PDA

View Full Version : VISA application

V.Helper
10-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi to all Bro,

Require help on all sort of VISA application or facing any problem when applying? You can consult me. You may drop me a PM with your contact and I will get back to you.

vmtech
11-08-2008, 12:02 PM
and what are the conditions?

Boss.H
11-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Bro

Just happen to see wat u have advertise in here. I have a close friend friend from China wanting to do student pass but was rejected months back. Her application for Visa was also rejected recently. Is there anyway to get her in? Would appreciate if u can advise me. Thanks in advance

V.Helper
12-08-2008, 02:29 AM
and what are the conditions?

No conditions required, all consultation are FOC. Unless you required my service.

V.Helper
12-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Bro

Just happen to see wat u have advertise in here. I have a close friend friend from China wanting to do student pass but was rejected months back. Her application for Visa was also rejected recently. Is there anyway to get her in? Would appreciate if u can advise me. Thanks in advance

What happen to her application for student pass? Any clue why was she rejected? Did she commit any crime or was she being deported before? For her visa entry, when was her last visit here? You must understand that visa application must state the reason for coming and what was the reason given for this time round. Whoever did her 1st visa may have state certain reason and whoever did her 2nd visa may have state another reason. It usually require 3 to 6 months before her another entry to Singapore. The best way now for her is "STUDENT PASS". Do check on her documentation submited to ICA, eg(salary on herself or her parent, school cert, bank statement and etc). If you required my help, feel free to drop me a mail.

Schenker
12-08-2008, 11:00 AM
For her visa entry, when was her last visit here? You must understand that visa application must state the reason for coming and what was the reason given for this time round. Whoever did her 1st visa may have state certain reason and whoever did her 2nd visa may have state another reason. It usually require 3 to 6 months before her another entry to Singapore. The best way now for her is "STUDENT PASS". Do check on her documentation submited to ICA, eg(salary on herself or her parent, school cert, bank statement and etc). If you required my help, feel free to drop me a mail.

You are absolutely right on this area. I have encountered once with a visa application. The ICA officer was so sharp and able to differentiate my frd's first application and 2nd application. First application he put relative, 2nd application he put "reason as marry". That officer really interrogate him damn jialat in the interview session. Luckily we were able to convince him. :D

F O R C E
12-08-2008, 11:45 AM
I suppose all these you learn from experience ....

Ray8588
12-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Bro V.helper,

can advise me how to bring my gal fren over here for holiday?

problem is that she does not know how to apply for passport and visa.

please guide along.

Boss.H
12-08-2008, 01:14 PM
What happen to her application for student pass? Any clue why was she rejected? Did she commit any crime or was she being deported before? For her visa entry, when was her last visit here? You must understand that visa application must state the reason for coming and what was the reason given for this time round. Whoever did her 1st visa may have state certain reason and whoever did her 2nd visa may have state another reason. It usually require 3 to 6 months before her another entry to Singapore. The best way now for her is "STUDENT PASS". Do check on her documentation submited to ICA, eg(salary on herself or her parent, school cert, bank statement and etc). If you required my help, feel free to drop me a mail.

Bro her student pass was rejected in JUNE due to "NO REASON" given by her agent. I have check through her documents and I can't tell if there is anything wrong. All seem perfect to me. Her salary stated was 7200rmb working as an assistance manager in a Trading firm. Her highest qualification is High school and her bank statement having 180,000rmb. All of these stated fall in on a good range. There don't seem to have any problem with it.

Her first time here, the 2 months visa was done by agent in china (15,000rmb). Is this the reasonable price to pay for? After her student pass was rejected, I try to get her another social visa online but was rejected again. What went wrong???:confused: Pls advise me.

Eunuch
13-08-2008, 02:41 PM
I think to go into more details , please just use PM if you serious ..... no point stating everything for garment to see ....

V.Helper
14-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Bro V.helper,

can advise me how to bring my gal fren over here for holiday?

problem is that she does not know how to apply for passport and visa.

please guide along.

Bro, where is your gal from?;) PM me if you need any help.

V.Helper
14-08-2008, 12:37 AM
I suppose all these you learn from experience ....

Bro, you are right. Got to learn through the hard way for a start.

V.Helper
14-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Bro her student pass was rejected in JUNE due to "NO REASON" given by her agent. I have check through her documents and I can't tell if there is anything wrong. All seem perfect to me. Her salary stated was 7200rmb working as an assistance manager in a Trading firm. Her highest qualification is High school and her bank statement having 180,000rmb. All of these stated fall in on a good range. There don't seem to have any problem with it.

Her first time here, the 2 months visa was done by agent in china (15,000rmb). Is this the reasonable price to pay for? After her student pass was rejected, I try to get her another social visa online but was rejected again. What went wrong???:confused: Pls advise me.

Let me explain to you briefly:

1) How old is she?
2) Salary way too high
3) 15000 rmb too high price for a 2 months visa (that's norm in CHINA but still too high)

PM me if you need any help.

V.Helper
14-08-2008, 12:59 AM
To all Bros,

PM me in future if you require or need my help. What Bro Eunuch said is right.;) I will try my best to read your PM asap as I am busy during the day. For those bros who cannot reach me in my PM, pls be patience. You can leave a msg in the thread too, I will do my best to help.:)

Cheers......

Jia Qi
14-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Hi to all Bro,

Require help on all sort of VISA application or facing any problem when applying? You can consult me. You may drop me a PM with your contact and I will get back to you.

Thanks for your offer but already there are lots of Robert offered to help me apply VISA. Some even willing to bluff marry me as long as I let him fuck me free once a month. :D

tyrant81
15-08-2008, 08:00 AM
Hi to all Bro,

Yo bro please help! I've applied entry visa 4 times in 4 months for my PRC gf but all 4 applications are rejected. This is the 1st time i'm applying entry visa for someone else but i have no idea why it's rejected. All 4 explanation they give was "After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that the Visa Application is not successful." WTF? She does not have any criminal records or whatever so just that her previous application was done by someone else. My reason in the application was relative visit & i stated that she's my gf.

V.Helper
15-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Yo bro please help! I've applied entry visa 4 times in 4 months for my PRC gf but all 4 applications are rejected. This is the 1st time i'm applying entry visa for someone else but i have no idea why it's rejected. All 4 explanation they give was "After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that the Visa Application is not successful." WTF? She does not have any criminal records or whatever so just that her previous application was done by someone else. My reason in the application was relative visit & i stated that she's my gf.

Bro, I have left you a PM. If you need my help, you may PM me again.

V.Helper
15-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Thanks for your offer but already there are lots of Robert offered to help me apply VISA. Some even willing to bluff marry me as long as I let him fuck me free once a month. :D

Hi Sis, my advise to you is (Dun get cheated, many ppl claim to be able to do it but nothing come out from it). BE CAREFUL:)

jojogigi
15-08-2008, 03:27 PM
You die die want your visa/student pass to be approved. very easy. Write a letter of appeal. Bring it to ICA building. say whatever happened to her in her stay in singapore. You bear full responsibility, like you are her guarantor. Confirm guarantee plus chop sure pass one. I have a few friends who did it. But once the girl kenna catch. be prepare to eat prison food for few months LOL.

V.Helper
15-08-2008, 03:41 PM
You die die want your visa/student pass to be approved. very easy. Write a letter of appeal. Bring it to ICA building. say whatever happened to her in her stay in singapore. You bear full responsibility, like you are her guarantor. Confirm guarantee plus chop sure pass one. I have a few friends who did it. But once the girl kenna catch. be prepare to eat prison food for few months LOL.

It works at times but not always. Don't take risk being a GUARANTOR, as you will never know what will happen.;)

Darkstorm
16-08-2008, 02:27 AM

Two month VISA for 15,000RMB is really too high, from what I know.

Darkstorm
16-08-2008, 02:36 AM
Hi to all Bro,

Is your service for China side VISA application or Singapore side?

V.Helper
16-08-2008, 03:12 AM
Is your service for China side VISA application or Singapore side?

Bro, I do all sorts of VISA application. If you require my help or just to consult me, you can PM me.:)

tyrant81
16-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Bro, I have left you a PM. If you need my help, you may PM me again.

yo bro thanks for the reply, already went down to ica for the appeal seems to work.

V.Helper
16-08-2008, 04:22 PM
yo bro thanks for the reply, already went down to ica for the appeal seems to work.

Good for you bro. Am :) for you

Boss.H
16-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Let me explain to you briefly:

1) How old is she?
2) Salary way too high
3) 15000 rmb too high price for a 2 months visa (that's norm in CHINA but still too high)

PM me if you need any help.

My gal is 23yo, I tot the salary is normal. Wat else can I do? Pls advise. Thanks.....

ultraman070
17-08-2008, 12:03 PM

Bro V.Helper, can i appeal for my case I PM u previously?

V.Helper
17-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Bro V.Helper, can i appeal for my case I PM u previously?

Bro, you may appeal to ICA but I doubt the chance. Reason they give to you will be: AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION, I AM SORRY THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS BEING REJECTED:(:mad:. But again try it, you will never know man. Who know you will be a :) man.

Heart Break Kid
17-08-2008, 04:28 PM

So you are a PRC girl here working as a chicken :confused:

Boss.H
18-08-2008, 04:54 PM
My gal is 23yo, I tot the salary is normal. Wat else can I do? Pls advise. Thanks.....

Bro V.Helper,

Can she re-apply or appeal again? If so how should we go about this? Please help.

V.Helper
21-08-2008, 02:15 AM
Bro V.Helper,

Can she re-apply or appeal again? If so how should we go about this? Please help.

For her pass, I would suggest to put a halt to it for 3 months period. Why so?(you can't change whatever you have given out). Try to be happy for this 3 months before she come back again.;) Hope you know what I mean.

V.Helper
21-08-2008, 02:21 AM
Any bros out there require my help or just to consult me, please be patience with me as I am quite busy during day and night time. Will try my best to answer you ASAP (usually after 1am). Hope to seek your understanding to this.

69ASIMO69
23-08-2008, 05:10 PM
hi bro.... can u advised on this ? I going Ho Chi Minh to meet my gf for holidays n coming back after 3 days there ...... Can i just buy a one way ticket for her to enter here or die die must buy a return ticket.... problem is budget is only for 1 month...... she gonna stay more than 1 month for sure caused normally will extend the visa....... willl the ICA at the airport refuse the entry because only 1 way ticket bought..... Thanks

V.Helper
28-08-2008, 11:13 PM
hi bro.... can u advised on this ? I going Ho Chi Minh to meet my gf for holidays n coming back after 3 days there ...... Can i just buy a one way ticket for her to enter here or die die must buy a return ticket.... problem is budget is only for 1 month...... she gonna stay more than 1 month for sure caused normally will extend the visa....... willl the ICA at the airport refuse the entry because only 1 way ticket bought..... Thanks

Bro, you must buy a 2 way ticket for her to enter SG.:)

V.Helper
28-08-2008, 11:15 PM
To all the bros to have PM me,

I am sorry for the late reply as I was away............:)

V.Helper
28-08-2008, 11:16 PM
To all the bros who have PM me,

I am sorry for the late reply as I was away............:)

johnsoncsy
01-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi
I am trying to apply for visa for my girl, since last year June. The latest application is about 1 month back. Same remarks : no reason given. In the application I stated that I am married, and she my friend. Would you be able to help in this case?

V.Helper
03-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Hi
I am trying to apply for visa for my girl, since last year June. The latest application is about 1 month back. Same remarks : no reason given. In the application I stated that I am married, and she my friend. Would you be able to help in this case?

How old is your friend? Has she been to Sg before? If she came before, has she committed any crime or being label as undesireable character by SG goverment. You can pm me if you need further help.:)

Ah Des
04-09-2008, 02:40 PM
i saw a PRC holding a entering pass with 1 years visa ,she say using 6 k to come singapore ,how it works? any av?

V.Helper
04-09-2008, 03:57 PM
i saw a PRC holding a entering pass with 1 years visa ,she say using 6 k to come singapore ,how it works? any av?

What kind of Visa is she holding? Multiple entry or .......?:confused:

speedyboy
05-09-2008, 11:34 AM
It works at times but not always. Don't take risk being a GUARANTOR, as you will never know what will happen.;)

What is the worst outcome?

speedyboy
05-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Hi Bro,

if the girl previously was on student pass but was deported back cos they found her working in KTV. How long is she able to apply visa back to singapore again and what type of visa can she apply?
:p

V.Helper
05-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Hi Bro,

if the girl previously was on student pass but was deported back cos they found her working in KTV. How long is she able to apply visa back to singapore again and what type of visa can she apply?
:p

Bro,

The duration is about 1 to 3 years, though ICA has never published out.

jojogigi
05-09-2008, 04:59 PM
What is the worst outcome?

normally. nothing happens. thats what my prc friend told me. The guarantor cant guarantee anyone anymore if got caught. Jail term is only for those who fake marriage to get their girl citizenship. But now they don't give citizenship or permanent residency for married couples anymore. have to wait 3 years or more for PR. I think they jail too much fake marriage guys that they have to redo the law. The law is much lenient than what it used to be. Maybe singapore not enough population liao. they close one eye.

speedyboy
05-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Bro,

The duration is about 1 to 3 years, though ICA has never published out.

Wow...so long...initially thought 3 to 6 months.

Anyway tks for the info.

low.pipi
06-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Yo V.hepler
My gal was under my co. work permit pass but kana cancel her permit sometime in June08' after found at ktv pub and MOM state 1year not allowed to apply work permit.Only warning was given in the letter to her but my co. did not breach of law after investigate cause she is really working in my co.Check with MOM IO,say she allowed for social visit as there is no ban on her,how do i know whether she allowed on social visit,she afraid cum s'pore than ICA reject her back!can u apply for her?

regards

V.Helper
07-09-2008, 05:13 AM
Yo V.hepler
My gal was under my co. work permit pass but kana cancel her permit sometime in June08' after found at ktv pub and MOM state 1year not allowed to apply work permit.Only warning was given in the letter to her but my co. did not breach of law after investigate cause she is really working in my co.Check with MOM IO,say she allowed for social visit as there is no ban on her,how do i know whether she allowed on social visit,she afraid cum s'pore than ICA reject her back!can u apply for her?

regards

Bro,

MOM and ICA are link up. But she can go ahead and apply for the visa to enter SG. Do remember this "Having a visa does not guarantee her entry to SG". You can PM me your contact and I will get back to you.:)

kimbaklor
09-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Any one who how to register as a guarantor for my girl coming to singapore and what is the process like?

patnoon
09-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Any one who how to register as a guarantor for my girl coming to singapore and what is the process like?

I heard my frens saying she just extend permit for her gal for prc gf for three mths. no gurator require also .

V.Helper
10-09-2008, 03:31 AM

You can log in to ICA website: ICA - Home (http://www.ica.gov.sg) to apply for her entry into SG. When you apply, it will ask for your information and you will be her guarantor.:)

V.Helper
10-09-2008, 03:35 AM
I heard my frens saying she just extend permit for her gal for prc gf for three mths. no gurator require also .

No guarantor needed to extend Visa. But you need a guarantor or a company to apply for a Visa. If a company is applying for the Visa, the company will then act as her guarantor.:):)

Ah Des
10-09-2008, 10:52 AM
No guarantor needed to extend Visa. But you need a guarantor or a company to apply for a Visa. If a company is applying for the Visa, the company will then act as her guarantor.:):)

how much to apply for visa?

V.Helper
10-09-2008, 02:25 PM
how much to apply for visa?

There are many rates goning around in the market.
My rates is as follow:

1) $1500 for 63 days with guarantor (80-90% approved rate)

2) $700 for 63 days with company guarantor (50% approved rate)

Application fee of $70 must be paid before applying and is non refundable.

(Final say still lies in the hand of ICA)

patnoon
11-09-2008, 06:29 PM
My frens just done a good 3 mths visa for her gf who came in twice to singapore for social visit, its cost him $2500. if not sucessful they will collect 50 dollar .

69ASIMO69
12-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Hi V helper...... I got an enquire here to consult you.... Normally my Viet GF will stay in Singapore for 2 months after applying for extention through the internet. The previous time after 2 months stay here, she went back for 2 weeks and i went HCM and back to Singapore with her together and we have no problem coming in as the ICA just ask whether I'm with her and just wrote my IC no beside the Singapore stamp on her passport. I wanna check if everytime she stays 2 months here and after going back back for 1 week in HCM, I go over HCM and fetch her back again, will the ICA give me problem?

V.Helper
12-09-2008, 12:58 PM
My frens just done a good 3 mths visa for her gf who came in twice to singapore for social visit, its cost him $2500. if not sucessful they will collect 50 dollar .

Bro, isn't it the same. But it cost him $2500.:)

patnoon
12-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Bro, isn't it the same. But it cost him $2500.:)

Its not the same, its one month more and u dun have to go back. Go back and come back does not gurantee she can come back for sure right ? IF she can apply for another month why not ?

mj0023
12-09-2008, 05:08 PM
hi bro v. helper, did u get my pms?

need help... for long stay for my prc gf...

V.Helper
12-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Its not the same, its one month more and u dun have to go back. Go back and come back does not gurantee she can come back for sure right ? IF she can apply for another month why not ?

63 days + 30 days = 3 months
The above equation isn't it the same.:confused:

V.Helper
12-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Hi V helper...... I got an enquire here to consult you.... Normally my Viet GF will stay in Singapore for 2 months after applying for extention through the internet. The previous time after 2 months stay here, she went back for 2 weeks and i went HCM and back to Singapore with her together and we have no problem coming in as the ICA just ask whether I'm with her and just wrote my IC no beside the Singapore stamp on her passport. I wanna check if everytime she stays 2 months here and after going back back for 1 week in HCM, I go over HCM and fetch her back again, will the ICA give me problem?

It is not very good for long run. You do not know when you will meet some nasty officer and they may reject her entry in. :)

low.pipi
15-09-2008, 01:42 AM
Kindly call me at 92792126,need to apply for october visa!

Regards

patnoon
15-09-2008, 12:24 PM
63 days + 30 days = 3 months
The above equation isn't it the same.:confused:

You can get 63+30 days ?

V.Helper
15-09-2008, 12:27 PM
You can get 63+30 days ?

That is very normal for a 63 Days Visa.

patnoon
15-09-2008, 12:29 PM
That is very normal for a 63 Days Visa.

I am not too sure about china visa but i will inform my frens , thanks.

V.Helper
15-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Kindly call me at 92792126,need to apply for october visa!

Regards

Will call you:)

Fun Guy
17-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Hi to all Bro,

Bro, I heard that there are many visa being reject recently. Is it true? When will all these be lax again?

maverick72
18-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Bro, I heard that there are many visa being reject recently. Is it true? When will all these be lax again?

It's true. I have friends doing this too and he got 8 rejected! I noticed that if the sponsor is female, likelyhood will be approved. I just got 2 approved with female sponsors. Nowadays, difficult to find sponsors as ICA require Singpass pin. This is a sensitive information which not many people want to give out.

Fun Guy
18-09-2008, 03:09 AM
It's true. I have friends doing this too and he got 8 rejected! I noticed that if the sponsor is female, likelyhood will be approved. I just got 2 approved with female sponsors. Nowadays, difficult to find sponsors as ICA require Singpass pin. This is a sensitive information which not many people want to give out.

Not really bro. I have try using female as their sponsor and they are still rejected. I think it all depends on their (ICA) mood.

V.Helper
18-09-2008, 02:13 PM

That is true. Your question on when will be ok again. Well it is very hard to say bro. Recently the number of visa being rejected was high, it does not only happen recently. It started last year during Nov period. Let hope for the best.....:)

xoxo boss
19-09-2008, 02:07 AM
Hi v helper bro,

I heard there are many ppl who got their visa but not able to come in. Am I right? Does ICA compensate them? They have spent so much to get their visa and not able to come in.

V.Helper
20-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Hi v helper bro,

I heard there are many ppl who got their visa but not able to come in. Am I right? Does ICA compensate them? They have spent so much to get their visa and not able to come in.

Bro xoxo

That is true. Many of them got rejected right at our doorstep and was sent back. Some of the basic reason are below:

> Money not enough to cover her stay in SG
> Address stated in GL area
> Her guarantor not answering the phone when officer call

ICA will not compensate them in anyway.:(

patnoon
20-09-2008, 06:04 PM

There is limited quota for this F1 period , try to apply again for it after F1. I was told by my agent.

patnoon
20-09-2008, 06:22 PM
There is limited quota for this F1 period , try to apply again for it after F1. I was told by my agent.

Another good news for all of you who wanna your prc galfrens to work here for two years. Supermarket chain is looking for chinese ( prc)

2 years contracts
8 hr per days, lots of overtime
1 day off per week
900-950 per mth
levy all paid by employer

please send equiries to [email protected] or pm for his contacts.

xoxo boss
22-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Another good news for all of you who wanna your prc galfrens to work here for two years. Supermarket chain is looking for chinese ( prc)

2 years contracts
1 day off per week
900-950 per mth

Bro, I have sent you a PM

V.Helper
22-09-2008, 04:40 PM

2 years contracts
1 day off per week
900-950 per mth

Bro, that is good. Another good way for them to come.:)

V.Helper
22-09-2008, 04:43 PM

It is very hard to say..... :)

patnoon
23-09-2008, 02:42 PM
It is very hard to say..... :)

Nevermind the reasons at least update everyone on the status now.

Bally
25-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Bro, my GF wish to come back here. When can she do her visa? She went back for a good 3 months. Please advise

coca cola
26-09-2008, 04:01 AM
Bro, my GF wish to come back here. When can she do her visa? She went back for a good 3 months. Please advise

Bro bally, I heard that those went back will be able to come back again after 2 months. Any bros can advise?

Bally
26-09-2008, 12:58 PM
I think Bro Helper not in.......:(

patnoon
26-09-2008, 04:17 PM

YOu can apply visa for her using different reasons u use last time.

patnoon
26-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Bro bally, I heard that those went back will be able to come back again after 2 months. Any bros can advise?

Can come back anytime use different reason, use a local sponsore who have a regular job, preferable 2500 per mth .

coca cola
26-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Can come back anytime use different reason, use a local sponsore who have a regular job, preferable 2500 per mth .

Thanks bro

ShittyAss
27-09-2008, 03:12 AM

Still subjective one even if got local sponsor...

patnoon
27-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Still subjective one even if got local sponsor...

Yes i agree with you. BUt the reasons make it something innovative, not always married, holiday , visit frens.

Fun Guy
27-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Yes i agree with you. BUt the reasons make it something innovative, not always married, holiday , visit frens.

How innovative can the reason be??? Advise bro?

pewpew
06-10-2008, 01:20 PM

2 years contracts
1 day off per week
900-950 per mth

Any minimum requirement for this?

It really will help alot of bros if it works~

ShittyAss
06-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Any minimum requirement for this?

It really will help alot of bros if it works~

Yes. Agent will charge certain fees on the ger for them to get this job lobang.

Dun waste time for this kinda silly job la. Give u 1k per mth, they have to pay for their own food and accomodation themselves. And so what the company pay for their levy? They will deduct from their mthly salary one la...advertise say 1k, deduct levy left 800. Its very common outside.

U can do ur sums as to how much they will earn after deduction of all the expenses in SG. Working in China, their income maybe low, but their food expense and lodging is as low.

If ur gf looking for stable job, either expat jobs if they have the quali. Dun waste time on those supermarket, kopi tiam and stuff. Simply wasting time.

patnoon
07-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Yes. Agent will charge certain fees on the ger for them to get this job lobang.

Dun waste time for this kinda silly job la. Give u 1k per mth, they have to pay for their own food and accomodation themselves. And so what the company pay for their levy? They will deduct from their mthly salary one la...advertise say 1k, deduct levy left 800. Its very common outside.

U can do ur sums as to how much they will earn after deduction of all the expenses in SG. Working in China, their income maybe low, but their food expense and lodging is as low.

If ur gf looking for stable job, either expat jobs if they have the quali. Dun waste time on those supermarket, kopi tiam and stuff. Simply wasting time.

I am not sure but i heard no need any requirement. deduction for levy ? i dun know but i am sure ntuc won't do that ?

Fun Guy
08-10-2008, 01:44 AM
if ur gf looking for stable job, either expat jobs if they have the quali. Dun waste time on those supermarket, kopi tiam and stuff. Simply wasting time.[/QUOTE]

Word of wisdom.

BTW where is bro v.helper??? :confused:

ShittyAss
08-10-2008, 11:12 AM
I am not sure but i heard no need any requirement. deduction for levy ? i dun know but i am sure ntuc won't do that ?

I am not sure abt ntuc. But wat i meant is, they will say the gers salary is 1k...but after deducting worker's levy...left 800...

Anyway...for Work Permit, 800 can liao..unless its S-Pass which i belive ntuc wun do S-Pass for them la...

pewpew
08-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Its just like a 2 way situation.

1) GF works for Supermarket for free in return can stay in Singapore and accompany u without have to worry :D

PowerRanger
11-10-2008, 12:43 PM
There are so many kind of offer / visa out there. Which is better??? :confused:

speedyboy
21-10-2008, 09:13 PM
if i were to bring a china ger oversea...let say korea or taiwan..
will the tour agency assist in doing the visa for her?

automobile
09-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Hey to all bros who are married to foreigner or have foreigner... my gf from vietnam is banned from entering s'pore from ica... she was arrested by anti vice when she was waiting for a taxi at geylang lor 4 ... i have appealed for her twice but got rejected.. i have not written a personal letter to the officer in charge and have not met the officer yet... anybody have quality advice or experience knowledge in this matter ? can this case be overturned ? we are serious and intend to get married in sg....

Black_Hawk_Up
11-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Hey to all bros who are married to foreigner or have foreigner... my gf from vietnam is banned from entering s'pore from ica... she was arrested by anti vice when she was waiting for a taxi at geylang lor 4 ... i have appealed for her twice but got rejected.. i have not written a personal letter to the officer in charge and have not met the officer yet... anybody have quality advice or experience knowledge in this matter ? can this case be overturned ? we are serious and intend to get married in sg....

highly unlikely during the ban period and very difficult after it.

try seeing your MP and continue to write in. but i will suggest maybe you can try to think of alternative location for ROM like in her country.