PDA

View Full Version : Will anyone do this??

SaD:(
29-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Dear All

Recently had an encounter.

Please pardon me if i am asking stupid question.

Will anyone here married a pro/working gal? If will, how to over come all those thinking/thought abt she had been F by so many different guy ( this include those act like BJ, CIM, COB, COF, AJ, AR etc)

Or just used and throw?

Man are man, but heart is not make of stone.

Care to advise me...

Thank for reading..:)

geckoSG
29-09-2008, 03:32 PM
TS... Think it this way, if you can't get over that barrier, then dun even think
of marrying her. If you can ask this question here, I suggest you to not think
about it. MOVE ON bah!

I've seen enuff of guys saying they can, in the end, both ends up hurt
emotionally. Some cases are worse that physical hurt is involved. ;)

dgsk
29-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Fully agree.
Best to just stay as bf/gf if you have emotional attachment.
Even if she quits this line, after many years, you may still not let go of her past.

kinkz
29-09-2008, 03:54 PM
juz my 2 cents worth..
u shud ask yourself how much love her? or even... if u really did love her?
if u do... den letting go of her past would be easy for u. im sure if u love that girl dat much her past wont matter to u. but yeah... if it bothers u dat much den i suggest u take time to consider...
marriage is not an easy step... everythin must feel right b4 it can happen..

cheers
gd luck

meowy_ger
29-09-2008, 04:14 PM
I seriously think it is quite hard for u to marry a WL lor...
Well, it depend on u.....
=)
good luck dude

lightning
29-09-2008, 05:17 PM
If u dun mind that gal's background it is ok another thing is how are u going to face ur relative or frds. Do you mind? Face issues etc... Is her character ulitimately going to suit you in the long run and will there be conflicts in future when you live with each other.

There is countless of considerations to put into. For me if the gal is very caring, understanding etc. Maybe it is worth it to me, But I've got other plans to see to. Living with other gal throughout your life is not as easy as you see. From the small little thing of how that person behavour, you can actually foresee, whether you will ultimately be happy or not in future.

Some PRC gals i have seen knows how to take care of their husband even better than most of the pampered SG gals (sorry no offence), while some are out to lure their Golden Tortise (unreliable ones)

Personally, I dun think you are ready for her. so the decision is up to you and what you want. Are you ruled by your lust or turly looking for a lifelong partner?

Megatronzombie
29-09-2008, 06:29 PM
I am waiting for some noob to just pop by this thread and start asking "Can I have her ctc pls?" :D

Faidenk
29-09-2008, 06:42 PM
TS, let's put it this way. Even 'normal' couples are ladden with problems with money, infidelity, incompetence, children, work ... the list goes on.

A marriage certainly don't need any further aggravation.

Imagine, every time you see someone looking at your wife, you're wondering if they've bedded. Man, you really, really don't need this.

yonglee
29-09-2008, 07:46 PM
I hav a friend who married a prc girl whom he know from cheonging TN. And the lady got a 4 yrs old son with him too. my friend accept them with open heart and i hav yet to hear any complaint or gossip on his marriage yet,fyi they r married only 2 yr back. so i think they is ppl in this world who r not so narrow minded and can really forget one history.But not me....

havana
29-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Who say a couple has to be married to be together????:confused:

leecs
29-09-2008, 10:48 PM
I have a friend, who marries a thai pro in GL few years back. they are living happliy now with a 3 year old daughter. My friend can accept her past though

NewFreedom
29-09-2008, 11:03 PM
when all else fails, gv urself tis scenario n ask urself whether u can take it...

- walk past kopitiam

- suddenly a grp of uncles turn n look at ur wife

- one of them blurted out loudly "wah tis girl i try be4, u guys should try" ... better still one of them offer to RTF rite there

- u as the husband standing beside, can u take it?

let's nt talk abt FLs/WLs, even ex-bf can do tat infront of d ex-gf n current bfs cannot take it oredi. now above scenario, u can tahan? imagine every nw n then tis scenario pops up, hw long u can tahan? (even tho we now very slim chances) wat if ur family happen 2 be ard 2?

u oredi say d best answer, man r man, heart nt made of stone. so dun tell me u wun be affected.

angie II
29-09-2008, 11:13 PM
I am waiting for some noob to just pop by this thread and start asking "Can I have her ctc pls?" :D

TS...

"Can I introduce 2 u a Counsellor?"

ChinaFriends67
30-09-2008, 12:19 AM
TS, my only advise to you is MOVE ON:)

justl00king
30-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Bro TS,

You joking right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

edmundhello
30-09-2008, 02:42 AM
TS, an encounter only u like that!! Bonk,Pay and Move On man!! Not Bonk, Pregnant and Married hor!!! :p

30-09-2008, 08:26 AM
TS... Think it this way, if you can't get over that barrier, then dun even think
of marrying her. If you can ask this question here, I suggest you to not think
about it. MOVE ON bah!

I've seen enuff of guys saying they can, in the end, both ends up hurt
emotionally. Some cases are worse that physical hurt is involved. ;)

Hi Bros..

This is now where i am in..:(:(

30-09-2008, 08:45 AM
Hi

Thank to all bros here who really really shared with me your kind advise.

To certain query, yes!! i don't think i will be ready to forget abt her past of what had happened. But, i do love her.

However, loving someone should not be painful or as painful as such cases...:(:(

As a local here (SG).. i look back from the country where she from, why does some of the man can accept their wife sleeping with them (Husband) and yet continue working in the night selling...

She is still with me, but everytime, every night, or even most of the time.... my mind think only ONE thing... (how many time she actually GOT hit by a man)

Everytime when we have (S)... my mind had take thinking too...WTF...:(

I am F**K*** lost now... what should i DO??

1) should i asked her to go off...
2) continue and pretend nothing happen...
3) just continue and treated her like just a pro....
4) bring her out... Deliberately throw her....

What should i do???

Bangster
30-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Just stop looking for her lah.
If you want to be forthcoming, just sms her that you cannot carry on this relationship anymore. Apologise to her, then change your mobile number.

Otherwise, wait for her to call you and ask what is happening. Do the same thing - tell her you cannot carry on this relationship anymore. Say sorry, thanks for the good times, and move on.

I don't understand how you can call this "love" when you have so much doubts in yourself.

It's just a crush or infatuation lah. You'll get over it. You must be lonely to have 'fallen' for her.

Anyways not many men can accept a woman in such a situation lah. Don't be a hero yourself, stay a normal guy.

lightning
30-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Hi

What should i do???
Continue as per normal but do not commit if u are not ready or do not want to. Treat her as a special friend, you can still care and concern. Bear in mind, that you will eventually find someone who is more suitable as a lifetime partner. There are so many opportunity outside, you can still make a wiser choice in life;)

02-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Continue as per normal but do not commit if u are not ready or do not want to. Treat her as a special friend, you can still care and concern. Bear in mind, that you will eventually find someone who is more suitable as a lifetime partner. There are so many opportunity outside, you can still make a wiser choice in life;)

Noted...thank.

Magpies
03-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Well bro, I am an example here...hw a man's heart can be considered narrow or broad really depends on situation.
Always rem, it is nt easy to even find a gal who suits even 70-80% of ur criteria for selecting a lifetime partner, if u found one and due to desperate situation that she has to be in tis line, which is usually the case, and tat she really suits 70-80% of ur selection criteria, why not?
Wat for make urself so uncomfy hw many guys fuck her b4 as long as she goes for chk up to clear herself and vow nvr to go bk to that line again which most gals will if she is deeply in love and live happily ever after.

Regarding the scenerio bout the ah peks looking at her and oogling and say try her b4...i guess in most situations, they will nt dare to say it out loud...so...u will nvr get to hear wat shit they say rite?even if u heard, so wat?stare at them hard...i guess they will get it...if they wana whack u...dare them and make sure they go in to squat for a few mths if they do tat...

End of the day, I accepted mine...discussed wif her b4...the memories will nvr be erased or deleted like a hard disk...bt...u can kp it in an isolated part of ur mind...

Juz my 2 cents worth of advice..cheers..:)

spockman
03-10-2008, 03:33 PM
Another 2 cents worth here:

Just like how some gals can get married despite having countless bf b4, like her husband wont keep thinking how many times she fuck b4. Some of these gals in this line got financial problems need some way to earn the cash.

Some things once done cannot be undone, but why do we have to ostracize people for their past. No wonder our ex-offenders here so difficult to find jobs, cos few in our society will ever let them forget their past. Everyone deserves a chance.

In the end, it boils down to the couple, whether you and she can put the past behind and move on.

dgsk
03-10-2008, 03:50 PM

What should i do???

Whatever you do, DON'T do 1) or 4). She didn't ask for you to fall for her, so she does not deserve to be treated that way.

2) you can't do, or else you wouldn't be here.

As for 3) try changing it to "just continue and treat her as a friend, a special friend who so happens to be in this line of work for her own reasons"

To overcome your infatuation with her, try visiting more WLs, pick ones who are more stunning and skilled than her. Visit FL Dome 1&2 and read the FRs to narrow your pick. Or just roam area G and JC.

bochapsing
03-10-2008, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=Magpies;3115430]...the memories will nvr be erased or deleted like a hard disk...bt...u can kp it in an isolated part of ur mind...
QUOTE]

bro, i fully agree wif ur saying here.. thou i not in the same shoe..
i ever told the same thing to my fren who cannot get over his gf's ex relationship..
a person will nvr able to erase memory of his/her past relationship.. it's ok as long as he/she know past shall belong to "history" part of memory, and not to mess together with "present" part..

but it's always easier to say.. :p

DTCEPL
03-10-2008, 04:27 PM
The kind of pain and harm generated by the gal can never be erased in a man's mind - if you have a relationship with such gals

But then, time will make us numb, and slowly the image will become smaller and smaller, isolated in part of our mind/heart. The pain don't go away, it is burned in and stays with us forever, but we get used to it and able to bear with it through time.

MasaMan
03-10-2008, 05:43 PM
TS, an encounter only u like that!! Bonk,Pay and Move On man!!

Ya, bonk pay and move on :D

sma7t
03-10-2008, 11:08 PM
oops...

how abt jus stay current, dont chg any status. e.g take her in as 2nd pl n still live on.....

fallen maidens
04-10-2008, 02:13 AM
I don't get it.

Are you bothered by the times she ever had sex before?
She definitely could have million times of intercourse with all different guys in the past EVEN THOUGH she was never in this line; and you may never know.

She can be just a normal girl, looking/being decent and have a nice job etc AND loved having sex with different guys.

So if you're bothered by the times a girl had sex before, there will be loads of girls here in this country fail your scanning.

Face the reality fella, you're not dreaming of marrying a virgin aren't you?

vkoolboi
04-10-2008, 06:52 AM
If you love her, you love her. No need to let the past keep bothering you.

If you don't love her enough, intro her to another bro who could love her more.

Torres_Mok
04-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Regarding the scenerio bout the ah peks looking at her and oogling and say try her b4...i guess in most situations, they will nt dare to say it out loud...so...u will nvr get to hear wat shit they say rite?even if u heard, so wat?stare at them hard...i guess they will get it...if they wana whack u...dare them and make sure they go in to squat for a few mths if they do tat...

Don't need to wait for them to whack u, u can whack them first.:D

Torres_Mok
04-10-2008, 09:56 AM
She can be just a normal girl, looking/being decent and have a nice job etc AND loved having sex with different guys.

So if you're bothered by the times a girl had sex before, there will be loads of girls here in this country fail your scanning.

Bro, I agree with u!

Even u r lucky to get a virgin wife, that does not mean that ur virgin wife will not be "eating outside"! As long as ur wife stay faithful to u after married that is good enough, the past of ur wife will be history. :)

06-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Whatever you do, DON'T do 1) or 4). She didn't ask for you to fall for her, so she does not deserve to be treated that way.

2) you can't do, or else you wouldn't be here.

As for 3) try changing it to "just continue and treat her as a friend, a special friend who so happens to be in this line of work for her own reasons"

To overcome your infatuation with her, try visiting more WLs, pick ones who are more stunning and skilled than her. Visit FL Dome 1&2 and read the FRs to narrow your pick. Or just roam area G and JC.

Hi Bros..

Good say...

That why i am here... infact i can't do the above...:(

06-10-2008, 09:02 AM
I don't get it.

Are you bothered by the times she ever had sex before?
She definitely could have million times of intercourse with all different guys in the past EVEN THOUGH she was never in this line; and you may never know.

Hi Bros..

It's not abt the virgin issue... i don't think i will stike toto too..

06-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Bro, I agree with u!

Even u r lucky to get a virgin wife, that does not mean that ur virgin wife will not be "eating outside"! As long as ur wife stay faithful to u after married that is good enough, the past of ur wife will be history. :)

Hi Bros..

Thank for the advise...

Sometimes..saying is always easy than action..

06-10-2008, 09:18 AM
To all bros

Thank for sharing your comment and kinds advise.

Why I am here..

We were together for the last past 3 months +..She is with me and she left me once b’cos of the same reason…and she came back…. and again…she left…same old reason…

I am thinking, is it that there are no way out other than going back???? I am not a person who made ton of $$ but I am able to drive a C class (that all I can said)

What is the main reason..

We were together for around 4 months, I still feel that she don’t or never feel happy when we are together. (My thought) “Maybe I can’t fulfill her need, when comparing in the past where there are so many times a day”

Where should I begin..

Stop thinking.. (Which is not possible)
Dump her…(I can, but my heart can’t)
Treat her like a close friend…(isn’t that we are closed enough?)

After 4 months..my feeling still feel the same. I can’t forget her past, and yet my heart cannot make any decision.

That made me sad of all…
:(:(

06-10-2008, 09:34 AM
BTW, i still think that $$$ can't buy everything... but without $$$$ definitely u can't buy anything..

How much to earn than she will be enough..she got nearly all the thing..than what????

"Woman are a kind of Species which made man can't live without them and cannot live together with them" OMG

:confused::confused:

sammyboyfor
06-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi Bros..

Thank for the advise...

Should be "Thanks for the ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

DO_YOU_BJ
06-10-2008, 02:41 PM
After 4 months..my feeling still feel the same. I can’t forget her past, and yet my heart cannot make any decision.

That made me sad of all…
:(:(

You have reached a stage that normal friends or FB is totally not possible, why, bcos you already crossed the sacred line, so dun even dream of this possibility.

You must remember several things and these r the golden rules.
1) If they're still working, they're not exclusively yours
2) If you really wanna be wif her, she has no other skills other than spreading her legs, so you better be able to afford her BIG TIME!
3) Owning a C Class is peanuts. They earn more than most of those cheonging every month
4) If you cant give her more than wat she earns every month, what is the PERK or CARROT that will make her drop everything just for you?
5) They're driven by money, so if your pocket or spare cash is not power, dun even tink of baoing 1
6) If a WL allow you to bao her for anything less than 5k a month, chances is that she got a few sugar daddies in her bag
7) Love cant fill tummies and fix probs, Money can!
8) Are you willing to sacrifice everything and marry her, get her PR status, buy her a property in China under her sole exclusive name?

Remember the above my friend.
Always take a step back and look at everything from the outside.
You r in a stage which many bros here have gone through or is going through. There's no shame in it, trust me. But you must save yourself 1st if you even want to save anyone else.

Now look at her side of the story. Many like her goes thru wat she's going thru now.
This is just a hypothesis so how correct i am, only u know.
She wants, but then withdraws and then comes back then run again.
She's insecure, she knows what she's here for and thus now u also become a thorn in her mental state....she finds emotional support from you, everyone needs that but then, reality sets in, she knows what she's here for then she runs again.

So she too has a prob....but for anything to happen, one must be STEADY mentally, you definitely are not.
I am not say walk away or go for it, i am just saying that for anything to possibly to happen, you must be mentally clear of everything that is happening and not clouded by love who is the mother of all downfalls and fuck ups.

FromBoy2Man
06-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Dear All

Will anyone here married a pro/working gal? If will, how to over come all those thinking/thought abt she had been F by so many different guy ( this include those act like BJ, CIM, COB, COF, AJ, AR etc)

Or just used and throw?

Care to advise me...

You are asking only on those pro/working gal? But how about those normal ones? I don't see what is the different between a gal who has many r/s and a gal who is a ktv or pro. To me, once they broke their virginity and had nothing to offer on the wedding night, it makes no different. Let's say, i marry a normal gal and i know she had bfs b4, so u mean i will mind abt her past? unless i don't get marry, if not to me all are the same. N if she is still a virgin, do i need to think how many of guys she had petting or bj or hj for them? So, if you really love her and wanted to have future with her, of cos she must the one who is also sincere to you, then y keep thinking abt their past. Afterall, if you really wanted to start up a family, then maybe it's good to hear u want to get marry. if not nowadays, to me, marry serve no purpose, who's know her ex is might be the neighbour anot or even the uncle or even the person who makes one suffer(the boss) or how many invited guest for the wedding night has one leg with her b4. Thinking all these, will make one siao. so to me, single is better and sex is everywhere anytime. but after marry it is called adultery.

DTCEPL
06-10-2008, 05:10 PM
1) If they're still working, they're not exclusively yours
2) If you really wanna be wif her, she has no other skills other than spreading her legs, so you better be able to afford her BIG TIME!
3) Owning a C Class is peanuts. They earn more than most of those cheonging every month
4) If you cant give her more than wat she earns every month, what is the PERK or CARROT that will make her drop everything just for you?
5) They're driven by money, so if your pocket or spare cash is not power, dun even tink of baoing 1
6) If a WL allow you to bao her for anything less than 5k a month, chances is that she got a few sugar daddies in her bag
7) Love cant fill tummies and fix probs, Money can!

8) Are you willing to sacrifice everything and marry her, get her PR status, buy her a property in China under her sole exclusive name?

Bro what you have said here contains so much truth that I really cannot take it, I knew all these all along, but for the past two years, I just refused to believe it is true and accept it.

Now when she left me.......it becomes clearer and I am more able to take it in.

Number 8 don't apply because she is already a PR with a flat in SG and two pte apartments in Shanghai.

Man I am so emotionally attached to her and after she left me, I am so damn hurt and painful till today. THE TRUTH REALLY HURTS DEEPLY.

colins
06-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Bro what you have said here contains so much truth that I really cannot take it, I knew all these all along, but for the past two years, I just refused to believe it is true and accept it.

Number 8 don't apply because she is already a PR with a flat in SG and two pte apartments in Shanghai.

Man I am so emotionally attached to her and after she left me, I am so damn hurt and painful till today. THE TRUTH REALLY HURTS DEEPLY.

The truth hurts when it is kept in your closet for a long time, the longer it is kept the more hurt it creates. In fact, there is another truth which you refused to face prior to this, otherwise you wouldn't choose to take this path and believe this lady. Maybe you can look back and see what was it that changed you and reconcile with yourself.

It all stacks up, when you finally got the day to look back, you might see that you have wasted a couple of years of your lives learning just to cover the first thing you ran away from.

justl00king
06-10-2008, 09:37 PM
I know of WL driving big luxury cars and staying big condos back home.

How i know? I was invited to go visit them and saw with my own eyes. They come fetch me in their big cars and i stayed at their big condos :p

To those bros who still think that these WL are poor things who needs lots of $ to save their family...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wooden_Handle
07-10-2008, 01:02 AM
Bro, have you tried stay next door and hear how she performed with customers? Her shouts and moaning of pleasure will be able to help you make up your mind after that.

She is still with me, but everytime, every night, or even most of the time.... my mind think only ONE thing... (how many time she actually GOT hit by a man)

Everytime when we have (S)... my mind had take thinking too...WTF...:(

What should i do???

DO_YOU_BJ
07-10-2008, 01:14 AM

You are still hurting...many reasons why are seen clearly in your posts bro.
Also, i am very sure and can sense that there are many UNEXPLAINED that you're unable to clear up thus you cannot find your closure.
If you maintain this kinda mentality, you will LOOSE OUT BIG TIME in your own life.

A PRC PR wif 2 apts in SHA and a flat here....i wud luv to imagine where she got the apts in SHA from.....very confident not from investments....but maybe of a diff sort.

DTCEPL
07-10-2008, 08:42 AM
If you maintain this kinda mentality, you will LOOSE OUT BIG TIME in your own life.

Bro DYBJ, I have been losing big time.....for the past two years, I have devoted all my time (other then working time) to her and her family, all my energy and all my money. All the end, she didnt even turn back to look at me when I fall - thats hurts the most and deeply. Its not the money, its the love that I have for her and her family.....she felt nothing about that - that really hurts.

Now everyday when I go to work, I tried to devote all my time there to rebuilt my career and make my feelings numb. But nights and weekends are the toughest time to get by when I an alone and start to think of her. Passing by places where we have spend time together before also brings up the sad past.....hiaz. I truely love this gal....... but she choose bread over love.

rypk9
07-10-2008, 09:13 AM
Bro, I agree with u!

If I may add... Theres a saying

Buay Kia Chua Kwey Chor Boh,
Kia Chua Boh Chor Kwey

For non Hokkien speaking bros here.. Literally it means

Not scared to take chicken as your wife
But Scared your married wife become one

Chicken is a term used to describe Working Gals.

My 2 cents worth.

DO_YOU_BJ
07-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Bro DYBJ, I have been losing big time.....for the past two years, I have devoted all my time (other then working time) to her and her family, all my energy and all my money. All the end, she didnt even turn back to look at me when I fall - thats hurts the most and deeply. Its not the money, its the love that I have for her and her family.....she felt nothing about that - that really hurts.

Now everyday when I go to work, I tried to devote all my time there to rebuilt my career and make my feelings numb. But nights and weekends are the toughest time to get by when I an alone and start to think of her. Passing by places where we have spend time together before also brings up the sad past.....hiaz. I truely love this gal....... but she choose bread over love.

Bro, i feel for you. Trust me, been there, though not entirely like you, but the nites and quiest times...wrer tormenting.
I have PM you my number. Do make contact wif me & lets meetup for kopi.

xyz1001
07-10-2008, 03:40 PM

Bro DTCEPL, i feel for you.

I can't remember how long it took me to pass that stage. 4-5 years i guess, is when my fren talk abt her then only i realise i have put her to where she belong, the past. But during that stage, i have few females frens to help me pass those lonely nights, weekends and impt dates. Nothing sexual, just talking and companionship. Couldn't start any new relationship anyway, coz they commented that couldn't feel my sincerity. (I agreed too :p)

Bro, 2 years is long enough, start living ya? :) Remember what u put in your signature

DTCEPL
07-10-2008, 05:36 PM
But during that stage, i have few females frens to help me pass those lonely nights, weekends and impt dates. Nothing sexual, just talking and companionship. Couldn't start any new relationship anyway, coz they commented that couldn't feel my sincerity. (I agreed too :p)

Same as me......after she left me (more then 2 months ago)......I have seriously lose interest in other Gals or even Sex. Her departure takes away my soul too. Damn her:(

So much I have done for her and her family for the past two years and yet she did not even turn back and look at me, give me a hand when I fall. Love is worthless to her, only money matters!

Damn I am so tired and lifeless, she took everything away from me.

colins
07-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Same as me......after she left me (more then 2 months ago)......I have seriously lose interest in other Gals or even Sex. Her departure takes away my soul too. Damn her:(

So much I have done for her and her family for the past two years and yet she did not even turn back and look at me, give me a hand when I fall. Love is worthless to her, only money matters!

Damn I am so tired and lifeless, she took everything away from me.

Bro you said it yourself that love is worthless to her, yet you still cant believe and accept it, why? It is this thing in your mind that is causing you to feel bad about yourself right now, dun you think so? Yes you made a mistake, you let yourself down, then so what? Face it, dun avoid it, see your truth and reconcile it internally. Let all the emotions go and dun bottle it up. Once you do that, probably for you a few more times, you will find it easier to accept it. Nobody is tormenting yourself except you, bro. Give yourself back what you owe to yourself, dun withhold it any longer.

Its all in the mind, and I dun think she took everything away from you, you still your brains.

08-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Hi

I have make up my mind to be a F**ker tomorrow..sad to said but i would rather do it now than later..

Thank for all your advice and help.

Life still have to go on..

kiko
08-10-2008, 08:59 AM
In a relationship: i feel that sex is not the most important.. Its time and effort, love , trust and committment. I put all my love to a KTV tian ann men gal, and i also give her money send back home, instead she gamble all the money away, and want to have more money from me again.. i am very sad.. when she couldnt get the money, she want to break off with me.. I also have sex with her.. i dont understand , if she really love me and also gal friend, why must i everytime pay her $150 for sex with her, does she treat me as her boyfriend or any other Tian ann men customer.. i sad and confused!:confused:

08-10-2008, 09:20 AM
In a relationship: i feel that sex is not the most important.. Its time and effort, love , trust and committment. I put all my love to a KTV tian ann men gal, and i also give her money send back home, instead she gamble all the money away, and want to have more money from me again.. i am very sad.. when she couldnt get the money, she want to break off with me.. I also have sex with her.. i dont understand , if she really love me and also gal friend, why must i everytime pay her $150 for sex with her, does she treat me as her boyfriend or any other Tian ann men customer.. i sad and confused!:confused:

Hi

Think this is where man are weak at..cannot resist and not stone hearted

DTCEPL
08-10-2008, 09:58 AM
i am very sad.. when she couldnt get the money, she want to break off with me.. I also have sex with her.. i dont understand , if she really love me and also gal friend, why must i everytime pay her $150 for sex with her, does she treat me as her boyfriend or any other Tian ann men customer.. i sad and confused!:confused:

Bro kiko, you are using money to buy a relationship. Sex is only part of the relationship to balance it. When we love a gal, its the companionship that matters, the care and love for each other, sex is a secondary thing.

She loved your money, and only when you satisfy her thru money will you be able to keep this relationship intact. Once you loses your financial capabilities, she will be gone and into another man's arms as fast as a bullet.

Let her go......

08-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Bro kiko, you are using money to buy a relationship. Sex is only part of the relationship to balance it. When we love a gal, its the companionship that matters, the care and love for each other, sex is a secondary thing.

She loved your money, and only when you satisfy her thru money will you be able to keep this relationship intact. Once you loses your financial capabilities, she will be gone and into another man's arms as fast as a bullet.

Let her go......

Bros DTCEPL

My don't really love money as what i see...but she doesn't look happy at all times..

DTCEPL
08-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Bros DTCEPL

My don't really love money as what i see...but she doesn't look happy at all times..

Bro SaD:(......to be frank.....you wont be able to see it.....man in love are always blinded by it, we will find excuses in our mind to comfort our heart. We will not accept the truth but rather hide it behind. Only when you are hurt then you will see the clearer picture and your mind and heart will be inline - logic and answers will no longer by camouflage.

08-10-2008, 10:33 AM
Bro SaD:(......to be frank.....you wont be able to see it.....man in love are always blinded by it, we will find excuses in our mind to comfort our heart. We will not accept the truth but rather hide it behind. Only when you are hurt then you will see the clearer picture and your mind and heart will be inline - logic and answers will no longer by camouflage.

Noted, thank for sharing.

I have no question but to agree with the above ans. We are finding excuse to comfort ourselves.

slider_72
08-10-2008, 10:44 AM

Bro, it is clear as day. If she really feels for you, she will not accept your money after sex. Somemore must pay market rate. For this girl, it is clearly no money no honey.

Don't be sad and confused, there is nothing to be confused about here. From what you have just said, you are nothing but just another customer to her. Get on with life and dump her as fast as you can.

pewpew
08-10-2008, 11:58 AM
I have a few KTV girls that goes out with me (shopping for them) but in return getting free sex from them hehe...

These are call faked love but compared to paying after sex, its call business.

Pull yourself before you sink deeper in.

physician
08-10-2008, 11:37 PM
There's a saying: "If Love's Blind"

:):):)

Trust yourself!

09-10-2008, 09:23 AM
There's a saying: "If Love's Blind"

:):):)

Trust yourself!

Hi Bros

Good say...

I just did somehting which she is going to hate me for the rest of her life...for at least better than having pain everyday

FL Lover
09-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Bro, it is clear as day. If she really feels for you, she will not accept your money after sex. Somemore must pay market rate. For this girl, it is clearly no money no honey.

Don't be sad and confused, there is nothing to be confused about here. From what you have just said, you are nothing but just another customer to her. Get on with life and dump her as fast as you can.

Very true. If the WL really likes u, she will not ask or even demand for $$ from you whenever you have sex or ask her out. I got a WL who treats me as her SG bf before. She never demands me for $$ whenever we met. FYI. Even when I test water and bring her to makan in a cheap hawker centre, hot and smelly. Order a plate of $2.00 nasi lamak, she happily eats and no complaint. :eek: In facts, from then onwards, most of our outings are some cheapskate places... The important thing is that we both enjoy each other.

Too bad, she and I understand that we cannot be together as she got a BF back home and I got someone here...:p Just short term romance in Sillypore.

Anyway the point is that, if a ger asks you for $$ in a relationship, you better put on your helmet and shield. If dont have both of these, get the f..k out of it asap...

DO_YOU_BJ
09-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Hi Bros

Good say...

I just did somehting which she is going to hate me for the rest of her life...for at least better than having pain everyday

Dear Sad, please write down your story on a new thread and since its only 3 months, try to be as detailed as possible on everything that has happened, even the conversations. But you can exclude the BBBJ, CIM, AJ etc hahahaha

Why?
So that we can read into the woman's mind and then will be better able to decipher what she's tinking of scheming about thus will be in a more accurate position to advise you and come with a more complete profile of this individual.

Also, your tots etc, this will enable us to try to steer you in the right path with least heartaches..........

Do that, and i assure you, you'll receive more than you tot you can ever do.

09-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Dear Sad, please write down your story on a new thread and since its only 3 months, try to be as detailed as possible on everything that has happened, even the conversations. But you can exclude the BBBJ, CIM, AJ etc hahahaha

Why?
So that we can read into the woman's mind and then will be better able to decipher what she's tinking of scheming about thus will be in a more accurate position to advise you and come with a more complete profile of this individual.

Also, your tots etc, this will enable us to try to steer you in the right path with least heartaches..........

Do that, and i assure you, you'll receive more than you tot you can ever do.

Noted, but it already too late. I will only think that it is my fault of throwing her away..it my mistake to do so, beside that, there isn't any other way i can think of...:o

DO_YOU_BJ
09-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Noted, but it already too late. I will only think that it is my fault of throwing her away..it my mistake to do so, beside that, there isn't any other way i can think of...:o

You r u.
So only 1 mind.
That's why i suggest you post another thread.
A good reason to is to fill those questions u have in your head that just cant be answered or those gaps that will be like a opened wound that cant be closed.
So not be too eager to erase everything, for this is the way to damnation.
Wisen up dude, you got lots of internal issues yet to be resolved.

S4M5T3R
09-10-2008, 04:38 PM

bro, why confuse? i guess the answer is pretty obvious, you should be mad.

Hoegaargen
09-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Not easy to overcome it, will be very hard to accept if you think of it.

colins
09-10-2008, 05:21 PM

Its not what you have done, bro, its how you reconcile with yourself on what you did. If you learn from this mistake, and make sure it will never happen again, wouldn't you be gaining instead of losing? Lose a girl and gain wisdom, worth it.

10-10-2008, 08:22 AM
You r u.
So only 1 mind.
That's why i suggest you post another thread.
A good reason to is to fill those questions u have in your head that just cant be answered or those gaps that will be like a opened wound that cant be closed.
So not be too eager to erase everything, for this is the way to damnation.
Wisen up dude, you got lots of internal issues yet to be resolved.

Hi Bros

Not that i don't want to write up.. but will ppl know that it me from this website?

10-10-2008, 08:24 AM
Its not what you have done, bro, its how you reconcile with yourself on what you did. If you learn from this mistake, and make sure it will never happen again, wouldn't you be gaining instead of losing? Lose a girl and gain wisdom, worth it.

Thank for the comfort bros..:)

DO_YOU_BJ
10-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Hi Bros

Not that i don't want to write up.. but will ppl know that it me from this website?

Nope, just dun say names...other than that...that's the beauty of cyberspace.

FBDfkingBIGdick
15-10-2008, 02:24 AM
Imho .. i think i cant be able to do it reason simply cause i cant knowing im sharing my wife with other men ..

but bro if your serious on the relationship .. i have read about stories in european country that they have such marriages and turned out to be quite susscessful ones too .. at the end of the day

its between the both parties

maybe after marrage she can quit?

15-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Imho .. i think i cant be able to do it reason simply cause i cant knowing im sharing my wife with other men ..

but bro if your serious on the relationship .. i have read about stories in european country that they have such marriages and turned out to be quite susscessful ones too .. at the end of the day

its between the both parties

maybe after marrage she can quit?

Thank bros, but i am more concern abt how can i over come the thought of circling in my head kept telling me that "she is a WL.."..."how many man she had slept with"..e.g:(

pewpew
15-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Thank bros, but i am more concern abt how can i over come the thought of circling in my head kept telling me that "she is a WL.."..."how many man she had slept with"..e.g:(

Funny thing is, there are so many Singapore girls that have been bonked by guys before being your girlfriend and yet nobody is complaining...

WL = Collect Money for Sex
SG Girl = Collect Relation for Sex

If you keep thinking how many man a girl have slept with before marrying, your brain will burst unless you can either find virgin or start camping at those neighbourhood kindergarden...

Bro, everything is depending on how you think, either let go of the relationship or let go of the concept you are having now.

Anyway, keep us update~~

arinaz
15-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Bro,

I am kind of in a similar position but I know that its impossible between us right from the very begining. Its impossible not because she is a WL but because I am married and she knows that.

Actually i have known her for a year and at that time I was still visiting other WL and its strictly a Fcuk and pay kind of thingy between us. Its only during my business trip to Bkk 3 months back when I told her that I will be there and to my suprise she contacted me and accompanied me for 3 days without asking a single cent. We start to become friends and she continue to sms me and call me ocassionally when I am back in Singapore.

She came to Singapore last month and she cut short her working stint by 3 days to spend time with me. We stayed at Rasa Shangrila to escape the public eye and had a beautiful time together. I got to know her better and she open up a lot to me and things that also frightens me and make me consider ending the thing that we had.

Back home in Bkk, she used to have a realtionship with a Jap guy who is married and when he dump her after 3 years of being together, she attempted suicide by jumping down from her apartment. she was devastated because she treat him like a husband. She was in ICU for 3 months and I can see the side effect of the fall now besides some scars that she has because sometime she can have a momentarily lapse of mind before she comes back to her senses.

i do not want history to repeat itself with me and even though she says that it will never happen again, I am just afraid that it will. Why I am saying this is because when she ask me what do I consider her as and my answer is just friend, she kind of flip out. she told me that if I just treat her as a friend then I will not be spending 3 days with her and why should i be making out with her if we are just friend. I have to agree that i was very selfish with my answer and she has every reason to be angry and again I explain to her the reason why i answer her in that manner. I just dont want to disappoint her or give her any false hope. She told me that she knows that I am married and things are imposible between us but all she ask for is for me to take care of her when she is around and she will do the same for me when I am in Bkk. honestly this is meaningless to me as I have a life and she should consider her own life. I know for the fact that 2 Singapore guys are courting her as she shows me their sms and I did encourage her to pursue with one of the guys but she says that she is happy when she is with me. she can even remind me to call my family at night when I am with her.

on the last day, after i send her to the airport, thoughts of ending the relationship appeared in my mind. Why i want to do it is because of

1) i have a family and they are the most important thing in my life
2) she is young and she need not waste time with me and she has a whole life ahead of her....by the way, i am not old la.

just a backgroung about myself, me and wifey had not been doing the do ever since we had our son 2 years back. she was always tired and has so many reasons for not wanting sex but no matter what I still lover her till this very day. I am not mentioning this just to comfort myself or to create an excuse for my infedeility but sometimes I just need to find an avenue to release.

so immediately the next day I told myself that I will not pick up her call or reply her sms if she is going to call me which she did.

My buddy told me that I am kind of selfish just to drop her after spending 3 days with her and i should just maintain the friendship and see how it goes since she knows that its impossible. I dont deny that I also have a soft spot for her.

By the way, I have since returned her call and we just talk about day to day stuff. she is like a buddy to me and not once any mushy worrds or sms comes from me but i will receive sms saying that she miss me and JUB JUB...

well, my head is clear and how I am taking things with her is that if she call me I will answer but I will never call her. I dont mind maintaing the friendship but I am just afraid of hurting my love ones and she herself.

bros, i need your point of view and i am open to any kind of criticism or advise. sorry for this long winded message.

16-10-2008, 08:51 AM
Bro,

I am kind of in a similar position but I know that its impossible between us right from the very begining. Its impossible not because she is a WL but because I am married and she knows that.

Actually i have known her for a year and at that time I was still visiting other WL and its strictly a Fcuk and pay kind of thingy between us. Its only during my business trip to Bkk 3 months back when I told her that I will be there and to my suprise she contacted me and accompanied me for 3 days without asking a single cent. We start to become friends and she continue to sms me and call me ocassionally when I am back in Singapore.

She came to Singapore last month and she cut short her working stint by 3 days to spend time with me. We stayed at Rasa Shangrila to escape the public eye and had a beautiful time together. I got to know her better and she open up a lot to me and things that also frightens me and make me consider ending the thing that we had.

Back home in Bkk, she used to have a realtionship with a Jap guy who is married and when he dump her after 3 years of being together, she attempted suicide by jumping down from her apartment. she was devastated because she treat him like a husband. She was in ICU for 3 months and I can see the side effect of the fall now besides some scars that she has because sometime she can have a momentarily lapse of mind before she comes back to her senses.

i do not want history to repeat itself with me and even though she says that it will never happen again, I am just afraid that it will. Why I am saying this is because when she ask me what do I consider her as and my answer is just friend, she kind of flip out. she told me that if I just treat her as a friend then I will not be spending 3 days with her and why should i be making out with her if we are just friend. I have to agree that i was very selfish with my answer and she has every reason to be angry and again I explain to her the reason why i answer her in that manner. I just dont want to disappoint her or give her any false hope. She told me that she knows that I am married and things are imposible between us but all she ask for is for me to take care of her when she is around and she will do the same for me when I am in Bkk. honestly this is meaningless to me as I have a life and she should consider her own life. I know for the fact that 2 Singapore guys are courting her as she shows me their sms and I did encourage her to pursue with one of the guys but she says that she is happy when she is with me. she can even remind me to call my family at night when I am with her.

on the last day, after i send her to the airport, thoughts of ending the relationship appeared in my mind. Why i want to do it is because of

1) i have a family and they are the most important thing in my life
2) she is young and she need not waste time with me and she has a whole life ahead of her....by the way, i am not old la.

just a backgroung about myself, me and wifey had not been doing the do ever since we had our son 2 years back. she was always tired and has so many reasons for not wanting sex but no matter what I still lover her till this very day. I am not mentioning this just to comfort myself or to create an excuse for my infedeility but sometimes I just need to find an avenue to release.

so immediately the next day I told myself that I will not pick up her call or reply her sms if she is going to call me which she did.

My buddy told me that I am kind of selfish just to drop her after spending 3 days with her and i should just maintain the friendship and see how it goes since she knows that its impossible. I dont deny that I also have a soft spot for her.

By the way, I have since returned her call and we just talk about day to day stuff. she is like a buddy to me and not once any mushy worrds or sms comes from me but i will receive sms saying that she miss me and JUB JUB...

well, my head is clear and how I am taking things with her is that if she call me I will answer but I will never call her. I dont mind maintaing the friendship but I am just afraid of hurting my love ones and she herself.

bros, i need your point of view and i am open to any kind of criticism or advise. sorry for this long winded message.

Hi bros,

Understand how you feel. It not easy to over come such relation

People who had never go through, will never have the feeling of how it is.

16-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Funny thing is, there are so many Singapore girls that have been bonked by guys before being your girlfriend and yet nobody is complaining...

WL = Collect Money for Sex
SG Girl = Collect Relation for Sex

If you keep thinking how many man a girl have slept with before marrying, your brain will burst unless you can either find virgin or start camping at those neighbourhood kindergarden...

Bro, everything is depending on how you think, either let go of the relationship or let go of the concept you are having now.

Anyway, keep us update~~

Hi bros pew pew

Thank for your comment

I am don't mean that i mind, but still the thought will come by it'self...not i want to think..

16-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Hi Guy

All i can say is...it not easy.

After i drop her last week, i told myself not to pick up any of her call, but still we are now together.

It the heart that is causing me the pain and not the body.

DO_YOU_BJ
16-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Hi Guy

After i drop her last week, i told myself not to pick up any of her call, but still we are now together.

My friend, u need help.
If you r just going to continue to selp pity n not act, you will break soon.
You need help, you know where to get it & wat to do.
In the end, your life is in your own palm.
Good luck.

arinaz
16-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Bro TS,

I understand thats its not easy. For me, I did not pick up her call for two days then after that I relented.

I just tell myself that I start this in a nice manner and i should end it in the most amicable way and not just by disappearing. I hope time will heal all wounds especially for her and by the way, we also have to learn to let go.

DTCEPL
16-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Hi Guy

I can understand your feelings Bro. I am quite like you, the heart takes over the mind.....it is very painful.

Day by day, minute by minute, I hope she will call or sms me.....but she didn't, I hope we can patch up again - but also afraid of the pain that is associated with such a relationship. We are separated for around 80 days already, didn't see her, no calls or sms....my heart and mind are more stable now....but still everyday I have the urge to sms/call her. I lose my stand and did just that 2 days ago, sms her, when I am drunk - its her birthday and I guess she is enjoying the night with another man and receiving some expensive gifts.....I regret doing that.....she also didnt reply till now, I guess she have already written me off from her list of Robert(s). Hopefully time will make me numb and let me put memories of her behind my mind and into a corner of my heart.

17-10-2008, 10:02 AM
I can understand your feelings Bro. I am quite like you, the heart takes over the mind.....it is very painful.

Day by day, minute by minute, I hope she will call or sms me.....but she didn't, I hope we can patch up again - but also afraid of the pain that is associated with such a relationship. We are separated for around 80 days already, didn't see her, no calls or sms....my heart and mind are more stable now....but still everyday I have the urge to sms/call her. I lose my stand and did just that 2 days ago, sms her, when I am drunk - its her birthday and I guess she is enjoying the night with another man and receiving some expensive gifts.....I regret doing that.....she also didnt reply till now, I guess she have already written me off from her list of Robert(s). Hopefully time will make me numb and let me put memories of her behind my mind and into a corner of my heart.

haha..unbeileveable thing happen. I will be going to thailand think next week with her:eek: to see "yue mu" last night she still asked me if i am serious

FL Lover
17-10-2008, 11:40 AM
haha..unbeileveable thing happen. I will be going to thailand think next week with her:eek: to see "yue mu" last night she still asked me if i am serious

Bro, are you crazy or what? You are married and you still intend to prolong this relationship with her just because she does not mind that you are married?

Seriously, I dont think you are in the right frame of mind to think properly now. You kanna her KC deep. I can tell you, a woman instinct is strong. Do you think yor wife will not suspect you in the long run?

Wht happened if the thai ger tells you to leave your wife and she is preg with your baby in future? Are you going to do it? Seriously, Thai gers are not as simple as you think...

Think sensible. Other bros may tell you to continue with ths relationship but nothing is FREE in this world. Even if you pay her with $$, it is just a matter of time before she becomes sticky and starts to harress you.

U forget you have a family. If you are single, by all means. Stop playing with fire. Stop before the fire gets big, bro. I can tell you, the thai ger that you know is sticky. Imagine if she is able to commit suicide for her ex, she will do anything to KEEP YOU BY HER SIDE.

If you just want a hole to F..k, so many gers out there that can give you the same treatment if you can afford it.....

17-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Bro, are you crazy or what? You are married and you still intend to prolong this relationship with her just because she does not mind that you are married?

Seriously, I dont think you are in the right frame of mind to think properly now. You kanna her KC deep. I can tell you, a woman instinct is strong. Do you think yor wife will not suspect you in the long run?

Wht happened if the thai ger tells you to leave your wife and she is preg with your baby in future? Are you going to do it? Seriously, Thai gers are not as simple as you think...

Think sensible. Other bros may tell you to continue with ths relationship but nothing is FREE in this world. Even if you pay her with $$, it is just a matter of time before she becomes sticky and starts to harress you.

U forget you have a family. If you are single, by all means. Stop playing with fire. Stop before the fire gets big, bro. I can tell you, the thai ger that you know is sticky. Imagine if she is able to commit suicide for her ex, she will do anything to KEEP YOU BY HER SIDE.

If you just want a hole to F..k, so many gers out there that can give you the same treatment if you can afford it.....

aaa...bros..i am stil single

arinaz
17-10-2008, 12:09 PM

bro FL lover, you are refering this to me and not bro TS. like i have mentioned I have since decided no to carry on this relationship. At first i thought of just making a disappearing act but then again why should I? I still pick up her call but we discuss no matters of the heart and just casual chat. I dont intend to pursue anything further with her and I am not going to Bangkok to see her.

thanks for the advise. Cheers.

slider_72
17-10-2008, 12:15 PM
aaa...bros..i am stil single

Dude, what's your problem?

You come here telling everybody you like the girl but can't get over the fact that she is (or was) a WL. After that you tell us that you are going over to see your future in-laws. You are single so it means that you have no problems if you do decide to marry your girl.

So what is your point here? If you can't get over the fact that she worked as a WL, why did you fall for her in the first place? Now that you fell for her, you start worrying about her past as a WL?!?! And despite your discomfort with her past as a WL, you want to go up north with her to meet your future in-laws? What's up with that?

Life doesn't have to be so complicated. Many times, when you come down to the lowest common denominator, there are only two possible choices when it comes to making a decision; to do or not to do, that is the question.

Like we used to say in the army, what to do, don't do half-fuck.

If you decide to forget about this relationship because you cannot accept the fact that she probably bonked more men in the past than she could count, then let it go. If you think you cannot live without her, then you will simply have to accept what happened in the past should remain in the past.

To put things bluntly, you are neither here nor there at the moment, wanting your cake and eat it too. Be man about it, make a decision and stand by it come hell or high water.

arinaz
17-10-2008, 12:24 PM
i agree with Bro Slider 72,

you should have no problems because you are single. make a decision and stand by it.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Sometimes, i see bros giving advise i feel good.
But eh past few advises makes me worry.
What is real & whats not?
Have you ever tot that you might just be ushering a man to his doom?
Follow the heart?
Oh no, please.....no...that's the mutha of all fuck ups.
希望the root of all disappointments and you all are telling him to embrace it.
Jesus, to me, this section is to help the needy, not feed them to the sharks.
That's my very own unbiased opinion and not one is a main focus on this.
TS, think and know your partner very well before crossing the line.
But watever you do, remember that you can be in so much pain a parang cant cos, be very mindful not emotional in your decisions.

Do tests, do watever possible to prove beyond a benefit of a doubt that this is not a choice that you'll regret.
And like one bro says, marrying a chicken is not worrying, it's worrying marrying a wife that turns to a chicken that worries one.
Remember, if that day shud ever come, due to watever reasons, tink how you'll be feeling then.

Think.....think

sammyboyfor
17-10-2008, 01:07 PM

Should be "Thanks for the ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

sammyboyfor
17-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Sometimes, i see bros giving advise i feel good.
But eh past few advises makes me worry.

Should be ".. I see bros giving ADVICE..".

"Advise" is a verb.

In addition, there is no such noun as "advises". Advice is a non countable noun.

Because it is a non countable noun, you should say... ".. the past few PIECES OF ADVICE make me worry....".

sammyboyfor
17-10-2008, 01:11 PM
bros, i need your point of view and i am open to any kind of criticism or advise. .

Should be "I am open to any kind of criticism or ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

aces68
18-10-2008, 11:10 PM
bro FL lover, you are refering this to me and not bro TS. like i have mentioned I have since decided no to carry on this relationship. At first i thought of just making a disappearing act but then again why should I? I still pick up her call but we discuss no matters of the heart and just casual chat. I dont intend to pursue anything further with her and I am not going to Bangkok to see her.

bro arinaz, it's good that you have decided not to carry on. I feel this is the correct decision for you. You should slowly cut off all contact with her, you may feel that you are friends with her now, but do you really know how she thinks and feels about you? If she still treats you as a special one, please be careful. This "friendship" may come back to haunt you one day.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-10-2008, 04:04 AM
please be careful. This "friendship" may come back to haunt you one day.

Well said my wise bro Aces.
If you did not do a proper cut, you have actually left a string that aint broken.
Kudos bro.

aces68
19-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Well said my wise bro Aces.
If you did not do a proper cut, you have actually left a string that aint broken.
Kudos bro.

tks, bro. I am speaking from experience.
After I broke-up with my PRC, she still call me and ask me 你忍心这样对我吗?Lucky I kept my heart of steel and never fall for her sweet talk.

Legendzgmf
19-10-2008, 09:33 PM
I feel that its really up to yourself if you wanna end it or not. You shouldn't assume all problems or situations which happened to others will surely happen to you. But if you cannot pursuade yourself or accept the fact that she is a WL i suggest you should give up. Because In any relationship be it normal couples, there bound to be problems, some may be worse or even similiar problems compared to a WL couple. The only obstacle btw this two kind of couples is 1 couple girl is a WL who has slept with many guys...
But bro i think is how you look at things... Lets put it this way, a normal lady has also slept with other guys too(and its for free) unless you found a virgin to get married with, its just a WL sleeps around with more guys(but chose to get paid for it).. If the WL knows how to restrict customers or have self control, I dun really see a big problem , cause if its other relationship problems, any normal couple may face them too...

Sorry if my comment is a little blur , hope u guys understand wat i'm conveying.

20-10-2008, 09:04 AM
tks, bro. I am speaking from experience.
After I broke-up with my PRC, she still call me and ask me 你忍心这样对我吗?Lucky I kept my heart of steel and never fall for her sweet talk.

This is what i can't bros Aces68:)

arinaz
20-10-2008, 09:56 AM
bro arinaz, it's good that you have decided not to carry on. I feel this is the correct decision for you. You should slowly cut off all contact with her, you may feel that you are friends with her now, but do you really know how she thinks and feels about you? If she still treats you as a special one, please be careful. This "friendship" may come back to haunt you one day.

Bro Aces68,

I agree with what you say. it may one day comes back to haunt me if I dont do a proper cut. Honestly, I know how she feels and think about me and she just told me that she will savour the time while it last and will let go when the times come. The best is that if we can maintain a normal friendship but if not then I will have to do a proper cut and hurt her. I have been reflecting a lot on this issue and I am trying to improve my relationship with my wife as well. Haiz.....I will not want to discuss on the issue that I have with my wife for now.

Thanks Bro.

aces68
20-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Bro Aces68,

I agree with what you say. it may one day comes back to haunt me if I dont do a proper cut. Honestly, I know how she feels and think about me and she just told me that she will savour the time while it last and will let go when the times come. The best is that if we can maintain a normal friendship but if not then I will have to do a proper cut and hurt her. I have been reflecting a lot on this issue and I am trying to improve my relationship with my wife as well. Haiz.....I will not want to discuss on the issue that I have with my wife for now.

Thanks Bro.

bro, this is exactly what my PRC told me in the beginning because she also knew I was married..but as time goes by, she became more demanding.. women will always be women, so please do not think that she can just let go when the time comes.

During my state of confused mind, I received a piece of very good advice from a bro in this forum. He said :
"You need to end one relationship before moving into another one. Piority must be given to your current marriage, more so if you have children."

So, I will give you the same advice too. You said need to evaluate the real reasons behind your desire to connect with this Thai girl. Personally, I do not think that being greedy is a valid reason. Is the friendship an "escape avenue" from your marriage problems? If so, forgive me for being offensive but you need to buck up and face your problems head-on and not divert to another distraction which is unlikely to have any result at all.

There are some very good advice and self-reflections in this forum, particularly the thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/88454-tears-prc-prostitute.html#post2922024. Hope it helps you clear your mind and self-consciousness.

arinaz
20-10-2008, 11:33 AM
bro, this is exactly what my PRC told me in the beginning because she also knew I was married..but as time goes by, she became more demanding.. women will always be women, so please do not think that she can just let go when the time comes.

During my state of confused mind, I received a piece of very good advice from a bro in this forum. He said :
"You need to end one relationship before moving into another one. Piority must be given to your current marriage, more so if you have children."

So, I will give you the same advice too. You said need to evaluate the real reasons behind your desire to connect with this Thai girl. Personally, I do not think that being greedy is a valid reason. Is the friendship an "escape avenue" from your marriage problems? If so, forgive me for being offensive but you need to buck up and face your problems head-on and not divert to another distraction which is unlikely to have any result at all.

There are some very good advice and self-reflections in this forum, particularly the thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/88454-tears-prc-prostitute.html#post2922024. Hope it helps you clear your mind and self-consciousness.

Bro,

thanks for sharing your experience as well. you are right and I took no offence at all at what you said. Despite knowing her for a year, we only click about 3 months back and I do agree that I might seek solace from her even though I never share my problems with her.

honestly, I am facing my problems head on and not running away from it. I spoke to wifey on our problems and it was just silent from wifey side and i did not pursue further as I do not want my wife to think that I am selfish and just thinking for myself. Its not just the sex issue, there are also other issues that i want to work it out. I try to rekindle some kind of romance with wifey this past few weeks but sad to say thats its not really being reciprocated. I am taking wifey and kids to Hong Kong next week for a break and hopefully when we come back, things will get better.

Thanks again and by the way I am a Man U fan like you.

colins
21-10-2008, 01:57 AM

Kudos bro, very well said. Couldn't have said it better than you.

21-10-2008, 10:37 AM
After reading all the comment and the advise from all brother here.

I came to understand that I never walk alone. I can see that there is many brothers here who had encounter the same situation, which I had to go through now.

Till today, I believe that I had been through many kind of mountain or forest. But this time is totally different!! She is not like a piece of tissue paper that I can wipe than throw. (I wish I could) They are many gal out there, fallen for a WL is something never comes across my mind…

However, it really not easy to just F and don’t think. Yes!!! Brother here, you are right. Many gal here DO have ex-boyfriend and might have been F by them.. So why do I have to get so bothered.

I guess I need to touch up a bit here which I miss out in the beginning.

She love shopping, and I try to arrange my schedule so as to bring here around. But due to my tight schedule, some time back home I am already half dead. However to shop???:confused:

Ever since than, she became cold. When I asked, she always tell me that she miss her family. And it seem that they are in trouble (Maybe it true, if not she wouldn’t need to sell) on the first month, I made a transfer abt S$800 over to her family (that ok).

After that the number keeps rising. And if the number is not fulfill, ‘bao kong’ will appear. Follow by I slept with ‘xiao long nue’ in the (ice bed) :D

It will be a long story, but to cut the long story short. Going to Thailand is never plan, just like a soldier taking order from OC ha..ha.. nothing but “Yes mdm”.:eek:

FL Lover
21-10-2008, 11:15 AM
After reading all the comment and the advise from all brother here.

I came to understand that I never walk alone. I can see that there is many brothers here who had encounter the same situation, which I had to go through now.

Ever since than, she became cold. When I asked, she always tell me that she miss her family. And it seem that they are in trouble (Maybe it true, if not she wouldn’t need to sell) on the first month, I made a transfer abt S$800 over to her family (that ok).

After that the number keeps rising. And if the number is not fulfill, ‘bao kong’ will appear. Follow by I slept with ‘xiao long nue’ in the (ice bed) :D

It will be a long story, but to cut the long story short. Going to Thailand is never plan, just like a soldier taking order from OC ha..ha.. nothing but “Yes mdm”.:eek:

Bro, giving her $ to help out her family is a wong step towards a truthful relationship esp WLs. There are plenty of gers out there who are much much better. Dont you think you are in the wrong side of the road... Giving $ to her is like using $ to buy love and how long can you give her? The moment yor wallet runs dry, its bye bye to you.

DOnt compare WLs and normal gers... Yes, they all get f..ked. But we have to look at the intention behind it... WLs get f..ked by their clients becaue they CHOOSE TO WALK THIS PATH...... IT IS EASY $ to them.

It is possible to marry a WLs and live happily after but do you want to take that risk? Like I said, there are plenty of gers out there. Look around and you will find instead of using $ to buy love.

Anyway you are in serious help... There are many bros who are willing to help you to get out of this KC shit if you need...Your tirak is clever. She knows that you cant live without her. Gd luck.

Utimately, its yor decision. :o

21-10-2008, 11:28 AM
Bro, giving her $ to help out her family is a wong step towards a truthful relationship esp WLs. There are plenty of gers out there who are much much better. Dont you think you are in the wrong side of the road... Giving $ to her is like using $ to buy love and how long can you give her? The moment yor wallet runs dry, its bye bye to you.

DOnt compare WLs and normal gers... Yes, they all get f..ked. But we have to look at the intention behind it... WLs get f..ked by their clients becaue they CHOOSE TO WALK THIS PATH...... IT IS EASY $ to them.

It is possible to marry a WLs and live happily after but do you want to take that risk? Like I said, there are plenty of gers out there. Look around and you will find instead of using $ to buy love.

Anyway you are in serious help... There are many bros who are willing to help you to get out of this KC shit if you need...Your tirak is clever. She knows that you cant live without her. Gd luck.

Utimately, its yor decision. :o

Hi bros

Yes, I agree with your quote.

It not easy to get out, the moment I try to drop out. Next I pick up her call and bring her back home again.

There isn’t anything special abt this gal. I think I must have kana her “kong tao”
:D:D

pewpew
21-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Symptons after you have tio "kong tao" :D

1) Miss her badly [x]
2) Waiting for her call [x]
3) Whenever she calls, you rush to pick phone up [x]
4) The moment she needs you, you appear [x]
5) Heart soften after she give you some reason (even if its lame) [x]
6) Willingly to finance her need [x]
7) Willing to let her bully you [x]
P.S. [x] = Checked

Might have many many more thou but in office busy watching for boss so no time to think...

Bro, maybe u just needs someone that can give you attention and someone to place a position in your heart.

Go out with friends, try some healthy lifestyle, once you have enough rest, than come n chiong again :D

slider_72
21-10-2008, 12:31 PM
I guess I need to touch up a bit here which I miss out in the beginning.

She love shopping, and I try to arrange my schedule so as to bring here around. But due to my tight schedule, some time back home I am already half dead. However to shop???:confused:

Ah ha. Now we see where your problem is. You should have been upfront about it and tell us from the start.

Your problem is not due to your being unable to accept that the girl is a WL and that she was (and is still being) fucked by numerous men. Your problem is the fact that she is treating you like a sucker, a walking ATM machine.

Classic case of no money, no honey. It should be quite easy for you to decide to drop her like a rock. What is there to be sad or confused about? This WL is out for your money and nothing else. Shopping, sending money to family, give you black face when you say no money and refusing you sex. Damn, it can't get any more obvious than that.

Drop her dude, change your phone number and stop contacting her altogether. For this type, even if your father owns a gold mine also not enough.

aces68
21-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Ah ha. Now we see where your problem is. You should have been upfront about it and tell us from the start.

Your problem is not due to your being unable to accept that the girl is a WL and that she was (and is still being) fucked by numerous men. Your problem is the fact that she is treating you like a sucker, a walking ATM machine.

Classic case of no money, no honey. It should be quite easy for you to decide to drop her like a rock. What is there to be sad or confused about? This WL is out for your money and nothing else. Shopping, sending money to family, give you black face when you say no money and refusing you sex. Damn, it can't get any more obvious than that.

Drop her dude, change your phone number and stop contacting her altogether. For this type, even if your father owns a gold mine also not enough.

I agree, initially I didn't understand the part about "bao kong" and "xiao long nue", but now I get the jist. bro TS, you should have dumped her long time ago.
Actually I want to say "Don't be a carrot head", but you are already one, so my advice is "Stop being a carrot head any further"

DO_YOU_BJ
21-10-2008, 01:01 PM
That's why i keep asking the entire story to be posted and never want to jump into too much conclusions from the start.
The most important clue here that breaks everything is the walking ATM.
This happens when one doesnt know what the meaning of true luv is and is on total emotional reliance 依赖from the other individual.
The prob here is not KC bros, the prob here is this bro SaD:(

Bro SaD, you need to understand yourself a lot better.
Why not do this, lets take this matter offline.
Lets all meet up for kopi wif all the other bros and everyone just share.
You all will see the post soon.

21-10-2008, 01:59 PM

1) Miss her badly [x]
P.S. [x] = Checked

Might have many many more thou but in office busy watching for boss so no time to think...

Bro, maybe u just needs someone that can give you attention and someone to place a position in your heart.

Go out with friends, try some healthy lifestyle, once you have enough rest, than come n chiong again :D

Bros are you serious abt all this????

My ans to you is YES!!! What should i do now??? I am serious

Sometimes i don't even have the mood to stay in office to work..feel like going back home jst to hug her...or even watching tv just the two of us..

21-10-2008, 02:04 PM
That's why i keep asking the entire story to be posted and never want to jump into too much conclusions from the start.
This happens when one doesnt know what the meaning of true luv is and is on total emotional reliance 依赖from the other individual.

Hi bros

What i can say is...there are still much more.. i just don't have the whole day just to type here..:)

Barracuda
21-10-2008, 02:08 PM

i think its good if a few of us meet up to share our stories. i've a story also which just happened to me.

DO_YOU_BJ
21-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Hi bros

What i can say is...there are still much more.. i just don't have the whole day just to type here..:)

Just remember why you're here.
If you wanna let us know bits n pieces, the help you'll receive will also reciprocate.
End, you decide how u want this to be.

21-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi All Brother here who read my posting.

She is ok with sex anytime you want you get it. The different is, got feel or don't.

You know a woman when u F, if whether she is high or just entertaining you. When they oblige themselves to you, you can tell.:confused:

Even now I am in the office, I am thinking abt her. She is there (home) not going any where. But still I miss her so much…SHIT!!! :rolleyes:

What wrong with me, even if it infatuation. I have never be before.

slider_72
21-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi All Brother here who read my posting.

She is ok with sex anytime you want you get it. The different is, got feel or don't.

You know a woman when u F, if whether she is high or just entertaining you. When they oblige themselves to you, you can tell.:confused:

Even now I am in the office, I am thinking abt her. She is there (home) not going any where. But still I miss her so much…SHIT!!! :rolleyes:

What wrong with me, even if it infatuation. I have never be before.

Bro, all I can say is been there, done that.

Not too long ago, I too suffered a bout of KC with a PRC girl. Not as bad as your case as she did not openly asked me for money and stuff like that. Although she was nice to me and I believed that she was to some extent fond of me. But deep down inside, I knew that she probably saw me as a nice guy who was willing to give her money, nothing more.

I too felt the same way as you do right now, keep thinking of her, can't focus at work, etc, and generally feeling really shitty about things. Back then, I seriously thought that I was in love with her and wanted to spend every moment with her. When she returned to China, I felt rather devastated.

My current FB analysed my problem this way; she said that I kept bashing my head against the wall (figuratively speaking) back then was because I have a strong urge to conquer. In her view, I was not in love with the other girl, but rather, I was upset that I could not get her to fall for me, ie I failed to conquer her. The feelings of hurt stemmed more from the fact that I failed in my mission rather than anything else. Her view was that as I had sub-consciously tried to rationalise the feelings I had for the other girl as being in love with her when it was actually not true. Infatuation, perhaps, but nothing more than that.

Before your work gets affected bro, and trust me that is the last thing you want to have happen to you, take a few steps back and see what is the problem here. Are you really in love with this WL, especially since it is so clear that you are but a walking ATM machine to her? Why do you pine for her so much? Does she really mean so much to you? If your answer to the last question is 'yes', it begs the next question; why do you say she means so much to you?

For you, I don't know whether it is due to your need for conquest and refusal to accept that you failed, or whether this girl reminds you of your first love, or whatever the reason may be, but do take a few steps back and see things from a more objective point of view.

Once you identify the root of the problem, you will find that the problem will cease to exist.

On the topic of my current FB, just to side-track a little, women are really strange creatures. On the one hand, my current FB's analysis of my problem with the previous girl was due to my refusal to accept the fact that I failed to conquer her. I was never in love with the previous girl. On the other hand, once in a while my current FB will complain that I love the previous girl more than her. I'm like, what's up with that man??? The good thing about such occasions is that she can get quite manja when complaining and we usually end up having a good bonk after that. Hahaha.

22-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Hi bros

I talk to her last night abt how i feel. And what i think of her.

Guess what???..this morning i woke up. she is gone.:eek::confused: she left the key without any trace...no sound (like evaporate through the air)

I still haven't called her yet; maybe i should not even think abt calling her. However, if not mistaken, I Don’t carries my brain and heart RIGHT NOW!!!

Walking ATM still has a system attached. But I!!! Just feel like a body walking without any feel.. on my way here, I don’t paid any attention on the road. Nearly hit a cyclist. Worst still, reverse parking hit my rear. (Shit!! Going to cost me $$ again KNN):mad:

I know, if I would to call her now. It will be white flag rising up.

I told myself right now, buy time buy time…let it be…:(

DTCEPL
22-10-2008, 09:35 AM
But I!!! Just feel like a body walking without any feel.. on my way here, I don’t paid any attention on the road. Nearly hit a cyclist. Worst still, reverse parking hit my rear. (Shit!! Going to cost me $$ again KNN):mad:

I understand how you feel Bro. Time will let you get back on your feet and be numbed to the situation and her, trust me, it works. Day after day, the feeling for her will grow thinner and thinner if you two aren't communicating. Don't call, don't sms....stop and delete all comms with her.

By rising a white flag, you actually starts your problem all over again, and you again walked the same painful path.

Many times, it feels much much better to miss a person by losing her then to be together and hurt by her once again, and again. To miss is better then pain.

pewpew
22-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Bro, now is the best time to start your life all over again since she walked out!!

Just try to avoid going to places you previously visited with her and stop going to clubs for awhile to prevent memories flashback.

Go buy yourself something to celebrate, call your family or bros out for dinner at restaurant, pay for the bill or something so that you will find the meaning of spending your cash as you wish and not going to waste like giving to PRC.

arinaz
22-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Hi bros

I talk to her last night abt how i feel. And what i think of her.

Guess what???..this morning i woke up. she is gone.:eek::confused: she left the key without any trace...no sound (like evaporate through the air)

I still haven't called her yet; maybe i should not even think abt calling her. However, if not mistaken, I Don’t carries my brain and heart RIGHT NOW!!!

Walking ATM still has a system attached. But I!!! Just feel like a body walking without any feel.. on my way here, I don’t paid any attention on the road. Nearly hit a cyclist. Worst still, reverse parking hit my rear. (Shit!! Going to cost me $$ again KNN):mad:

Bro TS,

She has make things easier for you by walking out so now just let it be and move on. dont call her and dont ask her back.

slider_72
22-10-2008, 10:03 AM
Be careful, it may be another trick. She knows that you are already on the hook but struggling to get away. This is like fishing, she is letting some slag on the line. Once you contact her again or go back to her, you will be in her net. By then, you will be dead meat.

By disappearing for a period of time, she is causing you tremendous anxiety. You will probably go through a period of mood swings. Trust me, these girls know that and they will play their cards accordingly.

By all means, do not contact her at all. Even if she calls you, do not answer her call or sms her. You are not her match. Back off.

22-10-2008, 11:30 AM
i am taking leave now...leaving tonight..

Thank to all bros here for your afvise. Take care.

I really hope i can stop or she can stop calling me. I really hope i come back fresh again.

Once again, thank.:)

slider_72
22-10-2008, 12:01 PM

Sigh.... might as well do it for the boss man since I am online. Bro, it should be 'advice' and not 'advise'.

pewpew
22-10-2008, 12:01 PM

I really hope i can stop or she can stop calling me. I really hope i come back fresh again.

Once again, thank.:)

Whatever you doing or going, take good care of yourself and DON'T do anything foolish and thanks for sharing your story too ^^

DTCEPL
22-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Sigh.... might as well do it for the boss man since I am online. Bro, it should be 'advice' and not 'advise'.

:D..........I laugh until want to Pang Sai.

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 02:03 PM
i think its good if a few of us meet up to share our stories. i've a story also which just happened to me.

Here you go
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/99017-calling-all-bros-who-need-help-matters-heart.html#post3165689

sammyboyfor
22-10-2008, 03:54 PM

Should be "Thanks to all bros here for your ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

"Advice" is a noun.

sammyboyfor
22-10-2008, 03:57 PM

What further proof do you need that she couldn't care TWO HOOTS about you you twit. :rolleyes:

DTCEPL
22-10-2008, 04:57 PM

1) Miss her badly [x]
P.S. [x] = Checked

Bro Pewpew, you so accurate to predict kong tao symtoms....I also kena exactly 101% the same from 1 to 7......but I finally walked out of the trap some 80 plus days ago, oh no, its she who walked out on me instead after I lost my financial capabilities and only then that I realised I am an idiot all the while.....:p now I am a more relax man I guess, best of all, I got a even better job then before....whahaha

slider_72
22-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Bro Pewpew, you so accurate to predict kong tao symtoms....I also kena exactly 101% the same from 1 to 7......but I finally walked out of the trap some 80 plus days ago, oh no, its she who walked out on me instead after I lost my financial capabilities and only then that I realised I am an idiot all the while.....:p now I am a more relax man I guess, best of all, I got a even better job then before....whahaha

Bro, those are not symptoms of Kong Tao lah. They are the usual symptoms of kanna KCed big time. I also kanna the exact same symptoms before but fortunately I managed to walk out of it after a short while.

I think all bros who kanna KCed would probably experience the same symptoms. It is always the same story, albeit with different actors and actresses. That is why those of us here with the battle scars to show for it try to help expedite the recovery process for those going through the same shit. Unfortunately there is no way we can teach someone to avoid it totally. No amount of theory lessons will be able to match a single practical lesson.

For someone like TS, he needs to bang his head against the wall really hard before he realise that it is a wall. Despite so many people telling him that he is heading towards a wall, unfortunately he doesn't know what a wall is.

DTCEPL
22-10-2008, 07:05 PM
[QUOTE=slider_72;3168203]Bro, those are not symptoms of Kong Tao lah. They are the usual symptoms of kanna KCed big time. I also kanna the exact same symptoms before but fortunately I managed to walk out of it after a short while.

QUOTE]

Knn I kena KCed BIG TIME for more then 2 years....I am so faithful 101% devoted to her somemore.....now thinking of it....I am such an idiot, and she is such a street smart gal.....to be exact...she is the deadly, much fearful and talked about SHANGHAINESE.....:eek:

SHANGHAINESE is the Number KC Queen in the PRC category....this is at least what I feel personnally.

Any idea which city gal comes in second....in the PRC category?:D

pewpew
22-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Bro, once you have bang your head against the wall, you will feel the pain but there are stubborn people who love to bang their wall against the wall countless times...

All we can do is share our experience or give positive advise to help each other who knows 1 day we might need it too.

Karma is my friend and yes, i believe in karma :cool:

justl00king
22-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Once you go thru the KC process you will turn out wiser...hopefully.:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 10:18 PM
What further proof do you need that she couldn't care TWO HOOTS about you you twit. :rolleyes:

Bwahahaha good one haha:D

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Knn I kena KCed BIG TIME for more then 2 years....I am so faithful 101% devoted to her somemore.....now thinking of it....I am such an idiot, and she is such a street smart gal.....to be exact...she is the deadly, much fearful and talked about SHANGHAINESE.....:eek:

SHANGHAINESE is the Number KC Queen in the PRC category....this is at least what I feel personally.

Any idea which city gal comes in second....in the PRC category?:D

Bro, no pun intended ok.
Any possibility to let me know offline who she is????
Me like this type and is also currently on the prowl for a high hand.
Shanghainese or not no factor, me looking for the ultimate KILLER to kill or be killed so as to really finally met my match.

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Once you go thru the KC process you will turn out wiser...hopefully.:rolleyes:

I know many who got dumber instead.
Just come out from one KC quickly wanna 逃避 and so run into another KC just to escape the earlier one......hahahaha
And best, they proclaim they no KCed....but bystanders can always see better ya:o

DO_YOU_BJ
22-10-2008, 10:27 PM
Bro, once you have bang your head against the wall, you will feel the pain but there are stubborn people who love to bang their wall against the wall countless times...

All we can do is share our experience or give positive advise to help each other who knows 1 day we might need it too.

Karma is my friend and yes, i believe in karma :cool:

You call these type stubborn? Bro, you are so kind....kudos
I call these type dumb! outright dumb.
Cant even tell diff between black n white...called stubborn , blind or dunb?????
As for karma, yeah, well said....well said

justl00king
22-10-2008, 11:44 PM
And best, they proclaim they no KCed....but bystanders can always see better ya:ohaha..and she is different? :rolleyes: :p

Have a 7up. :)

23-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Hi Guy

It damn cold over here...but still my mind is full of her:( F**K ...

After driving for about 7+ hrs. Finally arrived.

After check into hotel, went to the casino...F loses RM 1.5k till so piss off go back to room. Damn tired but still cannot put myself to sleep. So go back again, again (die)L Going to the disco make me THINK off her much more. WTF, it like she is everywhere!!!

Alone here has nothing but painfulness and the feeling here is worst than back home.

Don’t worry guy, the window here are all lock, cannot be “superman” or “Ultraman” as I am not as slim to squeeze through.

Whether or not, I am still miss her like crazy. I know, if I am going to stay here for another few more days. I might go bankrupt soon.

Once again, thank to all bros for your kind advice and your words. Think I might be going back tonight. Or drive over to Thailand.

The only thing I can say (really from my heart) if I don’t write anymore..guess I won’t be writing anymore. If the brain stops, thinking will stop too.

I would like all brothers here who read my message Please avoid such relationship (maybe I am not as strong as other, in term of EQ) it lot more painful than any other. This times it hurt most of all.

So tired to write anymore. Take care my friend.

:)

pewpew
23-10-2008, 09:52 AM
The way you written are so frightening, hope you dun try to stuff your head into the toilet bowl and drown yourself.

Just remember, if the problem is caused by money, the problem is not a problem.

You girl want money, you give money, she happy, you F her.
What kinda relationship is this frankly speaking which i believe you should know yourself, why not just spend some more money to go walk around GL and find another 1? Worst to worst, you can even fly down to China to take your time to pick if you can afford.

REMEMBER, THERE ARE PLENTY GIRLS OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOU TO EXPLORE THEM, DON'T BE FOOLISH TO STICK ONTO ONE THAT DOESN'T DESERVE A 'NICE" MAN LIKE YOU.

kefuso
23-10-2008, 10:55 AM

Or just used and throw? Man are man, but heart is not make of stone. Care to advise me...

Bro, what happens if the gal you love is not a FL but a GND??? However, she has many relationships prior to you and has done all that to her ex (F**k, BJ, CIM, COB, COF, AJ, AR etc) like what you mentioned...Would you still marry her???

Can you now tell me what is the difference between these 2 gals (FL vs GND)??? One f**k for the fun of it, or being sweet-talked by her ex or many other reasons we don't know (GND)...The other f**k due to genuine financial problem in hometown, or trying to secure a better life for herself or family etc...Is there a difference??? Would you marry a GND just because she is a GND and despise a FL just because she is a FL??? Remember this saying, "who would want to be a bald-headed person if they can grow hairs"...

Love and marriage are mutual, created and developed both ways. If there is true love between you and her and are willing to maintain or cultivate a blissful relationship, what are you waiting for??? :)

slider_72
23-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Bro, no pun intended ok.
Any possibility to let me know offline who she is????
Me like this type and is also currently on the prowl for a high hand.
Shanghainese or not no factor, me looking for the ultimate KILLER to kill or be killed so as to really finally met my match.

Wa lao, bro, so fast get bored already ah...

My current FB going back this weekend, I would be quite free after that. Hahaha, maybe we can pick a target and have a friendly competition... first one to bed the girl for free wins. Hahaha. Just kidding. No way I can match your kill rate and KC standard.

xyz1001
23-10-2008, 02:41 PM
This times it hurt most of all.

TS, it hurts so that u can remember, so that u can learn (hopefully)

Remember, no matter how bad the situation seems to be, that is ALWAYS a way out.

DO_YOU_BJ
23-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Wa lao, bro, so fast get bored already ah...

My current FB going back this weekend, I would be quite free after that. Hahaha, maybe we can pick a target and have a friendly competition... first one to bed the girl for free wins. Hahaha. Just kidding. No way I can match your kill rate and KC standard.

Ya, of all times to upz me!!!!!!!!!
Upz me when i in cold palace.
Ok, tell you wat, we meet we plan on this bet & stakes we tok offline...on?????

slider_72
23-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Ya, of all times to upz me!!!!!!!!!
Upz me when i in cold palace.
Ok, tell you wat, we meet we plan on this bet & stakes we tok offline...on?????

Hahaha, meet up for kopi and talk cock sing song still can lah bro, how can I challenge you in this type of thing? Like Nissan March trying to jio Mitsubishi Evo for street race man. :D

colins
23-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Hahaha, meet up for kopi and talk cock sing song still can lah bro, how can I challenge you in this type of thing? Like Nissan March trying to jio Mitsubishi Evo for street race man. :D

No choice liao, the challenge has been placed. Whether its march or evo, time to step on the gas! This will be interesting to see.

aces68
23-10-2008, 06:49 PM
No choice liao, the challenge has been placed. Whether its march or evo, time to step on the gas! This will be interesting to see.

camping for FR liao ... :D

DO_YOU_BJ
23-10-2008, 07:25 PM
Slider, the best is!
We get a non WL!
Must be local and most importantly, A DIFFERENT RACE!
A working class on our tiny island.
Time to kill 1 week from meet.

lancer76
23-10-2008, 07:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Cryptonite/popcorn.gif hehehehehehe

colins
23-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi Guy

After check into hotel, went to the casino...F loses RM 1.5k till so piss off go back to room. Damn tired but still cannot put myself to sleep. So go back again, again (die)L Going to the disco make me THINK off her much more. WTF, it like she is everywhere!!!

Alone here has nothing but painfulness and the feeling here is worst than back home.

Don’t worry guy, the window here are all lock, cannot be “superman” or “Ultraman” as I am not as slim to squeeze through.

Whether or not, I am still miss her like crazy. I know, if I am going to stay here for another few more days. I might go bankrupt soon.

Once again, thank to all bros for your kind advice and your words. Think I might be going back tonight. Or drive over to Thailand.

The only thing I can say (really from my heart) if I don’t write anymore..guess I won’t be writing anymore. If the brain stops, thinking will stop too.

I would like all brothers here who read my message Please avoid such relationship (maybe I am not as strong as other, in term of EQ) it lot more painful than any other. This times it hurt most of all.

Man, you are SAD. What's your plan to overcome this problem of yours? Do you like advice?

FL Lover
24-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Hi Guy

Bro, so what u going to do next? COMMIT SUICIDE? JUMP FROM HIGHEST BUILDING? EAT PILLS OR CUT WRIST?

There are many things in life beside making yor life so miserable for a GER...

You are making it as though she is the last ger in the entire universe. There are many good gers still arnd u, look arnd instead of playing with fire...... First of all, when you have started with her, you already know such ending might be possible.. so y complain it now?

If you think yor life is FUCKING miserable, go take alook arnd u.. there are many more miserable pple who are more worried of their next meal rather than a ger.....A man thinks with his brain not his heart....:D

SiameseTiger
24-10-2008, 01:09 AM
Hi Guy

Having come across your post, just hope that you can pull thru. Take care dude!

justl00king
24-10-2008, 01:21 AM
Bro, so what u going to do next? COMMIT SUICIDE? JUMP FROM HIGHEST BUILDING? EAT PILLS OR CUT WRIST?

There are many things in life beside making yor life so miserable for a GER...

You are making it as though she is the last ger in the entire universe. There are many good gers still arnd u, look arnd instead of playing with fire...... First of all, when you have started with her, you already know such ending might be possible.. so y complain it now?

If you think yor life is FUCKING miserable, go take alook arnd u.. there are many more miserable pple who are more worried of their next meal rather than a ger.....A man thinks with his brain not his heart....:DWell said bro,

TS should just go and get a couple of pussies and tarma. Juice them hard hard until they song song. Then hopefully can wake up. :D

To TS- until then, you dunno how many nice pussies you missing out. They are all waiting for you to poke them. :p

p4zl
24-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Bro, what happens if the gal you love is not a FL but a GND??? However, she has many relationships prior to you and has done all that to her ex (F**k, BJ, CIM, COB, COF, AJ, AR etc) like what you mentioned...Would you still marry her???

Can you now tell me what is the difference between these 2 gals (FL vs GND)??? One f**k for the fun of it, or being sweet-talked by her ex or many other reasons we don't know (GND)...The other f**k due to genuine financial problem in hometown, or trying to secure a better life for herself or family etc...Is there a difference??? Would you marry a GND just because she is a GND and despise a FL just because she is a FL??? Remember this saying, "who would want to be a bald-headed person if they can grow hairs"...

Love and marriage are mutual, created and developed both ways. If there is true love between you and her and are willing to maintain or cultivate a blissful relationship, what are you waiting for??? :)

bro.. well said man.. really make sense..

but TS, ta bor kia (man) must be strong enough, ai zai.. can take must be able to put down also.. if really like her.. must be able to take it like a man also

pewpew
24-10-2008, 09:51 AM
If you really so jialet, i treat you go GL, hunt for a chiobu, than pay for your bonk if it can helps u drop stupid think :eek:

DTCEPL
24-10-2008, 10:13 AM
If you really so jialet, i treat you go GL, hunt for a chiobu, than pay for your bonk if it can helps u drop stupid think :eek:

Wow, Bro pewpew so good man....will you do that for me too:D? I am equally hurt ley.

slider_72
24-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Slider, the best is!
We get a non WL!
Must be local and most importantly, A DIFFERENT RACE!
A working class on our tiny island.
Time to kill 1 week from meet.

Siao liao, siao liao. Kanna tekan by 老大 liao. Can surrender or not? Local, non WL, of a different race and time to kill within 1 week? I never even in my wildest dream thought I could achieve something like that.

Me and my big mouth, next time we meet I must open one bottle to apologise. :o

DTCEPL
24-10-2008, 11:45 AM

Bro Slider_72......when u open a bottle, remember to ask me along to kpo kpo drink free liquor hor....I damn cheapo one.....:D

Bro Slider_72 and DYBJ damn power man......to bed a woman that way.....KC skills must have reached Black Belt 10 Dan man......

slider_72
24-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Bro Slider_72......when u open a bottle, remember to ask me along to kpo kpo drink free liquor hor....I damn cheapo one.....:D

Bro Slider_72 and DYBJ damn power man......to bed a woman that way.....KC skills must have reached Black Belt 10 Dan man......

You are wrong man. If you read my last post again, I said that it would be impossible for me to achieve the criteria set by Bro DYBJ. Bro DYBJ is the one with the Black Belt 10 Dan. I White Belt only, that's why must open bottle to apologise for opening my big mouth. :D

pewpew
24-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Wow, Bro pewpew so good man....will you do that for me too:D? I am equally hurt ley.

Give me a touching story and i will give you a touching session, how that sound :D

DO_YOU_BJ
24-10-2008, 02:32 PM

Wah bro, we all these type help so many kenna KC victims no one ever blanjah us to this kinda thing leh........
Hint Hint :D

colins
24-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Siao liao, siao liao. Kanna tekan by 老大 liao. Can surrender or not? Local, non WL, of a different race and time to kill within 1 week? I never even in my wildest dream thought I could achieve something like that.

Oh bro, simple does it. This is not the first time for Bro DYBJ to meet this type of challenge, although our last bet wasn't a bottle.

By the way, what's in the bottle?

DO_YOU_BJ
24-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Please avoid such relationship (maybe I am not as strong as other, in term of EQ) it lot more painful than any other. This times it hurt most of all.

Pls do not lie to everyone here & try to make yourself look noble.
YOU WERE NEVER IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!
A relationship is 2 sides.....yours was nottin short of self fucking!
Avoid, nottin to avoid, just dont be like you will be very fine already.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-10-2008, 03:35 PM
This kinda story has been around for ages even before you were born.
Money cant buy love! Period
为心就有金
为金就无心
Learn that & tattoo it on your forehead

If still dun understand, go find the song by the BEATLES: Can't Buy Me Love
Someone from the lyrics also kenna KC in the late 60s

DTCEPL
25-10-2008, 08:42 AM
为心就有金
为金就无心

How wonderful if the woman we loved understands this:(

pewpew
25-10-2008, 12:58 PM
The girls will never understand how much pain we suffer when we really putting effort into maintaining a relationship.

To summary, whoever puts in more emotion in a relation will suffer more.

To be love is a gift, to love someone is a torture.

Cherish the girl whenever she loves you more :D

jojogigi
25-10-2008, 12:58 PM
my version sounds better.

做爱就有精
为金就没心

suteerak1099
10-11-2008, 05:30 PM
......... Will anyone here married a pro/working gal? If will, how to over come all those thinking/thought abt she had been F by so many different guy ( this include those act like BJ, CIM, COB, COF, AJ, AR etc)

Or just used and throw?

Care to advise me...

Thank for reading..:) instead of pondering which position she's getting banged by a customer...... maybe u should ask wat can u do about helping her stop, or at least lighten her load, so she can wrap up & call it quits.

if u're nt even making a decent living on your own, then u just gotta face up to the facts of "time share"

slider_72
10-11-2008, 05:36 PM
then u just gotta face up to the facts of "time share"

Hahaha, good analogy. At least for time share packages, the consumer gets the benefit of a cooling off period where they can simply return the product and get their money back. With the WLs, no such thing as a cooling off period and no way in hell anyone is going to get any money back.

wytt
20-11-2008, 04:35 AM
if you have tried your best but still cannot go over the barrier, then stop trying and leave the barrier.

be-a-playerz
21-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Regarding to this critical question...

I think as a "MAN".....

Hard ......really hard....or seemingly impossible to TRY to convince oneself that she's clean....after being FFFFF by so many different dicks...:X

Agree ? NO?

HCKing
22-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Dear All

Or just used and throw?

Care to advise me...

if u have time to spare use it to think of something useful and positive and not think of such things. dont 4get u r also one of the different guy who F her in many patterns so wat does this tells u? she is only doing her job lah.

casannova03
22-11-2008, 11:47 AM
If and when you have decided to have a relationship with HER, look ahead! what do you gain by looking at history? absolutely nothing!

you want to be with her not because you want to look back and say' hey how was that guy?? am i better?? have u seen bigger ones than mine? i more skillful or they more skillful??' NO!!

you want to be with her because you want a future together, so you should be thinking things like, how should our wedding look like, how will our kids look like? what type of life i want to give her and my kids?? i should get serious and start working so hard because she's had a bad past now i am going to give her a good life from now on....

these are the things you should be focusing on....if you keep thinking of her past, it will only be 'fuel' for disaster...you only need one spark and that's it!! No WL likes their own past and talk about it with glory...so if you should even mention it during a quarrel, i guarantee you you will never see her again......

bro its all in the mind.....your mind is a very powerful thing...use it positively!!

DO_YOU_BJ
22-11-2008, 11:54 AM
If and when you have decided to have a relationship with HER, look ahead! what do you gain by looking at history? absolutely nothing!

You forgot to ask the most important question my dear friend!
WHETHER SHE STILL FUCKS FOR MONEY OR HAS RETIRED!
Read from page 1 then comment.......

No doubt your intention is good, without knowing head or tail, you are actually sending them to their doom.
I am happy for your success, but do not let that be a BENCHMARK for all your advises, cos it'll hurt more than help......you've been there before...you know what i mean.........
Cheers bro;)

casannova03
22-11-2008, 01:22 PM
You forgot to ask the most important question my dear friend!
WHETHER SHE STILL FUCKS FOR MONEY OR HAS RETIRED!
Read from page 1 then comment.......

Cheers bro;)

Alamak....handgun!! hahahahahaha

okok so sorry....:D

my mistake there thanks bro for reminding me!!

DO_YOU_BJ
22-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Alamak....handgun!! hahahahahaha

okok so sorry....:D

my mistake there thanks bro for reminding me!!

No worries bro, no apology needed........cheers;)

casannova03
22-11-2008, 02:03 PM
ok i've read thru all 12 pages of this thread...so its a one sided thingy eh??

hmmm so i would say my above advice (did i get this correct?:confused:) is intended if and when you have reciprocal feelings from your thai gal....anything less then dun waste your time....;)

DO_YOU_BJ
22-11-2008, 02:16 PM
hmmm so i would say my above advice (did i get this correct?:confused:) is intended if and when you have reciprocal feelings from your thai gal....anything less then dun waste your time....;)

It doesnt matter where they're from, Thai, VN, PRC, Indon or Phil....advising on the forum is one thing, but i'm sure you knew several who actually SELF KC themselves...this is exactly what's happening.......
Try helping outside the forum...then you'll see something the forum cannot show you.
The true person...his character....from there, you'll know what category he falls under.......no offense to bros who've i've met n helped before....no pun intended

Many if not all have a weakness...that weakness is a void in themselves.......so, the minute they feel any emotions from the WL, be it real or faked, they'll take it as the real deal.........
But then again, to actually get TRUELY involved wif a WL, a lot of tests, more than the basic boy gal relationships have to be applied.
Also, does the gal wanna retire from being a WL? If not, she want you for wat? Emotional support?????? Yes but then, a very dangerous ground to lay foundations on.......cos its a double edged sword...can be real....also can be faked....so its very different.

Like the Kiko saga in the other thread, you can see how one THINKS that's his gal and so on and so forth.........read it and you'll see, even lies are considered as reciprocal feelings.....so simpleton.......dun tell me you're that easily moved by these kinda BS.....we hear it GLOBALLY...hahaha
Have you met WLs who tells you how stoopid who n who r thinking they're in love wif them...sad but i hear it all the time..........

To me, before i even want to trust any WLs, i make sure i tear their brains out, psychologically break their will power, their MASKS and then start to re-format their hard disks........that's why to date, i only have 1 so called little sister from PRC who's here now of cos but the rest....well, i call them friends.....those that go to bed wif me....well, they're just personal toilets........this is my stance and my belief and my principle in the cheong scene!

casannova03
22-11-2008, 02:48 PM
yeah sad but true..

there's many bros out there who thinks they have found true love ...but even though my stance is to reach out to those who thinks they have found what they want, i want to re-iterate (as bro do you bj have rightly reminded times and again), that is do not take what you hear and see literally....

For me, well, i was together with my gal for 1 yr plus to two years before eventually tying the knot... and NO its not actually the time you knew each other really...thats not my point.....my point is what you did during the time together to find out more about each other (tearing her brain out like in bro do you bj 's words???:eek:) , to understand each other and of course to find out what she REALLY wants ...

never think its easy......

but as the sayings goes...once you've been there, its not hard (for me to say only:D:D)

cunt_eater
22-11-2008, 03:33 PM
yeah sad but true..

there's many bros out there who thinks they have found true love ...but even though my stance is to reach out to those who thinks they have found what they want, i want to re-iterate (as bro do you bj have rightly reminded times and again), that is do not take what you hear and see literally....

For me, well, i was together with my gal for 1 yr plus to two years before eventually tying the knot... and NO its not actually the time you knew each other really...thats not my point.....my point is what you did during the time together to find out more about each other (tearing her brain out like in bro do you bj 's words???:eek:) , to understand each other and of course to find out what she REALLY wants ...

never think its easy......

but as the sayings goes...once you've been there, its not hard (for me to say only:D:D)

Agreed 100%.:)

BeCkHaM_
30-11-2008, 06:27 AM
Do a test for yourself. Go to thailand, probably BKK. Stay in Sukumvhit for a month well if cannot afford time or money dan a week minimum, go to all the recommended ago ago bars, edens, massage joints, discos and see for urself experience thailand the fun of LOS.

When u go back u will feel u actually dun love her that much.

Works for a few of my fwens ...........

Still the same theory Pay Fuck Go !