PDA

View Full Version : Needs some advice

xavierchang
10-06-2008, 11:14 AM
Hi bros
recently I've been to one of the houses in gl. and unbelievably even as I type this, I fell in love with one of the thai girls there. Its stupid and ridiculous. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I know there's no way to take her on a date and all not mentioning to even think about a possible relationship. but I really do like her. Disdainful it may sound to you, I just hope some of the senior and more experienced bros may care to pin some advice into me. Sorry to bother you guys, but this has plagued me long enough. Thanks

Si Geena
10-06-2008, 11:26 AM
You've not lost your head yet. At least you recognise how stupid and ridiculous it is.

1. Does the girl like you?

2. How do you know?

If you do not have good answers for the 2 quick questions, please drop your seed in other girls and get a good dose of reality check.

Have a good day!

notsonewbird
10-06-2008, 11:27 AM
ask yourself which part you love?
is it physical? (good looks? good feeling when hug?)
how much you know about her? her family? her culture?
how much she knows about you?
chances this will work out is lesser than striking 4D.
i agree easily to fall for them as sg gals seldom so soft spoken so submissive. not easy to stay clear also. i was 2times close to falling too.
good luck!

lonebonker
10-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Brother X,
How long your know her liao?
Matters of the Hearts most difficult to handle.
Go thru the Questions that posted to you by bro Si Geena,bro notsonewbird and me, then you can know where you stand and can answer yourself liao.

Good Luck ;)

xavierchang
10-06-2008, 11:59 AM
You've not lost your head yet. At least you recognise how stupid and ridiculous it is.

1. Does the girl like you?

2. How do you know?

If you do not have good answers for the 2 quick questions, please drop your seed in other girls and get a good dose of reality check.

Have a good day!

Thanks bro for your reply
from what I feel, she likes me too. When we had sex, it was just so different from other Fls. besides the physical there was an extra bit of euphoria, much more feeling, even love. She even SMS me frequently to tell me how she misses me. By her looks I doubt she will be anywhere near running out of customers. But then again, as real as it gets, it may just be a facade. Thanks all bros who replied, I will think about your advices carefully

deuter
10-06-2008, 04:23 PM
there r alot of threads talkin abt tis issue aldy.. u need not hve opened a new thread.. go look it up... u will b surprised how much shit there is... hahahah...

Si Geena
10-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks bro for your reply
from what I feel, she likes me too. When we had sex, it was just so different from other Fls. besides the physical there was an extra bit of euphoria, much more feeling, even love. She even SMS me frequently to tell me how she misses me. By her looks I doubt she will be anywhere near running out of customers. But then again, as real as it gets, it may just be a facade. Thanks all bros who replied, I will think about your advices carefully

Sorry sir, your answers are not good enough. I fear for you if you wish to carry on. Please think it over thrice.

Sex is an artificial glue. It binds for awhile, but it's not long-lasting. In the end, the 2 of you are from different worlds, and belong in different places.

You should be thinking of how to move on now.

Ecuader
10-06-2008, 10:53 PM
bro, sorry if i sound rude. but before u start to think if a girl (local / non-local or WL / non-WL)has any chance of falling in love with u. u have to consider the following factors.

What do u have for them to love?

Are u handsome enough for girls to love u?

Are u rich enough for girls to love u?

if u have none of the above, chances are really low. More over, these girls are WL, they won't waste their precious time on someone, because they are racing against it, their prime age will come and they have to earn enough to settle down after they quit this scene.

All the best to u bro.

Bro Distortion, straight forward and right to the point. i like your style. 5 points for you...

normally the gals r just lonely ba. then this bro maybe is suffering from infactuation~of which he thinks that he's in love with someone when he's actually not. Loneliness is the answer.

Bro xavierchang,

you must be feeling that, you feel comfortable together with her, she show u concern when no one cares abt u? You felt being wanted when with her?

this might all be illusion. have you considered mental torture u will go thru if u decide to step in. while you're reading this, she would most probably be serving some customer giving in to his whatever request~cat bath, BBBJ, Frenching, fucking him in different positions. sometimes she might even be forced to do raw FJ if the customer is really regular.

Get real...

Tony Stark
11-06-2008, 03:12 AM
there r alot of threads talkin abt tis issue aldy.. u need not hve opened a new thread.. go look it up... u will b surprised how much shit there is... hahahah...

Oh my another one falling into the trap. Haha vicious cycle indeed.

SOP SMS:
-Kit teung mak mak.
-I love you.
-When you come see me? I miss you.

If WL sms you say she misses you. Send her the following.

Mai tong kit teung gu. Gu mai mee gerng luey. har ter lenn free dai mai? :D
Don't need to miss me. I don't have any money. Can I look for you and play for free?

Evil Humor
11-06-2008, 03:18 AM
how's many times u RTF ?
Did she ask u for date on her off day ?

sammyboyfor
11-06-2008, 04:46 AM
Sorry to bother you guys, but this has plagued me long enough. Thanks

I wish there was some sort of script that I could use to weed out and ban MORONS like you from this forum. :mad:

lonebonker
11-06-2008, 08:25 AM
how's many times u RTF ?
Did she ask u for date on her off day ?

They not allowed to go dating according to their contract if they are from legalised House, unless some brothers here can prove me wrong. ;)
They are here to earn $$$$, not to find Love :D
Your terak never tell you???:rolleyes:

Raidster1
11-06-2008, 12:54 PM
1) can u communicate with her?
2) what else do u know about her besides sex?
3) do u know what she expects from u?
4) does she refer u as her "khak"(customer) or "tirak"(lover) when talking to her friends about u?

unless she is willing to go out with u during all her off days, then this should be more serious than just another regular customer.

hope this helps

lonebonker
11-06-2008, 04:16 PM
1) can u communicate with her?
2) what else do u know about her besides sex?
3) do u know what she expects from u?
4) does she refer u as her "khak"(customer) or "tirak"(lover) when talking to her friends about u?

unless she is willing to go out with u during all her off days, then this should be more serious than just another regular customer.
hope this helps

Bro Raidster1, are you very sure the WL are allowed to go out with their teraks for dating during their off-days:eek: ????
You done it before :confused:
Don't confused TS with this statement brother (sori if my words are too harsh).
If you had a terak, you should know the consequences of the "dating" things.
Lets put him in the right direction and not to misguide him.
Important is to make him understand the situation he is in right now.
He is confused now lah bro, he need the brothers here to advise him.

I'm not here to suan people, just want to try to help out, coz I was in this same situation before.

uncletoby
11-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Hi bros
recently I've been to one of the houses in gl. and unbelievably even as I type this, I fell in love with one of the thai girls there. Its stupid and ridiculous. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I know there's no way to take her on a date and all not mentioning to even think about a possible relationship. but I really do like her. Disdainful it may sound to you, I just hope some of the senior and more experienced bros may care to pin some advice into me. Sorry to bother you guys, but this has plagued me long enough. Thanks

Bro Xavier,

At least u realise that falling in love with a hooker is stupid. I guess the reason u like her is bcos she's nice to u. But always remember u are jus another customer to her and she's jus providing good customer service. Do not confuse this with genuine feelings. She probably treats all her customers this way and i gurantee you are not exclusive. Convince yourself its not worth it and try to carry on without thinking too much.

Cheers mate.

Arho
11-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Ever heard of GFE and KC trap?!:cool:

Jitkisiohosua
11-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi bros

Are you an 16/18yr old kid that have not fall in love before?

SammyHulk
11-06-2008, 07:58 PM
More over, these girls are WL, they won't waste their precious time on someone, because they are racing against it, their prime age will come and they have to earn enough to settle down after they quit this scene.

Food 4 thoughts n a good reality check.;) Bro xavier, get tis excellent statement drilled when go cheonging. I will.;)

Count Dracula
11-06-2008, 08:26 PM
My advice is... forget about it! Don't waste your time. :mad:

red-perrier
12-06-2008, 06:04 PM
infatuation & love r 2 very different thing la. u only met her breifly for 1 bonk, just by 1 bonk u fall in love with her already? :confused:

xavierchang
12-06-2008, 08:19 PM
upon reading all the bros' replies, i'll be lying if i said i wasnt a dumbass. but as i type this, i do feel the same way towards that girl. just that you guys painted the clearer picture for me. i'm really grateful to all the bros who sacrificed their time to contribute.

no doubt i'll think of anyone as a jerk to start this type of thread, mayb even as a look back some time later, but i hope you guys understand that i wasnt in the best state of mind then, or even now. i'll think about the issues pointed out clearly, and make the best decision. btw, it's neither my first time in love nor any loneliness inside of me. well i guess that's the tricky part. thank you all again!

NokiaUser82
18-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Bro...1 simple question...what would u do if she went back?

Ichi06
18-06-2008, 11:35 PM
hmm..just my 2 cents worth..

i think most of the bros here made the points already..all i can say is that it may be hard to accept initially but just give urself time to think over it and focus more on other issues w/o her.Eventually who knows u may forget abt her soon enough and realise that it is not like what u feel now?

based on my friend's experience with a WL before...

cheers:)

11_Frog
26-06-2008, 11:05 PM
I wish there was some sort of script that I could use to weed out and ban MORONS like you from this forum. :mad:

He is a human & human has feeling too so is working lady ;)

Just my 2cent worth. :p

11_Frog
26-06-2008, 11:07 PM
Ever heard of GFE and KC trap?!:cool:

Bro, what is KC trap ?:confused:

Thanks.

Si Geena
27-06-2008, 09:46 AM
KC is Kum Cheng

KC Trap is when the girl sai nai with you and give you GFE overload.

For practical learning, you can head down to Cat 50 and play with the Thai girls. Remember to tip them lavishly so that they will employ their best tactics to reel you in.

You'll soon be asked for your HP number, and receive I miss you msgs in the middle of the night.

And after 2 weeks of these relentless games, you'll soon be posting in "Marrying a Thai ger."

NokiaUser82
27-06-2008, 07:09 PM
KC is Kum Cheng

For practical learning, you can head down to Cat 50 and play with the Thai girls. Remember to tip them lavishly so that they will employ their best tactics to reel you in.

You'll soon be asked for your HP number, and receive I miss you msgs in the middle of the night.

And after 2 weeks of these relentless games, you'll soon be posting in "Marrying a Thai ger."

I like hw you rhyme it...:D but i do agree with you wholeheartily too...LoL...totally exactly how KC traps works...;)

porscheclub
27-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi bros

Not stupid my dear. I actually thought of "buying" her out & keep for myself!

I was in "love" with my 1st thai gal as well. She was 21 & I was 26 then. She's very pretty & as fair as snow, from Cheng Rai, northern province. I did several overnights with her and joined her & her colleagues for some home cooked dinners etc. (in other words a whorehouse) & they know I was her "boyfriend". Those days were fun & "innocent". I would learn Thai & she would learn English. I took her out a few times during her offdays, picked her up @ Goldenmile Complex, went Sentosa, zoo etc etc.

1.5yrs later when I went to the airport to send her off.... I was one of the 3. So much for boyfriend huh :)

Nothing wrong with that, I know she did liked me & so did I but we know we can never be together. She never called me since & I still have her photo in my PC till today. Everytime I go to Bangkok, I would still hope to see her in the street hoping to know if she's been well.

Anyway, she's a prostitute. She's here to fuck up to 20x a day with different man for almost everyday for 2 yrs? You can never accept this. Like her? Give half a heart so that the sex part is more intense...but don't ever give up everything for her

TingTongLove
27-06-2008, 11:54 PM
I like hw you rhyme it...:D but i do agree with you wholeheartily too...LoL...totally exactly how KC traps works...;)

Bro Nokia,

TingTong
Sometimes KC Trap may turn out to be TingTong Love.hahaha

They are here to find $$$$, not to find Love, Love only happens along the way.;)

TingTong:D

thorn_horn
28-06-2008, 02:48 AM
Thai girls' KC the best. but their GFE is good.
enjoy it as long as it last....

ChokDeeDee!
28-06-2008, 03:01 AM
KC trap or not we won't know for sure. Chances of it ending up as a trap is especially high though. Things like paying for you to book their slots, etc. Some can really put up a convincing show.

Bro i think you should cheong for variety instead, with more variety you'll probably have less time to think of only one girl. A word of caution, even if she truly falls for you, you'll be guaranteed to get stuck in some serious financial commitments eventually should you decide to carry on. So choose wisely bro, your destiny is within your control. :)

Adidas020108
28-06-2008, 07:26 AM
My advice is... forget about it! Don't waste your time.

bro Count,
good advice.
yes,move on. not waste ur time also ur cash.

NokiaUser82
28-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Anyway, she's a prostitute. She's here to fuck up to 20x a day with different man for almost everyday for 2 yrs? You can never accept this. Like her? Give half a heart so that the sex part is more intense...but don't ever give up everything for her

Seems u got ditched badly bro...if you really like a prositute...you dun care whether she's one...seems u gave half a heart that's why she gave u back one-third of her heart...:D

Bro Nokia,

TingTong
Sometimes KC Trap may turn out to be TingTong Love.hahaha

They are here to find $$$$, not to find Love, Love only happens along the way.;)

TingTong:D

True...1 in 30 would find that...so it does happen...btw i like ur nick...cool nick...;)

TingTongLove
28-06-2008, 06:31 PM
TingTong.
Thanks Bro Nokia.
Me too like your nick.

WL too are humans, they too have feelings, and matters of the Hearts too.
They need care and love too, especially when they are far away from their families.
No harm falling in Love with a WL if it does happens along the way.
It all depends on how we take it in our strikes, how we accept them.
If there are true Love between them and us, why not accept them as they are?, and start anew after their tour of duty?

TingTong.

NokiaUser82
28-06-2008, 06:40 PM
TingTong.
Thanks Bro Nokia.
Me too like your nick.

WL too are humans, they too have feelings, and matters of the Hearts too.
They need care and love too, especially when they are far away from their families.
No harm falling in Love with a WL if it does happens along the way.
It all depends on how we take it in our strikes, how we accept them.
If there are true Love between them and us, why not accept them as they are?, and start anew after their tour of duty?

TingTong.

Bro my nick nothing to shout abt la...ur one better...anyway...seems like u're in love with 1 too...good lucks to u and her if u are...:D

TingTongLove
28-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Bro my nick nothing to shout abt la...ur one better...anyway...seems like u're in love with 1 too...good lucks to u and her if u are...:D

Bro Nokia,
TingTong.
Yes, I am.
And its TingTongLove between me and her.;)

TingTong

porcupine
28-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Bro TS, go listen to Engerbert Humperdink's song : Two different worlds

the lyrics will tell u that ultimately both of u are from 2 different worlds....

falling in love is always sweet initially but the route is long and mostly bitter in view of her FL's past. Ask yourself if u can ever live with the fact that maybe sometimes your relatives, friends or colleagues may recognised her or ever engaged in her services b4.

Loneliness is never a compelling reason to anyhow fall in love with a FL unless it is a destiny.... seek divine help if u believe in this.

TingTongLove
29-06-2008, 01:32 AM
hey bro, sorry to interup, but i was curious about ur r/s with her, care to share with us?

u only knew u was 1 of the 3 bf when u sent her off at the airport?

u ever tried to contact her or something after she went back?

Bro Distortion,
The fact that bro porscheclub is 1 of the 3 bf that sent the gal off => means there's at least a 33% chance of the gal picking him as her 1 and only terak.
Guess she is still choosing among the 3 guys that she likes, and most probably the guy that showed her true Love will be chosen.
Too bad, bro porscheclub given up this chance.
By now, 1 of the other 2 bf maybe with her enjoying life liao.

Lesson learned => If you really Love her, Love her with all your heart, give her 100% love, nothing less... :cool:

TingTong

porscheclub
29-06-2008, 04:16 AM
Bro Distortion,
The fact that bro porscheclub is 1 of the 3 bf that sent the gal off => means there's at least a 33% chance of the gal picking him as her 1 and only terak.

Lesson learned => If you really Love her, Love her with all your heart, give her 100% love, nothing less...

Wrong boys. We were probably three of the many ;) who bothered & found time to send her off.

A day after she left, I met a proper local galfriend. Now that's another story :D

Now, I'm no romeo but you just don't mix love with professionals IMHO. As a man, can you really accept your soulmate to have fucked every tom dick & harry out there, for just S$40? She can't even choose her clients (except Indians as far as I know & she kept S$10/20 of the forty). I cannot accept that & I fully respect those guys who can live with it.

I didn't ask for her home no., she had mine & she'll call if she wants but I trust that she'd rather leave everything here behind & go back home to get married to someone who doesn't know her history. Oh, one thing though. I don't screw other gals of the house except her & there were darn nice ones before :eek:

longwinter
29-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Seems u got ditched badly bro...if you really like a prositute...you dun care whether she's one...seems u gave half a heart that's why she gave u back one-third of her heart...:D

True...1 in 30 would find that...so it does happen...btw i like ur nick...cool nick...;)

giv the heart whole heartly, l tink that will be much worst lehs, bro.

NokiaUser82
29-06-2008, 11:54 PM
Wrong boys. We were probably three of the many ;) who bothered & found time to send her off.

A day after she left, I met a proper local galfriend. Now that's another story :D

Now, I'm no romeo but you just don't mix love with professionals IMHO. As a man, can you really accept your soulmate to have fucked every tom dick & harry out there, for just S$40? She can't even choose her clients (except Indians as far as I know & she kept S$10/20 of the forty). I cannot accept that & I fully respect those guys who can live with it.

I didn't ask for her home no., she had mine & she'll call if she wants but I trust that she'd rather leave everything here behind & go back home to get married to someone who doesn't know her history. Oh, one thing though. I don't screw other gals of the house except her & there were darn nice ones before :eek:

Bro...a few things IMHO...

1st, u found a proper gf...upz for ya...

2nd, it's their job...those who accept them have to face it...

3rd, Nice man...i like ur style...willing to screw just her...upz...

NokiaUser82
29-06-2008, 11:57 PM
giv the heart whole heartly, l tink that will be much worst lehs, bro.

Bro bo bianz one leh:p if reallie like her...have to give heart whole heartily mah...:D

longwinter
30-06-2008, 12:29 AM
Bro bo bianz one leh:p if reallie like her...have to give heart whole heartily mah...:D

But sumtime u will wonder if u giv ur heart whole heartily out, will u get back the same as well?

when u giv heart whole heartily and the gal dun appreciate it or the outcome is no good, it is really very sad de.

NokiaUser82
30-06-2008, 12:31 AM
no doubt i'll think of anyone as a jerk to start this type of thread, mayb even as a look back some time later, but i hope you guys understand that i wasnt in the best state of mind then, or even now.

Bro...didn't spot ur reply till now...dun worry...no one will think of u as a jerk...maybe there are...but not me cause i understand what u were going thru...all e best...;)

NokiaUser82
30-06-2008, 12:35 AM
But sumtime u will wonder if u giv ur heart whole heartily out, will u get back the same as well?

when u giv heart whole heartily and the gal dun appreciate it or the outcome is no good, it is really very sad de.

I do agree with you that is sometimes give and nothing receive...but if you think over it...did you enjoy urself with her? Yes u didn't get the outcome u wanted...but the times together is cherished right?;)

longwinter
30-06-2008, 12:39 AM
I do agree with you that is sometimes give and nothing receive...but if you think over it...did you enjoy urself with her? Yes u didn't get the outcome u wanted...but the times together is cherished right?;)

oh wells, l did enjoy the times wif her. so bro may l ask u sumtinz?

so in every r/s u involved, whether decent or wl / fl, u put in ur heart whole heartily?

NokiaUser82
30-06-2008, 12:48 AM
oh wells, l did enjoy the times wif her. so bro may l ask u sumtinz?

so in every r/s u involved, whether decent or wl / fl, u put in ur heart whole heartily?

Wah bro...like that ask me very personal leh...:p but sad to say i have yet to be in a r/s...whether decent or wl/fl...so cannot answer that question...:p

longwinter
30-06-2008, 12:53 AM
Wah bro...like that ask me very personal leh...:p but sad to say i have yet to be in a r/s...whether decent or wl/fl...so cannot answer that question...:p

haha, really sorrie to ask u such personal questions, tot u will hav sum experience to enlighten me on tis. :D

cos l find that, for my case, l dun noe if it is a good thing or bad thing la.

In the past, l used to like and will love a gal l set upon whole heartily, but for now, l dun really dare to. Even to the gals l like, l at most only giv half heartily, dun dare to go all out for fear of sufferin another heartache. Maybe l tink l jus wanna protect myself bah.

NokiaUser82
30-06-2008, 06:41 AM
haha, really sorrie to ask u such personal questions, tot u will hav sum experience to enlighten me on tis. :D

cos l find that, for my case, l dun noe if it is a good thing or bad thing la.

In the past, l used to like and will love a gal l set upon whole heartily, but for now, l dun really dare to. Even to the gals l like, l at most only giv half heartily, dun dare to go all out for fear of sufferin another heartache. Maybe l tink l jus wanna protect myself bah.

Bro...my advices are mostly what i have seen thru friends...but i understand how u feel...u really liked the girl...but u did not get the outcome u wanted...so now u restrict urself to half-heartily...half-heartily or whole heartily...either way u might have obstacles...so why not go all the way out for it?;) True u're afraid of another heartache...but there's a gamble in everything mah...don't because of a failed r/s or courtship let u get affected...:D

longwinter
30-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Bro...my advices are mostly what i have seen thru friends...but i understand how u feel...u really liked the girl...but u did not get the outcome u wanted...so now u restrict urself to half-heartily...half-heartily or whole heartily...either way u might have obstacles...so why not go all the way out for it?;) True u're afraid of another heartache...but there's a gamble in everything mah...don't because of a failed r/s or courtship let u get affected...:D

Well, wad u say make sense too. Maybe the scar and the pain barred me from giving my heart whole heartily out easily again. Thanks bro. :)

l tink l maybe nid to look and change my attitude to the gals l like, man.

shacker
30-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Bro longwinter shouldnt put everything in first, like that you sure suffer and you already show your cards right from beginning, sure always suffer ... this is just like playing poker ... never show your whole hand ... you need to find out what the other party's hand is .... else tio con ... just a tot

longwinter
30-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Bro longwinter shouldnt put everything in first, like that you sure suffer and you already show your cards right from beginning, sure always suffer ... this is just like playing poker ... never show your whole hand ... you need to find out what the other party's hand is .... else tio con ... just a tot

Haha, actually come to tink of it, l tink got pros and cons la.

l wanted to protect myself, l keep hidin in that barrier, refusing to come out, which is oso a bad sign as well.

Like Nokia say, if l go out whole heartily, maybe the gal will sense it, and giv her whole heart. If u giv out half heartily, maybe the gal oso giv herself out half heartily as well.

Actually earlier on, there was this particular gal that shown interest in me, altot l do like her as well, but l dun dare to go all out, l jus put in my 1/2. l afraid of another heartache, that is why l dun dare to go all out. Everytime l will jus remind myself to check and keep my emotions in control, it is kinda taxing and stress.

sammyboyfor
30-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Bro...my advices are mostly what i have seen thru friends...

Should be "... my ADVICE...".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

Kunotz
30-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Haha, actually come to tink of it, l tink got pros and cons la.

l wanted to protect myself, l keep hidin in that barrier, refusing to come out, which is oso a bad sign as well.

I think the point is not totally show your feelings else they will gain advantage in the relationship .... what you want to know is whether they are truthful ... as there is a propensity for PRCs to lie with a straight face. So never like a bro say show your cards, as this will lead to them misleading or lie to you to get as much as possible out from you ....

Mean Boy
30-06-2008, 05:19 PM

Well said bro nokia,
Give her 100% Love, not only by words of mouth, but also by actions, actions to show the girl how she is being Loved ;)

Cheers happi Happi

tanweizhong
30-06-2008, 09:12 PM
I actually had one of those experience with one of those STY chicks that bro waggie8888 intro me to. She gave me such a GF/BF feeling, that I cannot stop thinking of her after the session I had with her. Cause we sms each other in a very intimate way that night. And I had to admit it was really DUMB to feel this way.... Anyway after a very serious and clear thinking, I made myself very CLEAR. Everything was just a transaction, it was her job to keep me HOOKED so that I will find her the next time round. That is why she is more then willing to spend the time to SMS with me.

Which service gal, eat too full nothing to do send SMS me?? They would rather find more customer, to let them bonk lah..

NokiaUser82
30-06-2008, 10:40 PM
Well, wad u say make sense too. Maybe the scar and the pain barred me from giving my heart whole heartily out easily again. Thanks bro. :)

l tink l maybe nid to look and change my attitude to the gals l like, man.

True bro...but you yourself need to be alert too...if you feel that it's going nowhere...give up earlier before you sink deeper and get yourself hurt right...it's all abt alertness with love...:p

Like Nokia say, if l go out whole heartily, maybe the gal will sense it, and giv her whole heart. If u giv out half heartily, maybe the gal oso giv herself out half heartily as well.

Actually earlier on, there was this particular gal that shown interest in me, altot l do like her as well, but l dun dare to go all out, l jus put in my 1/2. l afraid of another heartache, that is why l dun dare to go all out.

Bro...if u and her got chemistry or physics or whatever Ohms Law...go ahead la...sure got chance one...this one sure must Full Throttle one...all e best...dun shy...got result must inform me hoR...:p

NokiaUser82
30-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Should be "... my ADVICE...".

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

Opps...sorry boss...thanks for the correction and link...:)

longwinter
01-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Bro...if u and her got chemistry or physics or whatever Ohms Law...go ahead la...sure got chance one...this one sure must Full Throttle one...all e best...dun shy...got result must inform me hoR...:p

haha no result to inform u, cos she is gone for good le. anyway l giv up the chance.

Xena
01-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Got new one liao bo ... :)

NokiaUser82
01-07-2008, 10:23 PM
haha no result to inform u, cos she is gone for good le. anyway l giv up the chance.

...Nvm la bro...next time got chance whack onli...mai tu liao...good lucks...:D

longwinter
01-07-2008, 10:58 PM
...Nvm la bro...next time got chance whack onli...mai tu liao...good lucks...:D

haha, l will jus leave it to my fate. :D

xavierchang
03-07-2008, 07:41 PM
KC is Kum Cheng

emotions are complicating, feelings are never truely understood, opinions are the extreme. but the above post somehow rounds it all up. it's simple, offensive, but right to the point.

i took enough time off to think about the situation, i put my emotions aside to think about the realistic future.

They know exactly how to please men. You only get to see the facade, the great sex, the girlfriend factor, the comments and gestures that are meant to make a man happy and hopefully make him come back again. keeping the existing ones on a leash is much easier than finding new guys, right?

then again, we can only say that they are great professionals. it is but fact that men are merely a source of income. sex is no longer sex but a routine. true feelings are shredded in exchange for money. a rich guy is like a honeycomb, while a guy who truely has feelings for her is just another customer.

it is definitely true that it is possible for the wls to find love along the way. but it takes so much sacrifice, financial burden, mental torment for the guy to hang on the the glimmer of hope. any guy with a fairytale ending deserves credit. as for me, the opportunity cost of hanging on is just too great. this is never for the faint hearted. i stand in no position to advise anyone, as i know how easy it can be to get hooked. but i contribute my humble opinions, my understanding of the profession and appreciation to all who shared. i was lucky i didn't fall to deep into the KC trap

bongman
03-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

Boss smart.. we are the victims and we are the expert counsellors too!

It pays to share... :D

Frankiestine
03-07-2008, 09:32 PM
haiz...men we always let the small head do the thinking for the big head..especially when the small head has been given a good wash...dudes don't associate great time having sex as equal to feelings...you got to learn to separate these two things..

here is a big disincentive for you to stop having any feelings for her...think of all the other dicks that has gone thru that hole....

NokiaUser82
03-07-2008, 09:42 PM
here is a big disincentive for you to stop having any feelings for her...think of all the other dicks that has gone thru that hole....

Bro...those really in love with a WL...won't be bothered by this...by the way i like ur signature...:D

pussyman72
03-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Bro...those really in love with a WL...won't be bothered by this...by the way i like ur signature...:D

hehehe as i always said to each his own. everybody have a life to run. also one thing i see many pple talk about too many cock go in then i wonder why are we still engaging service on this girls. we no scare later kanna VD or HIV even wear cap also no 100% protect us from this. that is why we always see posting in the health session pple asking about VD n HIV even wearing cap :p

anyway up to them we here to give advices it up to them to decide. we dont need to insult them. In The End we the one who give advices have nothing to lose. right? so long they know what they are doing n accept whatever comes to them.

sometime the smart doesnt mean they are the smartest n sometime the stupid dont get stupider. :D

Cheers

Mean Boy
03-07-2008, 10:01 PM
hehehe as i always said to each his own. everybody have a life to run. also one thing i see many pple talk about too many cock go in then i wonder why are we still engaging service on this girls. we no scare later kanna VD or HIV even wear cap also no 100% protect us from this. that is why we always see posting in the health session pple asking about VD n HIV even wearing cap :p

anyway up to them we here to give advices it all to them to decide. we dont need to insult them.

Cheers

Yo Bro PussyMan72,
I second you.
Despite knowing the fact that she is in this trade, and serving many men each day, I accepted what she is and not bothered at all about these things.
What I'm interested is we Love each other, accepted each other and pledged to start new lifes together.
So, to each his own, everyone got their own choice.

Cheers happi Happi

NokiaUser82
03-07-2008, 10:30 PM

sometime the smart doesnt mean they are the smartest n sometime the stupid dont get stupider. :D

Cheers

True...very true...:D

pussyman72
04-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Well said bro nokia,
Give her 100% Love, not only by words of mouth, but also by actions, actions to show the girl how she is being Loved ;)

Cheers happi Happi

bro just a small advice to you on this 100% love better dont throw in too much heart n later u fall into the pit n cannot come up.

love cannot be measure but what im trying to tell u is that if this is the first time u fall in love with a WL girl then try to have a open heart and also open thinking. there is reason behind it. if u have read my past post in other forum maybe u will catch what i mean. many will think that what i posted about my past is just another sad fark together with a WL. for me i dont really care but i know no matter how much insult there will always be bros here getting involve with one.

that is why i posted my stories to let others know what they are getting into n prepare them or make them understand this kind of relationship is not a ez road to go. the rest is up to the person.

what said is said. what need to be done or had to do it is all up to the the person. most important is if everythings fall apart dont blame the girl. blame ourself for thinking to simple. :) also must remember this stand back up n walk again n forget the incident. it not ez but it can be done.

Chokdee krup

pussyman72
04-07-2008, 06:51 AM

lol there are many not just GL :) so long we willing to spend $$$ like water on the girls heheheeh we will get to see it very soon. kekekeke

even local girls also same hehehe those see $$$ eye will glow in the dark de lol

so be smart on the $$$ else $$$ mei you le, heart pain pain le. everything gone le. become kong kong liao le see many and spoke to many also.

Si Geena
04-07-2008, 09:45 AM
PM72,

Can you direct me to the the thread where you posted about your past experiences? I just want to compare notes.

pussyman72
04-07-2008, 12:43 PM
PM72,

Can you direct me to the the thread where you posted about your past experiences? I just want to compare notes.

Sawadee Forum - Land of Smile - Bahnoo Stories (http://sawadee.proboards16.com/index.cgi?board=LevelofRelationship&action=display&thread=72)

lol no worries. :) just run thru my forum only manage to post my 1st relationship if i have time i will post then 2nd relationships.

Cheers

darkangel83
04-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Bros,

Thanx for sharing so much. But I still need some bros to knock me to my senses.
I met this girl (ktv hostess) now I am falling for her. As far as I know (in which i am not 100% sure), she doesn't offer any extra services (she told me that her family used to be quite OK before bankrupt...and that's why she came here) except just being a hostess and that's why she doesn't earn much. I can say that the sex part is not very thrilling or something to boast about (means I love her not because of sex), but it feels like there's this chemistry between us. I feel like wanna take care of her and wanna be with her. How? :confused:

sammyboyfor
04-07-2008, 01:44 PM
I feel like wanna take care of her and wanna be with her. How? :confused:

Stop seeing her immediately. If you don't, it will get worse and worse.:eek:

Mean Boy
04-07-2008, 02:47 PM
bro just a small advice to you on this 100% love better dont throw in too much heart n later u fall into the pit n cannot come up.

love cannot be measure but what im trying to tell u is that if this is the first time u fall in love with a WL girl then try to have a open heart and also open thinking. there is reason behind it. if u have read my past post in other forum maybe u will catch what i mean. many will think that what i posted about my past is just another sad fark together with a WL. for me i dont really care but i know no matter how much insult there will always be bros here getting involve with one.

......... what need to be done or had to do it is all up to the the person. most important is if everythings fall apart dont blame the girl. blame ourself for thinking to simple. :) also must remember this stand back up n walk again n forget the incident. it not ez but it can be done.

Chokdee krup

Bro PM72,
Many thanks for your advice.
I've read thru' many of your postings,good references and useful for me.. yup understand what I'm into right now :rolleyes:
I've made up my mind and decided the journey that I wanted to travel.
There's nothing wrong with me falling for a girl which I truthfully Love, even if things started to fall apart, I will not blame anyone, blame anything, I only blame myself for not giving enough Love to her.
And the good thing is, there are brothers giving me morale support, which is what I need the most right now :D

PS:- Looks like I'm really LoveSick liao ;)

Cheers Happi Happi

Si Geena
04-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Bros,

As far as I know (in which i am not 100% sure), she doesn't offer any extra services except just being a hostess and that's why she doesn't earn much. I can say that the sex part is not very thrilling or something to boast about (means I love her not because of sex),

If she doesn't offer any extra, then how did you get the sex?

If she doesn't offer any extra, then come to work for what?

If she has ever even lied to you once, no point thinking that she's worth anything for you to take care of.

How long have you known her? Don't think that because you "love" her, she must also love you back.

Si Geena
04-07-2008, 03:14 PM
And the good thing is, there are brothers giving me morale support, which is what I need the most right now :D

PS:- Looks like I'm really LoveSick liao ;)

Cheers Happi Happi

Bro, don't ever forget that a relationship is 2 hands, 2 hearts, 2 minds coming to 1. Please be mindful that the other person must also share the same perspective as you. Don't be the moth to the flame. Okay?

Frankiestine
04-07-2008, 03:19 PM
haiz....fools rushed in whether angels fear to thread....in this case where cheongster fear to thread...:o

Mean Boy
04-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Bro, don't ever forget that a relationship is 2 hands, 2 hearts, 2 minds coming to 1. Please be mindful that the other person must also share the same perspective as you. Don't be the moth to the flame. Okay?

Bro Si Geena, thanks for the advice.
Ya, I fully understand that. It takes 2 hands to clap, 2 hearts to Love each other and 2 minds to think in the same perspective.
Many obstacles to cross, hopefully both of us can overcome together, hopefully neither of the parties give up along the way.

Cheers Happi Happi

darkangel83
04-07-2008, 05:27 PM
If she doesn't offer any extra, then how did you get the sex?

If she doesn't offer any extra, then come to work for what?

If she has ever even lied to you once, no point thinking that she's worth anything for you to take care of.

How long have you known her? Don't think that because you "love" her, she must also love you back.

I've been quite frequent to the ktv and got really drunk one nite, so she stayed with me. And according to her "friends and sisters", they also said that she never have sex with customers so far. Everyday she work from 3pm till 2am.

Si Geena
04-07-2008, 11:59 PM
Everyday she work from 3pm till 2am.

Okay, now we go back to your original intention.

You want to take care of her, how? Have you discussed about her motivation to work in the ktv? If yes, there must definitely be discussions about how much money is required.

Then next, can you do it? It's a straightforward mathematical sums issue. If she requires money urgently, do you have the ability to chuut money (without going into financial difficulty)?

Then next, we ask, do you still want to do it? You must do it without expectation that she'll pay you back, or even thank you for it. You may very well not see her again after you chuut money.

So my dear bro, I think we need to proceed slowly. If rush, I fear everything will up the lorry.

If you proceed slowly, you will uncover more, rather than all the hypothetical and hear-says so far.

longwinter
05-07-2008, 12:00 AM
I've been quite frequent to the ktv and got really drunk one nite, so she stayed with me. And according to her "friends and sisters", they also said that she never have sex with customers so far. Everyday she work from 3pm till 2am.

Seriously how much can u trust her "friends and sisters"? U tink these friends and sisters will help u and tell u the truth ah? Most of the time, they are one whole gang together de.

tanterry
05-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Seriously how much can u trust her "friends and sisters"? U tink these friends and sisters will help u and tell u the truth ah? Most of the time, they are one whole gang together de.

That are what jie meis are for, covering one and others

sammyboyfor
05-07-2008, 02:32 PM

Should be ".. just a small PIECE OF ADVICE to you......".

That's because "Advice" is a non countable noun.

darkangel83
09-07-2008, 09:04 PM
I wonder if the girl can extend their 1month social visit pass without going back to Vietnam? Cause "my girl" just re-extend it for another 2months. :confused:

Mean Boy
10-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Sawadee Forum - Land of Smile - Bahnoo Stories (http://sawadee.proboards16.com/index.cgi?board=LevelofRelationship&action=display&thread=72)

lol no worries. :) just run thru my forum only manage to post my 1st relationship if i have time i will post then 2nd relationships.

Cheers

Yo Bro PM72,
Waiting for 2nd relationship :D

Cheers Happi Happi

Si Geena
10-07-2008, 09:43 AM
I wonder if the girl can extend their 1month social visit pass without going back to Vietnam? Cause "my girl" just re-extend it for another 2months. :confused:

Yes they can. There's a policy where they can submit an extension request to ICA. It allows them to extend up to 90 days if I'm not mistaken. But it's a 1 time thing only. They cannot get that extension again in the future. At least that's what I read from ICA. Check this link for more details.

https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=STSVP-PUBLIC&isNew=true&Reload=true

bingo75
20-07-2008, 05:50 AM
Bro some advise for you... alot of FL had their parts chant by master to hook guy.. so pls be careful... you will keep on thinking of her after touching it...

go get 1 lime and cut into 7 slice(green colour lime)
get a packet of lose flower
both can get at those indian store selling flower..

mix both together and bath.. u will forget the ger after 1 nite.

Hi bros

sammyboyfor
20-07-2008, 06:45 AM
Bro some advise for you...

Should be "Some ADVICE for you....".

"Advise" is a verb.

NokiaUser82
27-07-2008, 05:55 AM
Bro some advise for you... alot of FL had their parts chant by master to hook guy.. so pls be careful... you will keep on thinking of her after touching it...

You tried it before?:D

Jacques Rougeau
27-07-2008, 09:52 AM

I got a better and more fun cure. Find another pretty girl :D

glooper83
05-08-2008, 01:20 AM

I think that we should help one another out from such predicaments. In fact, this sbf community is the one that gave me the final straw and knocked sense into me. Appreciate this sbf for being more than just a contact sharing community. After reading quite a few threads and learning that i am not alone in my situation has just helped me out of the trap. But seriously, i understand why Sg guys are all so mesmerized by them. They are undoubtedly pretty and charming with their words. If not for their jobs, regardless of nationality, i believe any dude in orchard that sees them would want to date them. The biggest barrier is their jobs. I just wish i could tell them if they are really looking for a good husband, simply find a more decent job and things will come their way.