact remains, that she doesn't need you now. If you keep your cool for the time being, and stay out of contacting her for like a couple of months, she may reveal the truth to you once she felt less threatened by your persistent questions and by her guilt.

But, you will probably be alright by then. There may not be a point in knowing anything anymore. So the only thing you can do right now, is to find something else to think about.

Once again, so sorry bro, I know its painful right now.

octupus
18-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Bro, I think you should let it go ..... no point clarifying ...

tWas she toying with me after all??? Y she was albe tosay that she love me when she was in SG while she already have this other guy that she will be married to. She nv ask from me any $$$ or anything, i'm really at a lost....

dap26
18-02-2008, 10:10 AM
TS,dun think much ba,shld let go...

ramses
18-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Agree, this type not worth it, already proven is a liar liao, you want her to tell you more lies. :eek:

nycaloth66
18-02-2008, 11:00 AM
its diff to have true love with WL. From my experience in China, I think women who chose to walk that particular road care only about $$$. Sometimes they might think they have changed but unless you are really rich and can give them all the $$$ they can want, it will only be a matter of time before they go back to their old ways.

So you can be friends with WLs, you can even feel for them, but i would always keep some part of me aloof, so TS should really just let go

~|@|~
18-02-2008, 11:11 AM
true love itself is already very hard to find. it doesn't get easier when money and sex is involved ;)

dirtyhairy
18-02-2008, 11:41 AM
today, i got the most devasting news in my life, ... all along she has been with this husband to be and she is also saying that she loves me too. During the time she is back in china, she still maintain contact wif me. ...Was she toying with me after all??? Y she was albe tosay that she love me when she was in SG while she already have this other guy that she will be married to. She nv ask from me any $$$ or anything, i'm really at a lost....

Yo Bro TS, in life there are winners
and there are the losers
sure to lose is painful, and the feeling is awful
hopefully you are now wiser and your feelings, you wd lbe more discerning
but u shd never feel sorry even though it's so hurting
Uncle DHairy says perk yrself up and treat it as a lesson in love after all
bcos it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
in time you will forget her and the hurt will subside
but should you wanna go "lovey dovey" again, open your eyes wide wide
me Uncle laobaby thinks you still young
so if u look hard enuf, you wd find worthy of you that special someone!
so pick up the pieces..start anew...and best wishes! :)

aczeta76
18-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Bro Shawn.. learn to let go.

I was juz telling my girl that sometimes the best thing I can do for her if I really love her is to let go.

Recently, things have grown quite close with us and she has also told me that she does not intend to quit so soon since she is young and can earn more.

In the future, perhaps.. So my option is to be her "safety blanket" if we are still in love then. She wants love and not sympathy so only time will tell.

Shawn--- shit happens in life and it can be no one's fault at times. Things don't always happen for a reason... so dun brood over it. Juz cherish your memories with her and wish her well.

rapebill
18-02-2008, 02:13 PM
I was juz telling my girl that sometimes the best thing I can do for her if I really love her is to let go.

there is a popular song
有一种爱叫做放手

having said this, I still cannot let go
拿得起放不下
what can I do?

aczeta76
18-02-2008, 04:07 PM
there is a popular song
有一种爱叫做放手

having said this, I still cannot let go
拿得起放不下
what can I do?

Bite the bullet and bear with it loh... time is the best teacher and medicine for all hurts and aches

SmellyDog
18-02-2008, 04:15 PM
I sympathise with bro, but then, you know in your heart it is gone liao, so no choice, get your friends to help out, by bringing you cheong more ....

gniwgonwk
18-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Sympathies to you - but whatever all us bros say, it will be difficult for you.

Best thing to do is to take things into perspective and move on. Do NOT attempt to call or SMS her for at least a week or more. After that you can try but expect that she may have changed her HP number.

If she really had feelings for you, she will contact you in the future.

MOVE ON and look for someone who treats you better. You will hurt for quite a while - the more you had loved her the longer it will hurt BUT no matter what you will have to buck up and move on.

Do take care.

Heart Break Kid
18-02-2008, 05:35 PM
bro shawn ... I am sorry to say move on lah. Look for other PRC girls around you and there will be better girls for you.

You still can call her whenever you like or you want. Don't restrict yourself.

mi had that feeling before just like a knife stabbing into your heart. Painful when she said that she got husband right ? Its ok lah.

As a man ..you should have at least dating 4 PRC girls then you can have the comparison of which one is better.
Don't stick to just one girl :cool:

bomarr
18-02-2008, 05:41 PM

Was she toying with me after all??? Y she was albe tosay that she love me when she was in SG while she already have this other guy that she will be married to. She nv ask from me any $$$ or anything, i'm really at a lost....Bro shawn, since day 1 you started this thread. I had been silently camping & hope that your dream with her will come true. But alas it had come to an end abruptly.

It may be a blessing in disguise. As you mention when she is in Singapore time. You do know she working as a FL with lot of client. But all the time you didn't know she got another guy who got the same status as you are.

I do think her love for you is true. If not she will not maintain contact with you even when she's back in China. Except that perhaps the other guy got more time & $$$ than you. So between love & $. She still chooses over $ as her priority. Actually there isn't any right or wrong over love. She's not in the wrong & for you there isn't wrong to wanted protect & love her. You may want to look at the brighter side. She is telling you the truth now rather then later when everything with her almost finalise then you know it isn't it?

Just move on. A relationship is just like parking your car. If there isn't any parking lot move further on & soon you will be able to find a suitable lot for your car ;)

bomarr

BS KTV
18-02-2008, 08:53 PM
All PRC WL deserve to die young :mad:

BS KTV
18-02-2008, 09:01 PM
To the moron who zapped me

Is there true love... 18-02-2008 08:59 PM discrimination :cool:

So what if I say all PRC WL will never have good ending :mad::mad:

BS KTV
18-02-2008, 09:03 PM
To the bastard who zapped me

Is there true love... 18-02-2008 09:00 PM moderation is better for you lah :D

I curse your whole family die in accident if I down to moderation :mad::mad:

BS KTV
18-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Thank bro D ... you are a good & understanding man :)

pakpak2001
18-02-2008, 09:16 PM
bro shawn ... I am sorry to say move on lah. Look for other PRC girls around you and there will be better girls for you.

You still can call her whenever you like or you want. Don't restrict yourself.

mi had that feeling before just like a knife stabbing into your heart. Painful when she said that she got husband right ? Its ok lah.

As a man ..you should have at least dating 4 PRC girls then you can have the comparison of which one is better.
Don't stick to just one girl :cool:
As they are in this line, out hard-earned tips of eg $200 may be peanuts to them

Heart Break Kid
18-02-2008, 09:19 PM
As they are in this line, out hard-earned tips of eg $200 may be peanuts to them

$200 tips is easy to earn for KTV girls lah :p

AlanPHD
18-02-2008, 09:34 PM
$200 tips is easy to earn for KTV girls lah :p

It is true but if their beauty cannot make it,they can only hope to go for sideline.:D

onion_rings
19-02-2008, 02:30 AM
It is true but if their beauty cannot make it,they can only hope to go for sideline.:D

sideline also CMI la... Perhaps back to China forever better mah :p

sammyboyfor
19-02-2008, 02:35 AM

If you had listened to the advice I have been dishing out FREE since day one, you wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. :rolleyes:

Initially, I just thought you were a moron. Now I KNOW you are one. :p

kiko
19-02-2008, 07:46 AM
Bro:

My advice is ask your gal out and clarify things, if things dont go in your favour , its better to go sepreate ways, Bro, Join SDU, u will find your miss right there!

ministrel
19-02-2008, 08:41 AM
No need to discuss anymore, just move on.
Waste more time for what ...

BS KTV
19-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Thank you bro top :)

porscheclub
19-02-2008, 05:39 PM

Bro bro, I was just about to ask you if she got a husband on page 10 & I see this.

Maybe this is also a blatant lie to keep you away?!

Whatever it is, look @ how badly it has affected you. You almost wanted to give up everything you have here for a gal you briefly even know. You are a degree holder, get over this & find some other hobbies/sports to keep your mind off. Stay away from KTVs or pubs for the moment in case you find another spare-tyre.

It's very sad to be lonely & then when you find someone of opp sex that could give you some TLCs. I can understand how you feel cos I'm in the same shit! But must control.

Anyway game-over for this one. Get some Sun & take some fresh air. Go & plan how to make or save more money. Women will come when you have money. In present days, any women will leave you when you're poor & out. Be it PRC, Thai, local, Malaysia or some angmos.

Good luck.

bomarr
19-02-2008, 05:40 PM
TS went missing :confused:

bomarr

sammyboyfor
19-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Whatever it is, look @ how badly it has affected you. You almost wanted to give up everything you have here for a gal you briefly even know.

That's how morons behave. :p They think with their dickheads.

dirtyhairy
19-02-2008, 06:43 PM
If you had listened to the advice I have been dishing out FREE since day one, you wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. Initially, I just thought you were a moron. Now I KNOW you are one.

Wah Lau eh...BOSS Mr Ah Sammy
you not only a joy killer, you oso good at adding insult to injury:eek:

sammyboyfor
19-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Wah Lau eh...BOSS Mr Ah Sammy
you not only a joy killer, you oso good at adding insult to injury:eek:

One has to be cruel in order to be kind. :rolleyes: That's the only way to knock some sense into numbskulls that fall for prostitutes.:D

aczeta76
19-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Boss Sammy.. have some mercy lah.

We are all human afterall, sure got our soft spot

Heart Break Kid
19-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Relationships with WL is all about money.. you means of supporting & feeding them :cool: not really about true love.

HC & KTV is mainly to look for paid sexual activities.
Don't look for love in the wrong places.

Heart Break Kid
19-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Relationships with WL is all about money.. you means of supporting & feeding them :cool: not really about true love.

longwinter
19-02-2008, 11:24 PM

wah seh, heart break kid, ur tis statement let me tink of another sammy boss sia...haha

but is true la...everytime we enage sexual service wif them, we still hav to pay at the end of the day, if it is true love, still nid to pay for the sex services de mehs?

Find normal decent gals for love. wan excitement and fun, then look for commerical sex. :) This two must be separate properly lo

sumhow l do feel tat ppl tat fall in love wif PRC wl or gals tat are working in this trade, their pocket sure gonna open one big hole de.

aczeta76
19-02-2008, 11:51 PM

HBK... take it this way. For decent girls, u still need to pay for dates and if OC, pay for house etc

dirtyhairy
20-02-2008, 12:40 AM
One has to be cruel in order to be kind. That's the only way to knock some sense into numbskulls that fall for prostitutes.

Alamak BOSS Mr Ah Sammy,
if like you say being kind is thru cruelty
lidat everyone sure mati...the PRCs especially
bcos with your morbid sense of generosity
regardless if you are Mohd Ali or KY Lee
Ang Mo Sammy or Puthumayam Muthusami
with ppl like you, who needs enemy!!:o

kiko
20-02-2008, 07:42 AM
Bro:

My advise is join SDU, u can made quite alot of female friends there, u may also find your Miss right there!

sarcasm
20-02-2008, 08:56 AM
I think here we have to be think with our head. The chances of success with a PRC WL is definitely less than flipping a coin and choosing either head or tail. If the odds is less than 50% and I am quite sure it is even less than choosing a number on the roulette table .... if that is the case why would people still wanna place their bet on a successful relationship with PRC WLs. So it must be the returns to the bet. The return is different for all people. Some may see it as high some low .... those who presumably finds it difficult to get a GF locally may believe the return is high ,.... so they are willing to take the risk .... this we cant fault them, so let it be. For some it is the only way they can find true love .... even if the chances is like almost nil.

sammyboyfor
20-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Bro:

My advise is join SDU,

Should be "My ADVICE is to join the SDU...".

"Advise" is a verb.

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 09:45 AM
HBK... take it this way. For decent girls, u still need to pay for dates and if OC, pay for house etc

Hmm ... partially agree with you :p the reasons being is WL is not willingly to take hardships to work proper jobs and like to take shortcut to success.

Just my personal view... any girls who had pride & good upbringing will not attempt to earn money in such ways regardless of nationality.

As for paying for dates.. getting married paying for house, in this aspect I would view completely different from payment for services for WL or feeding KTV girls.

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 09:58 AM
wah seh, heart break kid, ur tis statement let me tink of another sammy boss sia...haha

but is true la...everytime we enage sexual service wif them, we still hav to pay at the end of the day, if it is true love, still nid to pay for the sex services de mehs?

Find normal decent gals for love. wan excitement and fun, then look for commerical sex. :) This two must be separate properly lo

sumhow l do feel tat ppl tat fall in love wif PRC wl or gals tat are working in this trade, their pocket sure gonna open one big hole de.

Despite all of us will be getting older years after years.. no men want to marry WL as wife. So in search of true love or life partner never look for WL.

So far until now mi never seen a real life successful long term relationship with WL.

hehe longwinter..btw mi is not boss sammyboyfor. I had my own views.

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Bro:

My advise is join SDU, u can made quite alot of female friends there, u may also find your Miss right there!

SDU ..can go there pay membership & see see look look. Don't place high hope there too.
In S'pore, worst personality women is in SDU club.

To mi ... the good & quality girls is in NUS.

Just generalising hoh

XueJing
20-02-2008, 10:06 AM
Bro you contradict yourself partially leh, SDU have alot of NUS grads there too. :D Study too much nobody dare to dtae them, or they think they high and mighty :confused:

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Bro you contradict yourself partially leh, SDU have alot of NUS grads there too. :D Study too much nobody dare to datee them, or they think they high and mighty :confused:

SDU is mainly for graduates and SDS is diploma holder & below.

To avoid confusion... let put in this way, SDU & SDS ladies are old & low personality in S'pore society while NUS undergraduate girls are young & forward-looking :D They are different types of graduates.

bochi
20-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Haha,

NUS early 20s, SDU early 30s onwards :eek:
But for those 30s bros, SDU good place leh, maybe can find one who can also subsidise your cheonging ....

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Haha,

NUS early 20s, SDU early 30s onwards :eek:
But for those 30s bros, SDU good place leh, maybe can find one who can also subsidise your cheonging ....

SDU & SDS unlikely to find good people there :eek:

kisama
20-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Any bros here who got their OC from SDU or SDS ??
Maybe we can have your input ..

colins
20-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Hmm ... partially agree with you :p the reasons being is WL is not willingly to take hardships to work proper jobs and like to take shortcut to success.

Just my personal view... any girls who had pride & good upbringing will not attempt to earn money in such ways regardless of nationality.

As for paying for dates.. getting married paying for house, in this aspect I would view completely different from payment for services for WL or feeding KTV girls.

Well said bro, fully agree. When the girl's parents are also people looking for shortcuts and make their girls earn that kind of money for them, you have a double whammy effect on the girls. They have to become money grabbers and fully justified in doing so because their parents approved that for their own sake of security.

manipulator
20-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Talking about their parents, some of them are really terrible, especially those with sons also. They will pester the daugthers for as much as possible and the son can stay at home cho bo .... (I heard this from a PRC ger)

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Talking about their parents, some of them are really terrible, especially those with sons also. They will pester the daugthers for as much as possible and the son can stay at home cho bo .... (I heard this from a PRC ger)

PRC family treat sons as very precious things..traditional chinese thinking :rolleyes:

longwinter
21-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Despite all of us will be getting older years after years.. no men want to marry WL as wife. So in search of true love or life partner never look for WL.

So far until now mi never seen a real life successful long term relationship with WL.

hehe longwinter..btw mi is not boss sammyboyfor. I had my own views.

l maybe crude in my words, and l do noe tat my words will be quite offensive to sum brothers here.

but to me, l feel tat we shld see it in this way, WL is jus for entertainment purposes and fulfilling the excitement. U want love or anything is a bit impossible la. Why do they wan to work in this line? For the sake of $$$ oso mahs.

And moreover, u really hav to tink properly, Finding love in WL. In the 1st place, working in this trade is already kinda complicating le. And there are alot of unknown secrets which u will never noe. As a guy, can u accept ur gal to keep all these dark and unknown secrets fro u? l dun noe abt u guys, but for me, l cant.

One WL even tell me "earn as much $$$ as possible, den u can come out play, if u hav $$$, there will be alot of gals entertaining u."

l have heard of successful stories wif thai gals and othe races la. But so far, l didnt heard of any successful ones wif PRC WL. Are we implying abt them, bro? :cool:

Akina
21-02-2008, 08:51 AM
I think the distruct of WLs works both ways, thats why the failure rate for such relationship is high. The WLs also know we cheongster ... so dont expect much from us and also think we in it for short term (even if you want long term).

aczeta76
21-02-2008, 10:41 AM
l maybe crude in my words, and l do noe tat my words will be quite offensive to sum brothers here.

but to me, l feel tat we shld see it in this way, WL is jus for entertainment purposes and fulfilling the excitement. U want love or anything is a bit impossible la. Why do they wan to work in this line? For the sake of $$$ oso mahs.

And moreover, u really hav to tink properly, Finding love in WL. In the 1st place, working in this trade is already kinda complicating le. And there are alot of unknown secrets which u will never noe. As a guy, can u accept ur gal to keep all these dark and unknown secrets fro u? l dun noe abt u guys, but for me, l cant.

One WL even tell me "earn as much $$$ as possible, den u can come out play, if u hav $$$, there will be alot of gals entertaining u."

l have heard of successful stories wif thai gals and othe races la. But so far, l didnt heard of any successful ones wif PRC WL. Are we implying abt them, bro? :cool:

I agree this is true as cruel as it seems. Sometimes, both me and my girl know that it would be tough to last (Almost like a fling before you get hitched).. hardly any future unless u want to give up A LOT,

But love is love.. and it is between too people. WL or not.

All I ask for is that when we are together, both of us have good memories to keep for future and we cherish all our moments together.

I give wat I can and she accepts that. Afterall, I have seen her work and she can earn 3-4 times the amount I give during the period we spend together.

WL are human too. They need love and concern (Even when they seemed hardened by their profession). C'mon.. I put up a false front with my customers everyday too and put up with their nonsense and sometime *ahem* from the ladies.

Wat to do.:rolleyes:

ziyi
21-02-2008, 10:52 AM
I think there is a mandarin phrase for this .., something like

Bu Guan Tian Chang Di Jiu, Zhi Zai Hu Chen Jing Yong You

Something like that ... hope bros know what I saying ,....

gniwgonwk
21-02-2008, 10:55 AM
All I ask for is that when we are together, both of us have good memories to keep for future and we cherish all our moments together.
WL are human too. They need love and concern (Even when they seemed hardened by their profession). ...

Wat to do.:rolleyes:

Well said! Main thing is to enjoy the limited time both persons have to spend together ... but parting is always so sad ...

BTW has XiaoPing gone back? I thought she was supposed to only go back in April?

aczeta76
21-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Well said! Main thing is to enjoy the limited time both persons have to spend together ... but parting is always so sad ...

BTW has XiaoPing gone back? I thought she was supposed to only go back in April?

Sent u a PM.. remember to keep it Shhsssh

fiendish
21-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Wow, got secret pics .... :D

shawn_mib
21-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Dear Bro,

Thanks you all so much for your care and concern, esp bro Sammyboy, your words are harse but i kod you mean well and do not want me to fall into such mistake again.

I learn the truth the hard way, and i know sumthing abt her past which sadden me too. But i getting used to it and trying to carry on my life as if nothing happen.

That guy have given her a lot of money and it a sum which would take me years to save. That the power of money, she return home becos she was getting prepared for marriage that for sure and all this while i'm kept in the dark.

She will return one day as another person wife, but i was warn forehand that she may be back in business soon as her habit of spending is not any normal men can take it. It just a matter of time and im just wondering by that time will she be coming back to look for me again, and will i be able to resist her.

But it showns me what the power of money can do to a person and currently i'm setting up a mini business to sell hp. Hope that bro here can support me, hope that one day i can make the mark and make her regret for not waiting for me.

But truth is i nv regret, the 3 months with her can be considered my happiest time in my life no gals have treated me so well not even my ex, i felt love and wanted by sum1, be it true or just lie, she done me no harm. Except for the final heartbreak she gave me. I still wan to thanks her for the time she spent with me, showering me with her love. i do wish her happiess and just hope that this would finally be the end of her WL road for her. Just hope that she knows how to treasure what she have found.

As for me, i'm quitting TN/HC/FL for the time being and concentrate on my career and new found business.

regent
22-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Hi bro shawn ... let it be memories, and good one at it. Everbody will experience something like that and when you are old, you can look back at all this fond memories. May you find someone better :D

dap26
22-02-2008, 10:03 AM
Dear Bro,

Thanks you all so much for your care and concern, esp bro Sammyboy, your words are harse but i kod you mean well and do not want me to fall into such mistake again.

Good for u,bro!Accepting and willing to face the truth....Move on,there r certainly better trees out there...;)

aczeta76
22-02-2008, 10:15 AM
As for me, i'm quitting TN/HC/FL for the time being and concentrate on my career and new found business.

Good for you bro Shawn..

Huat Huat for your HP business and if u r comfortable with letting us know where ur shop is. I am sure bros will help to support when possible..

Concentrate on your biz and wish her well... That's is what I will be doing after my girl goes back.. Will visit her in China whenever I can and I had told her that she will always have a friend in SG (ME).

Like Lu Dong Bin told He Xian Gu in the TCS eight immortals. Beside love (QING), there can also be Brother/Sisterhood (YI) between man and women

Love is not possession, it is being happy for each other and being there for each other whenever you can.

Insider
22-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Bro Shawn, good for you, no point crying over spilled milk, life is full of lessons like this to be learnt and we will be stronger and more learned for that ..

EtherC
22-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Simply another case of willing seller willing sucker destined to be added to the growing archives.
History is written for a reason and that is for us to learn from the mistakes of our predecessors. Bro Shawn, time to move on and subscribe to the mantra of Cash is King. WLs are for us to play around with, not vice versa.

simitaichi
22-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Wise words from wise man ... take heed those who are considering going to the next level with PRC WL. It has been tried and tested and found to be wanting ...

kisama
22-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Agree with you bro EtherC , but there are always cases where bros are really in love with the chick ... eat, sleep, shit etc only thinking of them, in such cases, whatever we say will always fall on deaf ears ... I believe since you have been here so long, must have since cases and cases like that ...

overconsumption
22-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Haha, this is human nature ... we will not believe until it happen to us ....

shawn_mib
22-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Good for you bro Shawn..

Huat Huat for your HP business and if u r comfortable with letting us know where ur shop is. I am sure bros will help to support when possible..

Thanks Bro, i'm not reali into opening a shop but more like distributing HP from where the WL come from.

Small business but let just hope it works out

anyway, she will be my fonest memory even for how she have hurt me.

aczeta76
22-02-2008, 08:40 PM
China HP? Wah... My BIL has one.. damn loud

Good biz then

gniwgonwk
22-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Thanks Bro, i'm not reali into opening a shop but more like distributing HP from where the WL come from.

Good for you bro! Glad to see that you are moving on ...

All the best in your biz, and treasure the fond memories.

colins
22-02-2008, 11:57 PM

Hey bro, good to hear that you're recovering well to have greater determination to concentrate on making yourself stronger. Yes others can buy what can be originally yours if they have money, but only if the girl is up for sale. Going ahead with an attitude that having money means having everything is not correct though, cos in the end you may eventually become someone like that buyer and not a lover (which I think is what relationship or even life is about). I dun think you'll like it if you know she is with you because of your money.

But wish you all the best in your upcoming business. From my experience in the earlier years in car parts, electronic items can fetch you a good margin better than other products, but you always have to meet minimum order (both manufacturer and container) and maintain have a standby lot for 1-to-1 exchange. Maybe after 3 deliveries, you can get back your investment.

Take your time to explore and becareful with the chinese factories. You almost need to be constantly there to look at them while they manufacture the stuff to ensure quality.

shawn_mib
23-02-2008, 12:49 AM
Hey bro, good to hear that you're recovering well to have greater determination to concentrate on making yourself stronger. Yes others can buy what can be originally yours if they have money, but only if the girl is up for sale......

Take your time to explore and becareful with the chinese factories. You almost need to be constantly there to look at them while they manufacture the stuff to ensure quality.

Yup, i understand wat you mean, but i dun think money can buy everything, but still having money is imprt and i won be looking at such gals anymore one bitten twice shy.

As for her, like i say, just hope that she will change her way after she's married, she should treasure what she has found i hope, i reali dun wish to see her back in the WL line anymore.

As for the business is just sum small scale stuff, as the money i could take out is quite small. and the other guy will do most of the running as i have a full time job now. so i'll see how i can manage both side. but if any bro here do own a hp shop or anything, please feel free to contact me. Thanks...

Heart Break Kid
23-02-2008, 10:41 AM
I am now applying for accountant jobs based in Beijing, Shanghai & Tianjin.

Good salary packages leh :D