PDA

View Full Version : In love with a prostitute

jiro666
12-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Hi bros need some advice, i only started cheonging recently. Virginity was taken away by a thai chick, completely regretted it and not a pleasant experience. She said her mouth hurts, no kissing no bbbj and i left without cumming.

So the second time i decided to try a local FL..was still feeling very nervous that day..i read the FRs and brought a tub of ice-cream to play with her..

Waited a while at hotel and she arrived very fast while i was scrambling/bathing cos i accidentally squeezed ice-cream all over my shirt..

When she came in i was really surpised, she looked really sweet...i'd never had imagined she's doing this if i met her on the streeets.

Soon she started the action..bbbjing me.my first time felt so good..and we went on to play with the ice-cream, and the bedsheets were in a bloody mess all stained.

Next we went to the showers together and started to chat abit i started to feel more at ease because of the way she talked. She seems like such a normal girl when we chatted about her character and told she was 21 this year blur and forgetful etc...the chat really made me feel less nervous..
i almost wanted to ask her the reason shes in prostitution, but i keep reminding myself its a taboo to ask..

Next we proceeded with the action, every was beatutiful, really enjoyed the feeling of being close to her, my first kiss too...

Even tho i couldn't cum again..she had to give me a HJ..the experience felt really good like a gf..

Then we bathed and chatted more again about herself, and myself..told her about a girl i liked whom i didnt confess to and is now in the States with her bf....

She even enouraged me abit..at that moment i felt kinda attached to her...
even handed me some of those gummy sour sweets she bought at 7-11...felt that was really sweet of her..

after that she told me gotta rush off...kissed on the lips and she left.

since that day i've been thinking of her everyday cant even concentrate at work. Just feel like meeting her again and again...because im scared one day she may just quit and i wont be able to find her anymore...i really hope i could contact her directly in any way..,but i know yet again its a taboo to ask for her contacts...

i've been feeling very miserable i really want to know her more as a person.
Why shes doing it and i often think, if we didnt meet this way(commercial sex), would she even have talked to me? Im a fat loser and shes a cute girl.

My buddies told me everything is a pretence, cos i pim her customer. She just did what she was paid to do.

But i somehow feel her true nature when we chatted, shes just a young girl at heart. And must be stuck with some problems so she has to do this. I really want to know her more and try to help..even tho i dun think i am capable of helping..

I want to tell her i like her and want to know her more and be a friend, i wanna get her contacts so that i wont lose her if she quits..
but scared to ask cos i thought one possiblity she might freak out and tell her okt to blacklist me...then i wont be able to see her anymore

im really confused right now, and my 1.4k (left with 500 after bills and parents etc) pay cant really support this habbit of meeting her regularly, 200 once..
In a way im scared if she quits i cant see her anymore, in another i really hope she can leave this line asap and wont do it again too.
but guess il do it anyway.

need some advices...thanks

first hole
12-07-2008, 11:22 AM
One session with her and you love her .....
Bro, sounds like you have been deprived of women for too long
It is just infatuation, slap yourself out of it

CookiesNCreme
12-07-2008, 11:23 AM
give it up bro, no offence but if you are a fat loser and rich you may stand a chance. but if you are fat and earn only 1.4k i dont think so.

the_e_ones
12-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Bro jiro666, you gotten wake up and step out from this emotional trap... whatever "feel" this FL is giving you is only because you have paid for it...

Start by trying other girls... and who knows... there will be better ones and soon you may just forget about this FL...

Cheers and enjoy...

BMW520_M
12-07-2008, 11:44 AM
You shld change the heading to:

"In LUST with a PROSTITUDE!!!"

DarkAsh
12-07-2008, 11:55 AM
There will be a time, place and person. Stabilise yourself first, financially and emotionally ....
In the meantime enjoy with whatever your resources can afford, dont over commit else you will be plagued with different problems.
Be happy that you do not have any worries at the present so DONT LOOK FOR ONE! ;)

Mean Boy
12-07-2008, 11:58 AM
Yo bro Jiro666,

My advice to you is to drop the whole idea ....
Ask yourself this Question... you are thinking of her because of the Sexual service she provided to you? or you really Love her for what she is? Please bear in mind you only met her once ( or few times?? )... A one sided affairs???
You are still young bro, go look for other gals...
I went thru' what you are feeling right now.... not easy though... so dun hurt yourself... give up now while still in early stage.

Focus more on your career ba.

Cheers Happi Happi

paulsun
12-07-2008, 11:58 AM
well , isnt in a real world ..........keep the contact if she quit.dont need to know about her ,tell her you dont have much money for visiting her .if she rally like you ,she will find you .if you indeed love with her now ,danger with illiness or invo with problem of her .let her quit 1st then go after her .

but , i dont think so ... the % not really high .takecare.

Sentarum
12-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Agree with other bros here, start cheonging more and you'll soon grow numb. I also agree with you she seem nice and accomodating:D

But dun get addicted in prost, they're for quick shots, not for you to chase, plenty of girls on the street why target there?

sex4LiFe
12-07-2008, 12:01 PM
bro.. not saying you can't fall in love with a pro.

BUT the big question is - does she love you back? The feeling you have now is not love if it's one-sided.

I guess it's more or less a case of infatuation and crush on ya end and you're mixing it up with love, which is a much bigger thing.

My opinion is that you know a pro loves you when she stop asking you to pay for sex.

For now, maybe you might want to take it easy.. i estimate you should still be quite young so give yourself more options.

Cheers!

KingEros
12-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Nobody will become a FL/prostitute ... unless they really have to, though some would be lame enough to be a FL/prostitute just to get money to buy a LV bag.
Nevertheless, it is no reason to look down on her ... or any other FL/prostitute.

Reading through your post, I seem to gather that ...
1) you have not been in a relationship before ... hence, hers was the first cosy & intimate contact you had
2) you may well be the only one who might be interested in forming a relationship, sexual or otherwise

My advice to you ... spend another $200 to do 2 things:
1) see if she even remember you still ...
2) tell her you dun mind what she is doing & wanna be her friend
If she tells you it's impossible, then it's THE "slap" you need ... ;)

Insider
12-07-2008, 12:07 PM
I doubt this is love, more like pitying her and wanting to 'rescue' her .... And I do suggest TS do not try look for PRC ... sure kena jialat jialat from them with their KC tricks ..

DarkAsh
you have just solicited BOSS "wake up" response ... :D

KingEros
My opinion is that you know a pro loves you when she stop asking you to pay for sex.
Well ... this may not always be the case too.
My opinion is that they can forgo the money when they actually enjoy the sex with you ... it's easy to find enjoyment from something, when you have to repeat that same thing 5-10 times a day all through the week. :cool:

clan004
12-07-2008, 12:11 PM
It can also be put long line catch big fish. :D

jiro666
12-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks bros, actually everyone tells me the same thing, even my 2 buddies

but i guess i already made up my mind, that for the time being i will continue to pay to meet her.

I know myself no chance she will have any feelings for me too. But in my heart i want to really get to know her more. Just cant help it.

Kinda pains me to see such a good girl hurting herself like that. But at the same time scared of losing her if she just dissapears.

sex4LiFe
12-07-2008, 12:21 PM
My opinion is that they can forgo the money when they actually enjoy the sex with you ... it's easy to find enjoyment from something, when you have to repeat that same thing 5-10 times a day all through the week. :cool:

true... i see your point of view too.

Got a good buddy of mine who always managed to get hook up with thai FLs who "falls in love with him" and let him bonk for free.. problem is, he doesn't necessary love them back! ha! Quite bastard la.. but what to do, he's my zhu peng gou you..

well, truth is, whore or not whore, they're still human and human needs love too. End of the day, love is a still a funny affair which cannot be so easily explain.. got some army buddies who met and married FLs while posted to thailand for training. Most of them are still happily married..despite frowns and protests from family etc... this shows that one can be destined to find love in all sorts of situations and places.

If TS feels that she's worth his pursue.. who's to stop him? However, i think the overall message that everyone wants him to know is to proceed carefully and not be blinded.. :o

by the way, 3 cheers to a fellow pool fan! :)

Sentarum
12-07-2008, 12:22 PM
I doubt this is love, more like pitying her and wanting to 'rescue' her .... And I do suggest TS do not try look for PRC ... sure kena jialat jialat from them with their KC tricks ..

hehehe....true true, but thai girls are better in sex from my experience. Last time I've a thai gf (not prost), the service is first class she works as a beauty therapist. Sunday afternoon, she would pamper me with 1hr massage, then do facial, and when doing mask I've to lie still, no talking and close my eyes, then she would go down n BBBJ me. Among all the gf I've had she is the best when comes to sex and she agrees with me, thai girls are very good in pampering thier man and they're super possessive too, they get very jealous when you talk with another girl.

Saint Dogbert
12-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Kinda pains me to see such a good girl hurting herself like that. But at the same time scared of losing her if she just dissapears.

Ahem...you do not know enough and I suggest you look for love some where else.

jiro666
12-07-2008, 02:31 PM
im very confused u duno if i should tell her i wanna be friends. im scared she may get freaked out by the idea and tell the okt to blacklist me..

pussyman72
12-07-2008, 08:30 PM
im very confused u duno if i should tell her i wanna be friends. im scared she may get freaked out by the idea and tell the okt to blacklist me..

there is nothing to confuse about it. many pple have just started to cheong will somehow get involve with a WL in one way or another and some may have good ending or some with a bad ending.

I think you should slow down urself and slowly see rather then just jumping into the unknown area and get urself falling into the pits.

First u dont know the WL trade very well n had to depend what ur bro advices.
2nd u dont know the culture of the girl.
3rd what make u so sure that the girl love u. i hear many from pple telling me that the girl is honest, show how much they love them, the girl's friend all talking about them blah blah blah.
4th can u support her family if the family need u to support them?!?!??!
5th can u tahan her past?!?!? will u bring up when quarrel?

many many other things to lists no need to list all the rest is all up to u to find out...

oh forget one most important if everything fall out will u go kill urself or go crazy?!?!?!

what is said already said, the rest up to u.

Chokdee krup

Si Geena
12-07-2008, 09:15 PM
I don't even know where to start. This is both tragic and comedic.

KingEros
12-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Hi bros need some advice, i only started cheonging recently. Virginity was taken away by a thai chick, completely regretted it and not a pleasant experience. She said her mouth hurts, no kissing no bbbj and i left without cumming.

So the second time i decided to try a local FL..was still feeling very nervous that day..i read the FRs and brought a tub of ice-cream to play with her..

Waited a while at hotel and she arrived very fast while i was scrambling/bathing cos i accidentally squeezed ice-cream all over my shirt..

When she came in i was really surpised, she looked really sweet...i'd never had imagined she's doing this if i met her on the streeets.

.... And I do suggest TS do not try look for PRC ... sure kena jialat jialat from them with their KC tricks ..

hehehe....true true, but thai girls are better in sex from my experience.

3rd what make u so sure that the girl love u. i hear many from pple telling me that the girl is honest, show how much they love them, the girl's friend all talking about them blah blah blah.

Can't understand why some people here cannot even show more courtesy to the TS ... by reading thoroughly what he wrote about his situation.
Since when did he mention he fell in love with a foreigner? :confused: :confused:

jiro666
13-07-2008, 02:02 AM
any bros got experience? im scared if i try to ask for her contact or her reasons for doing this..or even hint her that im fond of her...she will not see me again

guess they go trough pimps to be discreet and probably wont like to talk about their dificulties or give out contacts etc.

of course i've only met her once, not like she loves me i think she probably don't.

but i keep thinking about her cos i really enjoyed her company she felt 'true' when she chatted with me and i really want to know her more starting from friends...

khoon1
13-07-2008, 03:59 AM
any bros got experience? im scared if i try to ask for her contact or her reasons for doing this..or even hint her that im fond of her...she will not see me again...

If you like her just ask her ,dont need scared about .dont ask ? how going face you answer and urself ?If you wants to know more ......

but i keep thinking about her cos i really enjoyed her company she felt 'true' when she chatted with me and i really want to know her more starting from friends...

its a close feeling between both ,call "romatic" ,to be starting from friends is better . let natural take it course .its yours means yours . overall , Good or Bad ,see yourself and only you got the choice ,you know well end of the Day .takecare .

Khoon1;)

ilovelife.now
13-07-2008, 04:18 AM
Can't say I didnt have such feelings. still remember my first Thai chick :)
You are right in going out with here often - but it s 200$ lah.. think about it.

Still if you want to be with her then it is your choice. Heard a lot of such FLs need a good shoulder to cry upon.. even the gal I spent the night with in Indonesia showed her bf's photo on her mobile :O

Dont rush. I repeat - dont rush. Pay visits to her. Talk to yourself, think if it is ok for you to do it. Make her feel comfortable..

If you still feel it is correct then let your feelings then you go ahead and get her some gifts.. give her after you do it.. watch if she can remeber them and if she keeps/ uses them. Finally talk to her.

pussyman72
13-07-2008, 08:14 AM
anyway be it what it up to the individual what he wants to do..............................

rakthai
13-07-2008, 09:11 AM
pussyman72,how are you getting on now ?

in the end,it is really up to the individual. once he thinks he is right and want to go thru it,no matter what advice and opinions given,are useless.
that is why,the saying "Love Is Blind" come about.

bestbest
13-07-2008, 09:30 AM

many many other things to lists no need to list all the rest is all up to u to find out...

oh forget one most important if everything fall out will u go kill urself or go crazy?!?!?!
Chokdee krup

Solid. From someone who had walked through that journey.

Yes.

Love so beautiful, yet so blind.

Love so meaningful, only when you see through that beautiful blind.

naemlo
13-07-2008, 11:24 AM

Congrad to your new found love. Enjoy while it lasts. :rolleyes: Feeling of falling in love is wonderful. :D

kai87
13-07-2008, 11:53 AM
im really confused right now, and my 1.4k (left with 500 after bills and parents etc) pay cant really support this habbit of meeting her regularly, 200 once..
In a way im scared if she quits i cant see her anymore, in another i really hope she can leave this line asap and wont do it again too.
but guess il do it anyway.

Remember something, sooner or later she is going to leave you alone in Singapore. She not going to be here forever.
What you gonna do then? Follow her back to Thailand with the money you earn?

For them, they won't understand your feeling. All they need is $$$!!! that is what they are for.
Whether you beg,borrow or steal is none of her business.

There is nothing special she giving you, whatever she gives you other customers are also getting the same treatment. Maybe GFE higher for you:rolleyes:

The best, you find ways to forget her.

Heart Break Kid
13-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Congrad to your new found love. Enjoy while it lasts. :rolleyes: Feeling of falling in love is wonderful. :D

Dun be sarcastic lah :D you should use your experience to discourage him.

bestbest
13-07-2008, 12:43 PM

Meaningful only if it is as beautiful

But beyond this beautiful blind, it can also be a very sad mine.

Himerus
13-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Enjoy while it lasts.

very true,bro naemlo.
so bro,enjoy to the fullest but please also keep an open option with an open heart.

naemlo
13-07-2008, 01:09 PM
very true,bro naemlo.
so bro,enjoy to the fullest but please also keep an open option with an open heart.

Yup "enjoy" is the word. Hokkien saying "happy is enough".

Dun be sarcastic lah :D you should use your experience to discourage him.

Errrr difficult cos emotion always rules over common sense. :D

pussyman72
13-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Yup "enjoy" is the word. Hokkien saying "happy is enough".

lol bro should be song song kao jurong ma :p

pussyman72
13-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Solid. From someone who had walked through that journey.

Yes.

hehehe not said i no understand how they feel but think bros here have share their exp. here for him to reference. whether is a local or a foreigner it still almost the same road the are going thru.

some pple think we should show some courtesy to the poor guy so long we never insult him good enough.

i still remember got a friend of mind also kanna a KTV local girl kanna suck 3 yrs till he dry dry from no debt till full of debt. later eat sai bcos the girl go for another guy who can provide her more. so local or no local the person involve in it should be the one thinking is it worth it.

best think is first fark n then said fall in love. weak heart better dont start else die also dont know what happen.

Si Geena
13-07-2008, 07:44 PM
The script is all written out liao. Nothing new. Poor guy doesn't have a chance and he's still going in.

jiro666
13-07-2008, 10:43 PM
The script is all written out liao. Nothing new. Poor guy doesn't have a chance and he's still going in.

i think so too but duno just seems like i got to do it.

i know im screwed when i just met her for the first time a week ago and now i miss her so much i cant get on with life. and i even told myself im even willing to pay just to talk with her and know her more. but no way she will like me cos of my looks and financial status.

and btw shes local and still a student, i see her schedule everyday 1pm to 10pm, really hurts me, guess she really got some huge financial probs to be working so hard. wanna protect her but helpless.

maybe some bros will say she choose to do this for money so we shd not pity them.

but i guess no girl will enjoy getting screwed by so many random men a whole day..and having to put on a mask everytime, when we chated i feel she took off the mask for awhile...i feel shes not the type who would lie. i felt bad about doing it with her too, im quite fat, 1.68m 75kg but she said she had dealed with customers twice my size before..i cant imagine that.

HoonKeE
13-07-2008, 10:50 PM
don't be sad. life still have to go on.

waiwaiz
13-07-2008, 11:43 PM
I may not fully agreed with what you are doing......however i still support your decision. :).It seem like you are all out regardless what and prepare to face whatever happen..........good luck to you bro......sincerely. Pls keep posting to keep us update as lots of bros here have got lots of real life experience to share and help with you.

Dont forget to gv us invitation card hor........:)
Jia you...........

upmepls
14-07-2008, 01:11 AM
bro, do what you think is right. Follow your true feeling

ekemono
14-07-2008, 01:52 AM
she had dealed with customers twice my size before..i cant imagine that.

bro, from what you written, I find that it will be difficult for you.
Days goes on as you commit more, your interest level for her will rise. Up to near future you may not resolve her problem and she will still continue to sleep with other men. And with your interest level for her sky-rocketing, your sympathy for her will turn to one sided possessiveness and jealousy; and that will be more painful than loosing some hard earned money.

If you find she gives you good sextifying bonk then just keep it a paid sex with a regular gal. You can add a few occasion of beer and dinner before or after sex but most impotantly don't bring your emotions into the bedroom.

JediSkull
14-07-2008, 04:35 AM
and btw shes local and still a student, i see her schedule everyday 1pm to 10pm, really hurts me, guess she really got some huge financial probs to be working so hard. wanna protect her but helpless.
but i guess no girl will enjoy getting screwed by so many random men a whole day..and having to put on a mask everytime, when we chated i feel she took off the mask for awhile...i feel shes not the type who would lie. i felt bad about doing it with her too, im quite fat, 1.68m 75kg but she said she had dealed with customers twice my size before..i cant imagine that.

wat kinda schedule everyday 1pm to 10pm? u sure she local student? dun need to go schooling liao ah? school holidays liao meh, tot june holidays over liao? and also no matter how huge a financial problem is, the worst scenerio i can think of is file for bankruptcy..... unless we'r talking abt getting money to pay for bloody medical for sick family member in high costing sillypore. that kinda thing I can still forgive lor..... :(

JediSkull
14-07-2008, 04:39 AM
Remember something, sooner or later she is going to leave you alone in Singapore. She not going to be here forever.

For them, they won't understand your feeling. All they need is $$$!!! that is what they are for.

There is nothing special she giving you, whatever she gives you other customers are also getting the same treatment. Maybe GFE higher for you:rolleyes:

bro, u'r not reading........ TS is into a local FL not a thai one.......... :confused: amazing how a bro can highlight this point and yet people are still commenting on foreign FL wif local guy rather than Local FL wif local guy...:eek:

JediSkull
14-07-2008, 04:42 AM

its ok lar..... I will try to help him. ;) anyway if he's poor, he has only tat much to lose. so its not tat bad afterall....... oh dear..... I think I'm giving all these sacarstic remarks after reading too much from boss......:p

btw how do i multi quote from the different posts? i dun seem to be able to multi quote..... :o getting older n dumber.

vmtech
14-07-2008, 08:48 AM
wat kinda schedule everyday 1pm to 10pm? u sure she local student? dun need to go schooling liao ah? school holidays liao meh, tot june holidays over liao? and also no matter how huge a financial problem is, the worst scenerio i can think of is file for bankruptcy..... unless we'r talking abt getting money to pay for bloody medical for sick family member in high costing sillypore. that kinda thing I can still forgive lor..... :(

You are right JediSkull, i didnt take my time to read through all the pages to understand the story, but i do agree with you.
Some foreign FLs come to Sillypore, reason for some, is to get more money to feed their poor family back home, of course we do have those that are just in it for that expensive prada or gucci handbag.

However when we are talking about local FLs, pardon me. Most, if not all, families have sufficient abilities to survive in singapore. even if they are living in governmental assisted 1 room flats, they still have enough to thier basic neccessities.
To the TS, your local girl stays in a 1 room flat? she is able to go to school, and u mentioned her schedule is 1-10pm, she either is in Poly or some pte school? meaning that her family is self sufficient to feed her. But why is she working as a FL? if you are saying "help the family to lighten financial burden", she can jolly well work as a waitress and subsidise the family with 1k odd $ a month.

Sad to say, most local FLs i know, are in it because they want that nokia n95 8gb or the coach bag sitting at takashimaya boutiques.

i wont say ALL, i said MOST. MAYBE your FL is 1 of those exceptional cases, think about it :)

JediSkull
14-07-2008, 09:49 AM
You are right JediSkull, i didnt take my time to read through all the pages to understand the story, but i do agree with you.
.............................. Sad to say, most local FLs i know, are in it because they want that nokia n95 8gb or the coach bag sitting at takashimaya boutiques.i wont say ALL, i said MOST. MAYBE your FL is 1 of those exceptional cases, think about it :)

i dun stereotype FLs at large as most of them are doing it to improve the lives of their family members. but i understand many of them have a hard life coz the money they earned when given to family members are squandered away.:mad: so its important to teach them that "god helps those who help themselves" 1st. :(

AmericanIdol
14-07-2008, 11:12 AM
drop the idea bro

sex4LiFe
14-07-2008, 11:34 AM
i think so too but duno just seems like i got to do it.

i know im screwed when i just met her for the first time a week ago and now i miss her so much i cant get on with life. and i even told myself im even willing to pay just to talk with her and know her more. but no way she will like me cos of my looks and financial status.

maybe some bros will say she choose to do this for money so we shd not pity them.

wahh.. one weekend never log in so many caring bros come out give advice.. :p

To TS - you have already indicated that u feel she'll not fall for u coz of ya looks and financial status; to my question to you is - WHY PERSIST?

Perhaps you should ask yourself this couple question to clear your clouded mind -

1. Are you feeling sorry for her?
2. Do you think paying money to spend time with her is helping her; if you are really sincere about helping her.
3. Do you know what love is?

If your answer to question 1 is YES, then my fren it's not love. You're sympathetic of her and love is not about feeling sorry for someone.

If your answer to question 2 is YES as well, then you're very wrong. If she's doing FL due to home problems (parents kena terminal diseases etc) then it's really ok. But if she's in this trade coz she's been spending money foolishly etc ; you're not helping her by paying. You need to help her to deal with the main problem - anyhow spending $$$.

For question 3, i agree everyone has different opinions when it comes to love; but for your case, I feel it's a very grey area. You're not in love with her with sensible reasoning. You're in love with her coz ultimately, you think that she's such a "poor & suffering" soul who needs to trade her body for money. This kind of love will not bring you to your final destination.. neither will it give you any form of happiness or longevity.

However, if you really insist, my final advice to you is to offer help with what you can; don't offer anything more than what you cannnot, i.e. money (which obviously you can't). Be a friend for her, listen to her, offer her your care and concern... coz sometimes that's all a gal really want deep inside.

Choose and think wisely... you have my blessings.

Heart Break Kid
14-07-2008, 01:03 PM
In love with a prostitute is ok but never marry them as wife and never give them all you have ;)

Comment
14-07-2008, 01:15 PM
ha.. i guess if u jus seen her for the first time.

drop the idea.

but still. save more money to get an appointment with her n see how it goes.

:):):):)

JediSkull
14-07-2008, 02:04 PM
In love with a prostitute is ok but never marry them as wife and never give them all you have ;)

in love or in lust? into the sex or into the moment? :rolleyes: oh well....... u'r rite on never give them all you have to a certain degree. but i love to give them all my effort n sperm during sex!!! MUAHAHAHA!!! :p juz got the fetish to see gals cum or else feel unaccomplished!

Heart Break Kid
14-07-2008, 02:42 PM
in love or in lust? into the sex or into the moment? :rolleyes: oh well....... u'r rite on never give them all you have to a certain degree. but i love to give them all my effort n sperm during sex!!! MUAHAHAHA!!! :p juz got the fetish to see gals cum or else feel unaccomplished!

Same here ..hot hot sperm splash into the prosititute's face or body.
Shooter :D hahaha

eugene88
14-07-2008, 05:10 PM
give up on her.

once she got into this line, she's oredi decided not to give her heart to any client cos if she wanted someone to love and marry, it's definitely not anyone whom she fucked for money..

and since you oredi had the situation of not having a high opinion of yourself, dun expect the gal to admire/like/love you much.. cos you reflect how you feel towards yourself, and pple will choose to respect or despise the "you" they see..

and even if she appears to be an angel in front of you, she might be feeling another thing abt a guy who actually professes to have emotional feelings for her AFTER fucking her.. she can just think that you're addicted to having sex with her and den she can suck you dry, financially and emotionally. evil eh?

most singaporean gals are practical. it's a gd and bad thing.

JediSkull
14-07-2008, 05:50 PM
give up on her.......
most singaporean gals are practical. it's a gd and bad thing.

agreed. but then again, we dunno her reasons for doing FL yet. I last time kenna one sibei cham case. 17 yrs old SYT gal (few years back so its still not illegal back then) asking for financial help (i was offering good money for SYT virgins back then) saying father dying of skin cancer. no money for medication n hospital. her mum was working in factory and she's the only daughter. I actually meet up with the gal and pretend to be her fren to visit her home (pretend to help her fix her computer) to verify the truth. it was a horrible experience. her father was basically in the terminal stage whereby his flesh had begun to rot. there was body odour. sighz....... this kinda case u wun know how to handle one...... in the end i juz tell her to face the hard facts that her dad is dying and she shouldn't sell her body coz its too late! :(

JediSkull
15-07-2008, 04:22 AM
one great way of making u give up is let u see the number of bros here make bookings with her and do her while u sit at hotel lobby and do a human count! i bet ur heart will break and give up! ;) been thru that b4 liao lar bro! no pt getting emo wif someone who isn't gonna give up anything to be wif u............ if she can give up FLing for u, then u can consider! even wif tat, can u take it if someone says "u'r bringing a public toilet back home to use"? this is an actual comment i overheard when my fren married a ktv gal. it hurts my heart to hear such comments coming from so called good frens of his! :( this is a fucking sad world!

Prince7
15-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Bro TS,

Please think about what all bros' kind advice to you,... Search your heart...
You love this girl only because of the sex provided ? Izzit true Love.??
True Love involves accepting the girl as what she is/was, including her pasts as an hooker. Can you?
You are young, concentrate on building your career and future.
The right girl will comes along the way.

warbird
15-07-2008, 11:35 AM

... i felt bad about doing it with her too, im quite fat, 1.68m 75kg but she said she had dealed with customers twice my size before..i cant imagine that.

Very interesting thread.

Bro jiro, I empathise w/ u. I think the root cause of the problem is not ur love for a local FL or that u don't hv the looks or financial means. The real problem is ur negative self-image n lack of self-confidence/esteem. Am I right? I was just like u in my younger days.

The problem is very common, almost universal, affecting every man, woman n child to varying degrees. Even powerful, rich, famous n glamorous people suffer from this affliction. I count among them The First emperor of China n Marilyn Monroe. The First emperor was rumoured to be a bastard n MM was a whore before being "discovered' by Hollywood. We all hv our share of problems.

Solution? Change ur mind, change ur life.

William James, the eminent philosopher and psychologist, once observed that, “The greatest discovery of our age has been that we, by changing
the inner aspects of our thinking, can change the outer aspects of our lives.”

Yes, we can change. Shakespeare said, “ We know what we are, but not what we may be.”

Does this describe you? Do you concentrate on your limitations, your failures, your blundering way of doing things, seldom stopping to think of what you
might be? The problem is that you have been conditioned since childhood by false concepts, values and beliefs that have prevented you from realising
how truly capable and unique you are.

Bro Jiro, I hv a great book "The Secrets of Total Self-Confidence" which may transform ur life. PM ur email address to me n I'll send it to u, free n w/ no strings attached.

Thx for reading.

slider_72
15-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Solution? Change ur mind, change ur life.

CLAP CLAP CLAP. You bring tears to my eyes. Up your points already.

warbird
15-07-2008, 06:42 PM
CLAP CLAP CLAP. You bring tears to my eyes. Up your points already.

Thx bro slider, I shall return ur favour as soon as I regain power.

To you n to everyone here: every minute, every day, n in every way, we are getting better n better n better...

I hv a final piece of advice for bro jiro: a gal will love u not for who u are but for how u make her feel about herself.;)

Cheers n hv a great day!!:)

Dunga
15-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Bro TS

You are still young.
Concentrate on building a successful career.

All girls are attracted to successful men. :)

JediSkull
16-07-2008, 01:09 AM
nice advice bro warbird! ;)

I still like to reiterate that "god helps those who help themselves". I think TS is still young and he should concentrate on his studies! U come out and play, leave those moments as buying sweet memories! Dun get too involved! Its not something newbies can handle easily....... PLS FUCK N FUCK OFF! ;)

pussyman72
16-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Bro TS

You are still young.
Concentrate on building a successful career.

All girls are attracted to successful men. :)

yup agree what for get stuck now :p

1HILLDUDE
16-07-2008, 04:57 AM
Bros u all not tired of replying to the same problem over and over again ah? This forum got many sob stories by sadfuxks who equate 1 nite of paid sex to falling in love and wanting to spend his entire life with a hooker. This kind of question i see liao yawn ah. Eh Jiro666 go read up somemore first la. Many laojiao sadfuxk stories here to study. Waste of time man. :rolleyes:

playground150
16-07-2008, 11:28 AM
bro ts,stop lookin for her,dun step into tis game,tis is one e many tactics used by wls.nvr ever believe wat a wl tells u,remember there r many things u can't see.e patient ones will take their time to reel u in esp when they noe u can help them financialli,these r e ones to watch out for.some of them hv been taught well and will try to earn yr trust first, b4 u noe it u'll be headin to e atm of yr own accord.try others,commercial sex is full of such things and at e end of the day its all abt $$$.there r better things in life to pursue so take care.

JediSkull
16-07-2008, 12:59 PM
yup agree what for get stuck now :p

yeah man. when u got money, wheregot scared no women? :rolleyes:;)

pussyman72
16-07-2008, 01:03 PM
yeah man. when u got money, wheregot scared no women? :rolleyes:;)

hehehehe scare got money liao many women spend until money bo liao lei :D

LengKia
16-07-2008, 01:21 PM
Get out as soon as possible. No regret believe me :)

With a WL, must learn not to take things too seriously and by face value.

JediSkull
16-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Get out as soon as possible. No regret believe me :)

With a WL, must learn not to take things too seriously and by face value.

No Whores, No Woes!~!~

Comment
16-07-2008, 06:37 PM
totally see no replies from him liao man..

wonder how is he liaoz.. lolz..

The_Rules
16-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Same here ..hot hot sperm splash into the prosititute's face or body.
Shooter :D hahaha
hi,mr.shawn michaels,the hollywood hulk hogan is here.:p

SammyHulk
16-07-2008, 07:54 PM
... even wif tat, can u take it if someone says "u'r bringing a public toilet back home to use"? this is an actual comment i overheard when my fren married a ktv gal. it hurts my heart to hear such comments coming from so called good frens of his! :( this is a fucking sad world!

That is very mean....:(

Heart Break Kid
16-07-2008, 09:00 PM
hi,mr.shawn michaels,the hollywood hulk hogan is here.:p

Yo hulk ..want to cheong KTV :D

Heart Break Kid
16-07-2008, 09:37 PM
one great way of making u give up is let u see the number of bros here make bookings with her and do her while u sit at hotel lobby and do a human count! i bet ur heart will break and give up! ;) been thru that b4 liao lar bro! no pt getting emo wif someone who isn't gonna give up anything to be wif u............ if she can give up FLing for u, then u can consider! even wif tat, can u take it if someone says "u'r bringing a public toilet back home to use"? this is an actual comment i overheard when my fren married a ktv gal. it hurts my heart to hear such comments coming from so called good frens of his! :( this is a fucking sad world!

In today world there is no true friendships..people associated us in accordance to our status.

Dun say marry KTV girls lah ..just say marry normal foreign wife people like so-called frens begin talk here talk there
(behind all no good words)

sibaysong4u
16-07-2008, 11:13 PM
totally see no replies from him liao man..

wonder how is he liaoz.. lolz..Eating gummy sour sweet and ice cream ALONE @7-11:D

JediSkull
17-07-2008, 03:59 AM
That is very mean....:(

mean also lan lan..... i wun expect the groom to pick up a fight during his big night....... :(

JediSkull
17-07-2008, 04:00 AM
In today world there is no true friendships..people associated us in accordance to our status.

Dun say marry KTV girls lah ..just say marry normal foreign wife people like so-called frens begin talk here talk there
(behind all no good words)

yeah.... u got money u'r good fren....... if not u'r normal fren..... and u r rite abt foreign wife also........... :mad::(

warbird
17-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Hi bro jiro, pls tell us how u are coping w/ your predicament. We are here to give u moral support.

Cheers!

JediSkull
17-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Hi bro jiro, pls tell us how u are coping w/ your predicament. We are here to give u moral support.

Cheers!

perhaps he has already moved on wif his life? :rolleyes:

Mean Boy
17-07-2008, 12:07 PM
perhaps he has already moved on wif his life? :rolleyes:

Wondering how is he doing :confused:
Hope that he is feeling better now:)

Flintstome
19-07-2008, 12:55 AM
I think he should feel better now after getting so many advice from bros here. :D

After all, he is still young and he should concentrate on building his career first. :)

jiro666
20-07-2008, 10:53 AM
hmm actually these feel days were very hard to pass, session with her 2 days ago was canceled..so no chance to tell her all that i planned.
(basically just wanted to more about her difficulties first..)

just saw a thread about 'FL girl falling in love with customer' don't think it will happen for my case..probably many guys already did wwhat i wanted to and probaly they are better-looking or richer than me.

but it confirms my thoughts that girls who do FL are not really totally materialistic and all out to get money..

saw a reply telling me i like her i wont name my thread 'falling in love with a PROSTITUTE' yup kinda true i guess, when i posted it i was feeling very confused maybe i did think of her as a prostitute then, wanted to edit my title at first cos i felt was very insulting to her..but was having internet probs that time so posted 3 duplicate threads..

and about the 'falling in love' part maybe not so much of love yet frankly speaking, as i only met her once only. but its just the feeling of missing her very much and enjoying her company, felt shes actually a good girl being forced to put on a mask to satisfy customers...due to whatever reasons she gotand i feel that she dun deserve to suffer like this.
i think of her more as just a normal girl whos in some sort of trouble..

just like any girl on the streets..and i feel shes not a fake person thats whats important.
guess i will see her soon, and take a step at a time, will be happy even to be friends.

Casilla
20-07-2008, 11:06 AM
try to know her better that gd for u.

sammyboyfor
20-07-2008, 11:11 AM
felt shes actually a good girl being forced to put on a mask to satisfy customers

Good girls don't become prostitutes. Only greedy, lazy girls who want to earn a fast buck sell their bodies for money. :rolleyes:

spasol
20-07-2008, 11:15 PM
they say men go to stripclubs looking for sex and to prostitutes looking for love. i am one of the 'sadfux' whose been there (BmD girl, long time ago.. ouch). bad self image, lonelyness, lack of confidence. you cant accept she would choose this work and so she MUST have terrible reasons to have to do it. so you want to save her etc. get over it. there's lots of trouble and pain in the world and the choice to become a pro is not near top of the list. for this girl at least its a choice (sure for some others maybe not). and encouaraging sadfux is good for business. the good news is you will get over it, all the faster thanks to the good advice and support here. read that confidence book - no idea if there's anything good in it but it will at least get a new focus for your life. good luck.

FL Lover
21-07-2008, 10:50 AM
but it confirms my thoughts that girls who do FL are not really totally materialistic and all out to get money..

Agreed on that. I have come across a few who are like that. We need to understand y those gers are willing to work in this line. Not all the gers are as fortunate as our sg gers.. Everything is provided from the top to the bot. Most of these gers are from a poor family background... the dad is lazy, gambling, family always asking for $$... what to do if u r in this kind of environment..... of course the fastest way to get $$ is to sell...

I still believe humans are born kind. Most of the gers will have this ideas to stop wheh they have enough $$ but as they got stuck in this line, their mind become corrupted with greeds or disappointments. SOme got played out by guys or cheated by guys....cannot blame them in the first place.

I have come across a few rare "gems" who are willing to leave everything behind n stick with their men through bad times n good times... but then the problem is with us.. So like what pussyman72 had said.. if u are willing to love such gers, u have to forget what they have been doing last time.

Of course there are lots of gers who are just playing the fields just as some of us are doing... so have to open yor eyes wide and see carefully loh..

KLKOOL
21-07-2008, 01:37 PM
This type of thread very popular nowadays horr :rolleyes:

firstly, the ladies do it for primarily ECONOMIC reasons. Now if u get to know a friend like this, of cos u know the main attraction is money.

looking in China as a whole, i would term WLs as looking for a quick and easy way ton riches. They make more in 1 year than most other girls in "decent" jobs make in 5 years.

As for fallin in love, well, we fall in love with the illusion the create for us. And do they do this. Firstly .. $$$, then security of having someone there who obssess over them, and lastly .. and wayyyyyyyyyyyyy down, maybe some love.

mao86
21-07-2008, 03:11 PM
hmm actually these feel days were very hard to pass, session with her 2 days ago was canceled..so no chance to tell her all that i planned.
(basically just wanted to more about her difficulties first..)

just saw a thread about 'FL girl falling in love with customer' don't think it will happen for my case..probably many guys already did wwhat i wanted to and probaly they are better-looking or richer than me.

saw a reply telling me i like her i wont name my thread 'falling in love with a PROSTITUTE' yup kinda true i guess, when i posted it i was feeling very confused maybe i did think of her as a prostitute then, wanted to edit my title at first cos i felt was very insulting to her..but was having internet probs that time so posted 3 duplicate threads..

and about the 'falling in love' part maybe not so much of love yet frankly speaking, as i only met her once only. but its just the feeling of missing her very much and enjoying her company, felt shes actually a good girl being forced to put on a mask to satisfy customers...due to whatever reasons she gotand i feel that she dun deserve to suffer like this.

just like any girl on the streets..and i feel shes not a fake person thats whats important.
guess i will see her soon, and take a step at a time, will be happy even to be friends.

lox maybe u should relax brother... enjoy your life.. cos u r still young... dun be lyk mi.. i gt a veri bad xperience lyk u b4 fallin in luv with a prostitues and in end the person whu suffer the most is myself ... i neber bluff u loh... u still dunoe hw much i did for her and wt i get in return... perhaps.. the rest of the brothers are rite... they just want $$ only... no love.... if u tell her u love her.. mayb its one-sided love loh...

dummy364
21-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Good girls don't become prostitutes. Only greedy, lazy girls who want to earn a fast buck sell their bodies for money.

Surely such a stereotype only applies in the black and white world you live in.

Us mortals will have to live in a world with varying shades of grey until we get where you are, boss.

coolnrelax
22-07-2008, 01:51 AM

MR. Jiro, I'm very sure its just an infatuation. I've got a solution for you to try out though. Try to call other local FL pros with equally good reviews, and see if you still have the same feeling for that FL after a few rounds with a variety of other FLs.

If the so called 'love' feeling for her is still very very strong after all that, well ... then I really wish you best of luck. try to tell her the truth.. who knows what might happen? :D

Tai_zi21
22-07-2008, 03:55 AM

Just some of my ques here for u

Missing her? and enjoying her company? Let put it as u take her for short time... 1 hours i guess? u miss her? and u mention u miss her company? she acc u to movies? drink coffee? is it be cos of the gd service? how much u know abt her? her character? why is she in this line?

in some sort of trouble? bro of cos she in some trouble la... then she work for fun mah? who like to get fucked by diff kind of men everyday regardless of how they look?

she dun deserve to suffer like this? well i guess she must be hoping someone will bao her and give her $ instead having to serve so many diff customer rite?

i doubt she will even remember u when u r out with her at the 2nd session also...

kai87
22-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Falling in love with a prostitute is another thing. But what do you get back in return? Whatever service she offers you others get it aswell. Even the Girl friend feeling thingy which really plays with our minds thinking that they really like us.

Remember they are here for $$$ not for love.So,don't be fooled :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
22-07-2008, 05:24 PM
MR. Jiro, I'm very sure its just an infatuation. I've got a solution for you to try out though. Try to call other local FL pros with equally good reviews, and see if you still have the same feeling for that FL after a few rounds with a variety of other FLs.

If the so called 'love' feeling for her is still very very strong after all that, well ... then I really wish you best of luck. try to tell her the truth.. who knows what might happen? :D

I like this advice... :D basically u should fuck more ladies to find the difference between LUST and LOVE :p Must add u for this!

KLKOOL
22-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Falling in love with a prostitute is another thing. But what do you get back in return? Whatever service she offers you others get it aswell. Even the Girl friend feeling thingy which really plays with our minds thinking that they really like us.

Men have 2 heads but when come to matters of the heart, the brain frozen and cannot work one. As long and happy in return can liao. :D

JediSkull
23-07-2008, 11:56 AM

most of these gals are for the $$$ but we cannot rule the certain exceptions even if they are rare. ;)

kai87
23-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Men have 2 heads but when come to matters of the heart, the brain frozen and cannot work one. As long and happy in return can liao. :D

Very sad and true indeed.
Small head > Big Head.

Actually, i had friend last time who fell in love with a WL in one of those thai legal brothel houses in geylang. He loved her so much went to see her like 3-5 times a week 1-2 sessions each time thinking that the girl loved him(not sure whether the girl loved him or not,but her feelings towards him seemed real).When he asked her whether she loved him she kept quiet.I'm not sure why Thai's don't admit their love for someone.:confused:

Anyway,the day finally came where her contract end and she had to return back to her homeland. That was the last day he ever saw her.

He wasted so much money on her just for the love and emotional love making and at the end of the day he got nothing but just a sweet "byebye darling i will miss u...bla bla bla":cool:
What a waste...

Best NEVER fall in love with a WL/FL unless you are really committed to her and willing to support her throughout your entire life or you will be left in a shit situation.

JediSkull
23-07-2008, 08:38 PM
oh well....... must self control lor....... never let emotions get the better of u.

porscheclub
24-07-2008, 03:24 AM
Well, actually I can relate a little. I recently called up a WL, something I never did for a long time. Upon meeting her, she's a very pretty lass & fair. I was her so called 1st blood & according to her, this is the 1st time she's doing this as she just broke off with her Jap boyfriend & she needed $. She was so nervous about doing this so I took my own shower while she undress. After I'm done, she wrapped herself in a towel waiting by the bed but she still find it awkward so I told her it's fine, I don't need sex :o as I don't want to force her (wtf! & I was trying to de-stress but she looked pitiful) anyway we spent the next 2 hours chitchatting & that eased her mind off a lot. When the time's up, I still paid her full & I didn't even get to see or touch her body! Geez I must be crazy but I could tell from her eyes that she was so grateful, maybe I did a good deed or I got corned. Whatever....but I hope she gets a better life.

Mean Boy
24-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Well, actually I can relate a little. I recently called up a WL, something I never did for a long time. Upon meeting her, she's a very pretty lass & fair. I was her so called 1st blood & according to her, this is the 1st time she's doing this as she just broke off with her Jap boyfriend & she needed $. She was so nervous about doing this so I took my own shower while she undress. After I'm done, she wrapped herself in a towel waiting by the bed but she still find it awkward so I told her it's fine, I don't need sex :o as I don't want to force her (wtf! & I was trying to de-stress but she looked pitiful) anyway we spent the next 2 hours chitchatting & that eased her mind off a lot. When the time's up, I still paid her full & I didn't even get to see or touch her body! Geez I must be crazy but I could tell from her eyes that she was so grateful, maybe I did a good deed or I got corned. Whatever....but I hope she gets a better life.

Your are a good man bro :D
Very kind hearted :D

amveryangry
24-07-2008, 12:05 PM
as I don't want to force her (wtf! & I was trying to de-stress but she looked pitiful) anyway we spent the next 2 hours chitchatting & that eased her mind off a lot. When the time's up, I still paid her full & I didn't even get to see or touch her body! Geez I must be crazy but I could tell from her eyes that she was so grateful, maybe I did a good deed or I got corned. Whatever....but I hope she gets a better life.

Your are a good man bro :D
Very kind hearted :D

Dear Brother Porscheclub,i agree with Brother Mean Boy that you are a kind hearted good man.:)
As i used to encounter such issue before(whole night do nothing just chatting) so i understand how you feel.

UPZ you Brother Porscheclub

Iron Piston
24-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Wow, brother Porscheclub,

That was a noble thing you did. You are an example for the rest of us, man!

The gals may be all out for money, and bros are all out for you-know-what, but of course it is always good to be reminded that we are not all greedy, selfish people.

prado
24-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Everybody wanted to be hero. That include myself here trying to save a lost soul.

Here are some question that will have self answer.
1. WL did what they did for money (Then money is the problem)
2. What money problem? (for medical, for better living standard or to be on par with somebody)
3. How much$$$$$? (I have not meet anybody who have enought)
4. How do you know that you can provide better? (may be she can meet into another sucker who can provide better)
5. How do you know that she is not happy working as WL. (I can be happy to be fuck and service other if the $$$$ is good enought) Money can compesate for the service provide.

They might make more money per month then you make per year. Don't under estimate them.

Get out of it while in early stage.

I have been cheonging for past 20 years and occasionaly will still be stuck in some situation until wallet dry enough to think properlly. :p

blurz85
24-07-2008, 11:06 PM

lol.. u mean its even possible like that meh..
then must work on technique and become a monster in bed.. lol

kenny_bob
24-07-2008, 11:59 PM
Forget about it mate. So many girls out there why thinking of one? I think your problem is just a lack of socialising with normal girlfrens. Get out more, build up confidence and you'll get over her in no time.

Don't give yourself reason to pity her. No point. A famous saying in cantonese

'Yat yeh fu chai pak yi man' - One night as lovers = SGD120

It's a transaction. Full stop.

Cervast
25-07-2008, 04:06 AM
I don't think this is love. Maybe becos u r quite down in B/G relationship and she show u concern and care that y u feel it this way. But please remember it is her service and u have pay for it. And u actually should plan on yr career and future instead of thinking of her all the time. All prices keep increasing man due to infliation hahaha maybe next time u visit her $250 already. 1.4K really have a hardlife now.~~~ And further more u like her so much, but even she be with u, will u give her future and marry her. Furthermore if one day she say she need money becos of blah blah blah then u help her ah. Then u starts to have problems many many. Think for yourself now is better. In service definitely she treat u nice, but in reallife who know man. By the way if u have problem of chasing ger to be yr gf. Improve yrself and exercise. Try more attempts 1000 times chasing gers, i don believe u cannot get 10 of it. But the best still enjoy the process and be her regular customer if u have spared money.

Flavoured
25-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Dear TS,

love is a figment of the imagination, its not even an emotion. go google the meaning of love, more then half of the meaning falls under the sexual catagory.

anyways, you're deprived, very very very very (i can go on and on but you should get the point ) deprived. visit other Fls you'll get the pretty much the same kind of treatment. then hopefully, you fall in "love" with a whole bunch of women

love is just a sorry excuse for sex

porscheclub
26-07-2008, 03:28 AM
That was a noble thing you did. You are an example for the rest of us, man!

The gals may be all out for money, and bros are all out for you-know-what, but of course it is always good to be reminded that we are not all greedy, selfish people.

Thank u to the few bros. I'm sure many of you did or will do this as well. Sometimes we just want a listener & sometimes we just want to listen. We're out to look for fun & love that we can't find but no point going around to hurt others.

The TS is like all of us when we just started cheonging. The first is always sweet :p

kai87
28-07-2008, 11:56 AM

well said:p

amveryangry
28-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks for up me.
Up you once recover.your nick is in my up list.:)

redlord
29-07-2008, 10:11 AM
In love with a prostitute is getting very normal nowadays ,cheong ' drink ,disco go GL , sexual feeling ......end up in love ....

warbird
30-07-2008, 10:05 AM
In love with a prostitute?

My taoist guru says: Love is the delusion that one pussy differs from another.

I'm afraid he may be right.

I then ask him: What is the fastest way to fall out of love w/ a gal?

He says: Find other even prettier n younger pussies.

I think he is on to something...haha:D

He muses: Actually, since time immemorial, the greatest power that hv changed human history has come from men's needs to attract n compete for women. Practice meditation w/ me, you'll gain total self-confidence, become an Alpha Male n get all the money n pussies you ever want.:D

I think I'll hv to see him more often.:p

Heart Break Kid
30-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Personally I will not fall in love with whores knowing that they are not exclusive to us. Let alone marrying them as wife :cool:

clan004
31-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Agree with you HBK ....

kai87
01-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Personally I will not fall in love with whores knowing that they are not exclusive to us. Let alone marrying them as wife :cool:

Love is blind... :D:p

jon2000sg
02-08-2008, 04:49 PM
a prostitue primary objective is to relieve you of as much RMB/$$ as she can,
in as short a time as possible. In the short term, some may even give the excuse
to avoid staying over-night or leaving early in the morning,
even though she promised to spend the night with you. Possible reason could be she
is already “sponsored” with a monthly “retainer” but out to earn more spare cash.
However, many will start playing the mental game with you to try getting you to pay
her more, and converting you to “Instant ATM” for as long as she can. Indeed, I’ve
known many Taiwanese friends who found subsequently to their horrors that they are
not the only “ATMs” – the same MM has many “ATMs” at the same time – obviously a
smart MM, who will probably be calling all the sponsors by the same name
“Lao Gong?” Well, I call all my MMs “Lao Po” to keep them happy, but mainly
because I can never remember all their names too!

Last words of humble advice from an old fart – just remember: “Business is business,
love is all BULLSHIT.” Play hard, but remember the 5-Fs: “Find Them, Feel Them, Finger
Them, Fcuk Them, but most importantly Forget Them.” I know I sound like a mercenary –
but then again, I presume SB forumers go there for good bonks, right? Otherwise, they
should just stay home.

The morale of the story is that once these gals step onto the "bright light" and tasted
the easy money...they ll never never be the same again... They will be backed for
more....$$$....

So bro. dont waste effort and money trying to help them .... unless u can give them
more $$$ than what they could earned as a WL.... No way, they will settle for anything
less..... It's all $$$ talks

clan004
04-08-2008, 11:56 AM
If you are willing to waste more $ and time finding out whether the love is true, by all means carry on .... otherwise, just forget about falling in love with a prostitute

wodemama
04-08-2008, 02:26 PM

bro, ts fell in love with a local!!
Yes,the reason she came to become FL is cuz of the lack of money. who will wanna do this kinda job when they got enough money. Unless they really so sex-deprived that they wanna earn from it at the same time.

Nice one bro, i agree. Imagine how ,many men has alr up her b4 we do?

If you are willing to waste more $ and time finding out whether the love is true, by all means carry on .... otherwise, just forget about falling in love with a prostitute

Love can be found even with spending much money.

And personally, i had the same exact experience as TS. i lost my virginity to a thai ktv hostess this year at the age of 18. Yea she really gave me that very GFE feel, like after make love liao ,lie on my shoulder and we slpt thru the night. 1st few days keep thinking of her. den snapped out of it, told myself although 1st time sure memorable but when it is Paid for. its nth more den a business deal.

and b4 i lost my virginity, i did not have any BGR at all. now it remains the same. trying to get a gf but not for the sex but rather the feel of having some1 there for u.

So ts, just try to work harder and earn more money.
when you got money, there will be no lack of girls flocking towards you. by den confirm you will have more beautiful and better treatment by thoese girls and they will be EXCLUSIVE to YOU

maila
04-08-2008, 03:38 PM
My advice is try not to fall in love with any WLs. Usually there will be more heartache than joy .... especially if she is not exclusive to you ... can you imagine thinking about her while she is working and not accompanying you ...

Bro wodemama ... you are still very young try to get a GF ... enjoy your youth while you can and not be like us DOM ... :)

Prince7
04-08-2008, 04:05 PM
My advice is try not to fall in love with any WLs. Usually there will be more heartache than joy .... especially if she is not exclusive to you ... can you imagine thinking about her while she is working and not accompanying you ...

Bro wodemama ... you are still very young try to get a GF ... enjoy your youth while you can and not be like us DOM ... :)

Bro maila,

This is a very good advice for Bro wodemama, I second you bro :D

wodemama
04-08-2008, 04:12 PM

whats DOM?

Yup, im tryin to get a gf and im lettin nature take its course =) no point rushing.
any tips on how to woo girls?

P.S thx for the advice =D

kai87
04-08-2008, 06:26 PM

Very true bro.
Seriously,"terakship" between WL is simply just for words only. End of the day,you are wasting all your money. Like what some bro said, Love is the sorry excuse for sex...:cool:
Think about it.. you go visit her for couple of sessions. For that time being with her wah shiock shiock,after that go back home left with what? a good memory?:rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
04-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Very true bro.
Seriously,"terakship" between WL is simply just for words only. End of the day,you are wasting all your money. Like what some bro said, Love is the sorry excuse for sex...:cool:
Think about it.. you go visit her for couple of sessions. For that time being with her wah shiock shiock,after that go back home left with what? a good memory?:rolleyes:

hi bro kai87 .. all these started when S'pore women treated their husband or bf badly & the same go for some Msia women who had a fuck-up personality too.

Then men willingly to waste money for a good memory ..not forgeting to mention some WL can make their customers real good on the bed & cover all positions that acted in AV films. Something that wife & gf cannot do it. :D

glooper83
04-08-2008, 10:51 PM
hi brothers, i also got caught up recently.. felt very hard to let go initially. When i forced myself to stop seeing her or call or sms, it felt like i was going through cold turkey treatment. I just need to occupy my time and then i would'nt think about her so often, so when friends called me out, i went happily. go watch movie, go out chit chat with old buddies. Anything to occupy the time.. but when i went home again, i would think about her.

from my point of view, whats there not to like about these pros, they're definitely the kind that most average guys would not be able to snag. They may be doing an undesirable job, but like most blinded guys, we can "pretend" that it was all in the past.

But then i also asked myself, is it due to my purchasing power of being able to pay for her services that makes me feel good. Its as though that suddenly the girls that i have always lusted for are now available to me. That suddenly they cosy up to us and sweet talk to us. Suddenly makes it feel so good and that it could be LOVE? Well, i am not saying that love cannot happen in such circumstances, it could. But i think it would take more than one meeting and it would take both hands to clap. Even if she said she likes you, how well do you know her to tell if she is genuine?

A lot of us are "desperados", whole day seeing that cute chick while on the way to work, and wishing the guy next to her was us. Sometimes we'd be even thinking what a crappy bf she has.. i could be better. And when we finally get a chance to hold on to our own "hot chick", we dun wan to let go. I guess it is a typical reaction of most guys, me included. Which is why i think when the other sbf members say that it might be better to find other girls and numb yourself, it could actually be a good suggestion. Because, after holding to so many hot chicks, definitely have to let go..

I believe that many of us that get caught in love, might actually be like me, just starting off our journey of exploration. In time to come, i think we'll be used to their sweet talk as their SOP. Sometimes, we have to harden our hearts, and think with our brain instead of the bird to see the clear picture. But they are humans too, and i think respecting them while having their service is the best that we can do for them.

mpcviper
14-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Dear TS,

love is a figment of the imagination, its not even an emotion. go google the meaning of love, more then half of the meaning falls under the sexual catagory.

anyways, you're deprived, very very very very (i can go on and on but you should get the point ) deprived. visit other Fls you'll get the pretty much the same kind of treatment. then hopefully, you fall in "love" with a whole bunch of women

I agree. These ladies are professionals, they would do everything to make you feel in love with them so that you would go back to them for another session.
:D

aces68
20-08-2008, 11:56 AM
hi bro kai87 .. all these started when S'pore women treated their husband or bf badly & the same go for some Msia women who had a fuck-up personality too.

Then men willingly to waste money for a good memory ..not forgeting to mention some WL can make their customers real good on the bed & cover all positions that acted in AV films. Something that wife & gf cannot do it. :D

I couldn't agree more..:p

aces68
20-08-2008, 11:59 AM
A lot of us are "desperados", whole day seeing that cute chick while on the way to work, and wishing the guy next to her was us. Sometimes we'd be even thinking what a crappy bf she has.. i could be better. And when we finally get a chance to hold on to our own "hot chick", we dun wan to let go. I guess it is a typical reaction of most guys, me included. Which is why i think when the other sbf members say that it might be better to find other girls and numb yourself, it could actually be a good suggestion. Because, after holding to so many hot chicks, definitely have to let go..

I believe that many of us that get caught in love, might actually be like me, just starting off our journey of exploration. In time to come, i think we'll be used to their sweet talk as their SOP. Sometimes, we have to harden our hearts, and think with our brain instead of the bird to see the clear picture. But they are humans too, and i think respecting them while having their service is the best that we can do for them.

Your comments are very accurate and shows the maturity of your thoughts and analysis of the general WL mindset, I am sure you won't be so easily KC by them in the future..kudos..;)

sinner1105
20-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Wow after reading all the FRs i finally see some real man toking haha. Though i'm also a player, we must draw an invisible line between the gals and us, and make sure we dun get too close to the edge. Falling for them is a taboo, try gg for dating centres if u are too lonely lor. Play n forget, erm mayb left abit to remember also no much harm haha.
FYI, Sg got more gal ratio then guys haha

clan004
21-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Haha, good advice from all bros. But the problem is sometimes cannot help but falling in love .... especially if you are single or having problem with gf/wife relationship

slider_72
21-08-2008, 11:11 AM
With respect, I think all of us are at risk, one way or another. The bros who visit WLs do not fall within a single category. There are many different categories of bros who visit WLs.

1. The younger, single bros who may not have much experience with women. Like what glooper83 said, once they are with the hot chick who is giving them the loving and attention, it is easy to see why these bros feel that they are in love with the WLs. For these bros, I suspect that the sex they are getting from the WLs is the main reason which they get hooked onto these girls.

2. The slightly older, married bros who are facing marital issues. These bros are not getting the TLC at home so off they go in search of something in lieu. Once they meet a WL who can give them the TLC they desire, bingo, they run the risk of being hooked. For these bros, my opinion is that they are in it not so much for the sex but for the TLC which the PRC meimeis are especially good at.

3. The even older, married bros who are not facing marital strife at home but may simply be bored. I think the term used to describe these bros is 'mid life crisis'. Life is stable at home, kids growing up, pressure from work and society in general. Going for the WLs is a form of an escape from the dull realities of life. As these bros are already seasoned matured individuals, even paying for sex and getting the WLs to go through all the various positions described in the Karma Sutra may eventually become uninteresting. Inevitably, these bros may meet a particular WL who can inject some form of excitement into their lives and they get hooked onto that girl. For some, it can simply be the thrill of the chase, getting a girl to fall in love with them rather than getting the girl in bed. We all know it is by far easier to obtain sex simply by paying for it compared with getting a girl to fall in love with you, especially a WL.

4. The retired or widowed bros (or perhaps I should call them uncle instead of bros). These uncles are simply looking for company. Perhaps they may lack the social network to date or feel that at their age, they shouldn't be dating. The MILFs at GL who target these uncles with fat CPF savings. From these uncles' perspective, they feel that they are already in their twilight years and don't mind giving the WL some money for companionship. Sex is rarely in the picture.

There is no simply solution applicable for all. For bro glooper83, my guess is that you fall within category 1 above. If so, you should consider what made you fall for the WL in the first place. That in turn begs the question whether you were indeed in love with the WL. If it is indeed the "desperado" syndrome, finding other girls to 'numb' yourself may not be the correct solution. You may end up thinking that you fell in love with more than 1 WL!

Take some time off to be by yourself, sit back and analyse what is the problem first.

For me, I am also a victim but I think I fall within category 3. The WL whom I hold great affection for is currently still in Singapore but she will go back in a couple of weeks time. It is indeed heart-breaking to part but parting is inevitable. In my quiet moments, I wonder whether this feeling of intense affection for her is an illusion which I created subliminally in order re-experience the joys of a teenage infatuation. If so, then I am not really in love with her but really trying to re-inject some excitement back into my life. A classic example of the forbidden fruit tasting sweeter. It is a possibility I cannot discount.

While I think I know what is the cause of my problem, I do not have a ready solution at hand.

aces68
21-08-2008, 11:31 AM
2. The slightly older, married bros who are facing marital issues. These bros are not getting the TLC at home so off they go in search of something in lieu. Once they meet a WL who can give them the TLC they desire, bingo, they run the risk of being hooked. For these bros, my opinion is that they are in it not so much for the sex but for the TLC which the PRC meimeis are especially good at.This sounds like my category

3. ... For some, it can simply be the thrill of the chase, getting a girl to fall in love with them rather than getting the girl in bed. We all know it is by far easier to obtain sex simply by paying for it compared with getting a girl to fall in love with you, especially a WL. This sounds like my intentions

In my quiet moments, I wonder whether this feeling of intense affection for her is an illusion which I created subliminally in order re-experience the joys of a teenage infatuation.I must admit that I get the same feeling as well, makes you feel young and excited again

good comments, bro. I think you summed it up quite well for all of us. Now the only problem is how to get a solution for each of the category..:confused:

glooper83
21-08-2008, 12:39 PM
There is no simply solution applicable for all. For bro glooper83, my guess is that you fall within category 1 above. If so, you should consider what made you fall for the WL in the first place. That in turn begs the question whether you were indeed in love with the WL. If it is indeed the "desperado" syndrome, finding other girls to 'numb' yourself may not be the correct solution. You may end up thinking that you fell in love with more than 1 WL!

Take some time off to be by yourself, sit back and analyse what is the problem first.

Actually my post was written quite some time ago, over the weeks, i kept falling in love with almost every single bonk. Not that many anyway, about four different girls. The first two were PRCs and they almost made me give up hope in our Local gals. They were everything that our Local gals weren't. However, my 3rd gal was a local, in fact i wasn't keen to arrange a meeting with her at first. But i was just thinking, "what the heck, try it out". And she was fantastic, not only in bed, but also her thinking and behaviour. She gave me reason to believe in Locals once more. I was simply smitten with her after that. I arranged a last 'outing' with a Korean, just to test myself and i came out of the session not feeling anything towards her. In a way, i really find myself a tad too "desperado". In such a situation, it would be difficult to sit back and even think carefully. Now, i am past the stage of being smitten with that Local FL to being smitten with another Local gal.

The problem is perhaps not so much due to my lack of experience in love, rather it is the lack of love in my life. I just got out of the 38mth r/s and its been about 6mths now. I yearn to be in a r/s again, to love and be loved. Perhaps my inability to think carefully may have clouded my decision to fall in love with this local gal now, as it did with the 3 other girls. All i can pray is that i have not made a wrong choice and that all will be well. She is, afterall, my childhood sweetheart, and fate brought her into my life again when i had lost all hope.

PS: Now that i lost my infatuation over the PRCs, i realise how foolish i was. The results could have been disastrous if i continued my infatuation with them. For this, i really have to thank the local FL. Perhaps, finding more girls might actually be a good idea. Haha...

I guess that my problem is like what i wrote and i somewhat solved it by falling in love with a local girl. Even if my childhood sweetheart did not enter my life, i guess falling in love with the local FL is somewhat more 'acceptable' than falling for the PRCs. I am quite lucky in my case to have stumbled onto a solution rather than thinking of my problem and finding a solution. Which is also why i am worried if i have really found a solution.

warbird
21-08-2008, 12:49 PM
...With respect, I think all of us are at risk, one way or another. There is no simply solution applicable for all. For bro glooper83, my guess is that you fall within category 1 above. If so, you should consider what made you fall for the WL in the first place. That in turn begs the question whether you were indeed in love with the WL. If it is indeed the "desperado" syndrome, finding other girls to 'numb' yourself may not be the correct solution. You may end up thinking that you fell in love with more than 1 WL!

For me, I am also a victim but I think I fall within category 3.
While I think I know what is the cause of my problem, I do not have a ready solution at hand.

Hi bro slider,

I understand ur pain. I also belong to category 3 and, like u, I hv also experienced the pain of "falling in love" w/ a certain WL.:( But I'm a free man now.:p

What to do if you're in love w/ someone who is totally wrong for u? What is the solution?

Try meditation (or other methods of mind training).

In love with the wrong gal?

My taoist guru says: Love is the delusion that one pussy differs from another.

I'm afraid he may be right.

I then ask him: What is the fastest way to fall out of love w/ a gal?

He says: Find other even prettier n younger pussies.

I think he is on to something...haha

He muses: Actually, since time immemorial, the greatest power that has changed human history has come from men's needs to attract n compete for women. Practice meditation w/ me, you'll gain total self-confidence, become an Alpha Male n get all the money n pussies you will ever want.:D

I hv been practising meditation diligently.

DO_YOU_BJ
21-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Haha, good advice from all bros. But the problem is sometimes cannot help but falling in love .... especially if you are single or having problem with gf/wife relationship

Single = Lonely
Prob wif GF = Escape
Both are looking the wrong direction to seek inner peace bro.....
Inner Peace is gained from within oneself, not externally as you've put it.
Many, and i am not directing this at you, is that many think happiness and inner peace is obtained externally, thus over reliance always leads to hardships.

DO_YOU_BJ
21-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Well said bro......there's only 1 solution for you.....
Keep her as a memory, learn from this experience which i'm sure you "GREW UP" from your posting and go thru the drug rehab treatment which even bro Azzarro is goin thru.....
Pain, anguish, loneliness, anxiety, yearning to hear, see, smell & talk to her attacks will all come but like i said, machiam like kicking the drugs habit bro...
Cold turkey, totally abstain from looking at her pics if any, sms, phone numbers etc.....
Then get your old life back and move on from there.......

Well done bro, your just 1 more step to LAND.....dun give up, the good bros r here for ya....

DO_YOU_BJ
21-08-2008, 02:26 PM
good comments, bro. I think you summed it up quite well for all of us. Now the only problem is how to get a solution for each of the category..:confused:

Bro Aces, actually, if you really read his posts with an open mind, the solution can be seen within the problem...
Notice all are "SEEKING" something?
Well, there's only one solution. That is, when one wakes up or sees the lite, he'll have to bite the bullet & come back to the real world he left to enter the dreamworld. HEARTPAIN.....there's no re-conciliation wif a WL, you just have to live with the wound till it heals, but hey, like i keep saying, cherish the memories...cos this is a feeling that no NON WL can give you ya

DO_YOU_BJ
21-08-2008, 02:39 PM

Bro Aces, actually, if you really read his posts with an open mind, the solution can be seen within the problem...
Notice all are "SEEKING" something?
Well, there's only one solution. That is, when one wakes up or sees the lite, he'll have to bite the bullet & come back to the real world he left to enter the dreamworld. HEARTPAIN.....there's no re-conciliation wif a WL, you just have to live with the wound till it heals, but hey, like i keep saying, cherish the memories...cos this is a feeling that no NON WL can give you ya

xyz1001
21-08-2008, 03:39 PM

Bro slider, I think u do know the solution, the solution is with u all this time. It just that we (i using we coz we in same situation) do not wanna walk that path coz the path will be a difficult and painful one, instead we chose to search for other alternatives, or wait for other options to pop out.

Hope things turn out well for you. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
21-08-2008, 03:48 PM
It just that we (i using we coz we in same situation) do not wanna walk that path coz the path will be a difficult and painful one, instead we chose to search for other alternatives, or wait for other options to pop out.

And that's like what i've been saying: 逃避
Venture into this path will lead to more pain than you can expect bros.....face it like a man...just like when you walked into this KC thingy as a man...now walk out as one...face whatever that comes your way, you will change after this...to a better wiser person......run away & look for easier routes, which is very common for humans, you would never have learnt a thing.

Just like, when i do something wrong, i know i'm gonna kenna....but i'll stand there and face the music. Once the music ends..woohoo the whole episode is over PERIOD. If i try to avoid it, i am just adding the burden onto my own life and will be carrying this excess baggage for the rest of my life. Not forgetting the current load liao...

slider_72
21-08-2008, 05:10 PM
A million thanks to all the bros who gave me their words of comfort.

Its too painful to trod down this path again. Running around in circles without any aim or exit. The source of my pain is still here and the worst part is that I am not even sure if I am merely another carrot head, or she truly and sincerely feels for me the same way I feel for her.

And besides, apart from the memories (whether good or bad) and scars that remain later, what else can I hope for out of this relationship?

I should follow bro warbird's recommendation and meditate. As a starter, perhaps I should meditate on the words "temporary" and "emptyness" and try to seek the true meaning of these words.

warbird
22-08-2008, 10:50 AM
A million thanks to all the bros who gave me their words of comfort.

I should follow bro warbird's recommendation and meditate. As a starter, perhaps I should meditate on the words "temporary" and "emptyness" and try to seek the true meaning of these words.

Besides meditation, there are many other "mental training" methods available such as NLP, self-hypnosis, subliminal music, auto-suggestion, Time Line Therapy, visualization, etc. But it will take diligent practice over a period of at least several months to get good results. Never, ever drown ur sorrows in alcohol or w/ drugs.

Good luck!

DO_YOU_BJ
22-08-2008, 10:54 AM
When i was on the "DOWN" period, i went to the Lord & Mother Mary at novena...cried my lungs out till they had to mop the floor after....mop part kidding la but cry part very very real hor
For me, family, REAL close friends, my kid and spiritual helped, and also a book, called the Daily Bread which made my eyes bigger.............

Bro Slider, PM me your number, i will give you that book i just mentioned for you to read and self reflect....if may just change the way you view many many things........
Oh, and you do not have to be a catholic to read it....it helped me BIGTIME!
Give it a go bro, on me ;)

slider_72
22-08-2008, 12:07 PM
When i was on the "DOWN" period, i went to the Lord & Mother Mary at novena...cried my lungs out till they had to mop the floor after....mop part kidding la but cry part very very real hor
For me, family, REAL close friends, my kid and spiritual helped, and also a book, called the Daily Bread which made my eyes bigger.............

Bro Slider, PM me your number, i will give you that book i just mentioned for you to read and self reflect....if may just change the way you view many many things........

Thanks for the offer. That was very kind of you. I am quite familiar with Christian and Catholic literature and I am aware of the book that you were referring to. It is quite readily available in Christian bookshops.

glooper83
22-08-2008, 02:17 PM

Why cry alone? Tell me i go and cry with you :o

Seems like men crying nowadays not so uncommon, all becoming sensitive new age guys. SNAG! Might be a good/ bad thing.. i dunno yet... haha

slider_72
22-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Being a SNAG is over-hyped. Being a SNAG, your chances of getting a girl's attention is probably reduced. Having a playful bad boy image might actually be more advantageous if you are trying to get into the dating scene.

Remember, men marry women expecting that they wouldn't change after marriage but invariably they would. Women married men expecting that they can change the men after marriage but invariably they can't either.

DO_YOU_BJ
22-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the offer. That was very kind of you. I am quite familiar with Christian and Catholic literature and I am aware of the book that you were referring to. It is quite readily available in Christian bookshops.

NOTE: Catholic & Christian version different. I read both. I am referring to the catholic one!
Cheers bro and you're most welcome:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
22-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Why cry alone? Tell me i go and cry with you :o

Seems like men crying nowadays not so uncommon, all becoming sensitive new age guys. SNAG! Might be a good/ bad thing.. i dunno yet... haha

Go to Novena during non service hours and you'll see people from all walks of life crying there for a million diff reasons
For me, crying time is over long long ago.....now only smiling:D

DO_YOU_BJ
22-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Bro slider, I think u do know the solution, the solution is with u all this time. It just that we (i using we coz we in same situation) do not wanna walk that path coz the path will be a difficult and painful one, instead we chose to search for other alternatives, or wait for other options to pop out.

Hope things turn out well for you. :)

Eh bro, is that her on your avatar?

xyz1001
22-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Eh bro, is that her on your avatar?

Of course no lah... here like channelnewsasia, post her pic here whole forum will know liao. :D

glooper83
22-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Of course no lah... here like channelnewsasia, post her pic here whole forum will know liao. :D

Bro DYBJ is gien-ed ... Why.. even i am also.. :D

Va.. va .. vu loptuous girl in your avatar..

aczeta76
22-08-2008, 06:04 PM
With respect, I think all of us are at risk, one way or another. The bros who visit WLs do not fall within a single category. There are many different categories of bros who visit WLs.

You forgot one category,.... Those like DD7070 who have super high needs and one single women cannot satisfy him without dying of exhaustion..:D

aczeta76
22-08-2008, 06:07 PM

Such photos shall not be posted.. thank you :p

Being a SNAG is over-hyped. Being a SNAG, your chances of getting a girl's attention is probably reduced. Having a playful bad boy image might actually be more advantageous if you are trying to get into the dating scene.

SNAG are "re-fitted" mummy's boy and they get on your nerves sometimes... Bad guy image or not, u muz show you are "BAD" enuff to protect them from the dangers out there.. and "BAD" enuff to make them want to be a meek kitten or lamb in your arms -- feeling safe

glooper83
22-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Such photos shall not be posted.. thank you :p

SNAG are "re-fitted" mummy's boy and they get on your nerves sometimes... Bad guy image or not, u muz show you are "BAD" enuff to protect them from the dangers out there.. and "BAD" enuff to make them want to be a meek kitten or lamb in your arms -- feeling safe

I'm a Snag to my women, but i am a badass when it comes to protecting them. Hurt them and you die.. Heeheeee

ekemono
22-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Can any bros explain to me what does it mean when bro aczeta76 and glooper83 meant when they use the word SNAG to describe themselves towards a woman?

Paiseh, me google and wikipedia says its a dead tree only.
Snag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snag)

uncletoby
22-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Can any bros explain to me what does it mean when bro aczeta76 and glooper83 meant when they use the word SNAG to describe themselves towards a woman?

SNAG - Sensitive New Age Guy

ekemono
22-08-2008, 08:49 PM
SNAG - Sensitive New Age Guy

Thanks uncletoby.

LOL... alamak!. :D
So it is an abbreviation and not a word.

Like that consperm and chop i not Sensitive New Age Guy. I "IOAG".
Insentive Old Age Guy.:p

glooper83
22-08-2008, 10:39 PM

Wahaha.. dead tree sounds damn cute.

mediafire
22-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Glooper83, your signature is cool

Sirrus
15-09-2008, 04:21 PM
give it up bro, no offence but if you are a fat loser and rich you may stand a chance. but if you are fat and earn only 1.4k i dont think so.

Your only a loser if u stay FAT and hate being FAT.

i use to be 70kg then i lost weight to 58-59kg and finally passes my IPPT before i ord. I just ord on 05sept 08.

I dont know how fat u are but if u need tips on losing weight i can help u. As for the money part i cant help liao.

start changing ur lifestyle.
lose weight! look good! Work hard and study hard!

obtw just wondering is 7inch dick long for a chinese?

Wooden_Handle
16-09-2008, 12:22 AM
All the labelling is just facade, being comfy as who you are, how your life will be, I think will be more sustainable to be someone else.

I also chopped and confirmed now to be Insensitive Old Man = IOM, esp to WLs requests..:p

Like that consperm and chop i not Sensitive New Age Guy. I "IOAG".
Insentive Old Age Guy.:p

redlord
16-09-2008, 02:47 AM
If you want in love with pros , video her job with all mens daily and see it .after seeing you will get hate & lust on her . :rolleyes:

they also cannot control their mind & heart ,if yes ,they surely not a pros .

money & free sex is easy for her ......:D