PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean????

newboy1982
30-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Hope no bros gotta zap me for starting this thread... Well, was tempted to start this thread after reading Lovemachine story.

Hmmm... Mine is nothing special, or nothing much as compared to all the bros here have... Guess I will bored you guys with this thread. Anyway, just a simple question and cc if there are anyone who will comment on it.. Hmmm... Maybe make it into 3 points.. :)
If there are good response to this thread, I then start to share my little experience lor.(Is seriously nothing to shout about. I believe ppl will laugh at me for being so miserable for such a small matter lor.) Anyway, here goes:

1) What does it mean when a FL offered raw twice to you?
2) What does it mean when a FL tells you don't come find her if you don't have the money as most actually just go to OKT?
3) What does it mean when a FL actually cried and says she is a bad girl, don't think about her anymore?

Well, let's wait and cc if there are any interest on fellow bros here to comment... Hehe.. thanks thanks.. :)

longwinter
30-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Hope no bros gotta zap me for starting this thread... Well, was tempted to start this thread after reading Lovemachine story.

Hmmm... Mine is nothing special, or nothing much as compared to all the bros here have... Guess I will bored you guys with this thread. Anyway, just a simple question and cc if there are anyone who will comment on it.. Hmmm... Maybe make it into 3 points.. :)
If there are good response to this thread, I then start to share my little experience lor.(Is seriously nothing to shout about. I believe ppl will laugh at me for being so miserable for such a small matter lor.) Anyway, here goes:

2) What does it mean when a FL tells you don't come find her if you don't have the money as most actually just go to OKT?
3) What does it mean when a FL actually cried and says she is a bad girl, don't think about her anymore?

Well, let's wait and cc if there are any interest on fellow bros here to comment... Hehe.. thanks thanks.. :)

hmm actually very hard to say la....to be frank wif u.

sumtime the girl might treat u so nice, say nice things to u. But who noes what in the mind they are thinking or harbouring wad kind of intentions. U wont noe rite.

l oso quite troubled and confused by the acts of a wl l know.

but l must say not all WL / FL are bad la.

On ur 2 question, it makes me tink back of of one FL, on my 1st visit, she even ask me not to go to such ECA so oftenly, waste $$. Save up the $$$ instead. :o

but l laughed back, say hard la.

DO_YOU_BJ
31-07-2008, 05:39 AM
It means be careful.......fishing line out liao...the start of KC trap...using the reverse psychology and compassionate weakness of men to trap you.....
Please turn on your radar jamming devise and aim all missles, nuclear or conventional warheads on her...that is if you're not a seasoned player.....
Well, if you are, then act blurr and play along knowing and anticipating every move she gonna make soon! And in the meantime, f88k the living daylights outta her...hehehehe time to take everything you can liao

sammyboyfor
31-07-2008, 06:49 AM

It means that the whore has an STD which she wants to pass on and she's also practising her acting skills with the hope of securing a future in Hollywood.:rolleyes:

X_plorer
31-07-2008, 07:42 AM

1) What does it mean when a FL offered raw twice to you? - She wants it raw with you. But better play safe before you regret.
2) What does it mean when a FL tells you don't come find her if you don't have the money as most actually just go to OKT? - She needs someone to talk to, play with and accompany her as she feels lonely and maybe she likes your companion. And maybe you know how to TCSS with her.
3) What does it mean when a FL actually cried and says she is a bad girl, don't think about her anymore? She feel thats she work in this industry and not even fit to be your friend at all..

But in evaluation.. Guys can never understand a woman..

DO_YOU_BJ
31-07-2008, 01:24 PM
1)

Wah bro, your evaluation is walking on a thin line......if this is your perception, do be cautious being a cheongster........
I am sure many senior samsters will agree on my advise to you :)

A WL cannot be regarded as any normal woman...they're predators, preying on the mental and emotionally weak..........

aczeta76
31-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Did u tell her how much you earn, have in the bank? Thai or PRC?

Are you single? How old is she? How long have your met her?... so many things will influence the answers

1) What does it mean when a FL offered raw twice to you? - Play safe, I din even raw with my ZH GF when she was here. She refuses as she knows high risk since she working... Now that she not in this line, maybe we will do.

Anyway, she told me that it feels different for the women too if u do raw. But me dunno since I only know it is different feel for man.

2) What does it mean when a FL tells you don't come find her if you don't have the money as most actually just go to OKT? - Too many reasons. Cannot gauge

3) What does it mean when a FL actually cried and says she is a bad girl, don't think about her anymore? -- FL is a very stressful job esp if you Zhan Jie... nothing wrong about crying. 2nd part, juz listen loh..

Btw, if u dun find her. U tink she will call you??? Just a thought

newboy1982
31-07-2008, 09:59 PM
It means be careful.......fishing line out liao...the start of KC trap...using the reverse psychology and compassionate weakness of men to trap you.....
Please turn on your radar jamming devise and aim all missles, nuclear or conventional warheads on her...that is if you're not a seasoned player.....
Well, if you are, then act blurr and play along knowing and anticipating every move she gonna make soon! And in the meantime, f88k the living daylights outta her...hehehehe time to take everything you can liao

Wow.. 1st of all, thank you to so many bros who responded to my thread. Appreciate it alot.. Let me try to reply each and everyone of u here then...

KC trap??? I would say none of it seriously IMHO. Y do I say that? Ok I admit I get crushes very easily.. Quite some time back when I started finding ladies, there was this Thai in GL (those legal ones) who was so damn sweet that I got hook to her.. She would always sms me and all that... Using her KC trap to let me rtf her many times. Till one day, she wanted to sms another person but ended up sent wrongly to me... As a very very newbie.. I was pretty sad and disappointed.. But I healed very soon... As I said I hav crushes easily.

For this FL I am mentioning in this thread, she was in a way, very different. Yes, during my 1st visit she was very sweet, trying her best to satisfy me. Of coz so that she can have me come back for her so that she earn more money right? It was till the 3rd time I visit her, she became very real. How do I put it? I can feel she don't put a fake front anymore. She became comfortable with me and we like become frens like that.. Btw, she is a Thai with limited English. But we were still able to commnicate like frenz. Totally no BF GF feeling.. Really more of a fren feeling if u guys noe what I mean. It was only till more visit that it just changed... I started to feel for her... She gave me a feeling she started to like me too... Everything was different. She was becoming happier whenever she sees me.. All is just my own gussing of coz. But totally no KC trap as from what I feel and in a way understand her, she was a very direct and honest gal.. When she don't like, she said it out.. Happy not happy all in her face. Totally no acting sweet to make u fall for her. It was her own true personal character,behaviour (all my own assumption) that make me attracted to her.

Hmmm... sorry lah.. Don't know how to express or explain myself. Hope it made some sense in this long compo hehe.. :)

newboy1982
31-07-2008, 10:19 PM
1) What does it mean when a FL offered raw twice to you? - She wants it raw with you. But better play safe before you regret.
2) What does it mean when a FL tells you don't come find her if you don't have the money as most actually just go to OKT? - She needs someone to talk to, play with and accompany her as she feels lonely and maybe she likes your companion. And maybe you know how to TCSS with her.
3) What does it mean when a FL actually cried and says she is a bad girl, don't think about her anymore? She feel thats she work in this industry and not even fit to be your friend at all..

Raw... I didn't... I think I was lucky, with my very poor skill ( I admit I am not very gd at satisfying ladies, seriously) she got high by what I did to her... Each and everytime (after the 3rd time) I went find her, she was able to reach orgasm. Mind u, she is the 1st lady I was able to make her cum. As mention, I suck at turining ladies on. But also, being the emotional type of guy, I always feel there muz be some feelings for ladies so that they can njoy sex. This is what I feel lah hehe.. Actually, for me I also muz have feeling then I can njoy sex lor.. Pure service, no matter how gd I won't njoy one.. Thus GFE pretty impt when I go find ladies hehe..

Ok back to main topic. I think it was becoz I was able to turn her on that there was twice she ask me to do without cd... I was very very tempted coz I was falling deeper and depper into her by then. But I rejected telling her she is not the 1st FL I tried. It also means I may not be clean myself. Y put both of us at risk?

Yeah maybe we got along well so she liked my company I guess. She wasn't lonely coz she came with a few frenz together to work. She told me there work in the same massage centre back in Thailand for quite long already. Know one another for yrs liao lor.. Coz she was confortable with me, she always drag me to her frens room to chat together. From here, I wanna add y i was pretty certain she really reach orgasm. The few times in her frens' room, it was pretty pai sei lah.. the fren go ask her how many times she cum for today and u can see her whole face blush lor haha.. Then she will lift out her fingers to signal how many times she cum... Then the frenz will keep teasing her.. Haha..

Not fit to even be my fren??? Hmmm.. That's pretty serious isn't it? Anyway maybe it is. Who is to know except her right? Hai... Anywan, I never look down on FL before lor.. I always treat them as a fren and with respect coz they are humans too.. I am not saying I am the perfect guy or what (well if I am really that gd, I won't come find FL liao right? hehe), but I am lucky enough for quite a few ladies to always comment I am a nice guy. No to boast or what. Just sharing coz I am happy that these ladies are ok with me. Yes I pay for sex, for her service. But I don't want them to feel miserable (they are miserable enough already by steppin into this line) when they are with me. So I always try to show I respect them in any way I can lah hehe..

newboy1982
31-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Wah bro, your evaluation is walking on a thin line......if this is your perception, do be cautious being a cheongster........
I am sure many senior samsters will agree on my advise to you :)

A WL cannot be regarded as any normal woman...they're predators, preying on the mental and emotionally weak..........

Sorry bro.. Can only agree partially with this lah hehe... Most WL are only for money... Esp PRC...Use all ways to make u fall for them and do anything for them then make u fall all the way to hell...

But, out of the whole bunch of cruel ladies, they is still silver lining lah. Able to find gd girl one.. Came to this line coz no choice. Hmmm.. If anyone tried Lulu (Bro Waggie) or Yi Fan (bro AM55), u will noe what I mean. They actually pretty kind hearted, nice ladies. :)

newboy1982
31-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Did u tell her how much you earn, have in the bank? Thai or PRC?

Are you single? How old is she? How long have your met her?... so many things will influence the answers>>>>> Well, I am single. She is 2 yrs younger than me (cin my nick u will noe how old I am right? hehe) How long have I met her? Seriously, not long.. She was her abt 1 month plus... I visited her almost once every alternate day after I fell for her lah hehe..
Yeah I noe it's a very short time. That's y I said u bros here will sure laugh and say I am stupid why I can get so affected by her in such a short time. Seriously, I also cannot find an ans... She is the only one that can make me feel so miserable after she left SG lor.. Never had this feeling before. I just couldn't forget her.. Yeah, she has not contacted me since she left. She gave me her hp and email address. But I also didn't contact her.. What for right? If she is keen, she will look for me one.. If she don't, just let it be lor right? Hehe.. :)

1) What does it mean when a FL offered raw twice to you? - Play safe, I din even raw with my ZH GF when she was here. She refuses as she knows high risk since she working... Now that she not in this line, maybe we will do.>>>> yeah play safe, so didn't lor.. :)
Anyway, she told me that it feels different for the women too if u do raw. But me dunno since I only know it is different feel for man.>>>> hmmm.. it really felt different? Kinda malu but I never tried b4 yet leh haha..

2) What does it mean when a FL tells you don't come find her if you don't have the money as most actually just go to OKT? - Too many reasons. Cannot gauge>>>> yeah agree

3) What does it mean when a FL actually cried and says she is a bad girl, don't think about her anymore? -- FL is a very stressful job esp if you Zhan Jie... nothing wrong about crying. 2nd part, juz listen loh..>>>>> sorry wat u mean by Zhan Jie??? Can't understand leh... Yeah I agree it is a stressful job. But it really affected me alot on the day she said that and cried in front of me. She gave me an impression she is a very strong will lady (which she is). I was surprised she cried lor... So damn fucking hell man.. I was still shedding tears when I was on my way home.. The only lady that made me cried was my 1st love. This FL is the 2nd one.

Btw, if u dun find her. U tink she will call you??? Just a thought
>>>> Well guess I ans u already.. She didn't contact me anymore after she went back to Thailand. She did call once when she was still in SG... One and only time... I am pathetic ain't I? I really feel I am very stupid... But just couldn't ctrl myself... I have been losing sleep ever since she left.. That's really a shocker and I myself cannot believe what is happening lor hai..

BlurWolfe
01-08-2008, 12:37 AM
I think you in love with her, and being good nature guy, I also think the WL has some feeling with you,becos you have been supporting her always, but....
1. offer of RAW may mean something like sincerity, as in some countries the bf and gf will do it RAW.
2. could be she also understand your situation that is constantly supporting her will have great damage to your wallet and also benefit the OKT only
3. this is something called 'love' and I think she is thinking: if you two meet at different environment, different situation, in another time and another place, outcome may be different, then she may be really able to be your gf. Unless you two move to another place where nobody knows what she did, or else she may bound to meet some previous clients of her, that will also hurt you.
Consider this one WL also chide me abt having a relationship with her, as it will not be acceptable if frens or relatives know abt her past.
Btw, my last relationship with a WL was in niteclub in London, cost me 10,000 pounds in a month, she was single mom and lovely blonde, after I went to U I no time to contact her and thats all.

BlurWolfe
01-08-2008, 12:39 AM
I think you in love with her, and being good nature guy, I also think the WL has some feeling with you,becos you have been supporting her always, but....
1. offer of RAW may mean something like sincerity, as in some countries the bf and gf will do it RAW.
2. could be she also understand your situation that is constantly supporting her will have great damage to your wallet and also benefit the OKT only
3. this is something called 'love' and I think she is thinking: if you two meet at different environment, different situation, in another time and another place, outcome may be different, then she may be really able to be your gf. Unless you two move to another place where nobody knows what she did, or else she may bound to meet some previous clients of her, that will also hurt you.
Consider this one WL also chide me abt having a relationship with her, as it will not be acceptable if frens or relatives know abt her past.
Btw, my last relationship with a WL was in niteclub in London, cost me 10,000 pounds in a month, she was single mom and lovely blonde, after I went to U I no time to contact her and thats all.

BlurWolfe
01-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Sorry double post

BlurWolfe
01-08-2008, 12:45 AM
Sorry triple post

DO_YOU_BJ
01-08-2008, 03:01 AM
Sorry bro.. Can only agree partially with this lah hehe... Most WL are only for money... Esp PRC...Use all ways to make u fall for them and do anything for them then make u fall all the way to hell...

But, out of the whole bunch of cruel ladies, they is still silver lining lah. Able to find gd girl one.. Came to this line coz no choice. Hmmm.. If anyone tried Lulu (Bro Waggie) or Yi Fan (bro AM55), u will noe what I mean. They actually pretty kind hearted, nice ladies. :)

Your statement is not wrong...but you're talking about a grain of sand on the beach........
So, if stereotyping will prevent, hell yeah :)

xyz1001
01-08-2008, 12:05 PM
>>>> Well guess I ans u already.. She didn't contact me anymore after she went back to Thailand. She did call once when she was still in SG... One and only time... I am pathetic ain't I? I really feel I am very stupid... But just couldn't ctrl myself... I have been losing sleep ever since she left.. That's really a shocker and I myself cannot believe what is happening lor hai..

Bro move on and just let this be a beautiful memories.

There is one trait in women that is call fickle-minded. I believe that many seasoned players were also cheated by superly acting skills. Where got so many good actress, where got so many newbies to con? I choose to believe that there are times where they are really showing their true feeling, but it just that when reality set in and pressure came, they changed their mind.

xyz1001
01-08-2008, 12:13 PM
I am sure many senior samsters will agree on my advise to you

Your statement is not wrong...but you're talking about a grain of sand on the beach........
So, if stereotyping will prevent, hell yeah :)

Bro DO_YOU_BJ, I think a WL is any normal woman, it just that most normal woman did not turn on their predator instinct. Never underestimate your opponent, especially if she is a woman. ;)

Nothing is impossible, it just remotely possible, mathematically 0.0001% possible to find that grain of sand.