PDA

View Full Version : How to hit back at KTV PRC

BeeAss
05-08-2008, 02:50 AM
Dear brothers,

Need to ask all of you for advice, What is the best way to send a KTV PRC back home to china. How to ensure that she doesn't come back also. Basically I have a brother who kenna quite jialat from a KTV PRC. My brother treat her damn nice but that bitch sleeps around and even cheat my bro money. Need to find a way to send that bitch home without endangering any other people esp other PRC or else some innocent people GF may be sent back home.

Any idea?

sammyboyfor
05-08-2008, 03:05 AM
My brother treat her damn nice but that bitch sleeps around and even cheat my bro money.

Your brother is an IDIOT. It goes without saying that prostitutes working in KTVs will sleep around. That's their bloody JOB!. That's how they earn a living!:rolleyes:

The PRC girls working in KTVs are all useless, good for nothing, greedy, lazy WHORES who are out to earn a fast buck from STUPID Singaporean men. (About 99% judging from the content of this forum)

Your brother should be sent to prison for his STUPIDITY.:mad: Had he been a bit smarter, he would have logged onto this forum and read http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/87168-prc-whore-calls-singapore-men-stupid.html#post2857692 first before he started his KTV activities.:D

Darkstorm
05-08-2008, 04:00 AM
Your brother is an IDIOT. It goes without saying that prostitutes working in KTVs will sleep around. That's their bloody JOB!. That's how they earn a living!:rolleyes:

The PRC girls working in KTVs are all useless, good for nothing, greedy, lazy WHORES who are out to earn a fast buck from STUPID Singaporean men. (About 99% judging from the content of this forum)

Your brother should be sent to prison for his STUPIDITY.:mad: Had he been a bit smarter, he would have logged onto this forum and read http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/87168-prc-whore-calls-singapore-men-stupid.html#post2857692 first before he started his KTV activities.:D

Come on Sammyboy, I respect that this is your forum even though I do not think you are the original Sammboy, however, I would like to comment that you are over-generalizing and I hope you won't continue to over-generalize in your future posts.

sammyboyfor
05-08-2008, 04:19 AM
Come on Sammyboy, I respect that this is your forum even though I do not think you are the original Sammboy, however, I would like to comment that you are over-generalizing and I hope you won't continue to over-generalize in your future posts.

Over-generalising??? Tell me which decent girl would work in a KTV lounge to be grouped by drunk men on a nightly basis even if intercourse was not involved??

Would any of the female members of your family do it??? :rolleyes: Over-generalising??? Give me a break.:rolleyes:

pussyman72
05-08-2008, 04:21 AM

hehehe bro DS long time no see u, where have u been? u will get use to the new generation :D someone forget where the money coming from also hehehehe.

the original have sold his forum liao. it not the old owner from the delphi forum anymore. so just have to get use to the correction of english n some generalize insults ;)

pussyman72
05-08-2008, 04:25 AM
Well some words that mr sam said i dont really agree but i do agree with mr sam said. ur bros damn stupid.

so dont blame the girl from cheating him is he who make himself available to her to be cheated.

It takes 2 hands to claps so ur bro choose to clap then what else can u said. wanna blame, blame it on himself.....

KTV girls dont sleep ard they eat shit ah...... u think all ktv girls dont sleep ard???? price is right they will sleep.....

Anyway good luck to ur bro.....

My brother treat her damn nice but that bitch sleeps around and even cheat my bro money. Need to find a way to send that bitch home without endangering any other people esp other PRC or else some innocent people GF may be sent back home.

Any idea?

pussyman72
05-08-2008, 04:37 AM
mr sam if u can pls bring this thread to this forum.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/14894-stephen-leathers-private-dancer.html#post356583

Darkstorm
05-08-2008, 04:55 AM
hehehe bro DS long time no see u, where have u been? u will get use to the new generation :D someone forget where the money coming from also hehehehe.

the original have sold his forum liao. it not the old owner from the delphi forum anymore. so just have to get use to the correction of english n some generalize insults ;)

Hi, hope everything is fine on your side :)

For a long time I have only been surfing this forum occasionally. :)

pussyman72
05-08-2008, 04:57 AM
Hi, hope everything is fine on your side :)

For a long time I have only been surfing this forum occasionally. :)

bro send me pm on ur contact. maybe call u out kopi. take care bud. Cheers

Darkstorm
05-08-2008, 05:00 AM
Over-generalising??? Tell me which decent girl would work in a KTV lounge to be grouped by drunk men on a nightly basis even if intercourse was not involved??

Would any of the female members of your family do it??? :rolleyes: Over-generalising??? Give me a break.:rolleyes:

Hi Sammyboy,

I wouldn't want to argue with you (not just because this is your forum, but also because I prefer not to argue if possible), but I'll just say that the word "decent" is just a label and to me, whether a person is good or bad is not dependent on whether or not he or she sells sexual services in exchange for money.

Darkstorm
05-08-2008, 05:11 AM
bro send me pm on ur contact. maybe call u out kopi. take care bud. Cheers

I appreciate the thought. You take care too and all the best for your future :)

sammyboyfor
05-08-2008, 10:19 AM
whether a person is good or bad is not dependent on whether or not he or she sells sexual services in exchange for money.

Girl A and Girl B both need $2000 per month minimum to support an aged parent.

Girl A is working as a clerk. She gives tuition in her spare time to earn extra $$$. She also studies part time for a degree. She graduates and secures a well paying job. She now earns more than enough to make ends meet.

Girl B also works as a clerk. However, in order to earn more money. She starts a thread in sammyboy to tell her sob story. She charges $100 plus room - 2 shots / 1 hr.

Are you telling me that both could be classified as "good" girls??? :rolleyes:

Or how about this?... your daughter can't make up her mind whether to become a nurse or a KTV hostess. What would your advice to her be?... that both can be "good" professions as long as she puts in an honest effort for an honest buck?

_AXL_
05-08-2008, 04:13 PM

Girl A is working as a clerk. She gives tuition in her spare time to earn extra $$$. She also studies part time for a degree. She graduates and secures a well paying job. She now earns more than enough to make ends meet.

Girl B also works as a clerk. However, in order to earn more money. She starts a thread in sammyboy to tell her sob story. She charges $100 plus room - 2 shots / 1 hr.

Are you telling me that both could be classified as "good" girls???

not a fan of yrs cos u resort to name-calling...:(

BUT, well-said and good illustration with girl A and girl B. there is always a choice. ktv girls and FLs have chosen the easy way out and r morally suspect. it is ridiculous to trust someone like that.:confused:

Darkstorm
05-08-2008, 04:28 PM

Hi Sammyboy,

I apologize for quoting the whole post unnecessarily. It was an unintentional mistake and in future I will try to be more careful in this matter. As a sign of good faith, to show there are no hard feelings on my side, I will try to find one of your latest posts of neutral content and increase your points, though you obviously don't need them.

sammyboyfor
05-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Hi Sammyboy,

I apologize for quoting the whole post unnecessarily. It was an unintentional mistake and in future I will try to be more careful in this matter. As a sign of good faith, to show there are no hard feelings on my side, I will try to find one of your latest posts of neutral content and increase your points, though you obviously don't need them.

Anyone who increases my points will get zapped in return.

Darkstorm
05-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Anyone who increases my points will get zapped in return.

Haha. Okay, I respect your decision. :)

autoroam
05-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Just like to said that we are no Saint here... otherwise u will not be reading this....::p
Whether a girl/woman has the right to sell her body for $, we paid/paying these fl for their services too.... so can we said they are good or no good.... so dun judge.

As for the TS....
Just have yourself (friend) to blame.... cos friend is stupid to get cheated
The KTV gal is smart to cheat your friend, and he was stupid to get cheated.
Like what the said : it take two hand to clap......

Advise : buy your friend a beer and hope he get over it.....:cool:

sammyboyfor
05-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Advise : buy your friend a beer and hope he get over it.....:cool:

Should be ADVICE : buy your friend a beer.....

"Advise" is a verb.

xilverzap
06-08-2008, 12:56 AM
what is the point of hitting back :confused: when your friend ask for it :rolleyes:

kiko
06-08-2008, 01:13 AM
Bro: My advice to u is forget about the whole matter, let the matter rest. Last time i was cheated by a tian ann men gal of money and feeling.i FELT ANGRY AND WANTED REVENGE, but later i cool down .. i think about it ,, why take revenge,, even i got my revenge on my former gal,, what will i get in return.... i cant get my money back.. gone is gone...Bro ,, lead a happy life.. let the matter rest... FORGIVE AND FORGET!:)

monster.cookie
06-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Dear TS,

ask your friend to drop the KTV gal and move on to the next one....but be prepared to be cheated again if he is ready to give the same kind of "commitment".

I must have met hundreds of KTV women with sick mothers/fathers/brothers...All will start out very well, free fucks even. I had a couple who pretended to be offended when I pay them initially. Inadvertently, their tails will show and the father/mother/brother story will come.

Ask your friend to chill and let it go la. Ask him to put his faith in this friday's 8.8 million draw better than on KTV women's loyalty. Better chance any day.

Cheers!

Heart Break Kid
06-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Bro: My advice to u is forget about the whole matter, let the matter rest. Last time i was cheated by a tian ann men gal of money and feeling.i FELT ANGRY AND WANTED REVENGE, but later i cool down .. i think about it ,, why take revenge,, even i got my revenge on my former gal,, what will i get in return.... i cant get my money back.. gone is gone...Bro ,, lead a happy life.. let the matter rest... FORGIVE AND FORGET!:)

Dear TS,

ask your friend to drop the KTV gal and move on to the next one....but be prepared to be cheated again if he is ready to give the same kind of "commitment".

I must have met hundreds of KTV women with sick mothers/fathers/brothers...All will start out very well, free fucks even. I had a couple who pretended to be offended when I pay them initially. Inadvertently, their tails will show and the father/mother/brother story will come.

Ask your friend to chill and let it go la. Ask him to put his faith in this friday's 8.8 million draw better than on KTV women's loyalty. Better chance any day.

Cheers!

The above tell us that never look for KTV women to think of a long term relationship with them.

What bro monster said is very true ..I ever met one KTV gal tell her parents in China got no jobs, very sad & touching sob story. Her intention is wanting mi to remit SGD $1,000 monthly to her China bank accounts to support her parents & her.

blur boy
06-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Dear TS,

Cheers!

"Commitment"......that is the word.

Threadstarter, your brother readily give his "commitment" to a KTV gal is already a very bad move, and to make matter worst, he made himself easily available to her too which complicate matters.

And who the hell does that actually!! I thot we go KTV for fun and rubba rubba....

colins
06-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Dear brothers,

Need to ask all of you for advice, What is the best way to send a KTV PRC back home to china. How to ensure that she doesn't come back also. Basically I have a brother who kenna quite jialat from a KTV PRC. My brother treat her damn nice but that bitch sleeps around and even cheat my bro money. Need to find a way to send that bitch home without endangering any other people esp other PRC or else some innocent people GF may be sent back home.

Any idea?

How to hit back ah....just dun go KTV lo. No business for them, they will automatically go back to prc.

But then if die die must go, then dun ask for them to sit beside you. If die die must ask them to sit beside you, then dun pay. If die die must pay, then dun get their number. If die die must get their number, dun call them or ignore their call. If die die must call them, then dun have KC with them. If die die must have KC with them, dun whine when they are just doing what they're supposed to do.

So many die-dies, now I also think its not easy to fall into their traps, you got to cross so many stages and make so many wrong decisions.

When A&W came to sg (that time even before Macdonalds), so many youngsters fell in love with their rootbeers and waffles. Now after many people get used to them, they pack up and left sg. Funny nobody goes to outside their shop and cry. But if there is one who go there and weep for their return, he probably forget that A&W will never come for him, it will only come for everybody, not just him.

pussyman72
06-08-2008, 03:18 PM

lol dump $$$ here beter maybe can see some investment coming back lol at least lose liao nvm have a dream of 8.8M then pussy disappear :p

Finders Keepers
06-08-2008, 04:21 PM

Would any of the female members of your family do it??? :rolleyes: Over-generalising??? Give me a break.

Groped and not grouped :D

Luke Cage
06-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Bro, trusting KTV girls are like passing $$ to a gambler. U are not getting anything in return. if u catch my drift.

Heart Break Kid
06-08-2008, 05:15 PM
I prefer to go for streetwalkers in Lor 8 than KTV girls.

Cheaper & even better :p

wanrenmiok
06-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Hi Bro, KTV, or geylang is not a good place to find girls for long term relantionship. We are all humans, sometimes we do not know where to find the right type of girls for the right things, e.g. you don't find a WL as a wife??? that includes me, I myself also like a PRC WL. But you have to realise in these kind of places, these women have no moral values, low self-worth, they have many many chances to mix with many men. They do not mind sleeping with anyone who is rich, earn quick money and can provide them best.... Of course they also want a companion in the long run, but someone who is filthy rich and handsome when they grow old.

Ask your bro to analyse, these are the people with low moral values, low self-worth of themselves, in their eyes, as long as have money, have honey, anything is possible. So you cannot insist that they are perfect and not sleep around with anyone. In their eyes they see this as perfectly normal and fine. Their character as a human being, is already not the same as the mass group. So your bro cannot blame anyone but only himself. Why revenge, he should anticipate it sooner or later this will happen..

\

Bambie
07-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Falling in love with KTV PRC is like playing poker, even if you like/love her, never show it, make her fall in love with you first (if she want), else you show her you like/love her (ie show all your cards), she will make use of it and squeeze every drop of blood from you :)

Like from some of the samsters ...

slider_72
07-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Ask your bro to analyse, these are the people with low moral values, low self-worth of themselves, in their eyes, as long as have money, have honey, anything is possible. So you cannot insist that they are perfect and not sleep around with anyone. In their eyes they see this as perfectly normal and fine. Their character as a human being, is already not the same as the mass group. So your bro cannot blame anyone but only himself. Why revenge, he should anticipate it sooner or later this will happen..

Bro, I think it is not correct to say that these girls are people with low moral values and low self-worth.

Put it this way, they are here to make money and their bodies are their tools. They will go to bed with their customers in return for monetary rewards but this is purely a commercial transaction. IMHO I don't think this shows that the girls have low moral values. Put it this way, if there is no demand, there will be no supply. The supply is plentiful here in Singapore simply because there is a huge demand. If you say that the girls who provide such a service are people of low moral values, equally the customers (ie all of us who come into this forum :D) who patronise them must be tainted by the same brush.

By being nice to the customers and giving a bit of KC to the customers, this is marketing as far as they are concerned. Imagine this, if you are a fairly decent looking guy who treats the girl well, wouldn't the girl prefer that you become a repeat customer rather than servicing some other fat sloppy guy who stinks or treat them like dirt? In order to entice you to come back again, they will try to provide good service and nice gfe.

So long as the girls do not lie or cheat, I personally do not think the fact that they are in this occupation means that they have low moral value. Obviously the morality or lack thereof depends largely on the societal values at that particular point in time. In Victorian times, a woman would be branded as being a loose woman if she wears clothes that reveals her knees. In China nowadays, they have a new saying 笑穷不笑昌。

There are of course some who lie and cheat the men so as to get the carrot heads to give them more money. For these women, I am less generous with my comments. But for the majority who charge the market rate for standard services provided, what is so morally wrong with that?

On the issue of low self-worth, again I don't think that these girls have a low self-worth merely because of their profession. Most of them are not full time professionals. They do not do this back in China; only when they come out to places like Singapore. It is easy money for them. For most of them (and I am not even referring to those working in the high end KTVs), I think they can easily bring home SGD10,000 to SGD20,000 for each month they work here in Singapore. That is a hack of a lot more money compared with what their average Singapore customers make per month.

Low self-worth? I don't think so.

Faceless
07-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Whatever it is, it take 2 hands to clap. If you are so gullible to be fleeced, than you deserve to be fleeced ...

onion_rings
07-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Dear brothers,

Any idea?

Why the hell u wanna to send her back? Just becos she cheated your bro? Dun be naive la... She the willing seller & yr buddy is a willing buyer... Their motive in coming here is obvious... There are thousand of prc waiting for willing buyer like your bro... Are u also gg to send them back home :cool: Just let the matter rest... Sooner or later karma will catch up on this ger ;)

MoonBlaze
07-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Tell me which decent girl would work in a KTV lounge to be grouped by drunk men on a nightly basis even if intercourse was not involved??
Should be groped
Definition of groped : to be touched or handled (by someone) for sexual pleasure
Definition of grouped : To place or arrange in a group: grouped the children according to height.

colins
07-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Bro, I think it is not correct to say that these girls are people with low moral values and low self-worth.

Low self-worth? I don't think so.

Well said. Interpretation of moral values is subjective to cultures, like you mentioned, Chinese look down on poor people, not sex worker. Even in Sg, the profession of a WL for you and for your elders also means different thing. But somehow, in sg, I notice we brand jobs according to the social standing. Like the chaste system. The lower groups are always branded low although they usually do physical work to survive.

They may not be high (as compared to our interpretations) in moral values and self-worth, but they may be considered high in China. Thats why they choose to come here and earn, tahan a few months, go back nobody will laugh at them even if they know she was sex worker.

Wins88
07-08-2008, 11:59 AM
KTV PRC gals are the worst kind, at least the streetwalkers are honest enough to acknowledge that they sell their bodies. These PRC KTV girls try to con and cheat (and most hit the lorongs of GL after 2am if they don't get some veg head taking them out anyway)dumb assed SG guys who seem to think they are Brad Pitt and that the PRC whore is GENUINELY interested in them.
Well, I have friends who have been taken to the cleaners by these PRC KTV girls, and I have seen families torn apart by these conniving cunts.
How to hit back - simple - treat em like GF's, and they will let u F for free, and dump them within a 2 week period, cos the mind games start after that!
Just my 2 cents worth.

XueJing
07-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Moral of the story is dont get involve with them unless you are able to take it and bear whatever consequences ... no point go in with your eyes close and then complain to mummy ....

ace7788
07-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Apples can always be good or bad - likewise to KTV girls.

The fastest way to send her back. Get her details, report to ICA about her illegal activities.

kiko
07-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Bro: FORGIVE AND FORGET. Life still needs to go on. Taking revenge this and that , it will never end. I hope u will let the matter rest. Work, then cheong , have a drink with regular bros. life will be happier.

wanrenmiok
07-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Hi Bro,

Any woman who is in the right sense of mind would never think to work in this line and let all kinds of men fuck right. "Their body are their tools". This sentence says it all. Put it this way, FOR EXAMPLE whoever and whoever parents/ accept the fact that the wife used to be a prostitute before??? Nobody can accept that. Even the PRCs themselves don't work in this line in their own countries. Their relatives can never accept that. I know this is the real truth cause I mixed closely with one. They know it themselves but they chose to do it to earn quick money. Because it is morally not right to do it, and should not do it, if you love yourself so much, would you do it??? Where is your self-worth and pride???

As to find money, and all the bullshit of being poor, no one in this world will starve if they work hard. Ever heard of this saying "船到桥头自然直" , there will always be a way to solve it, It is all in the mind, because they are at wits end, maybe lazy, and want to earn quick and easy money, thus the fastest and easiest way is to sell their bodies. Once started doing this, they would never be the same again and never turn back, cause it is easy money really...)

I am not really saying bad things about people in this profession okay, my objective is TO WARN bros here, for those who look for girlfriend, wife and long term companion, you should NEVER consider one who had previously worked in this field. The one who will suffer ultimately in the long run is you yourself..........unless you are looking for a >40 years old and above candidate...

jojogigi
08-08-2008, 01:15 AM
nobody loves to prostitute themselves. most would tell you. There are good and bad ones. I don't believe in generalising all of them. Not all of them are bad. But there are cases where they need the money to return the debt that their parents owed. Their Visa cost about 2k sing. so they would do anything to get fast money. Their lives are actually quite complicated. So to explain each and everyone of their lives would be very complicating and different. I have a ktv viet gf cum friend who i don't pay for. A china pros who i do pay but sometimes its free. And i also has girls whose out there to cheat my money. Its all very subjective.
Like i said complicating. Low moral values? how to define? Married guys cheating on their wives are low moral values too. Moral is how u define it to be.

well interesting discussion.

pussyman72
08-08-2008, 05:26 AM
Married guys cheating on their wives are low moral values too. Moral is how u define it to be.

i like ur last quote hehehe. well pple can said others bad but they forget to look at themself in the mirror. :D

Bambie
08-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Agree with some bros, no point getting back at them ... no need to stoop so low ...

BigBoy2
08-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Dear Bro,

First thing first, I tend to agree with some bros here.......It takes 2 hands to clap, and these KTV Gals are only here for a limited time, so?

The following are some points which I would like to share........

1. Please bear this in mind, if given a choice would any lady wanna to use their body to earn such a living?
2. Since they are into this trade, so they would of course go all out to make $$$$$. Therefore we guys have to play smart.
3. Party and play at what one's $$$$ could bear. Do not over spend.
4. Ask your friend, did he have a good time before he knew about this shit thing? If the answer is YES, then I would say he got his fair share. Just tell your friend that take this as a lesson learnt, and those $$$$ spent is for his school fees. (Social Uni).
5. Life goes on and there are just too many cunts around. Just look in this forum.

Just my 2 cents worth. Peace.

BB2

jojogigi
08-08-2008, 12:17 PM
i like ur last quote hehehe. well pple can said others bad but they forget to look at themself in the mirror. :D

koop koon kup. koon chorp kun thai mai kup?. 55

pussyman72
08-08-2008, 01:05 PM
koop koon kup. koon chorp kun thai mai kup?. 55

LOL chop mak na :D lol no point telling pple what they wanna do or how pple think. i also lazy to said liao lol what pple want to think go ahead to think.

but if thinking lj got money can play then mai kao pei said ger bluff u....reason u ask for it... full stop...

if u think the ger are low doing this job then what the fark u pple doing farking lowly pple when u also bring urself to that lvl LOL...

said what ger cheapsket lar ger bitch lar said thousand of cock go in lar dont know what cock u guys been talking about.... look at urself guys.... either u guys been cheating on ur wife having mistress outside having extra to fark ard. farking ur own friend wife,gf, etc. then what should we call u.

also alot scamsters cheating pple money, cheat on friends etc what do we call them again.....

One word we have no rights to said others when we are also an asshole that's including me.

so as always the black dont laugh at the white.

boboshooter
08-08-2008, 03:04 PM
I am not really saying bad things about people in this profession okay, my objective is TO WARN bros here, for those who look for girlfriend, wife and long term companion, you should NEVER consider one who had previously worked in this field. The one who will suffer ultimately in the long run is you yourself..........unless you are looking for a >40 years old and above candidate...
shit! i am going to divorce my wife liao... :D

nedy77
08-08-2008, 03:30 PM
I hope this serves as a lesson for all samsters.

in the past, i have spend so much money on KTV, FL, WL and other sex service..countless amount already. not only on sex service, but also buy 1 or 2 two of them some jewellery. other than paying for their service, there's also the tips that is involved. we sometimes pity them for being in this trade, so we give tips.

but i began to realise that these girls make much more money than most of us, the average man.

i believe that the majority of the ladies choose this profession because of the easy money. its easier as compared to sending resumes,attending interviews and slogging from 830am to way past 630pm everyday.

yes, they may have a family of 7 in their hometown to feed, they may have an aging mother lying in hospital.

but so do many of the Domestic Maids here. but they have to clean up houses, look after children, wash toilets and our smelly underwear from 6am to 10pm.

do we give tips to our maids or give her more money to send home?

it's not wrong to give these sex workers money but it's also not their fault that we men are silly creatures with two heads (who mostly rule with the smaller head without the brains)

so just take it as a hard lesson learned

tokyoboi
08-08-2008, 07:27 PM
1 word Dumb ( I mean threadstarter friend)

KTV (to be corrected should be Night Club) is place you spend money Sing, drink, touch/hankypanky & many things that you had in your mind if you have been there.

What does hostess does there? (Ask youself after reading whats above)

Now ask yourself, if she really worth you spending your time?

*No offense to those who really found someone you really love there / got good results from there.

My Advice: Since she can sleep around, so can you. There is no bond or contract that states you need to feed her for live while she is sleeping around. The money is in your pocket, its yours and you choose to do what you want it to be nobody can stop you not even the garment can stop unless your money is not yours. :cool:

pussyman72
08-08-2008, 08:54 PM
but so do many of the Domestic Maids here. but they have to clean up houses, look after children, wash toilets and our smelly underwear from 6am to 10pm.

do we give tips to our maids or give her more money to send home?

bud talking about maids. many knows that they do fark ard behind the boss or even have affair with boss to earn extra.

even no affair with their boss they also steal things from boss. very seldom u dont hear pple said their maid dont steal but again we dont want to blame 1 boat and sink all boats. there are goods and there are also bad ones... it up to the person how he or she see things rather then point the finger and sink all boats which many here does :cool:

pussyman72
08-08-2008, 09:01 PM
My Advice: Since she can sleep around, so can you. There is no bond or contract that states you need to feed her for live while she is sleeping around. The money is in your pocket, its yours and you choose to do what you want it to be nobody can stop you not even the garment can stop unless your money is not yours. :cool:

lol well said at least you understand. pple failed to see it not the girls problem. it the men head not thinking... it takes 2 hands to clap n he knows she from the trade chance is high for them to fall into the pit but they choose it.

now in return after falling into the pit start blaming the ger. i wonder whether he got blame his whole family or his friends for not knocking some sense to him.....

it really craps..... :cool:

colins
08-08-2008, 10:08 PM
For a game with no rules, you can't blame the better player.
Or worse still, you can't simply tell them to f off when in the first place, they flew here just to play with you but you engaged her.

Heart Break Kid
09-08-2008, 10:09 PM
1 word Dumb ( I mean threadstarter friend)

KTV (to be corrected should be Night Club) is place you spend money Sing, drink, touch/hankypanky & many things that you had in your mind if you have been there.

What does hostess does there? (Ask youself after reading whats above)

Now ask yourself, if she really worth you spending your time?

*No offense to those who really found someone you really love there / got good results from there.

Its true .. well said :D

KTV girls don't worth to spend so much money, time & efforts.

To married men out there.. you all can save your money on buying gifts like expensive laptops, handphones, jewellery & dresses to all these lowly creatures. Spend the money on yourself & family is much better than feeding all these whores.

I had a friend who is a rich but small business old man always tell me that...

money is meant to spend on yourself, parents & kids regardless whether they (kins) treat us good or not.
This is supposingly to rightful.

Whereas KTV girls - we pay money to fuck them & pay for their time spent to accompany us in hotels.
We need not spend so much money on buying gifts for them because this type of women don't deserve anything more that from us.

More importantly ..don't feed them by giving them monthly allowances.
That will be stupid :confused:

kiko
09-08-2008, 10:31 PM
To me, the best way to hit back at them is when the china gal sit with u in ktv for the first time . observe her. if she good, next round can still sit with u , or not ban her for taking my tips and then not return. The next round i go ktv i reject her by saying i already have a few gals. KTV gals ask me to go hotel with me which are money face, i also reject them

pussyman72
10-08-2008, 03:02 AM
To married men out there.. you all can save your money on buying gifts like expensive laptops, handphones, jewellery & dresses to all these lowly creatures. Spend the money on yourself & family is much better than feeding all these whores.

lol i think i see more on hang flower place. i see many men buy hang flower 500, buy camera, hp, psp, all sort of things see until sian in the end i see most of them never even get to fark the singer.... :rolleyes:

pussyman72
10-08-2008, 03:06 AM
if she good, next round can still sit with u , or not ban her for taking my tips and then not return. The next round i go ktv i reject her by saying i already have a few gals. KTV gals ask me to go hotel with me which are money face, i also reject them

for me almost the same. I dont like to touch girl i expect the girl make the first move.

wear jeans can fark off cos i never like ger in ktv wear jeans or extra shorts inside or if touch below tell me period come i also ask them go fark off

2nd when the ger keep asking me to buy her out or keep talk to me about $$$ i ignore her big time n ask mama san get her out of the room.

if i come 2nd time usually they wont sit with me cos i see also dont want to see them lol

cunt_search
10-08-2008, 08:38 AM
Dear Bro,

..It takes 2 hands to clap, ..

... given a choice would any lady wanna to use their body to earn such a living?
2. Since they are into this trade, so they would of course go all out to make $$$$$. ..
3. Party and play at what one's $$$$ could bear.....
4. Ask your friend, did he have a good time before he knew about this shit thing? If the answer is YES, then I would say he got his fair share. Just tell your friend that take this as a lesson learnt, and those $$$$ spent is for his school fees. (Social Uni).
BB2

well said, Bro
its a jungle out there...predator n prey
y some Bro kena con is due to society upbringing in a rather protected society where schools dun teach u to fend for yourself while PRC in their country encounter a lot of hardship are much tougher to survive the jungle...cunning, streetsmart, whtever u coin them...

kiko
10-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Yeah bro Pussyman , i agreed with u , i also never touch the ktv china gals, want her make the first move. Me a bit different , the PRC gal can come in jeans, its ok since i want a regular gal in ktv, so as to build chemistry , to be her boyfriend. but after the ktv outing , the next day , i sms her , she bo chia me, call her also bo chiap me.. I will hit back at her by banning her , dont ever sit with me. Very simple , they just treat us customers, a just one off transaction , not even go hotel , a 20 dollar Ktv session, they lost good customer like us. Sometimes its all about building chemistry and relationship with customer. If i am a china gal, i will want to build relationship with customer , answer to customer call and sms. Without going hotel , i believe can earn a minimum of $100 in happy hour.. another $200 in Li do palace..

jon2000sg
10-08-2008, 10:19 AM
yo bros, take pics of her and tell the whole world about her !!! :p

longwinter
10-08-2008, 10:55 AM
actually the best way to hit back at working gals, no matter ktv, working gal, freelance or wadever la is to stop patronising her. Do not give them business. And if possible, choose other gals and show right in front of her.

That is the best and mst efficient way liao. dun nid simi revenge or wad. time wasting and consuming.

Going to share my encounter here. There was once tis working lady, she was very nice and sweet to me initially. So l was happy to jus go patronise her again lo. l did my part treating her well and good. But as time pass, her attitude towards me changed. When she nid me for help, she can call me so sweetly and nice. Dun nid me, her tone can change when l call her. l dun mind all these. l admit l had a small liking for her.

And This time round, she is back, She giv me a call, I was initially very happy and excited, and ask abt her well beings. But she seem to be impatience and give me those kind of rude tone, and ask me to jus go find her if there is anything l wan to say. l was tinking shucks, even 5 or 10 mins talk, u cant even spare me, and all u only noe is to ask me to go patronise u. Her tone was like Hey u got $$$ den come find me talk, if no $$$, den get lost.

My patience jus runs out. l have seen thru her colors. Nxt time l go, l didnt patronise her, she talked to me, l bo chap her. she look at me, l bo look at her.

l tink she herself oso quite shocked when l choose other gals instead of her.

and the 2nd time l go, she jus giv a very black face. but l bo chap her lo. l tink in her heart, she must be tinking that l oreadi fall for her le, no matter how bad she treat me, l will still go for her. But no way! she miscalculated.

for my case, very simple. If the gal treats me well and respect me, yes l will repriocioate back. But if a gal treats me badly and dun respect me, l will jus drop her, l believe we guys must be steady in tis area.

by seeing her shock and black face, it feels really good, too good!

kiko
10-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Bro Long winter..

I agreed with u, its like that one . ktv gals u call them they seem to be bo chap, i had a gal she say how come i never go pudong already, i say no time. work , she gave me a rude voice, say u is it upstairs with other PRC meimei. Basically , the basic trust is gone. she dont trust u , when u really working. Now i stop go pudong , sian already , Hang flower joint also same , the singer will pretend to be nice to u, cause she want to meet her target of 6k.. imagine everytime during show u hang 4 her 200.. then normal day at least 100 , close to 2 to 3 months is around 2 to 3 k , if u also open bottle with bros.. so if u ever go hotel with the singer , u consider lucky , i heard some bros got nothing , after they hang for the singer up to 5k , and they forget about u , when they go back china, never even call u.. I feel its not worth at all.

longwinter
10-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Bro Long winter..

I agreed with u, its like that one . ktv gals u call them they seem to be bo chap, i had a gal she say how come i never go pudong already, i say no time. work , she gave me a rude voice, say u is it upstairs with other PRC meimei. Basically , the basic trust is gone. she dont trust u , when u really working. Now i stop go pudong , sian already , Hang flower joint also same , the singer will pretend to be nice to u, cause she want to meet her target of 6k.. imagine everytime during show u hang 4 her 200.. then normal day at least 100 , close to 2 to 3 months is around 2 to 3 k , if u also open bottle with bros.. so if u ever go hotel with the singer , u consider lucky , i heard some bros got nothing , after they hang for the singer up to 5k , and they forget about u , when they go back china, never even call u.. I feel its not worth at all.

What l cannot stand is, when they nid u for help, they will be so nice, but When they get wad they wan liao, tone and attitude changed. :eek:

Worst are those gals that claims and promise u to call u, but they didnt fulfil their promise. l mean, if u dun wan call me or wad, u dun say la. fine, l am okie wif it. But What is the pt of saying when u dun intend to fulfil? :cool:

pussyman72
10-08-2008, 05:29 PM
she bo chia me, call her also bo chiap me.. I will hit back at her by banning her , dont ever sit with me. Very simple , they just treat us customers, a just one off transaction , not even go hotel , a 20 dollar Ktv session, they lost good customer like us.

talk about this i once kanna a PRC. She work in dynasty ktv act very virgin. i use to be very regular there, at least 2 time a week.

so be came her regular customer. she cute n good to hug lol everytime i wanna up her she try to find excuse. well she did go out have dinner or supper with me after that wanna go home said she dont want to give me so soon cos we are still not close blah blah blah.

then one fine day she call and ask me she want to go to the office and visit me. also want to go my house. i said bo eng lar. wah she change tone scold me said i thought u are a nice man but i think i see wrong about u lol...

nb i then huh i told her u come here to match mate or come here work ah. talk about what good men or see what family.

after that when i go to the ktv i change girl totally ignore her.

baldhead
10-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Here some of the signs to show that if the prc is really interested in you

1. she will not demand specific amt from you for her company. Any amt you give, she is happy.

2. She will mention you among her so called lao xiang or jie meis. She will bring you along during their outing.

3. She will share with you what other guys sms her

4. She will not take her customers call when she's with you or she tell them that she is with you. If they keep pestering, she change her hp no.

5. She will turn her hp off or leave it in the car and spend quality time with you.

6. if she is really interested in you, she will never say those three words. Those words are mean for her customers to keep them happy.

7. She will personally cook for you and even wash your used underwear

8. she be contactable anytime of the day and always available for you.

9. She will inform you of her whereabouts without you asking. afraid that you might get worried

10. She take the initiative to call or sms you like asking what are you doing now? to show some concern and not to ask for money to buy luxury stuff.

10-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Nice one bro baldhead. I think even a lot of local girls dun fit the bill. But can see you are experienced! thanks

baldhead
10-08-2008, 06:56 PM
If you are interested on that particular prc. Her first impression of you must be good. You only visit her once, exchange numbers and must share a uncommon topic tat only both of you know the details. You never go to that ktv again for at least 3 weeks then you sms her and see if she remember who you are. If she does, she will even tell you that she has been noticing that you have not been going to the ktv lately. You brought up the topic that both of you once shared, she must be able to complete the other end of the topic

If she has no impression of you, she wont even bother to remember what you had shared with her. If she is really interested in you, she will remember what you had said to her or talk about despite the 3 weeks break of no contact.

baldhead
10-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Something to add,

Whatever she do for you must be willingly and naturally not that you ask her to.

Typical example of a ktv prc student.

You pick her up after she finish school as usual. Then one day, you are tied up with something and cant pick her up. if she really likes you, she will not blame you, automatically will take public transport and make her own way home. If she goes off alone in another man's car then its obvious where you stand in her heart. Dont waste anymore time on her and move on.

jojogigi
10-08-2008, 08:22 PM
talk about this i once kanna a PRC. She work in dynasty ktv act very virgin. i use to be very regular there, at least 2 time a week.

so be came her regular customer. she cute n good to hug lol everytime i wanna up her she try to find excuse. well she did go out have dinner or supper with me after that wanna go home said she dont want to give me so soon cos we are still not close blah blah blah.

then one fine day she call and ask me she want to go to the office and visit me. also want to go my house. i said bo eng lar. wah she change tone scold me said i thought u are a nice man but i think i see wrong about u lol...

nb i then huh i told her u come here to match mate or come here work ah. talk about what good men or see what family.

after that when i go to the ktv i change girl totally ignore her.

dude i like ur style. we should go ktv sometimes together....lol

lacoruna69
10-08-2008, 08:36 PM
for my case, very simple. If the gal treats me well and respect me, yes l will reciprocate back. But if a gal treats me badly and dun respect me, l will jus drop her, l believe we guys must be steady in tis area.

Well said. Too many stupid SG men dun follow this simple rule..........

Darkstorm
10-08-2008, 09:49 PM

1. she will not demand specific amt from you for her company. Any amt you give, she is happy.

2. She will mention you among her so called lao xiang or jie meis. She will bring you along during their outing.

4. She will not take her customers call when she's with you or she tell them that she is with you. If they keep pestering, she change her hp no.

5. She will turn her hp off or leave it in the car and spend quality time with you.

6. if she is really interested in you, she will never say those three words. Those words are mean for her customers to keep them happy.

9. She will inform you of her whereabouts without you asking. afraid that you might get worried

10. She take the initiative to call or sms you like asking what are you doing now? to show some concern and not to ask for money to buy luxury stuff.

This list doesn't just apply to China girls, isn't it?

It also applies to girls who are just students or working in some other job, isn't it?

longwinter
10-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Well said. Too many stupid SG men dun follow this simple rule..........

Thanks bro! l see sum cases whereby sum guys still trying to go back to a gal when the gal treated him shabbily or badly? what for? U tink the gal will be touched by ur gestures or ur actions? No! The gal jus see u as being weak and will even exploited u even further. End up, u become a even

If a gal dun like u or treat u badly, be steady a bit, have sum man pride, and move on.

anyway l used to be a stupid man yrs ago. :o

lacoruna69
11-08-2008, 05:02 AM
This list doesn't just apply to China girls, isn't it?
It also applies to girls who are just students or working in some other job, isn't it?

No! The gal jus see u as being weak and will even exploited u even further. End up, u become a even
If a gal dun like u or treat u badly, be steady a bit, have sum man pride, and move on. anyway l used to be a stupid man yrs ago.

That's the problem with SG men. We are brought up to treat female species with respect. To a point whereby we are being exploited. Yes, you are very 'chi qing' (lovelorn for a girl), but I view these men as wimps.....

Darkstorm
11-08-2008, 05:16 AM
That's the problem with SG men. We are brought up to treat female species with respect. To a point whereby we are being exploited. Yes, you are very 'chi qing' (lovelorn for a girl), but I view these men as wimps.....

Your signature quote is good. Where did you get it?

lacoruna69
11-08-2008, 05:33 AM
Your signature quote is good. Where did you get it?

From the Honorable Bro who likes to post crap 'Advice'-'Advise' messages..........:p

pussyman72
11-08-2008, 05:55 AM
dude i like ur style. we should go ktv sometimes together....lol

i dont cheong sg liao lei. lol in fact i so call semi retired liao. even want to play i go bkk steal eat b4 going to see my ger. :p

Darkstorm
11-08-2008, 06:09 AM
From the Honorable Bro who likes to post crap 'Advice'-'Advise' messages..........:p

I see. :)

Heart Break Kid
11-08-2008, 05:21 PM
lol i think i see more on hang flower place. i see many men buy hang flower 500, buy camera, hp, psp, all sort of things see until sian in the end i see most of them never even get to fark the singer.... :rolleyes:

I also seen all these before .. so please refrain from spending this type of money :cool: let those KTV & HFJ operators, singers & girls go without income for months in Singapore.

Let them feel that earning money in Singapore is not easy at all :D

slider_72
11-08-2008, 05:41 PM
I also seen all these before .. so please refrain from spending this type of money :cool: let those KTV & HFJ operators, singers & girls go without income for months in Singapore.

Let them feel that earning money in Singapore is not easy at all :D

Bro, that is an impossible task to achieve. How to gather all the bros to boycott them at the same time? Even to embargo one particular joint would be near impossible. However, if you are able to achieve this, it would create history amongst all the cheongsters.

colins
12-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Bro, that is an impossible task to achieve. How to gather all the bros to boycott them at the same time? Even to embargo one particular joint would be near impossible. However, if you are able to achieve this, it would create history amongst all the cheongsters.

I think the idea is not to boycott one particular joint. We're not against joints but on girls who are too damn greedy. The idea is to set rules and follow them. I'm not saying ten commandments, but at least something like once you spot the girl making one of those 'tell-tale signs', you got to react with your own 'tell-tale signs' as well. Firstly, this reduces KC traps, second, this sounds warning bells. I mean, now that we can't do without WL, we have to at least make sure that the we do not 'feed the bacteria till they kill the host'.

And of cos, to know where are the exceptions and what to do with those special cases.

Heart Break Kid
12-08-2008, 12:44 PM

I know ..what I mean is we can often spend less on KTV & don't often patronise them. But if we can 2 months straight don't patronise KTV is even better. The operators & girls there will feel it (without income)

btw we are not against any KTV here ..just to help some bros in educating the KTV girls.

That could be one way to hit back at the KTV girls (provide all of us cooperate) :D

starless
13-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Haha, but sometimes KTV cheongsters also need to be educated .... you know what I mean :)

Heart Break Kid
13-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Haha, but sometimes KTV cheongsters also need to be educated .... you know what I mean :)

They are some who can't even read English ..always see them hang outside Geylang KTV as if they are very smart :rolleyes:

maila
14-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Haha, it takes all kinda people to make the world go round .....

Mr Cocoda
14-08-2008, 03:33 PM
I know ..what I mean is we can often spend less on KTV & don't often patronise them. But if we can 2 months straight don't patronise KTV is even better. The operators & girls there will feel it (without income)

Will they ? Unless a ktv joint gets a bad name or else it can resist 10+ regular patrons not visiting them as new patrons stream in everyday.

Unless we are talking about those big spenders who open 10-30 bottles per visit :D

APFSDS
14-08-2008, 06:00 PM
QUOTE=baldhead;2962807]Here some of the signs to show that if the prc is really interested in you [/QUOTE]

Bro, after reading all the comments from the bros above I had made up my mind to server all contact with my KC (Who have gone back home) becuase of all these unhappy experience ..... now after reading your list I'm in Limbo land again......:confused:

Of the 10 in the list I missed 2.

1. she will not demand specific amt from you for her company. Any amt you give, she is happy. (After my 1st session I have not paid her a single cent)

2. She will mention you among her so called lao xiang or jie meis. She will bring you along during their outing. (Have always done that)

(Nope cos after she showed me once, I got jealous and didn't talk to her for 2 days)

(Yeap, she does)

5. She will turn her hp off or leave it in the car and spend quality time with you. (She does)

(Oh.... so that's the reason)

(Well no chance yet)

(Call me a pest but I enjoyed bugging her the whole day)

9. She will inform you of her whereabouts without you asking. afraid that you might get worried.
(Well, she called me when she wake up, go to work, during work and after she knock off)

(See above)

So now how ??????:confused:

DO_YOU_BJ
15-08-2008, 12:25 AM
So now how ??????:confused:

To me the list can make or break ya...that's why i didnt reply to it in the 1st place.........

Remember, what you can use to measure...what makes you tink they dunno?????

To me, the list is a double edged sword.....if the WL is a dumb newbird.....well maybe can...but...but....who says all newbirds are dumb????????...
But if old bird with so many Sillypore chops on her passport, she'll use that as a tool to get to you.......so.....this list, in my very unbiased point of view....is very dangerous.......

If you're a player, many of those in the list are all traits of KC traps...so.........

Wooden_Handle
15-08-2008, 12:39 AM
I go through the list, but I think the timing is important, how long is she doing it?, days, months, or years?

I think it applies to potential gf also, see how long they are interested and how persistant they are in maintaining the relationship.

justl00king
15-08-2008, 12:48 AM

1. she will not demand specific amt from you for her company. Any amt you give, she is happy.To gain your trust first and later chop you jialat jialat

2. She will mention you among her so called lao xiang or jie meis. She will bring you along during their outing.To show you that you the special one..after you leave she bring next special one to show

3. She will share with you what other guys sms her And also tells you what stuff the guys buy for her...so hope you do the same

4. She will not take her customers call when she's with you or she tell them that she is with you. If they keep pestering, she change her hp no.This scenario I also encounter before, just like thai gals showing that you the special one

5. She will turn her hp off or leave it in the car and spend quality time with you.Refer to point 4

6. if she is really interested in you, she will never say those three words. Those words are mean for her customers to keep them happy. What three words...I love you? Not too sure about this one

7. She will personally cook for you and even wash your used underwear Encountered too. Doesn't mean anything.You support her $ she just doing something in return

8. she be contactable anytime of the day and always available for you.Yes. but when you working or sleeping time....

9. She will inform you of her whereabouts without you asking. afraid that you might get worriedSo you won't call to spot check her.

10. She take the initiative to call or sms you like asking what are you doing now? to show some concern and not to ask for money to buy luxury stuff.Keeping in touch with the $ source just like you would keep in touch with your clients Just having some fun here... :p :p :p

Heart Break Kid
15-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Will they ? Unless a ktv joint gets a bad name or else it can resist 10+ regular patrons not visiting them as new patrons stream in everyday.

Unless we are talking about those big spenders who open 10-30 bottles per visit :D

They will definitely feel the pain even for just 2 weeks without cash inflow (income) ... then you will see mummy & girls starting calling their regular customers to come down to support them.
When they had good businesses, some KTV operators & popular girls are ya-ya :mad:

Budget KTV girls (earning $20 tips) hit more worse if they are without income for 2 weeks.
Just make them feel this way ..no need to pity them :rolleyes:

APFSDS
15-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Just having some fun here... :p :p :p

Okay that settle it....... better abandon ship before it's too late... dun wanna go down with TITANIC.....:o

dude77
16-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Face it brothers, I don't think any of us had a gun to our heads or dragged kicking and screaming into the relationships with the PRC mei meis. How often have we heard that the brothers wanted to do the right thing - help them get out of this lifestyle that they are in - and not knowing that most of them have no intention of getting out of the work that they are in. Their reasons for being in these jobs are the usual - mostly the money is good, forget the indignity of selling their boddies - the mei meis don't see this as being undignified. We did this to ourselves!

kiko
17-08-2008, 10:28 AM
To china gals , all they want is money, they would do anything to get money, One thing difference between spore gal and china gal is ... singapore gals work damm hard and got into uni and got a high pay job , land up in big mncs, china gals , did they study very hard during their young days. Singapore gals know in order to survive in spore means study hard and work hard.. guys also same..!

lacoruna69
17-08-2008, 01:33 PM
....singapore gals work damm hard and got into uni and got a high pay job , land up in big mncs, china gals , did they study very hard during their young days.

Not really true. SG gals are lucky here in Sillypore. They got equal opportunities both at study and work. In China, traditional mindsets still exist. Not all gals have the opportunity to be educated. Especially those in villages. With no other means, they resort to selling bodies. Of course, I'm not siding them. They could have chosen other professions. But if you have the assets, why not make full use? It is easy $ after all. Just look at Gong Li and Zhang Zhiyi. If they don't sleep with Zhang Yimou for a shot at stardom, they will still be a small time actresses now.

Heart Break Kid
17-08-2008, 04:15 PM
In this few years of cheonging.. I bonked many young pretty KTV PRC mei mei from every provinces, municipalities & other smaller cities.

All of them come here with one objective is made lot of $$$ in shortest time as possible or to hook a very rich man that able to give her & family a comfortable life so that they can retire from KTV industry.

So do remember this type of women can leave you anytime if they found better prospects (golden carrots)
that is someone richer than you.

Relationships with KTV girls become meaningless when you found out that she actually got screw by old men, young men, married men or sick men (poor health) regardless rich or poor all because KTV girls want to earn their money.

KTV girls will not be exclusive to any of their sugar daddies or bf :rolleyes:

fatty_leo
18-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Hey Heart Break Kid, your signature is funny:D

IMHO, i guess those victims (guy of course) are just too much into the relationship with PRC gals. Are you sure you can get true relationship with them? We cant be 100% sure even with SG gals. But of course there are real life examples which proof us wrong. Just be careful and never give ANYONE (tat includes your relative/friend/brother/ah bang ah day/whoever) all/most of your money. Cos once you're broke tats it for you. From my personal experience, very hard to get back those things tat you've lost especially money. The one who holds the $$ have the last say. Take control of your life, don't leave it to others.;)

justl00king
18-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Bros,

It's actually quite easy to tell if the FL/WL is sincerely interested in you and not your wallet. That is...MONEY is never in the picture.

Ever heard of stories that those FL BFs, treat them like shit and use thier money? Yet they still kwai kwai stick with them. Why, love lor. If the gal really likes you, it means she enjoys your company and time etc. Money is never in her thoughts and she may even spend on you, like treating you to meals of gifts.

These FL/WL all earns big bucks, think they really need your money? Those sob stories are all just a bunch of crap to rope you in for the kill. If you follow this rule, worst only get cheat feelings or sperm.

We keep hearing stories of being con money, feelings etc. They are playing on your emotions, that you like them. So you shower them with money or gifts to show you can take good care of them.I know it takes two to tango. So if you dun tango, they can't get your money.

But if you playing the field and just wanna keep her for mistress, then by all means pay her a reasonable sum and fuck the shit out of them.

Heart Break Kid
19-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Hey Heart Break Kid, your signature is funny:D

IMHO, i guess those victims (guy of course) are just too much into the relationship with PRC gals. Are you sure you can get true relationship with them? We cant be 100% sure even with SG gals. But of course there are real life examples which proof us wrong. Just be careful and never give ANYONE (tat includes your relative/friend/brother/ah bang ah day/whoever) all/most of your money. Cos once you're broke tats it for you. From my personal experience, very hard to get back those things tat you've lost especially money. The one who holds the $$ have the last say. Take control of your life, don't leave it to others.;)

Thank bro fatty_leo ... I am not encouraging bros here to go KTV find true love as my siggy is meant as joke (make you laugh :D) Its true that we can't be 100% sure for SG gals (I had many real stories too) .

For money matters ..you are very right :p my philosophy is simple -
never feed a woman.. regardless whether is giving them monthly allowance or supporting them school fees (referring to normal girls).

faceoff.faceoff
01-10-2008, 11:40 PM
tell us her name and post a pic ..... then we all can avoid her and she will know what it means by unity is strength.

goodfun
03-10-2008, 06:54 PM
y thinking of hitting back a hostress :confused:
when u knew u are cheonging KTV. :D

cummon gives lives,move on to realise there is more chicks out there for u to explore,no chicks is a good chicks,in fact all chicks is naughty chicks :p

Heart Break Kid
04-10-2008, 03:12 PM
KTV girls main objective is to earn money lah ... getting screw by many men is very common. This is their job :D

warbird
04-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Just want to share my 2 cents.

Dun hit back at a KTV PRC or anyone else becos the emotions of anger n revenge are very destructive. It will be a lose-lose situation. Why waste money n time to hurt urself?:eek:

Actually, living very well is the best revenge or, put in another way, the best revenge is getting very rich, haha.:p

Also, never become obsessed w/ one particular pussy, no matter how young, pretty, tight n wet...there will always be others, equally good or even better, n next yr there will be younger ones, I guarantee...:rolleyes:

Last but not least, a pussy is a diminishing asset as yrs go by, whereas ur money, if wisely invested, is a growing asset.:cool: You only hv to remember to get fearful when others are greedy n greedy when others are fearful, haha.

Good day!!

ThunderToad
05-10-2008, 08:22 AM
I agree with the comments above.
These TKB (tiong kok bu) will go through all sorts of acting to tell you that the fell in love with you and want to spend the rest of their lives waiting for you. (I got so many such actings offered to me that now I can tell it from a mile away..hehe).

Rules of Engagement that my Japanese Mentor gave me:
1. Remember ultimate objective is to have fun and get a fk
2. ALWAYS pay by per transaction (not weekly, monthly..etc)
3. Payment makes it clear that it is a commercial exchange
4. NEVER share personal affairs with TKBs as they will use it back on you
5. NEVER listen with belief on their sob stories of parents sick, need money, kid brother education..etc. Always joke your way out of the topic
6. IF ALL THINGS FAIL, tell the mummy to change the girl. (after all, you are there to be happy and have fun. My Jap mentor did that many times)

It is a commercial setting, so be clear in your mind what you are looking for.

:p

Cunnosieur
05-10-2008, 11:38 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/95318-prc-bank-exec-4.html

ShittyAss
05-10-2008, 03:47 PM
No need to hit back..

Hua hee gam guan one....Xin Gan Qing Yuan.

scott999
05-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Rules of Engagement that my Japanese Mentor gave me:
1. Remember ultimate objective is to have fun and get a fk
2. ALWAYS pay by per transaction (not weekly, monthly..etc)
3. Payment makes it clear that it is a commercial exchange
4. NEVER share personal affairs with TKBs as they will use it back on you
5. NEVER listen with belief on their sob stories of parents sick, need money, kid brother education..etc. Always joke your way out of the topic

The above are the ways to play but just that some dun learn or discover it the hard way.

DO_YOU_BJ
05-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Like i always tell new folks who goes to KTV.
When you enter the main entrance or come out from the lift into the KTV, remember, you just entered a dream. Enjoy it to the fullest.
Just remember to wake up when you walk back out. Sadly, many fail to and want to prolong the dream.......then pay the price

Heart Break Kid
05-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Like i always tell new folks who goes to KTV.
When you enter the main entrance or come out from the lift into the KTV, remember, you just entered a dream. Enjoy it to the fullest.
Just remember to wake up when you walk back out. Sadly, many fail to and want to prolong the dream.......then pay the price

Many SBF bros including seniors had been asking mi whether this dream can turn into reality :D

Haiz ..my answer to them is NO :(

Xgenre
05-10-2008, 10:55 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/95318-prc-bank-exec-4.html

What's the connection?

angie II
05-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Moral of the story is dont get involve with them unless you are able to take it and bear whatever consequences ... no point go in with your eyes close and then complain to mummy ....

wah seh dis 1 TIO!!

I hope this serves as a lesson for all samsters.

yupz victimz learned onli after getting burnt.. dun let small head rule big head... esp. if u r an emotional person... take a cold bath frequently :rolleyes:

dis 1 dey oredi know 2 keng...

indeed she will spend quality time with u, test ur gullibility n how 2 fine tune her plan 2 ker-tok victim jialat jialat.

no she will say dis... TUA CHAI TOW a.k.a. carrothead.

She take the initiative to call or sms you like asking what are you doing now? Can u cum over immediately? i need 3k urgently 2 send money home 2 my sick ageing mother.

DO_YOU_BJ
06-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Many SBF bros including seniors had been asking mi whether this dream can turn into reality :D

Haiz ..my answer to them is NO :(

That's Y 1 is a dream the other is reality.
They are both different dimensions and can never cross paths or co-exist.....

McLovin@@
07-10-2008, 02:53 AM
To TS: Why should you harbor the thought of hitting back at her? Wouldn't it benefit you more to take the whole incident as a lesson learnt, albeit an expensive one, instead of plotting how you can get back at her?

I used to be young and dumb, believing that true love exists in ktvs. Inevitably, my naive mindset got me entangled into a web of deceit that lasted well over 6 months. The ktv girl I hooked up with was perfect in my eyes... her eyes, nose, lips, voice... everything about her struck me like a cupid's arrow. Needless to say, I was willing to go lengths and bounds for her. For almost half a year, she had me enchanted like I was living a wet dream... we would chat on the phone for hours, frequent clubs, make out, have heart-to-heart talks in the wee hours under her place... damn the gfe was awesome, so awesome I was actually considering a future with her :eek:. We also made alot of promises between one another. At times though when I asked her out, she would give excuses like she was buying something with her sisters etc, but I never really thought deeper into it. My cheongster buddies advised me to wake up my idea, but i brushed them all away without hesitation.

One fine day on a Sunday night, I made an impromptu visit to the ktv in the hopes of surprising her for supper... Imagine my dissapointment when I saw her hand in hand with another guy walking out of the ktv to the nearest 81. Tailed them for awhile and called asking her whereabouts to which she replied Home. I could vividly recall at that time, my brain experienced some serious reprogramming... everything that had happened suddenly made sense, the overused excuses...her different tones of voice... What True Love? Promises made? All a pack of honey-coated lies :(... Following up, I erased her contact, ignored her calls and never heard from her again.

Could say I was fortunate in that I did not suffer much monetary-wise, however I'll never forget the emotional turmoil I experienced that night... Ever since this incident, I've always entered ktvs emotionally prepared and I'm thankful to have learnt the modus operandi of ktv girls. Like e bros say, every ktv experience is a dream that never materializes. True love does not exist in ktvs, even if one is loaded, there're some things in this world money can't buy, love being one of em :)

warbird
19-10-2008, 08:00 AM
I'm not trying to "hit back" at a certain KTV PRC whom I like. I just want to show her "true face n appearance" n her past. She is not what she is purported or pretends to be. Her name n the name of the KTV hv been kept confidential.

I'll present her info n some pics to share w/ bros here. Dun want to post them under the KTV thread where she regularly goes. However, she may show up at Sandborg or DC where she may make more money w/o going out w/ patrons.

Not long ago I accompanied my frens to a mid-size KTV a few times. The only gal who attracted me was XX, a pretty n tall (168), slim (50Kg) w/ proportionate figure from Fujian (I hv an unexplained weakness for tall Fujian gals). She is a student who will stay in SGP until next August n has been in SGP over one month only, she told me. She spoke very little English. I did grope her a bit, pressed her butt, caressed her inner thigh n kissed her cheeks but nothing more as I was trying to behave like a gentleman.

Two mamasans said that she wont sleep w/ any customers. This pretty n seemingly innocent SYT also informed me that it was a matter of principles n her code of conduct!;) She said that if she would sleep w/ customers, she could be making the big buck like other gals...hmmm. She didn't mind going out for dinner though.

I invited her to join me n my frens at Sandborg about 3 weeks ago but she couldn't make it. I asked her about the possibility of "bao yanging" her when I returned from overseas in Dec. She said she had never done it, never even thought about it. But since I was "so nice to her," she would seriously consider it when I returned from overseas in Dec. Shortly thereafter I left for the States.

Yesterday while I was trying to delete some pics in my collection stored in my US computer, I was stunned to see a very familiar face n figure among the 141 FLs. They belonged to none other than my beloved XX!!:eek: The pics are about one yr old when XX was 19. She was known as May in HK then. Here are the three racy pics of XX:

may1.jpg - - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/pic/4610602)

may2.jpg - - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/pic/4610603)

may3.jpg - - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/pic/4610605)

Morale of the story: Never ever believe every word a KTV gal tells u, no matter how young, innocent n sweet she appears to be.

I'll call her n ask her if she has ever been to HK, haha.

Thx n good night!

warbird
19-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Forgot a few details.

XX is now 20. According to her, the reason why she came to S'pore is to learn English n to forget about her KC problem as she recently broke off w/ her long-time BF in China. She also implied that she never had sex w/ any men other than her first n only BF!;)

Perhaps I should tell her to get hymenorrhaphy n then present herself as a virgin!!:eek:

Good day!

amostio
19-10-2008, 12:05 PM
To TS: Why should you harbor the thought of hitting back at her? Wouldn't it benefit you more to take the whole incident as a lesson learnt, albeit an expensive one, instead of plotting how you can get back at her?

I used to be young and dumb, believing that true love exists in ktvs. Inevitably, my naive mindset got me entangled into a web of deceit that lasted well over 6 months. The ktv girl I hooked up with was perfect in my eyes... her eyes, nose, lips, voice... everything about her struck me like a cupid's arrow. Needless to say, I was willing to go lengths and bounds for her. For almost half a year, she had me enchanted like I was living a wet dream... we would chat on the phone for hours, frequent clubs, make out, have heart-to-heart talks in the wee hours under her place... damn the gfe was awesome, so awesome I was actually considering a future with her :eek:. We also made alot of promises between one another. At times though when I asked her out, she would give excuses like she was buying something with her sisters etc, but I never really thought deeper into it. My cheongster buddies advised me to wake up my idea, but i brushed them all away without hesitation.

One fine day on a Sunday night, I made an impromptu visit to the ktv in the hopes of surprising her for supper... Imagine my dissapointment when I saw her hand in hand with another guy walking out of the ktv to the nearest 81. Tailed them for awhile and called asking her whereabouts to which she replied Home. I could vividly recall at that time, my brain experienced some serious reprogramming... everything that had happened suddenly made sense, the overused excuses...her different tones of voice... What True Love? Promises made? All a pack of honey-coated lies :(... Following up, I erased her contact, ignored her calls and never heard from her again.

Could say I was fortunate in that I did not suffer much monetary-wise, however I'll never forget the emotional turmoil I experienced that night... Ever since this incident, I've always entered ktvs emotionally prepared and I'm thankful to have learnt the modus operandi of ktv girls. Like e bros say, every ktv experience is a dream that never materializes. True love does not exist in ktvs, even if one is loaded, there're some things in this world money can't buy, love being one of em :)

Another brudder in another thread mentioned how the WLs advise (or advice) their own newbies when they come over:

1. Find 2 older, married regular customer to have a steady stream of income
2. Find 1 younger, single (but probably less well off) customer to run the errands

You seem to fit the 2nd category. Since no money was lost, be happy and move on. The trade seems fair.

Vectra
19-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Forgot a few details.

XX is now 20. According to her, the reason why she came to S'pore is to learn English n to forget about her KC problem as she recently broke off w/ her long-time BF in China. She also implied that she never had sex w/ any men other than her first n only BF!;)

Perhaps I should tell her to get hymenorrhaphy n then present herself as a virgin!!:eek:

Good day!

Her lying skill is level 10. It took you by chance to find the pic and expose her lies.:cool:

DO_YOU_BJ
19-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Bro Warbird, you could just say that she looks damn freaking familiar.....
Think you may have met her in HKG before ......
It'll be fun to put strings to stress her and see how long she can take it before she runs or break.
Honestly, that's my fav part in all these...seeing their ultimate defeat.

warbird
19-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Bro Warbird, you could just say that she looks damn freaking familiar.....
Think you may have met her in HKG before ......
It'll be fun to put strings to stress her and see how long she can take it before she runs or break.
Honestly, that's my fav part in all these...seeing their ultimate defeat.

Good advice, need to turn the table on these gals. I'll apply pressure slowly, let her sweat a bit, haha.:D

Actually, in 2005, I did meet a 141 gal in HK. Her usual damage was HKD 800 inclusive of rm at another hotel n I had to pay 1,000 for her to come to my hotel. She was 22 from Shanghai, tall n pretty. But service was only so-so. She told me she was a student living near Pearl Centre...and that she never did FL while in S'pore?:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
19-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Good advice, need to turn the table on these gals. I'll apply pressure slowly, let her sweat a bit, haha.:D

Actually, in 2005, I did meet a 141 gal in HK. Her usual damage was HKD 800 inclusive of rm at another hotel n I had to pay 1,000 for her to come to my hotel. She was 22 from Shanghai, tall n pretty. But service was only so-so. She told me she was a student living near Pearl Centre...and that she never did FL while in S'pore?:rolleyes:

Well, they can say anything, but only they know...and honestly, do you wanna know?
Like i always tell my friends, i've learnt something from many PRC chicks. They all have probs facing the truth and i just love to see them break.
I've encountered several that we back & have not heard from since, changed joints, changed numbers and changed joints blah blah.......shiok man....suddenly like sherlock holmes.
Remember bro, let go bit by bit, be very weary of every little thing she says....but dont rebutt...wait till the time is rite or u feel that's it...then give her one time nice and proper.
Like dun slap her and let her turn her face back...make sure that slap is a KO hahahahaha
Have fun bro.....they wanna lie, we act gullible lor....only till the rite hour then show hand...they'll fear and respect you bigtime.