PDA

View Full Version : Is KS still available ? ? ?

Barbie_boi
22-01-2003, 02:39 AM
Any one try KS just very recently? cos my bros went there and cannot find. and wat is their operation times? any LAO JIAO pls do give me some comment....

Chato
24-01-2003, 12:31 PM
Bro Barbie Boi
KS is in Chinatown, however the place does not look a Red light area. It looks like a pub-entertainment area like Joo Chiat or Balestier Road or Duxton Road.
However, to spot the houses, you have to look for a signboard that has a big red number.
I walked in two ouses once, but never tried I just did not like the system because there is no way to see how the girl looks like, it's is like a blind date unless you have some girl in mind. It is just my personal opinion. In Petain or GL fish tank you can at least see the girl and decide on her looks.

Barbie_boi
29-01-2003, 05:23 AM
chato... i have seen some of ur posting... MMmmm.... u seem quite familiar to pertain huh. so heaven u try KS b4? sooner or later u will be the LAO JIAO of pertain ......

Chato
29-01-2003, 04:37 PM
Bro Barbie Boi
No I am not a Petain Lao Chiao. I have been going there for around 2 years or so. The real SHIFU (MASTERS) of Petain are Dotty and SLNSGER.
I owe my knowledge to Petain to the FR of other cheongsters from Sammyboy. I have followed the advise from FR and from the Petain Excell sheet. So far they have been quite accurate.
As to KS. I've never tried any girl there. But he system of KS turns me off. First of all, there's not much reviews in Sammyboy about it. Second, unlike Petain of GL fishtanks you don't have the slightest idea how the girl looks like. Therefore, when I went to ask in 2 houses in KS, I just left, because I don't like rejecting a girl if she does not turn me on.
In the GL 150 it is a different story. There is so many reports in sammyboy about the girls, that you can go to a house and ask for a girl and you at least know what to expect.
I have only tried one GL 150 - Singtel. Why ??? Because of all the reports I have read about her.

Barbie_boi
30-01-2003, 08:41 PM
i agree with u about the system of KS. cos my buddy went to try but luckily i no try cos the cat30 gals are those horrible aunties lehz... hiyo... one of my buddy cannot even cum ar... have u experience never cum when u bonking a whore?

Chato
31-01-2003, 09:42 AM
Hi Barbie_boi
Yes on very few occassions when going for a second shot and I was tired or stressed I have had difficulty cumming a second time.

Barbie_boi
31-01-2003, 05:22 PM
But my buddy just went for first time... not second shot ba... but u know hor... after trying many times, the auntie just say Forget it and she just like tt walk off. wat kind of attitude is that rite? my poor buddy waste 30 like tt.....

2.00AM
25-02-2003, 02:11 AM
hi! i'm new to the KS scene. just wondering... how long does a session last in KS? is it 20 mins? 45 mins? or soemthing else?

also, i really hope there are more recommendations for KS as i dare not venture into it unless i'm confident enough about the system and the ladies (or rather aunties).

anyone know of a good recommendation for AR and BJ? i'm not really into FJ.

thanks.

Originally posted by Barbie_boi
But my buddy just went for first time... not second shot ba... but u know hor... after trying many times, the auntie just say Forget it and she just like tt walk off. wat kind of attitude is that rite? my poor buddy waste 30 like tt.....