PDA

View Full Version : What's an acceptable age gap for a man and woman?

tiongkoklan
19-08-2008, 03:59 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to raise this issue even though it does concern an aspect of the matters of heart.

I am sure many of you still remember Prof. Franklin Zhenning Yang, the Chinese American Nobel Prize laureate in physics, who at 82yo made headline news in 2005 when he married Weng Fan, a 28 year old Chinese graduate student (see: Chen Ning Yang, 82, to marry a 28-year-old woman - GD Society - News Brief - Newsgd (http://www.newsgd.com/news/gdsociety/200412170004.htm)). It has been reported that Weng’s 65 divorcee father will now marry Yang’s 18yo great grand-daughter on 1Apr2009 – and it is apparently no April Fool’s joke (see: sorry in Chinese - ??????????18???????--?????????? - ???? (http://www.xici.net/b633267/d74355269.htm)) and it has stirred up quite a debate among the Chinese netizens.

I wonder what is the experience and comments of fellow cheongsters about dating girls much younger than them. My personal experience is such that young girls in countries such as China and Philippines do not have as much “hang-ups” going out with men much older than them, compared to countries such as Singapore or Malaysia. Even then, I have dated girls much younger than me in Singapore although their “values” and priorities differ from their counterparts in other countries. As for me,
When I was 20yo, I dated 20yo;
When I was 30yo, I dated girls in their 20s;
When I was 40yo, I dated girls in their 20s;
When I was 50yo, I dated girls in their 20s; and now
I am 55yo, I am still dating girls in their 20s! And I am not talking about ktv or bar girls.

And I do get more stares in places like Singapore, and my girlfriends have been mistaken as my “daughters” by the ignorant staff of hotels, airline check-in counters, etc – but it never bother me.

Darkstorm
19-08-2008, 04:04 AM
I wonder what is the experience and comments of fellow cheongsters about dating girls much younger than them. My personal experience is such that young girls in countries such as China and Philippines do not have as much “hang-ups” going out with men much older than them, compared to countries such as Singapore or Malaysia. Even then, I have dated girls much younger than me in Singapore although their “values” and priorities differ from their counterparts in other countries. As for me,
I am 55yo, I am still dating girls in their 20s! And I am not talking about ktv or bar girls.

And I do get more stares in places like Singapore, and my girlfriends have been mistaken as my “daughters” by the ignorant staff of hotels, airline check-in counters, etc – but it never bother me.

You are cool.

lacoruna69
19-08-2008, 04:36 AM
As long both parties truly love each other, age is just a number......

Lao Ban
19-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Depends on what each other is looking for .... it might be acceptable to people and the couple, the reason for being together is definitely different .... for $, for status, gain access to luxury living, can hao lian to people got young GF ..... but I suppose if both fulfilled their whatever reason, then so be it

ekemono
19-08-2008, 09:38 AM
IWhen I was 20yo, I dated 20yo;

You are the man!

DO_YOU_BJ
19-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to raise this issue even though it does concern an aspect of the matters of heart.

I am sure many of you still remember Prof. Franklin Zhenning Yang, the Chinese American Nobel Prize laureate in physics, who at 82yo made headline news in 2005 when he married Weng Fan, a 28 year old Chinese graduate student (see: Chen Ning Yang, 82, to marry a 28-year-old woman - GD Society - News Brief - Newsgd (http://www.newsgd.com/news/gdsociety/200412170004.htm)). It has been reported that Weng’s 65 divorcee father will now marry Yang’s 18yo great grand-daughter on 1Apr2009 – and it is apparently no April Fool’s joke (see: sorry in Chinese - ??????????18???????--?????????? - ???? (http://www.xici.net/b633267/d74355269.htm)) and it has stirred up quite a debate among the Chinese netizens.

My hero......but most men your age kenna those stares sure very uncomfortable one....

colins
19-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Dun know about you guys, but at my age, I can't talk to anybody in their 20s already. But for girls, I always have this feeling that they are 'entertaining' me also. sad...:o

DO_YOU_BJ
19-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Dun know about you guys, but at my age, I can't talk to anybody in their 20s already. But for girls, I always have this feeling that they are 'entertaining' me also. sad...:o

Not to worry bro, soon i'll bring you to a place where all your dreams come true...hahahahahahaha

yleong99
19-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Bro DYB, can I take a queue number too, am sure I older than colins liao

DO_YOU_BJ
19-08-2008, 03:09 PM

hahahaha:p

simitaichi
19-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Hua hee tio ho ..... who cares about age gap :)

colins
19-08-2008, 04:24 PM

haha...bro, becareful what you wish for, bro DYBJ's idea of a 'dream come true' relies heavily on his perception of 'dreams'. ;)

But I think the queue is now starting somewhere in Paris...

juz kidding dude, welcome.

Sex Kid
19-08-2008, 08:42 PM

Good evening brudder,

As long as girl not below 16 years old, I think you can enjoy your life lah.

fabspeed
19-08-2008, 09:20 PM
You are cool.

+1 I wish when am 50, i still get game like this guy

icecum
19-08-2008, 09:41 PM
That the way man..... forever Young even we are at the age of 50 or 60 we still go for 20, that the way to made us feel young too heehee

Siao Chang
20-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Haha, at 50 and 60 still going for SYT ... haha, thats the power of $ :D

tiongkoklan
20-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanks to all the brothers for their kind words – paiseh paiseh lah – me just another normal guy and definitely not a model citizen for what the gahmen is promoting. I actually have it rather easy since I never wanted a child, so I never got married. And it allows me to have a lifestyle some of my married friends told me they are envious of. As many of you said, as long as one is happy – that’s what matters. But I will just share some of my own experience in maintaining my relationship with girlfriends in their 20s with my increasing age.

I have my share of commercial and non-commercial relationships. For commercial sex, it is straight-forward – just $ transaction and I do not get into the KC issue. After all, there are so many MMs and SYTs that I want to bonk – so I stay focused on the proverbial forest and not the tree. I know it sounds mercenary; these MMs/SYTs are just statistics – some better bonks than others – that’s about it.

But for non-commercial relationship, it is more tricky – still need to “pay” in kind although they do not demand it. Some even get upset when I asked them to buy gifts for themselves – like giving them cash in local currencies when we go on holidays. Interestingly, some will go all out to show that they are not with me for the $$ - but I will always make sure I “pay” in kinds like holidays, spa sessions, etc. And of course, there are others who show tell-tale signs of “money-fetish” and that’s when I need to do my disappearing act – fast! Luckily, my jobs require frequent travel around the region and I can just get lost easily.

And to be fair, I always make sure from Day-1 that they know I am not looking for a wife and that they should have other boyfriends. And I will make sure they know I have other girlfriends – so, it’s a relationship based on “mutual respect” for lack of appropriate words. I don’t get jealous and often become their counselor when they have problem with their other boyfriends. And for some of them, including two in Singapore, I actually became good friend to their other half when they got married. Of course I never talked about the past and our relationship then became one of platonic relationship. That’s where I draw my line – my “conservative values” (you may laugh at this) tell me there should be no more intimate relationship after marriage. As for others, I will just savor the good memories – although I did make a big mistake last year when I agreed to meet an old flame from Australia whom I have not seen for almost 15 years and found out she has almost double her physical size since I last saw her. You can imagine what a shattering experience that was.

Many of them have told me reasons they like going out with men much older than them, including the older men tend to be more matured, more “gentlemen,” and can talk about “interesting” things that their younger friends have no clue about. And for us who traveled a lot in the line of work, we have stories that often fascinate. However, I do not assume I know it all just because I am older. In fact, I find it fun to learn from them too – e.g. I remember when one SYT in Beijing explained to me what “PK” and being “牛” mean. And another taught me much of my IT skill when she found out how technically-challenged I was.

And many turned out to be good “learners” too – especially in the lovemaking department since most of us in older age do not rush like the younger hunks, and probably more patience in sharing our “knowledge” hahaha! I never ceased to be amazed how little variations of lovemaking some of these SYTs have been exposed, and I even have some confessed they didn’t know bonking can be so much fun! I like to tell them I am training them to be a good wife to their future husbands.

I also try not to exhibit too much affection in public. That’s because I am aware of the social hang-ups since many locals of places where we are may not approve of such relationship, and I do not want my g/f to feel “bad” due to unnecessary stares even though I don’t give a toot about what other think. But I must respect what the disapproving glares might impact my SYTs - it’s just my way of telling them I do care.

Another issue is the practice of safe sex to make sure I do not give unnecessary “souvenirs” even though some said they prefer to go raw. But I reminded them I have other relationships and it won’t be fair (but in fact I am too scared shit about becoming a father especially at my current age!!!) – that’s also my subtle reminder that I won’t be around forever – I need to look for other SYTs in their 20s!:D

And of course, it helps that I can provide more materialistic comforts too – one was tickled when we flew business class since it was the first time for her, and they never argued about staying in nice hotels when we travel. Oh well, we only live once and life is short! 开心就好!

aces68
21-08-2008, 11:20 AM
bro tiongkoklan,
you have an interesting lifestyle which I think many bros envy too..but the thing that puzzles me is how do you manage to pick up these SYTs (especially the non-FL type) ? Is it from the industry that you work in ? or are you picking them up from bars / pubs ?

Just curious, do share if you don't mind.. i think we can all learn something from you :rolleyes:

lao_teeko
21-08-2008, 12:23 PM
yah lor...i also want!

or TS happens to look like simon yam? andy lau?

anyway...if its for fun..i dont think age matters...

but if its for settling down..i guess my tolerance is +/- 5 years old..

anything more than that..i would feel a bit funny..cos the cartoons we watch also different liao..haha..

but then again...love is blind..if TRUE love exist between 2 parties..age is seriously no object..

wodemama
23-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Hats off to you!! 55 yo and still going strong:D

No need bother bout what others say la.. as long as you r enjoying urselg, ur bound to attract stares
As far as i know, i have a few 20s girl friends who told me that they prefer older man, as in in their 40s and 50s... coz they r more matured and of coz got more $$ than a typical 20s ah beng

cheers and gd luck with ur girls!

Same here, girls tend to look for security and if you can provide it why not?

kiko
24-08-2008, 10:58 AM
I believe acceptable age for men is 25-35 going for SYT. but above 35 should look out for more mature woman 28 and above.

lacoruna69
24-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Oh well, we only live once and life is short! 开心就好!

Yup, that sums it up! Me in my 30s and I like SYTs too. Being with them makes me feel younger......:D

911GT3Cup
24-08-2008, 06:01 PM

u r my idol! :D i dont have to date no more but then if i were single, i will probably be like u. but first my wallet must be quite filled hahaha

peanut123
24-08-2008, 11:07 PM

And I do get more stares in places like Singapore....

Those are stares of ENVY. I'm sure all bros reading your post also envy you.

Neighbour
25-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Those are stares of ENVY. I'm sure all bros reading your post also envy you.

:):)

Agree....

For my uncle & his wife, the age difference is 20 yo.
And they are happily married till today but unknown about tomoro,hehe :p

wodemama
25-08-2008, 12:44 AM
I feel that age should not be a factor. But to reply your qns i feel 5 yrs or less is the best.

cheongsan
25-08-2008, 11:50 PM
With due respect to all brothers here, personally I don't think there is anything to envy from having the plentiful opportunities to go out with SYTs.

I have gone out with Chinese women who are as young as 20 and our age gap isabout 20 years apart but much as these young girls always assured me, I know that's because I am a Singaporean and am relatively generous. Some even claim that I look handsome and mistaken that I as as young as them. Honestly, I am not convinced.

As my job requires me to travel very widely in China, I have no lack of opportunity to meet Chinese women. But I must say our Singapore government have done a wonderful job in promoting Singapore well to the Chinese in China. Whenever these Chinese women know that I am from Singapore, many would throw themselves at me. It doesn't need much money, just the willingness to buy them a drink. But again, I know that is because I am a Singapore man, and not because of my looks, personality or age.

Again, this is based only on my extensive experience in China so it is only my personal opinion.

Hope you guys share the same good fortune of meeting plentiful SYTs like I do.

saleman
26-08-2008, 08:13 AM
6-9 a perfect age as most man life span shorter than woman

Enzo
27-08-2008, 08:22 AM
there was a study that was done quite some time back and the results shown were that men are most happy when their spouse is someone 10 yrs younger than them. On the other hand, for women, they are most happy when their spouse is 6 years older than them.

dnagene_gal
31-08-2008, 01:05 AM
As for me,

This reminds of something I came across:

At 8 - You take her to bed
and tell her a story.

At 18 - You tell her a story
and take her to bed.

At 28 - You don't need to tell her a story
to take her to bed.

At 38 - She tells you a story
and takes you to bed.

At 48 - You tell her a story
to avoid going to bed.

At 58 - You stay in bed
to avoid her story.

At 68 - If you take her to bed,
that'll be a story!!

;):)

tiongkoklan
31-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Some brothers may wonder what happened as I have not responded since my last posting. I have gone on another business cum pleasure trip to northern Thailand and have not followed up on SB forum – some places have no internet access at all. But I am now in Bangkok on my way back to Singapore. It was another good trip and met another new gf in her mid-20s who is a uni-graduate with a decent job, through a local friend. But I did not try to get into her pant since I need more works on her “thinking” despite all the positive signs. Why? Through our conversations, I believe she is looking for more serious relationship that I am not ready for. Nevertheless, I enjoy the dinners, the conversation, the quiet walks holding hands… aiyah, like pa-toh again. And I must admit one gets mellower with age – I would have tried harder to “brain-wash” her with the virtue of being single say 20 years ago, kekeke! I don’t believe in promising things that I can’t deliver – better take time and look on longer term perspective.

So that’s one way I meet my g/fs – through friends. But in reality, there is no secret – it is the same modus operandi like looking for normal g/fs and the usual “thick skin” to get to know them. But in my case, I always tell them I am not looking for a wife in order to avoid unreal expectations and associated problems that I prefer to avoid. Another way is to just chat them up – in offices you visit (like clients’), in departmental stores (many of them around) etc – I even met a nice one at a petrol kiosk once. Of course, she may just ignore you, and at worst you get a slap – but can still turn the other cheek to see if she soften, hahaha! With maps/guidebooks in my hand, I would also act lost and look out for a target to ask for directions – this is an old trick but has worked for me very well. I even met a small-time Taiwanese singer-actress at Tokyo’s Narita Airport that way. I just arrived on one of my frequent visits to Japan, and saw this pretty lady and decided to ask for ways to get into the city – it turned out she was visiting her parents who are staying near my hotel and she took me to their apartment and had her brother drove me to my hotel! You will be surprised how motherly some girls can be.:)

I have also met some through the net – the usual friendship sites – some gems and many disappointments too. A year ago a young Singaporean girl responded to my listing to ask why an “old uncle” like me still want to look for friends on the net – I told her old man needs love too, and old man can even teach young girls a thing or two. Well, we hit off pretty well for a while with interesting exchanges of emails, but she gave me an earful when I suggested meeting up for dinner. She said she would be too ashamed to go out dinner with someone of my age. Needless to say, I wrote that one off fast but I felt no loss since there are many out there more deserving of my friendship. So, at the end of the day, you win some you loose some – just don’t be disheartened by rejections. As I said, it is like looking for normal g/f lor.

And of course, if you want a sure thing – just go for commercial sex but be mindful that all the girls want is the financial rewards and never believe that it is love despite their claims of otherwise. I have my share of that to get my varieties, and have lots of fun time with my friends around the region and beyond. But even then I get my share of gems and the dogs in term of service – in short, no sure winner lah! You just hope your batting rate is better than average.

Last, but not least, one way that many forgot is that there are advantages to get to know the local male friends – like in the pubs, offices, etc. No, I ‘m not gay or AC/DC, but you know what? I got to know many female friends through these male friends after I was accepted into their networks. Many are also interested in knowing foreign friends (and of course one must be watchful of potential hidden agendas some may have) and can provide surprising amount of opportunities to know the local girls. In fact, girls probably provide less barrier if introduced by someone they know, as compared to being chat up by a stranger on the street.

That’s just my 5-cents worth of comments based on my experience. No need to be envious, just go out and do it – you will be surprised how friendly girls can be. :D You will never know if you don’t try – and be “thick skin” – it gets easier with practices. And I am one who is not exactly tall, handsome and dressed well. I am usually in my jean & T-shirt, very average looking at only 165cm, with balding hairline & growing waistline – but friends do say I come across as cheerful and easy to chat – maybe that helps.

aces68
31-08-2008, 08:09 PM
... I even met a small-time Taiwanese singer-actress at Tokyo’s Narita Airport that way. I just arrived on one of my frequent visits to Japan, and saw this pretty lady and decided to ask for ways to get into the city – it turned out she was visiting her parents who are staying near my hotel and she took me to their apartment and had her brother drove me to my hotel! You will be surprised how motherly some girls can be.:).

bro, did you speak to her in Japanese ?
I had been to Japan many times but it never occured to me to try and hit on someone in the airport cos most of the time, they don't speak english.

tiongkoklan
31-08-2008, 09:13 PM
bro, did you speak to her in Japanese ?
I had been to Japan many times but it never occured to me to try and hit on someone in the airport cos most of the time, they don't speak english.

Bro aces68, my Japanese language skill is rudimentary and does not go beyond the usual “Konniciwa” “Genkidesuka?” & “Sayonara.” However, I always carry a small phrase book or dictionary in the countries I travel to, and found that not only it provides basic communication but sometimes (especially gullible) mei-meis find it interesting that someone is keen to learn their language – maybe due to the girls' maternal instincts. I should really invest in one of those electronic ones with multiple languages.

In Japan, I found many young Japanese can understand a bit of English since they do learn the language in school/uni. But their listening and conversational skills are not as good since they just rote-learn. Thus better to write and the phrase book helps. But in this case, I was in luck because although she looks Japanese, she is actually a mixed Jap-Taiwanese and can speak Mandarin – I was in luck.:D

belle20
04-09-2008, 03:11 PM
from a gal point of view max i can only acept a guy that is 20 yrs my senior older then that i dont think is possible already cause too big gap it also feel funny

cheongsan
09-09-2008, 11:24 PM
It was reported in one of our mainstream paper that a poll by MyeCitizen (Sun Java(TM) System Application Server (http://www.myecitizen.sg)) showed that 69.7% of women are comfortable if the age gap is between one to five years from their partners. Only 9% are ok with partners more than 10 years older.

Also reported in the paper was the fact that women who marry older men do so because of financial security, while those who wed younger men do so for companionship.

So I remain skeptical whenever I see old uncles claiming that young women like them for their maturity, personality and humour.

Of course when I reach that age of an old uncle, I would most probably like to think that women who are 20 years younger than me like me because I am charmingly mature.

asdfghjkl
23-11-2008, 12:26 PM
this thread got include woman older or not, kekeke? :D

slider_72
24-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Not to worry bro, soon i'll bring you to a place where all your dreams come true...hahahahahahaha

Hmmm.... let me guess, Pertain Road??? That place confirm don't have any in their 20s. :D Never knew Bro Colin prefer MILFs.

slider_72
24-11-2008, 10:13 AM
As long as girl not below 16 years old, I think you can enjoy your life lah.

Just a gentle reminder. Sex with a girl above 16 is not an offence only if it is not commercial sex. For commercial sex, it is still offence if the girl (or boy, if you are an asshole bandit) is below 18 years old.

DO_I_BJ
24-11-2008, 11:25 AM

you forgot about the spending money part. hohoho

DO_YOU_BJ
24-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Hmmm.... let me guess, Pertain Road??? That place confirm don't have any in their 20s. Never knew Bro Colin prefer MILFs.
Bro Slider, dun suan me until like that leh....hehehehe
Anyway, read date of post that you quoted from, brought Bro Colins to dreamland and back already:D

you forgot about the spending money part. hohoho
Wat about the spending money part? Care to elaborate further.......:confused:

colins
24-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Hmmm.... let me guess, Pertain Road??? That place confirm don't have any in their 20s. :D Never knew Bro Colin prefer MILFs.

Hello, that post was written 2 months ago. Been to many places and back liao.

But come to think of it, I've only did one lady who is older than me. And thats becos she climbed up 4 storey and her mummy climbed that 3 times to my hotel room. No elevator, no choice. hahaha... so cant consider myself any MILF lover.

poleo
01-12-2008, 08:05 PM
how bout guys dating older women say lie 10 years older or older? Anyone care to share experience?

Dimculun
02-12-2008, 09:57 AM

Cool.... Can u share some tips ? :D :D

topfuel
02-12-2008, 11:20 AM
The max age gap i think i will accept is for the lady to be 7 years older at most unless she upkeep darn well

pewpew
02-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Maxed gf i have is 10 years older than me.

Showed me to best sex in my life
Pampered me with care when i am sick
Tucked me to bed and found her under my blanket
Having "Rod" shifted while riding bike in the middle of expressway

That was godly :D .... but all was history :(

Peter Bang
08-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Hee,

me dated woman 14years my senior and syt 14 yrs my junior. :D:p

natsuki
08-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Hmm... I dated (yes, dated ok..) men who are 15 yrs my senior... and boys who are 3 years my junior... I think... erm... I think it's for individuals to decide on the 'acceptable' age gap... Look, dated and sex, they are not the same... :D

kiko
08-12-2008, 10:45 PM
I feel that age doesn't matter, the most important factor is both of them deep inside their heart really love each other very much!

Juicer
08-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Age does not matter when it comes to dating but it does influence alot on whether the relationship can be further developed into lifelong partnership !

atomsgame
11-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Wish I had that much luck when I reach 50...50->20. Recently drop my date of gf 14 years my junior .... not much fun... as she look up to me more for cash to buy things (coach handbags, LV sunglasses, dresses, shoes, watches, make up, skin care, makan), lots of restrictions on action and excuses on priority with her kid and hubby..... and noted her sms with her friend on squeeze slowly with comments on old and ugly.. decided enough and drop out... trust that many have similar experience, pls share how u deal with it

ING ING
14-12-2008, 02:49 PM
It's all in the mind. If you think it's matter, it will. Just like the China Nobel professor in his 70s(or 80s), still he married his wife that was in late 20s. :rolleyes:

_AXL_
14-12-2008, 03:42 PM
it comes with maturity, i feel.

i used to think that i would never click with anyone more than 5 years my junior due to generation gap. then i met my wife who is 9 years my junior but incredibly matured and composed. however, i wouldnt say that of her friends which some r even older than her. the things they talk about... shallow.

thus, with the TS's example of the nobel laureate, it could be that the guy is terribly immature and the gal is a blood-sucking gold-digger... is she PRC???:D

AirAsia
15-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Hmm... I dated (yes, dated ok..) men who are 15 yrs my senior... and boys who are 3 years my junior... I think... erm... I think it's for individuals to decide on the 'acceptable' age gap... Look, dated and sex, they are not the same... :D

Tell us more about the diff can...:p

natsuki
16-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Tell us more about the diff can...:p

Erm.. Diff about?

Anyway, i prefer more mature guys... Those at least 5 years and above de... At least most mature guys can think...

My date who was 15 years my senior is a very thoughtful gentleman... No need to worry about anything when we go out together.... Very sweet person... Taught me things about life, and i love listening to people.. So i enjoy talking and listening to him.... =)

One of my date who was 2 years my junior, is such a pain... Very boring person, trying to sweet talk girls to sian them, anyway he is one of gf's fren... And the impression he give girls is not really that good... Imagine, my girl fren went movie with him, and my girl fren was the one paying for the tix. And imagine, this little boy ring me up at 2am in the morning on a saturday night sound bored and sleepy.... yet, telling me that he is bored wanna meet me and ask me to go the far west end of SG where he stayed, to look for him... When i asked him saying : "come on, if u wanna see me, u shld be the one coming down to find me", and he tell me he has no money to come find me... His mum dun let his out... Weather not good... blah blah~ Omg.... Den he ever rang me up and tell me i got seductive voice... Oh my 天!

Another boy, 3 years my junior, was my ex bf... Imagine when i was 20 and he was 17, we went out for shopping, dinner, buying those cheap GL ciggies.... even overnight in hotel also i pay... I din't blame him, but after that i found out he was 2 timing, that feeling seriously zucks... And wad's the worst part, he bluff me about he need to return money to his fren then took the money that i lend him, and go out spend with his another gf... The worst part, right after we broke off one afternoon. he went back to the girl's side and that small girl sms me biatch. blah blah~ Well, scold wadeva she wan, i'm still me... and come on, its her bf come tackle me first lo... Haiz, after that i totally dun wanna contact him or have interactions with him, his frens, his infors.... He just make me feel so.... Used? But anyway, we never do anything although we did over night in hotels before... :D And, looking back at the pics we took together before,i realize... maybe i just wan the feeling of fighting for someone, maybe...i dun really like him... How much does a 20 year old girl knows about love/like? I'm glad that it's only a short period of time that i have wasted, on him. My life is so much more better without him, now.

When i was in Secondary school, i had an ex who was 15 then. And i was 17. He was from another school and i think i know him from IRC, well... It's common last time to know people online... Anyway, he's quite okie... Tall and nerd looking... There was once, i was at his place, and we had sex (hmm... he's really not bad in bed.. =P ) , after that i went home, he actually smsed me and ask me some strange question... He asked whether i could do it with his younger bro.. Imagine he's only 15... How young would his 'younger' bro be... Wahh, that moment when he sms me that, i felt so funny... Why would he ask me that sia.... Soon after, we broke off... However, he's the first boy in my life that gave me present ( a Jay Chou 'Fantasy' album, wic i still remember till now...), and the first person i ever made a full bottle of stars for... wahhh... now u were thinking... natsuki is old school right? :D haha~

Anyway, i still have more examples communication errors btwn me and some younger boys... But i think i have given more then enough examples already... Time to sleep le... Nitez and nice day~ :p

warbird
16-12-2008, 11:54 AM

As for me,

Hi tiongkoklan,

We r more or less in the same boat. My preference is for even younger SYTs, those aged 18-21.

Even for formal marriages, any age difference is acceptable if both parties enter into such union willingly, w/o coercion. Matrimony in which there is a big age gap has produced some outstanding offsprings. I'll give one local example.

Mr. Loke Yew was a Malaysian business tycoon who lost his wife when he was 68. He quickly married a 19-yr-old gal from a good family. Unfortunately, he passed on less than 2 yrs later, leaving a distraught young wife who was pregnant w/ his unborn male child BTW, He had over a dozen children from previous marriages.

His youngest son turned out to be the most successful among all his kids. He was Dato Loke Wan Tho, an Oxford-educated business tycoon, who was probably the richest man in all of SE Asia. The age gap of his parents? About 50 yrs.

Good day!

Xgenre
16-12-2008, 12:36 PM
Mr. Loke Yew was a Malaysian business tycoon who lost his wife when he was 68. He quickly married a 19-yr-old gal from a good family. Unfortunately, he passed on less than 2 yrs later, leaving a distraught young wife who was pregnant w/ his unborn male child BTW, He had over a dozen children from previous marriages.

His youngest son turned out to be the most successful among all his kids. He was Dato Loke Wan Tho, an Oxford-educated business tycoon, who was probably the richest man in all of SE Asia. The age gap of his parents? About 50 yrs.

This is very common among the older generation. They believe that marrying a young bride makes you younger and healthier. I've met a 70 plus uncle with a 30 year old china wife recently. That 70 plus uncle looks good. I almost thought he's still in his 50s. Heard there is a malaysian sultan who married a young bride too. It's not so controversial for them as they can have 4 wives. Even Siti Nuhaliza's husband is much older than she is right? And she's supposedly like the Britney Spears of Malaysia.

There isn't an age range that is acceptable or not. A lot depends on how confident a man the guy is.

warbird
16-12-2008, 01:30 PM
This is very common among the older generation. They believe that marrying a young bride makes you younger and healthier.

There isn't an age range that is acceptable or not. A lot depends on how confident a man the guy is.

Having regular n frequent sex is extremely beneficial to health, more so for older men. It prevents prostate cancer, promotes a sense of well-being n happiness, increases the production endorphins n related hormones, reduces stress n blood pressure...

A truly monogamous rs is best becos it removes one major downside of frequent sex, which is the risks of STDs.

Hi bro Xgenre, u hv hit the nail on the head when u wrote, "...how confident...the guy is."

IMHO, the most powerful factor in attracting desirable women is a strong n positive "body language" which exudes confidence, power, charisma, courage, etc. This trait attracts them at the subconscious level. They will fall for the men becos they can't help it. It's like a powerful attractant or gong tao, hehe.:eek:

nehnehpok
16-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Wah Bro, you are fefinitely my IDOL la. How do you do that at your age man? I am 34 goin out wif 19-23 yo gals but ur the Champ la!!!
Give me some tips le.

cunt_search
28-12-2008, 11:43 PM
... As for me,

i tin universal mentality:D
there is no age gap, only income gap
your income >>>>>>> her income ok

haoyunqiqi
17-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Depend is older or younger. If older, not more than 3 and younger not more than 6.

yayatiger
28-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Its ok as long its not too big a gap.

arrow
03-11-2009, 12:56 AM
This reminds of something I came across:

At 8 - You take her to bed
and tell her a story.

At 18 - You tell her a story
and take her to bed.

At 28 - You don't need to tell her a story
to take her to bed.

At 38 - She tells you a story
and takes you to bed.

At 48 - You tell her a story
to avoid going to bed.

At 58 - You stay in bed
to avoid her story.

At 68 - If you take her to bed,
that'll be a story!!

;):)

I think if you to be my wife, i will take you to bed no matter of ages.:D

warbird
03-11-2009, 03:08 AM
Anything is acceptable but, IMHO, the OPTIMAL age difference is 50, hehehe.:D

My supporting evidence: The marriage between 69 yo tycoon Loke Yew n a 19yo gal (undoubtedly even our BIG BOSS would consider her a very smart n prudent gal) resulted in a son, the legendary Dato Loke Wan Tho, who was at one time the richest man in SE Asia. The Cambridge-educated Wan Tho was only 2 when his father passed on.

Father Mr. Loke Yew (born 1845):
Loke Yew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loke_Yew)

Mother Mrs. Loke Cheng Kim (born 5 May 1895): Loke Cheng Kim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loke_Cheng_Kim)

Their son Dato Loke Wan Tho (born 14 June 1915): Loke Wan Tho - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loke_Wan_Tho)

We should emulate the legendary Mr. Loke Yew, a consummate businessman, mining tycoon n a famous philanthropist. My kind of dominant male!;)

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

PuTonRen
03-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Anything is acceptable but, IMHO, the OPTIMAL age difference is 50, hehehe.:D

My supporting evidence: The marriage between 69 yo tycoon Loke Yew n a 19yo gal (undoubtedly even our BIG BOSS would consider her a very smart n prudent gal) resulted in a son, the legendary Dato Loke Wan Tho, who was at one time the richest man in SE Asia. The Cambridge-educated Wan Tho was only 2 when his father passed on.

!!

Brother,

Thanks for the post which makes this old man here happy!

I am still ok then to marry a young girl and father a kid at my advanced age right! Hahaha....

NewandLost
03-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Braddah, love has no barrier be it race, class, language, age. I mean true love not PRC KC SG love.

warbird
04-11-2009, 02:47 AM
Brother,

Thanks for the post which makes this old man here happy!

I am still ok then to marry a young girl and father a kid at my advanced age right! Hahaha....

Hi esteemed bro PTR,

Absolutely! BTW, I'm a fellow lao chi ko pek, hehehe.

Actually you n I may be too young if we use the OPTIMAL age gap of 50 as our guide.

Since I dun want to marry anyone younger than 17, I hv to wait patiently until I'm 67 to get hitched!!:(

The best yrs of our lives r still far far ahead.:D

Good day!!

PuTonRen
04-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Hi esteemed bro PTR,

Absolutely! BTW, I'm a fellow lao chi ko pek, hehehe.

Actually you n I may be too young if we use the OPTIMAL age gap of 50 as our guide.

Since I dun want to marry anyone younger than 17, I hv to wait patiently until I'm 67 to get hitched!!:(

The best yrs of our lives r still far far ahead.:D

Good day!!

Haha, Brother,

I am few years ahead of you. I have less years to wait, but my base line is girl of 25 years old. Yes, the best years of our lives are still far ahead. However, I have more or less decided to retire from the cheonging scene already. It is time to rest, as very soon I might need to go for medical supplement for action, and I hate pills.

Come next year, I will be 金盆洗鸟。 Hahaha....

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-11-2009, 01:27 PM
有一份心理学上的报告指出,夫妻年龄差距在九岁以上的婚姻(不论是男大女小或女大男小),其幸福成功的机率 较一般婚姻来得低。也就是说,过大的年龄差距,可能会加大两人和幸福之间的距离。

什么样的人会喜欢老少配?老配少,背后的动机有哪些?

一)找回活力vs. 找到安定
四十多岁的中年人,爱上二十出头的的年轻人,最常见的原因,就是为了找回青春活力。
一位男性朋友四十五岁离婚,一年后娶了二十二岁的女孩,他的理由是:“她对什么事都像小孩般的好奇,和她在 一起,我又开始泡吧,也学骑马,彷佛年轻了二十岁!”

而对这年轻的一方而言,年长代表性格上的安定,体贴而包容的个性,当然也有其诱人魅力。

二)欣赏美丽vs. 看重能力
许多三、四十岁才考虑结婚的男人,二十多岁的女孩仍是他们心目中首选,因为年轻就意味着“未经沧桑的美丽” ,同时也意味着“较佳的生育能力”。我听过男人如是说明“未变形的女性曲线让人着迷,找不到毛细孔和皱纹的 肌肤使人心旷神怡!”哈!

至于年纪小的一方,美丽帅气自是换取更多资源的条件,看重财富及能力,就会寻找有社会历练的一 方。

三)喜欢掌控vs. 享受依赖
另一原因,则是因为小情人比较不麻烦。年纪轻,所以相对地较单纯,也比较听话,不像老情人,动不动就检讨你 的不是,一想到就令人头皮发麻。一位男性读者说:“我好不容易脱离三十多岁前妻的唠叨,现在当然得找个不会 烦我的对象!”

而如果有人愿意扛起所有决定,不让自己操心,对许多年纪轻的人也极具吸引力,反正凡事他负责,我就能少压力 少烦恼,不也挺好?

(四)引人注目vs. 受人羡慕:
有个心理学研究发现,人们在看到一个男人和美丽的女友同进同出时,会认为那个男人更聪明、更自信,而更有魅 力,人们倾向以其身旁的异性伴侣来评价当事人,因而男人找年轻的美女,而女人找位高的富豪,就能让他人刮目 相看。

所以啰,老少配虽然看来不寻常,其背后的原因可是其来有自。

那,什么样的人适合老少配?

一)懂得欣赏差异:老和少,代表的不只是生理年龄的不同,也是心理年龄的差距,这份差异是吸引两人结合的原 因,也极可能是日后双方分手的导火线。

你想和自己的同学聚会,担心小情人应对失礼,而对方则认为你的朋友太老,一点也不好玩。要不放假时,你想出 去彻夜狂欢,年纪大的他(她)却只盼着能睡大觉。

这种种的状况,都需要一份懂得相互尊重,并能化抱怨为欣赏的功力。我看过一个很棒的老少配例子,老男人让小 女人先出去玩,自己则是先睡一觉后,再出门去看看“年轻人怎么玩”,小女人则是打扮故作成熟,参加老男人们 的聚会,以“提升自己和有成就人士打交道之能力“,呵呵,这不就成了老少绝配吗?

二)充满十足自信:不寻常的婚姻,会引起不寻常的关注。老少配要能天长地久,双方都得有充分的自信,能一起 抵抗周遭的流言蜚语才行。有人用异样光看你,你能笑着幽默回应;传说另一半另结新欢?你会从容肯定自己。唯 有不寻常的自信及毅力,才能延续不寻常的老少联姻。

老和少,配不配?

其实一如每个婚姻,只要多用心,爱情就有无限可能性。

男人长寿的2个秘诀

1) 常过性生活-澳大利亚一项最新研究显示,在排卵期前一周,如果男性每天都有性生活,可以改善精子质量,提高妻子的受孕率 。

2) 娶个年轻老婆-德国马克斯普朗克研究所一项最新研究发现,妻子比丈夫年轻9—11岁,丈夫早亡危险降低11% 。