PDA

View Full Version : Funny little buffalo ..

rocksoff
14-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Bros .. I met a cute tequila-selling Thai ger in Lookers maybe 6 months ago .. only saw her there a handful of times, later she moved to disco in Chinatown, saw here there a few times too .. chicken-duck talk, smily smily, buy a round or two each time (no big spender), when I move to BKK I give her my new number.

Strange to say here she never meet me, even though she is back here. Also doesn't want to tell me where she works. But every few weeks she phones me to say "I mit yooooo!". Yesterday she calls again. This time she wants to meet. I go to find her, waiting at food stalls at On Nut. Give phone to beer girl to tell her where to find me.

She turns up, looking serious and tired a bit and impish. Not trying to act cute, but cute in her bones. I say her English has improved. She says no, she is a stupid buffalo, and mimes that she has horns. I ask again what she does, and after a few tries she says "Karaoke! Coyote! 'Buy tequila!'". She puts on a fake cute smile when she says 'Buy tequila!' and rolls her eyes and grimaces. But she still doesn't tell me where. She shows me some photos of herself, like she's showing off. These are the photos you see in the hotel girl yahoo groups, recognize the "dirty pretty things" backdrop, so maybe some of you have already paid $140 for 90mins of her. But she doesn't mention anything about that.

She wants to "go home you!", but doesn't state this as if in love, rather as a challenge. I am trying to ask her why?? What does she expect? After I finish my beer and stand up she starts to say goodbye. After keeping on calling for all these months, meet for five minutes and walk away? I invite her to eat something with me. She asks again if I want her to come with me. I tell her "up to you". She comes. In the taxi she keeps close to me, but not romantically, just friendly.

That night we don't make love, or even try to talk much, but sleep together like brother/sister. Touching companionably but not sensually. She has a bad cough, mai sabai. This morning go our separate ways. No mention of money.

What is she up to? What's going on behind those serious private eyes?

kyooky
14-10-2008, 06:36 PM
she waiting for u to 'bao' her.............or at least do some thing to test the water..............

rocksoff
14-10-2008, 07:24 PM
she waiting for u to 'bao' her.............or at least do some thing to test the water..............

Yeah .. but strange that she would keep her distance for so long .. and I can't imagine that a coyote dancer would have no better prospects than me ..

I'm sure she gets more lust and alcohol and bright lights than she wants -- so does she want to see if I'll try to screw her? Or if I will not? I'm sure she knows I can get sex for less than the price of a dinner for two at a fancy restaurant, and I've never given any signs of being infatuated with her.

She met me without make-up. She has short nails that aren't painted in 10 different colours. She slept in all her clothes, including denim shorts, which can't have been comfortable.

DO_YOU_BJ
14-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Time to play the fishing game.
See who take the hook 1st!
The fun just began my friend.
Ctrl yourself, dun let lust be the better of you.
You'll see something u never expected soon...even in your wildest dreams:D

kyooky
15-10-2008, 03:55 PM
If u want to up her, make sure she not the sticky type;...........troubles

rocksoff
15-10-2008, 04:49 PM
You'll see something u never expected soon...even in your wildest dreams:D

ohhhhhhhhh i'm afraid you right ..

now I have a moment of respite, she is sick, in bed .. but over a couple of weeks got filipina coming to visit for a while :o

if it's going to blow up, better blow up soon ..

rocksoff
15-10-2008, 05:49 PM
If u want to up her, make sure she not the sticky type

Cannot have patience with that, where can be coyote and be sticky too, that is only play acting, and I don't need a role in a drama. It will happen, I know, because the first thing she ask me at On Nut with a stormy frown is "you! butterfly mai??" and I answer "butterfly, chai!" with a smile, and she drops her frown like a mask that she tosses away .. expressions always changing like the clouds speeded up in a weather documentary .. but inbetween the flitting lightning of moods her eyes stay calm and steady .. watching like an untamed free thing that doesn't think in words ..

sammyboyfor
16-10-2008, 11:27 AM
What is she up to? What's going on behind those serious private eyes?

You have far too much time on your hands.:rolleyes: I suggest you do something more worthwhile with your life. :eek:

rocksoff
16-10-2008, 01:12 PM
I suggest you do something more worthwhile with your life. :eek:

Like reply to threads on SBF ;)

sammyboyfor
16-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Like reply to threads on SBF ;)

I have the misfortune of having to run this site and put up with the most inane posts mankind has ever come across.

I started the site so that people could simply pay, fuck and go home. I never envisaged an agony aunt section in a forum about WHORES! :rolleyes:

I used to delete such threads but they became so numerous that I was simply overwhelmed.

I wish guys like yourself would stick to the basics of whore mongering. Choose... fuck... pay... forget.... move on to the next whore.

rocksoff
16-10-2008, 07:18 PM
I never envisaged an agony aunt section in a forum about WHORES! :rolleyes:

Oh, I love the stories :-) Some of the best stuff on the site. In spite of the inanity. Even at its worst miles better than state TV programming.

We are all whores, or slaves of whores. And free.

sammyboyfor
17-10-2008, 06:06 AM
Oh, I love the stories :-) Some of the best stuff on the site. In spite of the inanity. Even at its worst miles better than state TV programming.

We are all whores, or slaves of whores. And free.

Why don't you start a forum and I'll transfer all these "I'm in love with a hooker" sob stories to your site. :rolleyes:

xxxaddict
17-10-2008, 12:00 PM
I started the site so that people could simply pay, fuck and go home. I never envisaged an agony aunt section in a forum about WHORES! :rolleyes:

I used to delete such threads but they became so numerous that I was simply overwhelmed.

I wish guys like yourself would stick to the basics of whore mongering. Choose... fuck... pay... forget.... move on to the next whore.

I guess both before AND after the physical fuck itself, there's also the mind-fuck...

talk about getting serviced on all levels... :rolleyes:

waiwaiz
19-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Choose... fuck... pay... forget.... move on to the next whore.

I like that........thinking of using it as my signature, constantly reminding myself.......thks boss:D

suteerak1099
19-12-2008, 11:37 AM
bro rocksoff,

to the native smilers, to describe anybody as buffalo is really not something nice. the term likens to the meaning of being: taken advantage of, being milked for their $ worth, somewhat a workhorse/ slave to somebody.

in the land of smiles, occupation is more than meets the eye. jobscopes on the surface & what goes on after the bar-fine is discreet.
technically the smile is there to hide the tears & sorrow inside.

her agenda? simple, she's in need of some1 to share that load of hers, but is not really keen on a real relationship. she was apparently fishing to see your response, and since you didn't seem like a keen taker, she probably didn't want up the gear.

to offer assistance or not, entirely discretional.
your life, your $, u decide.

cultureshock
20-12-2008, 03:47 PM
pay to fuck and fuck off.... :D

suteerak1099
24-12-2008, 11:59 AM
pay to fuck and fuck off.... :D that's possible only if she's willing to be paid to fck.

rocksoff
08-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Right now she's in Singapore selling tequila at some Thai disco .. 2 days before leaving, asked me for 5000 baht show money. If she'd done some preparation, I might have given ..

DO_I_BJ
08-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Right now she's in Singapore selling tequila at some Thai disco .. 2 days before leaving, asked me for 5000 baht show money. If she'd done some preparation, I might have given ..

my friend forget it. I always frequent thai discos. the girls are there to make money. Unless they really love you they dun ask you for money. Not becos they are bad but their job is to earn money and they are less complicated than prc WLs.

rocksoff
08-01-2009, 05:33 PM
my friend forget it.

Don't worry, I'm not KC and won't spend more than I feel like ..

Last time we met she took me to the Erawan museum, the one with the big elephant. Paid for everything, including taxi. (That was after I "borrowed" her some money though.)

suteerak1099 .. thank you for your comment .. I will remember that.