PDA

View Full Version : In love with a prostitute

jiro666
12-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi bros need some advice, i only started cheonging recently. Virginity was taken away by a thai chick, completely regretted it and not a pleasant experience. She said her mouth hurts, no kissing no bbbj and i left without cumming.

So the second time i decided to try a local FL..was still feeling very nervous that day..i read the FRs and brought a tub of ice-cream to play with her..

Waited a while at hotel and she arrived very fast while i was scrambling/bathing cos i accidentally squeezed ice-cream all over my shirt..

When she came in i was really surpised, she looked really sweet...i'd never had imagined she's doing this if i met her on the streeets.

Soon she started the action..bbbjing me.my first time felt so good..and we went on to play with the ice-cream, and the bedsheets were in a bloody mess all stained.

Next we went to the showers together and started to chat abit i started to feel more at ease because of the way she talked. She seems like such a normal girl when we chatted about her character and told she was 21 this year blur and forgetful etc...the chat really made me feel less nervous..
i almost wanted to ask her the reason shes in prostitution, but i keep reminding myself its a taboo to ask..

Next we proceeded with the action, every was beatutiful, really enjoyed the feeling of being close to her, my first kiss too...

Even tho i couldn't cum again..she had to give me a HJ..the experience felt really good like a gf..

Then we bathed and chatted more again about herself, and myself..told her about a girl i liked whom i didnt confess to and is now in the States with her bf....

She even enouraged me abit..at that moment i felt kinda attached to her...
even handed me some of those gummy sour sweets she bought at 7-11...felt that was really sweet of her..

after that she told me gotta rush off...kissed on the lips and she left.

since that day i've been thinking of her everyday cant even concentrate at work. Just feel like meeting her again and again...because im scared one day she may just quit and i wont be able to find her anymore...i really hope i could contact her directly in any way..,but i know yet again its a taboo to ask for her contacts...

i've been feeling very miserable i really want to know her more as a person.
Why shes doing it and i often think, if we didnt meet this way(commercial sex), would she even have talked to me? Im a fat loser and shes a cute girl.

My buddies told me everything is a pretence, cos i pim her customer. She just did what she was paid to do.

But i somehow feel her true nature when we chatted, shes just a young girl at heart. And must be stuck with some problems so she has to do this. I really want to know her more and try to help..even tho i dun think i am capable of helping..

I want to tell her i like her and want to know her more and be a friend, i wanna get her contacts so that i wont lose her if she quits..
but scared to ask cos i thought one possiblity she might freak out and tell her okt to blacklist me...then i wont be able to see her anymore

im really confused right now, and my 1.4k (left with 500 after bills and parents etc) pay cant really support this habbit of meeting her regularly, 200 once..
In a way im scared if she quits i cant see her anymore, in another i really hope she can leave this line asap and wont do it again too.
but guess il do it anyway.

need some advices...thanks

X_plorer
02-08-2008, 08:18 AM
If you see other bro posting.. You should be able to adopt the fuck and forget style.. you are a newbie, same as me before.. Almost falling in love with a WL in GL. That is not wrong either, but i can only say if you do not have money.. In any relationship with whoever, dun even think about it.. You will only suffer in the end.. If you want a longer and lasting relationship. Help yourself in terms of financially 1st before anything else comes..

Thunder
02-08-2008, 01:24 PM
If you see other bro posting.. You should be able to adopt the fuck and forget style.. you are a newbie, same as me before.. Almost falling in love with a WL in GL. That is not wrong either, but i can only say if you do not have money.. In any relationship with whoever, dun even think about it.. You will only suffer in the end.. If you want a longer and lasting relationship. Help yourself in terms of financially 1st before anything else comes..

well bro X_plorer... it is easily said than done lah.... objectively i think i should just fuck and forget but sometimes fate, chemistry, karma.. just happened, i din deliberately fall in love and especially after each failed relationship... I told myself that is & no more but then it still happened...

Guys are funny, always start out wanting sex and then wanting more to capture FL's heart.... wanting to be the only one in their heart.... machiam like the Joy of fishing.

X_plorer
03-08-2008, 07:13 AM
well bro X_plorer... it is easily said than done lah.... objectively i think i should just fuck and forget but sometimes fate, chemistry, karma.. just happened, i din deliberately fall in love and especially after each failed relationship... I told myself that is & no more but then it still happened...

Guys are funny, always start out wanting sex and then wanting more to capture FL's heart.... wanting to be the only one in their heart.... machiam like the Joy of fishing.

Bro Thunder,

It is very hard to be the only one in their heart. You never know what they are thinking.

I've tried before W.L. from Indonesia, Thailand. Phillipines, China, Vietnam, and non W.L. as gf/flings. I can only say hopeless, all also wanting to cheat you only.. They most probably have another bf also to support them.. Lucky now more Lao Jiao already, otherwise my pocket will have a big big hole.. But my whole mind change after i met a gal from PRC, a non W.L. but working in Singapore. But now, i think she is near China already, taking the 4am flight today and now is 7am. Almost dropping out a tear for her liao.. Let me tell you the story then you will know better.

I know this PRC from a chinese restaurant, I've been there for quite a long period of time, around a year plus. Then got 1 night, i saw this new PRC waitress working there. Just as per normal, having my dinner there with my wife and my baby. She looks quite petite in size, average looking but sweet when she smile. After having meals there for a few times, which everytime maybe chat with her and other waitresses also since I'm a regular there and most of them they also know me. She jokingly ask "Can you bring me around in Chinatown or Orchard if you can spare the time because from the day she reach Singapore till now, I've been to the working place nearby only."(because she know my office is near there that's why she ask me that question) As for me, i replied "No Problem" And i gave her my namecard and ask her to call me.. Of course there are many details in the mid of from the 1st meet till the day she ask me, at 1st also didn't talk at all, only after around 1 - 2 months time then got talk more..

But waited for 2 months before she called me. We meet up and which she told me the purpose of calling me is that she is bidding goodbye to me because she is flying back to hometown as she had quit her job and she would like me to bring her go around Chinatown for a while because she do not know the way to roam. As se has been to a few places of interest with her friends the past few days only after she had quit. So i thought of bringing her to look around Singapore. She agreed to my suggestion.

So i bring her to see scenery of Singapore, travel to quite a few places. Mt Faber, Sentosa, Vivocity, East Coast, Labrador Park. She told me she likes to look at the sea, so brought her to all these places. She was very grateful to me that i bring her to these places which she had never been before and she has totally change her opinion of Singapore because she is always at workplace from morning till night everyday.

She told me her problems of her work and many others. She likes Singapore but wanted to find another Job here but to no avail. She wanted to make full use of the "Uni" cert but unable to speak English, so it is difficult for her to find an office position.

Through a lots of conversation then begin to know her a bit more, she is those type who is very independant. She didn't ask for her parents help even she needs of more funds to come Singapore again to look for jobs, but instead going back hometown to work and study some courses, save some money before coming again. I've offered to help her but also rejected.

Somehow after a long day, the last destination was east coast park. we sat at a beach facing the sea. Then she doze off and drop to my shoulder. At this point of time, how many guys can tahan this beautiful scene just right in front of you. I also begin to like her after a day with her, and never seen a gal becoming a little gal after seing so many places, looking so sweet and adorable. Just like seeing your gf enjoying herself at the beaches. English not so good, dun now how to describe more.. She is also very thoughtful and understanding type which is my ideal wife type, she really makes me think that i've married too early and regretfully. My marriage also not those courtship type, and very love each other then married type.. Mine is very complicated.. but since i'm married, whether very love or not, i must also take up the responsibility to feed my family and my wife's family in Viet..

She really makes me feel so great being with her for the whole day. eg like during courtship with my ex which was donkey years back.. really love and miss the feel...

Till now, i also dun have her contact number as Singapore's line has been cancel, also for hometown. When she go back apply already then can give me.

Though nothing happens between me and her the whole day, but the feel with her is just too great, it is not only sex will have this kind of feel..

Out of typical 5 "C" which Singapore gals want for their husband, i already have 3, and the 4th and 5th might be within 3 - 4 years only. I should say
i should be contented but i would say money cannot really makes a person haapy same as the day i've spent with her. Of course, without money.. GONECASE also..

I would say she is the one and only one who can capture my heart for her. But too bad is I'm married, she knows my wife also and i will never have a chance also. She knows i'm a good husband to have after seeing me taking good care of my wife and son, she told me that she envy of my wife, but in the other hand, how i hope i have a wife whose character, temper, caring and understanding to be same as her?

Bro, do you know how sad am i in my mind now? Not wanting to breakup my family, but yet got someone so perfect whom i've been wanting for.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Bro, do you know how sad am i in my mind now? Not wanting to breakup my family, but yet got someone so perfect whom i've been wanting for.

Be careful what you wish for my friend, for it may be an invitation to the mother of all family f**k ups to come in....
Damn, I'm like you, married wif kids too...take her in as a mistress lor....not difficult wat.....widely accepted culture in China anyways....

wodemama
04-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Out of typical 5 "C" which Singapore gals want for their husband, i already have 3, and the 4th and 5th might be within 3 - 4 years only. I should say
i should be contented but i would say money cannot really makes a person haapy same as the day i've spent with her. Of course, without money.. GONECASE also..

bro, now singaporean gals expectations increase le. no longer 5c liao got 6 now. club, condo, car, credit card , cash and career!

expectations dam high liao. zzzz the 1st 5 can be easily achieve if the parents is super duper rich till the money can last for dunno how mani generations. i think that girls would like guys with a sucessful career, maybe can haolian to their frens or wadever.

kiko
05-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Bro : My advice to u is dont rush into things.. love takes time to develop. If u really like that gal.. u can try date her out for dinner, shopping , movie. If she agreeds means , u got chance. Love need 2 hand to clap. Get to know each other is important... As time past , let her know how u feel about her.
Then Love between each other will slowly develop:)

naemlo
05-08-2008, 01:02 AM
need some advices...thanks

Move on with life. Public toilet is everywhere in SG. :rolleyes:

MF101
05-08-2008, 08:08 PM
I know its hard but gotta tell yourself that its all an illusion. She is in the line for the money. If you don't have it, then no point pursing. If she's nice to you, then just treat her as a fren to talk to (if she's willing). Time will pass, and so will your entrenched feelings towards her. And the best way I can think of is to widen your circle of frens, get to know more real people (girls). Think this will help in easing things as time goes by.

Heart Break Kid
05-08-2008, 08:55 PM

HAHAHA :D Whores did provide men with life-long good memory.

When men grow old and look back think back..their true love was instead a public toilet :D

X_plorer
06-08-2008, 12:23 AM
bro, now singaporean gals expectations increase le. no longer 5c liao got 6 now. club, condo, car, credit card , cash and career!

expectations dam high liao. zzzz the 1st 5 can be easily achieve if the parents is super duper rich till the money can last for dunno how mani generations. i think that girls would like guys with a sucessful career, maybe can haolian to their frens or wadever.

Bro, you are also out dated.

The latest is 5 "B"s

Be your own BOSS

BMW

Bungalow

Banker's Guarantee

Billionaire

Atmost i can achieve 1st 2 point at the moment, but for the rest of the 3, would have to wait long long time or maybe never...

X_plorer
06-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Be careful what you wish for my friend, for it may be an invitation to the mother of all family f**k ups to come in....
Damn, I'm like you, married wif kids too...take her in as a mistress lor....not difficult wat.....widely accepted culture in China anyways....

Still earn money more important than having a mistress.. It is always very easy to have a mistress if you have money..

X_plorer
06-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Which F**King idiot got nothing to do but zapping people only?? and no guts to leave your nick..

DO_YOU_BJ
06-08-2008, 01:04 AM
Still earn money more important than having a mistress.. It is always very easy to have a mistress if you have money..

Ya bro, that's what i meant...if you can afford, keep mistress better...
Golden rule...wanna play, better can pay.....

pussyman72
06-08-2008, 01:33 AM

lol totally agree :D

pussyman72
06-08-2008, 01:34 AM

cb u mai toilet toilet lol secretly make one private toilet in ur indo house right lol. :p

Raytan
07-08-2008, 07:47 AM
well said well said. Money do the talking .

XiaoChang
07-08-2008, 08:55 AM
cb u mai toilet toilet lol secretly make one private toilet in ur indo house right lol.

Haha, you call his bluff ah .. :)
But you must understand, LCB got $$$ leh ... so can go public toilet and still keep a few private toilet

Heart Break Kid
07-08-2008, 01:11 PM
But you must understand, LCB got $$$ leh ... so can go public toilet and still keep a few private toilet

Most of us in this forum do at least keep one executive toilet in S'pore :D

naemlo
07-08-2008, 01:27 PM
HAHAHA :D Whores did provide men with life-long good memory.

I will not bother thinking back. Used n forget. :D

cb u mai toilet toilet lol secretly make one private toilet in ur indo house right lol.

There is different between public n private. :D Shit also more comfortable.

Ma hai... how u know this?

kiko
07-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Honesty speaking, if the bro like the prostitute. and if she also like him.. its not a bad thing , hopefully she will one day quit her job , and find a good proper job , and live happily marry u ., have children and have a happy family.

terak24terak
08-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Honesty speaking, if the bro like the prostitute. and if she also like him.. its not a bad thing , hopefully she will one day quit her job , and find a good proper job , and live happily marry u ., have children and have a happy family.

What a happy ending.....:p:D

Jia Qi
14-08-2008, 04:07 PM
My advise is do not fall in love with girls like me lah. But then again, there are lot of them willing to woo me. All because they wanna own by boobs and pussy.

DO_YOU_BJ
14-08-2008, 11:58 PM
My advise is do not fall in love with girls like me lah. But then again, there are lot of them willing to woo me. All because they wanna own by boobs and pussy.

You sell your body for a period of time! That already equates to being owned for that time period.

Like one bro just posted, even from your perspective, you'd rather be banged like a public toilet or an exclusive toilet???????
If you can't even understand the above, then you really have to get to know yourself a little better!

Happy Bonking hahahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
14-08-2008, 11:59 PM
There is different between public n private. :D Shit also more comfortable.

Well said bro...well said......

DO_YOU_BJ
15-08-2008, 12:02 AM

Most ideal situation bro Kiko.
But hor, I only know 1 example....my 3rd mistress.......hahahaha

Other than that, dunno liao......
Sometimes I even wonder, if i ever go broke, who'll be the 1st to run & who will be there all the way wif me till the end.........hmmmmmmmmmmm ponder ponder:confused:

Wooden_Handle
15-08-2008, 12:43 AM
bro Kiko, not everyone can be so open minded, in case of friends and relatives concerned. Also there are cases they are happily married and also some not happily married.