PDA

View Full Version : local FL who fall in love with the customers

DapHn33333
19-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Most of the time local FL thought came here to earn money to clear debt and get lose from here and get a new life....but just they don't knw falling in love with a guy that paid u for bedding him and fall in love with him....sometime some FLs thinks mens only fuck u cos they just horny not really love u. As for me i'm a good hell of a sample in love with a customer and cannot let go because of him that time i never take any customer and i find for a normal job. I did tell one of the old bird here i will not fall in love with customer but end up don't talk too fast really will happen. Now think of it sound like been cheat than really in love.......

Prince7
19-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Most of the time local FL thought came here to earn money to clear debt and get lose from here and get a new life....but just they don't knw falling in love with a guy that paid u for bedding him and fall in love with him....sometime some FLs thinks mens only fuck u cos they just horny not really love u. As for me i'm a good hell of a sample in love with a customer and cannot let go because of him that time i never take any customer and i find for a normal job. I did tell one of the old bird here i will not fall in love with customer but end up don't talk too fast really will happen. Now think of it sound like been cheat than really in love.......

DapHne,

You meant you already stopped FL and looking for a normal job?;)
That's good for you gal.:D
In fact, that's nothing wrong for you to fall in love with your customer.
My GF is also from this trade, and I'm not shy to admit, I love a WL.
We fall for each other.
I was her customer then, we become friends, then good friends, then fall in love and become lovers.
You are not alone sis. But words of advice is, you must confirm whether he got a family and is married. If he is still single, go for it, you won't lose anything.
All the best to you sis. Good Luck.

DapHn33333
19-07-2008, 07:19 PM
DapHne,

We fall for each other.
I was her customer then, we become friends, then good friends, then fall in love and become lovers.
You are not alone sis. But words of advice is, you must confirm whether he got a family and is married. If he is still single, go for it, you won't lose anything.

bro i stop FL soon cos i clear my debt and get a life my relationship is gone cos he say he don't love me anymore just fuck me for fun and play my feeling so don't say all local girls are bad but some are good but than is all some guys fault who make them felt disappointed in sg mans

DO_YOU_BJ
19-07-2008, 09:36 PM
bro i stop FL soon cos i clear my debt and get a life my relationship is gone cos he say he don't love me anymore just fuck me for fun and play my feeling so don't say all local girls are bad but some are good but than is all some guys fault who make them felt disappointed in sg mans

Good bad everywhere also have regardless of geographic location or gender.

But not all these con artists come from the one providing the services.......
I am not shy to say that I belong to the class of conning WLs...and proud of it!
At the end of the day, some were meant to kill, some were meant to be killed!

But on the plane of neutrality, falling in luv wif one is especially ok, especially during the honeymoon period....but once the dust settles.....well, that's when things start happening...................classic textbook to me already....seen enuff!!!!!

For those in luv wif a WL, yes, cherish the moments........cos when the dust settles, what you see may freak the daylights outta ya.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-07-2008, 09:45 PM
What i learnt about WLs regardless of race language or religion in my many years of exposure wif them is that these people are always looking for an easy way out of their troubles....big or small....those that 逃避现实
Basic laws of morality and humanity teaches us that when facing troubles, BRING IT ON! Only then will we get wiser and stronger and when such troubles do face us again after we bravely braved the initial storm, it aint called a trouble anymore........but the more you run....the more it'll come after you!
And bros, I also know many guys who are like that too.........
That's why, once they dwell deep into it, it will be very hard for them to come out....even if they do, the moment anything troubles them, they will
DEFINATELY consider goin back to the old trade..............

But once they master the arts of humanity, they will be on a different plane of conciousness & will definately go back to their old ways...........

And to Daphne.......if you really wanna get out of this forever, find and make ctc with sis HUGS for advise and direction...she's one of those whom I term "SAVED!"
She is away from being an FL and now she see's what life is all about & already facing her probs like what a normal person shud be doing.

mariko
19-07-2008, 10:57 PM
So sad to hear your story,
By the way, i also encounter the love feel with a FL.
But she thought im kidding only. Everyday i seems to miss her so much.
I did break down and cry when i imagine she is fucking with some other guys.
I have such an bad time, she even tell me " miss me ? come look for me and pay me" my heart really broke when i heard that.
Love is such a strange power thing.

jiro666
20-07-2008, 10:33 AM
thanks for letting me see it from the girl's point of view.
i guess it confirms my point that everyone is human with emotions regardless of their jobs/sidelines.

now i guess i know what i wanna do for a start :D

anyway congrats sis for being able to quit soon, hope u can find a real guy u love and get on with life.

DapHn33333
20-07-2008, 01:21 PM
thanks for letting me see it from the girl's point of view.
i guess it confirms my point that everyone is human with emotions regardless of their jobs/sidelines.

now i guess i know what i wanna do for a start :D

anyway congrats sis for being able to quit soon, hope u can find a real guy u love and get on with life.

thanks i will.

I have such an bad time, she even tell me " miss me ? come look for me and pay me" my heart really broke when i heard that.

i think is time to face it bro, not all FL really will fall in love they only now one thing that SBF guys none of them are Gd mens. FLs all know that some customers are married and got gfs, they know is all fake love to them. So bros my advise is let it go than...

And to Daphne.......if you really wanna get out of this forever, find and make ctc with sis HUGS for advise and direction...she's one of those whom I term "SAVED!"
She is away from being an FL and now she see's what life is all about & already facing her probs like what a normal person shud be doing.

hmm...sis hugs got her way of facing it, for me i hve another choice of life diff girls have their diff mind set i plan as i go end of july will be my last day and i will be starting working in a new company.

Prince7
20-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Good bad everywhere also have regardless of geographic location or gender.

But not all these con artists come from the one providing the services.......
I am not shy to say that I belong to the class of conning WLs...and proud of it!
At the end of the day, some were meant to kill, some were meant to be killed!

But on the plane of neutrality, falling in luv wif one is especially ok, especially during the honeymoon period....but once the dust settles.....well, that's when things start happening...................classic textbook to me already....seen enuff!!!!!

For those in luv wif a WL, yes, cherish the moments........cos when the dust settles, what you see may freak the daylights outta ya.

Bro,
Thanks for the advice.:D This advice will benefit many of us that fall for WL.
Well said.;)

dummy364
20-07-2008, 05:10 PM
People already say fuck you for fun and dun love you

Isn't it time to Walk On? Walk on, Daphne baby, Walk on...There are NO good men in here, only cheongsters.

不要做贱自己!记住这一句话

“欢场无真情!”

KLKOOL
21-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Good luck to you. Only time will tell if u have made the right choice. Its the emotional baggage of knowing that he cheongs, and that u once was an FL that will really test the bonds of ur relationship.

Mean Boy
21-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Good luck to you. Only time will tell if u have made the right choice. Its the emotional baggage of knowing that he cheongs, and that u once was an FL that will really test the bonds of ur relationship.

Bro Tiko#41, good afternoon.
Well said.
If both can accept each others' past, there's still chances for the relationship to continue. But then, it required both hands to clap. if one party not willing to continue, the other party might as well let go of the R/S and move on. Never to dwell on it.
It hurts, but that's what life is all about :(

Heart Break Kid
21-07-2008, 11:05 PM

Isn't it time to Walk On? Walk on, Daphne baby, Walk on...There are NO good men in here, only cheongsters.

不要做贱自己!记住这一句话

“欢场无真情!”

I hope you think twice before opening up your stinking mouth ok.. dun say down here no good men :mad:

No wonder you got 36 points & yet no power :rolleyes:

LeeYokeYuen
22-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Bro Break Heart kid.... Well said ! :D

ha ha ha... i second that.

LeeYokeYuen
22-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Bro Break Heart kid.... Well said ! :D

ha ha ha... i second that.

Mean Boy
22-07-2008, 08:02 AM
I hope you think twice before opening up your stinking mouth ok.. dun say down here no good men :mad:

Bro HBK,

Well said :D I second you :D

FL Lover
22-07-2008, 10:34 AM
To dear TS,

No need to feel depress at all..

Everyone falls in love some way or another... that does not mean if he cannot accept u as what u are, u are doomed for the rest of yor life. Its just that u have not met that special one yet to share yor rest of yor life with him...

Everyone will always have someone for them at certain parts of yor life. I am sure oneday u will meet that special one who do not mind whats yor past.

I have seen FLs happily married and with kids now... so dont be depress with someone that do not love you, no point. Cheer up.:D

KLKOOL
22-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Bro Tiko#41, good afternoon.
Well said.
If both can accept each others' past, there's still chances for the relationship to continue. But then, it required both hands to clap. if one party not willing to continue, the other party might as well let go of the R/S and move on. Never to dwell on it.
It hurts, but that's what life is all about :(

Another Tiko :p.. of course there is always HOPE. without it life not worth living liao.

Xgenre
22-07-2008, 06:27 PM
sometime some FLs thinks mens only fuck u cos they just horny not really love u. As for me i'm a good hell of a sample in love with a customer and cannot let go because of him that time i never take any customer and i find for a normal job. I did tell one of the old bird here i will not fall in love with customer but end up don't talk too fast really will happen. Now think of it sound like been cheat than really in love.......

Sorry to learn about your plight. Like a lot of bros here who start threads saying they have fallen for FL or WL, my advice will be the same. Separate the emotion from the sex. I'll try to phrase my words gently since you are so hurt already.

A lot of guys here kenna sweet talked by the WL/FL. The guys get addicted to the fake girlfriend feeling from the WL/FL and keep going back for more. In extreme cases, money is lost and families are broken.

Reverse the situation: A lot of guys here like to sweet talk the WL or FL to get more girlfriend feeling. If the FL falls in love, then the guy may even get free sex or even money.

A lot of guys fuck fl because they are horny. You got that thinking right initially, unfortunately. Now I suppose you feel cheated of your heart and may even feel stupid. Whatever it is, never get cheated of your heart of feel stupid again. Learn from this and move on. Life is full of experiences, be it good ones or bad ones. Treat this as just another episode of your life story, like a TV drama lor. You are still so young.

Hope my words haven't been harsh to you. Try to be very gentle already.

Mean Boy
22-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Another Tiko :p.. of course there is always HOPE. without it life not worth living liao.

Bro Tiko#41,
Tio lah, HOPE is the word :p ^^

Cheers Happi Happi

dummy364
23-07-2008, 03:03 AM
I hope you think twice before opening up your stinking mouth ok..
No wonder you got 36 points & yet no power

Did I insult you I wonder? If not, why insult me? Guilty conscience?

Good men cheong WLs is it? Ever hear of good husband/bf tell the wife/gf:

"See ya later dear...There's this new whore I must try"?

Stinking mouth? I'm sure your mouth smells like fresh cut lilies then?

No power don't mean I am not entitled to my views.

Heart Break Kid
23-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Did I insult you I wonder? If not, why insult me? Guilty conscience?

Good men cheong WLs is it? Ever hear of good husband/bf tell the wife/gf:

"See ya later dear...There's this new whore I must try"?

Stinking mouth? I'm sure your mouth smells like fresh cut lilies then?

No power don't mean I am not entitled to my views.

Pig Head, who said good men cannot cheong WLs ?

You insulted bros in this forum first & let mi tell that in reality many bros are instead good men.
They not only look after their family well & friends (bros) too.

You should get your facts right before airing your dumb views :rolleyes:

DapHn33333
23-07-2008, 12:15 PM
I hope u quit FL soon. :(

You may wish to know that most man just wana fuck you so long you are ok looking with boobs and pussy. :(

basically yes for those cheap guys but i do believe some bros are not cheap in SBF. i be quit on end of july.

Sorry to learn about your plight. Like a lot of bros here who start threads saying they have fallen for FL or WL, my advice will be the same. Separate the emotion from the sex. I'll try to phrase my words gently since you are so hurt already.

A lot of guys here kenna sweet talked by the WL/FL. The guys get addicted to the fake girlfriend feeling from the WL/FL and keep going back for more. In extreme cases, money is lost and families are broken.

Reverse the situation: A lot of guys here like to sweet talk the WL or FL to get more girlfriend feeling. If the FL falls in love, then the guy may even get free sex or even money.

A lot of guys fuck fl because they are horny. You got that thinking right initially, unfortunately. Now I suppose you feel cheated of your heart and may even feel stupid. Whatever it is, never get cheated of your heart of feel stupid again. Learn from this and move on. Life is full of experiences, be it good ones or bad ones. Treat this as just another episode of your life story, like a TV drama lor. You are still so young.

Hope my words haven't been harsh to you. Try to be very gentle already.

No is not harsh at all, i do felt stupid too cos been treat like that is really hurting but for fall in love again might be a tough dedication to go thought.
i already change the whole mind thnkig to new life thinking after quitting my FL end of july. I hope those brother who saw me on the road after quitting FL just ignore me don't even notice me at all only for those single bros who book me thanks cos i think for those FL who quit does not want anyone know them just treat them as a stranger.

ken6890
23-07-2008, 01:59 PM
basically yes for those cheap guys but i do believe some bros are not cheap in SBF. i be quit on end of july.

i already change the whole mind thnkig to new life thinking after quitting my FL end of july.

Hi ,my best wishes to you and hope everything go good to you after you quit you FL , thanks :)

HeadOn
23-07-2008, 02:43 PM
though seasoned cheongsters will say its stupid to fall in love with FL or customers..but hey, we're all human beings..we all have feelings n emotion one..

its natural tat if both parties clicked well, there might be some chemistry..

gal, dun be tat harsh to urself..since u r quitting the FL scene, hope the future will be bright for u..:)

DapHn33333
23-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi ,my best wishes to you and hope everything go good to you after you quit you FL , thanks :)

Thanks bro ken6890, yes i will do my best for a new life.

blurz85
24-07-2008, 11:03 PM
hey.. all the best for your life.. never had u before but hope u can leave the wl line for good..

oh and hmm i dun think its right to love and think about circumstances and pasts..

if you love you'd understand the pasts and move on.. even if u happen to fall in love with a wl or a wl fall in love with a customer..

also i dun believe its wrong to make friends with a wl as long as both of u understand that sex is sex..
friendship is friendship

if friends can become fuck buddies...
then its not an impossible thing..
but i guess it takes a liberal mind for this to work.. its hard when emotions take control..

in my opinion.. it is perfectly possible for u to be friends even with your customers =p or even make new friends thru your customers..
you just need to be mature enough to look beyond the sex
sex is just an act..
it is not embarassing

anyway thats my 5 cents

hey all the best kay.. its understandable if u want to just forget it all >< not saying u can't =p
take care

VenusCove
25-07-2008, 03:41 AM
get on with your own life... if can stop being a FL and get on with normal life... I believe all bros here will support you... kambateh

Cervast
25-07-2008, 04:14 AM
In Love no right or wrong just blind, but since he make thing clear. It better to move forward than think back. The more u miss him, the more miserable it is. Just go on and maybe one day u found a better one. Anyway Human won;t change but heart will. Even u found a good guy but who know one day he will hurt u. But no matter what appreciate those who around u and screw off those who hurt u. Be a girl do the right thing.

DapHn33333
25-07-2008, 05:11 PM
thanks for the comments give from bros and sisters i will move on countdown day 5 days more i'm a free people without debt and move on....

Prince7
25-07-2008, 09:44 PM
thanks for the comments give from bros and sisters i will move on countdown day 5 days more i'm a free people without debt and move on....

Dap,
Never dwell on the past, don't look back, there's a brighter future in front of you, go for it, let go of those unhappiness and moved on sis. Time will heal the broken heart. More things, more happiness in front of you waiting for you.
Enjoy life, its short.:D

porscheclub
26-07-2008, 03:14 AM
just ignore me don't even notice me at all

Hi, we all get hurt sometime in life. You'll find happiness later but don't ever under any circumstances tell your future love that you FL before. Never ever.

If you intend to quit, the last day will be history. Take it to the grave with you & best if you can zap everything from your mind.

IMHO, not many men can accept the fact. Most of us including me are all selfish pricks cos we can fool around but we cannot accept our wife to do that. Unless I meet my love during one of those session but then we have to work very very hard to forget our past. Must learn to forgive & forget.

Best to look for love elsewhere, always easier to start on a clean sheet.....

=LatexDolly=
26-07-2008, 07:01 AM

Good for you Daphne!!! Believe me when I say... I understand how you feel and I am happy for you, as a sis.:) You have our support here........ Forget this man...... and find a real one. Sorry to be harsh.

Falling in love through the channel of sex.... is more often than not, heart-breaking and nothing more than chemicals at work. Scientifically, if you have sex with someone and he/she proves to be a superior mate, you are likely to start having feelings of emotional attachment. Keep this in mind at all times, everyone! It's just the chemicals in your brain. It's not real love. All humans are programmed to seek out mates equal to or superior to themselves... so when someone proves to be a good choice, your body will start secreting hormones and chemicals that will cause you to fall in love. This is false love. Your body is deciding to love this person for the reason of procreation, not for anything else.

This happened to me once. I fell in love with an fb. It was painful... but in the end... to him, sex was just sex. It's easier for men to understand that than women. But it can happen to members of both genders. It's not your fault for falling in love but it's good to know... it's the chemicals.... not your heart. :)

But when you meet someone... and you feel the same way without having to have sex, that is true love.

Bottom line:
Have sex, feel love= More likely to be your brain playing tricks.
Feel love, have sex= More likely to be real.

Farewell Daphne! Good luck for all your future endeavours! I hope never to see you in here ever again! :D

Jacques Rougeau
26-07-2008, 10:05 PM

Don't forget to never come back here when you quit. Best of luck for your future. :)

Deviant Ruben
27-07-2008, 01:27 PM
IMHO, not many men can accept the fact. Most of us including me are all selfish pricks cos we can fool around but we cannot accept our wife to do that. Unless I meet my love during one of those session but then we have to work very very hard to forget our past. Must learn to forgive & forget.

Best to look for love elsewhere, always easier to start on a clean sheet.....

Not easy to start with a clean sheet, small country but denial always work! I say come clean and let the guy decide, if he holds it against you then keeping it quiet will not help. Certain things just cannot be swept under the carpet. Good luck girl.

ken6890
27-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Hope even after you quit can also come back sbf here to chat with us , all my best wishes to you :)

世上无难事 , 只怕有心人

祝你: 事世顺利, 心想事成:))

DapHn33333
29-07-2008, 07:08 AM
thanks all i will be back here to chat only not in service line anymore and ya last 2 days count down lol

X_plorer
29-07-2008, 07:47 AM
thanks all i will be back here to chat only not in service line anymore and ya last 2 days count down lol

Just PM you..

X_plorer
29-07-2008, 07:54 AM

不要做贱自己!记住这一句话

“欢场无真情!”

hey bro/sis,

Dun say things too early..

I've seen happily married couples in her situation b4..

But of course not a lot...

X_plorer
29-07-2008, 08:00 AM
Good for you Daphne!!! Believe me when I say... I understand how you feel and I am happy for you, as a sis.:) You have our support here........ Forget this man...... and find a real one. Sorry to be harsh.

Falling in love through the channel of sex.... is more often than not, heart-breaking and nothing more than chemicals at work. Scientifically, if you have sex with someone and he/she proves to be a superior mate, you are likely to start having feelings of emotional attachment. Keep this in mind at all times, everyone! It's just the chemicals in your brain. It's not real love. All humans are programmed to seek out mates equal to or superior to themselves... so when someone proves to be a good choice, your body will start secreting hormones and chemicals that will cause you to fall in love. This is false love. Your body is deciding to love this person for the reason of procreation, not for anything else.

This happened to me once. I fell in love with an fb. It was painful... but in the end... to him, sex was just sex. It's easier for men to understand that than women. But it can happen to members of both genders. It's not your fault for falling in love but it's good to know... it's the chemicals.... not your heart. :)

But when you meet someone... and you feel the same way without having to have sex, that is true love.

Bottom line:

Farewell Daphne! Good luck for all your future endeavours! I hope never to see you in here ever again! :D

Not all guys are like this 1 leh.. I've seen quite a few of my guy friends quite ok 1 leh.. Even if you ask them to go KTV to hugs gals also wouldn't go 1.. Never fling b4, but too sad, most of them are married happily..

I would say 99% of them are not like this lor, including me.. haha.. Unless i fall in love for that particular gal..

MoonBlaze
29-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Even WL romance aside, there is also the constant cheating going on in the romance involving 2 persons on a normal relationship.

The important thing is that you are starting afresh and that's something to be happy about it and definitely look forward to.

Live well and be well.

Fate is such that there will be someone out there for everyone. Just have to keep a lookout and grab the opportunity when that someones appears.

connor teng
29-07-2008, 09:02 AM

All the best to you sis.

Cheonging101
29-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Don't bother about this illusory relationship, babe!;)

In fact, you should practice the "fuck & forget" formula on us!:D

I can't speak for all the bros here, but if I see you on the streets, I would feint non-recognition.

But don't be surprised if I tap you on the shoulder and tell you, "Hi! This may seem rather out-of-the-blue from a stranger... but you look pretty sweet. Care to share a cup of coffe?":p

peterdrill69
29-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Dun be sad, Maybe the guy also have the feelings for u. Just that there is certain things that he cant accept, and hence he told u such cruel words to end it. Rather then dragging it further.

Take it as a lessons and move on, we can never move on if we keep holding on to the past.

Cheers

Mean Boy
29-07-2008, 05:46 PM

Best of Luck to you sis ;)
Move ahead, future is bright for you.
Do feel free to come back to chitchat ok :)

Cheers Happi Happi

RAINBOW seasons
05-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Sometimes when you are in love with a customer, you are bound to be in the road of disappointment. Its both ways never fall in love with a client and never let a client fall for you.

When we decided to start as an FL, we are destined to be alone until the day we decide to leave this line and start life afresh. Clients are mostly seeking for temporary stress releaser plus companionship. LOVE/PASSION/ENTHUSIAM exists only during the intimidate moments after which the infatuation will be wore out. No matter how much we wish to cling on, the person will still move on to someone new. Loneliness/depression will catch up, who can we really confide this unpleasant feelings to..... Our clients or Our close friends. The answer is NOBODY; NO ONE will be there for us. This is crude but it portrays out the reality of an 'FL' life.

Friends are slightly possible however as lovers, it will be a tough road.

All the bests to your future :)

_AXL_
05-08-2008, 04:39 PM
When we decided to start as an FL, we are destined to be alone until the day we decide to leave this line and start life afresh.

life afresh is never going to be easy... customers will recognise u long after u leave this profession. imagine yr bf's uncle recognise u on yr wedding dinner and being guys, he will brag about yr ice-cream skills:eek: while out for a smoke break with the guys!!! so, sad to say, it doesnt stop when u decide to leave this line.:(

this might be one of the consequences u have to bear for choosing this profession and there is no one else u can blame it on. but then again, if u were honest with yr loved one from the beginning and he accepts u and choose to be with u for better or for worse, it will be true love, ya? but it will be a tough road. All the best to your future.

05-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Sometimes when you are in love with a customer, you are bound to be in the road of disappointment. Its both ways never fall in love with a client and never let a client fall for you.

When we decided to start as an FL, we are destined to be alone until the day we decide to leave this line and start life afresh. Clients are mostly seeking for temporary stress releaser plus companionship. LOVE/PASSION/ENTHUSIAM exists only during the intimidate moments after which the infatuation will be wore out. No matter how much we wish to cling on, the person will still move on to someone new. Loneliness/depression will catch up, who can we really confide this unpleasant feelings to..... Our clients or Our close friends. The answer is NOBODY; NO ONE will be there for us. This is crude but it portrays out the reality of an 'FL' life.

Yea, i gotta agree with Rainbow... I wouldn't say there are no nice guys whom Cheong, or nice girls whom FLs, obviously that would be wrong on so many levels... However, life is real, while dreams belong in the movies. There are NEVER any "Pretty Women" stories in real life, I would dare say even since the beginning of this trade...

Cheongsters or FLs, we're all there for different purposes and reasons. Some to seek temporary companionship, others to find temporary monetary solutions. Everything is temporary when we're talking about this game, especially when it comes to Love, I can only give you my heart till the hour's up, or risk hurting both of us should more be asked....:(

monster.cookie
06-08-2008, 10:47 AM

Wah Rainbow...you sound so pessimistic..but you have every right la.

Truth of the matter is work and play should never mix. It can apply to FLing or other jobs. Once you mix 'em up, either your work will suffer or your relationship will. Either ways you are a loser.

Everyone tries to solve their problems differently. Some declare bankrupt, some borrow from every known acquaintance, some cheat, some FL. Heck out of the four options, perhaps FLing is somewhat the more noble way to sort things out right (OK, that was a statement based on vested interest).

So to the TS, get out the bad situation first and get your life back on track and leave the FL scene for good. Love and romance will be easier to handle and manage without too much baggage.

Cheers!

glooper83
11-08-2008, 01:57 PM

Bottom line:

Haha, very nice point of view from a scientific explanation. I am still thinking what made me attracted to a particular girl even thou she did not fit my 'ideal' type of woman. Must be the kiss.. must be.. i am still playing that out in my head.

Always interesting to have a female's point of view. Cheers to all local FLs here. I think you also know that the premium of your "price" over other nationalities is partly due to the additional "Job hazard" (ie, people regconising you on the streets after you have retired). This is especially unavoidable in a compact city such as SG. Take care all and stay happy.

starbliz
11-08-2008, 04:11 PM
gd luck to u all the best

glooper83
11-08-2008, 08:57 PM
There are NEVER any "Pretty Women" stories in real life, I would dare say even since the beginning of this trade...

Hey i had a crazy dream one night at the beginning of this year that i fell in love with a WL and wanted to "run away" with her. I woke up before we had sex! :mad: I brushed off the dream as impossible and silly. Later, I told a friend of my dream and he jokingly said that i would be rich if i had this dream earlier in the 1980s. Lols.. It was until i couldn't control my urge that i visited WLs in july and suddenly it was like Deja Vu. It was just like my dream. So for awhile i was hooked to her, as i felt there was affinity between us. Haha.. I think now i am able to move on from the episode.

lao_teeko
13-08-2008, 04:58 PM
i did fall for a local WL some time back...

1st time i set my eyes on her...wow..

so after that..we met a few more times...not to go hotel..but to chit chat & such...

she knew i was attached..but she still went out with me..including to hotels..

but alas..she found someone who can give her a real relationship..

i couldnt be selfish..and i had to painfully let her go..

to date...she is 1 of the most passionate person i made love to...

RAINBOW seasons
14-08-2008, 11:13 AM
I just recalled my encounter with this Japanese customer. My perceptions of Japanese Guys are mostly associated with being violent and perverts. However it changed when I met HIM.

He is everything that you expected of a boyfriend- gentle, sweet and soft spoken. Our hands interlocked, our paths crossed. Even though it just a few hours but i am deeply mesmerized by his charisma and melted in his eyes. Our love-making session was not like others it was slow yet gentle; till this day the way he kissed, the way he hugged, the way he whispered in my ears is still visible in my head.

After the passionate moments, its departure time, I just wished I can stay maybe one more hour, one day or one year or one life time by his side. He said this melancholy sentence while in the lift lobby “Are you in love with me’. The lift door closed with my heart throbbing like a million strings.

I missed all of his calls when he tried to get in touch with me (can’t get through to him as I am uncertain of his room no and do not have his contacts). I never received any news of him after the first session. Our affinity ended there and then in the lift lobby.

As the days goes by, I pray this obsession will slowly evaporate.

Wooden_Handle
15-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Fate come at un-appointed time, Sis Rainbow, dont be despair may be he is not ard in SG also

DapHn33333
15-08-2008, 06:59 AM
I just recalled my encounter with this Japanese customer. My perceptions of Japanese Guys are mostly associated with being violent and perverts. However it changed when I met HIM.

He is everything that you expected of a boyfriend- gentle, sweet and soft spoken. Our hands interlocked, our paths crossed. Even though it just a few hours but i am deeply mesmerized by his charisma and melted in his eyes. Our love-making session was not like others it was slow yet gentle; till this day the way he kissed, the way he hugged, the way he whispered in my ears is still visible in my head.

After the passionate moments, its departure time, I just wished I can stay maybe one more hour, one day or one year or one life time by his side. He said this melancholy sentence while in the lift lobby “Are you in love with me’. The lift door closed with my heart throbbing like a million strings.

I missed all of his calls when he tried to get in touch with me (can’t get through to him as I am uncertain of his room no and do not have his contacts). I never received any news of him after the first session. Our affinity ended there and then in the lift lobby.

As the days goes by, I pray this obsession will slowly evaporate.

Sis i know how u feel now i really get over it, i now a free soul who i want to play with and who i really love with is ur choice my dear. i start not to believe any true love already even i know there is nothing true about love till the person who really treasure and respect u!. :)

DapHn33333
15-08-2008, 07:16 AM
I actually nearly fall in love or may i say like someone hmm.... :(

i was actually telling him to face his coward problem, now he finially make it and tell the girl he like but don't know why i felt jealous and the more i keep on encourage him, the more i felt the hurts. i keep on asking myself why i been though so many suckie stuff like that i drink, i walk alone on the beach and i even cry out that why i'm so stupid of doing it so i tell myself to let it go rather to see him happy than seeing him sad. i make a choice of deleted his number and MSN away so i will not felt the hurt when he get online or i msg him is not fair to him and is hurting me also. Do u all think the way i settle it is wrong or right i don't want to be that selfish person.

:confused:

ekemono
15-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Do u all think the way i settle it is wrong or right i don't want to be that selfish person.

I assume the guy is not going to reciprocate your feelings?
If so, move on. You have given him the advice he needs to settle his issues in his own relationship, he should be a sensible enough adult to take charge from there.

Do expect the man you like to be strong, focused and independent.

Angle k
15-08-2008, 10:15 AM

AGREED with bros here....sometimes its not the WL thats hurt, its the sincere man, of course vice versa...i learn that you think you cant trust them....haha they also dont trust you, its all about trust.....if you cant trust them...forget it...if she cant trust you...also dont waste time liao...长痛不如短痛..........

Heart Break Kid
15-08-2008, 10:32 AM
AGREED with bros here....sometimes its not the WL thats hurt, its the sincere man, of course vice versa...i learn that you think you cant trust them....haha they also dont trust you, its all about trust.....if you cant trust them...forget it...if she cant trust you...also dont waste time liao...长痛不如短痛..........

WL is low moral creatures that we should not trust them at all :rolleyes:

Remember we are just their paying customers not bf or husband.

glooper83
15-08-2008, 12:10 PM

So are we... come out and play still talk about morals... :rolleyes:

They might stoop to anything to earn an extra buck, we will stoop to anything to get more passion, freebies... etc. Well, there are those that do not do the above mentioned, but how can we tell? Most bros, wls do not want to take the first step of trusting lest they fall into the KC trap.

Heart Break Kid
15-08-2008, 12:55 PM
So are we... come out and play still talk about morals... :rolleyes:

They might stoop to anything to earn an extra buck, we will stoop to anything to get more passion, freebies... etc. Well, there are those that do not do the above mentioned, but how can we tell? Most bros, wls do not want to take the first step of trusting lest they fall into the KC trap.

Of course ..who say come out & play cannot talk about moral.

Only lowly educated people believe in WL :rolleyes:

colins
15-08-2008, 01:19 PM

i was actually telling him to face his coward problem, now he finially make it and tell the girl he like but don't know why i felt jealous and the more i keep on encourage him, the more i felt the hurts. i keep on asking myself why i been though so many suckie stuff like that i drink, i walk alone on the beach and i even cry out that why i'm so stupid of doing it so i tell myself to let it go rather to see him happy than seeing him sad. i make a choice of deleted his number and MSN away so i will not felt the hurt when he get online or i msg him is not fair to him and is hurting me also. Do u all think the way i settle it is wrong or right i don't want to be that selfish person.

Hi sis, although I do not know you but I like to say this after I read your post.

Anybody who knows how to put in real emotions and out of that process, come something as selfless as you did in the post, cannot be a bad person. You know that both moral and love is not something that you can hold with your hands, yet you understand that what you can hold may not be what is true either. For that, I respect you.

What you did cannot be wrong as it hurt nobody other than yourself. I'm sorry that it happened to you. Hope you can find what you seek that is true, and most of the time, it is not money.

glooper83
15-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Bro colins, wonder if you meant True Love.

My thoughts on "true love" is that, chances of it happening is perhaps 1%. The remaining Lovers out there, either fall apart at some stage when problems crop up, or they work towards Love. Love like marriage is a commitment and it really involves a couple coming together and working at the relationship. Chances are, at the beginning of a relationship, the love one gets is mostly the infatuated kind. After that "honeymoon" phase, love begins to develop further into one of commitment, as each party starts to learn new things of their partners they never knew before. I've adopted the thinking that nothing cannot be solved as long as both parties are willing to put effort and sacrifice. All these are easier said than done obviously, but I did it during my relationship, ultimately it was my girl that gave up completely that ended it.

At the end of the day, Bros, we may cheong we may lust, but we must also understand where our commitment lies. If you have a family, try not to get involved in KC traps, treat it as playtime. Talk and communicate more with the spouses.. after all, you were once madly deeply in love with her.

YouTube - Collin Raye Love Me music video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlzF5S2BAmY)
Country Music: what the song title and artist, crazy plan, long long time (http://en.allexperts.com/q/Country-Music-2273/song-title-artist-1.htm)

Hope this inspires everyone to stay in love with the Right women and leave the KC traps to the WLs. Take care.

DapHn33333
15-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi sis, although I do not know you but I like to say this after I read your post.

Anybody who knows how to put in real emotions and out of that process, come something as selfless as you did in the post, cannot be a bad person. You know that both moral and love is not something that you can hold with your hands, yet you understand that what you can hold may not be what is true either. For that, I respect you.

What you did cannot be wrong as it hurt nobody other than yourself. I'm sorry that it happened to you. Hope you can find what you seek that is true, and most of the time, it is not money.

thanks colins bro, i am the one who teach him, scolded him and encourage him to face the girl that he like, came the answer from the girl is "we can be friends." so i know the answer from him and can tell how happy he is so i let it go, thanks for all bros ease my problem and i know the way i do it is right. :)

I assume the guy is not going to reciprocate your feelings?
If so, move on. You have given him the advice he needs to settle his issues in his own relationship, he should be a sensible enough adult to take charge from there.

Do expect the man you like to be strong, focused and independent.

Thanks ekemono bro, i will br strong, focused and independent :)

newbadass
15-08-2008, 05:19 PM

6 months ago, I dumped a WL so I could have a normal relationship with a local girl who was chasing me (sounds stupid that such a pretty girl would chase me, but that's women... totally illogical)

Throughout my relationship with the local girl, she said things like "darling", "I love you", etc. And the WL still called me once in a while to cry and say she missed me. I never understood why she couldn't let go; to me I'd never seen it as anything more than a fling between KTV girl and customer.

6 months later, the relationship fizzled out. The local girl decided that the honeymoon period was over and she lost interest. She broke up with me in a very fucking-lanjiao manner which still pisses me off when I think about it.

The WL was still there for me. We sat down, we talked. After dinner, I let the waiter have my credit card. The WL flipped through my wallet idly and found a picture of the local girl and me in happier times. I thought I'd thrown them all away. I told her to throw that one away too, and she stared into my eyes.

"One photo you can throw. Ten photo you also can throw. But here you can throw or not?" She pointed right at my heart.

In that instant, I realised exactly what she'd been going through. Why she couldn't let go after so long. It's not a matter of whether I'm worthy of her love (because to be frank, I'm not). The fact is that she'd given her heart to me, and if she could take it back so easily, then her love isn't worth anything.

The local girl took back her love after 4-5 months. The WL never took it back since she met me last December. Does anyone still think that the love of a WL is worth less than the love of a local girl?

It was an important lesson to learn. And it took a Vietnamese KTV girl with bad English to teach me that lesson.

xyz1001
15-08-2008, 05:36 PM
The local girl took back her love after 4-5 months. The WL never took it back since she met me last December. Does anyone still think that the love of a WL is worth less than the love of a local girl?

It was an important lesson to learn. And it took a Vietnamese KTV girl with bad English to teach me that lesson.

Bro newbadass, nice post.

Love crosses all boundaries, age, race, religion and of course occupation.
The one who loves give love willingly but the value of love depends on the one receiving it, how much it matters to him/her. If is someone u love, her love for u will be priceless, isn't it?

Fate certainly has its way to teaches us all. The impt thing is u learn this lesson. :)

Cheers

DO_YOU_BJ
15-08-2008, 06:10 PM

Well bro, sad thing is, sometimes those who prey also become preys......afterall, they're human too......

colins
15-08-2008, 09:44 PM
The one who loves give love willingly but the value of love depends on the one receiving it, how much it matters to him/her. If is someone u love, her love for u will be priceless, isn't it?

Cheers

Wah...for that line I feel like giving you 20 points. But it would take 30 years, I'll take my time. Thinking about it, should less than 30, one more power every year and all.

colins
15-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Bro newbadass, love cannot be forced la. If you accept her, maybe its out of compassion, and that wouldn't be fair to both of you.

But at least you know someone like you for who you are, and the other left you for who she is.

colins
15-08-2008, 09:53 PM
thanks colins bro, i am the one who teach him, scolded him and encourage him to face the girl that he like, came the answer from the girl is "we can be friends." so i know the answer from him and can tell how happy he is so i let it go, thanks for all bros ease my problem and i know the way i do it is right. :)

Well if you are happy when he is happy, that's all that matters at the end of the day, isn't it. Nobody can guarantee a happy ending if you go into a relationship anyway. So I guess this is probably how both of you, win.

Sorin^^
15-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Leave it to fate. Have means have, dun have means dun haf. Wu jio wu bo jio tai. But of course, got to try and see if can get anot. If he/she doesn't reciprocate ur efforts, then time to move on.

aczeta76
15-08-2008, 10:46 PM
"One photo you can throw. Ten photo you also can throw. But here you can throw or not?" She pointed right at my heart.

In that instant, I realised exactly what she'd been going through. Why she couldn't let go after so long. It's not a matter of whether I'm worthy of her love (because to be frank, I'm not). The fact is that she'd given her heart to me, and if she could take it back so easily, then her love isn't worth anything.

FL or not, feelings will develop normally esp when 2 people start spending lotsa time together.

Regardless of friendship,love,gratitude...these are all feelings that will come in. We are all humans and if someone is true to us, we cannot but after a while crumble (maybe a little if we are more cynical)

So.. dun play with feelings if u r not serious

Bro xyz1001... Dun take LW's home-going so hard, she is still coming back.

Wooden_Handle
16-08-2008, 01:05 AM
It may be one-sided, as I have seen before WL developed certain feeling towards a particular customer and showed her feeling to him, but he is always bo chap.. like dont sms me unless I sms you..

Ibonk
16-08-2008, 03:16 AM
6 months ago, I dumped a WL so I could have a normal relationship with a local girl who was chasing me (sounds stupid that such a pretty girl would chase me, but that's women... totally illogical)

Throughout my relationship with the local girl, she said things like "darling", "I love you", etc. And the WL still called me once in a while to cry and say she missed me. I never understood why she couldn't let go; to me I'd never seen it as anything more than a fling between KTV girl and customer.

6 months later, the relationship fizzled out. The local girl decided that the honeymoon period was over and she lost interest. She broke up with me in a very fucking-lanjiao manner which still pisses me off when I think about it.

The WL was still there for me. We sat down, we talked. After dinner, I let the waiter have my credit card. The WL flipped through my wallet idly and found a picture of the local girl and me in happier times. I thought I'd thrown them all away. I told her to throw that one away too, and she stared into my eyes.

Dun worry, bro. There's always steamboat and tong shui at Beach Rd with Ibonk.

RAINBOW seasons
16-08-2008, 11:03 AM

It depends on the person that you have met. From your words I could feel and visualize that you don’t look highly towards a WL. Sometimes perception just doesn’t change over time; we may have the misconception that we are more knowledgeable than them in terms of language, education and our lifestyles we can easily beat them down. But in terms of life experience, we are a far-cry. There suffered loads of hardship to travel the long route from Vietnam to Singapore leaving behind their families and friends. How many of us are able to do it… I salute to them in terms of their courageous, independent attitude.
We learn through different phases of our life even a construction worker can teach you a life lesson. The love of a WL = The love of a local Girl. As long as the chemistry sparks between u and her, u should take the leap to accept her love. Prejudices against nationality, language, lifestyle and culture should be let go.
Look forward that your love life will blossom.

newbadass
16-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Bro newbadass, love cannot be forced la. If you accept her, maybe its out of compassion, and that wouldn't be fair to both of you.

But at least you know someone like you for who you are, and the other left you for who she is.

You are damn right.

For as long as I live, regardless of whether I am able to return her feelings or not, I'll always feel grateful that someone loved me that sincerely and deeply.

People always say "WL or not, they are still human". Anyone can repeat that line. But it takes an actual experience to actually burn it into your brain. :cool:

kiko
17-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Bro, my advise is try to get to know her deep enough before commit yourself.. slow and steady... yeah!

glooper83
18-08-2008, 04:27 PM
For as long as I live, regardless of whether I am able to return her feelings or not, I'll always feel grateful that someone loved me that sincerely and deeply.

I guess all of us likes the feeling of being loved sincerely and deeply. You can say "i love you" a thousand times but it can never over ride the feeling of experiencing the sincerity of love.

An example would be an occasion when i had a minor argument with my ex. She went to bath and i went out to catch a breather following the "fight". Soon, i saw her downstairs, tearing and saying "i'm sorry" to me. She thought i was very angry and had left. That moment i really felt how much i meant to her, it made me so happy that she actually cried for me. Yes i am a bit sadistic, like to see people cry then i go soft... Although we've broken up, i still treasure those moments a lot.

colins
18-08-2008, 05:06 PM
You are damn right.

People always say "WL or not, they are still human". Anyone can repeat that line. But it takes an actual experience to actually burn it into your brain. :cool:

You know bro, this kind of experience is sometimes quite priceless as you can probably find it only once or twice in your lifetime. Placing it together with your other relationship, the contrast is really magnified from the way you accounted.

DO_YOU_BJ
18-08-2008, 08:47 PM
You know bro, this kind of experience is sometimes quite priceless as you can probably find it only once or twice in your lifetime. Placing it together with your other relationship, the contrast is really magnified from the way you accounted.

Well said bro, again but double edged sword.
One who has experienced it will definately be looking for minimum the same or better.........
That's where the prob starts

DO_YOU_BJ
18-08-2008, 08:50 PM
I guess all of us likes the feeling of being loved sincerely and deeply. You can say "i love you" a thousand times but it can never over ride the feeling of experiencing the sincerity of love.

An example would be an occasion when i had a minor argument with my ex. She went to bath and i went out to catch a breather following the "fight". Soon, i saw her downstairs, tearing and saying "i'm sorry" to me. She thought i was very angry and had left. That moment i really felt how much i meant to her, it made me so happy that she actually cried for me. Yes i am a bit sadistic, like to see people cry then i go soft... Although we've broken up, i still treasure those moments a lot.

Sometimes, those tears are something like you said, shud treasure......
It shows something but due to whatever circumstances, everything still stops there...........
Prob is, when someone is so used to each other, from nothing also something can start......
At least know for a fact that it wasnt only u who was hurting at the end of the relationship......like that also more worth it

Olympic Hope
19-08-2008, 09:24 AM

Well-said, bro. Kudos to you.

porscheclub
19-08-2008, 10:42 AM

This chick is Solid! Well, if she still has heart for you then return the favour but don't play her out la. Last thing you want is for another gal to hate you but alas, we men are so fickle :p

Highjoys
19-08-2008, 11:22 AM

In this Sammyboy I believe the chance of finding true love is very very slim. All of us know the purpose of having this website. It is goo that Daph hat u learn to let go. 长痛不如短痛. Let go and start afresh. Maybe u may come across someone better and more ready to be with u for a serious relationship.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-08-2008, 11:23 AM
This chick is Solid! Well, if she still has heart for you then return the favour but don't play her out la. Last thing you want is for another gal to hate you but alas, we men are so fickle :p

Bro, you're back, you've MIA for a while ya.....

Daniel133
20-08-2008, 08:45 AM
The problem is some samsters can't find love with local non FL gers, so when they go cheong and the FL show concern and love, be it real or fake, they will tend to feel 'wanted and love' so the heart will open up .... and whether it is real or fake, only the FL know. I suppose if the man can provide for her, it is possible the FL can really fall in love with client and may desire a new life away from prostitution .... some will say no way FL can give up ... but I am sure no FL think they can work until a ripe old age ... so if can why not

DapHn33333
20-08-2008, 09:13 PM
The problem is some samsters can't find love with local non FL gers, so when they go cheong and the FL show concern and love, be it real or fake, they will tend to feel 'wanted and love' so the heart will open up .... and whether it is real or fake, only the FL know. I suppose if the man can provide for her, it is possible the FL can really fall in love with client and may desire a new life away from prostitution .... some will say no way FL can give up ... but I am sure no FL think they can work until a ripe old age ... so if can why not

maybe some FL can but some FL don't must see what kind de.....

FRATERNITY
21-08-2008, 02:19 AM
i think not good lah...

Alkano
21-08-2008, 09:04 AM
It will not be easy coz alot of obstacles.
Must be ready for some hard times....bound to have alot of quarrels..
Sorry to say this unless both are willing to drop the past and start anew.
This society can be quite cruel at times.
This is life and life is full of ups and downs..
Hope you can find your true love.
Cheers.

DapHn33333
21-08-2008, 03:28 PM
i received boss message say i under modration something impersonation what's that means i never do anything bad???

RAINBOW seasons
21-08-2008, 04:59 PM
i received boss message say i under modration something impersonation what's that means i never do anything bad???

sis how come your points become negative 107. Weird!!!

Berserk
21-08-2008, 05:42 PM
sis how come your points become negative 107. Weird!!!

that is y... for no reason become -107... maybe boss can explain and advise.

glooper83
21-08-2008, 09:29 PM

Someone used your name to get favours or something? I not sure.. Perhaps someone is trying to set you up. Careful my dear... ;)

DapHn33333
21-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Someone used your name to get favours or something? I not sure.. Perhaps someone is trying to set you up. Careful my dear... ;)

yes glooper83 i did not care at all cos i did not do anything i sure boss will return me the point and i sure the person who disturb me will suffer

sammyboyfor
22-08-2008, 06:24 AM
yes glooper83 i did not care at all cos i did not do anything i sure boss will return me the point and i sure the person who disturb me will suffer

Nobody has "disturbed" you.

You have been placed under moderation for impersonating another member.

This is what you did :

DapHn33333 zaps yummyyummy 03:14, 20th Aug 2008 -1 Remarks : owen1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/members/owen1.html)

It's a very unethical thing to do.. zap someone and pretend to be somebody else.

DapHn33333
22-08-2008, 02:22 PM

This is what you did :

It's a very unethical thing to do.. zap someone and pretend to be somebody else.

:O huh?...omg

kenny_su
22-08-2008, 05:32 PM
DapHne,
We fall for each other.

U not alone, I have the same situation as urs :p

Confirm the FL doesnt Love you at all, just your pocket. Forget her, that alot better girls out there worth ur love =)

To dear TS,

No need to feel depress at all..

Everyone falls in love some way or another... that does not mean if he cannot accept u as what u are, u are doomed for the rest of yor life. Its just that u have not met that special one yet to share yor rest of yor life with him...

Everyone will always have someone for them at certain parts of yor life. I am sure oneday u will meet that special one who do not mind whats yor past.

I have seen FLs happily married and with kids now... so dont be depress with someone that do not love you, no point. Cheer up.:D
I agreed with you, just that she haven founf the "some1" who really Love her as wat she is

No is not harsh at all, i do felt stupid too cos been treat like that is really hurting but for fall in love again might be a tough dedication to go thought.
i already change the whole mind thnkig to new life thinking after quitting my FL end of july.
Love is blind, just that u fall in love with the wrong person.

Not neccessary, i do love my GF and i also don mind wat she done in the past. Cause I do love her wat she is and not her body.
It will not be easy coz alot of obstacles.
Must be ready for some hard times....bound to have alot of quarrels..
Sorry to say this unless both are willing to drop the past and start anew.
This society can be quite cruel at times.
This is life and life is full of ups and downs..
Hope you can find your true love.
Cheers.
Agreed of that, but it depends on how both party handle their relationship. In this world, how many percent of FL willingly to do this line? i think almost 99% have no choice. So we have to respect their job.

newbadass
22-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Hmmm, not a very nice thing to do. Anonymous zapping is bad enough without framing others.

Maybe someone asked her to zap on his behalf? I receive requests for that all the time. :p

XXXJL
22-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Ya lor, why want to zap ppl n sobo other ppl.In the first place, u zap ppl already wrong.:D

DapHn33333
22-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Ya lor, why want to zap ppl n sobo other ppl.In the first place, u zap ppl already wrong.:D

i don't dare to do that lor if like that i will ask the person first de.

wodemama
23-08-2008, 05:16 PM

HAha.. agreed. Why zap? give and take ma..

jiro666
24-08-2008, 09:07 AM

This is what you did :

DapHn33333 zaps yummyyummy 03:14, 20th Aug 2008 -1 Remarks : owen1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/members/owen1.html)

what happened? ..................

wodemama
25-08-2008, 05:11 AM
what happened? ..................

she zap others using owen1's nick. Apparently she asked for permission to use his nick but wasnt granted yet she went ahead to do it.

sammyboyfor
25-08-2008, 05:16 AM
she zap others using owen1's nick. Apparently she asked for permission to use his nick but wasnt granted yet she went ahead to do it.

It's crazy.:confused: Anyone can zap without having the leave ANY nick at all. Why put the nick of another member? The remarks "ZAP" or "ZZZZZ" will suffice. Some people just put a ".".:rolleyes:

DapHn33333
25-08-2008, 04:30 PM

no...neh wrong answer..

hidaeki
26-08-2008, 08:40 PM
'bo bian' if love liao....
impotant is u...
只要自己喜欢就好.....
别在意人家怎么想....顶!!!!!:)

sammyboyfor
27-08-2008, 11:17 AM
no...neh wrong answer..

You speak really funny English.:p

DapHn33333
27-08-2008, 11:41 AM
You speak really funny English.:p

boss bo bian things start liao and end up liao so what for since i get my account back the most i post my story lor to make bro happy and would'nt happen again

Rangers
28-08-2008, 01:25 PM
boss bo bian things start liao and end up liao so what for since i get my account back the most i post my story lor to make bro happy and would'nt happen again

Boss do give her a chance.. on the acct of her past gd behaviour in the site.. never give u any problems nor trouble.. but of course... u r the final decesion maker as in whelter to give her a second chance.

sammyboyfor
29-08-2008, 08:32 AM

I'm afraid I can't understand half of what you are saying. :(

What does "bo", "bian", "lor" and "liao" mean???:confused: You have to remember you're communicating with an OZ. Are those singlish slang words or some other language?

peter ng
29-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Hi,BOSS,If I'm not wrong,This few words belong to Chinese Hokkien dialect.

"bo bian"------"No way".

"liao"---------"Already". Also can be "end"

"lor"----------"about" "la"

My English is poor,So if I"m wrong,Please don't mind correct me.

sammyboyfor
29-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi,BOSS,If I'm not wrong,This few words belong to Chinese Hokkien dialect.

"bo bian"------"No way".

"liao"---------"Already". Also can be "end"

"lor"----------"about" "la"

My English is poor,So if I"m wrong,Please don't mind correct me.

Why the hell is she posting messages in a hokkien dialect mixed in with English???:confused:

I speak some French and a bit of Spanish but you don't find me inserting sentences like Je ne mélange pas d'anglais et de français into my messages do you?:rolleyes:

DapHn33333
29-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Why the hell is she posting messages in a hokkien dialect mixed in with English???:confused:

I speak some French and a bit of Spanish but you don't find me inserting sentences like Je ne mélange pas d'anglais et de français into my messages do you?:rolleyes:

i'm sorry boss my english standard not that good so please forgive me about my singlish. thousand apologies to you boss don't get so angry about it.

peter ng
29-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Hi,Boss, Experience came from mistake,she still very young,may be forgot

that you not understand singlish,Human can't be perfect,Please don't angry.

My English is poor,don't shoot me.

sammyboyfor
29-08-2008, 09:02 PM
i'm sorry boss my english standard not that good so please forgive me about my singlish. thousand apologies to you boss don't get so angry about it.

I fully understand that there are many who don't speak queen's English.:p

What confuses me is when words like "lor" appear which I can't find the meaning of in any English dictionary. :confused:

RAINBOW seasons
30-08-2008, 02:23 AM
I fully understand that there are many who don't speak queen's English.:p

What confuses me is when words like "lor" appear which I can't find the meaning of in any English dictionary. :confused:

'Lor' is Singaporean way of ending a sentence or layman terms – Singlish.

I think our generation likes to use words like 'Lar', ' lor', 'hor', 'wei'...etc to communicate. It becoming part and parcel of our life even when we talk/sms we also use such sentence structure example: how are you lei, have u reached home liao..etc.
If the person is able to transmit information to other Samsters, both persuasively and cogently using singlish then it shouldn’t not be an issue.

jiro666
30-08-2008, 01:23 PM
rainbow <3 ahahaha

sammyboyfor
30-08-2008, 01:27 PM
If the person is able to transmit information to other Samsters, both persuasively and cogently using singlish then it shouldn’t not be an issue.
Yeah but this forum can be read by the rest of the world too. :eek:

Don't you guys feel embarrassed making up your own "English" as you go along?

newbadass
30-08-2008, 01:51 PM

No. If the rest of the world can't understand us, they can go fuck themselves with their dictionaries.

And by the way, "lor" is short for "Lorong", which is the Malay term for "lane" :D

sammyboyfor
30-08-2008, 02:01 PM
No. If the rest of the world can't understand us, they can go fuck themselves with their dictionaries.

And by the way, "lor" is short for "Lorong", which is the Malay term for "lane" :D

You may not realise it but the "rest of this world" provides sinkies with 95% of their supply of whores!:rolleyes:

Please keep Singlish out of this forum as far as possible. It's a national disgrace. :eek:

yummyyummy
30-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Never dwell on the past, don't look back, see over ur future enjoy life

all the best good luck;)

DO_YOU_BJ
31-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Never dwell on the past, don't look back, see over ur future enjoy life

all the best good luck;)

Shud be, learn from your past, do look back occasionally for reference purposes then you'll enjoy your life in future........Don't look back = 逃避 = screwed

wodemama
01-09-2008, 01:12 AM
You have to remember you're communicating with an OZ. Are those singlish slang words or some other language?

What does OZ stands for ?

aces68
01-09-2008, 09:06 AM
What does OZ stands for ?

OZ = Aussie = Australian, correct or not, boss ?

peter ng
01-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Boss,What does OZ stands for ? I try to guess.

OZ----OUNCE--------may be mean "very careful and attentive people"

wodemama
01-09-2008, 09:14 PM
OZ = Aussie = Australian, correct or not, boss ?

Bro, i think your right. I rmb seeing the OZ before but just couldnt rmb which nationality it was.

Thanks!

glooper83
01-09-2008, 10:58 PM

With all due respect, the language of English as we know it, takes words from all sorts of languages, latin, greek, and so on. In a way, English is actually 'made up'. And the reason why the Oxford dictionary keeps adding new words every year is because this language is not perfect yet, and cannot fully describe every single sentiment and emotion. Give me a good and simple word to replace the emotion and expression that comes with "lah". And if so, why do we need to express ourselves in such a manner? Is it our culture, tradition or just the effects of speaking more than one language. We have simply put the best of both languages together to create our 'unique' blend of English, as it serves the purpose of communication.

Even the scots and the brits have their own slang for some terms. So whose fault is it? This is simply the evolution of language.. And you have to be thankful that evolution of language did take place, or else we'd still be drawing animals in caves.

NewFreedom
02-09-2008, 12:01 AM

无债一身轻

i dun need ur ctc... juz happen 2 read tis post n i m happy 4 u. congrats on getting out of d scene. took me 2hrs 2 tink abt it n d realization is, determination needed 2 quit tis line is much more than determination 2 quit smoking.

many years ago, i was stuck in the pits wif debts too. i know hw that feels n when d last receipt of my payment was mailed 2 me (3 years after i start repaying)... i got myself pissed drunk at home. drunk due to joy... simply coz its finally over n i was overjoyed.

sammyboyfor
02-09-2008, 10:23 AM
No language is "perfect". ALL are constantly evolving.

Language if for the purpose of communication. If a country with a population of 60 million wants to come up with their own version of English, it might make sense.

However, for a country of less than 4 million which has no language of its own wants to invent some bastardised form of English which sound absolutely ridiculous to the rest of world, the country must be NUTS!:rolleyes:

With all due respect, the language of English as we know it, takes words from all sorts of languages, latin, greek, and so on. In a way, English is actually 'made up'. And the reason why the Oxford dictionary keeps adding new words every year is because this language is not perfect yet,

Glamorous
02-09-2008, 10:45 AM
SG got their Singlish. US got their US Slang too...

Its just communication. as long as the other party understands u, why care about the rest of the world?

glooper83
02-09-2008, 12:31 PM
No language is "perfect". ALL are constantly evolving.

Language if for the purpose of communication. If a country with a population of 60 million wants to come up with their own version of English, it might make sense.

However, for a country of less than 4 million which has no language of its own wants to invent some bastardised form of English which sound absolutely ridiculous to the rest of world, the country must be NUTS!:rolleyes:

Its just a language of convenience while communicating between our 4 million folks. Naturally when communicating with the rest of the world, we/ i would revert back to proper english for the simple reason of better communication. But as i said, our english is unique due to our multi-racial society, we tend to pepper our conversations with our "mother tongue" languages when we cannot find the proper english word to describe the situation/feelings/thoughts effectively and as accurately as we could have done by using some words from the variety of languages we may speak.

However as i have mentioned, you wouldn't find me speaking to a foreigner in singlish simply because he would not understand. And yes, although this forum is accessible to the world but who are you kidding when you ask where the majority of the forumites come from?

sammyboyfor
03-09-2008, 08:01 AM
Its just a language of convenience while communicating between our 4 million folks. Naturally when communicating with the rest of the world, we/ i would revert back to proper english for the simple reason of better communication.

The problem is that many singaporeans no longer know what proper English is.:rolleyes:

peter ng
16-09-2008, 08:27 PM
This local FL never come back and tell story,may be fall in love again.

DapHn33333
16-09-2008, 10:39 PM
This local FL never come back and tell story,may be fall in love again.

heart has broken yet have no words for me anymore how deep is the hurt so deep that i felt no one is truely that nice anymore

jojogigi
16-09-2008, 11:10 PM
heart has broken yet have no words for me anymore how deep is the hurt so deep that i felt no one is truely that nice anymore

actually no need to tell you what to do. deep down urself you already know the answer. forget and move on.

you need a trip down to club giorgio. period.

san_san
17-09-2008, 12:05 AM

Just move on,those guys are heartless.Be strong and brave.That what my friends told me when i am down too.Take care!

Wildone
17-09-2008, 12:05 AM
DapHn33333, just treat whatever had happened as HISTORY. There is a case for celebrating your present status, i.e. you have totally freed yourself from being a WL. It shows you have strong determination and you don't harbour evil thoughts of taking revenge on other men. From my knowledge, some WLs do and that's why some customers got rude remarks from them.
Forget your past and carry on with life as per normal. Who knows, your Mr. Right may be on the way! Take care and don't ever look back.

letuknow
17-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Dont worry ! Time will show , when its time its time . you know what love means ? love means give never take back when you think of this every thing will be fine life still had to go on . Ones fall that means ones learn . :)

DapHn33333
17-09-2008, 03:12 AM
i remember one song flaming to dust lover till friend why do all good thing come to an end......when is love the flame of love is so good but when things goes wrong will be come till an end for both.....love ah love why is so hard to have and when it have u and it keep running away from me

RAINBOW seasons
17-09-2008, 10:53 AM
i remember one song flaming to dust lover till friend why do all good thing come to an end......when is love the flame of love is so good but when things goes wrong will be come till an end for both.....love ah love why is so hard to have and when it have u and it keep running away from me

What is not meant to be yours will never be yours!
Love is unpredictable and fades over time leaving behind past memories. No point pondering on the fragile pieces of moments, we must learn to let go and live life to the fullest. Once we stop worrying, we will be able to see a rainbow at the far end.

A new chapter is just about to begin.

peter ng
17-09-2008, 06:41 PM

Very very sorry to you,as I just joy only,I like you to come back this thread
talk and talk, meet all your nice friends,as early subject I already brought to
coffee shop.If you feel I still hurt you,I accept your blame.

DapHn33333
18-09-2008, 08:13 AM
Very very sorry to you,as I just joy only,I like you to come back this thread
talk and talk, meet all your nice friends,as early subject I already brought to
coffee shop.If you feel I still hurt you,I accept your blame.

Huh? Who are you? i was mention the person who really hurt me very deep is another one i did not even sy is u who the hell are u?

peter ng
18-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Don't so angry,
"This local FL never come back and tell story,may be fall in love again"
I worry my early sentence may ...... u only,don't mistaken my word ok.

RAINBOW seasons
19-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Don't so angry,
"This local FL never come back and tell story,may be fall in love again"
I worry my early sentence may ...... u only,don't mistaken my word ok.

I don't get wad u meant even

FuckingHi
21-09-2008, 12:31 PM
what gone had gone. Let it be history and move on loh.

Highjoys
10-10-2013, 01:54 PM

Sorry to hear that babe. But once you had left this trade, it is good as you dun know what kind of bad people u may meet in this trade. Some ladies enter this trade out of no choice. One of them I had met before is so. But am glad that she might have left this trade as when I messaged to her some time ago she no longer replied. The last time I bonked her was three years ago already. Frankly she look beautiful to me that i really want to do with her often. But then if she continue in her current trade, will be worried she met bad people who may affect her normal working life out there. It was a discreet fun she had given me and I am grateful till today though it is paid fun. Do hope she is well and healthy now with a normal life of a lady in office.

tanaa62
11-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Hi

Feel bad for you. However life need to continue. Importantly to forget it and move on. Start a new and meaningful life .

Wish you all the best
Happy weekend

MaMister
12-10-2013, 06:52 AM
DapHne,

We fall for each other.

Bro don't mind I ask you this:

I was her customer then (Pay and Fxxk), we become friends (Pay or no need pay?), then good friends (Still paying?), then fall in love and become lovers (This one needless to ask. :D)

lonelygirl
14-10-2013, 02:28 PM
We also have feelings.. we also will fall in love... thats very sad

ddog
14-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Somebody dig old bone out. Anyways, when people have sex, a bond has been created, no matter how superficial the relationship may be. Just like in a play, in a movie, actors often fall for the leading actress and dates them in real life. But the magic of the moment seldom linger...

aayk_74
14-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Somebody dig old bone out. Anyways, when people have sex, a bond has been created, no matter how superficial the relationship may be. Just like in a play, in a movie, actors often fall for the leading actress and dates them in real life. But the magic of the moment seldom linger...

Bro,

To quote:" Anyways, when people have sex, a bond has been created, no matter how superficial the relationship may be."

Your statement is making me very guilty.............:(

saabking
15-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Bro,

To quote:" Anyways, when people have sex, a bond has been created, no matter how superficial the relationship may be."

Your statement is making me very guilty.............:(

Please don't send me on guilt trip too :(

DEVILOFALLDEVIL
05-12-2013, 02:47 PM
DapHn33333 although you are deeply hurt & heart broken it may create a wound in your heart. Why not just keep the happy memories and let the wound be heal. You will surely find your prince charming who will love you who you are.

You should be proud of yourself, stay strong & be a happy lady :p.

Don't think so much and don't forget there still bros & sis out here to give you support & listening ears. cheers :cool:

takashi2411
06-12-2013, 08:46 PM
I cant longer different sex is sex; love is love anymore....

I also fall in love with a FL which I consider she is my dream girl both physical & personality.

I so scared to be hurt and at the same time I want to see her more & more...

Any advise?