PDA

View Full Version : Guranting some gal to come in to S'pore from China

normaniter
19-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Hi bros,

Need your advice here....

I got to know this KTV China girl last year and we got close with each other.

She went back to China and we kept in contact every now and then.

Now she wants to come back to S'pore but she's asking me to help her make arrangements to gurantee that she will not be deported back to China.

I'm not sure about the immigrantion procedures and any implications on my part?

Can't I just give her my home address and HP number and get the immigrant officer to call me if they suspect anything???

Please advice.

Thanks

sammyboyfor
20-10-2008, 03:22 AM
Please advice.

Thanks

Should be "Please ADVISE". "Advice" is a noun.

Don't bother about all this "guarantee" shit. Just get yourself another KTV girl.

Then when she goes back, get yourself another... and so on. That's the way to play the game.

"KTV girl" is just a fancy name for "prostitute". You shouldn't have anything to do with their private lives.

colins
20-10-2008, 05:10 AM

Don't bother about all this "guarantee" shit. Just get yourself another KTV girl.

Then when she goes back, get yourself another... and so on. That's the way to play the game.

"KTV girl" is just a fancy name for "prostitute". You shouldn't have anything to do with their private lives.

This is the most gentle post I've seen coming out from you, friend. I second this totally.

For TS, she is acutely aware of your likings on her, that's why she is asking you for this help. When she is here, she will be hunting for more guys to replace you. So do you think you wanna help?

aces68
20-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Since we are on this subject, I am curious what is the responsibility of being a guarantor? Eg.:-

- Does it mean that we have to guarantee the PRC will not overstay?
- Does it mean that we have to guarantee the PRC will not seek illegal employment?
- Does it mean that we have to guarantee the PRC will not commit any offence during their stay in SG?
- What will happen if the PRC is caught in a raid? Will the guarantor be implicated?

Maybe some bros who have experience of being a guarantor can enlighten us.

I have no intention of being a guarantor, these questions are just to satisfy my curiosity.

ekemono
20-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi bros,

Can't I just give her my home address and HP number and get the immigrant officer to call me if they suspect anything???

Please advice.

Thanks

Will the immigration not suspect that you might be the OKT or agent?
Let her come by her own means. If you are the one she fancy, she will still look for you whether you help her or not. Try not to pay a price(gurantor, sponsering) to seek for her affection, it will only result in the same principle as going to KTVs, only the scenario is different.

ekemono
20-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Since we are on this subject, I am curious what is the responsibility of being a guarantor? Eg.:-

- Does it mean that we have to guarantee the PRC will not overstay?
- Does it mean that we have to guarantee the PRC will not seek illegal employment?
- Does it mean that we have to guarantee the PRC will not commit any offence during their stay in SG?
- What will happen if the PRC is caught in a raid? Will the guarantor be implicated?

Maybe some bros who have experience of being a guarantor can enlighten us.

I have no intention of being a guarantor, these questions are just to satisfy my curiosity.

all true. any thing screw-up your $5K donate to thier AWS

pewpew
20-10-2008, 11:57 AM
guar·an·tor (gār'ən-tôr', gār'ən-tər) Pronunciation Key n.
One, such as a person or corporation, that makes or gives a promise, assurance, or pledge typically relating to quality, durability, or performance.
One who makes or gives a guaranty.

You are responsible for anything offence caught (FL, illegal action, overstaying etc) with a sum of money deposit.

Worst case, you might even get charged by government.

Summary : Don't, Don't and Don't~~~

speedyboy
21-10-2008, 09:17 PM

Luckily today i surf the forum or else i kena the KC trap again.
phew~~

9.Emperor
03-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Think many times before landing yourself being a GUARANTOR.

The Landlord
04-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Try not to be a guarantor because anything might happen and land you in trouble.:)

DTCEPL
05-11-2008, 09:18 AM

Guarantor or Sponsor meaning when anything goes wrong with regards to the Gal and the Law in SGP, even if she is not charged (mostly likely not), but the Garment used the ICA Laws to blacklist her, there goes your $5,000 and much more other liabilities.....similar to Domestic Helpers and Foreign Workers with WPs.

Since in SGP we got so many Bros willingly be those PRC Chai Tao, the Garment can gave out more Bonuses to The Home Team via such $ so that they can change new kars and upgrade Condos.

EtherC
05-11-2008, 09:28 AM
For the younger generation that missed out on gems of wisdom passed down by our ancestors, here's a saying that's been around for a long time:

唔做中,唔做保,唔做媒人三世好

It means Not to be the middle-man, not to be a guarantor and not to be a matchmaker. Since if there's any screw ups you will always be blamed even if you did it out of kindness. We should help people but not at the expense of our own asses.:D

DTCEPL
05-11-2008, 10:05 AM
唔做中,唔做保,唔做媒人三世好

Words from the Wise Man;).

So Bro pls listen to the wise man.....avoid it.

jojogigi
05-11-2008, 11:25 AM
there is no guarantee she won't be deported. Anyway if she wants to come to SG to work. Just ask her to pay a sum of money for the visa. Tell her thats the only way.

cablesnwires
05-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Would you want to be a guarantor for someone whom you can get along with very well and who wants to borrow money from loan sharks?

Situation might be different, but end results are the same. 你要三思。

DO_YOU_BJ
05-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Dun waste time.
Tell you wat, make a bet wif you...u say u cannot cos friends and family all say cannot...
And guess what...she appear on this island still, call you and suan you nice and proper to tell you without u, still got many other idiots who is willing to do it for her!

DTCEPL
05-11-2008, 04:22 PM
she appear on this island still, call you and suan you nice and proper to tell you without u, still got many other idiots who is willing to do it for her!

:DBro DYBJ when you wrote this, I can't help but start to laugh....something came up last nite.....while I was drinking in a Pub with an ex-colleague discussing some matters......a PRC KTV Gal (we used to be quite close) called me up suddenly, telling me how sianz she is, how lonely she is, blah blah blah etc...asking where am I.....so I told her I am drinking......she requested to join in.....I rejected, and scolded her actually (she once treat me as Robert, thats when I walked off)......the next minute she sms me saying why I treat her this way and claims to be crying on the bed etc...I igorned her

Guess what, this morning she again sms me telling me she also went out to drink with some Customers and ended up drunk.........KNN I just can't believed all these PRC Gals....they can up any bus anytime.....got bus can liao.:eek:

jojogigi
05-11-2008, 04:26 PM
:DBro DYBJ when you wrote this, I can't help but start to laugh....something came up last nite.....while I was drinking in a Pub with an ex-colleague discussing some matters......a PRC KTV Gal (we used to be quite close) called me up suddenly, telling me how sianz she is, how lonely she is, blah blah blah etc...asking where am I.....so I told her I am drinking......she requested to join in.....I rejected, and scolded her actually (she once treat me as Robert, thats when I walked off)......the next minute she sms me saying why I treat her this way and claims to be crying on the bed etc...I igorned her

Guess what, this morning she again sms me telling me she also went out to drink with some Customers and ended up drunk.........KNN I just can't believed all these PRC Gals....they can up any bus anytime.....got bus can liao.:eek:

part and parcel of WLs.

pewpew
05-11-2008, 10:11 PM
they can up any bus anytime.....got bus can liao.:eek:

Bro send them to my bus plz, i buy u kopi!!

DTCEPL
06-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Bro send them to my bus plz, i buy u kopi!!

Bro Pewpew, you don't need this lah....they are dozens and dozens of such gals in KTVs and HCs and GL.......all Q up for you to go up your bus:D as long as u got $ and a deep pocket with a Kar and Condo.

Me....hiaz, bo Kar, bo Condo, bo Money, only got lots of debts to clear.

White Dragon
09-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Old saying never be a guarantor, never be a match-maker and never be an independent 3rd party and your 3 generations will be okay.

kiko
09-11-2008, 04:38 PM
As for me, i will never be a PRC gal guarantor, unless i know her well, and her intention to come over to Singapore is to study hard and get a degree. And also she must give me an assurance that her stay in Singapore , her parents will be sending money to her every month. And She will not seek the easy way out by working at KTV. If she is not able to give me assurance on this , my answer to her is a No No.

robin
11-11-2008, 12:01 AM
there is no guarantee she won't be deported. Anyway if she wants to come to SG to work. Just ask her to pay a sum of money for the visa. Tell her thats the only way.

Is it a must to deposit 5k fo be a guarantor? As for visa...what kind of visa can be apply from sing.