PDA

View Full Version : Any better ideas to think your wife is the best

yenyen
28-08-2008, 11:57 AM
do belive bros with wifes sometimes will have cold war or quarell,but did you ever think how much they did for us.i have came across this hokkien song,the lyrics is abit touching to me recently had some quarelling with OC(her fault)but after listening this song my heart melts,do hope bros share your experience:)

歌手:江蕙
歌名:家后

有一日咱若老找无人甲咱友孝我会陪你
坐惦椅寮听你讲少年的时阵你有外摮
吃好吃丑无计较怨天怨地嘛袂晓你的手
我会甲你牵条条因为我是你的家后

阮将青春嫁置恁兜阮对少年跟你跟甲老
人情世事已经看透透有啥人比你卡重要
阮的一生献乎恁兜才知幸福是吵吵闹闹
等待返去的时阵若到我会让你先走
因为我会呒甘放你为我目屎流

有一日咱若老有媳妇子儿友孝你若无聊
拿咱的相片看卡早结婚的时阵你外缘投
穿好穿丑无计较怪东怪西嘛袂晓
你的心我会永远记条条因为我是你的家后

阮将青春嫁置恁兜阮对少年就跟你跟甲老
人情世事嘛已经看透透有啥人比你卡重要
阮的一生献乎恁兜才知幸福是吵吵闹闹
等待返去的时阵若到你着让我先走
因为我会呒甘看你为我目屎流

dnagene_gal
31-08-2008, 01:00 AM
Loving of you to melt after hearing this song...

broken_vow
31-08-2008, 08:20 AM
bro TS,

It is true that our wives are the greatest (of course there may be exception too).

It is usually only during difficult times that we leaned on them for strength

It is usually only during our times of sickness that we appreciated their care

In many ways, wives are like our shadows... without them we would have got no soul.

That's why the saying goes... behind any successful man is a woman...though the irony is that once a man becomes successful.. he somehow will likely to forget his "shadow" and ....

My ex-gal ever done a cros-stich for me with a pic of a boy and a gal holding on to an umbrella watching a rainbow from afar..

The wordings on the cross-stich were

It takes both sunshine and rain to make life's rainbows.

Treasure your wife where and as much as possible as she has entrusted you with her life's happiness.

SexHospital
31-08-2008, 11:28 AM
bro u are rite, sometimes i think i take my wife for granted and that makes me feel very bad

ekemono
31-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Did anyone took the time to analyse the thread title?

"Any better ideas to think your wife is the best"

Is it right to compare in the first place?

dnagene_gal
31-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Is it right to compare in the first place?

Apparently, I believe the samsters here do compare.
Be it how (good/active/gd sound system) the fl/wl here are compared to their wives. Isnt that comparing?

Sometimes, one unknowingly compare too. Eg. When one sees a shapely woman, and you wonder why your wife has lost its figure... It is THEN you have to think how she has lost her figure probably cos after childbirth or she start tocare more for the home and kids rather than herself.

My 2 cents.

ekemono
31-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Be it how (good/active/gd sound system) the fl/wl here are compared to their wives. Isnt that comparing?

It will very sad for the spouse to know of this.
I think I am caught in a spot for the response may proof difficult to articulate but I will try to make sense of it to my best ability. And I will only speak of myself.

There will always be another gal that is better looking than my wife, more capable than her, more gentle than her. But this is only when I place both woman at the same platform. However in reality, an FL/WL, or even that sexy woman we saw on the street, are connected to me only for pleasure. My wife is expected to be connected to me on present and future matters that benefit our interests together. Given as such, wife will always take a special place in my heart.
Unless I have misundetstood the thread title, the word "wife" to me comprises of the visual and emotional aspect, and if I can't find a better word for it, I would coined it as "a shoulder to cry on", "a dependable pillar of support". Something which I am not sure if an FL/WL can provide. And why should they?
Hence, I face difficulties in comparing as now both are on a different platform, thousands of feet apart

Sometimes, one unknowingly compare too. Eg. When one sees a shapely woman, and you wonder why your wife has lost its figure... It is THEN you have to think how she has lost her figure probably cos after childbirth or she start tocare more for the home and kids rather than herself.

I would leave that to other samsters to touch on it if they are interested, as my earlier post was not questioning about these and my explanation on my question was as per above-mentioned

Suck_My_Dick
31-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Our wives were the ones whom we had loved the most at one point, who gave us enough security to stay with them for the rest of our lives, and who endured every bad habit / snoring / public farting that we did... Who accepted us for who we are, unless FL/WL/flings out there who aims at nothing but our money and other material things... :)

wodemama
31-08-2008, 08:57 PM
It takes both sunshine and rain to make life's rainbows.

Many ppl tend to forget this, quarrels are evitable at some point of time and it takes a big heart to forgive the other party.

To forgive is sometimes very difficult to do so.

wodemama
31-08-2008, 08:59 PM
To TS,

I have no experience or so of any kind but i think of what my dad told me b4..
If you are married with KIDS. You should have seen her agony while giving birth, i believe the sight of your wife screaming and crying in pain should be enough to soften the heart of steel of any man.

broken_vow
01-09-2008, 09:40 AM

Maybe I belong to the minority who do not compare cos there is no ground for comparison in the first place. No mattar how skillful, beautiful etc... how can anyone measured up in terms of the sacrifices and love that our wives have showered upon us.

Our wives were the ones whom we had loved the most at one point, who gave us enough security to stay with them for the rest of our lives, and who endured every bad habit / snoring / public farting that we did... Who accepted us for who we are, unless FL/WL/flings out there who aims at nothing but our money and other material things... :)

Agreed with u wholeheartedly - that's why I said no ground for comparison.