PDA

View Full Version : The Story, The Revelation

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 02:03 PM
After much have happened in this month, I am glad to report that my 4th and me have separated again hahahahahaha For now that is.
I am now gonna pen down the chain of events that took place since her appearance from Sept 2 till 2 nights ago.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 02:30 PM
The Prelude

Since the 跑路 situation in Feb this year, I've not heard a word from my 4th or any news of her. Like predicted by my sifu, she will make another appearance again to me & that is one thorn i cannot get out from my butt hole. And also, have been eagerly anticipating for the moment of truth.

In middle aug, my 2nd wife n me went down to meet sifu for some readings. At the end of it, he asked...."Has she appeared?" I replied, no leh. Then he said, after doing some calculations and can see from his face that he's in no play play mood, "Can't be, she's already back on this island and shud have appeared by now!" My 2nd n me were speechless but then i told him, come back already still never ctc me, hahaha, sifu you're wrong liao.
He replied, "Dun worry, time draws near, be ready to meet your demon!" Suddenly, the reason why me 2nd & me went to see him wasnt important anymore but changed focus to my DEMON!

I am ready, I said, I will strike my demon with one swift stroke and end it once and for all. Sifu replied, "Dun be too proud or over confident, for when you meet your Demon, you will face the fiercest battle you've ever fought. That's between your internal self!" WOW, i tot, this is bad. Left and started to prepare myself for the showdown, but when? When will this take place? After a couple of days, life went on and since no appearance, it kinda slipped my mind liao.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 02:41 PM
THE BEGINNING

On Aug 31st morning, after coming back from LD, like any other nite after a cheonging session, showered, turned on the comp to watch some online movies to cool down before hitting the sack. Time, 4:30am
Whilst watching the movie, suddenly a bleep came from skype. Asked myself, at this time, cant be my USA office looking for me. It's Sunday! And Saturday over there.
Walked toward the comp to see & chills came running down my spine. It was her! And her photo was on it same one i last remember she used.

I froze and tot, it has happened as per sifu's prediction. She just called me & hung up. So i had to decide wat i wanted to do and told myself, there's no running away from it this time. Ok, face and kill my Demon once and for all.

Sent a message to her:
Me: Yes?????
Her: Nottin
Me: Nottin then msg me for wat
Her: Sorry, was an accident
Me: Oh, ok, if you can beleive this yourself, ok lor
Her: Quiet
Me: So, heard you're back
Her: Yes
Me: Congrats
Her: Thanks
Me: Where r u now?
Her: At Home
Me: Me hungry, go breakfast wif me
Her: Silent
Me: Well? Scared ah???hahahaha
Her: Ok
Me: Tel????
Her: Silent
Me: Chicken!!!!!!!
Her: Tel number posted

Then I was shaking already. Ok, bite the bullet and go, so I called.
The phone was picked up almost immediately.
Told me her address and i went over to pick her up.

xyz1001
27-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Nice of you to post it out.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 03:10 PM
The 1st Meeting

While waiting for her under her apartment, I was nervous, but had to act bizzy. So when I saw her coming from the rear view mirror, I acted like i was tuning my car radio. When she came in, she smiled and said, you look the same. I said thanks but you look older now since we last parted.
Then we drove off to the makan venue

Not much talk ensure during the makan but after the makan, we were both staring at each others eyeballs whilst talking.
Asked her where she was working now, she said Macau at Chinatown point.
Wow, why end up at such a HFJ????? I had no choice. I made sure I didnt end up at those high end places you go everytime and i know, this kinda place, you die die also wont go one. I replied, clever girl.

So we started to talk about the happy past whilst we were together...there were laughs and the atmosphere became more relaxed. On many occasions, i wud spike her and she wud just look down and not rebutt. Hmmmmmmm not her style cos the person i know will not stand for insults but love flattery.
She was sitting opposite me and suddenly i noticed that while she was drinking, her hands were shivering. So i asked, why are you shivering??????? She was quiet for a few seconds then sttod up, leaned over, grabbed my hand and pressed in hard on her chest. WOW! Machiam heart attack. Why so nervous or excited, I asked. She said dunno, see you only like that. Since I knew you from the start, everytime i see you in person, i'll have this effect. Don't you remember, she asked. I replied, ya hor, anyways, ghost see zhong kui will be like that one. It's ok, i understand.
All these while i was cold, trying to portray that i'm now a very strong man.
I then stretched out my hand to her on the table. She was very hesitant to bring out hers to hold mine, like a movie like that, stretch out, pull back. And finally she held my hand and grabbed it tight.
I then asked her:
Me: 你是谁的
Her: 老公的
Me: 你姓什么
Her: Replied my surname
Me: 好
Her: 可是老公,我心永远是你的,不是骗话, 可是我的生不是
Me: 你是人还是鸡
Her: 我是鸡
Ok i accepted this. How could i not, she admitted.
Small chit chat continued and i said lets go somewhere, she said no lah, can we go home, it's almost noon now & i need to sleep cos Macau KTV requires us to start work at 8pm. Ok i replied. Whilst walking away from the makan place and driving, she was holding on to my hands very tightly and also having sweaty palms. Not her style but then i can only conclude that she's really nervous.
I suddenly diverted & headed to Labrador Park, a place we had many many lovely moments at.
She was like where are you going???? Can you please send me home. I stopped dead on AYE and said, ok, get out and go home lor. She replied, wah, this kinda thing you also can do ah. I said, dun worry, i aint here to harm you, just for a short while ok? She replied ok.

While strolling at Labrador park, we started to bring up lots of happy past there, and she commented, you know, clients like to bring us to such places but no one except you ever brings me here, i didnt believe a word of that but just turned to her and gave her a sweet smile.
Just when we were under a shaded area, i lit a cigarette and she said light one for me too can? Then i asked, you mean you came out without you phone, purse or employment card? She replied nope! Er ok. So i lit and passed her a cigarette. We just stared at each other, in an instant, threw both cigarettes aside and hugged and kissed like long lost love birds. Then proceeded to sniff each other like glue sniffers. We always had this thing, we just loved each others smell, and imagine how KOK it will look if you see a couple sniffing neck, ear everything infront of ya! hahaha well but that happened and it was then we realised, it was a sunday and many parents & children around us were staring at us. Opps, time to go.
At the traffic light before vivo city, we looked at each other again and suddenly, just started kissing very wildly till the car behind us honked....ooops stopped apologised and drove off.

She was grabbing me so tight all the way home...ah.....a feeling i've not had and missed for a long time. After dropping her off, said bye and drove off.

In the car, i was asking myself, WTF just happened. Ok, mind over matter...kept doin that

Reached home, called her chatted for like till 4pm then hung up cos both gonna die liao!

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 04:08 PM
The Second Meeting

That nite, I was at LV and received a msg from her asking where i was.
I replied, dun kap poh. She asked why my own wife cannot ask? I replied LV.
Her next msg shocked me....in the past 6mths, heard u had many singers pass your hands...i replied not many la, a few only. She replied, was it fun? I stopped replying her.
About 2 she sent another sms, wanna meet tonight for supper? I replied her, you got no customers to jio you out for supper & quickie meh or overnighters? She replied, i got no customers now neither do i want any. I told her, wow, for someone like you to say that, can you give me 4 numbers to buy for the coming 4D cos sure tio wan. She replied please la, stop teasing me, wanna meet?
Said ok, go home shower remove your make up and i'll pick u up 330am

Picked her up at 330 as planned and headed to west coast macs for some lat nite cappuccino. When in the car, all was the usual lovy dovy which wasnt unexpected. Once we had our table, she started to say that she's a convulsive liar, dunno y even if she sees a square, she'll tell someone else she say a circle. I replied her, you r wat you want to be, thus what you wanted has paid off thus its now u. She said, i really need to have a heart to heart talk wif you. I says, i'm here am i not...shoot. Then our cakes came and we spent most of the time eating. After that, she suggested to go for a walk...ok. So we went. Along the way she talked & listened very attentively cos like wat sifu said, the dragon has awakened and can tell lie from truth. Lies came out mixed with truth. That already upsetted me but i cannot loose my foothold now, so i played along like a dumbass being conned by a typical PRC KC高手.
I was observing her, damn, like me bolls, can lie without twitching an eye, but noticed that while all these came out, she wasnt looking at me. So i decided to trap her liao. Sat on a bench, face to face and told her to continue. As she talked, can see that she dare not look me in the eye. So i asked her why??? She said dunno, see you in the eyes got 压力

I laughed it off and said then dun tok liao lor, let leave this place. So she asked at this time can go where? Hotel la. She was kinda shocked. I said again
Me: 你是谁的
Her: 老公的
Me: 你老公是谁
Her: She mentioned my full name
Me: 那我要需要问的吗?
Her:不用

That's it, she has to submit.
Was thinking where to go but since i looked at the time, almost 6am liao plus she got a mtg in the company at 3, dun have much time. So headed to H81 at GL. Asked her if this H81 is familiar to her...she said she knows of its existence but never been into 1.......hahaha but i dunno why i just replied, oh ya hor, you high end prostitute not like those cheaper ones, so your customers would bring you to minimum Quality hotel hor....hahahaha She just kept quiet.

Once in the room, we just hugged enjoyed each others company. Then i said i wan. So we both stood up, took off our clothes and she laid on bed. Then i said, FUCK, me didnt buy condoms. She said shud be safe ba, since i left you, i only had 1 bf in china and since i came back, no men has penetrated me nor did i do anything sexual yet. Ok, then you do raw on what grounds? She said, well, i'll look at the guy and use my own judgement on it.
I just replied, you toking kok...you just slapped your own face for saying that. Remember that 1st time we had sex last year, I kenna STD????????????? From you! Then we both had to go DSC etc etc......she said ya hor, i forgot about that....i just laid down on bed and acted very disappointed. She hugged me and said, if you want, i can run downstairs and look for the caps for you...i said its ok, being together to me is more important than banging each other. You're my wife, not my whore. To others maybe but definitely not to me. She smiled. Phew, heng ah i tot.
There were lotsa foreplay but nvr once did i even wanna penetrate her. Then she touch my dick and said, why still so small, i said its a good sign, i've passed my own test! Wat test she asked? I replied that i hv managed to have mind over matter liao. She said, you always could. Remember how you use to torture me to BJ you but you just wont get hard, you've always been like that and wud laugh about it???? Errrr, got meh? Me cant remember liao.
Times up, so nottin much happened and sent her home.
This time, go home no chat but knocked out.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 04:20 PM
When i woke up, i called a few of my nitescene ctcs to find out about Macau KTV and also find out her flower status. Within an hour, got news that 2 guys has supported her since her return mid this year and that the 1st has even brought her to Macau. Wow. Power but not surprising for someone like her.
That day, dunno why my heart like damn buay song, asked myself, I know i still care & love for this person but convinced myself that if i had any expectations from this person, i'd be in a world of hurt again.
Then picked up the phone and called a bro who dropped everything and wanted to meet me immediately.
Told him wat happened this 2 days and he says, calm down, you'll see it getting there dude...the emotional attachment is starting again. You gotta stop it now or you're gonna fall.Fuck, you're rite man.....so how shud i go about doing it?????????? We started discussing one liners and came to one that we both agreed that wud make her meet. Reason, she said before we parted that morning for 2 days everytime not enuff sleep so wud wanna take today to catch up on some sleep.
So smsed her to meet and shes tmr can? I said i wont take too much of your time and that once i finish, will go home. She agreed.
Went home, took the car & zoomed off to her place to fetch her.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Our Third Meeting

This nite went to Labrador Park again. At my favourite spot, i asked her how she was doing this 3 months she was here. She replied without any hesitation, very bad and no mood to 掉客。
Wow, then your rent and expenses how? She said can still manage from all the little flowers combined. That's good, i replied and i noticed she was wearing a very new looking LV track shoe. So i just remarked, ya must know how to save since you're not earning so much hor, like the shoe u just bot! She was shocked and could see she was worried.

So the conversation began. I'm not here to quarrel or seek any confession from you today. She said ok, then wat is it you wanted to talk to me about?

Me: 你爱我吗?
Her: 爱
Me: 多爱
Her: 最爱
Me: 那让我走,别在伤害我了

Then she hugged me and cried and told me she never wanted to hurt me at all. Her love for me has always been true and this i agreed wif her quoting not because I felt it but was confirmed by my sifu himself. She started to tell me how her life was when she went back, couldnt sleep and all that, mother kept crying n crying and refused to talk to her. Moved out from a palace and back to the slumps. Her 3 best friends only 1 was wif her mostly and the other 2 shunned on her. In her entire trip back, the other 2 only met her 1 time. No calls or sms from them after. Reason, i called one of the friends that was quite close to me that wasnt a WL but was working as a carloan officer at one of the banks, who broke down n cried after i told her the whole story while she was on the flight back and told me she understood how i felt and can do nothing but say sorry.

I then told her how i suffered mentally and emotionally after she ran off and left a trial of lies and destruction to tarnish my rep, but i told her, she failed. You forgot what you were doing and where. These places, they dun know you, they only recognise your wealth.......she said sorry, she was stressed up & desperate and needed just to run away, thus she did everything to ensure her safe escape. I said its all in the past now....we hugged and just cried and cried. For once, i felt so real, and like, also, a heavy burden has just dropped into the sea after 6 long months.
We were quiet, drove her back as wished her all the best. Just before she walked out of the car, she ask, is there no other way? We've come so far lao gong........i was very tempted & told her, go home, you need to rest. She closed the car door & i drove off.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 05:03 PM
That nite, went home and cried. Like posted earlier in another thread, not because of her but for me. Why was i feeling like that. I felt weak and sorry for myself, cried my heart out & felt so much better.
Next day, went to see my sifu again.
Before i could say anything, he just said wif a smile, "appeared already rite!"
I said ya. Ok come tell me what happened.
After telling him everything, he replied. She's back for 2 reasons. One for personal benifit and the other, which carries less than 30% is because her love for you is still there. Beware, there's a scheme behind everything she does. All her schemes are short term as this person has no idea what planning is all about. But most importantly, you must let her go, but looks like you cant. I told my sifu, I did wat. He reminded how to pieces of steel when meet, will melt and become water and asked me to reply my previous answer again. I couldnt lie, i replied, Yes, you're rite as usual sifu. Its ok my friend, he said, she be back extremely soon but u must be very strong. You already have your closure, all questions in your mind has been answered so try to totally disassociate with her for your own good.

I left happy and sad and also wif a feeling of dread since something gonna happen again real soon. That's the reason bros, why for this past month, i'm hardly ever in this forum and thus my most sincerest apologies.

About a week later, one evening, received a smiley SMS from her. Dunno why, i called her again. Chatting ensued and all those lovy dovy stuff came pouring out from both parties again. Then she said its time for her to go to work then and will call me later. Asked me if i was doin anything later n i lied to say nottin. Actually, already planned to pick up my current chick from LD hehehehe

She called me several times that nite but i didnt answer the phone for obvious reasons and she sms me many many times till i switched off my phone, for obvious reasons la.

The next evening, at 730pm, received a call from her and she told me that she just woke up & what i was doin later. Told her tonight will be going to LV. Asked her Y wake up so late, she told me dunno Y lately so tired...i just said you play too much mind games with your clients liao plus have to perform alot to satisfy their needs....she rebutted me that i was spiking her...so i stopped.
So wats your plan i asked, she said, I am planning to buy 第一场then will go to work.
I said i have to fetch some clients later so the best i can do is meet you for a bite then i'm off but if you wan me to 卖场for the whole day, then i'll get my staff to take over tonight and i'll spend it wif you. She replied dunno. I said ok, tink about it lor, me gonna shower now and hope when i come out, will get your answer. When i came out, her sms reads she already bot the whole nite but do not need me to pay for it. So i tai chi the nite to my staff and drove over to her place. As i've never walked her to the door before, asked her for her unit number.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 05:24 PM
This time on, i was very mentally strong liao, as i've noticed that she's been still lying to me all the while and thus, no need to give too much face liao so it's all a mind game thingy.
As i laid on her bed, fully clothed hor, i noticed she was waering those night gowns wif some lacy embroidery. I asked her why she was wearing this? This is stuff you waer before you get fucked by your customers, I am not hor. She said no la, i wore this since i was sleeping till now. Oh is it? So we just chatted and chatted. I took out a check i prepared at home before coming and passed it to her.
Pay: Cash
Amount: SGD250,000.00
When i took it out to give her, her hands were trembling like crazy and tears started flowing out from her eyes and she asked me weepingly
Her: 你为什么对我那么好
Me: 因为你是我的第四个妻子
Her: 你知道吗老公,随便一个男人给我钱,我联想也不会去想的就拿他们的钱, 可是你的钱,我拿不下, 真的老公。
She then took the check & put it back into my wallet. Wow, i'm impressed sia...but not convinced. I then started liao, knowing that she's those 逃避 and cannot面对type....hahaha actually quite typical of all the PRC WLs working here that i've come across.
I then told her a story about a movie i saw online about a man wif lots of burdens in life and that if any man doesnt release these burdens, it'll be so heavfy that this man will never be able to stand up one day........she listened
I then changed subject and said check out some new music i have in my phone and as we listened, she request several songs to be bluetoothed to her. So started the transfer. But if kept failing cos her phone prompted inbox full. So i lay on her chest while she tried to delete some messages. BAM! Saw several messages from a 老公and i said wait, let me read leh, in a non violent or angy voice but could hear her heart racing faster & faster liao and her hands were fumbling plus desperately trying to delete those messages as fast as possible.
I just stood up away from the bed and told her. Eh, you damn bo liao u know, what you did after you left and before we came together is non of my business thus i have no rite to be angry or even to pursue, why r u like that? She was still deleting then i grabbed the phone away from her hand and put it on the table. Now look, i said, I am not looking at the phone now so u no need to panic ok. Do u want me to leave or stay now? She started to cry & said please go. I agreed and walked. Opened the bedroom door and the ran over to grab my hand......老公,别走。好吗? I agreed and just started taking off my clothes and she did too automatically.
When we went on bed again, i wasnt doin anything other than lying on her chest trying to calm her telling her whats past is past....remember the movie, you cant let go, that's y the moment you see the messages, you become a thief again. Release them, i will will be your support and will be here to help you...again she started to cry...lit a hoon kee and said, can you help me start pls.....so i said ok...n she made me promise not to chuck her at all and i promised. Ok so you were young and coming to SG for the first time........then she started her whole story............

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 06:03 PM
She started to tell me that if i feel anything not acceptable, as in she's lying, tell her immediately and that she'll tell me everything...i agreed.
When she was 22, she came over for the 1st time to be a singer. He chengdu boyfriend was very against it but did all the necessary paperwork for her etc, so she came. Her 1st stint was Ying Li, at the now Windsor hotel. Then she was very very green. She was watching wat the other singers did in terms of vice and how they talked to their customers to KC them and she was very disgusted wif them.
Not too long after, the number 1 customer of hers and also the top customer of the HFJ, a grey haired old man started to hang for her......she was still very green then but avoided all advances from him. I know this man after she told me his name, he was my dad's friend and came over many times to the office then. He is now a bankrupt, but not surprised la..like i always said, even got 金山hang like these people also not enuff.
I will not get into the nitty gritty of the people involved as it wud not be very nice.
After a while, the old men gave up after hanging almost 60k on her her and she was by then, befriended by a buch or 30 something men who never dared to up her then cos they always had the impression that she was BAO by that old man.
Once it was no secret that she's no more with the old man, one of the younger man advanced on her. Hung flower on her then but she was very lonely and miserable so she accepted him as her 1st sexual encounter in SG. Thus he filled her emotional emptiness and though not so power flower, but wont die of hunger.
That man fell very headover heels for her and she started to really trust him.
One day, he asked her to lend him 20k as his biz wasnt doin very well. Again, being very green then, she told him she has sent alot of the money she has earned from the old man back and thus had only 8k left on her at the moment & wud be willing to lend it to him but as she was leaving for chengdu in a weeks time, ask him to promise her to return her just the amount for her air ticket home. He agreed.
2 days before time to go, she tried contacting him but no sight no sound plus tel changed liao. She's a very 面子concious person thus dare not tell anyone about this. Finally, no choice had to ask her aunty who's aPR her for help to pay the ticket.
She went back to chengdu for almost 1.5yrs and was living wif her chengdu BF again but by then, her BF didnt treat her like last time as there were quarrels plus calls from SG customers were coming to her while staying in her BFs place. Not surprising at all.
It came a time when she went out one nite for a party and was introduced to a SG guy in Chengdu...who goes up to China very often holding a regional position wif an MNC
As she couldnt stand the life she was goong on wif her chengdu bf, she decided to leave him and go with this sg guy.
Everytime he flies to anywhere in china, she'll fly there to meet him......for obvious reasons and to get money as well.That was her 1st 逃避。Not resolving the prob she had wif her Chengdu BF but just jumped ship cos its the easiest way.
This SG boyfriend was a very arrogant man and she was also always quarreling wif him. Sometimes, his phone can be off or no reply from her sms for days to a week. She of cos, felt something a miss and decided to call her friends still in SG to investigate for her. He is now wif a Shenyang Singer. She freaked and finally when he called her, she confronted her. He explained that she was in love wif him but he dun even like the shenyang gal, she being still naive then, believed him but there was still some doubt in her mind.
One day, he told her that he's going to qingdao and told her to meet him there. She was so happy, after all, she has not met him for almost 2mths liao.
Bot air ticket etc and waited eagerly for the day to come. The day before the flt, he called her to tell her that FYI, the shenyang gal wud be there. She freaked but LL still went since she bot the air ticket already. While being there, she was like any other gal, full of jealousy and picked quarrels ever so often but after reflecting on that, she respected that shenyang gal, who was still so demure and never lost her temper and still consoled the SG guy to forgive her. That was her 1st encounter with a high hand woman.
She was so upset, she left and went back to chengdu. She was so down and felt so cheated again, she started to think how to get away from this stress? But before she could decide, the SG guy called her & said that he wants to leave the shenyang gal and marry her. She was so happy untill he said, she asked me for SGD10k or else will not leave me alone. How Lao Puo, i got no money. She, being an impulsive person and thus thinking that finally she can win, promised him that she will find a way. Ended up going around friends and relatives and sent SGD10k to him. After that, he disappeared! With RMB50,000.00k of debt, she was stressed out and did not tell her family, so she decided to come back again thus continue to her second trip to singapore.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 06:30 PM
The second time she came back, it was at轨度at east coast park. There again, her second stint in SG, she was doin not too bad. She had another BF whilst she was there but then, he was a very good drinker and was very possessive and so, she couldnt get any customers as he was there everynight and will not hesitate to let others know that she's his gal.
For survival, she broke off wif him. Not too long after, a 30+ customer started to support her, not much, at most 12k per month, this went on for about 4 months but she was very disgusted with this man cos he had those oily skinned face and a body odour. He tried many time to suggest sex wif her but she tells him that she is not like that and will want their romance to reach a level that she will give him willingly and both will treasure it. That was his 1st victim. One nite, he booked a room at ritz carlton, got the hotel staff to decorate it with roses to set a romantic atmosphere...poor chap must have spent a bomb. When she went there, she was shocked, though she already planned how not to let him screw her that nite. He then knelled down to propose marriage to her with a ring but then, she asked him.....i marry you, what 保障are you gonna give me? He replied, anything you want, i'll give you. This guy is the owner of a seafood importing business. So she replied, you can marry me now but what guarantee can you give me to say that you'll never leave me. He said, i am true, i will never do that. Her reply to him was impressive.....that what many say when they get married but still end up in divorce. She continued, I want RMB2,000,000.00 aka SGD400,000.00 plus a house under my sole exclusive name in Chengdu. That guy, fell of his chair and was speechless. Seeing that she has the upperhand now, she took the opportunity to tell him that "cant give rite" its ok, i dun blame you, i can still work and earn my own dun worry. This guy was stressing her up liao, situation was becoming more n more restless and anxiety was building for her, so she decided to bail and went back to chengdu.
Though she made about SGD65,000.00 from him, she still smsed him her new china number, the typical 拉线tactic since he was so in love wif her and wants to marry her. She was having a ball, buying ex stuff, LV, gucci, burberry and living a very lavish life. Then he was sending her about RMB20k per month. But at her rate of spending, before 8 months, all went broke liao and she always found excuses when that guy wanted to come up to see her. Now again, she's stressed, if she just depended on him, she'll have no choice but to submit to him sooner or later.
Just then, her grandma, who took care of her since her parents divorced when she was ten, was very ill and cant really walk. The next plot of land next to the grannies place was goin to build a condo complex, and thus, she told herself, for her grandma, she is gonna buy a unit there for her granny. Cost, RMB1.3mil
She then paid a deposit of RMB30k and that's all the funds she had then to the developing company who applied for a loan for her.
She was stressed then and the only way is to come back to work again. Before she left, she received a call saying that her loan has been rejected cos of her no employment status but would be approved only if she can fork out 30% of the unit sale price. With no other choice, she turned to that SG man who wanted to marry her for help saying that apt will be under both names. The guy agreed but insisted that since he's from SG, putting the loan from the bank wif his name in it wud serve no purpose. So total RMB350,000.00 was raised at 50/50 from her & the SG guy. The money, again, her portion, was borrowed from friends and relatives. Happy then, and wif everytime success in SG, she was confident that she'll make the required $$$$ once she's back. So back she came.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 07:14 PM
The third time she came back, she was contracted to work at 神话. Sadly this time, she came wif her best friend and rented a room at Kim Keat Road. They only came to SG with SGD1k. They couldnt work cos 神话was still not opened so for 2 months, they stinged on everything and thus funds were dwindling coupled with the fact that their landlord was chasing them for rent.
One day, while her best freind and her was walking home, they met their landlord wif a SG guy at Boon Tong Kee. They went to say hello & was invited to makan together but they both decided not to join and went back.
When the landlord came back, told her the SG guy was interested in her but she cant be bothered. Soon, through group outings, it became personal outings liao and thus, since she also needed money & was bored to death, she decided to be wif this guy liao. All probs solved.
Finally 神话opened its door and she can start working. Her current BF is a HFJ player and of cos, hung flowers for her ever so often. But, again, was very possessive. As she mentioned, he was a need then and filled all her voids, so it was something that she can sacrifice her body for. But then, not too long after she started work, a new player came in. Late 40's guy who started to support her. He BF knew about it and from that day on, went there everyday to support her but to no avail. He then suggested to 卖场for her for the whole month and she knew the tactic he was pulling and thus to allow it to happen, would send a signal that she was BAO thus she declined and a quarrel ensued that led to their breakoff. Again it was all planned and calculated by her.
This 40+ guy supported her for about 1.5wks before i appeared. That was when, her life became upside down, that's according to her. He was like her husband & i was the lover...hehehehe felt kinda proud when i heard it.
How she said it was, 老公,他是金你是心。 That's why, the money factor was never an issue in anyway between us.
Before long, we were together almost every minute she wasnt wif that 40+ guy. When she wakes up, she'll call me & we'll be together till she starts work. Once he sends her home, usually not more later than 330am, she call me to tell me coast clear can come over now. One day, when we were goin up the lift to 神话, we were so engrossed wif our wild making out in the lift that we didnt even notice that the lift doors were open.
Fuck, free show for the recept, the owners, who happen to be standing there and many many service staff and GROs + mummy.
Damn, it was world news. Within the next few days, the news was leaked to the 40+ guy from the mummy and reconfirmed by another service staff. All hell broke loose, he'd use to come at abt 11+ to before 排排唱now he appears once the place opens, or will 买场 the whole nite. Calll her so often and also ask her out for dinners which was never a common thing.
Once i bumped into him in the gents, he turned over and gave me a very nasty look, i just smiled back cos i understand why he looked at me that way. This was when she couldnt spend time with me anymore and thus, it was pressure coming from that 40+ guy and me liao. She couldnt take it anymore, thus decided to run home again. So she gave the 40+guy & me her china tel. Mind you, by the time she went back, this guy spent almost SGD80k on her liao in coming to 2 months. Me a crown and a 300 小费.

The 40+ guy only went up to Chengdu once and spent the entire week wif her at Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza...that was when she disappeared for the entire week. Bro who read my earlier post will know about this void. This was the confession I've always been waiting for. I am happy to hear it, not sad for now, my void, has finally been filled from the horses mouth.

Her mom tot it was me, cos she even told me she only showed him to her best friend, who came to SG with her so no secret but no one else. This is believable cos she still gotta keep her good gal rep to her mom & friends.
When she went home finally he went back, her mom, who really doted on me, has the pretext that it was wif me that she was wif and told her, next time invite him to our house to stay, no need to stay hotel...not proper.
Why the mother wud suggest that.
1) She has a very fierce german shepard which is beautiful. Many feared going to her place including friends and relatives and one nite, she needed to go home to change and ask me if i dare or not. Of cos, I said, dog only wat....so i went. As we were walking up the stairs, i heard a barking, and the type only BIG dogs make but dunno why i wasnt scared. Once the gate opened, she was like trying to push the dog in, cos dog behaviours ae that they'll always lunge on strangers entering their space. But this dog didnt, not only it didnt back, it sticked out its tongue and wagged its tail. I knelt down and was playing with the dog. Her mom and her just dropped their jaws and stared in disbelief.
As i walked over to sit in the sofa, the dog came over, sat on the floor next to me, on its back wif the 2 front legs standing. The posture a dog does next to its master. They didnt believe what they saw. So the mom came over called the dog over, it didnt even move but just looked at her direction. Her mom asked me, you have some power or wat...i just laughed and replied, "When a dog meets its rightful owner, it will heel, like what your dog is doin now. The dog's name is 福福. I deliberately let the dogs name out cos when you read this, you'll know who i'm talking about and how & where you fit in this story...hehehehe but again, this is about the female, not at the males.

Less than a month later, she moved under my roof & the 40+ guy was still in ctc wif her. As i always chatted wif her, at non regular timings on her house phone, it was very difficult for her to do anything else. All these while, i smelt a rat but tried very hard to not let it bite me. Sometimes, i'd hear the interference noises on the land line, i'll say your lover call u liao or hear her keying the keypad, i'll say, wah, can tok to me & sms your lover, very skilled....soon, she knew she couldnt continue this act anymore, plus the guy call her, she on the house phone wif me how to answer. Soon the guy gave up and disappeared. Not long after, heard from players in the night scene that he has hooked another singer also from chengdu. This was when i knew, i won!
The rest of the story, i will not post cos i've made a very elaborate illustration of it sometime ago and i believe most bros who frequent the Matters of the Heart Section would have already read a very details account of it.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 08:22 PM
The guy who wanted to marry her still met wif her once or twice when she was with the 40+ guy and me but she told me she gave him a very cold shoulder and then disappeared. One day, whilst she was under my roof, she got a call from the bank asking her now that you've sold the apartment, the rest of the proceeds shud fulfill your loan! Wat sold wat apartment. That man got enuff and took his ultimate revenge. He sold the apartment through a middleman and gave a big ang bao to the middleman to ensure the sale would be a secret. It happened. Now she's screwed big time. Not knowing what to do plus a balance of RMB250k owing to the bank, plus all her money earned at 神话dumped into the apartment and wif no strings left to pull, it was why she approached me to get the RMB250k which i then lied to her telling her i was bankrupt.

Her trip back to SG again was in Jan24th this year till Feb 20th. Less than a month. Thie time was hard on her. I acted so broke till she has to invite me up there to sign liquor for me on her account and she had none other than 1 customer. Again, because of where she was working, i had many spies to update me on whether she 买场or anything like that. Never happened. Only 1 guy, a small fish, who hung most 200bucks per session and once a crown was supporting her. She was getting desperate cos this guy is coming strong liao plus then she has moved into my house liao! There were many fights and as usual, she was stressed and decided to split! But when she approached her boss, her boss asked her for 5k or else no talk.....she had no choice but to con this guy, acted very desperate and juice him out for 5k. Poor chap, according to her, didnt even get to bang her! This i believe cos confirmed stamp chop by sifu.

That was when the confession ended, many questions were answered and i could sense that she was sincere and all i wanted to hear was those voids like the abortion and how i got the STD from her since was claiming then that she never bedded any customers.

She said, and i was listening very hard, before she met the 40+ guy, and me, she was wif this guy, u know who u r, who farked her almost 1 month before the 2 of us appeared. Then i farked her...I got the STD...the 40+ guy farked her after me.......so all fingers points to you my brudder!

As for the abortion, she is confident it was not from the 40+ guy cos he always came outside, never once misfired....hmmmmmmm...ok doubtful but still accidents could happen so ok accept.

End of confession and tears came rolling out from her eyes n mine, see, i said, was that difficult? Doesnt it feel lighter now??? She cried and hugged me. She thanked me, and said, without me, that wud never have been possible.....i gave her a kiss but my mind wasnt convinced cos of wat sifu told me.
We made love after. But, less than 3 minutes, my dick fell asleep....i laughed and she remarked, its ok, it'll get use to me soon again....cos she knows i need feeling n not just meat. I asked her, you know why, cos you're pussy is so loose. How many cocks has entered here since you last ran away? Only my new chengdu BF of 2 weeks...u sure??? Dun lie to me....i touched her chest again...wow drums beating, I smiled and just said softly and sweetly, YOU'RE LYING again. Everything just stopped there.
That nite, went back home and that was it.

Next nite, she said she wanted to 买场 again to be wif me, i said it's ok, go work, me goes and support you. No, she said, dun waste your money. Ok lor, then i pay for the 买场also no. She'll pay herself. Dun argue about this can lao gong...so i said ok.

That nite, went over again, and just when we were about to get into it, i asked her, hey you confessed everything last nite, I'm so proud of you...but you know, you forgot to tell me about the time you went back till you decided to seek me out again.
She took a deep breath and said ok i'll tell you now.
When i came back, there was this guy who was supporting me, he is a gross guy who is not my type, but since i got no customers then, anything also can. He spent almost 20k on me then one day, decided to go to a trip to macau wif his friends and their singer friends. During then, she tot it's just another tok kok session like what she hears all the time from many customers........so one day, the news came, the tickets buy liao, 买场paid liao, company deposit & hotel also paid liao......seow liao, she's trapped again. She knows, this time there's no escape liao, so no choice, she had to go thru it but protect herself.
That nite, she went to mustafa to buy bandages so as to fake a fall and sprained her foot thus hoping they can let her stay home n not go. But instead of the customers who paid, it was the other singers involved in the trip that came screwing her...so she said, imagine acting like limping all the way from home to the airport to the hotel, damn tiring. It was the worst 2 nites of her life. In full of fear of being raped by this guy. That nite, the guy went to shower 1st & came out in a towel then she went in. Locked the bathroom door and came out fully clothed. The guy said he wanted but she said she too tired but promised tmr.
That nite, she faked she was sleeping and was petrified the whole nite. Next morning, she went to the dept store of the hotel to buy pads. When the guy wanted sex again, she told him sorry, me period come liao...the guy freaked but LL. That was the 2nd nite she had to pass being scared. Finally the third day came n they went back. During that time, that guy still supported her and wanted but she found a million and 1 reason to siam that topic. Soon quarrels started and they split. Second month came, someone she knew appeared. It was the guy who passed her the STD from before the 40+ guy and me appeared. He spent more than 10k on her and before long, they were screwing again. When she told me this, she was very worried but i told her, remember, what you do before i appeared i have no control over and neither do i have the right to pursue.
Then after about 3 weeks, she kinda hinted to him by not answering his phone calls or replying his sms......this i find hard to accept cos she will never leap to another tree unless she got something to gain. That was when we're together again.....we made love second time.
It was after this that i freaked, nabei, the same guy???????????????? Fuck dun tell me i kenna STD again????????? She was very scared...oh shit.....ok ok lets go for a check up...she didnt want to go clearly afraid to find the truth. I went home after that.

Next day, basically this was this week already..she called me at about 620pm and said she just woke up now preparing to go to work and we chatted for a while. Then an sms came to say she left home to work. Another came less than 5mins later to say lao gong me at work. That nite she called me several times to chat till she finished work. I asked got flower, she said one big egg....i said tell you wat, i 买场for you till your contract last day ok.....she said dun waste money, i'll just hang around till the company decides to send me back or till my contract is due.
That nite, asked her to go supper wif some firneds and she said ok...........after supper, we went to a park and i told her this friday, that was yesterday, let's go see sifu. She said she was very frightened of him. I said if you go wif a pure heart, you'll have nottin to fear but if you go with an evil heart, he'll also know. I did this to scare her as i've mentioned earlier, this period was mind games all the way liao.
The same nite, as she was working, i used my 2nd wife's mobile to send her sms's to stress her and like women talk, also like our hubby has been spending so much, hardly coming home, ask will kenna F and all that....basically to stress her and also to test her as her replies will answer many questions.
Bongo, the replies were very self centered. No, he not wif me, nope he didnt tell me where he was goin and wif who, so wat you want me to do......this was enuff to tell if someone is really concerned....so i sent another...are you not also his wife sis? I dun sense any sincerity from you.....her reply sealed everything, THEN WAT YOU WAN ME TO DO?????
This was my final reply to her on my 2nd wife mobile: 没事了!谢谢妹妹帮我开光! She never replied either cos this message would show that someone has exposed her already.
That nite went for supper wif some friends as mentioned above.........
Next day, i called at 3+, 4+ 5+ but dunno why no answer of reply from her for my sms's. I then looked at my log, fuck, i saw a pattern. She would always call me 620pm+/- 10mins.......there's a trend liao and it's not adding up. Choon choon she called me at 623pm chatted for a while and said the usual, need to go shower n prepare for work at 8pm...ok i said.
No calls or sms this time so i sms her close to 11pm to ask her wat she's doin.....15mins later she replied she was playing her PS2 and that she needs to go sing liao will call me after.......the next msg i got was at 239am saying she's home & good nite. I didnt reply cos i smell a rat already. As mentioned, i was already expecting something to happen soon cos no one can change their personality overnight unless something has happened.

The 3rd day, i called her again on purpose, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and again choon choon 617pm, she called me. Cfm something wrong liao. So i started dropping hints that she picha lobang liao and that she's still lying...she freaked and started shouting...this is what i said to her:
你这样大声干吗?别用这招因为我不会屯的。别忘了,我已经醒了。
It was agter i said this, she calmed down and said the usual, she gotta go prepare liao....so ok lor.
That nite, no sight no sound liao.....i told my 2nd wife, hahaha, she run liao..she failed again.....plus tmr see sifu, she will go all out to siam him.......

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 08:23 PM
My 2nd wife suggested to go to her place which we did.
Called her n finally she said she was at home, showered already dead tired and wanted to sleep...i said i was downstairs, come down for a minute can??? Her tone changed and said are you deaf blah blah.....this is a typical sign that she's got something to hide, so whilst she was still screaming, my 2nd wife n me took the lift up to her house while she was still screaming on the phone...at her door we can hear her voice and so that confirms she was at home but was she alone? So we decided to open her door.
She was sitting by her bed, wearing some sexy nitegown with nottin underneath, with very fresh makeup on her face video chatting wif someone on the comp.......she was shocked to see us there. My wife just said, still lying i see.......i then remarked, wah, you not selling yourself on the internet too ah, times so bad till must resort to this ah?????????????
That's it, the act is over...so she just started shouting wanting to breakup etc etc...my and my 2nd just laughed and walked out of her place.
When in my car, i sent her a few sms's.
I told her those sms's that u tot were from 大姐was from me.
Your calling me at 620+/- everyday is a flaw cos u r a person who got probs keeping schedules thus this is not possible unless you made provisions.
Now, dun worry, i wont do anything to you, like i said, killing you will be releasing you of your life of pain...you must live and get the pain....then in the end, i will just buy popcorn and see you suffer from your own doin.
Bye

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 08:37 PM
My wife was telling me in the car on our way for supper, wow, no you tell her all those things is that you plan wan, not only she didnt get what she wanted although lying to you, you made her see how badly conned she was whilst being wif you these short period. She must really hate u to the core now......i just laughed and replied my 2nd wife, this show, i've never DIED in the hands of any PRC whores hahahahaha
We were celebrating our successful victory that nite.
Next day, since appt was set wif sifu liao, we went ahead without her la of cos.

What REVELATION was told to me made me fall of the chair!
She's fated to be wif u and not be wif you
She's your 4th wife as mentioned before
This cycle will never ever end......

Once the dust settles, she's start to miss you again.
You see, you both have built such a strong romance and bond and memories that you can never erase from your minds.
When she's with you, how she treats you, she has never even given 30% of that to her 1st china BF or any other guy that throws money on her.
Wif you, she allows you to drag her by the nose
With other men, she drags them by the nose
Remember i told you before, she has a human n devil in her...her human allows her to let you drag her by the nose willingly but once the devil, who is the stronger one feels it, it will fight to break you off cos you're a threat to the survival of the devil.
This will never ever end....so dun be too happy again.....she'll re-appear again real soon........that's in 3 months...........WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So soon......but then is about the time she's goin back....YES, sifu replied, so u better be ready...cos she knows that once she goes back n not working here, you'll feel more at ease thus your weakest time....so be ready...............
Sigh, nabei...KC trap, not applicable....finally, can only call this ENDLESS FATAL ATTRACTION!
Today, i sent her an sms and it goes.......
真笨,明知道我醒了还要跟老子玩头脑游戏。去多练几年才在来领教领教吧。你目前还不是我的对手 呢! 傻瓜。Bye

Hope she'll hate me enuff to never appear again.......but sigh, my sifu always spot on.....so like wat a bro told me, get used to it bro, it's gonna part of your life from now on.........

Thanks all bros for taking the time to read. No BS or slander here, all penned down as detailed as possible.
So now life goes on and am waiting for the next saga to come.........

wodemama
27-09-2008, 09:54 PM
i feel for you bro. Am glad that your were clear-headed enough to see through her lies and even went up to her house to catch her red handed.

its cool that you can have 3 wifes who really loves you...

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 10:00 PM
i feel for you bro. Am glad that your were clear-headed enough to see through her lies and even went up to her house to catch her red handed.

its cool that you can have 3 wifes who really loves you...

Tks bro, I failed to mention, she's most afraid of my number 3 who was also from the nite scene.
Many of the plots that i planted were from her actually.
The diff between number 2 n 3 is that 2 is not from the nite scene and thus will use NORMAL logic to read this woman.
Also, 2 will meet her but 3 dont even want to see her at all cos she says such people she've seen many in PRC.
All they ever do is live off people, cant do shit, live for themselves and never want any responsibilities. If there's a downturn, they'll also be the 1st to run.....how true hahaha

Wooden_Handle
27-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Bro DO_YOU_BJ, it is great you have peace now, finally untangled yourself from her spider web.

Just hope that your sifu words is correct and you will always lead her by the nose.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Bro DO_YOU_BJ, it is great you have peace now, finally untangled yourself from her spider web.

Just hope that your sifu words is correct and you will always lead her by the nose.

Bro, its not that i have peace now.
It shud be, FOR NOW!

Wooden_Handle
27-09-2008, 11:32 PM
I hope for you the PEACE is FOREVER, not only for now.

No more need to messing up with her anymore if you want to.

It shud be, FOR NOW!

colins
28-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Wah damn detailed, no wonder it took so long to complete. I guess when we all need to learn from paralympians, fate gave them minus points to 'live' but they still can excel in 'living it'.

Fate usually has some special irony waiting for your unwrapping. Little presents of twisted humour. ;)

wodemama
28-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Many of the plots that i planted were from her actually.
The diff between number 2 n 3 is that 2 is not from the nite scene and thus will use NORMAL logic to read this woman.
Also, 2 will meet her but 3 dont even want to see her at all cos she says such people she've seen many in PRC.
All they ever do is live off people, cant do shit, live for themselves and never want any responsibilities. If there's a downturn, they'll also be the 1st to run.....how true hahaha

All your wifes are non local?Im amazed by how you can convince you wives to share their husband with other women. *Salute*
And i gotta agree, they run at the slightest sight of trouble.

DO_YOU_BJ
28-09-2008, 06:27 PM
All your wifes are non local?Im amazed by how you can convince you wives to share their husband with other women. *Salute*
And i gotta agree, they run at the slightest sight of trouble.

Number 1 and 2 are local.
Number 3 is from HangZhou

xyz1001
28-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Fate usually has some special irony waiting for your unwrapping. Little presents of twisted humour. ;)

Agree bro.

Perhaps there are still things for both of you to discover and learn.
Perhaps some things need to happen for her to find enough strength to overcome her demon.
Perhaps bro DYBJ need to save more pple before he complete his happy family
Perhaps someone just needs to read this story so as to move on with his life

And perhaps one day the cycle will end :)

DO_YOU_BJ
28-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Agree bro.

Perhaps there are still things for both of you to discover and learn.
Perhaps some things need to happen for her to find enough strength to overcome her demon.
Perhaps bro DYBJ need to save more pple before he complete his happy family
Perhaps someone just needs to read this story so as to move on with his life

And perhaps one day the cycle will end :)

Perhaps we shud all meet up for kopi again & brainstorm on more "PERHAPS!"

porscheclub
29-09-2008, 12:20 AM
wa lan bro, you got photographic memory. Thanks for writing it!

I'll need some time to read.... your visits to your sifu is like kopitiam session! maybe I should c him again

DO_YOU_BJ
29-09-2008, 12:46 AM
wa lan bro, you got photographic memory. Thanks for writing it!
I'll need some time to read.... your visits to your sifu is like kopitiam session! maybe I should c him again

Yes i do when i'm in mental mode.
Its that i have to super sensitive to what i see, hear, smell and witness around me.
Else how to piece the whole story up and see the loopholes and flaws.
This gal will fool almost any man, even her current from what i heard and is a lao jiao still kenna wat.
And latest, from the grapevine, she's running for dear life again hahahahaha
She flies off today!

Wat i dun understand is, why come back to me, bull shit lie, knowing i'll see through her, freak and then all schemes fail & have to run for dear life.
Silly lor...really silly...damn boliao leh

Also, me diff bro, me got sifu's private mobile, avail 24/7/365

porscheclub
29-09-2008, 02:03 AM
Bro, time to let go la, don't even bother with her again. Sorry to say this, but why are you still "jiu chan bu fen" with this woman u called whore? U don't call the woman u love a whore, so why still toying? Whatever your sifu says. I believe in "shi zai ren wei" or something like that, ji ran tianji bu ke xie lou, na you he bi qiang qiu?

Btw, I tried yr tactics on my gal. eg. asking who she belonged to while making out, sounds damn satisfying. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
29-09-2008, 02:11 AM
Bro, time to let go la, don't even bother with her again. Sorry to say this, but why are you still "jiu chan bu fen" with this woman u called whore? U don't call the woman u love a whore, so why still toying? Whatever your sifu says. I believe in "shi zai ren wei" or something like that, ji ran tianji bu ke xie lou, na you he bi qiang qiu?
Bro, sifu said can let go best...can end best also...but fated to run together in circles and torment each other for life. Just like batteries, when no power liao, need to make ctc to recharge...then split again...never ending story. What i did this time, hopefully i can scare her into not coming back again but i doubt...as per sifu, she'll be back again real soon....and ctc will be made again....sigh

Btw, I tried yr tactics on my gal. eg. asking who she belonged to while making out, sounds damn satisfying. :D
Shiok rite, damn ego booster hor...hehehehe glad you understand the power of that now...heheheh you damn MCP le

colins
29-09-2008, 02:34 AM
Perhaps we shud all meet up for kopi again & brainstorm on more "PERHAPS!"

hahahahah....

Bro DYBJ, look closer at bro xyz's perhaps. On my twelveth time in reading it, actually found it quite possible. Its not written as randomly as you might have thought.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-09-2008, 02:37 AM
hahahahah....

Bro DYBJ, look closer at bro xyz's perhaps. On my twelveth time in reading it, actually found it quite possible. Its not written as randomly as you might have thought.

i noes i saw it the 1st time.
Just hinting that too long no meet for kopi liao

colins
29-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Now I know the difference between us is that I need to do 12 times more. Perhaps 13 has to be the magic number for me from now on. hahahaha....

Kopi turn cold liao....

DO_YOU_BJ
29-09-2008, 02:44 AM
Now I know the difference between us is that I need to do 12 times more. Perhaps 13 has to be the magic number for me from now on. hahahaha....

Kopi turn cold liao....

U mean evaporated laio

xyz1001
29-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Wat i dun understand is, why come back to me, bull shit lie, knowing i'll see through her, freak and then all schemes fail & have to run for dear life.
Silly lor...really silly...damn boliao leh

Becoz it takes time for her to figure out that the best scheme against you is not to have any scheme. ;)

She will come back coz u mean something to her. One day, the storm will pass and the demon may sleep... for extended period...

DO_YOU_BJ
29-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Just remembered some little stuff so will pen them down.
Only on the second nite we met, she brought her handbag along, that nite, she 买场on the last set.
While we were in the car leaving west coast, at 5+, her phone rang. She acted like she never hear till i told her, ooi, your phone ringing. She picked up, said her room mates call her...so she returned call n i could hear her talking in sichuan to another gal.

From that day on, she never brought her bag liao, nor phone nor purse.
Even when i was in her place, i'd always notice that the phone is on silent.
Asked her why, she said she didnt want to disturb our time together.
I said no ah, my phones are not on silent n i dun tink that will mean disturbing more like concealing.

She stays in a 2 bedroom apt with a total of 5 occupants.
The other room is shared by 2 singers also from Macau.
Her room is shared by 3, her bedmate also a singer at 神话 and a mattress on the floor by her step sis a singer at Kai Xue Men

On the very last nite, when my number 2 n i entered her place, her 2 other housemates from the other room was there too.
We actually had a very short and quick argument before we laughed and walked off.

It started like, what the fuck r u doing, i asked. She replied, i like to be myself, do wat i want and not have to see your face and do things as you please......i replied, ya like getting fucked by customers and being the whore that you are and by screwing yourself so bad you have to come back this round to this kinda lower end KTV that even if anyone begged me, i wouldnt go!
Then one of the other housemates came to her defense, saying how can you call 娜娜姐a whore....she's not like that one.
I replied, wah, you even got your own countryfolk fooled that you're such a pure and righteous person.....i looked at that singer and said, 小妹妹how well do you know her & her history here in SG?????? Did you know i fucked her, kenna STD and passed it to all my wives? Did you know i had to bring her for treatment too!!!!!!!! That housemate was shocked clearly by her facial expression, put her head down and walked a step back.

Then the other housemate came and said, but this is our house, how can you just come in here like that? My number 2 then rebutted her, you know who i am? You know who she is to him? She just said, i know she is his wife.....so my number 2 told her, I am his number 2, she is his number 4, now you know????? The other housemate was shocked too. Then I said, told her to come down all prob solved, dun wan, wanna hide, why wanna hide, cos all revealed liao, dare not face me. My number 2 then asked that other housemate, hey who did she tell you our hubby was? She told me husband lor. Ok then where on earth got people suddenly for no reason just swtich mindset, ideals etc in less than half a day one......with this statement from number 2, the other housemate just kept quiet, did as the other housemate did, lowered her head and took a step back.
I then added, i am a 光明镇大person, very happy i got 2 witnesses here today. Now you all also know the lies and filth that you've lived with whilst calling her big sisters.
This was when i laughed and left the apartment.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-09-2008, 03:29 PM
From the Heart

I am a man wif a heart of steel.
I can play any women till damn jialat and can still smile and sleep peacefully at nite and face her everyday.
But fate has it, this is my wife, for better or for worse.
Since we were together in Chengdu, I've been trying to change her to be HUMAN again...this to me, was not lying to myself, but my duty and responsibility.
I have seen her both sides, the devil, the human and i can tell you, they are really very extreme opposites.
Because of this, i wanna remove the demon in her.
Like a bro said, you can bring a horse to the river but if it doesnt want to drink, you cant force it.
Thus everytime when she appears, i'll try to slowly get into her and make her change, like this time, she finally confessed after 1yr 2 months. Its a start.

People who knows me, will know i'm a very proud, arrogant SOB, but to my wives, I treat them like angels, basically, this face is only for family to see. And also, this is where i will have a heart.

My number 2 called me a couple of minutes ago to tell me that her phone line has been terminated. Meaning that she has really left for Chengdu this morning on Air China.
Dunno why, my gut tells me she didnt leave but switch joints and moved house cos she got no face to face the other housemates liao & the incident at her place would have been world news at her work place by now thus very no face to stay on there for she's a very FACE important person....no reason to bail our island cos she not in any form of danger.

I met another Chengdu singer the other day from 神话just 2 weeks here, 28yr old milf looking woman. Not my type but was nice chit chatting wif her. I learnt something that is so obvious but never really crossed my mind.
At the end of everything, everyone, no matter how good, bad, evil or greedy, will call it a day & head home.
This is like what bro XYZ1001 posted.

Finally, i am patient and till now, not hurt, slightly disappointed by her 逃避style again but all was mentally prepared for it.
Like my number 2 mentioned, this time, you were in total control of the situation, thus you knew what was coming. Unlike the last time when you went to hell and back, you were totally helpless to the circumstances that appeared nor were u prepared.

That's why i put in my siggy, 是你的就是你的,不是你的不要抢!

Meaning, even if you dun recognise this as yours, it'll still come back to haunt you! Like what i have to go thru till my deathbed....sigh

DO_YOU_BJ
29-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Becoz it takes time for her to figure out that the best scheme against you is not to have any scheme. ;)

She will come back coz u mean something to her. One day, the storm will pass and the demon may sleep... for extended period...

Bro, this is what sifu said about her on his 1st and second reading and till then, as mentioned, she will go thru all pains to siam him!

你的命会一直很苦的
你赚的钱左手进右手出也不久的
你最后的一天,也没有人会在你生边

Same also on the second reading when she just came back this Jan.
So, if you were me, you know what's in store, wouldnt you wanna go all out to prevent that day from coming??????
That's Y i also 希望她能过得好
Dun have to be my wife, like that, at least i can have my peace of mind....hope you know wat i mean.

porscheclub
29-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Shiok rite, damn ego booster hor...hehehehe glad you understand the power of that now...heheheh you damn MCP le

Hehee, after you sifu :D

Btw bro, do u think u're "washing clothes" in public? good read though

wodemama
29-09-2008, 09:46 PM

bro, any more tips on how we should run our stable. How to lead them into voluntary submission? ;)

Wooden_Handle
30-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Bro DYBJ, your sifu prediction really a big blow to the head, and if she doesnt want to change her mindset to keep scheming others, that will be her terrible outcome.

This reminded me of a real story in another country, there was a crazy woman wondering around on streets, wearing anything being discarded and eat anything that she could found in rubbish bins. She was certified crazy as some people pitied her tried gave her some food but she threw it away. Heard from some older people that she was very pretty during her young, with lots of bfs, hooked up with rich guys one after another, after finally settled down with someone but later may be the guy die or else, she left with no $$$ and a mental breakdown, in the end wondering around on streets.

你的命会一直很苦的
你赚的钱左手进右手出也不久的
你最后的一天,也没有人会在你生边

DO_YOU_BJ
30-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Hehee, after you sifu :D
Btw bro, do u think u're "washing clothes" in public? good read though

No bro porche, i dun feel that it's washing dirty linen in public.
To me, sharing this will also help see and also, maybe understand what goes on in a life or mentality or way of thinking of a WL, thus, if it can or might help someone in his current ordeal or future ordeal, he can recap on this and maybe find an answer or way out from what he read and maybe, learnt from my plight.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-09-2008, 08:58 AM
bro, any more tips on how we should run our stable. How to lead them into voluntary submission? ;)

It all depends on several factors how you can allow this to be a successful union of having all under one roof.

1) You must and have to be always in control..aka, emperor like that
2) Your women must be smart....no matter how much they love you, they must have brains. Simpleton women will not be able to cope with this at all.
3) Imagine this as you've seen in many movies, if my man has another woman in her life, i can
a) bitch about it everyday & nite till my husband so scared of my nagging that he'll prolly go and end up with the new love he found
b) sad, yes, but accept her gracefully & by doing this, not only prevent yourself loosing your man, in his heart, you actually gain more power & status for being so big hearted
4) Prepare to see some form of politics between the women but do not allow it to affect you in any way, their fight is expected but make it a general consensus that you will not tolerate this within your family
5) Do not show any signs of favouritism to anyone anytime. Treat all equally as much as possible. That includes going out for dinners, movies, shopping etc, always move as a unit unless they themselves do not wish to go there and then
6) Most importantly, the fine tuning never ends, I'm still learning by the way.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Bro DYBJ, your sifu prediction really a big blow to the head, and if she doesnt want to change her mindset to keep scheming others, that will be her terrible outcome.

This reminded me of a real story in another country, there was a crazy woman wondering around on streets, wearing anything being discarded and eat anything that she could found in rubbish bins. She was certified crazy as some people pitied her tried gave her some food but she threw it away. Heard from some older people that she was very pretty during her young, with lots of bfs, hooked up with rich guys one after another, after finally settled down with someone but later may be the guy die or else, she left with no $$$ and a mental breakdown, in the end wondering around on streets.

I know what you mean.
I saw a clip of somewat the same but a little twist in the story on liveleak.com

A farmer was so in love wif one gal who refused to marry him cos of his povery that he went mad.
Since then till now, 40yrs later, he will be CHAINED to the tree by his only family member left, his mother everytime she need to go out of the house to tend to the farm etc
Love is beautiful & it can also destroy one.
It's a cure to many things and it can also be a curse it you allow it to run your life.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Dunno why, my gut tells me she didnt leave but switch joints and moved house cos she got no face to face the other housemates liao & the incident at her place would have been world news at her work place by now thus very no face to stay on there for she's a very FACE important person....no reason to bail our island cos she not in any form of danger.

And here we go, i was wif sifu again yesterday. His calculation is as per my gut feeling.
She is still on the island. So all these go back to PRC thing and termination of phone numbers was just a smoke bomb.
So, since she decided to do this, i decided to do something a little extra to mentally stress her without even telling her.
I passed a msg to a singer to pass to the singer who's her bedmate and it is:

"I know you're still here, calculated by sifu & me!"
That was it.
This shud freak her out for a while hehehehehe

Anyways, i was thinking how i can help her never come back to this line and so was in discussion wif sifu yest.
I suggested things like buying a louse in her sole name or like giving her a very tok kong mthly allowance. As mentioned earlier, the sight or news that 她过得好is enuff to bring peace to my heart.
Sifu's reply was, as usual, a thorn to my heart.
Yes this you can do & very gracious of you but if you do it, do not expect anything in return. I replied, of cos not, she dun even have to be wif me. She can marry someone, have a kid, like this at least i know she's clipped her wings. Sifu said, if she ever does appear again, just dun be disappointed. DAMN! Means no point liao....That's just her. Have you ever wondered that we, as in normal people think that what she's goin through is very 苦but have you ever tot she doesnt feel that way? She kinda feels good, always very wanted by men, always being treated like a goddess by men, men always drooling at her....to her it's 幸福. But one day, when the home run comes, the impact will be so big on her that she'll got no choice but to learn and accept everything thus live a life of seclusion till her end. Hear this again, heart sour sour

Sifu also said, she never wants to hurt you one, but she never thinks or understands that her actions will somewhat have an impact on your emotions, big or small, thus her selfish self.
She has a spirit in her, other than herself, literally hor..which always can be seen when the 180degs transformation takes place occasionally. Women in lives of vice, as magnets to negative energy and once one finds that their victims is like that, they'll cling to her and will not let go no matter what till it finally controls the soul one day. That's why, when it was scheduled for us to meet last week, sifu already predicted that she wont appear but still, prepared the necessary tools to dispel this thing from her, but since her own mortal free will not to do anything about it, nothing can be helped.

So for now, this chapter is closed, awaiting the beginning of the next chapter.

Megatronzombie
30-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Actually maybe u should force your no4 to meet sifu personally that might help her in dispelling or reducing the evil spirit in her. I'm not joking, I do believe in spirits and stuff and I have met some sifues who predicts things right to the bloody dot! No joke! Thats why sometimes i scared going to sifu too coz there was this sifu who claimed i slept with tons of women while my wife laugh and laugh. I was sweating under my shirt but luckily my wife didnt know I go FL... but then again, it was all due to her that I go FL... or I am lying to myself... sigh...

DO_YOU_BJ
30-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Actually maybe u should force your no4 to meet sifu personally that might help her in dispelling or reducing the evil spirit in her. I'm not joking, I do believe in spirits and stuff and I have met some sifues who predicts things right to the bloody dot! No joke! Thats why sometimes i scared going to sifu too coz there was this sifu who claimed i slept with tons of women while my wife laugh and laugh. I was sweating under my shirt but luckily my wife didnt know I go FL... but then again, it was all due to her that I go FL... or I am lying to myself... sigh...

Trust me, i believe you. My sifu is one of those u mentioned.
But like i said, the tot of seeing this sifu freaks her out, thus everytime near D day, she'll make the slip.
As per my sifu, how can god help one if one doesnt even want to help him/herself.

cablesnwires
30-09-2008, 04:21 PM
But like i said, the tot of seeing this sifu freaks her out, thus everytime near D day, she'll make the slip.
As per my sifu, how can god help one if one doesnt even want to help him/herself.

Hi, my first post and I respect you. Looks like you are able to deal with this issue. Nevertheless, I do wish your no.4 and you have a better ending. Like what you have said, she need to let go. Your sifu might be able to help, but the best way for her is to help herself. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
01-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Hi, my first post and I respect you. Looks like you are able to deal with this issue. Nevertheless, I do wish your no.4 and you have a better ending. Like what you have said, she need to let go. Your sifu might be able to help, but the best way for her is to help herself. :)

Yes bro CablesNWires, read the link & you'll see how everything happened from the beginning till now. After reading, you'll understand why i'm able to deal wif it now without a single twitch.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/85097-safe-travel-alone-prc-gf-back-china-28.html#post2838366

Darkstorm
01-10-2008, 11:48 PM

Your Sifu sounds so powerful. Mind saying who he is or what is his background (Taoist, Buddhist, etc)?

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Your Sifu sounds so powerful. Mind saying who he is or what is his background (Taoist, Buddhist, etc)?

My sifu uses a combination of skills, that's why, to me he is better than anyone who specialises on just one
Also, outta respect, i dont think its proper for me to discuss about him.

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 01:18 AM
Bro DO_YOU_BJ, do you visit those Thai Temples? like those on the back on the Thailand coins as I cant remember their names.
I had quite refreshing experience within those Temples recently, even just standing on the courtyard outside the main Temple can feel the peace and energy passing through the body. May be No. 4 like to go Bangkok for some cleansing?

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2008, 01:21 AM
Bro DO_YOU_BJ, do you visit those Thai Temples? like those on the back on the Thailand coins as I cant remember their names.
I had quite refreshing experience within those Temples recently, even just standing on the courtyard outside the main Temple can feel the peace and energy passing through the body. May be No. 4 like to go Bangkok for some cleansing?

Me Roman Catholic.
Temples dun interest me.
Also, no.4 has freedom of choice of how she wants to lead her life.
I have no intention of forcing her to do anything she doesnt wanna and same applies to the other 3.

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Bro, me too, I am also RC and thats why I felt the same tranquility from these old Temples amazing. Anyway it may be hard to get No 4 into Church, but easier to Temples.

Me Roman Catholic.
Temples dun interest me.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2008, 01:37 AM
Bro, me too, I am also RC and thats why I felt the same tranquility from these old Temples amazing. Anyway it may be hard to get No 4 into Church, but easier to Temples.

Honestly, now that you mention, she has been to church twice already.
Once was at Novena with no.2 and the other was for sunset mass but cant remember which church liao.
This time, the 1st time she made ctc wif me, she actually told me she just came back from Kwan In temple at waterloo st.
Ask her go for wat???
She replied, we all singers went there to pray for goddess of mercy to help us make our $$$$ dreams come true.
I literally laughed my bolls off and told her:
Eh, you know your profession or not??? hahahaha
If you goddess of mercy, you will help people in your profession boh????
Get real....hahahaha

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 01:44 AM
Think she is still buddhist by heart and Kwan In always has mercy on ppl, esp to the working class.
However, I think twice to church not making any difference, as my own wifey been to so many times and talked with counsellor so many times she just said forget abt it she wont bite.

Besides that, from what you have mentioned, I dont think any Gods will keep her company, anyway thats my thought.

Once was at Novena with no.2 and the other was for sunset mass but cant remember which church liao.
This time, the 1st time she made ctc wif me, she actually told me she just came back from Kwan In temple at waterloo st.
Ask her go for wat???
She replied, we all singers went there to pray for goddess of mercy to help us make our $$$$ dreams come true.
Get real....hahahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2008, 01:46 AM
Think she is still buddhist by heart and Kwan In always has mercy on ppl, esp to the working class.
However, I think twice to church not making any difference, as my own wifey been to so many times and talked with counsellor so many times she just said forget abt it she wont bite.

Besides that, from what you have mentioned, I dont think any Gods will keep her company, anyway thats my thought.

God helps those who helps themselves!

Wooden_Handle
02-10-2008, 01:49 AM
Rephrase: God (Whoever) will only BLESS those who does the honest work and those with major intent of cheating will have their retributions.

God helps those who helps themselves!

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Rephrase: God (Whoever) will only BLESS those who does the honest work and those with major intent of cheating will have their retributions.

Here here :)

cablesnwires
02-10-2008, 04:13 AM
Yes bro CablesNWires, read the link & you'll see how everything happened from the beginning till now. After reading, you'll understand why i'm able to deal wif it now without a single twitch.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/85097-safe-travel-alone-prc-gf-back-china-28.html#post2838366

Bro DYBJ, you are not alone. :) IMHO, one can never be the same again, after what had been through, the only saving grace is the ability to deal with the situation with your head, and not your heart.

By the way, would love to learn some psychology from you in dealing with the opposite sex. Find that I still need to learn alot from the brothers here.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Bro DYBJ, you are not alone. :) IMHO, one can never be the same again, after what had been through, the only saving grace is the ability to deal with the situation with your head, and not your heart.

By the way, would love to learn some psychology from you in dealing with the opposite sex. Find that I still need to learn alot from the brothers here.

That's what this forum is for.
Sharing, learning, helping & seeking.
Well, if you'd like, you can always join us for for kopi outings and then we all can learn a thing or 2 from one another.
Do PM me your number if you're keen.

Wooden_Handle
03-10-2008, 12:05 AM
I also pm you Bro, will be great to meet the sifu in this field.

Do PM me your number if you're keen.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 03:11 AM
I also pm you Bro, will be great to meet the sifu in this field.

Received.
Called you but reckon you must be sleepin...sorry ah, just came back n kinda late but this is my kinda timing hehehe
Anyways sms you liao.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 03:13 AM
IMHO, one can never be the same again, after what had been through

Actually, i dun quite agree wif this.
I am actually back to my old AWAKEN self.
When i started, i wasnt myself cos me was smitten...
Now, me backs to old me else how to play her this round hehehe

cablesnwires
03-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Actually, i dun quite agree wif this.
I am actually back to my old AWAKEN self.
When i started, i wasnt myself cos me was smitten...
Now, me backs to old me else how to play her this round hehehe

Good morning bro DYBJ. :)
Perhaps I should have elaborated a little more. What I meant was that I am still dealing with my sudden mood swings. Images flashed through the mind, the good and beautiful times we spent together and then slowly the not so good memories, all the lies and hurt that still make you a little upset. I have been able to deal with these mood swings pretty well nowadays. But without being hurt in the first place, there won't be any mood swings at all.

That's why I said one can never be the same, after what we have been through.

Precisely, originally when you are smitten, you are doing this with your heart and got hurt in the process. But now, after all those hurt and to protect yourself from being hurt again, you are playing the game with your brain.

My sincere apologies if my post comes across as crude. I hope to bring out an alternative way of seeing things. :)

DTCEPL
03-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Bro DYBJ.....really like to get to know you Sifu......as I got so much KC problems......:(Need a 'Wise Man' to enlighten me.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Images flashed through the mind, the good and beautiful times we spent together and then slowly the not so good memories, all the lies and hurt that still make you a little upset. I have been able to deal with these mood swings pretty well nowadays. But without being hurt in the first place, there won't be any mood swings at all. Been hurt & hurting are very 2 extremes in the spectrum. Because of this, u must really analyse on why is it still happening.
To me, based on what you say, there are many many questions or unexplained incidents that you cant find an answer to, thus preventing you from getting that closure you need from moving on.
That's why I said one can never be the same, after what we have been through.

Precisely, originally when you are smitten, you are doing this with your heart and got hurt in the process. But now, after all those hurt and to protect yourself from being hurt again, you are playing the game with your brain.
You cant really play this with your brain, with a diff person, yes but if the same person appears again, i doubt you can 100% use brain only cos there'll be some part of your heart that you'll be battling with more than before.
My sincere apologies if my post comes across as crude. I hope to bring out an alternative way of seeing things. :)Non taken dun worry, looking at what you just posted my friend, strongly suggest you start another thread and tell us your story. If you dun feel u wanna and prefer a more private setting, you can always PM me your number & we can arrange a kopi session with some of the "SIFU's" here, me not included in this class of cos.
Bro, you still need help and you cant deny it. Your mind and heart have not really been able to move on based on this post, you're stuck in time. Time to cut the chains and finally let the wound heal completely & be your good ole self again.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Bro DYBJ.....really like to get to know you Sifu......as I got so much KC problems......:(Need a 'Wise Man' to enlighten me.

Bro, referrals to sifu is only as a last resort and more like, what mortally cant be fixed, and life threatening will be referred to him, finally.
But so far, there seems no issue like these that no one person here cant help.
Bro DTCEPL, i know this nick, a regular in SBF, why not like the others and myself, come in here, share your KC probs, i'm sure more than 5 people here will come to your aid.
Remember, if you really want help, this is your 1st step, so go for it bro. Start a new thread, let us hear your story or stories and pls be as detailed as possible so prognosis can be better.

Waiting to see your thread.

cablesnwires
03-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Been hurt & hurting are very 2 extremes in the spectrum. Because of this, u must really analyse on why is it still happening.
To me, based on what you say, there are many many questions or unexplained incidents that you cant find an answer to, thus preventing you from getting that closure you need from moving on.
Bro DYBJ, I have since moved on. I'm able to face her without any hatred or love, but only find her pathetic (Btw, she was caught and deported)

You cant really play this with your brain, with a diff person, yes but if the same person appears again, i doubt you can 100% use brain only cos there'll be some part of your heart that you'll be battling with more than before.If she comes back, trust me, I will be using my big head as I will not let her hurt me again. :)

Non taken dun worry, looking at what you just posted my friend, strongly suggest you start another thread and tell us your story. If you dun feel u wanna and prefer a more private setting, you can always PM me your number & we can arrange a kopi session with some of the "SIFU's" here, me not included in this class of cos.
Bro, you still need help and you cant deny it. Your mind and heart have not really been able to move on based on this post, you're stuck in time. Time to cut the chains and finally let the wound heal completely & be your good ole self again.

I will tell my story, that's a promise. :)

Btw, I would say that it is officially closed and if she ever comes back, I am able to face her head on (big and small also can), no more KC, just pure animal instinct. haha... TCSS, also can.... haha...

DO_YOU_BJ
03-10-2008, 11:56 AM
I will tell my story, that's a promise. :)

Btw, I would say that it is officially closed and if she ever comes back, I am able to face her head on (big and small also can), no more KC, just pure animal instinct. haha... TCSS, also can.... haha...

I am not doubting you in any way but more often than not, this is not the case.
Guess you'll find out only if you're lucky enuff to meet her in the flesh again.

Wooden_Handle
04-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Bro cablesnwires, just take your time to think through the incident whenever you are up to it and by doing some soulsearching, you will be able to find any solution you need.

And dont forget to share with us your story later..

Btw, I would say that it is officially closed and if she ever comes back, I am able to face her head on (big and small also can), no more KC, just pure animal instinct. ..

Wooden_Handle
04-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Wahh Doc, still on holiday? I dont stay up so late, always need my 'beauty sleep'...:p

Called you but reckon you must be sleepin...sorry ah, just came back n kinda late but this is my kinda timing hehehe
Anyways sms you liao.

gertt234
04-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Thanks for sharing bro DYBJ.

Very interesting read.

I have one Q though.

Have you ever thought that she might want to help herself but her "demon" does not?

DO_YOU_BJ
04-10-2008, 01:28 AM
Have you ever thought that she might want to help herself but her "demon" does not?

Yes u r absolutely rite.
Fact is, the demon in her is stronger n like i mentioned, i've seen the TRUE self saying she wants to change but then again, the demon overpowers her.
It feed off her and without her, the demon starves....so...but hey, this aint a paranormal forum, to dwell into this, wow...we will open up a can of worms ya.
Tks for the support

cablesnwires
04-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Bro cablesnwires, just take your time to think through the incident whenever you are up to it and by doing some soulsearching, you will be able to find any solution you need.

And dont forget to share with us your story later..

Bro WH, thank you for your concern and I appreciate all the brothers here who are giving advice and sharing their experiences. :)

I have already found a solution, that is to face her head-on if she comes back. I'm very certain that she will, and will try to contact me when she does. I have stopped contacting her for almost 4 months. Seriously speaking, the best way to deal with this is head-on, rather than trying to run away from it.

Bro DYBJ is right, guess I will not know now, since her physical presence is not here yet. But trust me, I am confident. Do you know why? I have completely detached myself from the emotional aspects from it. I am a Cancerian by the way, and crabs are known to build defenses around them when danger lurks.

Last but not least, if there is ever a tinge of wavering, I know who and where to turn to. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
04-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Bro WH, thank you for your concern and I appreciate all the brothers here who are giving advice and sharing their experiences. :)

I have already found a solution, that is to face her head-on if she comes back. I'm very certain that she will, and will try to contact me when she does. I have stopped contacting her for almost 4 months. Seriously speaking, the best way to deal with this is head-on, rather than trying to run away from it.

Bro DYBJ is right, guess I will not know now, since her physical presence is not here yet. But trust me, I am confident. Do you know why? I have completely detached myself from the emotional aspects from it. I am a Cancerian by the way, and crabs are known to build defenses around them when danger lurks.

Last but not least, if there is ever a tinge of wavering, I know who and where to turn to. :)

hahaha to me, regardless of what sign you belong to, as long as its for survival, you'll know what to do.
I had 7mths to build up my armour, added another layer of steel and finished it off with some kevlar, surround myself with the great world of china........but all still came crumbling down the moment flesh met. And if you know me in person, like some bros here do, you wont believe this is possible of me either hahahaha

DTCEPL
04-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Bro DYBJ is like a KC master:D

Just kidding, Cheers

DO_YOU_BJ
04-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Bro DYBJ is like a KC master:D

Just kidding, Cheers

Yes you r rite & i admit it.
I am what i am, the KC master
KC being KA CHNG!
hahahaha cheers and waiting for your story and situational update

Darkstorm
05-10-2008, 03:17 AM
My sifu uses a combination of skills, that's why, to me he is better than anyone who specialises on just one
Also, outta respect, i dont think its proper for me to discuss about him.

No problem :)

Darkstorm
05-10-2008, 03:19 AM
Ask her go for wat???
Get real....hahahaha

Guan Yin, a Bodhisatta according to Mahayanan Buddhist, the Goddess of Mercy according to Taoist tradition, is compassionate towards all classes of beings (Deva, Human, Ghost, Hell Being, Asura, and Animal), whatever their professions are. :)

gertt234
05-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Bro DYBJ,

Definitely not going into the paranormal stuff here.

Disclaimer first. My postings are more for informational purposes to learn how people think, etc. If it ends up being offensive, please forgive & forget.

Fact is, the demon in her is stronger n like i mentioned, i've seen the TRUE self saying she wants to change but then again, the demon overpowers her.

Based on the above quotes, would you attempt to help her?

I agree with the statement that one cannot help anyone who doesn't want to help him/herself.

Just that in my opinion, maybe this can be considered a special case.

DO_YOU_BJ
05-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Guan Yin, a Bodhisatta according to Mahayanan Buddhist, the Goddess of Mercy according to Taoist tradition, is compassionate towards all classes of beings (Deva, Human, Ghost, Hell Being, Asura, and Animal), whatever their professions are. :)

Wat you say is not wrong.
Compassionate to all beings ya la but what you say i also cannot totally agree.
If one prays to seek solace or forgiveness, ya this i sure agree.
But these people go pray to make more money wor...ask for help in their money woes.......which means cheating someone from their pocket by KC etc......now on this point, that's why i mentioned, go pray to elephant or giraffe god oso no use......
But hey, me only mortal sinner, so also dun really know how the GODS function...:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
05-10-2008, 03:33 PM
Bro DYBJ,

Definitely not going into the paranormal stuff here.
Disclaimer first. My postings are more for informational purposes to learn how people think, etc. If it ends up being offensive, please forgive & forget.
Based on the above quotes, would you attempt to help her?
I agree with the statement that one cannot help anyone who doesn't want to help him/herself.
Just that in my opinion, maybe this can be considered a special case.

If the no offense statement was meant for me, not to worry or misunderstand, i am not. Why i said that was cos, if we dwell on this topic, be prepared to be zapped to thy kingdom come, that's why. I for one is very keen on the paranormal and would classify it as a hobby of mine.

For one to receive help, one must stretch out their hand to receive it.
But dun get me wrong, her actions arent like those possessions we see in the movies la...hahaha...just a 180deg switch in personality.
You can see the cornea of the eyes turn from light brown to pitch black....me even have taken pics to proove to her many times then and even recently.
The one on the avatar is BLACK and that's after work.
When something has dwelled in ones body for so long, it'll only be a matter of time when the stronger one will become her.
I have done all that i can, but at the end, she must want it for herself.
But now i will not go all out to help this person cos its really mentally draining, but i know, if this person knows and finally recognises that she needs help & really wants it, I'm very sure she knows who & where to look for help.

Darkstorm
05-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Wat you say is not wrong.
Compassionate to all beings ya la but what you say i also cannot totally agree.
If one prays to seek solace or forgiveness, ya this i sure agree.
But these people go pray to make more money wor...ask for help in their money woes.......which means cheating someone from their pocket by KC etc......now on this point, that's why i mentioned, go pray to elephant or giraffe god oso no use......
But hey, me only mortal sinner, so also dun really know how the GODS function...:rolleyes:

Yes, it is not right to ask Guan Yin for help in cheating others of their money, but Guan Yin could help solve a person's money problems in ways that do not include cheating others of their money.

:)

DO_YOU_BJ
05-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Yes, it is not right to ask Guan Yin for help in cheating others of their money, but Guan Yin could help solve a person's money problems in ways that do not include cheating others of their money.

:)

haha glad we're on the same line of tot here.
Like wat i heard from the church readings today.
A landowner will taste sour fruits during harvest whereas the ones who actually tend to the farm will taste sweet fruits.
Same applies ya...hehehe
So bottomline, in life there's no such thing as 不劳而获 which many if not all these WLs do not believe in. Thus what they earn, also not long thus in their own doing , is forever embroiled in this web that they cant seem to climb out from. Karma.....karma
Only the awakened blessed few actually make it out a new and beautiful flower

gertt234
06-10-2008, 11:01 PM
I have done all that i can, but at the end, she must want it for herself.
But now i will not go all out to help this person cos its really mentally draining, but i know, if this person knows and finally recognises that she needs help & really wants it, I'm very sure she knows who & where to look for help.

Thanks for the answer. I understand being mentally drained. Having followed the story, hopefully her real self will prevail.

pewpew
08-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Seriously, if i met such girl, i would have been dead...

*kowtow*

DO_YOU_BJ
08-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Seriously, if i met such girl, i would have been dead...

*kowtow*

Its all about rationale and perception.
Most people will just harp on the prob and just bang their head on the walls when things dont go their way.
If you can adopt a take a step back and analyse everything, you wouldnt be dead bro.

Wooden_Handle
11-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Bro DYBJ, I think in a way that you can pen down your story help you in overcoming the devil in you.

And what you go through will be helpful to other bros.

If you can adopt a take a step back and analyse everything, you wouldnt be dead bro.

DO_YOU_BJ
11-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Bro DYBJ, I think in a way that you can pen down your story help you in overcoming the devil in you.

Bro WH, you're rite.
There a 2 reasons why I pen them down here.
1) So that others who actually read from my 1st post till now will see and understand how these WL think, hear & feel. Thus this insight will be priceless when playing these MINDGAMES wif such people.

2) To release myself into this forum & also ever so often, i'll read from post 1 to the last as a reminder to myself to be ready for the next encounter.

Sidetrack a bit.
Yest was with a cute PRC chick that I knew last year. Sadly, she had to leave for another western country to obtain her PR status.
Well, she's back and of cos, met her from 3rd floor then.
She msn me in the afternoon and told me she's back.

Picked her up and started to chat.
Had dinner then she gave me a story that she has to be home near 10pm cos another gal coming to bunk in her place till she can find another place of her own. Ok.
During the evening, was asking why she's back, now that she's got her PR status of a western country????? She told me she's gonna study and get a normal life with the qualifications blah blah....i smiled to give her the feeling that i trust her.......of cos adding that i support her idea.
Asked her whether she went back to work, she replied no more but just went 2 days back cos some friends invited her there so since nottin to do, go lor...again, i just smiled.

This morning, decided to try something.
SMS at 4:30am and replied almost instantly....bwahahahaha....caught liao......but i never reveal anything. She told me that since she came back, early sleep early wake up hahahahaha
Today sms me sorry didnt reply last sms cos too tired need to sleep...no worries i said, tired need to rest mah.......if i were u, i also sure very tired wan.
So wat you doin today? Oh, going out wif classmates for BBQ later.....oh, sure enjoy n hung up.
Ya, not enrolled in any school yet where got classmates to BBQ bolls?????? Bwahahahaha

Never ending, all the same, but sometimes, i kinda enjoy how i'm able to sniff out the little things to break their cover but sadly, many many bros, will fall for it without even a second tot!

Remember, its the little things that break the big picture......so watch out for the nitty gritty stuff....they'll be ur cue

Wooden_Handle
12-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Bro DYBJ, this reminded me one of the bro said very much earlier, trusted only 1% whatever they are saying.

I think this kind of person Bro DYBJ should reverse-KC her and teach her a lesson, not all are guys are sotong head..:)

Never ending, all the same, but sometimes, i kinda enjoy how i'm able to sniff out the little things to break their cover but sadly, many many bros, will fall for it without even a second tot!

Remember, its the little things that break the big picture......so watch out for the nitty gritty stuff....they'll be ur cue

DO_YOU_BJ
12-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Bro DYBJ should reverse-KC her and teach her a lesson, not all are guys are sotong head..:)

In the pipeline bro WH, in the pipeline hehehe:D

xyz1001
12-10-2008, 09:48 AM

Bro, u know what u are looking for that's why u can see.

Many are blind by their "love", and small details like these, never rang a bell.
Even if big fat lie exposed, some will still find ways to lie to themselves.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-10-2008, 10:19 AM
Bro, u know what u are looking for that's why u can see.

Many are blind by their "love", and small details like these, never rang a bell.
Even if big fat lie exposed, some will still find ways to lie to themselves.

Sigh, Bro XYZ how very true........but hey, some were born to screw, some were born to be screwed ya.

Wooden_Handle
13-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Wow Bro DYBJ, wonderful summary...:p

some were born to screw, some were born to be screwed ya.

mebirdie
29-11-2008, 08:50 AM
I think you will hear from her again. Ask your shifu when will it be.
Based on her tricks and behaviour, all her relationship will not last very long.
Once she lose help, it is time to come back to you again.

But I believe now that your mind is set and clear. Please do not make any mistake again. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
29-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Wow, Bro mebirdie, this thread i almost forgot liao, hahahahaha

Already did, due next month:eek:

Based on her tricks and behaviour, all her relationship will not last very long.
Yup, you are right but she also knows, help from me from then is near impossible.

But I believe now that your mind is set and clear. Please do not make any mistake again. :)
Bro, i dun think there was any mistake, but yes, mind has been clear for a long time liao, but the saga, sadly, will never end, it's how its to be managed that's all.

Thanks

shanshen
02-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Wow, Bro mebirdie, this thread i almost forgot liao, hahahahaha

Already did, due next month:eek:

Yup, you are right but she also knows, help from me from then is near impossible.

Bro, i dun think there was any mistake, but yes, mind has been clear for a long time liao, but the saga, sadly, will never end, it's how its to be managed that's all.

Thanks

happen to see this tread today..did not spend much time surfing sammyboy except for the occasional log in and read some stories... was rather busy with my new job since the visit to your sifu who help to "open" up and brighten up the "dark" spot of life...will be making a trip down to thank him soon..and also owe u a drink for it...

looks like u have lots of "tao hua" yuen in your life and it think u must have a 27 or 72 somewhere in your dob combine together and able the lead the ladies in your life by their nose....i think that is an understatement...should change to almost all the ladies around your life as "in your life" only refers to those aready married or confirm mistress..hehe

longwinter
04-12-2008, 10:59 PM
do u bj bro, l envy of u for having spot on and know what the gals are up to and remain so clear headed.

Actually sumtime l do noe what the girls are up to thru conversations. like u say, the more u talk and chat wif them, the more clues and things they let out by accident. sumtime can say, what they say dont really make sense, aka not tally.

but sumhow, now l have a fonding or liking for this gal, l tend to give her a benefit of doubt, and just choose the mindset of open 1 eye, close 1 eye. Can say is self deceiving bah. :(