PDA

View Full Version : Student pass is still the best for my teeruck

patnoon
30-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Hi ,

I wanna share my story to you guys. I got a thai gf ( a decent gal) SHe will visit me every month for 1 or 2 week as her family got their own family business. She came here for past two mths without problem but on the 3rd months the immigration refused her entry and send her back directly ......... without even steo into singapore.

I make a appeal in lavendar immigration but they told me its their policy, the first qustion to me , " are you going to marry her " i told that YES BUT NOT NOW". The answer from them, SORRY We cannot give her the extension again .........ccb.

SO i decided to apply for a student pass for her, after looking up and down, i found 2 school which fit into my budget. I went to meet the first school, without case trust but their prices is really cheap, only $2800 ( which is the cheapest i can find in market now) I decided to give it a try and they told me the application will be 2 to 3 weeks.So i waited patiencely for the date, after 2 weeks i call the kei ling, he told me is still under process ( student pass) so i waited another week to call him again, ccb he off his phone, so i went to the school to look for him, ccb he have close down the school. knn , i call moe, i report to the police and they told me many people report on this school also.:mad:

This time i am much more careful, tho still on budget , i am manage to get a school for me teeruck. HEr student pass is approve yesterday and she can come to singapore as and when she wants, NO QUESTIONS ASK AGAIN. hahahaha. DUn ever trust any school with case trust , when they can give u lots of promises, i got this school thru strong recommendation from my frens and its only $3500 per year.:D

PAtnoon

Daniel133
30-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Bro your tirak still leave and come as she wants ... no need attend school :eek:
Like thnat in no time her student pass will tio suspend ... pse note ICA know when she leave and come ... school attendance low means fishy ..

Si Geena
30-06-2008, 12:55 PM
This is an interesting angle to explore. I've not thought about it yet.

Any ideas if their chances increase if we travel with them? i.e. that we walk with them through immigration?

patnoon
30-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Bro your tirak still leave and come as she wants ... no need attend school :eek:
Like thnat in no time her student pass will tio suspend ... pse note ICA know when she leave and come ... school attendance low means fishy ..

she will attend the school for sure , attendance is 75% , and i can be with her everyday and sat sun she will go back or i will go back with her.

patnoon
30-06-2008, 02:56 PM

Any ideas if their chances increase if we travel with them? i.e. that we walk with them through immigration?

I even wanna pay a insurance bond for her, the officer says cannot la. I rather save the trouble and pay $3500 less than 300 per mth , why not man ?

sammyboyfor
30-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi ,

I wanna share my story to you guys. I got a thai gf ( a decent gal) SHe will visit me every month for 1 or 2 week as her family got their own family business.

If she's a decent girl, why is she visiting you on a monthly basis?:confused:

patnoon
30-06-2008, 03:41 PM
If she's a decent girl, why is she visiting you on a monthly basis?:confused:

Her family got many property and land for rent and her family is the main distributor for lottery ticket also. I offer to share half of her air ticket money but she always refused.

Schenker
30-06-2008, 04:00 PM
she will attend the school for sure , attendance is 75% , and i can be with her everyday and sat sun she will go back or i will go back with her.

Hope that your gerfrd will make full use of her current course right now, and not spend time "pak tor" with you only. :rolleyes:

Good luck.

patnoon
30-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Hope that your gerfrd will make full use of her current course right now, and not spend time "pak tor" with you only. :rolleyes:

Good luck.

The main purpose to pak tor ma, but she stll can go to her course when iam working so she dun get so bored.

Si Geena
30-06-2008, 05:31 PM
I even wanna pay a insurance bond for her, the officer says cannot la. I rather save the trouble and pay $3500 less than 300 per mth , why not man ?

Hello, could you be more clear about this? I'm interested yet at the same time confused by this post.

I had meant that my tirak asked me to walk through immigration at the airport with her.

patnoon
30-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Hello, could you be more clear about this? I'm interested yet at the same time confused by this post.

I had meant that my tirak asked me to walk through immigration at the airport with her.

YEs , i used to walk with my teeruck thru the immigration but subsequently they will why are they still in singapore and what are they doing in singapore ????

I mean i would rather pay $3500 which is less than 300 per mth and let her visit singapore as and when she likes. understand ?

Sha_Gua75
30-06-2008, 09:08 PM
Her family got many property and land for rent and her family is the main distributor for lottery ticket also. I offer to share half of her air ticket money but she always refused.

You never answer the qns stated by sammy leh.....If she is "decent", why the heck a "decent" girl keep coming over to visit u? "Decent" girl should stay at home and her family should know that her daughter do this will only invite gossip. BTW when she visits you, she sleep alone? Nothing happen? :rolleyes:

Ps: what does her visit to u every month for 1 or 2 week got to do with her family business??

SHe will visit me every month for 1 or 2 week as her family got their own family business.

smoofdeek
30-06-2008, 09:15 PM
i think what bro patpoon meant by "decent" in this context, in this forum, meaning she's not working as a prostitute lah..

patnoon
01-07-2008, 02:23 AM
You never answer the qns stated by sammy leh.....If she is "decent", why the heck a "decent" girl keep coming over to visit u? "Decent" girl should stay at home and her family should know that her daughter do this will only invite gossip. BTW when she visits you, she sleep alone? Nothing happen? :rolleyes:

Ps: what does her visit to u every month for 1 or 2 week got to do with her family business??

What are u trying to find out ? my decent here means she dun work here.......

shacker
01-07-2008, 08:30 AM

Haha got so many property shouldnt have any problem come SG leh ...
Should hv been educated quite abit liao, still need to come SG

The main purpose to pak tor ma, but she stll can go to her course when iam working so she dun get so bored.

So rich come here and stay and study ... parents allow meh ... if really allow, they could have done it for her, no need you pay the 3.5K ... can even b uy property in SG ... then no question asked by ICA ... maybe instant PR :)

patnoon
01-07-2008, 02:28 PM

This is not dinosaur world liao , staying with bf is nothing to a thai liao. Decent on my defination means she is not a working gal , she live off her parent..... a law degree student in bkk uni but could not get a decent job.

Ps: what does her visit to u every month for 1 or 2 week got to do with her family business??- People will ask me what she do , how come she can come so often , that hy i wanna inform you guys she live off her parent.

patnoon
01-07-2008, 02:32 PM

???? U know a billionaire minister ever got rejected in his visa before ?

So rich come here and stay and study ... parents allow meh ... if really allow, they could have done it for her, no need you pay the 3.5K ... can even b uy property in SG ... then no question asked by ICA ... maybe instant PR :)

I just did my min as a bf. The rest she will pay by herself. the meaning of the rest = expenses , rent and etc ....

Mai Hai
01-07-2008, 02:34 PM
You the best got rich tirak :D

A*star
02-07-2008, 03:29 AM
Student pass got limits too

JediSkull
02-07-2008, 04:18 AM
juz wondering how u got to know ur thai gf........ :rolleyes:

pussyman72
02-07-2008, 05:42 AM

i dont know why patnoon girl not allow to come into singapore... i have a friend, he have a cambodia gf. she come in every month to stay with my friend by using my friend name n house address and his gf got no problem coming to singapore, the most is sometime the ICA will call my friend to verify whether it true.

unless there somethings we do not know from this story....

I do know sometimes ICA officer do reject girls from coming in too often but then again very seldom i hear about this cos most of my friends have either a thai gf, cambodian gf or even viet gf coming to sgp without a problem.

pussyman72
02-07-2008, 05:52 AM
This is not dinosaur world liao , staying with bf is nothing to a thai liao. Decent on my defination means she is not a working gal , she live off her parent..... a law degree student in bkk uni but could not get a decent job.

Ps: what does her visit to u every month for 1 or 2 week got to do with her family business??- People will ask me what she do , how come she can come so often , that hy i wanna inform you guys she live off her parent.

aye law student cannot find a decent job :confused: my bkk friend she a master degree holder working in the food industry also can get job lei

another friend of mine she is a thai chinese a degree holder. she working in a shipping line together with her younger sister who have a master from US.

one more friend she just finish her degree last yr. sitting at home doing nothing living off from her parents bcos her father have a company joint venture with a singaporean in Khon kaen but she young la so i understand she still wanna enjoy life before helping her father.

hmm what i trying to said since she cannot find a decent job then she just sit at home no help family business???? pai sei i just asking a question na...

The rest no need to said more. Most bros here who know about thai hiso will know whether it true or not true.

rakthai
02-07-2008, 05:57 AM
What are u trying to find out ? my decent here means she dun work here.......

Phom mai kao chai khun poot arai :rolleyes:

rakthai
02-07-2008, 05:58 AM

lol well some people like to make nice stories :D

rakthai
02-07-2008, 06:02 AM
If she is "decent", why the heck a "decent"

Is not the matter decent or not decent. it a matter whether dare to said out if is not decent. Knowing sure kanna suan big time by bros here.

anyway doesnt matter so long he know what he is doing can liao. since he share info about getting student pass for his girl then good liao lor. at least give bros some info about how to go about doing it.

anyway this trick are not new liao lar lol. pple been doing that dont how long ago liao :D

SBF Cleaner
02-07-2008, 08:52 AM
brother pussyman72,

are saying that they cannot even get a decent well-paid job in Thailand or here with their masters/degrees from oversea ?

Si Geena
02-07-2008, 09:41 AM
i have a friend, he have a cambodia gf. she come in every month to stay with my friend by using my friend name n house address and his gf got no problem coming to singapore, the most is sometime the ICA will call my friend to verify whether it true.

I do know sometimes ICA officer do reject girls from coming in too often but then again very seldom i hear about this cos most of my friends have either a thai gf, cambodian gf or even viet gf coming to sgp without a problem.

Hello PM72,

This is encouraging. So you mean that I do not need to walk through immigration with my girl. All she needs is to provide some information of who she's staying with and all. For example, if she stays in my home, she just need to provide my contact details and address?

Still, it's not full-proof since ICA still can reject the girls up to their discretion. Hmm, looks like the student pass may be worth exploring.

fever
02-07-2008, 09:52 AM

Hehe I also want to learn .. so can maybe join her family biz ... no need work so hard ..

Hello PM72,

This is encouraging. So you mean that I do not need to walk through immigration with my girl. All she needs is to provide some information of who she's staying with and all. For example, if she stays in my home, she just need to provide my contact details and address?

haha you use your address, make sure she is not here on 'work' .. else if tio catch, you will be haul to court too

patnoon
02-07-2008, 11:49 AM
You the best got rich tirak :D

Financially okie but her temper is no good , when i look at her she will get jealous easily:mad:;)

patnoon
02-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Student pass got limits too

Yeah she was called up for an interview also , she shown her financial prove that she got the ability to stay here. The school did advise me on that also.

patnoon
02-07-2008, 11:53 AM

I worked in thailand for 8 years, i know her when i work in bkk uni for part time.

patnoon
02-07-2008, 11:55 AM
i dont know why patnoon girl not allow to come into singapore... i have a friend, he have a cambodia gf. she come in every month to stay with my friend by using my friend name n house address and his gf got no problem coming to singapore, the most is sometime the ICA will call my friend to verify whether it true.

unless there somethings we do not know from this story....

Maybe she came in too often already. BUt i dun wanna her to get into any questioning from ica.

patnoon
02-07-2008, 11:58 AM
aye law student cannot find a decent job :confused: my bkk friend she a master degree holder working in the food industry also can get job lei

another friend of mine she is a thai chinese a degree holder. she working in a shipping line together with her younger sister who have a master from US.

one more friend she just finish her degree last yr. sitting at home doing nothing living off from her parents bcos her father have a company joint venture with a singaporean in Khon kaen but she young la so i understand she still wanna enjoy life before helping her father.

hmm what i trying to said since she cannot find a decent job then she just sit at home no help family business???? pai sei i just asking a question na...

The rest no need to said more. Most bros here who know about thai hiso will know whether it true or not true.

I think she help sometimes, but we bee together for so long s when i came back to singapore she just wanna stick to me.

patnoon
02-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Phom mai kao chai khun poot arai :rolleyes:

Phom yak poot fan phom mai chai poo ying mai dee , fan phom lui gua phom duai , kau mai tong tam arai ko dai . Kao jai mai ?

patnoon
02-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Is not the matter decent or not decent. it a matter whether dare to said out if is not decent. Knowing sure kanna suan big time by bros here.

anyway doesnt matter so long he know what he is doing can liao. since he share info about getting student pass for his girl then good liao lor. at least give bros some info about how to go about doing it.

anyway this trick are not new liao lar lol. pple been doing that dont how long ago liao :D

I agree with you people have been doing it for long time , i just wanna share my story if u dun like change to other topic la . I am in good mood so i dun wanna argue with anyone.

Si Geena
02-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Patnoon,

Really appreciate this sharing. If some people have their doubts, it's only expected.

Well, thank you for providing a possible road. It's definitely worth exploring this angle.

blahzzz
02-07-2008, 12:24 PM
bro patnoon, i enjoyed reading your story, your love for her, and really admire your efforts in getting that student pass. good luck and cheers :)

pussyman72
02-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Hello PM72,

This is encouraging. So you mean that I do not need to walk through immigration with my girl. All she needs is to provide some information of who she's staying with and all.

Still, it's not full-proof since ICA still can reject the girls up to their discretion. Hmm, looks like the student pass may be worth exploring.

well bro i only can tell u that better know ur girl very well before doing that. if not u will get urself into all sort of shits.

as for student pass many pple have done that to bring their girl down to be with them for few mths to a yr. this is not new at all.

if is a GL girl working in singapore then dont need to waste time doing it cos it not going to work. it only apply to girls who never get caught, overstay or decent girls.

Chokdee krup

pussyman72
02-07-2008, 04:12 PM
brother pussyman72,

are saying that they cannot even get a decent well-paid job in Thailand or here with their masters/degrees from oversea ?

hehehe i never say they cannot find a decent job in thailand lar. what i trying to said is that it all depend on the person whether he or she wants to take up the job or not.

my friend she a master deg earning about 28k baht a mth and the other friend about 35k baht a mth she a deg holder but got at least 8 exp.

patnoon
02-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Patnoon,

Really appreciate this sharing. If some people have their doubts, it's only expected.

Well, thank you for providing a possible road. It's definitely worth exploring this angle.

No problem, i hope you can sucessfully get one for you teeruck also. for your info , sometimes the ica require to see your prove of income.....

patnoon
02-07-2008, 05:14 PM
bro patnoon, i enjoyed reading your story, your love for her, and really admire your efforts in getting that student pass. good luck and cheers :)

Thank you very much .

patnoon
02-07-2008, 05:16 PM
well bro i only can tell u that better know ur girl very well before doing that. if not u will get urself into all sort of shits.

as for student pass many pple have done that to bring their girl down to be with them for few mths to a yr. this is not new at all.

if is a GL girl working in singapore then dont need to waste time doing it cos it not going to work. it only apply to girls who never get caught, overstay or decent girls.

Chokdee krup

Thanks , i knew all this from the agent i dealing with. YEs , she never bother to look for a job.

sspider
02-07-2008, 07:16 PM

minimum is 90% attendence, ICA law... i am a private sch lecturer....
and just for information sch without case trust cannot accept international student,
the price u mention is indeed fair, cheapest i know also abt 4k plus, still got admin charges....

Sha_Gua75
02-07-2008, 08:46 PM

eh I think brother here is more interested if u up any student? :D

Daniel133
03-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Bro this is sensitive question, how can he lecturer go and ups them .... later tio expose all down the drain ... :) .... but maybe he can suggest where to wait for the chio ones or something, maybe contact

patnoon
04-07-2008, 09:36 AM
and just for information sch without case trust cannot accept international student,
the price u mention is indeed fair, cheapest i know also abt 4k plus, still got admin charges....

YEs cheapest i can find, ANd they got the cheapest admin charges in the market too . About the attendance thing , i will check with him again and update u guys. My gal just went to collect her student pass yesterday.

suteerak1099
04-07-2008, 03:44 PM
If she's a decent girl, why is she visiting you on a monthly basis?:confused: boss, different ppl different agenda. such r the cases when going thru long distance relationships. flights eventually become errand transport to the likes of commuting in buses/mrt/taxi.

suteerak1099
04-07-2008, 04:02 PM
I worked in thailand for 8 years, i know her when i work in bkk uni for part time. หากว่าเคยอยู่เมืองไทย๗ปี อย่างนี้ใช้ภาษาไทยพอได้หรือ

suteerak1099
04-07-2008, 04:08 PM
bro patnoon, i dun mean to be critical or synical, actually as u've introed... your gf comes from a well to do background. n since she fancies spending more quality time w u... shouldnt she be getting concensus from her folks to finance her studies here - hence making it legit from the start?

that way, cutting back on the unnecessary expenditure of flying to & fro, n succeptible to immigration officer's discretion to permit her entry. nt to mention, u've already had her registered proper for some education, y should she still b flying in n out? assuming she visits on monthly intervals... technically she'd only b in sg 6 mth out of 12... how would she even make 75% attendance, when school term is likely to be 10mths out of 12... unless tapao modules.

patnoon
04-07-2008, 06:25 PM
หากว่าเคยอยู่เมืองไทย๗ปี อย่างนี้ใช้ภาษาไทยพอได้หรือ

ฉันไม่ใช่คนไทย เลยพูดไม่เก่งเหมือนคุณ ฉันแค่เข้ามาแชร์ ถ้าฉันพูดมากไปก็ขอโทษนะ

goodfun
04-07-2008, 07:53 PM
No problem, i hope you can sucessfully get one for you teeruck also. for your info , sometimes the ica require to see your prove of income.....

hi bro,do u know tat if u encourage ur love one to be in student pass both of u cant get married...

Sha_Gua75
04-07-2008, 11:18 PM
hi bro,do u know tat if u encourage ur love one to be in student pass both of u cant get married...

huh? :confused:

Did I read wrong or u post wrong?

suteerak1099
05-07-2008, 09:35 AM
ฉันไม่ใช่คนไทย เลยพูดไม่เก่งเหมือนคุณ ฉันแค่เข้ามาแชร์ ถ้าฉันพูดมากไปก็ขอโทษนะ เป็นคนไทยหรือไม่ก็ไม่เกี่ยวเอ้ย ถ้าเคยพักอยู่ที่นั่น๗ปี ใช้ภาษาไทยเป็นประจำแน่นอน

redlord
08-07-2008, 12:29 PM
เป็นคนไทยหรือไม่ก็ไม่เกี่ยวเอ้ย ถ้าเคยพักอยู่ที่นั่น๗ปี ใช้ภาษาไทยเป็นประจำแน่นอน

bro ,never know ur thais improve so much lor! :D great to see that!would like to learn more from you .

patnoon
08-07-2008, 09:31 PM
bro ,never know ur thais improve so much lor! :D great to see that!would like to learn more from you .

Yeah suteerak thai is good.

suteerak1099
09-07-2008, 02:38 PM

Yeah suteerak thai is good.หากว่าอยากได้มีแฟนคนไทย ใช้ภาษาไทยไม่เป็น ต่อนี้ไปจะเจอปัญหาแน่ๆ
การสื่อสารระหว่างคู่ครองคือภารสำคัญ

paulsun
09-07-2008, 03:00 PM
หากว่าอยากได้มีแฟนคนไทย ใช้ภาษาไทยไม่เป็น ต่อนี้ไปจะเจอปัญหาแน่ๆ

where you learn it? any class for me? can i join?

suteerak1099
09-07-2008, 05:16 PM
where you learn it? any class for me? can i join? to be very honest, 30% is guidance from class. the rest of it (70%)... is due diligence on individual's part.

given however much during class, while the rest of the wk without effort to practice & self-study... still boils back down to square 1... as the PTI always say "start from zero~!!!"

reuters
09-07-2008, 05:26 PM
to be very honest, 30% is guidance from class. the rest of it (70%)... is due diligence on individual's part.

Thai guru, you are still around. :D

patnoon
09-07-2008, 11:29 PM
หากว่าอยากได้มีแฟนคนไทย ใช้ภาษาไทยไม่เป็น ต่อนี้ไปจะเจอปัญหาแน่ๆ

ฉันเห็นด้วยกับคุณ คุณเขียนภาษาไทยได้ดีมากเลยน่ะ

suteerak1099
10-07-2008, 05:13 PM
ฉันเห็นด้วยกับคุณ คุณเขียนภาษาไทยได้ดีมากเลยน่ะ thx for the compliements, bt i'm still an avid learner. at the rate that i'm going, i see myself falling short of elementary school standards - plenty of potential for improvement, says my tutor.

i suppose 8yrs of your dwelling in ก.ท.ม gave u quite a bit of hot-housing for the language too?

dun be mistaken by my candid remarks, just expressing opinions on your tactics to get your tirak in-town seems quite a long-shot. n couldve been alot simpler had she sought her folks' consent.... ultimately easing on your pocket strings too.

romancest
10-07-2008, 05:37 PM
How much to learn to read and write thai like this? Where can we learn? How long it takes to be able to write like this? Can you speak like a Thai yet? Thanks.

suteerak1099
11-07-2008, 02:00 PM
How much to learn to read and write thai like this? Where can we learn? How long it takes to be able to write like this? Can you speak like a Thai yet? Thanks. how much? i dont think there's a price tagged to learning.
how long does it take? subject to individual's capacity & due diligence.
where? there's plenty of courses available, seek n u shall find
can i speak thai? i still consider myself amatuer at it... speaking like a native speaker will take far more than the effort & time that i've invested thus far.

patnoon
04-09-2008, 01:41 PM
How much to learn to read and write thai like this? Where can we learn? How long it takes to be able to write like this? Can you speak like a Thai yet? Thanks.

Hi all

My gf is studying english course right now , i have enrol another course for her at the same time which is Diploma in hospitality management. They will go for attachment after 6 mths of study , i feel its a good chance for her to work in singapore after her course. I have reply many bro late cos i went back to thailand recently, sorry.

pn

patnoon
06-09-2008, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=patnoon;3031717]Hi all

Hi all,

I dun know much about any school but I got con by a few guy who offer me lower price and gurantee 100% get the student pass. This school/ agent are out to con the student pass application of $300 to $500:mad::mad::mad: This agent i got offer the best price with a case trust school and that is how my teeruck got her student pass............ i hope that answer all bro questions. thanks

paulsun
08-09-2008, 01:23 PM

Hi all,

I dun know much about any school but I got con by a few guy who offer me lower price and gurantee 100% get the student pass. This school/ agent are out to con the student pass application of $300 to $500 This agent i got offer the best price with a case trust school and that is how my teeruck got her student pass............ i hope that answer all bro questions. thanks

Thats how Agent make money .or I ask my Agent for free? maybe you intro any free agent which can sell my house without fee ...

paulsun
08-09-2008, 01:23 PM

Hi all,

I dun know much about any school but I got con by a few guy who offer me lower price and gurantee 100% get the student pass. This school/ agent are out to con the student pass application of $300 to $500 This agent i got offer the best price with a case trust school and that is how my teeruck got her student pass............ i hope that answer all bro questions. thanks

Thats how Agent make money .or I ask my Agent for free? maybe you intro any free agent which can sell my house without fee ...

patnoon
08-09-2008, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=patnoon;3037412]

Yes make money i agree but at least prove u have applied or the reject letter, nothing !!!!!!!! just take money and MIA.

redlord
09-09-2008, 12:26 PM
how long does it take? subject to individual's capacity & due diligence.
where? there's plenty of courses available, seek n u shall find
can i speak thai? i still consider myself amatuer at it... speaking like a native speaker will take far more than the effort & time that i've invested thus far.

your english very Deep leh , amatuer means extraordinary or suprise or incredible? :eek::p

12-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Suteerak

If you are local, I am quite impressed by your Thai writing. You must be very fluent judging by your typing. You seemed to know the vowels very well, you are not amateur from what I know. I learn and write Thai by myself( through internet) and can read simple Thai but cannot speak smoothly. I am a great lover of Thai songs, thats why I have to learn Thai to understand the song better. As for Patnoon, he been in Thailand for 8 years, he wrote simple Thai which I could understood. Suteerak, I am very impressed.

suteerak1099
15-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Suteerak

If you are local, I am quite impressed by your Thai writing. You must be very fluent judging by your typing. You seemed to know the vowels very well, you are not amateur from what I know. I learn and write Thai by myself( through internet) and can read simple Thai but cannot speak smoothly. I am a great lover of Thai songs, thats why I have to learn Thai to understand the song better. As for Patnoon, he been in Thailand for 8 years, he wrote simple Thai which I could understood. Suteerak, I am very impressed. thanks for the compliments, i guess the 4yrs+ invested into self-study hasnt really gone to waste.