PDA

View Full Version : The End of my sweet adventure with my PRC mei mei

hunger_for_sex
29-08-2008, 12:17 AM
First of all like to say thank you to many bros who give me their support. After i write down my problem at another thread(quote below to share my story), have received a few pm offering my advise. Am touch by it. Many told me to keep a look for trick , they confirm will come up on if they have motive. N sure enough, today finally happen liao. Hai can say i pretty sad right now but at the same time pretty glad too to discover in time. Just hope to show my story with the bro here

Here go, as she is going back soon as i mention (end aug), she ask me to accompany her to go shopping today. Of cos i more then happy to do so, so take urgent leave n rush down to pick her up from gl. Fast forward , reach down at orchard, at first we r just doing some simple shopping like picking up small gift for her to give to her friend n relative . Then the big question pop up, she say she wanna go shop shop at the gucci shop. Big alert on my brain. As expect she wan a bag from there. Out come her tehness n all those rubbish like if u buy for me show me that u love me etc.

I remember a trick taught by Do_U_BJ bro. I counter it nicely saying ok lo. i buy for u the bag, u buy for this wallet too(almost same price) as a token of our love lo. Can c she pretty shock by it, but have to give her the credit she keep her cool say nvm lo n we leave the shop after that. Can sense the mood change liao, did not give me bad face but can sense she pretty sad n thing like that still holding on to my arms. In my heart , become heart-pain liao. Small head overcome big head. Wanna give in liao but hope to give her a surprise too. I cook up a reason that i need to go work urgently so i offer to sent her back first , at the back of my head intend to go buy that bag n give it later on when i meet her for dinner later on. She say ok lo. So i sent her back to gl(where she live) n take another cab back to orchard to get the bag

This is where the whole thing turn apart. Just when i was about to pay for the bag, guess who i saw. My PRC gf was holding onto the arm of some guy coming into the gucci shop. My whole heart sink, there she is promising that she is not working anymore. Not in contact with customer anymore n i saw this. Can c it in her face she is pretty shock too when she saw me at the counter about to pay for the same bag she fancy so much just now. All the care n concern she shower me with, all the sweet nothing that we talk, all the sweet mermory that we share all gone. Just blantly tell the salesgal forget about the sales, that guy there will pay for the bag. n i just walk out of the shop. In the end all of it is is also a show. I just dun get it wat she wan from me in the end. Will forever remember today 28/08/08 for the rest of my life. Lucky in my part i manage to find out earlier. It will be a very precious lesson for me.

MY previous post
"Not good at writing, so i just say in brief about my experiences. Like many cheongster, wat i seek is just lust and thrill from the commerical sex scene. My view is the same as all fuck n go so that y i should say i did not RTF til then. My first RTF was given to this FL, A. She is definately a charmer . I know i find something in her that i like then sex. I try to maintence i clear state of mind. That when i manage to spot all the trick n pattern that we all r know of. At that point of time i am so glad. Not bad i told myself. Manage to still keep a rational state of mind. Think with my big head then with small head.

Then it happen again. This time with another FL, B . Again i am drew to her char more then the sex she give. Again i try to rational with myself, they r just doing their jobs but this time after so long, (have been more then 3mth) , i feel myself growing more n more to her. i can sense she really like. I admit i like her alot too. Wat i feel is that i really something special to her. I dun mind her past as long as she stop working after that. (she going back soon). Wat i am confused right now is i am not sure of wat she feeling. Am i carrot or really there is something special between us? Like i mention, i alrdy try to keep a rational mind n try to spot trick n there but all i find is her care n concern for me. Will be visiting her in her homeland after she go back so get to know her better. Any advice or comment will be welcome thank
"

ekemono
29-08-2008, 12:28 AM
My PRC gf was holding onto the arm of some guy coming into the gucci shop.

Bro..., I also dun know what to say.
But OT abit, I salute you still have the mood to exppressively pen it down.
If it was me, I would have already down my 4th jug of beer in a very noisy pub. That is my weakness. I drown my sorrow.

Take care bro.

colins
29-08-2008, 12:38 AM
The ultimate KC spell breaker! I reckon a lot of us need such awakening scene to see for ourselves who they are, and more importantly, who we were.

Nice sharing!

hunger_for_sex
29-08-2008, 12:39 AM
If it was me, I would have already down my 4th jug of beer in a very noisy pub. That is my weakness. I drown my sorrow.

Take care bro.

Alrdy drown 6can of beers with my buddy just now. Now still pretty sober, feeling pretty down , writing it down help me release some of the stress.

Thank bro for yr kind word. It really help me alot at this moment

justl00king
29-08-2008, 01:27 AM
Alrdy drown 6can of beers with my buddy just now. Now still pretty sober, feeling pretty down , writing it down help me release some of the stress.

Thank bro for yr kind word. It really help me alot at this moment7upz you bro,

Dun feel down, 2moro go find a SYT and bonk her hard. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
29-08-2008, 02:54 AM
You are one lucky son of a gun.
How many who have gone thru, bot the bag and still live life thinking you found the ONE and at the same time wearing the largest green hat on the island.

Some, like me, had to go thru pains to find out the truth......yours just appeared like a gift from the almighty to show you the lite.

Welcum to the world of the awakened bro.........you were there, it all felt so real, cant be a lie, must be true feelings blah blah......now you have witnessed 1st hand their abilities that even today, many old timers with more than 10yrs cheonging experience still fall victim.

Well, after today, you'll never fall prey again (I HOPE) but do not stop your lifestyle.....else you lost!
If you need a drinking kaki this weekend, i'll be more than glad to celebrate salvation with you bro......
Notice i didnt say feel bad for you all that, cos to me, YOU'RE STILL ONE LUCKY SON OF A GUN! Think about it, how many is as lucky as you????? Then you'll appreciate the entire outcome of your story more!

DO_YOU_BJ
29-08-2008, 03:01 AM

Take care bro.

Common style of escapism.....
Face it, then drink to celebrate once you've recovered from it!
The more you escape, the longer the pain will affect you bro.....
Cheerios

slider_72
29-08-2008, 05:00 PM
If you need a drinking kaki this weekend, i'll be more than glad to celebrate salvation with you bro......

Bro, we might as well set up a Cheongsters' Broken Heart Club (to be called CBHC) and make this Saturday our inauguration drinking session. Haha.

ekemono
29-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Bro, we might as well set up a Cheongsters' Broken Heart Club (to be called CBHC) and make this Saturday our inauguration drinking session. Haha.

we need lion dance and ribbon cutting:D

DO_YOU_BJ
29-08-2008, 05:58 PM

Sounds like a plan bro...i like the idea...
Colins????

DO_YOU_BJ
29-08-2008, 05:59 PM
we need lion dance and ribbon cutting:D

This one confirm suan liao........
Nabrei~~~~~we need pom pom boys...bwahahahahaha & we nominate you bro hahahahaha

colins
29-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Sounds like a plan bro...i like the idea...
Colins????

I've got issue with the name of the club, like the only sponsor we can ever get for our events will have to be some casket makers or caretakers.

Ok juz kidding...haha

aczeta76
29-08-2008, 06:17 PM

hahaha... think i also can be member loh.. This week quite interesting, so many of us end the relationship this few days..

Maybe feng shui is changing for the better

DO_YOU_BJ
29-08-2008, 06:27 PM
hahaha... think i also can be member loh.. This week quite interesting, so many of us end the relationship this few days..

Actually, i've had this tot for quite a while liao.
Like Colins and myself, many bros r lucky to be able to find solace here where when Colins and me were in this kinda shit, we're on our own...techincally lah though i still had an entourage of people by my side

But those poor dudes who aint here...wow...reckon we're only the tip of the iceberg.

As for the club thingy, hey, since azzarro's time till now, more and more are opening up to it...a good sign that it's really workin.
Looks like we gotta make it a point to have a real group drinking session real soon.......hmmmmmmmmm

slider_72
29-08-2008, 07:11 PM
YouTube - Recording(???----HanXue???? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz3d7usp-w0)

Maybe we can use this song as our club's theme song.

uobboss
29-08-2008, 08:02 PM
Lucky for Bro hunger_for_sex who had taken bro DO_YOU_BJ suggestion and test her before hand which ultimately showed her true colours . Imagine if you were under the illusion that you were the only one and she is one who does not buy bags from her own pocket , packing a few hermes/channel bag which you did not buy while helping her pack for her trip home .

You should be glad you saw her true self before kana con further and can release her from your mind . I guess the incident would have a greater impact on your decision to continue with her rather than guessing her intentions .

Cheer up bro and carry on bonking .

Wooden_Handle
30-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Lucky for you bro, my fren got burnt and even bought LV, then she tried to disappeared, when tried to contact her she claimed harrassment, they can really like chinese saying turn ard the pig stomach is shit, once she got the LV she doesnt want any contact at all, even complained to others abt your calling her.

I remember a trick taught by Do_U_BJ bro. I counter it nicely saying ok lo. i buy for u the bag, u buy for this wallet too(almost same price) as a token of our love lo. Can c she pretty shock by it, but have to give her the credit she keep her cool say nvm lo n we leave the shop after that. Can sense the mood change liao, did not give me bad face but can sense she pretty sad n thing like that still holding on to my arms. In my heart , become heart-pain liao. Small head overcome big head. Wanna give in liao but hope to give her a surprise too. I cook up a reason that i need to go work urgently so i offer to sent her back first , at the back of my head intend to go buy that bag n give it later on when i meet her for dinner later on. She say ok lo. So i sent her back to gl(where she live) n take another cab back to orchard to get the bag

This is where the whole thing turn apart. Just when i was about to pay for the bag, guess who i saw. My PRC gf was holding onto the arm of some guy coming into the gucci shop. My whole heart sink, there she is promising that she is not working anymore. Not in contact with customer anymore n i saw this. Can c it in her face she is pretty shock too when she saw me at the counter about to pay for the same bag she fancy so much just now. All the care n concern she shower me with, all the sweet nothing that we talk, all the sweet mermory that we share all gone. Just blantly tell the salesgal forget about the sales, that guy there will pay for the bag. n i just walk out of the shop. In the end all of it is is also a show. I just dun get it wat she wan from me in the end. Will forever remember today 28/08/08 for the rest of my life. Lucky in my part i manage to find out earlier. It will be a very precious lesson for me.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-08-2008, 05:20 PM

Bro, you cant be member cos you founder cat.
You're one of the pioneers of this section!
You 长老man;)

DO_YOU_BJ
30-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Lucky for you bro, my fren got burnt and even bought LV, then she tried to disappeared, when tried to contact her she claimed harrassment, they can really like chinese saying turn ard the pig stomach is shit, once she got the LV she doesnt want any contact at all, even complained to others abt your calling her.

Sounds like an episode in here not too long ago...hmmmmmm

xyz1001
30-08-2008, 05:40 PM
As for the club thingy, hey, since azzarro's time till now, more and more are opening up to it...a good sign that it's really workin.
Looks like we gotta make it a point to have a real group drinking session real soon.......hmmmmmmmmm

Ermmm... today sat already so drinking session still on?? :p

Follow by supper?? hehe

ekemono
30-08-2008, 05:57 PM

Follow by supper?? hehe

what kind of supper ?? :p:D

DO_YOU_BJ
30-08-2008, 06:00 PM

Follow by supper?? hehe

ONZ! Errrrrrr Lucy again hehehehe

DO_YOU_BJ
30-08-2008, 06:01 PM
what kind of supper ?? :p:D

Not the GL kind....speaking for myself only hor hehehehe

cheongsan
09-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Thanks for sharing. It really surprises me because it gives me a glimpse of how dangerously manipulative FLs can be, regardless of where they are from.

I'll be very careful with these women if ever they cross my cheonging path.

Wooden_Handle
10-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Mind sharing who is Lucy....:p

ONZ! Errrrrrr Lucy again hehehehe

colins
10-09-2008, 01:03 AM

ah...remember the therapy?

Wooden_Handle
10-09-2008, 01:05 AM
OIC,

dont want to sms you liao..:eek:

ah...remember the therapy?

colins
10-09-2008, 01:23 AM
OIC,

dont want to sms you liao..:eek:

Oh you have no idea as to what you're missing out, come on baby...

Wooden_Handle
10-09-2008, 01:32 AM
Bro colins,
I feel great with real china mei mei leh, they not the same as those in SG.

FYI, please see my recent post and one more bite the dust...:p

DO_YOU_BJ
10-09-2008, 02:05 AM

A very adorable cute feisty chick from Wuhan

colins
10-09-2008, 02:58 AM
Bro colins,
I feel great with real china mei mei leh, they not the same as those in SG.

FYI, please see my recent post and one more bite the dust...:p

Wah, that's sad...take care man cos your china mei mei can't be real. Try not to compare them with sg mei mei cos they can actually be quite cute cute some times.

porscheclub
10-09-2008, 03:51 AM
TS, congrats on your incident! U r farking lucky & I can feel your pain then @ that moment but consider it god-send! Saved u some $ & more pain later.

Imagine how many gals u can have for that Gucci bag :mad: oh wait gucci not tat exp. Heng ah

BBSS
12-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Bro TS,

congrats on finding out the truth b4 even further damage. I a newbie. I myself believe that 95% comes here for $$. A lot of ladies I met when I was in China will tok a lot bout how good Singapore MEN are. Esp girls from Hunan, Hubei and Chongqing side cos they are the ppl who are very brand concious. B careful.

I just married this lady who I met in one of the Ks here. Known her for 2 years before deciding to dig the graveyard. She came here for one time but it is actually to accompany her sis here to work. haha. So after just 1 week, she stop working totally. Just maintain her by the outings for the 2 months she's here. She's still working in China right now as she have a government job. Will think of brining her over next year. Relationship between us is extremely excellent. Not even a quarrel in these 2 yrs and all she ask was maybe say 500 for her bday. This I understand.

Not encouraging you to definitely to marry a PRC but hope all the best to you if you met 1 again.

PetiteMidAgeBoy
20-09-2008, 07:11 PM
First of all like to say thank you to many bros who give me their support. After i write down my problem at another thread(quote below to share my story), have received a few pm offering my advise. Am touch by it. Many told me to keep a look for trick , they confirm will come up on if they have motive. N sure enough, today finally happen liao. Hai can say i pretty sad right now but at the same time pretty glad too to discover in time. Just hope to show my story with the bro here

Here go, as she is going back soon as i mention (end aug), she ask me to accompany her to go shopping today. Of cos i more then happy to do so, so take urgent leave n rush down to pick her up from gl. Fast forward , reach down at orchard, at first we r just doing some simple shopping like picking up small gift for her to give to her friend n relative . Then the big question pop up, she say she wanna go shop shop at the gucci shop. Big alert on my brain. As expect she wan a bag from there. Out come her tehness n all those rubbish like if u buy for me show me that u love me etc.

MY previous post
"Not good at writing, so i just say in brief about my experiences. Like many cheongster, wat i seek is just lust and thrill from the commerical sex scene. My view is the same as all fuck n go so that y i should say i did not RTF til then. My first RTF was given to this FL, A. She is definately a charmer . I know i find something in her that i like then sex. I try to maintence i clear state of mind. That when i manage to spot all the trick n pattern that we all r know of. At that point of time i am so glad. Not bad i told myself. Manage to still keep a rational state of mind. Think with my big head then with small head.

Then it happen again. This time with another FL, B . Again i am drew to her char more then the sex she give. Again i try to rational with myself, they r just doing their jobs but this time after so long, (have been more then 3mth) , i feel myself growing more n more to her. i can sense she really like. I admit i like her alot too. Wat i feel is that i really something special to her. I dun mind her past as long as she stop working after that. (she going back soon). Wat i am confused right now is i am not sure of wat she feeling. Am i carrot or really there is something special between us? Like i mention, i alrdy try to keep a rational mind n try to spot trick n there but all i find is her care n concern for me. Will be visiting her in her homeland after she go back so get to know her better. Any advice or comment will be welcome thank
"

BWAHAHAHA
LOSER!!
Go get a real love life.

FuckingHi
21-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Bro TS,

congrats on finding out the truth b4 even further damage. I a newbie. I myself believe that 95% comes here for $$.

95% only. I though it will be more. It will be damn lucky if we find one who do not go for $$$ loh

EtherC
23-10-2008, 12:20 PM
There were approximately 340 million men in China based on the 2005 US Census data between ages 20 -54. In Singapore it was approximately 1.6 million based on the same source. Lets select an extremely conservative estimate that 3% of these men in China are the financial equivalent or better to the average Singaporean man, then there are 10.2 million financially eligible dudes in China. Basically your Mei Mei doesn't need to head south to get you as a BF or hubby. In 2005 there were 857 000 China tourists. Say 45% were females and out of these 53% are age 19-44. So we have about 204 000 female China tourists. Say an estimated 2% are WLs. That's about 4000 odd WLs around. Say 3% of these WLs are gems so we have about 120 very chio China hookers. 10.2 million financially eligible China men vs 1.6 million Singaporean men, yet these 120 chio hookers are here. Why? The main reasons why they come here might be attributed to the following reasons:

1)competition is too stiff in mainland
2)SGD currency advantage
3)They can kc many more singaporean men at 1 go compared to China guys so their earning efficiency is increased.
4)to keep their moonlighting a secret
5)To obtain PR and eventually a passport

There is also our KC victims list of reasons as to why China WLs come to SG.

1)To look for the love of their lives which is me
2)To find someone financially well off like me and quit working
3)Because they enjoy fucking different men, including the fat the pimply the skinny and the stinky. And of course me.
4)Because their mothers are dying of cervical cancer, brothers are locked up in madhouses and fathers are compulsive gamblers. And who to save her but me.

Which is reality and which is not. Decide for yourselves

aces68
23-10-2008, 12:39 PM
There were approximately 340 million men in China based on the 2005 US Census data between ages 20 -54. In Singapore it was approximately 1.6 million based on the same source. Lets select an extremely conservative estimate that 3% of these men in China are the financial equivalent or better to the average Singaporean man, then there are 10.2 million financially eligible dudes in China. Basically your Mei Mei doesn't need to head south to get you as a BF or hubby. In 2005 there were 857 000 China tourists. Say 45% were females and out of these 53% are age 19-44. So we have about 204 000 female China tourists. Say an estimated 2% are WLs. That's about 4000 odd WLs around. Say 3% of these WLs are gems so we have about 120 very chio China hookers. 10.2 million financially eligible China men vs 1.6 million Singaporean men, yet these 120 chio hookers are here. ....

very interesting statistics..

pewpew
23-10-2008, 04:08 PM
There were approximately 340 million men in China based on the 2005 US Census data between ages 20 -54. In Singapore it was approximately 1.6 million based on the same source. Lets select an extremely conservative estimate that 3% of these men in China are the financial equivalent or better to the average Singaporean man, then there are 10.2 million financially eligible dudes in China. Basically your Mei Mei doesn't need to head south to get you as a BF or hubby. In 2005 there were 857 000 China tourists. Say 45% were females and out of these 53% are age 19-44. So we have about 204 000 female China tourists. Say an estimated 2% are WLs. That's about 4000 odd WLs around. Say 3% of these WLs are gems so we have about 120 very chio China hookers. 10.2 million financially eligible China men vs 1.6 million Singaporean men, yet these 120 chio hookers are here. Why? The main reasons why they come here might be attributed to the following reasons:

2)SGD currency advantage
3)They can kc many more singaporean men at 1 go compared to China guys so their earning efficiency is increased.

3)Because they enjoy fucking different men, including the fat the pimply the skinny and the stinky. And of course me.
4)Because their mothers are dying of cervical cancer, brothers are locked up in madhouses and fathers are compulsive gamblers. And who to save her but me.

Don't look down on yourself, you might be a GEM to some girls too :D

FL Lover
24-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Don't look down on yourself, you might be a GEM to some girls too :D

GEM? SG men are always a diamond in the eyes of FL no matter where she is from e.g. thailand, prc, vietnam, indo and other developing countries where our currency is much stronger than theirs.

Dont believe? Go to the bank, withdraw $1000 and go to any KTVs, FLs in the street... every gers will treat u like a GEM....

If you want to find a gem out there as yor life partner, you might have better chance of finding outside the scope of WLs or FLs or KTV gers....

justl00king
24-10-2008, 01:31 AM
But we are different leh... they like us not because of money, cos we are more sensitive? :rolleyes: hahaha:D

navras
24-10-2008, 02:00 AM
"

Bro,
I think you have read enough heart broken experience/stories from other bros.
Love is blind, if you fancy someone, you will only see the good side of that person.
Think thrice before deciding on anything.
It is like buying TOTO where we wish we are the lucky one to hit the jackpot.
But most of the time it is just disappointment.
3 months is too short to know a person well enough.
You cant be with her 24hrs a day, you wont know what she is doing when you are busy......
Just my humble opinion.......

uiop
25-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Lucky Ts discovered early.:D Congrats and don't goes back the same route.

Don't know how many out there are still keep in the dark and been suck DRY by the PRC.:rolleyes:

justl00king
27-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Don't know how many out there are still keep in the dark and been suck DRY by the PRC.:rolleyes:Agree, they must really learn and wise up. :rolleyes:

Wooden_Handle
28-10-2008, 12:57 AM
Hey Bro, we are different becos we in a small little red dot, so may be more naive..:p

But we are different leh... they like us not because of money, cos we are more sensitive? :rolleyes: hahaha:D

justl00king
28-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Hey Bro, we are different becos we in a small little red dot, so may be more naive..:pYa...so I heard.

Even got PRC gal will write a book and say we are stupid. :(

Must really show them who's boss. I say poke them all!!! :p

silent:hunter
15-11-2008, 11:11 PM

2)SGD currency advantage

clap clap clap clap... :D