PDA

View Full Version : Safe to travel alone with PRC GF back to China?

Pages : [1] 2 3

azzaro23
11-05-2008, 11:49 PM
To all bros out there,

Seeking advice from those who have traveled back to China alone with their PRC WL which they know in Singapore.

Any advice or experiences which you can share with me as I going on a trip to Shenyang with my PRC gf which i know her from Geylang.

Just feeling uneasy traveling back with her alone as i worried about my safety. Any one who think i should go or not go please do provide me with yr views & experiences.

Thanks....

sammyboyfor
12-05-2008, 06:24 AM
You want to travel with a PROSTITUTE??? Are you MAD???:eek:

Prostitutes are for fucking. They are not designed to be travelling companions. :rolleyes:

I suggest you see a psychiatrist as a soon as possible. You have a screw loose somewhere. :rolleyes:

To all bros out there,

Seeking advice from those who have traveled back to China alone with their PRC WL which they know in Singapore.

limocab
12-05-2008, 07:43 AM
To all bros out there,

Any advice or experiences which you can share with me as I going on a trip to Shenyang with my PRC gf which i know her from Geylang.

Just feeling uneasy traveling back with her alone as i worried about my safety. Any one who think i should go or not go please do provide me with yr views & experiences.

Thanks....

Bro,

As for me, I won't do that. Trust me, once a FL will always a FL. Just to ask yourself, are you serious enough to this about this matter? If you really want to travel to china, seek for a travel agent company and may arrange to meet her in hotel once u reach there. There's no point to travel with a PRC FL alone. What happen u are con by her gang in mainland China.

Cheers
Limocab

chrysler
12-05-2008, 08:18 AM
You want to travel with a PROSTITUTE??? Are you MAD???:eek:

Prostitutes are for fucking. They are not designed to be travelling companions. :rolleyes:

I suggest you see a psychiatrist as a soon as possible. You have a screw loose somewhere. :rolleyes:

Actually, there are some higher end working ladies you can book for a month or two who will travel with you and essentially act as a traveling companion. They're basically another perk if you're absolutely indulgent while vacationing.

These ladies are usually more educated, based in Europe or the US and rent themselves by the week rather than the hour. Of course, costs are prohibitive unless you're well heeled.

As to seeing a psychiatrist for TS, there's still no medical treatment for stupidity yet as far as I know.

But then again, who knows. he could be the one in a thousand who end up in a happy relationship with a working lady.

xiao mei
12-05-2008, 09:06 AM
If you really wanna go, nobody can tell you their good or bad experiences and guarantee you it is the same .... whats the point of asking something which will not have any bearing on your decision .. you know the ger yourself ask people for what ... you wanna go, go lah, go anywhere with anybody also got risk ...

azzaro23
12-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Yes it is true no matter what anyone say, i am still determined to go over, reason begin I need to see for myself if the things she told me are of any truth as now i fall in love with her.

Am actually seeking advice good or bad from bros here is to look out for myself when I am there. Touch wood to say if something bad really happen with careful planning & safeguard measures, i hope to cut down the danger or losses to a mininium.

avarita
12-05-2008, 11:06 AM
1) Why fall in love with WL .... :eek:
2) Why ask when you already going regardless what we say
3) Wherever you go, you need to look out .... it is not as thoiugh we say safe, you go there no need look out, everywhere we go, we have to be at our highest alertness for anything ....

azzaro23
12-05-2008, 11:10 AM
1) Why fall in love with WL .... :eek:
2) Why ask when you already going regardless what we say
3) Wherever you go, you need to look out .... it is not as thoiugh we say safe, you go there no need look out, everywhere we go, we have to be at our highest alertness for anything ....

Agree with you I should be on the high alertness there, that why i am seeking advice on what are the things I should look out for to divert more attention to alerting those possible danger out there

rapebill
12-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Am actually seeking advice good or bad from bros here is to look out for myself when I am there. Touch wood to say if something bad really happen with careful planning & safeguard measures, i hope to cut down the danger or losses to a mininium.

if that's the case, just bring min cash (perhaps 500RMB per day) and stay in hotel. Keep spare cash in hotel safe and carry only 500 to 1000 RMB in wallet and maybe some backup cash in your shoe or hidden pocket. Resist all temptations to buy her expensive things. If she loves you, she would not ask you to buy expensive things for her. Avoid KTV and public buses. Hotel restaurants should be ok. If possible, pay using a credit card but don't let her see which card you use or how you sign. Make payment (cash or card) in her absence.

At the end of the day, it's hard not to get cheated somehow in China. The greatest danger is actually the woman besides you and your soft heart.

Flavoured
12-05-2008, 11:25 AM
the only advise is "NO, no and NOOO" let some blood flow back to your brains.

gigantor
12-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Yes it is true no matter what anyone say, i am still determined to go over, reason begin I need to see for myself if the things she told me are of any truth as now i fall in love with her.

Bro, since u determine to go, why u want to post here to ask? All the seniors here are giving u advice based on their experiences. Do u know that in some part of china, it is still very unsafe. Lives are worth nothing there. They will rob and kill. Especially u r going into her terriority. U wan2 risk yr life to prove something that I believe u may not even be sure after the trip....

azzaro23
12-05-2008, 11:26 AM
if that's the case, just bring min cash (perhaps 500RMB per day) and

At the end of the day, it's hard not to get cheated somehow in China. The greatest danger is actually the woman besides you and your soft heart.

Yes I got to agree with what you say, external dangers are easy to guard against, it is those sweet dangerous which i will fall trap to.

Anyway I plan to bring along $1kSGD over there for my 5 day expenses plus cards as backup..

Hope that enough to cover my 5 days there.

azzaro23
12-05-2008, 11:40 AM
U wan2 risk yr life to prove something that I believe u may not even be sure after the trip....

Guess the reason begin I never felt so strong feelings which are not base on lust, what i have for her are feelings that rise deep down from yr heart.

I believe now in my heart that is a motivation for me now to take risk to face the dangerous journey ahead to so call make the "unsure" to be "sure"

uncle gg
12-05-2008, 11:44 AM
i can't tell if it's real. but to relate a good story, con mens would go all means like, engaging storytellers, bring you to their low-down villages/home. bring you hospital to meet her 'sick mother'. there's all sort of nonsense in china daily.

china talks about 人际关系. are you affiliated to any officials in shenyang? or do you know of any trustees beside your gf? how are you going to minimise your loss, life is important too, imagine getting surrounded by a mob of villagers, demanding a hefty ramson before they can release you.

if they can kidnapped a cow(yes it was in the news before), i don't see why you can be relatively safe.

my 2cts

DO_YOU_BJ
12-05-2008, 12:16 PM

Dude, remember this, luv is their strongest weapon on you. Think about it, why do I need to get fucked my 10 men when i can get fucked by just guy and gain $$$$$$.....true???? NO

Firstly, do not believe in what you see or hear over there......parents and friends can all be in cahoots to make you feel that you're the one, their saviour......and all that crap
It's not uncommon for them to have many strings...of wealth, meaning more than one man.
So you go up, come back, next better player goes up and so on.......their time management is quite impressive.....so good that many here get fooled to think their PRC chick there is faithful

If you're really set on having this girl, you have to be very suspicious of her, but of course, don't show it.
A) When you go up, do not stay with her......
B) Do not go up with her....go yourself and ask her to meet you at the airport
C) Book a room in a safe hotel where no one can just walk to your room and knock the door....I usually book 5star ones for no access card cannot go to my floor...to you it's luv, to me it's a free fuck trip....hahaha
D) Bring all the money you want but never show her and always leave them in the safe. For me, I only keep RMB500.00 on me at all times in my wallet
E) Watch for signs.....calls on her mobile, mobile on silent or no calls at all.....blah blah....too many calls oso a sign....no calls at all....more wierd rite???
F) The poor shit and all that can be true but to what extent????? Many are in the same boat but never turn to vice but still live to a ripe old age......so what does that tell you about this girl?????
G) Remember values are diff although skin colour is same. Sex to some is sacred and thus prolong exposure to each other can lead to your state now. But to them, it's all for a common goal...$$$$$$$$

Lastly, think about this.......if she really loves you, she'll want you and not so much for money....she gotta eat rite?????
So go up for you trips, try not to go sightseeing too much....spend a little in the hotel, room service blah blah but do not leave the hotel even for shopping. She may suggest you go shopping, just go but do not buy presents.
Keep going up without giving her $$$$$ and see what happens.....she may be investing on you now but once it does not bear fruit, she'll start loosing her patience and slowly but surely reveal the true self to you.......be very sensitive and do the unexpected.......see her reactions....best in person cos on the phone, hey, god knows who or what can be beside her....

Did you know many husbands or BFs over there hv their woman come here to work for $$$$ and it's totally accepted......it's culture dude.
Keep this tot at all times and I'm sure you'll smell a rat sooner or later..Good luck

Niceman
12-05-2008, 12:17 PM
TS though we duno how old are you, wisdom dun go along with age, it goes with experiences. U go find out yourself. gl hf :)

There is indeed a cure for stupidity, the drug is "批酸" (right word)? :)

dirtyhairy
12-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Yo Bro A...
I guess to a horny didi "sumah pun boleh"
yet despite the potential risks
you wont give the trip a miss
so adapting from d ancient Chinese art of wars, let DirtyHairy be a smart arse
and tell you that preparation, preparation and more preparation is a must
so first go talk to your favourite insurance guy,
be adequately insured, showing you worth much more dead than alive
at least should you kaput, your loved ones here still got enuf to live by
then change travel plans and pretend
say you will join her one day late as you have business to attend
then discreetly go alone at least two days before she
from there do a check on her home, family etc:cool:
phoning or get someone to do for you e.g. hotel staff, one who's off duty
on day of her arrival, stake out at airport and watch her closely
tail her, and by now you should have a good idea about her aledi
including how many strands of hair are there on her pussy
if everything's fine, meet her as planned
if not, you're at least safe although your love wish's now totally canned
and apart from what DirtyHairy has dispensed,
please be aware that since the Tibetan crisis,
the Chinese authorities now also insist
that on arrival you report your place of stay etc
which means should you be harmed, the culprits wont get away:rolleyes:

Flintstone
12-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Justfeeling uneasy traveling back with her alone as i worried about my safety. Any one who think i should go or not go please do provide me with yr views & experiences..
Dont go over

Go go go, dont waste time.

aczeta76
12-05-2008, 01:56 PM

If u are going on a fact finding trip.. forget it, dun go !!

You seem so worried and scared so I wonder how well u know the girl.

If you can't trust her and also cannot trust yourself to take care of things there THEN DUN GO... period.

Like other bros have told you, life is cheap there... if you have enuff RMB, you can get someone to kill for you so if u are worried, DUN GO (tat's the 3rd time I have said this)

azzaro23
12-05-2008, 02:14 PM

If you can't trust her and also cannot trust yourself to take care of things there THEN DUN GO... period.

Like other bros have told you, life is cheap there... if you have enuff RMB, you can get someone to kill for you so if u are worried, DUN GO (tat's the 3rd time I have said this)

Ya bro i don't deny i just known her coming close to a month aft this week, what I know about her is based on the things she told me & the things which i see like body language....

Does it mean that if she seldom look me in the eyes when saying all this mean she has the intention to lie to me in the 1st place?

azzaro23
12-05-2008, 02:39 PM

Bro dont mind I ask you what prompt you to make up your mind to go on a trip back with her?

If possible like to know your reasoning for it so I can use it for leverage to see if i want to go with her or not.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Tell you what....if you're already dead set on going, i think asking all these questions are a total waste of time...but if you really wanna find the truth, get a P.I
There are many that do such cases in PRC....spying on your women for you. Might be wirth spending that kind of money...no ex but what you need you will get...they know the geography...better than u...so dun tink you can loose out on that...plus there no like here, dialect will give you away...another idea ya.
Lastly, YES...eye ctc can tell you lots.....these are tell tale signs....my fav is to bring up things they told me twist here twist there put words in their mouth...if they get confused...confirm lying...if they fed up...they may correct you to the actual version...but do be careful, anger may be used as a weapon to shut you up...if so give in & bring it up again some time later.....it's all about 头脑游戏but only one can win.
They way you express yourself, ur gonna be a very typical statistic to the conned sillypore male.

Serpents
12-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Wah lau, some of these gers stay very very ulu places like cars cannot reach also. Must walk long long one .... if really go better tell SG embassy where you going and also your kakis ... full address etc ... bring a GPS phone, take down coordinates and sms to frens etc ... :)

azzaro23
12-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Tell you what....if you're already dead set on going, i think asking all these questions are a total waste of time...but if you really wanna find the truth, get a P.I
There are many that do such cases in PRC....spying on your women for you. Might be wirth spending that kind of money...no ex but what you need you will get...they know the geography...better than u...so dun tink you can loose out on that...plus there no like here, dialect will give you away...another idea ya.
Lastly, YES...eye ctc can tell you lots.....these are tell tale signs....my fav is to bring up things they told me twist here twist there put words in their mouth...if they get confused...confirm lying...if they fed up...they may correct you to the actual version...but do be careful, anger may be used as a weapon to shut you up...if so give in & bring it up again some time later.....it's all about 头脑游戏but only one can win.
They way you express yourself, ur gonna be a very typical statistic to the conned sillypore male.

I should heed yr advice maybe try to scoop more information from her to see if there is any loopholes in the things they say...

aczeta76
12-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Ya bro i don't deny i just known her coming close to a month aft this week, what I know about her is based on the things she told me & the things which i see like body language....

Does it mean that if she seldom look me in the eyes when saying all this mean she has the intention to lie to me in the 1st place?

Wake up bro... In their line, they are "trained" to lie in your face (without blinking) so dun try to test them like u would other girls.

I am giving me and my GF a try for a few reasons, ask yourself if your "GF" can and will do this

1. She service all her other customers for <15 mins... (lousy service hahaha) but spends 1 to 2 hours with me each time. I am also the only one that she ON and goes out with.

2. She cooks for me in her unit. Simple dishes but I can see the effort as she normally doesn't even wash the plates or clothes (Leave it to the other WL sharing her room)

3. When ON, doesn't work the whole day and hide in hotel lobby to wait for you when u are late.

4. She doesn't ask for expensive things and she gives in to me a lot.

5. Worry about how you tink of her and trust you with her money (I am talking about 7K-8K which she just pass to me to hold for her while she goes to try clothing)

Ask also if you do such things for her.

1. Pass by her working place each day juz to pass her some drinks and sweets and see how she is.

2. Rush down in the middle of the nite at 3am because you cannot get her on the phone and is worried she got caught in raid

3. Bring her to see doctor late at nite and massage her when she is not feeling well.

4. Respect her and make love only when she wants it. Even when u need it, you ask for it and proceed with her permission.

5. Know that she may or will have other BF in China since you cannot be with her all the time and live with that till you are together or till she decides to be serious with you.

I say this because a lot of times, we treat them as service provider so how do you expect them to bare their hearts to you. There are many FL whom I treat this way, sweet-talk during sex for KC knowing it is for show.

She knows I am not stupid but am willing to do all these silly/stupid things because I care for her as a PERSON and this is why she is so close to me.

In your case, I worry for you coz u are likely going to become a statistic

ekemono
12-05-2008, 03:19 PM
As to seeing a psychiatrist for TS, there's still no medical treatment for stupidity yet as far as I know.

TS need to reverse the blood flow upwards:D

naemlo
12-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Another love love thread...:rolleyes:

Again, anyone in this forum who falls for a WL will always believe

1) his ger is different from other WL.
2) his ger treat him better
3) his ger dun go out with another guy
4) his ger dun want expensive gift
5) the list goes on.....

BTW if ger so good why worry about visiting her in China??? :rolleyes:

aczeta76
12-05-2008, 03:29 PM

5) the list goes on.....

BTW if ger so good why worry about visiting her in China??? :rolleyes:

Life is like tat lah... me also no exception...

Anyway, it is a 50-50 game ... so ...:p

avarita
12-05-2008, 03:32 PM
I think it is more than , just in case tio bian ....

azzaro23
12-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Wake up bro... In their line, they are "trained" to lie in your face (without blinking) so dun try to test them like u would other girls.

I am giving me and my GF a try for a few reasons, ask yourself if your "GF" can and will do this

1. She service all her other customers for <15 mins... (lousy service hahaha) but spends 1 to 2 hours with me each time. I am also the only one that she ON and goes out with.

2. She cooks for me in her unit. Simple dishes but I can see the effort as she normally doesn't even wash the plates or clothes (Leave it to the other WL sharing her room)

3. When ON, doesn't work the whole day and hide in hotel lobby to wait for you when u are late.

4. She doesn't ask for expensive things and she gives in to me a lot.

5. Worry about how you tink of her and trust you with her money (I am talking about 7K-8K which she just pass to me to hold for her while she goes to try clothing)

Ask also if you do such things for her.

1. Pass by her working place each day juz to pass her some drinks and sweets and see how she is.

2. Rush down in the middle of the nite at 3am because you cannot get her on the phone and is worried she got caught in raid

3. Bring her to see doctor late at nite and massage her when she is not feeling well.

4. Respect her and make love only when she wants it. Even when u need it, you ask for it and proceed with her permission.

5. Know that she may or will have other BF in China since you cannot be with her all the time and live with that till you are together or till she decides to be serious with you.

I say this because a lot of times, we treat them as service provider so how do you expect them to bare their hearts to you. There are many FL whom I treat this way, sweet-talk during sex for KC knowing it is for show.

She knows I am not stupid but am willing to do all these silly/stupid things because I care for her as a PERSON and this is why she is so close to me.

In your case, I worry for you coz u are likely going to become a statistic

Based on the above points i have done quite a few maybe i list out what i have done to see if I going towards path of become statistic

(1. Pass by her working place each day juz to pass her some drinks and sweets and see how she is.) I have gone down almost everyday to have dinner with her just to see how she is and on weekends I sit at kopi tiam just to wait for her work finished so she have time to accompany me. Stop doing that recently becos she complain I am disrupting her livehood & also cash flow problems on my side

(2. Rush down in the middle of the nite at 3am because you cannot get her on the phone and is worried she got caught in raid) Last Sat heard got raid in geylang was ready to cheong to geylang to see only thing stop me is no enough cash in wallet.

(3. Bring her to see doctor late at nite and massage her when she is not feeling well.) Knowing her get bruise easily and have blue black patches, bought her a bottle of the Zam-zam green paste medicine & help her rub againist the blue black patches & told her to do so everyday.

(4. Respect her and make love only when she wants it. Even when u need it, you ask for it and proceed with her permission.) When I spent overnight with I would not make love to her unless she say it then I do it as I sacred she think I still lusting for her body.

Based on the above things do u think i am a hopeless case already?

qguy
12-05-2008, 03:41 PM
TS though we duno how old are you, wisdom dun go along with age, it goes with experiences. U go find out yourself. gl hf :)

There is indeed a cure for stupidity, the drug is "批酸" (right word)? :)

砒霜 is what ya's looking for..

批酸 seems to be a new type of china made yoghurt though :D

Hey TS, GO lah GO lah..quick quick go,quick quick share juicy FR here lah!!!

strikeking73
12-05-2008, 04:04 PM
If you dare to Fuck a chick, dare to take a risk, why still scare kana kiddnap or play out in china. If you ready love her, go all the way out, why u dun believe her? It only take two things Alive or Death - Believe or not to Believe.
Everythings got the kama.

Niceman
12-05-2008, 04:47 PM
If you dare to Fuck a chick, dare to take a risk, why still scare kana kiddnap or play out in china. If you ready love her, go all the way out, why u dun believe her? It only take two things Alive or Death - Believe or not to Believe.
Everythings got the kama.

1/2 right.... alive or dead. No need bother about Karma. This world karma is meant to scare ppl only.

sammyboyfor
12-05-2008, 05:39 PM

You have fallen in love with a PROSTITUTE??? You must really be nuts.

What are you going to do??? Marry her???:rolleyes: Are you going to tell your children that mummy is a PROSTITUTE???

If your daughter wants to follow mummy's footsteps when she turns 18, what are you going to say?

When your friend told you that he fucked your wife for less than $100, will you feel a sense of pride?

When you're out with her in public and other men cast a glance in her direction, will you be wondering that they could well be one of her regular customers?

If she feels you don't give her enough money so she starts selling her cheebye again to make up the difference, won't it worry you that she might pass you HIV?

If you have to travel on business or work and the two of you are apart for a couple of weeks, how would you know whether there are men sleeping in your bed and enjoying your wife for a small sum?

azzaro23
12-05-2008, 05:49 PM
You have fallen in love with a PROSTITUTE??? You must really be nuts.

What are you going to do??? Marry her???:rolleyes: Are you going to tell your children that mummy is a PROSTITUTE???

If your daughter wants to follow mummy's footsteps when she turns 18, what are you going to say?

When your friend told you that he fucked your wife for less than $100, will you feel a sense of pride?

When you're out with her in public and other men cast a glance in her direction, will you be wondering that they could well be one of her regular customers?

If she feels you don't give her enough money so she starts selling her cheebye again to make up the difference, won't it worry you that she might pass you HIV?

If you have to travel on business or work and the two of you are apart for a couple of weeks, how would you know whether there are men sleeping in your bed and enjoying your wife for a small sum?

yes it all boils down if i trust her or not she wont revert back to her old ways, it takes 2 hands to clap she also need to trust me that after i marry her i wont come out for tryst.

It really takes a lot of trust & patience to fully accept a woman who have work in this line b4. Since i willing to go down this path not endorse by a lot of ppl, i have to bear with all the shit that comes with it also.

If true happiness comes with a lot of shit attached to it,I dont mind going down on my hands & knees to clean the shit as long I can tahan the shit...

天龙八步
12-05-2008, 05:57 PM
I think you will say this now, but am sure you will regret later on. Anyway, its your life, we can only say best wishes to you .... and BTW, since you love her so much, can just go to China ... no worries lah, you should be willing to sacrifice your life for her ....

aczeta76
12-05-2008, 06:07 PM
yes it all boils down if i trust her or not she wont revert back to her old ways, it takes 2 hands to clap she also need to trust me that after i marry her i wont come out for tryst.

It really takes a lot of trust & patience to fully accept a woman who have work in this line b4. Since i willing to go down this path not endorse by a lot of ppl, i have to bear with all the shit that comes with it also.

If true happiness comes with a lot of shit attached to it,I dont mind going down on my hands & knees to clean the shit as long I can tahan the shit...

Good luck to you... My GF accepts that man will come out and play but lay down the condition that I can only do it when she is on RED or not around BUT muz have condom and play safe.

Trust and patience is secondary.. what u need most is to relocate ... She told me the same thing, she will not come SG in the next few years as she does not want people to recognise her so that is also why she use "nickname" for customer and not her real name.

Dun think (too much) about the shit that comes with it... but do know that clearing it on a daily basis will create tension in r/s

Most impt, if both of you are serious. Please dun break her heart after she opens up to you... They put on a facade in this job for a reason...

Xiao Yee was in a bad mood when i met her the last time and she told me.." Who likes to be fucked by different man each day, if they can help it"... I agree! So dun play with feelings.

sammyboyfor
12-05-2008, 06:13 PM

I am thinking of banning morons in this forum. I think I'll need to come up with some sort of declaration form as part of the sign up process whereby a potential forum member declares that he has an IQ of at least 40.

However, I can assure that your wonderful wife to be will not revert to her old ways because she won't give them up in the first place. Any girl who makes a decision to become a WHORE has serious character defects that will remain for life.

I can also assure you that you won't change your ways either. You may take a break from fucking whores for a period of time but once the lovey dovey stuff wears off, you'll be back to fucking prostitutes like there is no tomorrow.

sammyboyfor
12-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Xiao Yee was in a bad mood when i met her the last time and she told me.." Who likes to be fucked by different man each day, if they can help it"... I agree! So dun play with feelings.

"if they can help it"??? Come on you really believe this shit! :eek:

Girls don't become whores by chance or because they are forced into it. They sell their cheebyes because it is the easiest way for them to make a quick buck with minimum effort.

If they tell you they did it because they were broke and had sick children, husband, uncle, grandfather etc, it's an insult to all our ancestors who arrived in Singapore with nothing more than the clothes on their backs and survived by doing hard but honest work to put food on the table and buy books for their kids.

MichaelWinn
12-05-2008, 06:25 PM
It's not uncommon for them to have many strings...of wealth, meaning more than one man.
So you go up, come back, next better player goes up and so on.......their time management is quite impressive.....so good that many here get fooled to think their PRC chick there is faithful
who or what can be beside her....

and I'm sure you'll smell a rat sooner or later..Good luck
totally agreeed, their time management is very high skilled
i know a few china girls who have different spore boyfriends visit them at different times of the year, the girl will tell each bf which period they are free or convenient and other periods they need to look after her child,mother,etc..
:D

aturbo
12-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Hi TS,

Regarding your visit to Shenyang and your GF....

Pls note shenyang is quite far away way up in the north-east, go look up more info on this city and get to know their culture, etc....one thing for sure the character of dongbei ppl are very straight forward in nature.....so if your GF has any hint of lying to you...my advice is to trust your 6th sense and not your dick.

From what you have said, etc I have been there, experienced and done all that. Trust no one in the land of the dragon....their local ppl get conned all the time...everyday crimes are aplenty, many unreported cos it is just their way of life. Shenyang is a 2nd tier city apart from beijing, shanghai and shenzhen so it is quite a cosmopolitan city compared to other cities.

Food and cost of living still way cheaper, $1k sgd more than enough for 5 days but be advised that credit cards are not accepted at 90% of all places even hotels unless you stay in a 5 star international hotel. FYI, the gongan in these olimpic host cities has been conducting raids on hotels leading up to the opening of the games...therefore staying in a hotel with your GF is a violation of their law and both of you will be brought back to the station and fined.

to cut it short, i suggest you:

1. Get to know your GF better (3-4 weeks and u can trust someone...be more realistic lah)
2. Let her go home first then fly there to meet her
3. Whether u wanna book a hotel yourself and stay at her place up to you (check her reaction to this, you can more or less gauage her intentions and how she views your relationship to her)
4. Let friends and/or family members know of your whereabouts
5. If u can do all these then go and have fun and treat it as going for a holiday cum visiting a friend.

Best of luck bro, hope i can be of help to u!

boysaigon
12-05-2008, 06:59 PM
there are good people and there are bad people....

...i have seen fren married WL and lived happily ever after and i have seen fren married teacher and kana screwed up side down...(lost hdb and more...)

having said that...4 weeks to know a person is like buying 4D...there are people who kana big big...but i always missed a number or 2....

...treat her with respect and who knows you might kana your 1st price...but there again...there are 9999/10000 chances that you dont lah...:D

just be very careful if your mind is set to go back with her. Dong Bei people are very direct and warm...and they drink much too...if u r not the best drink ..be very careful ...getting drunk in a foreign land is not very funny...esp you dont really know who you are with!

it is also wise to spend bit bit more to stay in a 'safe' hotel.

colins
12-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Bro azzaro, you really are adventurous. Both for travelling to Shenyang and to dare love the girl.

Place-wise, Shenyang is now quite tamed unlike couple of years ago when murder is just an inconvenience to get the rmb in your wallet. Olympics helped a lot. It'll be quite safe provided you stay out of the night-spots (esp out of women's street) and out of the streets at night. The local stories is that the snatch thieves say hello with a farmer's long curve knife tied to a long pole, and slit your throat from far behind so they can check your wallet while you bleed to death. Now probably better la, but how much better, you need to see how low it was that they started from.

As for the girl, you have plenty of reasons to go all the way out for her, dude. I think you really like her. Really ready to give up everything for her. Even give her everything she wants, probably including your life.

I've been in love with a lady from Shenyang before. If I cut short from page one to end page, I'll tell you that I gave her up even though I know she loves me, and I did love her very dearly. Like you, I can give everything.

I wasn't a very trusting person, and I even trusted her. Until one night, when I call her mobile phone and overheard a conversation between her and one of her friends. She answered her phone unknowingly and at that time was chatting with a guy on QQ. She was asking that friend to come out. She said 'if you just tell me once that it is your gf that is stopping you from coming out with me, I will never bother you again.'

It may mean something, it may not. But we were in a relationship. I realised that if I can give a reason to believe, I would and can forget about the whole thing. If I want to distrust, this event is also enough to call it quits.

But one thing kept me bothered, and in the end I realised what it was. It was the fact that I can never know her enough. Our backgrounds are too different. If I am a person who finds it hard to trust another, that sort of difference will be torturous. Many a times, events are always neither here nor there so stark naked for you to say, hmmmm she's a cheat. But you must get enough sense in your mind to tell you where is your limit. So consider this, if you trust a person so much, loved a person so much, placed her as your only object of ambition, wouldnt it be logical to say you know her well? Becos if you dun, and one day she betrays you to the dogs, can you take the suffering? This is not like what you say, take the shit and clean it if you can. This is reliving the betrayal every single waking moment for at least a couple of months in your life. The worst thing is, the circumstances of uncertainty makes you so damn unsure becos you remain confused, which not only keep you guessing for months, but the bloody rest of your life, on why must she lie to you when you love her so much.

So I hope you found a good girl, that 1% amongst the WL who are good. And I hope you can trust her. Lastly, if you can, wait a while longer. You can retain more logic to think for your own self this way.

aczeta76
12-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Hey bro.. nice to see your post.

Actually.. me also taking my trip to ZH as a gauge as I dun know wat we can talk about.. limited topics

Anyway, she said she will bring me around tourist areas and tour tour so I see how well we get together minus the GL influence lah.

Konsortium
12-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Not very safe, they may dig away all your money, so just be careful.

naemlo
12-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Life is like tat lah... me also no exception...

Hmmm dun blame life, u choose your own path. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it is your life, all the best.

dap26
12-05-2008, 09:30 PM

5) the list goes on.....

BTW if ger so good why worry about visiting her in China???

Peng you,u sure appear in this thread...U r a good advisor mah....:p:D

Heart Break Kid
12-05-2008, 10:30 PM

What wrong with love love thread :confused: Its improve our lifestyle a lot :D

To all bros out there,

Thanks....

Your trip maybe a dangerous one.. do pm mi if you want to know more.

Peng you,u sure appear in this thread...U r a good advisor mah...

bro .. long time didn't chat with you liao hope to see you display your PRC experience here :D

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 12:14 AM
Bro azzaro, you really are adventurous. Both for travelling to Shenyang and to dare love the girl.

Place-wise, Shenyang is now quite tamed unlike couple of years ago when murder is just an inconvenience to get the rmb in your wallet. Olympics helped a lot. It'll be quite safe provided you stay out of the night-spots (esp out of women's street) and out of the streets at night. The local stories is that the snatch thieves say hello with a farmer's long curve knife tied to a long pole, and slit your throat from far behind so they can check your wallet while you bleed to death. Now probably better la, but how much better, you need to see how low it was that they started from.

As for the girl, you have plenty of reasons to go all the way out for her, dude. I think you really like her. Really ready to give up everything for her. Even give her everything she wants, probably including your life.

I've been in love with a lady from Shenyang before. If I cut short from page one to end page, I'll tell you that I gave her up even though I know she loves me, and I did love her very dearly. Like you, I can give everything.

I wasn't a very trusting person, and I even trusted her. Until one night, when I call her mobile phone and overheard a conversation between her and one of her friends. She answered her phone unknowingly and at that time was chatting with a guy on QQ. She was asking that friend to come out. She said 'if you just tell me once that it is your gf that is stopping you from coming out with me, I will never bother you again.'

It may mean something, it may not. But we were in a relationship. I realised that if I can give a reason to believe, I would and can forget about the whole thing. If I want to distrust, this event is also enough to call it quits.

But one thing kept me bothered, and in the end I realised what it was. It was the fact that I can never know her enough. Our backgrounds are too different. If I am a person who finds it hard to trust another, that sort of difference will be torturous. Many a times, events are always neither here nor there so stark naked for you to say, hmmmm she's a cheat. But you must get enough sense in your mind to tell you where is your limit. So consider this, if you trust a person so much, loved a person so much, placed her as your only object of ambition, wouldnt it be logical to say you know her well? Becos if you dun, and one day she betrays you to the dogs, can you take the suffering? This is not like what you say, take the shit and clean it if you can. This is reliving the betrayal every single waking moment for at least a couple of months in your life. The worst thing is, the circumstances of uncertainty makes you so damn unsure becos you remain confused, which not only keep you guessing for months, but the bloody rest of your life, on why must she lie to you when you love her so much.

So I hope you found a good girl, that 1% amongst the WL who are good. And I hope you can trust her. Lastly, if you can, wait a while longer. You can retain more logic to think for your own self this way.

yes maybe do need some more time to see what kind of person she is...

Three weeks is really not enough to see if a person if really meant to be one life partner.

colins
13-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Hey bro.. nice to see your post.

Actually.. me also taking my trip to ZH as a gauge as I dun know wat we can talk about.. limited topics

Anyway, she said she will bring me around tourist areas and tour tour so I see how well we get together minus the GL influence lah.

Been busy like a dog, but will take a short vacation end of this month to go diving. When are you going to ZH? Like quite long never go there and now accumulated lots of things to get from qiguan.

Couples usually start out in groups first la, I know you guys been all the way but in terms of normal relationship, I guess its pretty much that budding stage. Should be quite sweet, I'm sure you'll be looking forward.

For me, most of the time, just take the initiative to do a 'get together' in bed first, then everything will come as natural as it can be.

Hope you do enjoy your trip bro.

colins
13-05-2008, 12:48 AM
yes maybe do need some more time to see what kind of person she is...

Three weeks is really not enough to see if a person if really meant to be one life partner.

If you ask me, and I admit that I am generalising, I am no longer impressed by girls from Shenyang. To me, the environment in which they grew up in is too complicated. But of cos, you probably need a very very objective mind to consider such stuff, like background incompatibility. Since you said you are like committed head-on now, its hard to convince you, so you're probably right to go 'see' the truth.

Maybe a lot of bros here will say the same thing, but I think I've been there and back and you know my decision. Ultimately, if a girl can make you feel happiness even when she is not around you, then go for it.

After breaking up with my own shenyang girl, I realised that I had not been happy when I'm with her (the imminence of her leaving sg and the lack of ownership of the relationship at her side), and when we're apart. There are some decisions in relationships that I had regretted, but taking the pain to break up with her wasn't one of them.

Take a short breather bro, a reaction like yours (3 weeks and you're head of heels with a WL) isn't exactly normal dude. You may not like singaporean girls but there are lots of prc girls around mah. Dun need to commit life and death wan.

dirtyhairy
13-05-2008, 12:53 AM
I am thinking of banning morons in this forum. I think I'll need to come up with some sort of declaration form as part of the sign up process whereby a potential forum member declares that he has an IQ of at least 40.

heheheee BOSS Mr Ah Sammy...like you I am thinking of hostile take-over of websites owned by the arrogant ....but I think I need to come with a plan to convince my financier to accept my roti business for dough to take over:D

"if they can help it"??? Come on you really believe this shit! ...Girls don't become whores by chance or because they are forced into it. ...If they tell you they did it because they were broke and had sick children, husband, uncle, grandfather etc, it's an insult to all our ancestors who arrived in Singapore with nothing more than the clothes on their backs and survived by doing hard but honest work to put food on the table and buy books for their kids.

Yo BOSS Mr Ah Sammy
how wrong can you be
before just like now,…there were also ladies who came here to work as prosties
only that there were no forum such as this previously
so what made you say there were no such working ladies?
Imagine if you have no skills yet in debt so heavy
requiring you to cough up payment very quickly
you will also be forced to sell your body, even smelly pussy
becos how else can such gals find money in a jiffy?
therefore to generalise and stereotype scornfully
based on prejudices and heresy
just goes to expose a shallow mind actually:eek:

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 01:13 AM
If you ask me, and I admit that I am generalising, I am no longer impressed by girls from Shenyang. To me, the environment in which they grew up in is too complicated. But of cos, you probably need a very very objective mind to consider such stuff, like background incompatibility. Since you said you are like committed head-on now, its hard to convince you, so you're probably right to go 'see' the truth.

Maybe a lot of bros here will say the same thing, but I think I've been there and back and you know my decision. Ultimately, if a girl can make you feel happiness even when she is not around you, then go for it.

After breaking up with my own shenyang girl, I realised that I had not been happy when I'm with her (the imminence of her leaving sg and the lack of ownership of the relationship at her side), and when we're apart. There are some decisions in relationships that I had regretted, but taking the pain to break up with her wasn't one of them.

Take a short breather bro, a reaction like yours (3 weeks and you're head of heels with a WL) isn't exactly normal dude. You may not like singaporean girls but there are lots of prc girls around mah. Dun need to commit life and death wan.

After listening to the advices given, maybe it time really for me to slow down after all it is only 3 weeks, no point burning myself out b4 my trip in late June

Maybe need to keep telling myself not to sms & go down see her so much. Create a buffer so I wont feel so Xin Ku.

Anyway love the feeling of going to see her but hate the feeling of leaving her when she go to do her work. Jealousy stabbed me over & over in the heart.....

Niceman
13-05-2008, 01:20 AM
After listening to the advices given, maybe it time really for me to slow down after all it is only 3 weeks, no point burning myself out b4 my trip in late June

Maybe need to keep telling myself not to sms & go down see her so much. Create a buffer so I wont feel so Xin Ku.

Anyway love the feeling of going to see her but hate the feeling of leaving her when she go to do her work. Jealousy stabbed me over & over in the heart.....

Hey Bro,
I do know a bro who got married to a KTV ger and now he happily married with her with a baby and 2 apartments now, not to mention he even got a better job. Not all are that siong.... but, if u could find,is machiam u tio toto 1st prize, and but again, certain places of china, is a big NO NO. Shengyang is for sure a place diff to "convert" a ktv ger into a homely housewife if u r not rich enough to satisfy her shopping and greed.

Take care and pls go back to your dreamland. Sillyporean are always so naive.

My 1 cent worth nia

goodpartner
13-05-2008, 01:33 AM
To TS, just go ;)

Your risk can't be bigger than any backpackers traveling to remote places alone. Use common sense to manage any travel risk involve. Treat it as a little life adventure and adopt a tourist mindset, putting the lovy dovy stuff secondary. You'll enjoy it and won't regret later for not following your heart.

If it makes u feel any better, I've quite a few of such adventures not only in PRC but other more risky corners of the world, ya with WL too ;)

I too have this discovery mindset to find out how "bad" life can be to make someone sell their body.... and it's really eye opening. Right, don't stereotype is the answer :)

For PRC, one of the more ulu place I've been to is in An Qing (a city of An Hui) deep into the farmer's land where I need to trek on foot for hours thru hills and farm lands, after more hours of bumpy rides via tricycles and long distance bus rides from the main city. I think it's also one of the poorer part of the province too.

Call me nuts, but to me it's the same feeling as those who choose to live life on the edge. Btw, all cheongsters have this trait in various degree isn't it?

Oh, remember to FR here after you're back in one piece :D

colins
13-05-2008, 01:35 AM
I recently met up with all my uncles and aunties during my dad's birthday. One of them mentioned one of my uncles. They said he left his family, gambled, did odd jobs, refused all other people's help and now destined to spend his miserable life alone. His children are now grown up and could have supported him comfortably. Yet, he now sleeps in the open without a roof and avoids everyone.

Sorry if this story seems too far shot ok.

I was curious as to why nobody wanted to help him. My eldest uncle said, this is what he want. 这是他自己要的. They tried, everybody tried, but he dun want to be help! What else can everybody conclude, that he just want to be without family and relatives and be miserable?

Unless you are not socially normal, how can you like your girl to be doing that? If you choose to like her knowing to the full extent what she does, then isn't this your choice? Conflicting right? Sounds like you really want to get burn yet you like the flame.

Trust me bro, the xin ku part is inevitable. Tell me now that once you marry her in sg and both of you will be happy, and I'll tell you whatever suffering later is Ni Zi Ji Yao De. You dun even need to leave her. You only need to leave that feeling alone. Do it now and it'll last a few weeks. Do it later and it'll last a couple of months. Let her do it for you and it will probably change you forever. To her, this relationship simply never happened, Singapore is a place she's dying to forget anyway. Its you bro.

MichaelWinn
13-05-2008, 01:37 AM
But one thing kept me bothered, and in the end I realised what it was. It was the fact that I can never know her enough. Our backgrounds are too different. If I am a person who finds it hard to trust another, that sort of difference will be torturous. Many a times, events are always neither here nor there so stark naked for you to say, hmmmm she's a cheat. But you must get enough sense in your mind to tell you where is your limit.
i agree , based on personal experience i can say some PRC girls will seem to be ''frank'' and tell us many things about their lifes and personal stories when
i meet them in singapore, but when i visit them in china, they seems to be secretive and not want me to know too much about them over there,their body language in china very different from that when they were in singapore,so this tells us something,doesn't it ?;)

lurpsexx
13-05-2008, 02:16 AM

5) the list goes on.....

Eh... siao eh..!

Ur GF also lidat one ah (i mean pt 1 to 5 above...) :D

lurpsexx
13-05-2008, 02:25 AM

My fren.. all you've got is a case of the "infatuation"... like puppy love la...

Go and see her in China all you want.. treat it as an adventure.. but once you're back in SG n she's not, sooner or later you'll start to feel distant from her n will forget her after 6 mths, or after u got new tirak in the KTV la, whichever comes first... :D

Most of us also went thru the same thing as u are now, just earlier nia...:cool:

naemlo
13-05-2008, 03:29 AM
Peng you,u sure appear in this thread...U r a good advisor mah....

Peng you, I waiting for u to bring cheong... I want sian mm too so that I go China not boring....:D

What wrong with love love thread :confused: Its improve our lifestyle a lot

Nothing wrong, but same type of topic a bit boring.... there is another forum called Auntie agony... not bad too. :D

Eh... siao eh..!

Ur GF also lidat one ah (i mean pt 1 to 5 above...

I have a lot of gfs leh.... :D U want to into me more so that I won't be boring when I'm in another country.

sammyboyfor
13-05-2008, 04:36 AM

Should be "After listening to the ADVICE given...".

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

pussyman72
13-05-2008, 05:01 AM
Eh... siao eh..!

Ur GF also lidat one ah (i mean pt 1 to 5 above...)

hehehe his siao aye alot. as he said he dont mind u intro more. maybe can intro him the pt 1 to 5 also can :p

what he said not totally wrong also. lot of pple just got to know their girls n start to think they are the best, the girls love them very much blah blah too many to said liao lar.

in the end come to sbf cry cry after kanna ditch or start blaming the girl for cheating them :rolleyes:

my famous sentence: It take 2 hands to clap, if the dickhead is thinking n wants to clap with the girl then mai said girl cheat u. :D

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 08:20 AM
To her, this relationship simply never happened, Singapore is a place she's dying to forget anyway. Its you bro.

Dont really get what u mean bro? Mean she want to forget this horrible place but not to forget me?

aczeta76
13-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Been busy like a dog, but will take a short vacation end of this month to go diving. When are you going to ZH? Like quite long never go there and now accumulated lots of things to get from qiguan.

Couples usually start out in groups first la, I know you guys been all the way but in terms of normal relationship, I guess its pretty much that budding stage. Should be quite sweet, I'm sure you'll be looking forward.

For me, most of the time, just take the initiative to do a 'get together' in bed first, then everything will come as natural as it can be.

Hope you do enjoy your trip bro.

Thanks... Delayed my trip due to issues with family member's health.

Had a nasty cough the past week so can only converse with my GF thru sms.. goign to call her tomorrow or so to discuss if I shld go next weekend or 1st week of June.

Gawk... ytd after watching the news abt Sichuan Earthquake, miss her so much.

aczeta76
13-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Dont really get what u mean bro? Mean she want to forget this horrible place but not to forget me?

Wat he means is that problem is with your thinking... nothing to do with your MM.

Like I said, treat this as a normal r/s and dun be so possessive when u are nothing with her yet... afterall, like my GF says 感情是要时间培养的

maila
13-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Agree with Bro aczeta76 , dont put too much into it, it is just the beginning. Go everywhere with your eyes wide open and be very careful .... but if overly suspicious, you might as well dont go, since you will be very suspicious and wont enjoy your trip there

airbrush
13-05-2008, 09:19 AM
As long as there is commercial flight can reach the place you want to travel is safe. Moreover, you have already placed the bet on her go and see for yourself. Take this as an adventure and whether you win, lose or place remember to come back and tell brothers here your experiences.

Word of caution, if you take this as a bet prepare to lose but, if you win you are the exceptional guy congratulation to you.

People from Dongbei are straight forward and their comments can be insulting (but most of time is not intending). People like to drink and they talk big when they are high. Know a little scatch of their culture is that Dongbei people like to enjoy and merry making. Drinking BBQ with friends and their relatives and families members are very common. They also like KTV and from outside of the KTV room you can hear people screaming all their way, a little sign of the straight forward character.

Good thing about SY is that most of them speak Putong Hua, at least you can understand and I believe you do. Anything you don't understand you can be straightforward too toward them no need to be modest.

I don't know how old is you GF what kind of assessment you have make and did she mentioned about her family and will she introduce you to her family when you are there? If she will to introduce you to their family, you are already safe(50%). Mostly, SY people are very warm and is very fond to introduce friends to their family and relative so be prepare.

Restrict you limit when drinking with their friends families member and relatives if you happen to have a chance to get together. They are all super drinker, even the girls. As long as you don't get yourself high you are okay, I believe you can make judgement. Example,when you are drunk it it not safe and also you should not trust youself to drive let someone stir for you.

If I will you I will do find out more information like which part of SY she is residing and how do the family celebrate their occassion, like birthdays anniversary, etc, etc, at least you have some ideas on their family background. The reason of asking question like these, at least you can know how knitted is she with the family.

In Dongbei, close knitted family are very fond of celebrating occasion like anniversaries, birthdays and public holidays.

Whatever you do in SY just enjoys your trip when you are there.

Best wishes and good luck.

P.S Life will be boring if, not because of experiences.

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 10:40 AM
As long as there is commercial flight can reach the place you want to travel is safe. Moreover, you have already placed the bet on her go and see for yourself. Take this as an adventure and whether you win, lose or place remember to come back and tell brothers here your experiences.

Word of caution, if you take this as a bet prepare to lose but, if you win you are the exceptional guy congratulation to you.

People from Dongbei are straight forward and their comments can be insulting (but most of time is not intending). People like to drink and they talk big when they are high. Know a little scatch of their culture is that Dongbei people like to enjoy and merry making. Drinking BBQ with friends and their relatives and families members are very common. They also like KTV and from outside of the KTV room you can hear people screaming all their way, a little sign of the straight forward character.

Good thing about SY is that most of them speak Putong Hua, at least you can understand and I believe you do. Anything you don't understand you can be straightforward too toward them no need to be modest.

I don't know how old is you GF what kind of assessment you have make and did she mentioned about her family and will she introduce you to her family when you are there? If she will to introduce you to their family, you are already safe(50%). Mostly, SY people are very warm and is very fond to introduce friends to their family and relative so be prepare.

Restrict you limit when drinking with their friends families member and relatives if you happen to have a chance to get together. They are all super drinker, even the girls. As long as you don't get yourself high you are okay, I believe you can make judgement. Example,when you are drunk it it not safe and also you should not trust youself to drive let someone stir for you.

If I will you I will do find out more information like which part of SY she is residing and how do the family celebrate their occassion, like birthdays anniversary, etc, etc, at least you have some ideas on their family background. The reason of asking question like these, at least you can know how knitted is she with the family.

In Dongbei, close knitted family are very fond of celebrating occasion like anniversaries, birthdays and public holidays.

Whatever you do in SY just enjoys your trip when you are there.

Best wishes and good luck.

P.S Life will be boring if, not because of experiences.

thanks bro for the advice will do my research from here.

My MM just call me last nite happily telling me what she plan to bring to to places on interests in Shenyang. But something sounds funny cant really make head & tails of it...

She saying she going to find me a driver that will ferries us around when we go to shenyang. My question to all bros all out is it safe to engage a personal driver over there?

Pls advice. thanks!!!

EtherC
13-05-2008, 10:43 AM
TS, go take your Chai Tao Medal No. 9413 1314. You deserve it. There are longtime friends who can betray you, siblings who can turn on you for the sake of inheritance and yet you still dare choose to trust a WL whom you barely know. I salute your bold sense of adventure.

aczeta76
13-05-2008, 10:47 AM

My MM just call me last nite happily telling me what she plan to bring to to places on interests in Shenyang. But something sounds funny cant really make head & tails of it...

She saying she going to find me a driver that will ferries us around when we go to shenyang. My question to all bros all out is it safe to engage a personal driver over there?

Pls advice. thanks!!!

Haizz... worry about this, worry about that.

Think u will not enjoy your trip like that since u will be suspecting her every move... dare not eat this, dare not drink that...

Might as well dun go..:cool:

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Haizz... worry about this, worry about that.

Think u will not enjoy your trip like that since u will be suspecting her every move... dare not eat this, dare not drink that...

Might as well dun go..:cool:

Ya bro u r right maybe I am worrying too much... If i really meant to happen things over there so be it.

It is just I don't want to go into things blindly without doing all the homework. Ya too much planning maybe takes the fun out of looking forward for the trip.

Animagi
13-05-2008, 10:59 AM
There is no homework to do, either you go or dont.
Since you confirm going already ... just be careful thats it ..

mvpexcalibur
13-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Ya bro u r right maybe I am worrying too much... If i really meant to happen things over there so be it.

It is just I don't want to go into things blindly without doing all the homework. Ya too much planning maybe takes the fun out of looking forward for the trip.

Bro .. is the fear and trust within you that you have to conquer... everyone can say this or that ..but in the end, u are the one who has to act and has to decide what u want to do ... like they say no fun no gain ... no risk no gain ... no pain no gain ;)
Let us know what u decide .... good luck :D

dirtyhairy
13-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Yo Bro TS, China is a big place
looks like your gal is one who's of grace
bcos getting around without own transport esp the touristy parts
can be a hassle, and getting a taxi unless inthe city, can be hard
my gal used to arrange for a personal driver to take us around
until she passed her driving and now she drives me whenever I am in town
like you, I was wary initially
but if you are alert and listen/watch carefully
your trip may even be one heck of an adventure really
packaged tours wont take you to where you can witness real happenings
of people and families living, toiling, arguing, crying, laughing and playing
but since you're a typical kiasu, kiasi Sporean,
the following you may want to observe for self presevation
carry only enough cash on you,
record all details of people meeting you
put it in sealed envelope addressed to you
gave it to hotel reception with instruction to open it if you fail to return
finally, cheong ah...and enjoy your trip lah
if the earthquake has not already spoiled it to make it lagi susah:o

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Bro .. is the fear and trust within you that you have to conquer... everyone can say this or that ..but in the end, u are the one who has to act and has to decide what u want to do ... like they say no fun no gain ... no risk no gain ... no pain no gain ;)
Let us know what u decide .... good luck :D

Yup guess it up to myself to over the uncertainty, fear & distrust in order to really enjoy & make a postive outcome for the trip....

Thanks to all Bros for the advices given...

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 11:51 AM
can be a hassle, and getting a taxi unless in the city, can be hard
my gal used to arrange for a personal driver to take us around
until she passed her driving and now she drives me whenever I am in town
like you, I was wary initially
but if you are alert and listen/watch carefully
your trip may even be one heck of an adventure really

Thanks bro!!!

After heard what u say I can now my feelings of looking more forward to the trip is more than uncertainties about the trip.

Bros in sammyboy really rocks!!!

Kudos to all bros who offer valuable advices thanks!!!

dollarnsense
13-05-2008, 11:55 AM
bro,

if u decide to go, i wish u a safe trip !

naemlo
13-05-2008, 12:03 PM

I'm just wondering, r u a man?? This afraid that afraid, I guess it is better to stay in well protected SG. :rolleyes: Just go ahead as your plan......

oasis3009
13-05-2008, 12:06 PM

Pls advice. thanks!!!

Nothing will happen to you la...Sg ppl are too timid to be adventureous...I think its stupid to love and follow wl back to prc,but if you really must go,then by all means please go.

Just prepare be a carrot head tats all.She suggest driver and touring around,all will cost $ and you wont know the market rate over there cos all are arranged by her.

Change ur SGD into RMB in sg first,DO NOT bring any credit or bank cards with you.Keep ur return air tic in passport in a safe place.Note down the sg embassy phone number in beijing.Remember the gong an number is 110.

Enjoy your stay in prc,just treat it as an opp to step out of the shell to see the other side of the world.Dun worry abt being a carrot head,you will definetly be one.Just go if you can afford to be one.

Niceman
13-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Nothing will happen to you la...Sg ppl are too timid to be adventureous...I think its stupid to love and follow wl back to prc,but if you really must go,then by all means please go.

Ya agreed.... I went to shanghai for a ger during 3rd day of chinese CNY. Arrived at the airport alone and boarded a taxi to a place far from airport and downtown area. Freaking cold and directionless. Check-in alone and waited for her whole day in the room :(

Lucky, now she my gf. She OL not WL. But think about it, then I still duno her much, that was indeed a risk. :)

XueJing
13-05-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm just wondering, r u a man?? This afraid that afraid, I guess it is better to stay in well protected SG. :rolleyes: Just go ahead as your plan......

Wah lau eh liddat you also chak him. You should tell him your Viet experiences mah ...

aczeta76
13-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Ya agreed.... I went to shanghai for a ger during 3rd day of chinese CNY. Arrived at the airport alone and boarded a taxi to a place far from airport and downtown area. Freaking cold and directionless. Check-in alone and waited for her whole day in the room :(

Lucky, now she my gf. She OL not WL. But think about it, then I still duno her much, that was indeed a risk. :)

Lucky you..:p

naemlo
13-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Wah lau eh liddat you also chak him. You should tell him your Viet experiences mah ...

Hmmmm.... my Viet experience takes days to complete to share.... :D

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Hmmmm.... my Viet experience takes days to complete to share.... :D

Do share me like listening to experiences maybe along the way pick up a few pointers from bros here.

naemlo
13-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Do share me like listening to experiences maybe along the way pick up a few pointers from bros here.

Wow u interested? :D

Just do it. I went to HCMC alone without thinking much. Booked hotel and air ticket online and off I went. So u also no need to think. China is easy to travel, with no language difference. Imagine alone in Vietnam, language is 1 duck and 1 chicken. :D

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Wow u interested? :D

Just do it. I went to HCMC alone without thinking much. Booked hotel and air ticket online and off I went. So u also no need to think. China is easy to travel, with no language difference. Imagine alone in Vietnam, language is 1 duck and 1 chicken. :D

Very brave of you to do that bro!

Well for me I don't know what I am afraid of. Maybe it is not the trip itself but the fear of what I am going to find out there....http://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/icons/icon9.gif
Unhappy

naemlo
13-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Well for me I don't know what I am afraid of. Maybe it is not the trip itself but the fear of what I am going to find out there....

What u dun want to find out? She is taking u for a ride???? :D

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 03:44 PM
What u dun want to find out? She is taking u for a ride???? :D

Ya something like that, no doubt i just known her just slightly three weeks plus but I have already invested heavily into this which I so call a realtionship on my part.

Just hope whatever she told me is true & I don't know how to react also if she hide something from me.

Anyway I am still bend on going, what going to happen just let it happen.

Animagi
13-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Just 3 weeks and already like this .... brudder, abit short to think your whole future lies on her and talking about all kinda long term relationship .... my thinking is you shouldnt even be considering going to China at all, see she go back liao what happen first ....

aczeta76
13-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Ya something like that, no doubt i just known her just slightly three weeks plus but I have already invested heavily into this which I so call a realtionship on my part.

Just hope whatever she told me is true & I don't know how to react also if she hide something from me.

Anyway I am still bend on going, what going to happen just let it happen.

Investment is without returns... dun give pressure on both sides.. later u go mad and take knife and kill her...:eek:

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Investment is without returns... dun give pressure on both sides.. later u go mad and take knife and kill her...:eek:

Nah bro don't think I have the guts to kill her there... Don't think a Singaporean can tahan a day in China prison let alone a few decades there.

aczeta76
13-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Nah bro don't think I have the guts to kill her there... Don't think a Singaporean can tahan a day in China prison let alone a few decades there.

Correction: NO ONE can tahan china prison unless u got enuff $$ to Shu Tong

lurpsexx
13-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Just 3 weeks and already like this .... brudder, abit short to think your whole future lies on her and talking about all kinda long term relationship .... my thinking is you shouldnt even be considering going to China at all, see she go back liao what happen first ....

Yup... most likely is infatuation.. cool down for a week or 2 then see how she treats u when she is back there.. but beware of the tirak trap tho'.. constant sms from her is a cheap way to get u still hooked on her line.. see wat she wants when she is back there.. any hint of money requests from her is a red herring liao.. BEWARE! :eek:

Animagi
13-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Agree wif u, shouldnt so kancheong. So fast means whatever you see is bedek one. BTW TS, the ger from KTV one izzit. .... if so, I wont even bother going back with her .

azzaro23
13-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Agree wif u, shouldnt so kancheong. So fast means whatever you see is bedek one. BTW TS, the ger from KTV one izzit. .... if so, I wont even bother going back with her .

Nope she nope from KTV that for sure.

Be Safe
13-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Bro I think you are going too fast .... with her ... 3 weeks is definitely too short to know a prc ger .... and also your real feelings towards her, you may feel you really love her but it is definitely the exterior kind .. wai piao ..... so my advice would be to cool down first and see what happen ...

ekemono
13-05-2008, 07:13 PM
TS, do heed bros' advice. Cool down and let it a few weeks and see how it goes.
Some PRC are very smart to read other's mind. You may not know it but you may have literally opens up like a book for her. The dun travel thousands of miles to here if they are not up to the task to survive.

as the chinese saying goes:

" IF NOT FIRECE DRAGON, UNABLE TO CROSS THE LAKE "

colins
13-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Yo bro TS, bro aczeta answered part of your question, what I meant was that she can forget about you much easier than you, about her. To her, its probably a friend who kinda likes her wanting to come to her hometown for fun and holidays. To you, if you think you are going there to see if she is marriage material, and she only think you coming to have fun, then better dun spend your money. Get your objective right and let her know what you looking for. Hopefully she is truthful enough to tell you what she thinks and is willing to accept your judgement.

By the way, for the decision to just pack and go with no worries, just like to remind you that only survivors can come here and post. I've been to Shenyang only twice, and truth be told, I think it is relatively safe. But as to why I think you should be careful, I have to say that there are different layers in every societies. Your entry determines which layer you will be mixing around with, and that directly means the people who are going to host you. Say she mix around with bad companies, you'll be more exposed to dangers which you, as non-local, will be unfamiliar and therefore be unprepared to deal with. If your host is say, well-to-do, I can tell you that you will be going to the safest place on earth. But if she is well-to-do, or mix around with good companies, she'll probably be in some university somewhere. You know what I mean? No offence in that bro, I try as much to be objective in my advice.

Tai_zi21
13-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Hi TS

just my views here...

Let get real here.... how long u noe her? 3 weeks? let think for a second and check.... is it love or lust? how much do u noe abt her? her character? her family? of cos u can tell mi love is blind

but then again blind untill u wan to go china just after knowing her for 3 weeks? worth it or not? but well humans learn from experiences i guess? maybe singaporeans are just too kind hearted or navie?

i wish u all the best here and hope u dun become another guy in the list being con by a PRC

Cheers :)

azzaro23
14-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Yo bro TS, bro aczeta answered part of your question, what I meant was that she can forget about you much easier than you, about her. To her, its probably a friend who kinda likes her wanting to come to her hometown for fun and holidays. To you, if you think you are going there to see if she is marriage material, and she only think you coming to have fun, then better dun spend your money. Get your objective right and let her know what you looking for. Hopefully she is truthful enough to tell you what she thinks and is willing to accept your judgement.

By the way, for the decision to just pack and go with no worries, just like to remind you that only survivors can come here and post. I've been to Shenyang only twice, and truth be told, I think it is relatively safe. But as to why I think you should be careful, I have to say that there are different layers in every societies. Your entry determines which layer you will be mixing around with, and that directly means the people who are going to host you. Say she mix around with bad companies, you'll be more exposed to dangers which you, as non-local, will be unfamiliar and therefore be unprepared to deal with. If your host is say, well-to-do, I can tell you that you will be going to the safest place on earth. But if she is well-to-do, or mix around with good companies, she'll probably be in some university somewhere. You know what I mean? No offence in that bro, I try as much to be objective in my advice.

Its ok the more I hear the advice from bros here & my frs, i am indeed going a bit too fast in making description of to me what I am trying to prove in this realtionship.

Like what u quote, I may be nothing than just a very close friend who happen to love her feverishly. Maybe or maybe not she feel nothing more than just a companion not husband or bf material.

colins
14-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Bro, all the comments are never meant to put you down and say that you're silly. Dun come out of this feeling deflated. But do accept the fact that you must make whatever possible decisions thinking of your wellbeing first, then after that consider what you want to get. You make a good decision, be happy about it knowing that your sense is better than your urges.

And I am not just talking about going Shenyang, its also about falling head over heels. I'm sure there are many successful cases of singaporeans guys marrying prc ladies, WL or not. But I'm also sure such cases dun happen within one month.

Distance is what you make of it. Whether you really love her or not, time will tell, esp when she's back.

bigguy1980
14-05-2008, 02:22 AM
China is a safe place if you know how to protect yourself.

I, personally went to China, with a PRC who i met at Geylang.
To me, it's to take a short break and go for a holiday with a free "fuck companion"

Stay at her place, she live alone anyway, so no issue with her parents etc.
Went out with her friends, went disco.. Oh, Chengdu is famous for drugs, tried that stuff as well, makes one feel really high. lol :D
Manage to fuck her friends as well. You be suprise that all her friends are working in the same prositute line as well.

Came back to Singapore a very happy man but with a lighten wallet. :(

Anyway, spent like $4k over a 10 day period.. Super expensive right ??
If i go do my math, it means i can fuck 40 girls @ $100 each in Singapore with the same amount of money.

To TS..
Go if you like, its your decision.
- Just be prepare to pay lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$

azzaro23
14-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Bro, all the comments are never meant to put you down and say that you're silly. Dun come out of this feeling deflated. But do accept the fact that you must make whatever possible decisions thinking of your wellbeing first, then after that consider what you want to get. You make a good decision, be happy about it knowing that your sense is better than your urges.

And I am not just talking about going Shenyang, its also about falling head over heels. I'm sure there are many successful cases of singaporeans guys marrying prc ladies, WL or not. But I'm also sure such cases dun happen within one month.

Distance is what you make of it. Whether you really love her or not, time will tell, esp when she's back.

Yup I am hoping for the best to come out of it also. Don't really think I seen or heard singaporeans guys live happily after with PRC WL successfully. Maybe a bro over here can enlighten with their happy ever after experiences to shed a sliver lining over my gloomy thread.

airbrush
14-05-2008, 10:15 AM
SY is fantastic is she is from the 5 main districts, there is many things you can do. 4 courses of shoe polish at 1rmb found mostly on road side. Taxi flag down price at 8rmb. Super foot reflexology and massage at 36rmb. Stay overnight in clean massage centre at additional of 10rmb. Eat original Xingzhiang BBQ 2pcs 1rmb. Take bus at 1rmb to go round the city. They are many things to occupy until you don't want to come home.

aczeta76
14-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Yup I am hoping for the best to come out of it also. Don't really think I seen or heard singaporeans guys live happily after with PRC WL successfully. Maybe a bro over here can enlighten with their happy ever after experiences to shed a sliver lining over my gloomy thread.

Each story is unique and different as it involves person. We can share our experiences with you but dun use it as a "model" for your own situation.

If both of you decide to give it a try, the tough part will be not being able to be there for each other when they are in need.

My GF is feeling a little sick these 2 days, staying alone so all I can do is to ask her to move to her mum's place temporaily to rest.. (In SG, when she wa sick, I bring her to doctor, cook porridge for her, spend the whole day with her hugging and massaging her when she feels sore)

So now she misses me a lot when she is sick and no one has time for her.

Steel your mind and remember "勉强是没有幸福的“

azzaro23
14-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Each story is unique and different as it involves person. We can share our experiences with you but dun use it as a "model" for your own situation.

If both of you decide to give it a try, the tough part will be not being able to be there for each other when they are in need.

My GF is feeling a little sick these 2 days, staying alone so all I can do is to ask her to move to her mum's place temporaily to rest.. (In SG, when she wa sick, I bring her to doctor, cook porridge for her, spend the whole day with her hugging and massaging her when she feels sore)

So now she misses me a lot when she is sick and no one has time for her.

Steel your mind and remember "勉强是没有幸福的“

Bro that is very touching of you to do that for your GF.

Evil of me to say this how i could wish my GF is sick also at least it will provide me with a opportunity to show & let her know my care & concern for her.

The world need for more healthy men & more sick GFs to let the women know men also can take care of them when they are sick.

sammyboyfor
14-05-2008, 01:08 PM
The world need for more healthy men & more sick GFs to let the women know men also can take care of them when they are sick.

Girls don't fall for men who take care of them. This is the sort they take full advantage of but the "caring" does not turn them on.

Girls invariably fall for the ones who treat them like shit.

colins
14-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Damn! I second that!

azzaro23
14-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Girls don't fall for men who take care of them. This is the sort they take full advantage of but the "caring" does not turn them on.

Yup i don't deny that also, this kind of scenes are so widely showed in entertainment shows & in real life too.

Good guys always finish last with getting any girls to bonk.

Sad....

aczeta76
14-05-2008, 01:18 PM

That's true but we still need to pamper them once in a while mah..

This applies to all girls, WL or otherwise...

Anyway, I dun think the word to use is to "treat them like shit" but rather show them who is in control and be a "Da Nan Ren".

A lot of SG guys (me included sometimes) then to be too soft on the girls we really like.. strange though that we (or I ) seem to have no issues with those I juz lust for

azzaro23
14-05-2008, 01:27 PM
That's true but we still need to pamper them once in a while mah..

A lot of SG guys (me included sometimes) then to be too soft on the girls we really like.. strange though that we (or I ) seem to have no issues with those I juz lust for

Think it applies to most singapore guys.

Its either the case of "big head control the small head" =Love or the "small head control the big head"=Lust.

Be Safe
14-05-2008, 01:40 PM
After all said and done bro are you going ???

azzaro23
14-05-2008, 01:46 PM
After all said and done bro are you going ???

For me bro after consulting my big & small head, I have concluded that big head wins this round of battle.

But who knows there is a more sinister power behind "Big Head" which is called "Heart".

So this "Heart" is calling the shots now and yup I am still going.

Niceman
14-05-2008, 02:02 PM
For me bro after consulting my big & small head, I have concluded that big head wins this round of battle.

But who knows there is a more sinister power behind "Big Head" which is called "Heart".

Yo...bloody hell... u wasting our time... go la go la.....

aczeta76
14-05-2008, 02:26 PM

There is nothing sinister about the human heart..

Good luck and post updates when u are going and after u are back.

Me going ZH 1st week of June.. Tickets already rescheduled from this weekend.

colins
14-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Yo...bloody hell... u wasting our time... go la go la.....

Hahahahahaha... damn funny you...give up liao.

so bro azzaro introduced this thing called Heart from now on. good luck man!

azzaro23
14-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Hahahahahaha... damn funny you...give up liao.

so bro azzaro introduced this thing called Heart from now on. good luck man!

thanks Bro actually when i post this thread, I am still full of uncertainty.

After seeing the advices (good & bad) give by bros here & listening to my heart, i decided to show hand take my $1k expenses & just go.

aczeta76
14-05-2008, 03:53 PM
thanks Bro actually when i post this thread, I am still full of uncertainty.

After seeing the advices (good & bad) give by bros here & listening to my heart, i decided to show hand take my $1k expenses & just go.

Bro... 1k not enuff... please prepare more hoh

azzaro23
14-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Bro... 1k not enuff... please prepare more hoh

Bro what amt u recommend me to bring over? Me not going to cheong any fun stuff just spend time with her doing the normal couple things.

aczeta76
14-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Dunno for you.. I am bringing more..

Suggested u bring more since u mentioned that she wants you to buy prezzies for her family.. ur choice lah... ur $$ mah

uncle gg
14-05-2008, 04:12 PM
parachutes are equipped with a spare bag, in case the main chute fails. :)

sammyboyfor
14-05-2008, 04:43 PM

Should be "After seeing the ADVICE....".

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

colins
14-05-2008, 04:46 PM
1K is too little. Kinda restrict your options a lot. What sort of hotel are you staying and how many days are you are to be there?

Hotels range from 100plus to around 800 per night. Per meal can be 20plus to 100plus. If you go places, prepare to spend 50-80 per day on cabs. Forget about bus unless she insist. If you sign up for local sight seeing tours, can choose those 100plus per day per person trips, otherwise if she brings you around also that figure. For presents, depends on what image you want to give la. Just put together something like 500plus for some naobaijing for the elder ladies and jian nan chun rice wine for the old boys. But if she got like 4 grandparents and 16 aunties/uncles and 16 cousins, dun be a vege head planning for a ostentious home-coming. Just buy for the elders. Go to the old exhibition hall for shopping, plus buy some stuff for her (although she must have definitely been there for like 2 million times), spending about 2k for shopping should be right. All the above in RMB.

If you like spend 4k rmb on all these, the rest of your 1k rmb will be neither here nor there.

Serpents
14-05-2008, 04:51 PM
You worry they not even give you any chute :)

dirtyhairy
14-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Bro what amt u recommend me to bring over? Me not going to cheong any fun stuff just spend time with her doing the normal couple things.

Yo Bro A, 4 u DirtyHairy will say
bringing Sing$1k is ok
with exchange rate now at RMB $5k
but then does this amount cover your hotel stay?
if yes...then $1k may be abit short leh
becos you should include food, transport & entertainment
and some shopping for her & family, who at least you must give sum presents
otherwise lidat sure confirm you are another kiam siap AMK-TG Singaporean:o
as this is your 1st trip there, me suggest you bring extra
one more k and then another k in case it's confirmed she's good & for real lah
bcos surely you dun expect her to pay for anything dah
and if she's true indeed, she'll want to show you off to her frens/relatives
whch means rounds of feasting to illustrate both of you are for keeps
sure, if she's like my gal (who's not a WL) she may wanna party at her home
that way, my gal saves me money as feasting outside is ex if done often
enuf said, just go, enjoy and update and tell us what happen

Looksee
14-05-2008, 05:45 PM

Pls advice. thanks!!!

the "driver" might be her shenyang boy friend.....

otur
14-05-2008, 08:37 PM
see liao i a bit hot leh bro.
not that i wanna suan u or wat. u did mention on 2 occations that u r shortage of cash, 1 is to sit kopi tiam wait for her, the other is to rush down to GL. if u cant even hv that small amount just to move in sg, whats there for u to lose? as to finding out abt her life, what u wanna find out? the good or the bed?
if i ever wanna consider marry any prc, which i might, my 1st consideration will be the family. imagine if she need to give the family money every month, for wat ever reason, u can tahan a not? again i need to mention, u dun even hv enough cash to take cab to GL at times. even if u can tahan for now, later when u hv kids? then it will be short again n this will create alot of problem n argument. with sg wife or prc wife, same same. so my point is, if u r there to prove that she is poor, forget it la.
as for going to china, i went a couple of times, not in shenyang but in guangdong area. n non is with WL that i met in sg. its not that bad i will say. my 1st trip in shenzhen, my hp was snatch while i was talking n walking on the street. but that dosent turn me fr going back :D
as to how much is enough, depend on u la. i go there few times only the 1st n the recent trip i stay in hotel few days cos i m meeting ppl in other corner. as cheap as 90rmb a day i stay.

go with a open heart to enjoy the trip n sightseeing la.
whats there u wanna find out?
is she here now>?
did she ask u to remit money?
consider few more things. not about the trip, but about the relationship la.

sorry me very direct. dun get offended

aczeta76
14-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Bro Otur..

Wahh.. u read carefully hoh.. I never noticed TS talk about no money for cab etc..

Hiazz if like that, then TS better think thrice before spending money so easily

azzaro23
15-05-2008, 01:16 AM
Bro Otur..

Wahh.. u read carefully hoh.. I never noticed TS talk about no money for cab etc..

Hiazz if like that, then TS better think thrice before spending money so easily

Ya guys me not that rich I got to admit what I earn is enough for me to spent.

But anyway she told me something 2day she say she sick of geylang already, hinted to me if i could give her $2.5k, she stop work immediately she would scheduled her air ticket to the earliest date & fly back with me.

I am tempted by the offer, bros my logic got clouded again would you all offer me any advices on how to deal with it? Good or bad advices willing to listen. Thanks

otur
15-05-2008, 01:57 AM
I am tempted by the offer, bros my logic got clouded again would you all offer me any advices on how to deal with it? Good or bad advices willing to listen. Thanks

bro, lets put it this way. wat make u feel that she is the right person for u? n u didnt answer me as to what u try to find out.
i m blunt cos u r sg bro. dun get con by prc. i m not saying all no good or wat. but is this the correct 1 for u? try asking, just asking, to do her raw, or wan her ass. why, cos she will not do it for others. this can prove if u the special 1. i m not saying u do it, but just try asking to test market.

2500sdg is 12500rmb, a normal prc's annual income. in other words with that money she can life in china without working for 1 year. wat do u think?
worth a not?

my advice is, ask her to do wat she should do. n u go find her when its time for her to go back. actually i do hv more to share with u. but now too late liao need to koonz. consider what i said n we shall discuss tmr....

JediSkull
15-05-2008, 02:34 AM
Ya guys me not that rich I got to admit what I earn is enough for me to spent.

But anyway she told me something 2day she say she sick of geylang already, hinted to me if i could give her $2.5k, she stop work immediately she would scheduled her air ticket to the earliest date & fly back with me.

wake up lar!~!~ u wanna KC wif a WL she better dun ask u for any money!~!~ my dongbei girl in shanghai dun ask me for money at all even when I wanna give her!!! the moment she asks for money! she is not in love wif u! coz if she loves u, she wun mind how rich or poor u are and will only think of doing things for u more than wat u can do for her!!!:mad:

colins
15-05-2008, 03:21 AM
If that request is explicit, then forget it la bro. Find a good place to nurse ur wounds and dun get into PRC girls again.

sammyboyfor
15-05-2008, 03:56 AM
Pls advice. thanks!!!

Should be "Please ADVISE.".

"Advice" is a noun.

azzaro23
15-05-2008, 08:23 AM
bro, lets put it this way. wat make u feel that she is the right person for u? n u didnt answer me as to what u try to find out.
i m blunt cos u r sg bro. dun get con by prc. i m not saying all no good or wat. but is this the correct 1 for u? try asking, just asking, to do her raw, or wan her ass. why, cos she will not do it for others. this can prove if u the special 1. i m not saying u do it, but just try asking to test market.

2500sdg is 12500rmb, a normal prc's annual income. in other words with that money she can life in china without working for 1 year. wat do u think?
worth a not?

my advice is, ask her to do wat she should do. n u go find her when its time for her to go back. actually i do hv more to share with u. but now too late liao need to koonz. consider what i said n we shall discuss tmr....

I did ask if other guys want to her to perform raw will she do it she say she dun of course without hesitation.

Anyway after she quote this thing to me, not mean to prove anything after I part ways with her yesterday, after 10 min I say I feel unwell she immed cheong to where I am ensure I took got on a cab successfully then she walk away.

Me now am in a stage that whatever things she say I will make excuses for her. I am pathetic.

Serpents
15-05-2008, 09:13 AM
the "driver" might be her shenyang boy friend.....

Haha Bro LS, you mean husband ??? :D

BTW, the more this discussion go, the more it stinks .... TS beware ... dont waste unnecessary time on this ger ..

Looksee
15-05-2008, 09:30 AM

BTW, the more this discussion go, the more it stinks .... TS beware ... dont waste unnecessary time on this ger ..

they will never admit tat they have husbands....even their kids become their nephews and nieces.....

bomarr
15-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Ya guys me not that rich I got to admit what I earn is enough for me to spent. Can u tell me which sillyporean dun just earn enuff for himself? It only goes to show how much u luv her :rolleyes:

But anyway she told me something 2day she say she sick of geylang already, hinted to me if i could give her $2.5k, she stop work immediately she would scheduled her air ticket to the earliest date & fly back with me.Do u really think that working in GL serving diff guys is fun? Of course no...But even if that the case dun u think it will be the best to start your so-called real normal relationship after she goes back to China? So imho $2.5k is not really a big amt of $$$. Once again it will show how much u like her.

I am tempted by the offer, bros my logic got clouded again would you all offer me any advices on how to deal with it? Good or bad advices willing to listen. ThanksYeah compare to those who paid so much to pao PRC MM...Yours is only a small fraction! :D

azzaro23
15-05-2008, 10:02 AM

Thanks for the advice, me also no $$$ to give her also unless i borrow from bank but for that will be suicide and there be no trace of dignity left for myself.

Going to tell her I have no $$$ to give her see how her reaction going to be....

azzaro23
15-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Do u really think that working in GL serving diff guys is fun? Of course no...But even if that the case dun u think it will be the best to start your so-called real normal relationship after she goes back to China? So imho $2.5k is not really a big amt of $$$. Once again it will show how much u like her.

Yeah compare to those who paid so much to pao PRC MM...Yours is only a small fraction! :D

No doubt it is not a big amt but I cant fork it out.

Either way I am at the losing end.

aczeta76
15-05-2008, 10:42 AM
I did ask if other guys want to her to perform raw will she do it she say she dun of course without hesitation.

Anyway after she quote this thing to me, not mean to prove anything after I part ways with her yesterday, after 10 min I say I feel unwell she immed cheong to where I am ensure I took got on a cab successfully then she walk away.

Me now am in a stage that whatever things she say I will make excuses for her. I am pathetic.

Bro... wait for her to go back to China then talk... anyway, the 2.5K not high lah.. normal WL can earn double or more that amount in a week or so.

Doing RAW is actually not that uncommon in China.. I din do it with my GF here b'coz she says not safe since she is working.

Once in China, see how lah...

Dun forget, the truth of all that you are experiencing depends on the girl you are talking about. How experienced she is and etc.

For example, Shan Shan (in my other thread) has about 10 bfs at home so she is no green horn in love or sex. But, we click well so I may visit her if I ever go to CQ... (Juz brotherly love)

Making excuses for her is fine. Juz make sure that you dun blind yourself to obvious things.

azzaro23
15-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Bro... wait for her to go back to China then talk... anyway, the 2.5K not high lah.. normal WL can earn double or more that amount in a week or so.

Doing RAW is actually not that uncommon in China.. I din do it with my GF here b'coz she says not safe since she is working.

Once in China, see how lah...

Dun forget, the truth of all that you are experiencing depends on the girl you are talking about. How experienced she is and etc.

For example, Shan Shan (in my other thread) has about 10 bfs at home so she is no green horn in love or sex. But, we click well so I may visit her if I ever go to CQ... (Juz brotherly love)

Making excuses for her is fine. Juz make sure that you dun blind yourself to obvious things.

Obvious as in if I know I am not capable in giving her the things she wanted at that moment and yet foolhardily give her things that is beyond my means?

aczeta76
15-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Obvious as in you know she is taking u for a ride.

My logic for cutting it short is for 2 reasons (in such cases).

1. Pride... cannot take being a fool esp when it is so obvious

2. Love... regardless of what, the way I treat her will make her feel touched and somewhat guilty if she has to lie to me so if I condone her, this will make her more guilty

Key things... whatever she says or do here is not her real self. The environment is different, she has to entertain different man, be on the wary for AV and put up with changes to her hormonal patterns with NO family members or loved one to rely on.

When she goes back, it is her home and her friends, loved ones are all there... u may or may not become less impt.

Which is why I have held myself back for giving my GF my full love too till she is back to normal at home and we have a chance to evaluate our relationship on a more "real" setting.

bomarr
15-05-2008, 11:31 AM
No doubt it is not a big amt but I cant fork it out.

Either way I am at the losing end.

Bro azzaro, let me be frank & blunt! U really think love can survive without bread? Ans: is 101% NO!!!

Since you're so broke what losing end u got??? Or is it u think it's yr dignity that u could lose??? C'mon those PRC FL come here what purpose? 1 purpose is to make $$$. So if they allow u to kc them which is means she got to sacrifice her precious time to go out with u etc etc.

Actually from the whole senarios... The verdict is ur a freaking selfish guy who only think of yrself...Seriously to said "U only luv yrself" period!!! :cool: :D

azzaro23
15-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Obvious as in you know she is taking u for a ride.

My logic for cutting it short is for 2 reasons (in such cases).

1. Pride... cannot take being a fool esp when it is so obvious

2. Love... regardless of what, the way I treat her will make her feel touched and somewhat guilty if she has to lie to me so if I condone her, this will make her more guilty

Key things... whatever she says or do here is not her real self. The environment is different, she has to entertain different man, be on the wary for AV and put up with changes to her hormonal patterns with NO family members or loved one to rely on.

When she goes back, it is her home and her friends, loved ones are all there... u may or may not become less impt.

Which is why I have held myself back for giving my GF my full love too till she is back to normal at home and we have a chance to evaluate our relationship on a more "real" setting.

Dear Bro

Based on your comments, you have enlighten on a numbers of things.

GL is really a corrupting environment, what she may just show me is maybe just a portion of her true self regardless if it good or bad as in that environment I believe survival of the fitness rules, ones must learn to be on the defensive maybe to her asking me for $$$ is a way of being defensive.

Ya maybe I shouldn't give in too much to her demands, see how things proceed on from there when I go back with her to Shenyang for the evaluation phase.

dirtyhairy
15-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Bro azzaro, let me be frank & blunt! U really think love can survive without bread? Ans: is 101% NO!!! ....

Thank you, thank you, yo Bomarr brudder
for advertising on behalf of us roti sellers :D
indeed love cannot survive without bread
infact without it and other food essentials, one'll be dead
esp now with the price of rice
continue to shoot up sky high:mad:

aczeta76
15-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Thank you, thank you, yo Bomarr brudder
for advertising on behalf of us roti sellers :D
indeed love cannot survive without bread
infact without it and other food essentials, one'll be dead
esp now with the price of rice
continue to shoot up sky high:mad:

Roti King... hahaha

dirtyhairy
15-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Roti King... hahaha

Yo Bro A, me no roti king
just small fry eking out a living
Only d owners of brands viz Bread Talk, Cedele etc are the kings/queens
as me nick DirtyHairy suggests, and one who is often horny:p
this explains why there's no brand name to my roti
otherwise not only roti lovers but even NEA will worry:eek:

Heart Break Kid
15-05-2008, 01:36 PM
wake up lar!~!~ u wanna KC wif a WL she better dun ask u for any money!~!~ my dongbei girl in shanghai dun ask me for money at all even when I wanna give her!!! the moment she asks for money! she is not in love wif u! coz if she loves u, she wun mind how rich or poor u are and will only think of doing things for u more than wat u can do for her!!!:mad:

Correct ..once there is a PRC KTV whore asked mi for $3,000 to help her in the student pass application (pay her agent) so that she can stay in S'pore for one year & work in KTV. SHE GOT THRASHING FROM MI :mad:

This CB can even tell mi that she is doing proper work in KTV & she will work hard here. I asked her why don't you worked in factory or restaurant (she is not so educated) with work permit and she said that a slow & stupid way of earning money.

I scolded into her brain & she will never forget in her life. Then she never called mi again :D

they will never admit tat they have husbands....even their kids become their nephews and nieces.....

Its true..some had 5~6 bfs in S'pore & they always said they got no bf & still single :D

Heart Break Kid
15-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the advice, me also no $$$ to give her also unless i borrow from bank but for that will be suicide and there be no trace of dignity left for myself.

Going to tell her I have no $$$ to give her see how her reaction going to be....

You should tell her I will work hard & earn money to support you. Don't work as WL anymore :D

azzaro23
15-05-2008, 02:09 PM
You should tell her I will work hard & earn money to support you. Don't work as WL anymore :D

Haha been there there done that, was told off by her instead

Sad...

DegenerationX
15-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Haha been there there done that, was told off by her instead

Sad...

well, i foresee that coming.

MichaelWinn
15-05-2008, 02:24 PM
it is normal for chinamen to allow their wives to go to singapore to earn money esp. those from the countryside,it is part of their culture,so their husbands become their''brothers'' or ''cousins'' when you visit them over there:cool:

MichaelWinn
15-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Its true..some had 5~6 bfs in S'pore & they always said they got no bf & still single :D

the more bfs they have ,the more sources of income they will have,all they have to do is arrange each bf to their timetable:p

Xena
15-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Maybe they have family for hire there where PRC gers bring BFs to visit and then let you see sick parents and all so can ask you for $ ....

On another pt, bro, how much can you give her a month for her not to work ... to tell you the truth, alot of these PRcs rather work and eran alot then get a little money from their BFs.

azzaro23
15-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Maybe they have family for hire there where PRC gers bring BFs to visit and then let you see sick parents and all so can ask you for $ ....

On another pt, bro, how much can you give her a month for her not to work ... to tell you the truth, alot of these PRcs rather work and eran alot then get a little money from their BFs.

Ya so very true if one is a on a budget like me. Anyway mentally very tired thinking about all unknown factors.

Kind of suck when you are not in control of relationship only can sit there be the passive one due to limitations.

aczeta76
15-05-2008, 04:22 PM
enuff said...gd luck

otur
15-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Ya so very true if one is a on a budget like me. Anyway mentally very tired thinking about all unknown factors.

Kind of suck when you are not in control of relationship only can sit there be the passive one due to limitations.

thats why i ask u, what initially u try to find out. to support a prc woman living in china is not ex. u need onli 500-600sgd which is 2500-3000rmb. with this money she alone can lead a normal comfotable life liao. but here 2 things to consider. is this just what she wanted? n remember she has to stay alone in china where u still have to stay here n work n remit the money to her. why so cheap, cos of exchange rate. so by doing so maybe every 2-3mth u can fly over n visit her. is this good enough for u? i mean even if she is bluffing u, be asured that she will put up an act n give u real good surface value. why bother so much about the truth? we just spend money to buy feelings.....:p

aczeta76
15-05-2008, 04:31 PM
ya bro otur

500 sing more than enuff 4 sheng huo fei... ie rental,utilities , food etc

tt wat my gf tell me... but she din ask frm me... at least nt yet

see how it goes in june lah

ts,when u going huh?

azzaro23
15-05-2008, 04:33 PM
ya bro otur

500 sing more than enuff 4 sheng huo fei... ie rental,utilities , food etc

tt wat my gf tell me... but she din ask frm me... at least nt yet

see how it goes in june lah

ts,when u going huh?

Bro I am flying over on June 19th coming back on the 25th...

Plan is like that hope there will be no unexpected changes.

otur
15-05-2008, 05:17 PM

Plan is like that hope there will be no unexpected changes.

good luck to u bro. just take it as a short tour with open heart.

azzaro23
15-05-2008, 05:22 PM
good luck to u bro. just take it as a short tour with open heart.

Thanks Bro for yr concern.

Hope my mentality and emotions now can tahan me till June b4 i go siao 1st.

aczeta76
15-05-2008, 09:00 PM
My advice is not to think about it from now till your trip

Juz get on with life normally..else u will burn out b4 trip

Heart Break Kid
15-05-2008, 09:11 PM
the more bfs they have ,the more sources of income they will have,all they have to do is arrange each bf to their timetable:p

PRC KTV girls' time management is very good.. always rushing here & there.

Short times in Hotel 81 less than 1 hour is done :D then quickly they hurried run to meet another bf.

To conclude all these PRC KTV girls is short term ..single bros should invest in long term relationship with other girls
(earning decent living)

azzaro23
15-05-2008, 09:23 PM
My advice is not to think about it from now till your trip

Juz get on with life normally..else u will burn out b4 trip

Bro I am burning out at both ends... Damm jialat everyday I like zombie..

A jealous zombie which have no right to be jealous...

lurpsexx
16-05-2008, 02:21 AM

Sorry ah.. I lo soh a bit here la.. I read all bros comments liao n think i see a pattern.. bear with me a while k?

Actually wat TS n all bros say liao is common for all WLs from all nationalities la.. its how good they are in the Tirak Trap. China gals more materialistic = kan cheong, n wan to make more money fast fast; thats why they say work as waitress or factory gal earn $$ slow ma.. also true la.. they pay loads of $$ come here find BF meh.. tat said, their 1st priority here is $$$.. PERIOD.

As for BF or watever shit, of course if they can hook a loser who can give them unlimited $$$ then of course they will put up a good show for you while they milk u dry la.. n when u dry liao, hee hee u get thrown out with the trash lo.. Me also got Chinese MM as GF before too n she also street walker like TS GF ma... so i know a bit of everything la,incl the Tirak traps... ;)

Wat i wan to say is the PRC gal SEEMS like concerned abt u, but u must tell her wat u DUN have then see how she reacts lo.. if she willing to spend time with u (like ON) n forgoing earning $$ on the streets, maybe she likes u la.. but for u to be a BF (I did not say Husband ah...) material, u need to be much more for her lo.. so dun fall head over heels so early n think u are hubby to her liao.. YOU ARE NOT!! You need to go thru much more & longer with her, n be fit for her lifestyle before she even considers u as a BF.. Yet u only knew her for 3 weeks!!! Hahaha.. premature liao la...

As for ur trip to China, bring 2K SGD la.. but keep 1K in your socks.. tell her u only got enuf (1k SGD) for the flight n food. Ask her if u can sleep over at her place, take the same tpt as her n interact more with her family.. be part of her life lo... see how she will react.. if she give excuses like her house old la, many people la, not enuf room la, u wont like their street food la, u wun like their buses la blah blah blah, then u better watch out.. she got things to hide liao.. yup, some bros are correct to say that the "brother" is actually her BF or husband la, n her whole family may also be in the act too!! :eek: same shit happening to bros with Thai GFs too ma.. its in their culture..(yes, I got Thai GF before too.. :D)

So, dun be too upset when bros say negative things.. they are just sharing their life stories... treat this as a short holiday and try to discover what she is all abt.. but this 7 days "fact finding" mission of yours is really too short la!!!; more days better as she cannot hide so much for too long ma and u can see her for who she really is. Then u can decide if she is worth all the words n anguish u are feeling now...

Sorry ah! too lo soh liao.. just my $5 worth.. kekeke...

lurpsexx
16-05-2008, 02:35 AM
Appendum... :D

I did not give my China MM anything while she was here, as I also pok kai like TS, only stay with her in her hotel room nia.. but we had enjoyable time together la.. but not keep in touch liao as we know it is just temporary...

she also tell me not to be too serious abt china mei mei as they all have same priority = ie make as much $$$ as possible here then bug out... all others no need to care...

So TS, u better not give her any money (like the 2.5k SGD she asked for), as u yourself also in deep shit liao.. she only wan to go home faster n u are her ticket out lo..

When u in China, if she refuses all your requests to bunk in her house & stick close to her, then u can check in to cheep cheep hotel n treat it as holiday la.. save the 1K SGD still in your socks!...

watever it is, its ur life n no one will live it for u.. u decide... ;)

P.S. anyone wan to talk more on this issue over la kopi session, can PM me la.. me free la, but so pok kai now until i also cannot afford coffee liao.. haiz... its the damn PRCs fault!! :(

aczeta76
16-05-2008, 10:36 AM
Actually wat TS n all bros say liao is common for all WLs from all nationalities la.. its how good they are in the Tirak Trap. China gals more materialistic = kan cheong, n wan to make more money fast fast; thats why they say work as waitress or factory gal earn $$ slow ma.. also true la.. they pay loads of $$ come here find BF meh.. tat said, their 1st priority here is $$$.. PERIOD.

Wat i wan to say is the PRC gal SEEMS like concerned abt u, but u must tell her wat u DUN have then see how she reacts lo.. if she willing to spend time with u (like ON) n forgoing earning $$ on the streets, maybe she likes u la.. but for u to be a BF (I did not say Husband ah...) material, u need to be much more for her lo.. so dun fall head over heels so early n think u are hubby to her liao.. YOU ARE NOT!! You need to go thru much more & longer with her, n be fit for her lifestyle before she even considers u as a BF.. Yet u only knew her for 3 weeks!!! Hahaha.. premature liao la...

True enuff... My GF used to work in factory doing all the Jap snacks and she told me she cannot take it.. hot place, smelly and earn juz 1000+ RMB a month with OT thrown in..

So, at this point she will not do this. But she is starting a mahjong joint with mum so at least 'decent' life lah and no need $$ for living from me. (She prefers I save up to visit her more often.. best is once every month or 2)

On the BF thing, she did tell me tt her defn of a BF is one who can be with her all the time which is why we are still testing out the long distance thing.. She was telling me that 'they' need emotional support too when they are down so ...

Anyway, talk is cheap. Wait for my trip then talk lah

dap26
16-05-2008, 10:57 AM
After all,as bros hv said,prc is here to earn $$....Maybe some feel lonely so hope to earn some $$ as well as company..So dun fall too deep wif them...Unless u r willing to take the risk...

azzaro23
16-05-2008, 10:57 AM

Ask her if u can sleep over at her place, take the same tpt as her n interact more with her family.. be part of her life lo... see how she will react.. if she give excuses like her house old la, many people la, not enuf room la, u wont like their street food la, u wun like their buses la blah blah blah, then u better watch out.. she got things to hide liao.. yup, some bros are correct to say that the "brother" is actually her BF or husband la, n her whole family may also be in the act too!! :

So, dun be too upset when bros say negative things.. they are just sharing their life stories... treat this as a short holiday and try to discover what she is all abt.. but this 7 days "fact finding" mission of yours is really too short la!!!; more days better as she cannot hide so much for too long ma and u can see her for who she really is. Then u can decide if she is worth all the words n anguish u are feeling now...

Thanks bro for yr long post, what you have quote really reflected the situation I am with her now.

When I get to know her she willing to spend time with me & not going to work , like what u quote maybe she just like me as she alone in Singapore and I happen to show her care & concern at that appropriate time. Anyway for now she consider me as her BF and our trip back to China is for me to know her without the GL element to see if I am still want her as my GF or even wife or I might like to think once she back there then she consider seriously if I am BF or husband potential that one of reason I want to go back with her is to give her the assurance.

For the trip I will be staying over at her place and I just mere mentioned I want to visit her family with her she didn't object in fact she say she glad I brought this up as she wanted to show me whatever she say is true about her family. Anyway she has her own apartment in the city just if have to visit her family it would be in the outskirts of the city. From the point i told her that I am keen to go back her she didn't make any effort to like hide any details even to the extend of telling me if i don't believe what she say, I can always see it there with my own eyes.

I am not upset about the comments given by the bros here, in fact I welcome the things they say as they can shed light to my problem from different angles. What I am upset about is in this realtionship I have absolute no control over it and I am always in a passive stage waiting for her moves b4 I can make any moves. It is so infuriating to love a person & yet you can't do nothing in advance to let them know they hold a special place in my heart. Helplessness that what I called it.

For now I try to steer towards the direction of going on a trip with her cum holiday trip plus a bit of fact finding. Me being lor so again hope my emotions i am feeling for her can tahan me to then.

aczeta76
16-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Please let go and forget about the fact finding bit lah...

Less burden and just let things develop over time.. dun rush it

azzaro23
16-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Sorry ah.. I lo soh a bit here la.. I read all bros comments liao n think i see a pattern.. bear with me a while k?

As for BF or watever shit, of course if they can hook a loser who can give them unlimited $$$ then of course they will put up a good show for you while they milk u dry la.. n when u dry liao, hee hee u get thrown out with the trash lo.. Me also got Chinese MM as GF before too n she also street walker like TS GF ma... so i know a bit of everything la,incl the Tirak traps... ;)

As for ur trip to China, bring 2K SGD la.. but keep 1K in your socks.. tell her u only got enuf (1k SGD) for the flight n food. Ask her if u can sleep over at her place, take the same tpt as her n interact more with her family.. be part of her life lo... see how she will react.. if she give excuses like her house old la, many people la, not enuf room la, u wont like their street food la, u wun like their buses la blah blah blah, then u better watch out.. she got things to hide liao.. yup, some bros are correct to say that the "brother" is actually her BF or husband la, n her whole family may also be in the act too!! :eek: same shit happening to bros with Thai GFs too ma.. its in their culture..(yes, I got Thai GF before too.. :D)

Sorry ah! too lo soh liao.. just my $5 worth.. kekeke...

Please let go and forget about the fact finding bit lah...

Less burden and just let things develop over time.. dun rush it

Yup once I find a way of keeping my feelings in check then let things take it own courses.

lurpsexx
16-05-2008, 09:15 PM
What I am upset about is in this realtionship I have absolute no control over it and I am always in a passive stage waiting for her moves b4 I can make any moves.

No la.. U shld make all the moves and make her walk to ur tune... As a potential BF or even hubby, women tend to like the men to take the lead one, esp those from traditional countries.. If u always listen to her, she may think u are a dog, and can't make the impt decisions that will make her feel more secure with u lo... So, are u a DOG or a MAN??

We SG men all too brainwashed since small to follow orders; its time for u to step up n take charge la... Its YOUR life u know..

BTW, you guys going up to CHina hor, bring some tidbits back leh.. la kopi session time got something special to munch ma.. kekeke.. :D

colins
16-05-2008, 09:24 PM
...she didn't object in fact she say she glad I brought this up as she wanted to show me whatever she say is true about her family. ...she didn't make any effort to like hide any details even to the extend of telling me if i don't believe what she say, I can always see it there with my own eyes...

Hey bro, its always the deal of proving beyond doubt part that makes you believe in something beyond what you can and should. Trust me, they're good in this. Until a point you start to trust and when you see something out of what you think is acceptable, your own sense tells you its ok also. So do be cautious even if you think she has got nothing to hide.

aczeta76
16-05-2008, 10:02 PM
No la.. U shld make all the moves and make her walk to ur tune... As a potential BF or even hubby, women tend to like the men to take the lead one, esp those from traditional countries.. If u always listen to her, she may think u are a dog, and can't make the impt decisions that will make her feel more secure with u lo... So, are u a DOG or a MAN??

Ya... They like Da Nan Ren.. who can provide for them and control them.

After I care less about wat she feels and juz took control, she started to love me more.. You muz learn the balance to let her know that you love her but she muz listen to you for big issues.

Once you done that, you win her respect and she will be yours as she knows you can take care of her. If you cannot even control her THEN how can she expect you to take care of her life and allow her to be dependent on you.

Think about it

goodpartner
17-05-2008, 07:02 AM
... to see if I am still want her as my GF or even wife or I might like to think once she back there then she consider seriously if I am BF or husband potential that one of reason I want to go back with her is to give her the assurance.

Bro, while I do encourage you to make the trip and treat it as a life experience and adventure, taking it to the next step (husband) is a whole different thing altogether. i.e. this trip alone is [grossly] not enough for you to determine that.

If you have any other options at all, DON'T consider a WL for a wife regardless of what she say she may become or what you believe she can become. I'm sure you can read about all the woes in other threads. I'm not stereotyping; Again, if you have other choices...

Even if you're broke and she can accept that, she may be after the Sg citizenship if that's what you can provide her. However, given what I can deduce about your financial situation, applying for her PR, etc will be a challenge. In all, it's really gonna be a TOUGH life ahead if you ever consider her as a wife material.

For now, just relax and enjoy this adventurous trip, don't think so far. Bring your POSB or credit card with pin# to withdraw emergency cash (I don't think it's wise to stuff so many CASH here and there). You don't have to let anyone know you have the cards or pin... but trust me you'll find it useful in PRC (ATMs).

And .... after reading all these "concerns" from you, sorry that I've to agree with the bros who are in the opinion that you won't get far with this relatiionship - Frankly, I don't think you're up for it too. :o

aczeta76
17-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Bro, while I do encourage you to make the trip and treat it as a life experience and adventure, taking it to the next step (husband) is a whole different thing altogether. i.e. this trip alone is [grossly] not enough for you to determine that.

If you have any other options at all, DON'T consider a WL for a wife regardless of what she say she may become or what you believe she can become. I'm sure you can read about all the woes in other threads. I'm not stereotyping; Again, if you have other choices...

Even if you're broke and she can accept that, she may be after the Sg citizenship if that's what you can provide her. However, given what I can deduce about your financial situation, applying for her PR, etc will be a challenge. In all, it's really gonna be a TOUGH life ahead if you ever consider her as a wife material.

For now, just relax and enjoy this adventurous trip, don't think so far. Bring your POSB or credit card with pin# to withdraw emergency cash (I don't think it's wise to stuff so many CASH here and there). You don't have to let anyone know you have the cards or pin... but trust me you'll find it useful in PRC (ATMs).

And .... after reading all these "concerns" from you, sorry that I've to agree with the bros who are in the opinion that you won't get far with this relatiionship - Frankly, I don't think you're up for it too. :o

Bro, not true here lah..

I actually broke up with my SG GF for this girl and she knows about it.

Key thing is my heart told me it was rite and she is still very young so I am giving her 2 years to mature and see if we have a future together.

WL or not... when feelings come, you cannot lie to yourself

azzaro23
17-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Ya... They like Da Nan Ren.. who can provide for them and control them.

After I care less about wat she feels and juz took control, she started to love me more.. You muz learn the balance to let her know that you love her but she muz listen to you for big issues.

Once you done that, you win her respect and she will be yours as she knows you can take care of her. If you cannot even control her THEN how can she expect you to take care of her life and allow her to be dependent on you.

Think about it

Well I have told her about the big issues have plan for us she seems happy that I plan that for her....

Same old shit for me if I can control my jealous & missing her whenever she working, everything going to be allright for her, myself & my job....

aczeta76
17-05-2008, 09:19 AM
For your ref... My 大男人 does not mean MCP

Dun plan too far ahead and be too dreamy. Dunno about the rest but my GF always tell me... In PRC, u dunno wat will happen in a year (Die, murdered, raped) so plan too far oso Mei Yi Shi

But show her that you will be able to help her "Tahan" even if the sky drops down AND you will 无条件宠她

大千世界,芸芸众生,千人千姿,百人百态,但男人只有两种:一种是大男人,一种是小男人,其特 点泾渭分明。

大男人如山,小男人如泥;大男人属虎,小男人属狗;大男人阳刚强壮,小男人阴柔脆弱;大男人顶天立地、 纵横捭阖,小男人孤独无助、苦闷彷徨。

大男人,自由自在,从从容容,坦坦荡荡,不拘小节;小男人,婆婆妈妈,忸怩作态,自我欣赏 ,自鸣得意。

大男人,有胆有识,有喜有悲,有情有义,敢作敢为;小男人,张口诋毁,闭口中伤,虚情假义 ,满口谎言。

大男人的眼里没有困难,有的只是解决困难的办法,即使身处绝境,他也会泰然处之,安之若素;小男人的眼 里都是麻烦,这也不是,那也不行,倘若要他自己拿主张,却又推三阻四、敷衍塞责。

大男人说话直来直去,声如洪钟,铿锵有力,毫不遮掩;小男人说话拐弯抹角,细言碎语,吞吞吐吐,言不由 衷。

大男人善讲道理,无论发生什么情况,他都会晓之以理、动之以情,辅之以幽默和才智,让事情得到完美解决 ;小男人言而无信,遇事则束手无策、慌里慌张、无所适从、不知所措。

大男人敢负责任,办事有条有理、按部就班、循序渐进、水到渠成;小男人处世则四处张望、畏首畏尾、糊里 糊涂、胡言乱语。

大男人脚踏实地、真抓实干、虚怀若谷、精益求精;小男人信口开河、患得患失、缘木求鱼、饮 鸩止渴。

大男人信奉“种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆,一份耕耘,一份收获”;小男人则信奉“今朝有酒今朝醉,管它明日底朝 天”。

otur
17-05-2008, 10:11 AM
For your ref... My 大男人 does not mean MCP

Dun plan too far ahead and be too dreamy. Dunno about the rest but my GF always tell me... In PRC, u dunno wat will happen in a year (Die, murdered, raped) so plan too far oso Mei Yi Shi

the saying is 计划不如变化
planning cant overcome changes
but we s'porean like to plan things n work according to schedule, SOP etc.
if u really reallly wan, be prepared for all last min changes.
i kana 1 gal (non-WL) whom i noe online. have been interacting for like almost 2 yrs n when i 1st met her, she invited me to stay in her place. needless to say of cos i onz her.
then 3mths later i went back to see her cos it was her b-day. we stay happily in a hotel together this time cos her bro was staying in her apartment. 5days later on the eve of her b=day we went celebration in a ktv with her bro n some of her friends. her bro was calling me 姐夫 all the while. n after the drink while walking back she told me she wanna go up to the apartment to collect something ask me to go back hotel rooms. her apartment was just 30 steps fr the hotel. so of cos i went. few min later she send me sms saying 对不起,我还是忘不了我的初恋,你忘了我吧。n till today i never see her again. not even online.
i book my ticket to go come back sg 4days later. so wat m i to do? next morning lanlan i go bus stn buy ticket go from the small town to a bigger town n buy ticket to another town to meet some of my other frens n stay with them till its time to come home.
i still miss her cos she treat me real nice when we were together n she is onli 21yrs old born in 1987. the body v solid n she dose nice bbbj on me :p
but so wat? life gose on la.
so if u wanna go also be prepared for all these......

otur
17-05-2008, 10:14 AM
the saying is 计划不如变化
planning cant overcome changes

so if u wanna go also be prepared for all these......

btw this not the 1st 1. but the 2nd 1 i kana :D
the 1st 1 similar case. i still see her but no more going to bed liao.

aczeta76
17-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Ya bro otur..

Things happen so I don get deep with other PRCs

For this GF, I already plan 2 scenarios below:

1. She realli loves me and so if she is my GF, I should take care of her and spend $$ on her anyway

2. She is lying to me hence she doesn't care about my feelings SO when we break up, it wun hurt her.

Key consideration for me is "She muz be happy and not be hurt"

Like for Shan Shan, I treat her as my little sister now.

Xiao Lu, Li Wei, Wu Li are my friends whom I care for.

naemlo
17-05-2008, 01:39 PM
For this GF, I already plan 2 scenarios below:

1. She realli loves me and so if she is my GF, I should take care of her and spend $$ on her anyway

Spend money in what ways?? Give her monthly allowance??? :rolleyes:

aczeta76
17-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Spend money in what ways?? Give her monthly allowance??? :rolleyes:

Not yet... all depends on June trip.. hahaha

naemlo
17-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Not yet... all depends on June trip.. hahaha

If monthly allowance, she is not called gf. Should be paid companion. :rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
17-05-2008, 02:03 PM
If monthly allowance, she is not called gf. Should be paid companion. :rolleyes:

bro..we are talking about WL here leh :confused:

Heart Break Kid
17-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Just to share something

My malay colleague earning only gross salary of $1,600 a month & he is able to feed his wife (not working) & 3 kids.

To compare ... to all these greedy PRC WL asking for monthly allowance of
$2,500 to $3,000. We should not to feed all these worthless people as to encourage their lavish lifestyle.

During bad times here.. $1,000 is good enough to support a family of 4.

Phew.. only those stupid people paid those worthless Chinese whores monthly allowance to feed or provide them a good life.

I hope some people can be sensible ..don't feed all these trashes.

naemlo
17-05-2008, 04:15 PM
bro..we are talking about WL here leh :confused:

What is the different leh?? :confused: WL can also find a decent job and get salary end of the month and live decent life by herself. I find it crazy to give monthly allowance to so called gf and let the gf shake leg at home and only meet her once in awhile. Aren't this more like paid companion???:rolleyes:

i_12_have_fun
17-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Rather than go to Shenyang and take a risk, u might as well detour to Shanghai and try to get a OL there. Since u are willing to spend that amt of money anyway, might as well make use of the opportunity to bag someone of non-wl status. Do not think it will be difficult if u can afford the time. Plus, there is a lot of female to choose from and very much prettier. U stand a better chance of a relationship with a OL with very much less risk since language is also not a barrier.

Of all things, why settle for less? Cannot understand the rationale even with 'love' involved.

i_12_have_fun
17-05-2008, 05:06 PM
To share my personal experience, i have a 23 yrs old shanghainese girlfriend who is a OL. Bagged her as a vrigin and till now have not committed a single cent. So having a relationship there is possible. I travel a lot for work (various countries and twice for SH only last yr) and so we are maintaining a 'long distance' relationship. How i know she is true......she does not have any personal details abt me, save for my mobile num. Now that is taking a risk, for her but not me. i can end it anytime i want without much to worry abt :)

aczeta76
17-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Just to share something

My malay colleague earning only gross salary of $1,600 a month & he is able to feed his wife (not working) & 3 kids.

To compare ... to all these greedy PRC WL asking for monthly allowance of
$2,500 to $3,000. We should not to feed all these worthless people as to encourage their lavish lifestyle.

During bad times here.. $1,000 is good enough to support a family of 4.

Phew.. only those stupid people paid those worthless Chinese whores monthly allowance to feed or provide them a good life.

I hope some people can be sensible ..don't feed all these trashes.

I know.. so I dun do it yet... till I go to ZH and see her

naemlo
17-05-2008, 05:27 PM
How i know she is true......she does not have any personal details abt me, save for my mobile num. Now that is taking a risk, for her but not me. i can end it anytime i want without much to worry abt :)

Looking at another angle, maybe she dun bother...:rolleyes:

i_12_have_fun
17-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Still a win-win situation for me. Mitigate the risk but reap the benefits.:D

azzaro23
17-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Rather than go to Shenyang and take a risk, u might as well detour to Shanghai and try to get a OL there. Since u are willing to spend that amt of money anyway, might as well make use of the opportunity to bag someone of non-wl status. Do not think it will be difficult if u can afford the time. Plus, there is a lot of female to choose from and very much prettier. U stand a better chance of a relationship with a OL with very much less risk since language is also not a barrier.

Of all things, why settle for less? Cannot understand the rationale even with 'love' involved.

Thanks for nice offer, I am set in going there already just finding a way to past by each day with answering to the urge of needing to rush down to GL to see her everyday till I go on trip with her.

goodpartner
17-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Bro, not true here lah..

I actually broke up with my SG GF for this girl and she knows about it.

Key thing is my heart told me it was rite and she is still very young so I am giving her 2 years to mature and see if we have a future together.

WL or not... when feelings come, you cannot lie to yourself

:confused::confused:

I'm confused now.... bro aczeta76 and azzaro23, are you two the same person? I tot I'm replying to azzaro23 - the TS?

Anyway, u broke up with you SG GF for a PRC WL?!? :eek:

Ok, you could be the 1% lucky fellow, but still it's an up-hill/mountain life ahead. "Having a future together" is but just a point in the timeline where both are certain you wanna be together; it's just the foot of that hill or mountain, imho.

Well, as long as your love can fuel it, maybe should be ok lor...

aczeta76
17-05-2008, 10:07 PM
No lah... I tink I still slightly in better shape than TS.

Haiz... see how whether our love can fuel it lah

My local GF still hoping I will go back to her

goodpartner
17-05-2008, 10:09 PM
...she does not have any personal details abt me, save for my mobile num. Now that is taking a risk, for her but not me. i can end it anytime i want without much to worry abt :)

All my overseas "GF" (esp those WL type) only had my phone number too, I stay in rented apartment alone so even those who visited me in Sg b4 won't be able to hunt me down if I wanna call it quit...

However, the point I like to make here is that sometimes... eh... often times I feel really bad for them to be taking all the risks. Especially when you know she's genuinely loving you and wanted u as husband material - I'll feel like a bastard still hanging on (lying) to them as their "BF" but really only going for her "companionShip" with a capital S. Anyone feel this way too?

When I initiate a break off, wah lao eh... all hell break loose and in fact I'm currently facing one situation where the gal want to jump off the building if I do :eek:

Ya, prostitues are for fucking, but we are really the Fuckers if we steal their heart to get what we want.... :rolleyes::o

aczeta76
17-05-2008, 10:52 PM
When I initiate a break off, wah lao eh... all hell break loose and in fact I'm currently facing one situation where the gal want to jump off the building if I do :eek:
Ya, prostitues are for fucking, but we are really the Fuckers if we steal their heart to get what we want.... :rolleyes::o

Waah... good luck bro... For me, I am cautious b'coz I am frighten that my GF will be in this stage too.

I can play but not wif people's life

goodpartner
17-05-2008, 11:03 PM
Waah... good luck bro... For me, I am cautious b'coz I am frighten that my GF will be in this stage too.

I can play but not wif people's life

Well, if you ever got into the same shit like me above, this is what works for me if she "threaten to jump off a building", etc:

Be very stern and use strong tone to tell her off that if she wanna do it, go far far away (choose the tallest building) and do it when you're not around. Gals are lidat, they just want to drama in front of you, but if you're not around to witness it, she'll tone down.

Disclaimer: YMMV, Results are not typical. You know your gal better than anyone else. I know mine. :rolleyes::D

Otherwise if she knows that you're "frighten" because of that threat.... it's me who will be wishing you good luck :D

azzaro23
18-05-2008, 02:49 AM
No lah... I tink I still slightly in better shape than TS.

Haiz... see how whether our love can fuel it lah

My local GF still hoping I will go back to her

Ya Bro for sure you in better shape than me, at least you don't your thoughts wander too much...

lurpsexx
18-05-2008, 03:16 AM
... needing to rush down to GL to see her everyday ....

Errmmm bro, you mind telling us where she now working in GL ah? Arbo we accidently go visit n engage her biz then damn paiseh to u leh... so better we avoid hurting ur feelings la... :eek:

aczeta76
18-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Errmmm bro, you mind telling us where she now working in GL ah? Arbo we accidently go visit n engage her biz then damn paiseh to u leh... so better we avoid hurting ur feelings la... :eek:

Aiyoh... better not know.. else more paiseh

aczeta76
18-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Ya Bro for sure you in better shape than me, at least you don't your thoughts wander too much...

Tat's b'coz she is not in SG now... trust me, she not being here makes a world of a difference. When she was here, I was little better than you

naemlo
18-05-2008, 12:00 PM

Y feel pai seh? It is expected that WL will be engaged by various customers including relatives, friends n so on...:rolleyes:

colins
18-05-2008, 10:34 PM
To share my personal experience, i have a 23 yrs old shanghainese girlfriend who is a OL. Bagged her as a vrigin and till now have not committed a single cent. So having a relationship there is possible. I travel a lot for work (various countries and twice for SH only last yr) and so we are maintaining a 'long distance' relationship. How i know she is true......she does not have any personal details abt me, save for my mobile num. Now that is taking a risk, for her but not me. i can end it anytime i want without much to worry abt :)

Hi bro, I'm curious at the type of relationship you are having with her?

Heart Break Kid
18-05-2008, 10:48 PM
What is the different leh?? :confused: WL can also find a decent job and get salary end of the month and live decent life by herself. I find it crazy to give monthly allowance to so called gf and let the gf shake leg at home and only meet her once in awhile. Aren't this more like paid companion???:rolleyes:

Agree..but what I know is most WL is not willingly to work decent jobs for low salary plus long hours. To them its all hardship :cool:

I know.. so I dun do it yet... till I go to ZH and see her

Good for you :p

aczeta76
18-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Aiyoh... I may still succumb to $$ KC after I see her in June.

She juz told me she miss me...as I told her I am in Indo for a event.

goodpartner
18-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Y feel pai seh? It is expected that WL will be engaged by various customers including relatives, friends n so on...:rolleyes:

To TS, if the WL really wants you as BF material and not for the money, one of the tell tale sign is that she'll be willing to stop working and just be with you, at least for this trip.

So it seems that she's still trying to make her trip worthwhile here by continueing working now? Hmm...

goodpartner
18-05-2008, 11:50 PM
..but what I know is most WL is not willingly to work decent jobs for low salary plus long hours. To them its all hardship :cool:

This one I raise up both my arms and legs to agree too :D

Maybe there are still the 1% who falls into the scenario where they need lots of money urgently and has no other choice. But the other 99%, even if they are so-called conned to cum here to work in the KTV, have a LAZY mentality.

Compare them to those other PRCs who work decent job with low salary - there is no other excuse.

If you choose to be with one of those 99%, you'll find that it's almost impossible to change their LAZY mindset. So to TS, take the chance to test her on this aspect before you fall head over heels on her.

azzaro23
19-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Aiyoh... I may still succumb to $$ KC after I see her in June.

She juz told me she miss me...as I told her I am in Indo for a event.

Bro share with you something happen today, I mentioned b4 that she requested me to give her $2.5k she stop working & go back to China early with me?

I decided to give her the money. Reason being she got beaten up today by a 1st time customer of her.

When I immediately rush down this morn to see her my heart shattered... Her nose bridge was swollen, left eye blue black forehead & chin swollen. She cried hysterical when she saw me. I was so damm pissed off, I try calling my GL frs who known the ppl in GL to help me find this fellow & whack him. My Gf told me to let the matter rest she scared if the matter blow big she might not have a chance to come to singapore to see me again. So she rather suffering in slience...

How not to love such a woman?? That y i decided to give her the money to get her to stop working at GL....

aczeta76
19-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Errh... she suffering has nothing to do with u loving her... If that is the case then it is pity.

But if she is hurt, take care of her hoh

azzaro23
19-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Errh... she suffering has nothing to do with u loving her... If that is the case then it is pity.

But if she is hurt, take care of her hoh

Ya at least after this incident she know that I gain cheong for her.... at least it gain some trust for both of us...

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 01:15 AM
Bro share with you something happen today, I mentioned b4 that she requested me to give her $2.5k she stop working & go back to China early with me?

I decided to give her the money. Reason being she got beaten up today by a 1st time customer of her.

When I immediately rush down this morn to see her my heart shattered... Her nose bridge was swollen, left eye blue black forehead & chin swollen. She cried hysterical when she saw me. I was so damm pissed off, I try calling my GL frs who known the ppl in GL to help me find this fellow & whack him. My Gf told me to let the matter rest she scared if the matter blow big she might not have a chance to come to singapore to see me again. So she rather suffering in slience...

How not to love such a woman?? That y i decided to give her the money to get her to stop working at GL....

Hmm... Bro, reading this I almost wanted to be the devil's advocate again :rolleyes:;):D

Since you trust her so much and have already invested, I shall look forward to your FR update on this thread. Good Luck! :)

colins
19-05-2008, 07:16 AM
My Gf told me to let the matter rest she scared if the matter blow big she might not have a chance to come to singapore to see me again. So she rather suffering in slience...

So curious to see how your story unfolds till the end. She wise to say that, but there's just a couple more reasons not to blow this up, after all, how are you gonna explain the event as to how and where it happened?

aczeta76
19-05-2008, 09:58 AM
My GF has a PRC WL friend who got beaten up on the streets one morning too.

She called me at 3am and I went down to see her. Pretended not to know about her friend though as she told me that the friend does not want people to know as paisey and also invite undue attention from bros in blue

azzaro23
19-05-2008, 11:44 AM
My GF has a PRC WL friend who got beaten up on the streets one morning too.

She called me at 3am and I went down to see her. Pretended not to know about her friend though as she told me that the friend does not want people to know as paisey and also invite undue attention from bros in blue

Ya my GF afraid if she goes to the cops she will be marked by the ICA, cannot come down to singapore to settle with me thus she suffer in slience.

Still very interested to find out who the fellow behind this & whack him until jialat jialat.

MainAir
19-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Ya my GF afraid if she goes to the cops she will be marked by the ICA, cannot come down to singapore to settle with me thus she suffer in slience.

Still very interested to find out who the fellow behind this & whack him until jialat jialat.

bro, no matter what happened.. just do whatever your heart tell u to go. If you really like her, it is worth a try. Give yourself and her an opportunity. However, remember to be careful and protect yourself. There are bad people everywhere, not just PRC. Enjoy your trip and I wish you good luck.

P.S.: I hope I can go SY too.

naemlo
19-05-2008, 01:43 PM

Men are funny creature. When relatives or friends ask for loan.... They will think twice but giving money to WL, they are more willing. :rolleyes:

BTW your money "bigger than cow wheel"??? If not, after spending the money what can she do?? She will continue to work as FL or ask another sum from u. :rolleyes:

chrysler
19-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Men are funny creature. When relatives or friends ask for loan.... They will think twice but giving money to WL, they are more willing. :rolleyes:

BTW your money "bigger than cow wheel"??? If not, after spending the money what can she do?? She will continue to work as FL or ask another sum from u. :rolleyes:

Well, I don't think friends or relatives usually suck your dick, do they?
That might just go the teeniest bit in explaining away the generousity I think. I personally find that post orgasmic bliss tends to make me a little generous too, although unlike TS the blood usually returns to my brain. :)

Threadstarter wants to think of this as a love affair... well why not? As long as you have no hard feelings at the end of it, chalk it all up as an experience. If in the unlikely event it does end well, good for him. Even morons roll double sixes every now and then.

azzaro23
19-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Well, I don't think friends or relatives usually suck your dick, do they?
That might just go the teeniest bit in explaining away the generousity I think. I personally find that post orgasmic bliss tends to make me a little generous too, although unlike TS the blood usually returns to my brain. :)

Threadstarter wants to think of this as a love affair... well why not? As long as you have no hard feelings at the end of it, chalk it all up as an experience. If in the unlikely event it does end well, good for him. Even morons roll double sixes every now and then.

I am not thinking towards that direction of a failed bliss, well worst to worst just deal with the problem when it comes to it.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-05-2008, 06:10 PM
dear luv bird azzaro23, i hv a question for ya to ponder....
Why she kenna K?
Was she robbed?
Was she "F"ed since she's a WL and the bloke K her after having a free screw or just some sadistic SOB who needs to beat the crap outta gals to get his high???????
OR?????? He was the last victim before you who decided he cannot take it & decided to whack the shit outta her???????For revenge.....
Think about it.....everything happens for a reason.....PRCs fav word不要想这么多。。。。。。。。不要想到那么复杂
But after thinking deeper, you'll see which one will tie both ends together....remember, one plus one MUST equals two....

lurpsexx
19-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Y feel pai seh? It is expected that WL will be engaged by various customers including relatives, friends n so on...

KNN, This WL is Bro's tirak leh.. Dun do to others wat u dun wan others to do to u ma... haiz.. Other people patronise her i Bo Way Kong la, but to know fellow Bros upz liao then heart also buay song one wat...

TS,

U gave her 2.5k as mark of ur love ah? I tot u also in dire straits? U dun gong gong give her whenever she sanai leh.. ar bo ur father UOB Bank chairman also not enuf liao..

Always 2 sides to the coin one, see wat the bastard also say la.. maybe she trying the Tirak Trap on u liao...:eek: U give liao so boh pian lo... see how it develop lo...:o

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 06:54 PM
I am not thinking towards that direction of a failed bliss, well worst to worst just deal with the problem when it comes to it.

As the saying goes: It's better to love and lost, than never to love at all :rolleyes:

Well done bro. Here's a pic to show my salutation:
http://www.flickcabin.com/sessions/f1723f24f250a309b1b2491fa8c1f4fd32a46def/clapping.gif

aczeta76
19-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Ya... u gave her 2.5K so I presume u no longer need to go GL to see her.

So is she going hm soon? Else u still need to give her maintenance hoh if u dun 1 her to work again

listeneralways
19-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Hello bro, I'm new newbie to this forum and may not have any rights to advice you but still felt that I would share some light with you to incidents that has happened to me 1 year ago... ...

I too had a PRC gf who I knew from a KTV. Relationship built very well... ... never pressurizing me to leave my wife. Wow where to find such a good deal... ...? Super understanding and sweet compared to singapore girls... ...

One day KTV got raid. She got arrested, by the time I rushed down nothing I could do except heart damn pain... ... waited for her release till next day... ...

Few days later she has to leave Singapore and never to return for 3 years. In within 1 month, I left everything here to fly there to spend a week of happenings with her. Again when it comes to separation, felt sucks!

Kept thinking of her and life was terrible. 3 weeks later took another flight up to see her again. This time spent 2 weeks there... ... During this 2 weeks, we came upon time to visit her hometown. So naturally we returned to her house to stay... ... To my Fu#@ing surprise a man stormed in with a chopper claiming to be her husband. Told me things I never expected him to know like which hotel we stayed in before, when I called her after we parted(because he said that he was actually fu%$ing her while I called that's why she had to tell me she'll call back as she's having a jog). Showed me photographs of them and family.. .. called the Gong An there, all they did was ask him to calm down and settle properly as it's a family dispute and nothing they would do! Damn it, he's still holding the chopper!

My gf pulled him away quarelled in their own language and he left... ... came back to me tell me sorry, she really love me and blah blah blah... ... But why wasn't she truthful or even she did really love me, why had sex with her husband the moment we parted! Wah like that also can!!! I asked her and she proclaimed she was raped by him... ... hmmmmmmmm very "believable" because I did remember hearing her panting very well and conveniently told me she was jogging... ... I did not see more of her after that day... ... for now I realise it's a world of lies they live in... ...

If you hear about my other friend's PRC gf, even more outstanding I must say... ...

All I can say is consider carefully bro, decide for yourself and good luck... ...

p.s. When I was running from the man with the chopper, thought that it is the end for me... ... everything happened in a flash, flashes of my wife and family came to my mind... ... why was I so stupid? Did I take people who love me for granted? I'm still out for fun but this time round, let the money do the talking and not the feelings!!!

lurpsexx
19-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Ya... u gave her 2.5K so I presume u no longer need to go GL to see her.

So is she going hm soon? Else u still need to give her maintenance hoh if u dun 1 her to work again

Hahaha.. Bro, unless this gal stay with TS 24/7 till she goes back to China, TS can never be sure she won't go back to the streets one la.. many of them get bored staying alone in the hotel room, n may sneak out when the guy not ard to earn a bit more lo.. $$ is always sweeter ma..;)

Give her 2.5k still not enuf? Need maintenance??? Ask her eat the free instant noodles from the hotel la...

Bottom line is the TS already give $$ liao, so hope she guai guai dun luan luan lai while he is working lo.. also, this arrangement quite disruptive as he will be distracted from work in the day while she is alone (thinking whether she will luan luan lai or not) n he will cheong to her right after work to keep her company lo.. quite siong de leh run ard lidat... :(

naemlo
19-05-2008, 08:07 PM
KNN, This WL is Bro's tirak leh.. Dun do to others wat u dun wan others to do to u ma... haiz.. Other people patronise her i Bo Way Kong la, but to know fellow Bros upz liao then heart also buay song one wat...

This I'm not worry. No tirak. :D

aczeta76
19-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Hello bro, I'm new newbie to this forum and may not have any rights to advice you but still felt that I would share some light with you to incidents that has happened to me 1 year ago... ...

I too had a PRC gf who I knew from a KTV. Relationship built very well... ... never pressurizing me to leave my wife. Wow where to find such a good deal... ...? Super understanding and sweet compared to singapore girls... ...

One day KTV got raid. She got arrested, by the time I rushed down nothing I could do except heart damn pain... ... waited for her release till next day... ...

Few days later she has to leave Singapore and never to return for 3 years. In within 1 month, I left everything here to fly there to spend a week of happenings with her. Again when it comes to separation, felt sucks!

Kept thinking of her and life was terrible. 3 weeks later took another flight up to see her again. This time spent 2 weeks there... ... During this 2 weeks, we came upon time to visit her hometown. So naturally we returned to her house to stay... ... To my Fu#@ing surprise a man stormed in with a chopper claiming to be her husband. Told me things I never expected him to know like which hotel we stayed in before, when I called her after we parted(because he said that he was actually fu%$ing her while I called that's why she had to tell me she'll call back as she's having a jog). Showed me photographs of them and family.. .. called the Gong An there, all they did was ask him to calm down and settle properly as it's a family dispute and nothing they would do! Damn it, he's still holding the chopper!

My gf pulled him away quarelled in their own language and he left... ... came back to me tell me sorry, she really love me and blah blah blah... ... But why wasn't she truthful or even she did really love me, why had sex with her husband the moment we parted! Wah like that also can!!! I asked her and she proclaimed she was raped by him... ... hmmmmmmmm very "believable" because I did remember hearing her panting very well and conveniently told me she was jogging... ... I did not see more of her after that day... ... for now I realise it's a world of lies they live in... ...

If you hear about my other friend's PRC gf, even more outstanding I must say... ...

All I can say is consider carefully bro, decide for yourself and good luck... ...

p.s. When I was running from the man with the chopper, thought that it is the end for me... ... everything happened in a flash, flashes of my wife and family came to my mind... ... why was I so stupid? Did I take people who love me for granted? I'm still out for fun but this time round, let the money do the talking and not the feelings!!!

Happening siah... ya, I had thought about this kinda of stuff before I advise TS and also convinced myself to go..

But everyone will think differently loh... see how lah.. we can only wish him and each other luck, and good health... TO many more good years

Heart Break Kid
19-05-2008, 08:40 PM
This one I raise up both my arms and legs to agree too :D

Maybe there are still the 1% who falls into the scenario where they need lots of money urgently and has no other choice. But the other 99%, even if they are so-called conned to cum here to work in the KTV, have a LAZY mentality.

Compare them to those other PRCs who work decent job with low salary - there is no other excuse.

If you choose to be with one of those 99%, you'll find that it's almost impossible to change their LAZY mindset. So to TS, take the chance to test her on this aspect before you fall head over heels on her.

One of KTV gf now in China..loafing & doing nothing right now. I told to find a job there & she can only find jobs like chambermaid in hotel industry. Low pay plus long hours.. she is only 27 yrs old & she said she not able to take the hard work.

In addition, she wanted to come to S'pore to work proper jobs but not willingly to take up low-level position like factory operators or hotel service staff because salary is likely to be less than $1,000 a month here.

She only had secondary education in PRC land.. not english educated & not skilled too. She only want to work a relax environment for more than $2,000 a month here & that the minimum expectation.

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 08:48 PM
... hmmmmmmmm very "believable" because I did remember hearing her panting very well and conveniently told me she was jogging... ...

p.s. When I was running from the man with the chopper, thought that it is the end for me...

What a classic experience! Bro, you lidat not newbie liao lah, should start a thread to warn all other newbies with this encounter of the chopper. ;)

Can't blame you, as at those points in time you have fallen in love just like TS now. No matter what anyone say to you then, I'm sure you'll still go ahead with that relationship. Only then you'll not regret, since it could also turn out that she's for real.

It's also believable that the girl really love you too, unless you've lost much money in the process. For such "love and lies" I've encounter a few too. At the end of the day, the excuse will be because she loves you so much that she has to lie to you, afraid that you'll leave her.

On the other hand, I know lots of cheongster friends who are married and also lie to WL/GF to remain in relationship too, and they genuinely "love" the girl too. Even me, I lie to all my GFs overseas I'm dedicated to each one...

So yes let's face it: WL and Cheongster alike - We all live in a world of lies :rolleyes:

listeneralways
19-05-2008, 09:05 PM
You're all right bros... ... at that moment of time, nobody could really advice me... ... I seem to have shut myself out from everyone... ... like I had mentioned, the choice belongs to the TS himself and I could only share my experience. . .

TS, being a bro in this forum... all I can say is exercise caution. PRC girls are smarter than you think... sometimes it could be "Fang cang Xian Diao Da Yu". Nevertheless there is always a chance it may be true love too. Since we have decided to step into the game, we have to outsmart them ourselves... ... Good luck, enjoy your trip and may the force be with you!

Over my experience, I too did not spend much money on her. Just the air tickets for both trips around $1300... ... Expenses and lodging both times around S$3500. Which could sum up o quite a bit... ... She didn't ask me for money though... ... I'm not pissed she's married for she might really have loved me but making love with her hubby who she claims there's no love anymore right after we parted from the first trip was quite unacceptable. That made me decide to disappear from her life forever... ... I too wished her all the best in everything she does in future... ...

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 09:11 PM
She only had secondary education in PRC land.. not english educated & not skilled too. She only want to work a relax environment for more than $2,000 a month here & that the minimum expectation.

Yup, that's the main problem with them.

The society just doesn't have a place for them if they carry such unrealistic expectation. Also, once they've tasted the ease of making money with their body, it's no turning back.

All the WL's thinking is to make as much money as they could when they're young. Along the way, try to hook up a "long-term" bread winner so they can secure their future. Yes, it's the fight for survival in this world, everyone think for their future.

I've had long-term PRC gf whom I once believed to be genuine too and frankly never tax me on money matters throughout years of relationship. During break off, they will start to panic for their future and the arguement will surface on how much "opportunity cost" (money) they have missed in those years they have been with me not working as a WL.

So even if they're willing to stop working just for you, it only means trouble if you can't be with her forever - given their lazy mentality in making a living decently. I've no doubts that there could be LOVE involved between us and WL, but when stacking against bread and livelihood, there's no question which will take the top place.

Heart Break Kid
19-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Yup, that's the main problem with them.

The society just doesn't have a place for them if they carry such unrealistic expectation. Also, once they've tasted the ease of making money with their body, it's no turning back.

All the WL's thinking is to make as much money as they could when they're young. Along the way, try to hook up a "long-term" bread winner so they can secure their future. Yes, it's the fight for survival in this world, everyone think for their future.

I've had long-term PRC gf whom I once believed to be genuine too and frankly never tax me on money matters throughout years of relationship. During break off, they will start to panic for their future and the arguement will surface on how much "opportunity cost" (money) they have missed in those years they have been with me not working as a WL.

So even if they're willing to stop working just for you, it only means trouble if you can't be with her forever - given their lazy mentality in making a living decently.

Now she is looking for a Sg man who can give her $50,000 to $60,000 to start a small business here then she will consider to marry to him :cool:

listeneralways
19-05-2008, 09:22 PM
Just to side track a bit, China is definitely a heavenly place to be at.. .... lots of wonderful memories... ...

listeneralways
19-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Now she is looking for a Sg man who can give her $50,000 to $60,000 to start a small business here then she will consider to marry to him :cool:

Wow that's quite a hefty sum to find a PRC wife.. .... don't you think so?

colins
19-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Good sharing, bro listenalways. For a very long time, I have agreed to relationships with PRC but in Singapore, sadly, I think I am getting more and more against such relationships as considering the fundamentals of where we met them and especially on their immediate needs.

I hope if bros really like to take the step ahead to marry one, do go over and accumulate some experience living amongst them first. We're the same race, but hell, we're just so damn different.

Bro goodpartner, I heard a lot of people say that before a person earns big money, he or she must first acquire the attitude for it. Likewise, before a WL decides to take the plunge to sell the only asset she has, her mentality is already fixed to quick bucks short term enjoyment. Its not that they dun want to think long term, they can't and dun know how to. Everyone around them dun do that as well, it simply is unacceptable and unthinkable. In our perspective, we brand it laziness. In their own mentality, its choiceless.

I believe it also largely depends on the WL we meet. If you go to, say, a KTV or a lounge, and meet their top performer, you can see that the lady is not likely to be bred with a 'laziness' attitude. Its the girls who always play around at the fringe of the industry, coming in and out, who has the mentality that WL-ing is short termed and they only need to bag one rich bastard and then can enjoy liao. If so, they definitely want money from you what, else how to come out of the industry? Its not even laziness in these cases, its the way they see value. Normal girls will say that they're cheap and willing to treat their body and soul for comfort, and us if we feed them, will think they just refuse to acquire enough skills to be self sufficient. But whatever perspective we look at them, within them it is the only choice and way to live the life they want, which forms the fundamental of their mentality and therefore unchangeable. This is really something which I think is lower than being lazy, seriously it is really being 'cheap'.

Sorry if I generalised a lot of honeys of bros here into this category. But to understand what I am saying, just compare a young mamasan and some WL who jumps around KTV trying to earn a living. They can be of a same age, but boy you will really be amazed at the difference in the methods they each used to get your money.

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 09:38 PM

That's the trend if she can't hook up any long-term bread winner... When she hits 30, she'll be selling not her body but her marriage to an old man who's willing to pick up this bill. A classic tale of the PRC WL.

*sigh*

For us cheongsters, if you can't beat them, join them at the game of lies. Get as many free fucks as possible with such relationships, while our small bro is still able. When we get old and w/o a wife, then spend the last dollar on buying one. Ain't what it's all about here? Ok, I'm joking :D

goodpartner
19-05-2008, 10:03 PM
... Likewise, before a WL decides to take the plunge to sell the only asset she has, her mentality is already fixed to quick bucks short term enjoyment. Its not that they dun want to think long term, they can't and dun know how to. Everyone around them dun do that as well, it simply is unacceptable and unthinkable. In our perspective, we brand it laziness. In their own mentality, its choiceless.

Can't agree more. It's related to their up-bringing and influence back at home too. Most, if not all, of them are introduced into this trade by friends & relatives. Once they think it's the only way to go about life, it'll be like drug addiction.

Again, on the other side of the coin, we cheongster also will have this "hero" mentality that if we love one, we can change them for the better. We'll take the stand that it's not their fault that they don't think long-term, but only dun know how to - thus we invest ourselves to "educate" them on this aspect hopefully to be their saviour.

Right, life's perspective comes before choice. So the notion of "if given a choice, who will want to sell her body?" is flawed. It's that perspective or person's character (upbringing) that is hard to change (easier to move a mountain).

Geez... if it's not due to a heated arguement I've had with one of my WL gf lately, I won't be sharing so much here. Maybe getting OT liao :p

aczeta76
19-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Haiz...

Everyone have our own issues and devils to deal with..

azzaro23
19-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Hahaha.. Bro, unless this gal stay with TS 24/7 till she goes back to China, TS can never be sure she won't go back to the streets one la.. many of them get bored staying alone in the hotel room, n may sneak out when the guy not ard to earn a bit more lo.. $$ is always sweeter ma..;)

Give her 2.5k still not enuf? Need maintenance??? Ask her eat the free instant noodles from the hotel la...

Bottom line is the TS already give $$ liao, so hope she guai guai dun luan luan lai while he is working lo.. also, this arrangement quite disruptive as he will be distracted from work in the day while she is alone (thinking whether she will luan luan lai or not) n he will cheong to her right after work to keep her company lo.. quite siong de leh run ard lidat... :(

Ya bro i been doing that since last friday. everyday after work cheong go see her and drag until 10 plus 11 pm then reach home.

And yes this arrangement quite disruptive as i am already distracted from work in the day while she is alone. Either i buck up if not my boss will treat me eat fried sotong.

Anyway I am bringing forward the trip to early June most probably I be flying off on the June 2 or on the 6th. Going to the travel agency 2molo to finalise the details.

EtherC
19-05-2008, 11:32 PM
The purpose of cheonging is to get sexual satisfaction without the emotional frills. Why do people choose to become committed and in the process subject themselves to unnecessary monetary losses and emotional hurt? Then they come here whining they have no choice about it. Seriously there is always a choice. Don't ever nurture the feeling if it happens, end it there and then. Nip it in the bud. Hoping for a happy life with a WL wife/mistress is plain f@#king stupid. Bad for singles, totally retarded if you're married. You guys are no knights in shining armor rescuing some dainty maiden. Please dowse yourselves with plenty of cold water give yourselves a few good tight slaps and wake up. Learn from the failed examples of your numerous predecessors.The truth usually hurts but this is life. Don't waste your precious time & money on relationships with WLs. If you have money to spare, invest it. Really like PRC girls? Find a posting in China, go and live for a while there. See how the life is there, learn their culture then go find a decent girl not a WL.

colins
20-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Right, life's perspective comes before choice. So the notion of "if given a choice, who will want to sell her body?" is flawed. It's that perspective or person's character (upbringing) that is hard to change (easier to move a mountain).

Geez... if it's not due to a heated arguement I've had with one of my WL gf lately, I won't be sharing so much here. Maybe getting OT liao :p

Generally, a person who wants to 'shake leg' will seek an easy job, if possible, to sustain a living. This is same throughout for everybody. But a person who hang onto this mentality consciously is going to have a hard time in life and be unhappy. "if given a choice, everybody will like to shake leg on a throne", but I think even if this chance (not choice) is given, that particular person with this mentality will still not be happy.

My perspective is always towards happiness. Not that I'm a motivation speaker for a real estate agency or something, but I've been in many relationships in which my ex always need to hang onto something which they think will generate their happiness, which usually is so influenced by their mates and friends that spending money is always THE form of happiness. In my experience, even if I spend full time on them and everything I earn to her, their needs actually returned back to the most basic level, to continually seek higher living standard (and not self fulfilment).

Its quite funny, cos all they do is to buy stuff they dun need, go out with friends they dun like, dressed up nicely for parties which they would come back with discoloured make-ups and puking like shit. So each time, I would asked, 'so are you now happy with your own life even if I'm not here?' She would cry and say no. I asked 'why, you have everything you wanted isn't it?' and most of my ex will usually say, all that doesn't matter, they dun make me happy anymore.

When I started out, I used to get angry seeing them drink and have fun until they forget who they are. Then I stopped. I realised you cant force someone to find happiness, they must get it themselves. The poor will always look for lifestyles of the rich and the really rich will look for simplicity. At the end of the day, what they want is to be another person, and being happy is not even in the equation at all. They'll say, I think I will be happy if I can have her rich lifestyle, but the condition is fixed at 'her rich lifestyle' and sadly, not at getting happy.

So if you ask me, whether they just want to shake leg at home becos they're lazy, I'll say no. They are after that imaginery lifestyle. If they're lazy, they wouldnt even come to Singapore. And you can actually see their bid to have a better lifestyle, they have goals like I have to make 50k before I go back to China or something. But back in China, that money can only sustain them a while becos they are maintaining that better life. So the next immediate goal becomes to get a rich carrothead, can sustain longer. After this carrothead, comes the next bigger carrothead. It'll just go on and on. Until they finally get married and ask their own daughter to do the same thing, only to be wiser now and hook a big carrothead at first go. The cycle continues.

Somehow, if we are also like that, we will fall into their trap very easily. Short term enjoyment and very high risk if we want to commit. To be frank, if our good bro ts is thinking longer term happiness, he should be placing more emphasis into making himself more valuable to get higher income. That's probably the fastest way to be with the girl, and be truly happy. My opinion only, sorry for the lohsoh-ness.

jon2000sg
20-05-2008, 01:01 AM
my advice is to go ask her to go back china

and you meet her later.

i went china 3 trips before to see 2 prc gals.

honestly, the reason for them to ask us to go there

is that they can still charge singapore pricing.

once they go back, they are only worth $200rmb per shot.
1000-1500 rmb per night

they will ask you for a lump sum to be with them.

be prepared to lose some money

after all they are hookers.

justl00king
20-05-2008, 01:16 AM
The purpose of cheonging is to get sexual satisfaction without the emotional frills. Why do people choose to become committed and in the process subject themselves to unnecessary monetary losses and emotional hurt? Then they come here whining they have no choice about it. Seriously there is always a choice. Don't ever nurture the feeling if it happens, end it there and then. Nip it in the bud. Hoping for a happy life with a WL wife/mistress is plain f@#king stupid. Bad for singles, totally retarded if you're married. You guys are no knights in shining armor rescuing some dainty maiden. Please dowse yourselves with plenty of cold water give yourselves a few good tight slaps and wake up. Learn from the failed examples of your numerous predecessors.The truth usually hurts but this is life. Don't waste your precious time & money on relationships with WLs. If you have money to spare, invest it. Really like PRC girls? Find a posting in China, go and live for a while there. See how the life is there, learn their culture then go find a decent girl not a WL.Well said. Thumbs up bro. :)

wanrenmiok
20-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Hi Bro,

I suggest listen to Bro Sam, A prostitute is always and will always be one, why choose to be someone who is willing to let people fuck for such a small sum of money? Where is her dignity.
I faced the same situation as you. I known a prostitute in HK, she is from China. Divorced, and she brought me to play in China, with her friends, all are prostitutes or "baoed" by rich men. Although staying in HK, she herself had bought a house in China there, and always complaining of no money to pay house instalments, always asking for money if not she will go and be a prostitute. Buy bed, go tour(you pay), The whole story is still NO POINT, don't waste time. From the stories mentioned earlier, most who became pros are those who are lazy to work hard, want quick money, easy money, sleep at home, these kind of women will never be good wife and cook for you, only the other way round, don't waste time. Go and enjoy your trip, treat it as an experience, never get EMOTIONAL AND ATTACHED. Fuck and forget is better.

1) only want quick and easy way to earn quick bucks
2) lazy, don't work hard, do housework? fat hope
3) many bfs you would never know (as long have money)

Just choose some plain jane, not pretty, will do as wife.

onion_rings
20-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Men are funny creature. When relatives or friends ask for loan.... They will think twice but giving money to WL, they are more willing.
My sixth sense tells me u must have been thru this path? :D

signoff
sharm xi xi OR

tongkat ali
20-05-2008, 09:18 AM
ok real case here not make up story or what
my friend fell in love with a PRC
where he know the girl never tell us
just tell us that he and the girl plan to get married
after know her for a year plus
want to ROM but she dun want say want to bring
him over to get parents approval first
ask him to bring the girl out the girl refuse ( smell something fishy )
so on the day to the airport i become driver saw the girl
experience instantly tell me wl lah try to talk my friend out
of the trip end up shouting match with the PRC kanna
punch by my friend and say no more brudder cause i jiat chor
3 days later got call from brudder saying he got kill in china
real story the girl was married and was enjoying life
here dun want to go back to kampung life so bring
my friend back to shame the husband and ask for divorce
who know the husband not only farmer but also local bully
my friend got no chance the only brought back is the body the
rest of the thing gone so TS your life you do what
you deem is correct.

p.s ths is not the lust of love guy that is another story

naemlo
20-05-2008, 09:20 AM
My sixth sense tells me u must have been thru this path? :D

Your sixth sense a bit cock up. I'm just an old poor man. :rolleyes: Early in the morning, come n stalk me. Oi recently no mm contact for me hor.

onion_rings
20-05-2008, 09:32 AM
Your sixth sense a bit cock up. nnkc my 6th sense cock up bo your business??? :rolleyes: I'm just an old poor man. sama sama me just an young poor man :D Early in the morning, come n stalk me. What u mean is 7e8e come to chak u har??? :eek: Oi recently no mm contact for me hor.
Yes there are a few gem in FL dome but dun expect me to spoonfeed u lar "Senior" :p

aczeta76
20-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Ya bro i been doing that since last friday. everyday after work cheong go see her and drag until 10 plus 11 pm then reach home.

And yes this arrangement quite disruptive as i am already distracted from work in the day while she is alone. Either i buck up if not my boss will treat me eat fried sotong.

Anyway I am bringing forward the trip to early June most probably I be flying off on the June 2 or on the 6th. Going to the travel agency 2molo to finalise the details.

Hmmm.. good luck and enjoy

azzaro23
20-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Hmmm.. good luck and enjoy

Yes bro maybe once I am back I tell you what happen over there so maybe you can advice me on a thing or two.

Thanks!!!